615-255-8531 - Corporate Office Owner Verified . The company's line of business includes renting, buying, selling and appraising real estate. SUB-INDUSTRY. This review gives me no information on how to help you. Be the first to add a photo! Longitude: -86.7962155. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Customize this page. 11,891 SF Available. The parties involved have been nice to work with. Select apt / unit: Property Detail Report. Read more. One lady finally told me they are only a liaison between the owner and a third party company for services/maintenance in the contract, yet, the homeowner still has to pay (not what the contract says). Like this review? 50 Vantage Way is located at 50 Vantage Way in the Metro Center neighborhood, TN, Nashville, 37228. Contact Sherry Jones Tennessee Chapter Community Association Institute 615-874-0031 info@caitenn.org. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 50 Vantage Way, Nashville, TN 37228. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business50 Vantage Way STE 100, Nashville, TN 37228-1553Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? After reaching out to Jaye, I was also in touch Catherine who was very generous in assisting me with the proper on-site person. The backflow issue discussed is scheduled to be resolved in the following week. Get directions, reviews and information for Ghertner & Company in Nashville, TN. Clifton Government Relations represents, consults with and trains nonprofit organizational clients and their staff, board and volunteers. 9020 Overlook Blvd - Horizon Center. BBB File Opened:9/6/2012: Read More Business Details. Add reviews and photos for Central Defense Security. 1050 Glenbrook Way - The Glenbrook Shoppes. 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 Nashville, TN 37228 (615) 451-5303 (615) 451-5303 . BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Help. I would also like them to stop harassing my elderly mother. ***** lives in a home in the community of ******** ***** She has been paying her HOA fees directly through her bank. Favorite Share More Directions Sponsored Topics. YEARS IN BUSINESS. I emailed back, stating that the HOA fees have been directly paid from our bank and we have proof that the HOA received the payment. Address history shows 40 businesses currently registered at this location. I have not heard from them. You May Also Like. 34,436 SF Available. I am unable to get a hold of anyone by phone or through email to resolve this matter. In addition, we have sent an extra payment in Dec 2017 that was not credited back to us. High Rise. 36. address: 50 Vantage Way, Suite 100 Nashville, TN 37228 "Fairway Villas Condos / Nashboro Village 12" "1121 - 1171 (Odd's) Nashboro Blvd" 7 McGarr & Associates 615-366-8876 Nashboro Greens 100-189 Nashboro Greens 200-209 Nashboro Greens Ct 300-303 Nashboro Greens Way 18, PH 1 & 2 Nashboro Woods 900-1041 Flintlock 2400 - 2457 Ravine Drive 2500 - 2525 Ravine Drive 2600 - 2609 Ravine Drive … 50 Vantage Way, Suite 100 Nashville TN 37228. I also asked for the extra payment be refunded to us. Nov. 5 at 12:30 Join us for the Virtual Grand Opening on Thurs. CLOSED NOW. Free and open company data on Tennessee (US) company COTTONPORT PLANTATION HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC. (company number 000205456), 50 VANTAGE WAY STE 100 NASHVILLE, TN 37228 … Affordable Housing Resources, Inc Lending NeighborWorks® HomeOwnership Center Department 50 Vantage Way Suite 107 Nashville, TN 37228 615-251-0025 phone Email. BBB … Join us for the Virtual Grand Opening on Thurs. Central Defense Security appears in: Security Guard & Patrol Services, Security Systems Wholesale & Manufacturers, Electronic Equipment & Supplies Retail, Security Systems & Services, Electric Equipment & Supplies Dealers For maps and directions to Fairvue Plntn Hmwners Assn Inc view the map to the right. They had cleared this website to bring the rating back to an A+. BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week. Share Review. 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 Nashville, TN 37228 Map & Directions. Join us for lunch & travel from the Ghertner Building to Cordell Hull Bldg to oppose HB 1290. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. 615-277-0358 - Homeowner Services Center. Real Estate Management. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Today: Closed. These guys are 100 % liars. Residents of 37228 pay approximately $1,040 a … BBB is here to help. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Location of This Business 50 Vantage Way STE 100, Nashville, TN 37228-1553 Email this Business. Nov. 5 at 12:30 November 3, 2020 Legal. There are 250 companies that have an address matching 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 Nashville, TN 37228-1553. Fairvue Plntn Hmwners Assn Inc is located at the address 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 in Nashville, Tennessee 37228. Tomorrow: Closed. This business offers property management. Contact Eakin Partners for more information. One of the common ways to write this address is 50 Vantage Wy, Nashville, TN 37228. Association Information. Central Defense Security in Nashville, TN -- Get driving directions to 50 Vantage Way, Ste 251 Nashville, TN 37228. Real Estate. My email is ***********************. BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. My mother, ***. The companies are Viehmann Insurance Agency Inc, Cumberland Special Risk Brokers Inc, Viehmann Insurance Agency Inc, Security Insurance Inc II, Security Risk Managers Inc, and Weatherstone Homeowners Association Inc. 615-321-5699. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Claim this business Favorite Share More Directions Sponsored Topics. Be the first to review! Business Info. Contact You May Also Like. Help. The largest space available has 6,762 Sqft and a rental rate of $17/Sqft/Year. Contact Us. 45,731 SF Available. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. 103 Continental Pl - Quorum II. Reviews (615) 255-6111 Website. Latitude for the location: 36.1918383. SECTOR. Add Hours. INDUSTRY. Location of This Business 50 Vantage Way Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37228-1553. Because a credit card is technically a loan from the credit card company to the cardholder, the goods or services purchased by a trust beneficiary using a card are not considered income and do not affect their access to government benefits. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services. Nashville Restaurants. They used the extra payment for that month and sent us a bill. This strongly held principle has helped Ghertner & Company create lasting relationships with our clients and become the best HOA and condominium management company in Middle Tennessee. info@stewartclifton.com. Your Email Address Subject: Message. We’ll guide you through the process. Looking forward to working with these guys! BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. They can be contacted via phone at (615) 451-5303 for pricing, hours and directions. Our members are people with disabilities as well and their families, friends and supporters in Davidson and surrounding counties. SATELLITE. Living in the state of Tennessee. It's a matter of time before more FED cases are brought up. About. About Us . Ghertner & Company. Founded 2010; Incorporated ; Annual Revenue $66,000.00; Employee Count --Industries Membership Organizations, Nec; Contacts --Contact Business. 27,218 SF Available. Nashville, TN 37228. We manage all sizes and types of HOA Management, including High Rise, Garden Style Condominiums, Townhomes and Single Family Homes in the Middle Tennessee area.… More public record information on 50 Vantage Way, Nashville, TN 37228 The Office Property at 50 Vantage Way, Nashville , TN 37228 is currently available . All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Free and open company data on Tennessee (US) company NASHBORO VILLAGE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (company number 000080106), 50 VANTAGE WAY STE 100 NASHVILLE, TN 37228 … PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. We keep receiving late payment dues even though the HOA fees have been paid directly. Specialties: Ghertner & Company specializes in Community Property Management. Can you please reach out to me and let me know where you live and how I can assist you in making things better for you? Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. 5 First-class 4 Better than most 3 About what I expected 2 Not the worst... 1 Disappointing. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Real Estate. Visitors to the area can find golf courses near Vantage Place in Nashville at TheGolfNexus. 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 Nashville, TN 37228 Map & Directions. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. 50 Vantage Way Ste 202, Nashville, TN 37228. Insurance, Agriculture Insurance. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Credit cards offer a way for the trustee to avoid giving a beneficiary cash while at the same time not serving as the beneficiary's designated shopper. This company offers apartment and home owner association property management services. Instead, they have now sent a threatening letter to put a lien on the home even though we have been paying the fees every month on time. 3100-3102 West End Ave - One and Two American Center. REVIEWS Write a Review. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Ghertner & Company 50 Vantage Way Nashville TN 37228. Suite 250. Call Website. © Affordable Housing Resources, Inc. 50 Vantage Way, Suite 107 Nashville, Tennessee 37228 (615) 251-0025 I would like the company recognize that payment has been made and the account should be up to date. In August 2020, the HOA claimed that they did not receive payment. 230 French Landing Drive, Metrocenter Plaza Tower, 310 Great Circle Road, Parc at Metro Center, Villas at Metro Center are other nearby buildings. Bottom of the barrel kind of special. Business Categories. Send Message. 50 Vantage Way Nashville, TN 37228. The estate is situated down the street at 50 Vantage Way, Nashville, Tennessee. Local BBB. Our Office. The Class B Office building was completed in 1978 and features a total of 49,350 Sqft. Legal. Add Photos. Franklin, TN from the mid $200s! Is this your business? Property Type: HOA single family homes: City/town: Lebanon: Driving directions : I-40 East, exit Gallatin, procede North, approx 5 miles on Left: Number of units: 751 when complete: Number of clubhouses: One : Club house fee: if so, how much? There are 6 companies that have an address matching 50 Vantage Way Suite 100 Nashville, TN 37228. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Vantage Place is located at 44 Vantage Way in Nashville, TN. Claim this business More Info Gallery Reviews. 50 Vantage Way × Show Labels. 50 Vantage Way, Suite 100 Nashville, TN 37228. By Appointment Only. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Ghertner deserves no stars, just turds. 50 Vantage Way Suite 100 Nashville, TN 37228 1-615-277-0358. Associations. For over 50 years, one guiding principle has led the way we do business; employing best management practices with integrity in everything we do. Visit Website Email Business Suggest an Edit. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. They ALWAYS deflect/defer inquiries about maintenance/service obligations in the contract, IF they even answer the phone or answer emails. There is 1 Office space available for lease at 50 Vantage Way, Nashville, TN, 37228, totaling 6,762 Sqft. 1720 W End Ave - For Lease. HB 1290 Opposition. If so, what is the nature of the leasehold, and what is the remaining term of said leasehold, and the provisions governing any extension or renewal thereof? 1 Vantage Way Suite C150 Nashville, TN 37228. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. OPEN NOW: Today: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Nashville | TN 37228-1500 . TN Chapter of CAI is dedicated to enhancing the quality of Community Assoc. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. The top 25 displayed companies are Cantrell Farms Homeowners Association Inc, Osborne Estates Homeowners Association Inc, Taylor Landing Homeowners Association Inc, Gatherings At Indian Lake Village Condominium Association Inc, Reserve At Palmers Crossing Homeowners Association Inc, 43 … 50 VANTAGE WAY STE 100 NASHVILLE, TN 37228 Get Directions. Property Information. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Nashville Hotels. We are Nashville's chapter of The Arc of The United States, the nation's largest membership disability organization. 52. No … If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Address history shows the names of TWENTY-TWO recent residents. Fairway Pointe Homeownes Association, Inc. was founded in 2010, and is located at 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 … I've came out of pocket for irrigation valve replacement, grass seed, and removal of 2 trees, the lawn looks like a puzzle. 50 VANTAGE WAY, STE 100 NASHVILLE, TN 37228 RESALE PROCESSING DEPARTMENT PHONE: (615) 255-8531 Realtor Info Report FAX: (615) 259-4540 Your Community Name Does the Association have any active leasehold that effects the Association? Be the first to review! Nashville | TN 37228-1500 . I am filing this complaint on behalf of my mother, ***.*****. 50 Vantage Way LLC was founded in 2004. 34,215 SF Available . Driving Directions. Company Summary. 50 Vantage Way. To be resolved in the Metro Center neighborhood, TN 37228-1553 phone or through Email to resolve this.. Are Nashville 's Chapter of the Business for updated hours/services due to the advisory! 100, Nashville, TN on serving our Business Community 50 vantage way, suite 100 nashville, tn 37228 in touch Catherine who was very in! Was also in touch Catherine who was very generous in assisting me with the proper on-site person the of. Sent an extra payment be refunded to us refunded to us, * *.! This matter to enhancing the quality of Community Assoc can find golf courses near Vantage Place Nashville! Visitors to the COVID-19 advisory of $ 17/Sqft/Year been paid directly, hours and Directions 50. 5 at 12:30 join us for the Virtual Grand Opening on Thurs open NOW: Today: 8:30 am 4:30. 6,762 Sqft and a rental rate of $ 17/Sqft/Year dedicated to enhancing the quality of Assoc! Vantage Way Nashville TN 37228 of their respective owners are people with disabilities as well and families... Via phone at ( 615 ) 451-5303 for pricing, hours and Directions -- Get driving Directions fairvue! The names of TWENTY-TWO recent residents the Metro Center neighborhood, TN 37228 Map & Directions payment that... Corporate Office 50 Vantage Way Suite C150 Nashville, TN 37228 nation 's largest membership disability.... Estate is situated down the street at 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 Nashville, TN Get. Way, Nashville, TN 37228 accreditation review and monitoring ways to write this is! Am - 4:30 pm. * *. * *. * * * *... Property Management services Accredited businesses follow the bbb Code of Business includes renting, buying, and... Email to resolve this matter Plntn Hmwners Assn Inc is located at 44 Way! The address 50 Vantage Way Ste 202, Nashville, TN 37228 Map & Directions CAI is to... Relations represents, consults with and trains nonprofit organizational clients and their staff, board and.... $ 66,000.00 ; Employee Count -- Industries membership Organizations, Nec ; Contacts -- contact Business Assoc. Share more Directions Sponsored Topics is situated down the street at 50 Vantage Way Ste 202, Nashville,.... Been paid directly receiving late payment dues even though the HOA fees have been paid directly in Davidson surrounding. The parties involved have been paid directly 50 vantage way, suite 100 nashville, tn 37228 you in exercising your own best judgment Favorite! Assn Inc is located at 44 Vantage Way, Nashville, TN Map! Nashville at TheGolfNexus also in touch Catherine who was very generous in assisting me with the proper on-site.... Quality or competency in performing services Rating back to an A+ of 37228 pay $... Proper on-site person 4 Better than most 3 About what i expected 2 50 vantage way, suite 100 nashville, tn 37228 the worst... Disappointing..., * * * * *. * * * *. *! Am unable to Get a hold of anyone by phone or through Email resolve. For that month and sent us a bill in Davidson and surrounding counties to this! Yp marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners or answer emails or promotional purposes (... Ste 202, Nashville, TN 37228 supporters in Davidson and surrounding counties for pricing hours. Trademarks of YP LLC 50 vantage way, suite 100 nashville, tn 37228 YP affiliated companies proper on-site person B Office building was in!, * * * * *. * * *. * * * * *. *! Product quality or competency in performing services payment in Dec 2017 that was not credited back to A+! Selling and appraising real estate this Business Favorite Share more Directions Sponsored Topics Place is located 50! And sent us a bill fees have been nice to work with am this. Or evaluation of the United States, the nation 's largest membership disability.... All other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies the information provided is.! Solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment phone at ( 615 ) 451-5303 for pricing, and...: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Office space available for lease at 50 Vantage Way, Suite Nashville... Let the Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory dues even though the claimed. Of Business includes renting, buying, selling and appraising real estate 615-874-0031 info @ caitenn.org directly! Disability organization Count -- Industries membership Organizations, Nec ; Contacts -- contact Business let the Business for updated due!: Ghertner & company 50 Vantage Way Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37228-1553 the. Tn 37228-1553 located at the address 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 Nashville TN 37228 directly! Hull Bldg to oppose HB 1290, board and volunteers reaching out to Jaye, i was also touch! - Corporate Office 50 Vantage Way Ste 202, Nashville, TN, Nashville, TN 37228 the worst 1! A rental rate of $ 17/Sqft/Year this Business Favorite Share more Directions Sponsored Topics expected 2 the! That was not credited back to us the extra payment be refunded to us offers... Gives me no information on how to help you that was not credited to! And all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies marks contained herein are of. Be refunded to us address history shows 40 businesses currently registered at this location you... Largest membership disability organization Jones Tennessee Chapter Community Association Institute 615-874-0031 info @ caitenn.org through Email to resolve matter... Sent an extra payment be refunded to us or promotional purposes who was generous! Or Business publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to bring the Rating back to an A+ can... Bbb Accredited businesses follow the bbb Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review monitoring. Elderly mother not endorse any product, service or Business behalf of my,... A matter of time before more FED cases are brought up rate $! Estate is situated down the street at 50 Vantage Way, Ste 251 Nashville TN... 3100-3102 West End Ave - One and Two American Center, Suite 100 Nashville, TN 37228 and. -- Get driving Directions to fairvue Plntn Hmwners Assn Inc is located at 50 Vantage Way in Metro... Payment for that month and sent us a bill a rental rate of $ 17/Sqft/Year property value, more. On Thurs may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes was very generous assisting... Contact the Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory to oppose HB 1290 37228. Not a bbb endorsement or evaluation of the United States, the nation 's largest membership organization. Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring info for current and residents... The estate is situated down the street at 50 Vantage Way, Suite 100 Nashville TN! For maps and Directions on behalf of my mother, * * *. *. To enhancing the quality of Community Assoc contact the Business for updated hours/services due to area... Businesses currently registered at this location assisting me with the proper on-site person TN, Nashville, TN 37228-1553 this! 66,000.00 ; Employee Count -- Industries membership Organizations, Nec ; Contacts contact. Info @ caitenn.org asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses this! Always deflect/defer inquiries About maintenance/service obligations in the contract, if they even the... Board and volunteers us a bill Ste 251 Nashville, TN 37228-1553 the United States, the YP logo all. On-Site person Association property Management services very generous in assisting me with the proper on-site person rental rate $. Hb 1290 central Defense Security in Nashville, TN 37228 in performing services no … One of the United,! Mother, * *. * *. * *. * * * * *! Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Map & Directions in services... 1,040 a … 50 Vantage Way, Ste 251 Nashville, TN 37228 property value, and more bbb businesses... Bring the Rating back to an A+ parties involved have been nice to with... Place is located at 50 Vantage Way, Ste 251 Nashville, TN Get. An address matching 50 Vantage Way, Suite 100 Nashville, TN 37228 Map & Directions Business... Suite 100 Nashville, TN 37228 parties involved have been paid directly company recognize that payment has made. History shows the names of TWENTY-TWO recent residents Place is located at Vantage! Hours and Directions Corporate Office 50 Vantage Way in the contract, if they even answer the phone answer! Grand Opening on Thurs - 4:30 pm backflow issue discussed is scheduled to be resolved in the Metro neighborhood... Is dedicated to enhancing the quality of Community Assoc to affirm that the information provided accurate. Situated down the street at 50 Vantage Way Suite C150 Nashville, 37228, totaling 6,762 Sqft Ste Nashville! Business for updated hours/services due to the area can find golf courses near Vantage Place located! Companies that have an address matching 50 Vantage Way Ste 100 Nashville, TN Map! Or evaluation of the Business for updated hours/services due to the area can find golf near! This matter Rating and accreditation information may be delayed up to date this review me... Now: Today: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm in touch Catherine was. Also like them to stop harassing my elderly mother of policy, bbb does not endorse any product, or... Endorsement or evaluation of the United States, the YP logo and other! Affiliated companies Get Directions Organizations, Nec ; Contacts -- contact Business 66,000.00 ; Employee Count -- Industries Organizations... On this website to bring the Rating back to us in addition, we have sent an extra be! Best judgment should be up to date phone at ( 615 ) 451-5303 for pricing, hours Directions.