IATFB We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Have you heard how good jisoo and rose can sing? Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. CL: "When 2NE1 first debuted, we were also labeled as the 'second Big Bang.' Link to post … The article literally includes BTS and 2ne1. Future 2NE1’s lineup includes Im Suah, Lee Chaeyoung, Lee Seoyeon, Moon Suah, Park Seoyoung. Veja mais ideias sobre blackpink, 2ne1, blakpink. Idol Groups Who Managed To Win Music Show Right After Debuting, Past Peculiar Patterns In The K-Pop Industry, 7 Female K-Pop Girl Groups We Wish We Could See Them Perform Again, Corporate K-Pop Giants YG & Big Hit Join Forces, Tokopedia x BLACKPINK : Pretty Savage di #TokopediaWIB​ TV Show 25 Januari 2021, ARMY Has A Hard Time Choosing Which Concept They Prefer For "2021 BTS Winter Package", [PREVIEW] BTS - '2021 BTS WINTER PACKAGE' SPOT, WonHo Breaks The Internet With The Sexiest Photos Of Himself In Bed In 2021, How Domestic Fans Are Reacting To Ha SungWoon’s New Bowl Cut, Fans Think VERIVERY KangMin Is Still A Little Baby Here's Why, Karina Is So Hot That Fans At First Couldn’t Tell If They Were Looking At CG Avatar Or Her, Cute Yet Hilarious Comments Caused By JungKook's Legendary Fan Cam. 2ne1 wasn’t bringing as much money to YG as blackpink is bringing. how pathetic ryt ?. and the first girl group that debuted under the entertainment agency in seven years after 2NE1. If you just know 2ne1 is, Their album is literally the highest selling female album of 2020 and the 2nd overall after BTS. Below are some of the responses from fans of BTS and 2NE1. is that what youve got comparing bts and 2ne1?how ironic coachella is big but daesangs and grammys are more bigger but then to end this dont compare other groups because they have there own way to showcase there talent✊. If there were bad reviews, can you give me alink so I can check? We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. And also shes/his right they don't have rights to compared them to 2ne1 or Bts These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. sorry but... if only they didn't separated they could do it too... or much better ( I think)... too bad the company don't know how to take care of them... Well, SOME armys like to do this stuff. Dies gelang zuvor nur Psy und Big Bang. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Guess so? Rosé is the second Blackpink … YG Entertainment's newest girl group, BLACKPINK, has made its comeback with two new singles, Stay and Playing with Fire. If you do so, you are being as mean and comparative as the person who made the statement. stop using BTS and 2ne1 names under this article just to make BLACKPink raise. Singing: 2ne1 Dancing: blackpink Performance power and charms: 2ne1 Looks: blackpink Who do you think kiss better: if I ever find out, I'll let you know Share this post. Also, they didn't just "get their act together" they achieved great success in coachella a milestone for kpop and for them as well. Tags 2NE1 As If It's Your Last BLACKPINK CL Jisoo Lisa YG YG Entertainment, Copyright © 2017 | Asian Junkie | All Rights Reserved, YGE reanimates 2NE1’s corpse for BLACKPINK’s “As If It’s Your Last”, which was oddly basic. Or are you just hating? MANILA, Philippines — Fans cannot help but notice BLACKPINK Jisoo’s resemblance to 2NE1’s Sandara Park in a recent photo the former uploaded. In terms of members, BlackPink mirrors 2NE1 almost exactly. They debuted on August 8, 2016 with their digital single album 'Square One'. 5. BLACKPINK Members Profile: BLACKPINK Facts and Ideal Types BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) consists of 4 members: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. Have you heard how good lisa and jennie raps? View this post on I edited the video on the phone so it sucks but I tried. Yay! Do you have to mention other group to make that group famous? The girls themselves are not at fault either, as they all play their roles, but it does feel like they’re just playing roles from 2NE1, especially (again) Lisa doing sort of a CL imitation. Non-BTS article? Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Longtime Kpop fans, especially YG stans, most of them know about Future 2NE1 – a project that was supposed to debut at the same time as BlackPink and was the juniors of 2NE1. Playlist `Black Pink And 2ne1 Boombayeh And Fire`. Taeyang, Big Bang, 2ne1 and Blackpink Collection by Katherine Aadahl. what right do u have to put down bp? BRUH ! She gives off the same badass, hardcore vibe that is so notoriously CL. We ship goods daily and accept returns. Unfortunately, this definitely sounds like something that was developed and presented to 2NE1 in 2010 or 2011 and was ultimately rejected for being too basic. It's ironic how popular lgbtq+ personalities go there but the owner of that festival is said to have donated to anti-lgbt and anti-abortion groups smh?‍♀️?‍♀️. Bts and 2Ne1 with their own ways and Blackpink with their own ways!! Many 2NE1 fans believe that it was Yang Hyun Suk who pushed 2NE1 off the cliff. Dù ngoại hình của họ không long lanh như nhiều nhóm nhạc khác, thế nhưng Big Mama lại nổi tiếng vì kỹ năng ca hát đỉnh cao. US media LA Times recently published an article complimenting BLACKPINK's performance at Coachella, but apparently did it in a way that triggered BTS and 2NE1 fans, as the author of the article stated that neither of the two groups would have been able to pull off the Coachella performance the way BLACKPINK did. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Avril, a 16-year-old Blink (Blackpink’s fandom name) from Peru discovered them in 2018. Please do research. Don't compare Blackpink to 2NE1 and BTS!! 4. They're all so different from each other, so why compare? 2NE1 and BLACKPINK concept is similar, with their edgy style, bombastic fashion and the genre which they took their music on. Not that they are bad or anything, but it's just ridiculous to praise them like that. If “As If It’s Your Last” sounds like something early 2NE1 might’ve released, well that’s not by accident, as it appears that’s what it literally was. Oh come on, are you asking or you just don't know? Read CL is asked if BlackPink is 'Second 2ne1' from the story All About Black Pink by nakamotto (H I A T U S) with 1,030 reads. The members are still very young, most of them were born in 1999-2000. Im April 2016 verließ Minzy die Gruppe. And while the four-member … 2NE1 and BLACKPINK Lyrics Daftar isi. Blackpink 001 ** Unlike the rest of idol groups who rest under YGE and like their big sisters 2NE1, Blackpink's formation was kept secret to public till the company is sure to debut them. Anti-pretty fans should find another argument - 'pretty = untalented' doesn't cut it anymore. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Jennie’s place in the group is almost identical to that of CL because her specialty is rap, but she can sing and dance as well. You’re actually dismissing what those girls achieved by comparing them. Blackpink is special with their own and BTS too?? It describes the resemblance between BLACKPINK and 2NE1 after all the young ladies made its debut in August 2016. we aren't salty we got sick of involving bts in any shit bp do. In Sep 2018, Park Bom has made a statement hinting that it was Yang who had destroyed 2NE1. YG Entertainment girl group BLACKPINK is seriously on a killing streak with their successes as they recently performed at the Coachella music festival this year, which was also live streamed in New York City's Times Square. Let me sort this out. Besides, the LA times publishes articles catered for western readers. Discover (and save!) BLACKPINK Fandom Name: BLINK BLACKPINK Official Fan Colors: Black & Pink (Not […] is BP not worth featuring with only BP alone? The Blinks. Same training, same producer - BlackPink and 2NE1 sound exactly the same! Leave A Comment. BlackPink were created to be the cuter, prettier, more relatable version of 2NE1. Have you seen howngood they dance? BLACKPINK (블랙핑크; stylized as BLΛƆKPIИK) is a South Korean girl group formed under YG Entertainment consisting of four members Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé. On October 23, 2018, BLACKPINK has officially signed with the U.S. label Interscope Records. The similarity between the song genres and the concepts of Blackpink and 2NE1 are already obvious, because the music producer that creates songs for Blackpink was the same for 2NE1. No es una opinión propia. The persona in which somehow created a wall … (@ARMYAeRin1) April 14, 2019. 2NE1 and Blackpink are connected through Crush (2NE1 album), Golden Disc Awards, YG Entertainment and more.. But now, i just enjoy most kpop song, but not going to be a fan. "BTS might be a bigger act, and 2NE1 might have covered similar terrain before them. they could not even sold out their Billboard magazine No other kpop can pull the way they did in Coachella? But that’s not a problem in itself, it’s more that tracks like “As If It’s Your Last” sound like a more boring version of 2NE1, which renders it all pointless. You left out that what lead to the downfall of 2NE1 was Bom’s scandal. Especially Lisa and Rosé. Please do research. Y'all see the comment of western netizen about thier performance ?? According to the article: They are professionals who earn a lot of money for what they are doing so I think it should be self explanatory that they are doing a good job because if they didn't they'd be… Read more ». But to answer your queries: 3. BLACKPINK's Jisoo has recently uploaded a new picture, and she reminded fans of someone who is widely known for being a member of the legendary girl group 2NE1. Actually, they're two song reviews! Perhaps worse, given that this is just a single song, it could just be YGE burning their archive off. The… Read more », Bts never said they want to perform there All blackpink articles be like: bts here bts there. … Cause I honestly don't see any. Editorials, K-Entertainment, Reviews — ParkAeRinIsTheNameBitches?? Let us quote YG, “I did not intend to make them different. I'm a female and according to my kpop orientated female friends, BP is hardly the first girl group to come to our minds as ult bias or just current bias girl group. i saw a lot of similarities so i decided to make a video. yeah read the local's review and reaction to their performance Aside from being the first KPOP girl group that performed in Coachella,is there anything relevant published about them? They will sell more and more. They are the most successful group because all girls around the world love them. AJA!! Link to post Share on other sites. almostdone 922 almostdone 922 Debutee; Member; 922 180 posts; Posted June 27, 2017. no matter how many upgrades they stick in the original is always better Share this post. Our warehouse is currently fully operational. 2NE1 Sandara Park - BLACKPINK JiSoo As Sandara got attention for her beautiful face and cute charms, BLACKPINK's JiSoo also had some activities as an actress and model even before debut. Fans don't spend money on the best music, they buy albums/ merc as a keepsake for the idols they love. Fighting over whose fav is a the best singer is irrelevant. Am 25. Shop exclusive merch and apparel from the BLACKPINK Official Shop. … Hãy cùng … 2NE1 member emitted an aura that can tell you they are bad ass and hip people. SNSD and 2NE1 paved the way for Kpop GGs. (I was thinking about reviewing the song "Stay Together" by 2NE1 instead of "Lonely", but I guess it's better to… Hey are you reading well?or you can't understand it? Another song review! It’s so similar that 2NE1 is trending on Twitter in Korea because of it. To be honest I wouldn't even say they ever did well enough to live up to the hype surrounding them. We are commenting on this cause our boys are included in this article and why do u people always include other artists on a blackpink article ? Either way, none of that would be particularly important if it was a jam like 2NE1’s early work tended to be. I don't think BTS will even go to Coachella. August 2016. Saying blackpink is just prettey shows you don't know much about them. Boombayah and Whistle are songs produced by Teddy. "Dob't do unto others what you don't want others to do to you. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Hoodies, tees, vinyl, accessories, and more. All the bp articles there is always bts...when i would see an article of them without bts? I don't agree with their article too btw. edited 14 days ago. 25.03.2019 - Dana Kikeeva hat diesen Pin entdeckt. if u don't like 2ne1 being compared... PEACE. Many claims that several of the tracks from BLACKPINK are allegedly created for 2NE1 by Teddy and YG. The members are still very young, most of them were born in 1999-2000. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Would love your thoughts, please comment. But well you probably mean girls as certain age demographic, and me and my friends are older fans - we saw a lot of 'girl crash' concepts since 2 gen so we not that moved to the OMG GIRL POWER the girl suppose to represent without actually represnting it while having questionble male gaze oriented visuals. These cookies do not store any personal information. The worst trait of Kpop is the antifan culture. Aug 17, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by 2NE1 ♡. Did you watch the live? Just because Blackpink finally got their act together and handled a few performances well you can't say they did better than 2ne1. Teddy Park has often produced 2NE1 and BIGBANG songs, now he also produces Blackpink songs. Smh. uhm why include BTS in the article when they are not even related to it? "When BLACKPINK was about to debut, and 2NE1 disbandment was coming, Blackjacks were attacking them, now BLINKs are acting like Blackjacks, now BLACKPINK's comeback is … rose, jisoo, lisa. So right now I am so in love Taeyang! since when was 2NE1 and BTS involved in this? Idol groups are mostly created for teens/ early 20s, who really love them and spend $$$. Don't be rude towards them or the fans OK !! Wait, why do you have to put bp down? Sure BP is pretty good, but 2NE1 will live on forever. 2NE1 (koreanisch: 투애니원; ausgesprochen wie das Englische „to anyone“ oder „twenty-one“ (einundzwanzig)) war eine südkoreanische Girlgroup der Plattenfirma YG Entertainment.Ihre Debüt-Single „Fire“ wurde am 6. You have NO RIGHTS to compare them!! Die Lieder der Single, Whistle und Boombayah, wurden von Teddy Park geschrieben und produziert und erreichten in den Billboard World Digital Songs Charts die Plätze eins und zwei. He also produces for K-pop groups 2NE1, BigBang, Psy and iKon. and stop compare them to other group. BP Articles won't have immature ARMYs if only the journalists did not bring BTS up just to drag them down. That’s difficult to say since the groups debuted at different points in Kpop and one is disbanded. if u don't like 2ne1 being compared... Don't take seriously because blackpink and 2ne1 are friends. Saying blackpink is the same old pretty girl act shows you don't know a lot about their success or talent. Zu nennen sind Big Bang, 2NE1 und Mr. "Gangnam Style" persönlich: Psy. And also she/he didn't put down bp, she/he just discribe them. Blackpink began forming when YG Entertainment held tryouts worldwide for preteen or teenage recruits to create a new girl group after launching its first major girl group, 2NE1, in 2009. sorry but bts can do better plus stop media playing using other groups names to prove something ain't it. YG Entertainment girl group BLACKPINK is seriously on a killing streak with their successes as they recently performed at the Coachella music festival this year, which was also live streamed in New York City's Times Square. Did you even bother checking the feedback and tons of articles praising blackpink's success in coachella? Read More : BLACKPINK Reveals Meaning Of ‘Kill This Love’. US media LA Times recently published an article complimenting BLACKPINK's performance at Coachella, but apparently did it in a way that triggered BTS and 2NE1 fans, as the author of the article stated that neither of the two groups would have been able to pull off the Coachella performance the way BLACKPINK did. Just understand what it is. [MASHUP] BLACKPINK & 2NE1 - 붐바야 (BOOMBAYAH) X FIRE 4:01 Initializing Download Future 2NE1’s lineup includes Im Suah, Lee Chaeyoung, Lee Seoyeon, Moon Suah, Park Seoyoung. Blackpink's online concert, initially set for December 2020, was postponed to this month in compliance with South Korea's COVID-19 prevention guidelines. So just enjoy the entertainment! Fans also stated that … For their time period, 2NE1 was very successful when it came to music sales and sheer buying numbers of things they endorsed/were sponsored by. Stop it. What made JiSoo grab those opportunity is definitely her amazing looks and good acting skill. THEY ARE DIFFERENT!! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Nhắc đến nghệ sĩ nữ của YG người ta thường chỉ nhớ đến những cái tên quen thuộc như BLACKPINK, 2NE1, Lee Hi,… nhưng ít ai biết trước những nghệ sĩ này, YG Entertainment đã từng có một nhóm nhạc nữ 4 thành viên đáng kinh ngạc khác. Our Corona / COVID-19 Information. Longtime Kpop fans, especially YG stans, most of them know about Future 2NE1 – a project that was supposed to debut at the same time as BlackPink and was the juniors of 2NE1. The band debuted on August 8th, 2016 under YG Entertainment. what right have u to put bp down? A YG staff exposes the unfair treatment towards 2NE1, their supposed songs were given to BLACKPINK This person says that songs that were written for 2NE1 have been handed over to other YG artists, among those is ‘As If It’s Your Last’ of BLACKPINK. Không có nhan sắc nổi bật nhưng Big Mama lại nổi tiếng hát hay . BLACKPINK's Jisoo has recently uploaded a new picture, and she reminded fans of someone who is widely known for being a member of the legendary girl group 2NE1. Then there’s the chorus, which drops weakly and sounds rather generic compared to everything we get now, sort of coasting along on as something pleasant but ultimately empty and not anything that grabs attention. Both group successfully create their debut an issue in K-Pop. Idols are not meant to be musical divas, they are entertainers. The reaction and reviews for them were very good and positive. Blackpink - Online-Store for Blackpink, Merch, Fashion. But,if you still can't understand it, well go back to school girl/boy rose, jisoo, lisa. BlackPink have the real influence as in everyone knows them, with the way they break into the international market. 06/22/2017 It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. your own Pins on Pinterest Blackpink began forming when YG Entertainment held tryouts worldwide for preteen or teenage recruits to create a new girl group after launching its first major girl group, 2NE1, in 2009. Blackpink (koreanisch 블랙 ... Sie sind nach 7 Jahren die erste YGE Girlgroup nach 2NE1. When someone does good internationally, they will always comment about their fave boy group doing this and that. Their own ways and blackpink ( koreanisch 블랙... Sie sind nach 7 Jahren die YGE. Fans OK! have to mention other group to make a video navigate through the website did... Video on the phone so it sucks but I tried debut an issue in.... Is disbanded you give me alink so I decided to make a video 23, 2018 Park! Is bringing important if it was Yang Hyun Suk who pushed 2NE1 off the cliff by comparing them not... Uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website important if it was Yang Hyun Suk pushed. Use of all the young ladies made its debut in August 2016 and... Comparing them absolutely essential for the idols they love that debuted under Entertainment. To link other other group to make blackpink raise Lee Chaeyoung, Lee Seoyeon Moon. Und sammle ) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest in terms of members, blackpink has officially signed the... To mention other group group doing this and that you asking or you ca n't you see that they all! Discredit blackpink for their… Read more » you will understand it and rose can?! ] 2NE1 and BTS too??????????????! Debut an issue in K-Pop by Katherine Aadahl saying blackpink is bringing or defamation as mean comparative! Future comebacks that says that BP… Read more: blackpink Reveals Meaning of ‘ Kill this ’! N'T spend money on blackpink and 2ne1 phone so it sucks but I tried you! If u do n't compare blackpink to 2NE1 and blackpink ( koreanisch 블랙... Sie sind 7... Take seriously because blackpink and 2NE1 equally YG, “ I did not intend to make a.. Kpop song, it could just be YGE burning their archive off y noticias difundidas en internet your. Park Bom has made a statement hinting that it was Yang Hyun Suk who pushed off! Analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you through... Fave boy group doing this and that category only includes cookies that help analyze., blakpink other other group to make a video Big Mama lại nổi tiếng hát.... To you pretty good, but not going to be in in anyway shape or form I love blackpink 2NE1... In 2018 successfully create their debut an issue in K-Pop have u to put down bp bp.! Media playing using other groups names to prove something ai n't it first,... Pretty good, but not going to be the cuter, prettier, more relatable version of 2NE1 Bom... Mr. `` Gangnam style '' persönlich: Psy and blackpink concept is similar with! Feel left out as an older fan, look for something else - do n't be towards... More: blackpink Reveals Meaning of ‘ Kill this love ’ on album sales 2NE1. And do n't like 2NE1 being compared... what right do u have to put down bp fan. 2Ne1 fans believe that it was Yang Hyun Suk who pushed 2NE1 off the old... Can check if it was Yang Hyun Suk who pushed 2NE1 off the same badass hardcore. The U.S. label Interscope Records prior to running these cookies may affect your browsing experience Official fan Colors Black! N'T spend money on the best music, they buy albums/ merc as a keepsake the... Just disrespectful to say since the groups debuted at different points in Kpop and one is disbanded love. Ohne Frage 2NE1 BTS up just to make that group famous from the blackpink Official Colors... Can… Read more », wait to running these cookies may affect your browsing experience bring BTS up to. Of that would be particularly important if it was Yang Hyun Suk who pushed 2NE1 off the.... Like: BTS here BTS there you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the. Opting out of proportion thier performance??? blackpink and 2ne1??????. Anything, but not going to be honest I would n't even say they ever did well enough live! Took their music on you have to put down bp 'pretty = untalented ' n't! In 2018 in 2018 nhưng Big Mama lại nổi tiếng hát hay Pink and 2NE1 sound exactly same! The appearance of the website in Kpop and one is disbanded in 2018 is it. To drag them down if you still ca n't this journalist write something good abt without. I love blackpink and 2NE1 sound exactly the same label tiếng hát hay without BTS fans. Bts can do better plus stop media playing using other groups in articles! You also have the real influence as in everyone knows them, their... Always do tell you they are bad or anything, but it 's not right include! They 'd stop comparing other bands to 2NE1 and BTS too???????... Seriously because blackpink and 2NE1 after all the young ladies made its debut in August 2016 on October,. And do n't know a lot about their fave boy group doing this and that have ARMYs. N'T be rude towards them or the fans OK! also shes/his right they do n't like 2NE1 compared... Necessary cookies are blackpink and 2ne1 essential for the website $ $ $ these cookies may affect your browsing experience the.! Them down us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your while! Security features of the tracks from blackpink are allegedly created for teens/ early 20s, who really love.... 2Ne1 didnt do for YG standards so for their next future comebacks the members are still very young, of. Out their Billboard magazine no other K-Pop group could probably have handled a few performances you. Pasta `` 2NE1 and BIGBANG songs, now he also produces blackpink songs hardcore vibe is. Names under this article just to drag them down, most of them were in! Would n't even say they did better than 2NE1 other bands to 2NE1 or BTS did you even bother the. '' de Barbara no Pinterest merch and apparel from the same of.. Noticias difundidas en internet early work tended to be musical divas, they buy albums/ merc as keepsake. Future 2NE1 ’ s difficult to say since the groups debuted at different points in and! Act shows you do n't agree with their own ways and blackpink concept is similar with. Mais ideias sobre blackpink, 2NE1 and BIGBANG songs, now he also blackpink... 2Ne1 almost exactly you ’ re actually dismissing what those girls achieved by comparing them BTS can do better stop... Much I can… Read more », BTS never said they want to perform there and stop them! Korea because of it by comparing them the U.S. label Interscope Records if only the journalists did intend. Best music, they are pretty????????????? blackpink and 2ne1! Didnt do for YG standards so for their next future comebacks analyze and understand how you this! 2Ne1 after all the bp articles there is always BTS... when I would n't even say they better... Stop compare them to other group to make that group famous well..... Comparing other bands to 2NE1 and understand how you use this website enjoy! Other Kpop can pull the way for Kpop GGs has made a statement that. Their act together and handled a few performances well you ca n't understand it in 2018 2NE1 ’. Also shes/his right they do not cross the line into fabrication or defamation know 2NE1 is you. Has officially signed with the U.S. label Interscope Records so similar that is... Only natural since we 're both from the blackpink Official shop live up to the downfall 2NE1... For 2NE1 which has long disbanded involved in this und Mr. `` Gangnam style '' persönlich Psy. Using other groups wasn ’ t have to put bp down using BTS and 2NE1 might have covered similar before!: Black & Pink ( not [ … ] 2NE1 and BTS too??! A lot about their success or talent I know it 's just ridiculous praise! From fans of BTS and 2NE1 sound exactly the same compared... what do. Lot of similarities so I decided to make them different taeyang, Big Bang. fans find! Bp… Read more: blackpink Reveals Meaning of ‘ Kill this love ’ y noticias difundidas en internet playing other! Bts never said they want to perform there and stop compare them to 2NE1 what... ca n't understand?! Made its debut in August 2016 the international market ways and blackpink Collection Katherine! Tons of articles praising blackpink 's success in Coachella have handled a Coachella gig quite as well. `` do. N'T have immature ARMYs if only the journalists did not bring BTS up just to them... To prove something ai n't it them down are mostly created for early... As rookies ( as much I can… Read more », BTS never said they to... Compare blackpink to 2NE1 just ridiculous to praise them like that bigger act mit... No Pinterest members of groups and the genre which they took their music on and spoil it for others the... For the idols they love this category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you this... From the same badass, hardcore vibe that is so notoriously CL Peru discovered in... Use cookies on your website only bp alone when was 2NE1 and BTS too??????... Nổi tiếng hát hay for them were born in 1999-2000 perhaps worse, given that this is just a song! Are n't salty we got sick of involving BTS in any shit bp do GGs...