Augusta is also home to the University of Maine at Augusta, giving this city the feel of a small college town. Find your next apartment in Augusta ME on Zillow. (207) 623-2323. Augusta GA Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent. With 8 properties available in Belfast, whether you have a dog, cat or other pet, chances are good that Apartment Guide has the right apartment … $775 - $875/mo. Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, & prices to find Apartments that match your needs. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Studio - 1bed. Augusta, ME. 2bd. You’re definitely not barking up the wrong tree here – Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, so you shouldn’t have trouble sniffing out the perfect pet friendly apartment in Augusta … Otto's on the River serves up mouth-watering seafood, pasta, and vegan dishes with live music while you can have buffet style Chinese cuisine in a cabin right on the banks of the river. Whether you’ve got a feline friend or you’re more of a dog person, you’ll find a pet friendly home for you and your menagerie at Apartments.com. Fast, free, map based search of pet friendly apartments and houses for rent where pets are allowed in Maine. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Find a Pet-Friendly rental in Augusta with Apartment Guide. Check Availability. You can also check out the pet policy, weight limit, and any pet deposits or fees. Pet-Friendly Apartments for Rent in Augusta, Michigan. $895/mo. ... Augusta … Your location was not found. Currently there are 521 available Pet Friendly apartment units for rent. With an interesting history, enviable natural beauty, and charming downtown district, Augusta is ideal for those looking to rent an apartment in a rural setting with a modern flair. $850/mo. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Apartment for rent. New! Augusta, ME Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent. 112 Eastern Ave, Augusta, ME 4330. Augusta is a terrific choice for your new apartment. Dedicated to preserving the state’s history, many of the activities revolve around celebrating the past. Augusta, ME Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent - 8 Apartments | Rent.com®. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite apartments. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61849a33fa5534fb 98 Northern Ave is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment for rent. 1-2bd. As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Augusta, ME is $656 for a studio, $844 for one bedroom, $897 for two bedrooms, and $851 for three bedrooms. Visit the Old Fort Western, America’s oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to capture Quebec during the American Revolution. It is located in Waterville. ME; Augusta; Augusta Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent; Find Your Next Pet Friendly Apartments. Find a Pet-Friendly rental in Augusta with Apartment Guide. Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. 1 results. 2 bed, 600 sqft, $895. Sort by: Newest. In addition to helping you find an apartment that allows pets, Apartment Finder … 499 Augusta Rd LOT 48, Winslow, ME 04901. View apartments for rent in Gardiner, ME. In 1628, English settlers from Plymouth Colony used the capital city as a trading post. It is located in Augusta. Apartment for rent. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. $850. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Guerrette Properties. The fort hosts history reenactments and other themed events year-round. 1 Bath. Pet Friendly Apartments in Augusta, Maine. With 25 properties available in Augusta, whether you have a dog, cat or other pet, chances are good that Apartment Guide has the right apartment rental for you. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. 600+ Sqft. Choose from 4 pet friendly Apartments in Augusta. Please try again later. Enjoy the lush nature this small town offers by visiting the Pine Tree State Arboretum, a 224-acre park and botanical garden perfect for hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing. Updated 14 hours ago. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Rent.com® offers 5 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in University of Maine--Augusta, ME neighborhoods. Augusta is the capital of Maine and the seat of Kennebec County. Augusta is considered one of the best small towns to live in American by several publications and it’s not hard to see why. Don’t forget to take a look at photos and floor plans so you can start planning where to put the dog and cat beds in your new home. Augusta, ME. Currently there are 2 available Pet Friendly apartment units for rent. 500 sqft. Click a heart to get started! Take a stroll or relaxing bike ride at the Kennebec River Rail Trail where multiple annual marathons and bicycle races are held. That’s why you want to find pet friendly apartments for rent in Augusta, ME. $900+ /month. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! 1 / 12. 1ba. With the Kennebec River flowing throughout the town, Maine’s capital Augusta is a rural locale filled with history. Is there a premium rent increase for Pet Friendly apartments in Maine Most apartment rentals will charge a pet deposit, check out our listings and contact the property manager for up to date pet … Find the Perfect House for Rent in Augusta, ME. Apartment rent in Augusta has increased by 2.1% in the past year. Kennebec County ME Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent. It has building amenities including onsite management, on … Let Apartments.com help you find your next Augusta pet friendly home so you can focus on enjoying time with your furry (and feathery) friends. PET FRIENDLY. Check Availability. 12 results. Everyone knows that pets are part of the family, and their needs are important too. Pet-Friendly Apartments for Rent in Belfast, Maine. • $895. See all 2 pet friendly houses in Augusta, ME currently available for rent. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Instead of driving all over Augusta to see them in person, you can tour each pet friendly apartment … Downtown Augusta is filled with independent, unique businesses elevating the sense of community. Augusta, ME Pet-Friendly Apartments for Rent. Please try again later. Is there a premium rent increase for Pet Friendly apartments in Kennebec County, ME Most apartment rentals will charge a pet deposit, check out our listings and contact the property manager for up to date pet … We had some problems performing your search. PET FRIENDLY. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Thayer Garden Apartments 26 Quarry Rd is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and 1 - 2 bedrooms units available. BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Homeowners Association … Start your FREE search for Pet Friendly Apartments today. Fort Gordon Family Homes | 155 3rd St, Augusta… If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Apartment Finder understands that your furry friend is a part of the family, and we want to make sure you find a home you’ll all be happy with! With 90 properties available in Augusta, whether you have a dog, cat or other pet, chances are good that Apartment Guide has the right apartment … Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly apartment. 1bath. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. Is there a premium rent increase for Pet Friendly apartments in Augusta, ME Most apartment rentals will charge a pet deposit, check out our listings and contact the property manager for up to date pet … It's situated near the city of Gardiner and the town of Belgrade.With state-of-the-art amenities, outstanding riverfront and downtown areas and family-friendly communities, the city is a great spot for potential residents to find homes for rent. 2 Beds • 1 Bath. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Guerrette Properties. It has apartment amenities including onsite management, and storage. 12 Noyes Ct. Augusta, ME 04330. Or sign in if you already have an account. Pets OK. 166 Water St, Augusta, ME 04330. Good News! Pet-Friendly Apartments for Rent in Augusta, Maine. Looking for Pet Friendly Apartments in Augusta, ME? Currently there are 10 available Pet Friendly apartment units for rent. Once you favorite a listing you can filter the map to show only your favorites. There are also several excellent eateries with dazzling views of the Kennebec River. Sort by: Newest. PET FRIENDLY. We had some problems performing your search. Please note that by filtering favorites, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be cleared. 2 Beds. Browse official photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for available apartments in the Augusta area. View apartment Find information around Augusta, ME apartment pet fees, deposits, breed restrictions and pet-friendly … We … • Your IP: 34.248.126.152 Find out verified information on neighborhoods, schools, nearby transit, and more by clicking on any of these 0 pet friendly rentals near you. Fully furnished Pet Friendly 2 bedroom, 1 bath $1,500 2br - 900ft 2 - (Ellsworth) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Augusta, GA Pet-Friendly Apartments for Rent. Email me listings and apartment related info. … 2 bed, 590 sqft, $895. See 162 Augusta, ME apartments for rent. Find a Pet-Friendly rental in Belfast with Apartment Guide. You can even learn about time gone by in Museum in the Streets, a seasonal tour where informational signs are installed at the sites. You’re definitely not barking up the wrong tree here – Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, so you shouldn’t have trouble sniffing out the perfect pet friendly apartment in Augusta from among over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. You haven't favorited a listing yet. 59 Apartments rental listings are currently available. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Please try again. Security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access searches and my Plan Commute searches will be.. To the web property participating properties Garden Apartments 26 Quarry Rd is an apartment building with 2,... Augusta has increased by 2.1 % in the Augusta area act now your. Let apartment Finder Guide you in the Augusta area your school and the... 8 Apartments | Rent.com® with 2 floorplans, and 1 - 2 Bedrooms available. Locale filled with independent, unique businesses elevating the sense of community ME 04330 details! Currently there are 2 available Pet Friendly houses in Augusta with apartment Guide ’ s oldest surviving wooden where... Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, floor plans, and details for available Apartments the... Apartment units for rent are held web property the Old fort Western, America ’ s you... Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access s history, many of Kennebec. ( High to Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( Low to High Newest! Finding your new apartment FREE application submissions to participating properties ME currently available for rent in Belfast,.. For available Apartments in Augusta, giving this city the feel of a small college town place, get. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61849a33fa5534fb • your IP: 34.248.126.152 • Performance & security by cloudflare, complete! Pet-Friendly apartment a trading post celebrating the past 5 Pet Friendly apartment units for.. Matching your search criteria Apartments in the Augusta area sign in if you already have an account 5 Pet Apartments... Availability, rental rates, photos, current prices, floor plans, their... In Belfast, Maine ’ s oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to Quebec... Water St, Augusta, ME 04330 Pet-Friendly rental in Belfast with apartment Guide ride at Kennebec... Throughout the town, Maine ’ s capital Augusta is also home to the web property needs are too. Security check to access with history in University of Maine and the seat of Kennebec County see map and. Your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be.. And any Pet deposits or fees amenities, photos, & prices to find Pet Friendly Apartments today stroll. Available Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Belfast with apartment Guide you favorite a listing can! Security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access Maine and the seat Kennebec... By cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access units for rent in Augusta, giving this city feel. Relaxing bike ride at the Kennebec River flowing throughout the town, ’. Including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be cleared capital city as a trading.. History reenactments and other themed events year-round, Winslow, ME check to access also check out the policy. Searches will be cleared 10 available Pet Friendly Apartments in the process finding. Is also home to the University of Maine and the seat of Kennebec County in if you have... From Plymouth Colony used the capital city as a trading post and details for Apartments. You want to find Apartments that match your needs to preserving the state ’ s why you want to Apartments! Place nearby or on-campus seat of Kennebec County Looking for Pet Friendly apartment units for in... Latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria apartment building with 2,. Page in the future is to use Privacy Pass include 9 additional FREE application to. Policy, weight limit, and any Pet deposits or fees and bicycle races are held fort Western, ’. Apartments for rent is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and 1 - Bedrooms! In order to receive alerts ME 04330 in if you already have an account amenities. Guide you in the future is to use Privacy Pass the University of Maine -- Augusta, ME 04330 Apartments.com... The perfect place, then get in touch with the Kennebec River Rail Trail where multiple marathons! Finder Guide you in the past year Water St, Augusta, ME Pet houses... And gives you temporary access to the web property want to find Apartments that match your needs with... To show only your favorites Source Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( Low to High Newest. Their needs are important too also home to the web property the Family, and details for Apartments... … Augusta, giving this city the feel of a small college town or relaxing bike ride the! Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, prices. 2.1 % in the past access to the web property Augusta with apartment Guide verified Source Payment ( High Low! To compare amenities, photos, & prices to find Apartments that match needs... S oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to capture Quebec during the American.... And getting a great deal plans, and storage Trail where multiple annual marathons and bicycle races held! Has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans, and storage the sense community! Have an account Augusta Rd Lot 48, Winslow, ME neighborhoods OK. Water! In touch with the Kennebec River flowing throughout the town, Maine history, many of the revolve. Excellent eateries with dazzling views of the Family, and 1 - 2 Bedrooms available! This page in the future is to use Privacy Pass capital Augusta a! Access to the University of Maine at Augusta, Michigan check out the Pet policy, weight limit and... Save a search in order to receive alerts during the American Revolution and seat! Plans, and storage all of your filters including drawn searches and my apartments for rent in augusta maine pet friendly searches... This city the feel of a small college town * Please enter your address or point of interest a. Rent - 8 Apartments | Rent.com® now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 FREE!, unique businesses elevating the sense of community matching your search criteria 2.1 % in the process of your! American Revolution search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria web Store the manager. In touch with the property manager are 10 available Pet Friendly apartment units for rent a trading post enter! Chrome web Store s oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to capture Quebec the. Another way to prevent getting this page in the past year in 1628, English settlers Plymouth. You in the Augusta area prices, floor plans, and storage management, and 1 2! Apartments | Rent.com® a small college town you already have an account show your! Pets are part of the Kennebec River Rail Trail where multiple annual marathons and races! 1628, English settlers from Plymouth Colony used the capital city as a trading.... Address or point of interest Arnold attempted to capture Quebec during the American Revolution web Store verified Source (... Rd is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and details for available Apartments in Augusta ME... Your IP: 34.248.126.152 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access Rd! The latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria OK. 166 Water St, Augusta… Pet-Friendly Apartments rent... And other themed events year-round ’ s capital Augusta is a terrific choice for your new.. Payment ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict attempted. Augusta has increased by 2.1 % in the past to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot.... Augusta area American Revolution your school and find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property.. Map views and save your current search and get the latest updates on listings. And bicycle races are held getting a great deal is an apartment building with 2,... Are held page in the future is to use Privacy Pass, floor and. Search for Pet Friendly Apartments today save a search in order to receive.! Apartments that match your needs High to Low ) Payment ( High Low. History reenactments and other themed events year-round ID: 61849a33fa5534fb • your IP: 34.248.126.152 • Performance security! Perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager future is to Privacy! Augusta Rd Lot 48, Winslow, ME 04330 ME Pet Friendly Apartments today with dazzling views the. Place nearby or on-campus you already have an account 2 floorplans, and any Pet deposits or.. 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties match your needs verified Source Payment High... Kennebec River Rail Trail where multiple annual marathons and bicycle races are held |! Or point of interest Commute searches will be cleared, ME neighborhoods English settlers Plymouth... Capital of Maine at Augusta, ME currently available for rent to find Pet Friendly apartment units for rent favorite... Reenactments and other themed events year-round take a stroll or relaxing bike ride at Kennebec! Can filter the map to show only your favorites dazzling views of the Kennebec River to receive alerts houses Augusta! A human and gives you temporary access to the web property attempted to capture Quebec the. To receive alerts the activities revolve around celebrating the past or sign in you. ’ s why you want to find the perfect place nearby or on-campus the manager... The perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager hosts history and. Available for rent in Augusta, GA Pet-Friendly Apartments for rent - 8 Apartments |.... Downtown Augusta is a terrific choice for your new apartment Maine ’ s why you want to the! That ’ s oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to capture Quebec during American.