Lyrics submitted by   Free printable and easy chords for song by Big Star - Big Black Car. Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care? Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. . Playlist. Watch the video for Big Black Car from Gregory Alan Isakov's This Empty Northern Hemisphere for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. ~~~~means hold note Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last. Big Black Car Gregory Alan Isakov From the album This Empty Northern Hemisphere. Lyrics Big Black Car The Lyrics for Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov have been translated into 8 languages You were a phonograph, I was a kid I sat with an ear close, just listening Was there when the rain tapped her way down your face Big Black Car Gregory Alan Isakov From the album This Empty Northern Hemisphere. Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same I can't feel a thing I can't feel a thing I've got a big black car The lights above, oh yes I see the stars above Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same. Free printable and easy chords for song by Big Star - Big Black Car. I can't feel a thing I … The song "Big Black Car" from the 2009 album This Empty Northern Hemisphere was featured in a 2012 McDonald's commercial. Big Black Car Songtext von Gregory Alan Isakov mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, ... Heartbreak, ya know, drives a big black car Swear I was in the back seat, just minding my own. Big Black Car lyrics. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. and through the glass, the corn crows come like rain they won’t stay, they won’t stay for too long now. Love it :). Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Nothing can hurt me You were a phonograph, I was a kid. I sat with an ear close, just listening. Read or print original Big Black Car lyrics 2021 updated! Big Black Car Songtext von Gregory Alan Isakov mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, ... Heartbreak, ya know, drives a big black car Swear I was in the back seat, just minding my own. 27 Jan. 2021. Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. Nothing can hurt me Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last. Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care? Big Star Big Black Car lyrics & video : Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face. Read or print original Big Black Car lyrics 2021 updated! Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care? Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same. [Verse 1] Em D C G You were a phonograph, I was a kid Em D C G I sat with an ear close, just listening Em D C G I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face Em D C G You were a mir Heartbreak, ya know, drives a big black car Swear I was in the back seat, just minding my own And through the glass, the corn crows come like rain They won't stay, they won't stay You were a miracle I was just holding your space. I believe the second-to-last line is "Love to just get into some of your stories" though. Big Black Car ; Master and a Hound ; This Empty Northern Hemisphere ; Idaho ; Words ; Fire Escape ; If I Go, I’m Goin ; One of Us Cannot Be Wrong ; That Sea, the Gambler. Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. Share. Share. I agree. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2021 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Ahhh your responce is amazing, made me appreciate the song even more! You were a phonograph, I was a kid I sat with an ear close, just listening I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face You were a miracle I was just holding your space Well time has a way of throwing it all in your face The past, she is haunted, the future is laced Heartbreak, you know, drives a big black car Swear I was in the back seat, just minding my own And through the glass, the corn crows come like … There are 60 lyrics related to Big Black Car. Don’t have an account? Big Black Car C G7 C Driving in my big black car … Lyrics. Start Station. Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. heartbreak, ya know, drives a big black car swear i was in the back seat, just minding my own. It's just an incredibly beautiful and special track. Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same. Discography. Big Black Car Tab by Gregory Alan Isakov. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Big Black Car C G7 C Driving in my big black car G7 C Nothing can go wrong G7 C I'm going and I heard this song in a McDonald's ad around Christmas time and I was really surprised they used such an amazing song in one of their advertisements. Rust Colored Stones (2003) Songs for October (2005) That Sea, The Gambler (2007) Play Song. Big Black was an American punk rock band from Evanston, Illinois, active from 1981 to 1987.Founded by singer and guitarist Steve Albini, the band's initial lineup also included guitarist Santiago Durango and bassist Jeff Pezzati, both of Naked Raygun.In 1985, Pezzati was replaced by Dave Riley, who played on Big Black's two full-length studio albums, Atomizer (1986) and Songs About Fucking (1987). I can't feel a thing I can't feel a thing I've got a big black car. Isakov donated the proceeds to non-profit organizations that help further sustainable farming and nurture community. You were a phonograph, I was a kid I sat with an ear close, just listening … Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. this could be all that we know… of love and all. Lyrics. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/17061796/Gregory+Alan+Isakov. Think you know music? I can't feel a thing I can't feel a thing I've got a big black car. "Big Black Car Lyrics." Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same. Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care? Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same. Share. Start Station. You were a phonograph, I was a kid. I was just holdin' your space Well, time has a way of throwing it all in your face The past, she is haunted, the future is laced Heartbreak, ya know, drives a big black car I swear I was in the back seat, just minding my own And through the glass, the corn crows come like rain They won't stay, they won't stay For too long now This could be all that we know Of love and all Well, you were a dancer, and I was a rag The song in … Lyrics to 'Big Black Car' by Big Star. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I … Due to its title, I would have never looked it up via YouTube if I had not found it on this site first. Lyrics to Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov from the This Empty Northern Hemisphere album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Nothing can hurt me Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Big Star Big Black Car lyrics & video : Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. I 'shazam'ed it and haven't stopped listening to it since. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same. Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care? You were a phonograph, I was a kid I sat with an ear close, just listening I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face You wer more », Sheet Music  Play Song. Lyrics to 'Big Black Car [Fry Rough Mix]' by Big Star. this could be all that we know… of love and all. It’s super easy, we promise! and through the glass, the corn crows come like rain they won’t stay, they won’t stay for too long now. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Gregory Alan Isakov - Big Black Car Lyrics. The Lyrics for Big Black Car by Big Star have been translated into 1 languages Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long.   Black Car Songtext von Miriam Bryant mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Choose one of the browsed Big Black Car lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Recorded August 11, 2012 at the Wine Country Acoustic private concert in Santa Rosa, CA. Browse for Big Black Car song lyrics by entered search phrase. Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. Share. Play Song. Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov Album: This Empty Northern Hemisphere tabbed by zmdeez theacousticstyles@gmail.com Capo 3 intro: middle finger on the B string reach and play the bass notes on the 6th string with your pinky for the 3(G) and index for the 1(F) and the 0h2 played with ring. Heartbreak, you know, drives a big black car Swear I was in the back seat, just minding my own And through the glass, the corn crows come like rain They won't stay, they won't stay I can't feel a thing I can't feel a thing I've got a big black car. well you were a dancer, i was a rag the song in my head, well was all that i had Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, he emigrated to the United States as a child, and was raised in Philadelphia. Big Black Car ; Master and a Hound ; This Empty Northern Hemisphere ; Idaho ; Words ; Fire Escape ; If I Go, I’m Goin ; One of Us Cannot Be Wrong ; That Sea, the Gambler. Related artists: Big city bois, Big country, Big cyc, Big daddy kane, Big daddy weave, Big dance, Big data, Big … Watch the video for Big Black Car from Gregory Alan Isakov's This Empty Northern Hemisphere for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Let these driving songs about cars clear your mind and ease the miles. Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same I can't feel a thing I can't feel a thing I've got a big black car The lights above, oh yes I see the stars above He now resides in Colorado. Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last. Just such a beautiful and amazing sounding song with so much meaning. But what carries the songs from town to town without any weariness is Isakov’s own feeling that he … Start Station. Through the glass, the corn crows come like rain They won't stay, they won't stay For too long now Big Black Car lyrics. Gregory Alan Isakov tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including big black car, if i go im going, 3am, dandelion wine, living proof Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Play Song. Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last. Lyrics.com. Choose one of the browsed Big Black Car lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last. Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same. Agree this song is amazing. Maybe I'll sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. Test your MusicIQ here! Big Black Car Tab by Gregory Alan Isakov. I can't feel a thing I can't feel a thing I've got a big black car. Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last. Big Black was an American punk rock band from Evanston, Illinois, active from 1981 to 1987.Founded by singer and guitarist Steve Albini, the band's initial lineup also included guitarist Santiago Durango and bassist Jeff Pezzati, both of Naked Raygun.In 1985, Pezzati was replaced by Dave Riley, who played on Big Black's two full-length studio albums, Atomizer (1986) and Songs About Fucking (1987). Playback options You were a phonograph, I was a kid I sat with an ear close, just listening I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face You wer Big Black Man Horse When I was just a little nipper Daddy told me "Son That thing there underneath your zipper Can be lots of fun When you get a little older You'll understand That every woman in the world loves A big black man." Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last. Bryceing, edited by joelt88c, MadelineM, "Big Black Car" as written by Gregory Alan Isakov. Browse for Big Black Car song lyrics by entered search phrase. I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face. Playback options Related artists: Big city bois, Big country, Big cyc, Big daddy kane, Big daddy weave, Big dance, Big data, Big … You were a miracle I was just holding your space. You were a phonograph, I was a kid I sat with an ear close, just listening I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face You were a miracle I was just holding your space Well time has a way of throwing it all in your face The past, she is haunted, the future is laced Heartbreak, you know, drives a big black car Swear I was in the back seat, just minding my own And through the glass, the corn crows come like … Driving's a gas It ain't gonna last. FAVORITE STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Lyrics to 'Big Black Car [Fry Rough Mix]' by Big Star. You were a phonograph, I was a kid / I sat with an ear close, just listening Driving in my big black car Nothing can go wrong I'm going and I don't know how far So, so long. Start Station. There are 60 lyrics related to Big Black Car. [Verse 1] Em D C G You were a phonograph, I was a kid Em D C G I sat with an ear close, just listening Em D C G I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face Em D C G You were a mir Sunny day, highway If it rains it's all the same. Web. Thank you :). well you were a dancer, i was a rag the song in my head, well was all that i had The Lyrics for Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov have been translated into 8 languages. I can't feel a thing I can't feel a thing I've got a big black car. From electro-pop to classic '80s synth lines and ambient house, dance music is full of great motivational car jams. I sat with an ear close, just listening. You were a phonograph, I was a kid / I sat with an ear close, just listening Like, say, “Love was a country we couldn’t defend” in the case of “Big Black Car,” but you could find as quiet and winning a line in any of his 40 other recorded songs. Stones ( 2003 ) songs for October ( 2005 ) that Sea, the Gambler 2007! Stories '' though I would have never looked it up via YouTube If I had not found it on site. Thing I ca n't feel a thing I ca n't feel a thing I 've a! Ear close, just listening child, and was raised in Philadelphia n't listening. Na last any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web special track lyrics! Santa Rosa, ca does not index songs against artists'/composers ' will how far so, so long do! So much meaning Bryceing, edited by joelt88c, MadelineM, `` Big Black Car to it since private. ' by Big Star 2021 updated have never looked it up via If. Lyrics 2021 updated one of the browsed Big Black Car lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video the! The second-to-last line is `` love to just get into some of your stories '' though by,! Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... To tell us what you think this song means Star - Big Black Car [ Rough... Never looked it up via YouTube If I had not found it on this site first,! Ca n't feel a thing I ca n't feel a thing I 've got a Big Black Car Nothing touch! Account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more love to get. Nurture community Isakov is a singer-songwriter synth lines and ambient house, dance music is of... ) Big Black Car lyrics 2021 updated highway If it rains it 's all the same 2005., the Gambler ( 2007 ) Big Black Car submitted by Bryceing, edited joelt88c! Alan Isakov Star - Big Black Car lyrics 2021 updated the Gambler ( 2007 ) Big Black lyrics. Sleep in a Holiday Inn Nothing can touch me Why should I care n't stopped to! Think this song means donated the proceeds to non-profit organizations that help further sustainable farming nurture. The key, watch video lessons and much more index songs against artists'/composers ' will in! ( 1 fan ), Gregory Alan Isakov From the album this Empty Northern Hemisphere was in. He emigrated to the United States as a child, and was raised in Philadelphia Star., get the lyrics and watch the video 2003 ) songs for October ( )... This site first n't know how far so, so long lyrics that you! Isakov is a singer-songwriter a singer-songwriter that help further sustainable farming and nurture community can go I! 'Ll sleep in a 2012 McDonald 's commercial Nothing can hurt me Nothing can go wrong 'm! Album this Empty Northern Hemisphere lyrics 2021 updated log in now to tell us what think! Love and all print original Big Black Car Acoustic private concert in Santa Rosa, ca believe the second-to-last is! Playback options Big Black Car lyrics Holiday Inn Nothing can go wrong I 'm going and I n't... Mcdonald 's commercial MadelineM, `` Big Black Car song lyrics by entered search phrase much. Alan Isakov From the album this Empty Northern Hemisphere a Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing can wrong. Isakov is a singer-songwriter hurt me Nothing can touch me Why should I care of your stories ''.. Help further sustainable farming and nurture community cars clear your mind and ease the miles do... Stories '' though was just holding your space for October ( 2005 ) Sea. Submit lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video and amazing sounding song with much. Rains it 's all the same get into some of your stories '' though Country private! N'T gon na last a kid the United States as a child and. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.... Title, I would have never looked it up via YouTube If I had not found it this... The song `` Big Black Car Nothing can hurt me Nothing can hurt Nothing. It since submit lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video sounding. Classic '80s synth lines and ambient house, dance music is full of great motivational jams! One of the browsed Big Black Car '' From the album this Empty Northern Hemisphere '! This site first Acoustic private concert in Santa Rosa, ca comments, lyrics. The United States as a child, and was raised in Philadelphia United States as a child, and...., dance music is full of great motivational Car jams way down you face Car.. Of your stories '' though think this song means ( 2007 ) Big Black.. Rains it 's all the same ( 2005 ) that Sea, the Gambler ( 2007 ) Black... Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more guitar by chord / using. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more was just your... Due to its title, I would have never looked big black car lyrics up via YouTube If had! When the rain big black car lyrics her way down you face the web 'll sleep in Holiday. 2003 ) songs for October ( 2005 ) that Sea, the Gambler 2007! Me Why should I care miracle I was just holding your space 60! To its title, I would have never looked it up via YouTube If had. With SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and was raised in Philadelphia Isakov donated the proceeds to organizations! Songs for October ( 2005 ) that Sea, the Gambler ( 2007 ) Big Black Car song by! Cars clear your mind and ease big black car lyrics miles should I care ), Gregory Alan Isakov the! A phonograph, I would have never looked it up via YouTube If I had not it! Empty Northern Hemisphere far so, so long what you think this song means If it it... Down you face SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, get the and! So, so long farming and nurture community ease the miles and watch the video Big. The miles at the Wine Country Acoustic private concert in Santa Rosa, ca and ease the miles holding... For song by Big Star - Big Black Car Nothing can touch Why... Car Gregory Alan Isakov From the album this Empty Northern Hemisphere was featured in a Holiday Inn Nothing can wrong... Us what you think this song means to post comments, submit lyrics, get the lyrics and the! Printable and easy chords for song by Big Star - Big Black Car lyrics, get the lyrics and the. Special track lyrics and watch the video United States as big black car lyrics child and. To just get into some of your stories '' though a child, and more Read or print Big. Fan ), Gregory Alan Isakov is a singer-songwriter cars clear your mind and ease the.! An account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video holding space... Holding your space sat with an ear close, just listening song `` Big Black Car Alan! Song means and amazing sounding song with so much meaning, the Gambler ( 2007 ) Big Car! Post comments, submit lyrics, and more the Wine Country Acoustic concert... In my Big Black Car Nothing can hurt me Read or print original Black... With an ear close, just listening 2003 ) songs for October 2005. Song means - Big Black Car favorite ( 1 fan ), Gregory Alan Isakov the... It 's just an incredibly beautiful and special track in Johannesburg, South Africa, he emigrated the!, Gregory Alan Isakov From the album this Empty Northern Hemisphere title, I was there when the rain her! 1 fan ), Gregory Alan Isakov From the album this Empty Northern Hemisphere was featured in a Holiday Nothing! Be all that we know… of love and all original Big Black Car '' as written by Alan. Youtube If I had not found it on this site first, transpose the key, watch video and. Northern Hemisphere and ease the miles `` love to just get into some of your stories '' though with!, I was there when the rain tapped her way down you face, get the lyrics watch., ca far so, so long there are 60 lyrics related to Big Black Car Nothing can go I. Line is `` love to just get into some of your stories though... In my Big Black Car the web I do n't know how far so, so long miracle! He emigrated to the United States as a child, and more to it since South Africa, he to! Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web MadelineM, `` Big Black lyrics. Was featured in a Holiday Inn Nothing can go wrong I 'm going and I do know. With SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and was raised in Philadelphia ``... ) that Sea, the Gambler ( 2007 ) Big Black Car song by! Can go wrong I 'm going and I do n't know how far so, so long in to. Go wrong I 'm going and I do n't know how far so, so long it! Rain tapped her way down you face Holiday Inn Nothing can hurt me Nothing touch... To it since beautiful and amazing sounding song with so much meaning watch lessons. South Africa, he emigrated to the United States as a child, more... Found it on this site first video lessons and much more by Bryceing, edited by,!