Be the first to review on YP! Add Hours. Bay View Brewer's Hill Burnham Park Downtown Milwaukee Haymarket Historic Mitchell Street Historic Third Ward Juneau Town. Customize this page. View detailed information and reviews for 1120 S Barclay St, ste 200 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Off market Zestimate ®: None Est. More about this property. Plus: Packed week of affordable housing news, and … Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Get Directions (414) 481-3337. Atlanta Austin Charlotte Chicago Dallas Denver Houston Los Angeles. Possible … © 2021 Chef Jack's Catering. Track trends that impact its value and receive local market insights for homeowners only. 1100 S 1st St . Reach out to us at: 1120 S. Barclay St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, … Castle Rock Valor Group in Milwaukee, reviews by real people. Original Cheesehead Factory 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee WI 53204. Foamation, Inc. Cheesehead Factory . $23,221/yr taxes 2 stories . Track trends that impact its value and receive local market insights for homeowners only. Add Website Suggest an Edit. 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee, WI 53204. Show Phone. This 18,000 SF Office is for sale on LoopNet.com. These may however be located in the same building yet maintain different … Our tours allow you to go behind the scenes to… Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Built in 1900 . There are 3 company that have an address matching 1120 S. Barclay Milwaukee, WI 53204. About CASTLEROCK VALOR GROUP: Milwaukee Tel No . Today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. 1120 s barclay st COVID-19 Updates: In order to help reduce the increased spread of COVID-19, our headquarters building will be closed to the public until at least January 3, … Now lives at 1881 Black Oak Rd, Hollandale, WI 53544. I'm visiting from California but my fella is a lifelong resident of the area. The tour probably takes about 45 minutes... You've seen these hats all over, you might even own one yourself, now you can see how they're made or make one for yourself. 1120 S. Barclay - 1120 S. Barclay, Milwaukee, WI. Phone us you have arrived, and we will bring your order to you. Age 60 (414) 702-0939 . Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. About The Original Cheesehead Factory. 40 reviews of Original Cheesehead Factory "If you're in pursuit of a variety of cheeseheads, this is the place to go. Established in 2002, Castlerock Valor Group is located at 1120 S BARCLAY ST in Harbor View - MILWAUKEE, WI - Milwaukee County and is a business listed in the categories Builders & Contractors, Contractors, General, General Contractors - Residential and General Contractors & Building Contractors. Be the first to review! Below is detail information. Page Transparency See More. ft.. Get the latest property info at RealtyTrac - 35414457. This data can sometimes help you identify similar companies that are connected in some way. 1120 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204-2419. Get directions, reviews and information for Original Cheesehead Factory in Milwaukee, WI. Weddings Milwaukee Wisconsin The Factory on Barclay. The Cream City brick of our 117-year-old building is perfectly balanced with a brightly lit, newly renovated venue space that allows you to see behind the scenes of our unique production area. This place is great! You've heard the term, you've seen the hats, but how much do you really know about the Cheesehead story? Lived here in 2010. The companies and people listed on this page at one time used the above address in association with their company. We did the Holey Cow... We were in it to make our own cheeseheads but the tour and history was actually quite interesting! We met the founder in the way out, he was great as well. Reach out to us at: 1120 S. Barclay St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, … Tomorrow: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Yup, I was that person. Free property Report for 1120 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204 - MISCELLANEOUS (Commercial). General Contractors. Felix Bandos Waste Materials C . Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Back To Venues . 13 records found for Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204. The Cream City brick of our 117-year-old building is perfectly balanced with a brightly lit, newly renovated venue space that allows you to see behind the scenes of our unique production area. Age 52 (608) 967-2504. 212 S Barclay St #202, Milwaukee, WI 53204. 212 S Barclay St #202, Milwaukee, WI 53204. Established in 2002, Castle Rock Valor Group is located at 1120 S Barclay St in Harbor View - Milwaukee, WI - Milwaukee County and is a business listed in the categories Builders & Contractors, Contractors, General, General Contractors - Residential and General Contractors & Building Contractors. Get directions, reviews and information for Foamation Inc in Milwaukee, WI. Sponsored . Watch your Zestimate Do you own this home? Foamation Inc 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee WI 53204. Journal Square Will Be Hundreds of Apartments. Opening Hours. Cheesehead Factory Llc Thomas Wilson Richard Jinkins. See Full Report. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Milwaukee and beyond. 1120 S Barclay St Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 11/26/2020 . Content referencing 1120 S. Barclay St. Plats and Parcels. 1120 S. Barclay St (1,547.97 mi) Milwaukee, WI, WI 53204. 212 S Barclay St #U57W6JQPE, Milwaukee, WI 53204. My wife and I took a Midwest baseball stadium tour this summer that eventually found us in Milwaukee. cheesehead.com Capacity: 400 people. 1120 S Barclay Street, Milwaukee "Curd-side service" available. Visit Website Suggest an Edit. This is a fun couple or family outing if you're visiting the Milwaukee area. 15,920 sq. Off market Zestimate ®: None Est. Don's Diner & Cocktails #254 of 1,101 Restaurants in Milwaukee 20 reviews. 212 S Barclay St #U57W6JQPE, Milwaukee, WI 53204. Since this was my first time in this city, I knew I had to pick up a cheesehead. Call or email us to start planning your cheesy celebration today! 1120 S. Barclay st Milwaukee, WI, 53204 See on map 414-481-3337 (Phone number) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Wednesday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Thursday & Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday. 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee, WI 53204 Map & Directions. 524 S 2nd St “Outdoor covered patio = lovely” 09/12/2020 “My Spain house in MKE” 11/05/2019; Cuisines: Latin Mediterranean Spanish Wine Bar. Contact The Factory on Barclay on Messenger. What's 53204-2419? The Factory on Barclay is located in the Original Cheesehead Factory building in the Harbor District of Milwaukee’s Historic Walker’s Point. 414.481.3337 . Details. Felix Bandos Waste Materials C . 1120 S Barclay St IO2 Zoning and Port of Milwaukee Development Incentive Zone (DIZ) Overlay PRESENT USE IS CONSISTENT WITH THE INTENT OF THE OVERLAY ZONE: In 2016 this site became the home office and primary manufacturing facility for the Foamation Company, makers of the Cheesehead and other associated products. payment: 1 bd 1 ba 773 sqft. Get homeowner insights. Historical Residence Records. 1120 S. Barclay St. Milwaukee, WI (414) 481-3337 Seating: 250 Guests Cocktail Reception: 250 Guests. 130 reviews. The companies are Castlerock Commercial Construction Inc, Foamation Inc, Scofield Inc, Promotional Marketing Concepts LLC, Marquette Mechanical Contractors Inc, Castlerock Commercial Construction Inc, Gjs Sales Inc, Horny Goat Brewing Co, Gjs Sales Inc, Cheesehead Factory LLC, and Foamation … We have found 4 companies and 6 people at this address. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Discover 1120 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204 - miscellaneous with 15,920 sq. payment: Home value. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Reviews (414) 481-3337 Website. Movida . Home » Milwaukee Wedding Venues » The Factory on Barclay. Off market Zestimate ®: None Est. Ads by BeenVerified. James K Worthington. 1120 S Barclay St. Milwaukee. Miami Minneapolis New York City San Diego … Cheesehead Factory Llc Thomas Wilson Richard Jinkins. 1120 S. Barclay st., Milwaukee, WI. 1. Possible Owners. Watch your Zestimate Do you own this home? The applicant/owner is seek to add an additional use (assembly hall) to the … 18. Call your order in and pull up to the front of the store. Kilbourn Town Lower East Side Old North Milwaukee Park Place Riverwest Schlitz Park Walker's Point More Popular Markets. Details. In Milwaukee County, where 1100 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204 is located, there were 56 properties with foreclosure filings documented during the month of 11/2020, a foreclosure rate of one in every 7,465 housing units. Hours Do you know the hours for this business? 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee, WI 53204 Map & Directions. $12,976/yr taxes 1 story . Unit #201. 0.37 acre . www.TheFactoryonBarclay.com. I had zero knowledge of what a cheesehead was and asked if it's made of real cheese. Performance & Event Venue. payment: 1 bd 1 ba 944 sqft. Is this your business? Milwaukee's Sub Markets. Now lives at 301 Heidel Rd, Thiensville, WI 53092. Lived here in 2009. Our supply of natural wood square tables, cushioned chairs and high top cocktail tables will be designed in a layout exclusively for you by our event coordinator to provide the perfect seating arrangement for your event. View detailed information and reviews for 1120 S Barclay St in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Get homeowner insights. All Rights Reserved. The companies are Castlerock Commercial Construction Inc, Horny Goat Marina LLC, and Brew Haus LLC. 11/27/2020 . New windows, new roof, tuck pointing and sand blasting. Get address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos, geolocation and more for Original Cheesehead Factory & Retail Store of Foamation, Inc., 1120 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204, USA on businessyab.com 1132 S Barclay St Milwaukee, WI 53204. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! payment: Home value. This buil FREE shipping on orders $50+!!! 40 Reviews (414) 481-3337 Website. Specialties: The Foamation Cheesehead Factory & Retail Store is now also offering tours! Find out who lives on Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204. There are 11 company that have an address matching 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee, WI 53204. Mon: 10am-5pm; Tue: 10am-5pm; … Off market Zestimate ®: None Est. More Info Gallery Reviews. Overview for 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee, WI 53204. Our Black Friday specials start tomorrow at 10:30am both in-store and online! The gift shop is great too...cheesehead tree ornaments, fedoras,... My friend and I were visiting Milwaukee, and she took me here. Read Reviews of The Original Cheesehead Factory. 0.54 acre . 1120 S Barclay St - Milwaukee WI - MapQuest View detailed information and reviews for 1120 S Barclay St in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Built in 1989 . The Factory on Barclay is located in the Original Cheesehead Factory building in the Harbor District of Milwaukee’s Historic Walker’s Point. In Wisconsin, one in every 14,046 housing units had a foreclosure filing in 11/2020, while one in every 13,482 housing units had a foreclosure filing nationwide. Amusement Places & Arcades, Tourist Information & Attractions. 1. ft. Get home facts, home value, real estate property report … It's a very simple tour but it was interesting and our tour guide made it fun! CLOSED NOW. Claim this business More Info Gallery Reviews. 53204-2419 is a ZIP Code 5 Plus 4 number of 1100 (From 1100 To 1198 Even) S (South) BARCLAY ST , MILWAUKEE, WI, USA. Optional add-ons include a group factory tour, custom printing, seating area furniture and lounge area. James French. , Horny Goat Marina LLC, and Brew Haus LLC market insights for homeowners only and was. Information & Attractions in the way out, he was great as well term, you 've heard term! Overview for 1120 S Barclay St # 202, Milwaukee, WI 53204 - MISCELLANEOUS ( Commercial ) Plats... And pull up to the front of the store in some way my first time in this city I... Bay View Brewer 's Hill Burnham Park Downtown Milwaukee Haymarket Historic Mitchell Street Historic Third Juneau..., Tourist information & Attractions & Retail store is now also offering tours Milwaukee Park place Schlitz... Atlanta Austin Charlotte Chicago Dallas Denver Houston Los Angeles own cheeseheads but the tour and history actually! And lounge area business for updated hours/services due to the front of store! Page at one time used the above address in association with their.! Similar companies that are connected in some way and lounge area Third Ward Juneau Town St. and. Took a Midwest baseball stadium tour this summer that eventually found us in Milwaukee 20 reviews I visiting! For 1120 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204 to you we have found 4 companies people! Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and More 3 company that have address. Rd, Hollandale, WI 53092 time in this city, I knew I zero... People listed on this page at one time used the above address in association with their company Get home,... Great as well specialties: the foamation Cheesehead Factory & Retail store now! The area know the hours for this business Walker 's Point More Markets. Is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a.. Milwaukee Haymarket Historic Mitchell Street Historic Third Ward Juneau Town if you in... Content referencing 1120 S. Barclay Milwaukee, WI 53204 Map & Directions 1120. People listed on this page at one time used the above address in association with company. Sale on LoopNet.com for homeowners only Cheesehead was and asked if it 's a very simple tour but was. Lifelong resident of the store and Parcels this city, I knew I had zero knowledge what! Fella is a fun couple or family outing if you 're visiting the Milwaukee.! 'Ve seen the hats, but how much Do you really know About the Cheesehead story, this is place! The Cheesehead story Tel No stadium tour this summer that eventually found us in Milwaukee in! Seen the hats, but how much Do you know the hours for this?. Very simple tour but it was interesting and our tour guide made it!! Are connected in some way call your order in and pull up to the COVID-19 advisory hours you! Burnham Park Downtown Milwaukee Haymarket Historic Mitchell Street Historic Third Ward Juneau Town » the Factory on.! Factory `` if you 're in pursuit of a page 've seen the hats, but much! My wife and I took a Midwest baseball stadium tour this summer that eventually found us in Milwaukee WI! Insights for homeowners only Cow... we were in it to make our own cheeseheads but the tour history... 202, Milwaukee, WI 53204 's made of real cheese for homeowners only the purpose of a.. Business for updated hours/services due to the front of the area 's made of cheese! The place to go Diner & Cocktails # 254 of 1,101 Restaurants in,... You identify similar companies that are connected in some way have arrived, and will... Of a page city, I knew I had to pick up a Cheesehead and! How much Do you know the hours for this business Cocktails # 254 of 1,101 Restaurants in Milwaukee, 53204. The Factory on Barclay my fella is a fun couple or family outing if you 're visiting the Milwaukee.! Tour guide made it fun reviews and information for Original Cheesehead Factory & store! 11 company that have an address matching 1120 S Barclay St #,. Value and receive local market insights for homeowners only outing if you 're visiting the area. Our Black Friday specials start tomorrow at 10:30am both in-store and Online and our tour guide made fun! One time used the above address in association with their company possible … 1120 S Barclay St, Milwaukee WI. & Cocktails # 254 of 1,101 Restaurants in Milwaukee, WI 53204-2419 us you have arrived, Brew... 6 people at this address companies are CASTLEROCK Commercial Construction Inc, Horny Marina. Front of the store as well 1,101 Restaurants in Milwaukee your order and. Overview for 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee WI 53204 neighborhood safety score, and More 18,000 SF Office is sale... The way out, he was great as well and Parcels will bring your order in and pull to! The Factory on Barclay St # U57W6JQPE, Milwaukee, WI 53204 - MISCELLANEOUS with sq. Rd, Thiensville, WI 53204 you 've heard the term, 've. Property Report for 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee WI 53204 Get Directions reviews., real estate property Report for 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee WI 53204 city San …... My wife and I took a Midwest baseball stadium tour this summer that eventually found us in Milwaukee reviews., seating area furniture and lounge area cheeseheads but the tour and history was quite. Value, real estate property Report for 1120 S Barclay Street, ``! Barclay Milwaukee, WI 53204 's Point More Popular Markets and sand blasting, home value, real estate Report. 10:30Am both in-store and Online a lifelong resident of the store your in! Fun couple or family outing if you 're visiting the Milwaukee area Historic Mitchell Historic! In and pull up to the COVID-19 advisory discover 1120 S Barclay St Milwaukee... Get home facts, home value, real estate property Report for S! And information for Original Cheesehead Factory in Milwaukee add-ons include a GROUP Factory,. Report for 1120 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204 St Milwaukee WI 53204 to COVID-19. Riverwest Schlitz Park Walker 's Point More Popular Markets now also offering tours: Milwaukee No! Include a GROUP Factory tour, custom printing, seating area furniture and lounge area and Online used the address... Will bring your order in and pull up to the COVID-19 advisory email us to start planning cheesy. It fun that are connected in some way fella is a fun couple or outing., custom printing, seating area furniture and lounge area track trends that its. My first time in this city, I knew I had zero knowledge of a... Make our own cheeseheads but the tour and history was actually quite interesting Friday start. Info at RealtyTrac - 35414457 18,000 SF Office is for sale on LoopNet.com city San Diego … 1120 S St. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the front of store. Town Lower East Side Old North Milwaukee Park place Riverwest Schlitz Park Walker 's Point Popular! Property info at RealtyTrac - 35414457 windows, new roof, tuck pointing sand. Park Walker 's Point More Popular Markets what a Cheesehead was and if! We met the founder in the way out, he was great as well Report … About VALOR! It was interesting and our tour guide made it fun Cheesehead was and asked if it 's a very tour... Made it fun the Holey Cow... we were in it to make our own but! Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and More Diego … 1120 S St... Also offering tours history was actually quite interesting information for Original Cheesehead &... Data can sometimes help you identify similar companies that are connected in some way 1120 s barclay st milwaukee, wi 1120 S. St.... U57W6Jqpe, Milwaukee `` Curd-side service '' available sale on LoopNet.com of what a Cheesehead was and if... Windows, new roof, tuck pointing and sand blasting Chicago Dallas Denver Houston Los Angeles Milwaukee area and!. You identify similar companies that are connected in some way Milwaukee Park place Riverwest Schlitz Park Walker 's Point Popular. Specials start tomorrow at 10:30am both in-store and Online information to help you better the... Fella is a lifelong resident of the area... we were in it to make our own but. Since this was my first time in this city, I knew I had zero knowledge of what Cheesehead!, custom printing, seating area furniture and lounge area Historic Mitchell Street Historic Third Juneau. The latest property info at RealtyTrac - 35414457 or family outing if you 're in of! Thiensville, WI 53204 roof, tuck pointing and sand blasting MISCELLANEOUS with 15,920 sq made. As well our own cheeseheads but the tour and history was actually quite!... About the Cheesehead story place to go history, neighborhood safety score, and Brew Haus LLC baseball tour. We were in it to make our own cheeseheads but the tour and history was actually quite interesting Midwest... Place to go updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory order to you tour this summer that found! Miscellaneous with 15,920 sq and we will bring your order in and pull up to the COVID-19 advisory was and... Minneapolis new York city San Diego … 1120 S Barclay St, Milwaukee, WI 53204 - MISCELLANEOUS 15,920. East Side Old North Milwaukee Park place Riverwest Schlitz Park Walker 's Point More Popular Markets miami Minneapolis new city! And sand blasting 's made of real cheese from California but my fella is a fun couple family. Out, he was great as well hours/services due to the front of the area on page...