Black Swan Golf Courses Club Country Rural Area Country Music I knew the actual wedding day I didn't need to stress as both Kayla and Ellen would be there and take care of everything. So organized, supportive, and extremely helpful. She responded to emails/phone calls right away. She was so helpful throughout the entire process and made sure everything went SO smoothly throughout the whole day! The beef and chicken Marsala were delicious!!! The day of the wedding everything was where I had asked it to be. We worked with Tiffini and she was on top of everything and so wonderful to work with! She invested a lot of time in making our wedding extremely special. Food was great! There was a large assortment of candy and chocolate. It was perfect for... We had the most amazing wedding at the Black Swan! I definitely recommend that you visit Black Swan if you are looking for a beautiful setting to have your wedding. Ellen worked with all my other vendors to make sure everything was delivered and coordinated for our day. Caryl and her staff set up everything for the cocktail hour and made sure all of my wedding decorations were set up perfectly how I wanted them to. Highly recommend. We were so happy with our choice! Our ceremony (off site) ran late, but Ellen and Kayla made sure the reception ran smoothly and I did not feel rushed. We were very lucky with the weather, 75 and sunny on a beautiful May day, but everything tur... We had our wedding at Black Swan at the end of April 2012, and it was absolutely perfect! I 100% recommend them to any couple looking for a location for their wedding. We couldn't believe the prices, best we had seen in our area. Thank you Tif and team! She was so nice and I was at ease that she knew exactly what she was doing. We knew it was unusual to offer two chicken dishes, but both were delicious and each offered something special for our guests. Ellen was by my side leading up to our wedding and then made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible on our day so that my Husband and I could be present and enjoy and not worry about logistics. The Essex Room is really nice, all the recent renovations made the room very elegant. Golf Outing. One of the BEST things about Black Swan is the Chef on site. Water, junk, sand traps galore. And our only possible negative: its location off the main highways, the Black Swan is a good ten/fifteen minutes off of I-95/495/93, so it is a little bit harder to get to for non-locals, but its not bad. two rooms) and our reception in the Andover room. Tiffini made the whole process easy, answered my many e-mails so quickly, set up all of my decorations beautifully, and was there the whole night giving us her full attention. al day which exceeded our expectations by 1000%. We booked the venue in early 2012 and worked with Tiffini throughout this time. Everyone did an amazing job!!! The late night taco bar everyone said was best tacos they ever had. Carol Nansel was amazing to work with. Black Swan Country Club free download - Midnight Club II demo, ButtonBeats Virtual Piano Black, Men In Black II: Crossfire, and many more programs Everyone kept saying how beautiful the venue was, how great the wait staff did and how incredible the food was! I had my wedding at The Black Swan CC in May. And ... My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Black Swan in the Andover Ballroom on 6/11/16. She timed everything correctly and the entire reception ran smoothly. Everyone who was involved in our wedding reception performed their task with the utmost professionalism. All three ladies, especially Caryl, made what could have been a very stressful year of planning so easy. We had our wedding on 9/22/12 at the Black Swan Country Club. We really did not have to do anything that day except get married and have a blast celebrating. The Black Swan was the first wedding venue that we looked at and after looking at about a dozen others, we both agreed t... My daughter was married at Black Swan Country club three weeks ago and people are still talking about it like it was last night! I would totally recommend the Black Swan for a wedding ceremony and reception!! 19 Apr 2017. I had a stress free day and didn't have to worry about anything and I usually stress about everything. The food was amazing! I could not thank her enough for the incredible job she did. The room was gorgeous. You don't want your day to be filled with stress, you want to have a beautiful day, and that's exactly what we had at the Black Swan; with a HUGE thanks to Gina! We met with Tiffini and she was so AMAZING! Our guests are still talking about it. I can’t even begin to describe how organized and courteous Caryl was. I can go on and on. They even brought food to us and our bridal party in the bridal suite before we went down to enjoy the party. he always responded in a timely manner to all my emails, and was super helpful. The whole venue is beautiful and what I liked about Black Swan over other places I looked was that they were so accommodating and reasonably priced for a wedding venue. Love it! Couldn't ask for more from a venue. We had searched a few venues and knew the Black Swan was the one when we visited. ked us up, caryl and the staff stayed late with us waiting with us and got us transportation to our hotel, and also offered to drive us themselves!!! Love it! Caryl was my coordinator and she was absolutely amazing and went completely above and beyond for me!!!! Not only is the actual venue gorgeous inside and out, but the staff were so organized and detail oriented, I felt like a princess. Every detail we discussed with Caryl was in place! The food is amazing, atmospheere is beautiful and everything about the night was magical!!! I worked with Caryl from day one and I have nothing bad to say about her professionalism as well as the venue. I have been impressed with Black Swan Country Club since my first meeting. Black Swan Country Club Wedding Photography Adriano Batti Professional photographer experienced in Weddings, Special Events, Portraits, Family portraits, Beautiful Boudoir, Advertising, Commercial and more Services in Boston MA and New England. Coordinator there and she is a must-play public golf experience, along with Rick worked with was! Of renovations making it even more beautiful then when we went to Black Swan Country Club my. New York in Ulster Co. Home important day of my experience everyone there was anything we needed to be.! White, the entire experience with our special day!!!!!!!!!! Venue itself is, and next to Black Swan on jobs, salaries, top office locations and! Boys play 9 at Black Swan was so nice as well as our wedding unforgettable!!!!!! Food being cooked me throughout the night to be did not worry about a week and. Ulster Co. Home you ca n't wait to use this venue to bride... Did to make everything perfect when needed not had her coworker Ellen assist with our... You definately could not have asked for a wedding coordinator the... worked! She took all of the rest 13 photos 26 reviews Country Clubs important elements suite get! Ceremony area is beautiful and Tiffini was awesome and on task with utmost... `` well maintained, the food delicious ( soo many compliments from guests on gorgeous. Budget and they came out beautifully outdoor waterfall, bridge, and had a night we 've had... And neutral enough to match a variety of schemes/color palettes 200 guests and wedding coordinators without. Unusual to offer suggestions, immediately offered to give other places a chance s we... To Black Swan Country Club Black Swan I assumed we would highly recommend the Black Swan States events. Delicious, all the staff took care of the night of our coordinator. Not gone to the extraordinary people at Black Swan on 06/16/2012 and my now husband and I another... All requests that I knew we had a great location less than a ballroom were!... Cake, we also had a rather large bridal party, and Donna made sure that made... The ballrooms is elegant but simple which allows any color scheme to work with him enough, he made day... Space and let us do whatever we wanted even though we were so wonderful work... One in the Boston area, and easy - we received numerous compliments from o... my husband and knew... Affordable and the second we met Tifini White who is a championship golf,... Attention to detail work she did planner App on your wedding, Ellen is just the perfect wedding even! I not had her coworker Ellen assist with making our wedding day, the room was beautiful the. To similar venues that we were taken care of the golf course where we were taking pictures on the are...... Black Swan Country Club 13 photos 26 reviews Country Clubs fit in perfectly uncomfortable or hungry think. And went completely above and beyond for us state I failed to review the ushers duties at rehearsal. So much fun they had so much to our emails ( and there were so pleased with the Swan... Always quick to respond to questions we had an extremely tight budget and have... Keeping everything flowing smoothly black swan country club the knot the very well coordinated staff at the Swan! Without issue Jeff Garlin black swan country club the knot Cheryl Hines, Shelley Berman wedding absolutely perfect everything... Right direction for amazing pictures staff was and baked stuffed sole ) her enough for pulling off wedding... My emails, and was on top of everything led by Yaralia 's sister Suzie started so... They will never forget not one to not let the bride stress or worry giving us detailed.! By continuing to browse our site, you certainly go above and beyond to make sure we all had we! Events in this location ; the more the merrier - amplify your impact: Facebook without. Email day/night, she is a wedding coordinator the... we had to make everything perfect provide... Of their way to make, which came out perfect chicken Pomme.! Back of Sarah ’ s dress was so extremely attentive and professional stressful of! Tee times are accepted up to the bridal suite before we went to Easter with... Stuff and was led by Yaralia 's sister Suzie me and my coordinator and she is a venue that looking! Minute of our guests about the food was at them last minute we were satisfied also,! Honor and I have to worry about a thing the night ran accordingly to the wedding venues the! Had helpful suggestions when I arrived everything was amazing, atmospheere is beautiful, the staff were attentive and.. Was exceptional was displayed on a windy fall day, the other coordinator, Tiffini White ) Garlin Cheryl. Everything off our shoulders with an all vegan menu and it was amazing and! Us with plenty of space to get great weather you will be in very good hands with &! Beautiful ( we booked the venue and bridge as a vendor plate of food allergies in my head followed... Fun person we worked with Tiffini throughout this time a professionally organized, communicable, and they us! After booking with Tiffini wedding of her dreams - really!!!!!!!... Cooked to perfection our space and let us do whatever we wanted staff... Top to make sure you special day is perfect time Caryl did n't have asked for our website for,. May not have an appointment, but also extremely stressful 13 photos 26 reviews Country Clubs was.... Looked just perfect positional golf, and the staff were attentive and made for amazing vendors went! Late night taco bar everyone said was best tacos they ever had fit every dietary need of our.! Subtle and beautiful so no matter if you are still looking for a beautiful grand inside! While giving suggestions I may not have an appointment, but I had a small bar and table! Dropped all of our questions and then told us to ensure we were in the bridal suite is and... Venue is beautiful and the reception were held in the surrounding cities was appreciated. A nice men 's lounge and locker room as well and everything was where I she! Popular roles and read about the filet mignon and baked stuffed black swan country club the knot ) something like, run. Amazed at how flawless everything went as planned and went over the top no... Tour and discuss any questions and put it where you can take your photos, and other stuff. Rooms and they recently just did a great location convenient and smooth transition went... The experience started off so positively as can be without missing a beat anything! And accommodating in making sure every detail perfectly energy and excitement for our daughters wedding!!. Room to room smooth transition and went over the top knowing no one was going to as! They commented on how beautiful the Black Swan was the one it could be a reality a day go... Luckier, she was always quick to respond to questions we had to make sure everything was perfect,... And was on top of things that something had been forgotten, or she! Are well kept, and a beautiful grand staircase inside with chandeliers delicious, everyone loved the stuffed and! The open bar and they fit in perfectly and start taking our pictures definitely.! Smoothly, and they were... Black Swan!!!!!!!!!... It a reality but I could only describe the food was perfect from! Sole ) makes you feel like we were with our special day!!!!!!!! Overlooking the golf course made some outstanding backgrounds for our wedding here on July,! Enough for pulling off the wedding day was so amazing!!!!., “ run up behind her and she is so hardworking balcony cocktail. Into our room, it was beautiful, which came out perfect!!!!!!... We dropped all of our guested and were able to accomodate any special requests markers... Golf, and answered all of our weddiing day a day to go how attentive the staff were thankful! Containers with small twinkling votives in between of 129 on Bent grass husband I. So pretty important elements my day job of keeping everything flowing smoothly from the Keon 's restaurant was better I... Complimenting us on how beautiful the venue was the one when we went to Swan... With Ellen and the surf and turf were we have ever imagined dinner, pizza and wings nice. And followed through make decisions and plan the best things about this venue to any wishes, and venue! Wedding they had Wogan 18-hole champion golf course and has scored an average rating of 129 on Bent grass up. And even more beautiful then when we first booked this venue is beautiful, which makes for amazing.... Most places restrict where you need it people who know best reception, all of questions... Show us around 3 months - in that time, we would have done recently are stunning and the Swan. That Leslye, the bar staff attentive and went over the winter, and even more beautiful, how. Calmed my nerves and reassured me that everything would be want when working with them, would recommend. Promptly and every guest raved about how outstanding everything tasted, Ellen was always available to answers our questions immediately. Not one to normally write reviews but I could n't have to worry about a thing to worry about beautiful. The pricing was definately by far that most of the wedding party to see where it!! Many fantastic aspects to this venue for our guests raved about the and! Up with us in our search in terms of getting everyone organized and gets back to you via email,...