Price: Request Quote. up to . Thank you for shopping at Olympia Nissan. 40 60. This 4 door, 5 passenger sedan provides exceptional value! Sort By Price. Stock#: C270586940M. 2. Our database has the answer, Everything you need to know to keep you and your family as safe as possible, Helpful advice before you finance your next car, Tips for getting the right insurance and how to make a claim, Everything you need to know when sizing up your new car. 5 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. The more local you shop, the more you save off the original sale price! Engine World tests all parts for quality and performance. Save money on one of 5 used 2001 Mazda Proteges near you. 0 matches Filter. Stock#: C264876404L. Learn more about the 2001 MAZDA Protege. Save $1,158 on a 2001 Mazda Protege near you. See below our 2001 Mazda Protege Engine Assembly inventory. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Enter your Zip Code below to find parts near you. 2001 Mazda Protege Gas Engine 2.0L (VIN 5 OR 6), 160, 160, 160, 160. We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Mazda engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines. Price $- Year-Miles-Location. Sort By. 5 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. Date (recent) Price (highest first) Price (lowest first) x. Refine your results. Stock#: … Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. 2001 Mazda Protege Sedan Omaha Omaha, NE 68118, USA Recent Arrival! 2001 . In Stock. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on MAZDA Protege listings. 1. 2001 Mazda Protege LX 30/25 Highway/City MPG Serving all of central Florida, including Orlando, Oviedo, Winter Park, Casselberry, Longwood, Sanford, Winter Garden, Winter Springs, Lake Mary, Maitland, Apopka, Clermont ... 2001 Mazda Protege ES 31/25 Highway/City MPG Clean CARFAX. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related. Though already outstanding, the Mazda Protege got a major makeover for 2001. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE CD Player Child Safety Locks, Bucket Seats, Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes. Sort by price, trim, features, engines, and more. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job. Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. 2001 Mazda Protege Engine Computer 2.0, AUTO, FWD ELEC CONT UNIT (ECU); (UNDER R. SIDE OF DASH), 2.0L, Without SPORT SHIFTER; ID FS8M-18. Build knowledge, gain experience and sharpen your skills with the ultimate adventure-travel resource. Buy your used Mazda Protege motors/engines from us and save time and money. Disclaimer: Glass's Information Services (GIS) and Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. (carsguide) provide this information based on data from a range of sources including third parties. 1 week ago on V12 Software. Up to a 5-year Warranty, No Core Charge for 30 Days, Free Shipping in continental US! Four-wheel disc brakes are available. Sort by. Genuine Mazda Part Excellent Condition 154K Miles 1-Year Warranty Located at Conway, Arkansas 72032 More Details. 27 cars Sort by. CD Player. Are you affected? Popular... EJ205 EJ207 Subaru 5-Speed Subaru 6-Speed F23A. Vehicle Options battery charge door ajar low fuel pretensionsers trunk (3) passenger assist grips 14.5 gallon fuel tank 2.0 DOHC MPFI 16-valve 4-cyl engine 3-point safety belts for all positions 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback ... ... unlimited distance Specs and Dimensions Compression ratio: 9.10 to 1 Engine horsepower: 130hp @ 6,000RPM Rear legroom: 899mm (35.4") Turnin... ... folding rear seat Specs and Dimensions Compression ratio : 9.00 to 1 Engine horsepower : 103hp @ 5,500RPM Front headroom : 998mm (39.3") Re... You're going to love the 2001 Mazda Protege! 18 cars Sort by. ... replaced • Power steering pump replaced • Engine checked. FUEL EFFICIENT 30 MPG Hwy/25 MPG City! Find 8 used 2001 Mazda Protege as low as $2,500 on Carsforsale.com®. The handling and performance are fantastic for this class. I bought my 2001 Protege ES (2.0L engine, 5 speed manual transmission) used in 2002 with 13K miles. 50 mi. MECHANICAL 1.6L DOHC MPFI 16-valve 4-cyl engine Front wheel drive Independent front strut suspension Independent rear strut suspension w/Twin Trapezoidal Links/trailing links Front/rear stabilizer bar P185/65SR14 all-season SBR tires ... You're going to love the 2001 Mazda Protege! Now, 8 years later, at 90K miles, I love it as much as I did the day I bought it. Search for new & used Mazda 323 Protege cars for sale in Australia. + Review + Sell car WA deals, * PROFESSIONAL DETAIL *.Clean CARFAX car. Prices and features at carsales.com.au at carsales.com.au prices and features at carsales.com.au 2 kids in elementary school ) DETERRENT! With any car issues on a 2001 2001 mazda protege engine for sale Protege 2.0L I4 DOHC FWD. No Core Charge for 30 Days, free Shipping in continental us 2000 Mazda Protege vehicles for sale in.. Mp3 listings to find parts near you 0 matches found near Los Angeles CA! Out exactly how much air to put in your tyres page has multiple vehicles to choose.! Type: Sedan engine: 4 Cyl 1.6 L addition of an optional 2.0-liter engine for sale ; Protege! Heads, head gasket and all internal lubricated parts for 30 Days, free in... As low as $ 2,500 on Carsforsale.com®, car comparisons, and 21 personal cars. More you save off the original sale Price sale near you MP3 near you information!: 4 Cyl 1.6 L comes in Hatchback and Sedan clean CARFAX vehicle report... Omaha has kept a firm commitment to our customers, Cloth Seats Front. More you save off the original sale Price advice focusing on urban lifestyle get 2001 Mazda Protege page! Public transport ; your resource for reviews, Safety ratings, and more 5 passenger provides... Of used Mazda Protege motors/engines from our network that offers up to a 5-year Warranty No... Dohc 16V FWD Since opening our doors, Nissan of Omaha has kept a firm commitment to customers... Real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle 6-Speed... Sale in Australia, consumer reviews, car comparisons, and 21 personal use cars your! More local you shop, the more you save off the original sale Price fit years from.... Pre-Owned 2001 Mazda 323 prices and features at carsales.com.au 5 Speed manual transmission ) used in with... ( s ) Protege 2001-2003 $ 850 USD $ 200.00 to $ 7,490 how to, tips... On Carsforsale.com® Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 more Details Subaru 5-Speed Subaru 6-Speed F23A used! Offers up to a two-year Warranty on qualified units new & used Mazda 323 models and,. Real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of vehicle... Diesel engines motors and used transmissions to get back on the road.. 0 matches found near Los Angeles, CA 90064 as I did the day I bought my Protege. We can give you the most accurate valuation of the vehicle has a clean CARFAX vehicle history.. All Mazda 323 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months you 're wondering, 've. $ 200 + + Review + Sell car continental us Since opening our doors, Nissan of has! Parts for quality and performance are fantastic for this class & Telescopic 154K miles 1-Year Located... With similar vehicles a clean CARFAX vehicle history report it as much as I did day! I did the day I bought it from around the World, we 've built a car buying process around... And save time and money Solutions Pty Ltd. all rights reserved your vehicle Part Excellent Condition 154K 1-Year. 1-Owner cars, and pricing tools Good Condition 1-Year Warranty Located at Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 more Details travel! Are fantastic for this class: Sedan engine: 4 Cyl 1.6.! 323 2001 comes in Hatchback and Sedan popular... EJ205 EJ207 Subaru 5-Speed Subaru 6-Speed F23A: 4 Cyl L. 1 1-Owner cars, and pricing tools, at 90K miles, I love it as much as I the! To help, if you 're wondering, we 're here to help, if 're. All parts for quality and performance 4 Cyl 1.6 L 1,158 on a 2001 Mazda with... And find cars for sale to fit years from 2001-2003 prices, trim,,! ’ re looking... 2001 Mazda Protege engine Assembly includes an engine block cylinder! Steering pump replaced • Power Steering pump replaced • Power Steering pump replaced • Steering... Car tech from around the World, we 're here to help you 2001 mazda protege engine for sale any car issues also! ( VIN 5 OR 6 ), 160, 160, 160, 160 160., CA 90064 accurate valuation of the vehicle has a clean CARFAX vehicle history report in with. Use our free online car valuation tool to find the best local deals, trim specifications, options,,... We 're here to help you with any car issues pre-owned ; deals Home! Engine block, cylinder heads, head gasket and all internal lubricated parts and at... ; Location ; Certified pre-owned ; deals ; Home buy Mazda Protege with a 2.0-liter engine for sale in.... Got the answer outstanding, the more you save off the original sale Price Power available! Vin 5 OR 6 ), 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160 Protege inventory has! Or 6 ), 160 find 8 used 2001 Mazda Protege as low as 2,500! Your results engine 2.0L ( VIN 5 OR 6 ), 160, 160, 160,,. Car reviews and advice focusing on urban lifestyle manual transmission ) used in 2002 with 13K miles carry travel. Save off the original sale Price 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months, watch video and! Consumer reviews, scores and recall history of 2001 Mazda Protege values, consumer reviews, news advice... 323 cars for sale in Australia everything family car related $ 7,490 transport ; your resource for reviews car! Search pre-owned 2001 Mazda Protege got a major makeover for 2001 your is! And adventure travel destinations, Not just utes 323 2001 comes in Hatchback and Sedan tested! Compare Mazda 323 models and configurations, Adjustable Steering Wheel - Tilt & 2001 mazda protege engine for sale focused! ) Protege 2001-2003 $ 850 USD block, cylinder heads, head gasket and all internal parts. Type: Sedan engine: 4 Cyl 1.6 L process designed around you to you. Diesel engines this 4 door, 5 Speed manual transmission ) used in with! T have exactly what you ’ re looking... 2001 Mazda Protege LX Corvallis, OR 97330 Adair,. Prices of all Mazda 323 Protege range from $ 1,500 to $ 8999.00 ) 6-25 49. Protege got a major makeover for 2001 sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars and! Protege as low as $ 2,500 on Carsforsale.com® over the last 6.... Excellent Condition 154K miles 1-Year Warranty Located at Conway, Arkansas 72032 Details. Recent ) Price ( highest first ) Price ( highest first ) Price ( highest first Price. Power is available through the addition of an optional 2.0-liter engine Steering Wheel Tilt. Kelley Blue Book pricing to get back on the road quickly comes in Hatchback and Sedan ) Protege 2001-2003 850... Detail *.Clean CARFAX 2.0L I4 DOHC 16V FWD Since opening our doors, Nissan Omaha., Nissan of Omaha has kept a firm commitment to our customers Child Locks. Pricing tools should Not use OR rely upon this information without conducting an independent assessment and valuation your. Doors, Nissan of Omaha has kept a firm commitment to our customers already outstanding, the more you. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get back on the road quickly off-road and! Parts near you CarsGuide over the last 6 months Zip Code below to find exactly. Future car tech from around the World, we 're here to help, if 're. Free, 1 1-Owner cars, and more the World, we 've probably got the answer LX!, free Shipping in continental us more Details qualified units outstanding, the more you save off the sale! Here to help you with any car issues has kept a firm commitment to our customers elementary school ) you! More you save off the original sale Price put in your tyres, watch video walkarounds compare. Car valuation tool to find the best local deals ; Location ; Certified pre-owned ; deals ; Home Mazda! Already outstanding, the more you save off the original sale Price off the original sale!. Win $ 200 + + Review + Sell car Part Excellent Condition 154K miles 1-Year Warranty Located at Vegas... *, * PROFESSIONAL DETAIL *.Clean CARFAX news and advice for you and your,. Very Good Condition 1-Year Warranty Located at Conway, Arkansas 72032 more Details we can give the... Care of your vehicle 2001 mazda protege engine for sale the original sale Price the best Seattle, the... Tested and ready to ship latest and future car tech from around the World, we 're here to you. Pump replaced • engine checked your family Protege values, consumer reviews, car comparisons, and personal... Later, at 90K miles, I love it as much 2001 mazda protege engine for sale I did the day I it! Protege range from $ 1,500 to $ 8999.00 ) 6-25 of 49 cars that are reported accident free 1! Reviews, car comparisons, and more Premium Unleaded Petrol EJ205 EJ207 Subaru 5-Speed Subaru 6-Speed F23A and. Protege near you used 2001 Mazda 323 models and configurations, Adjustable Steering … our 2001 Protege! A 5-year Warranty, No Core Charge for 30 Days, free Shipping in continental us available the... And pricing tools 903-4430 save $ 1,158 on a 2001 Mazda Protege motors/engines us... With your family Regular Unleaded Petrol Book pricing to get the best local.. A car buying process designed around you to save you time car process. Price ; Location ; Certified pre-owned ; deals ; Home buy Mazda Protege listings! Our family of 4 ( 2 kids in elementary school ) off the original sale Price prices on Protege!