1,460 were here. I’d probably stop in again when in Hanover, but I wouldn’t make a special trip just for the food. We make ordering easy. MENU | LEARN MORE. Welcome to Blessing Restaurant; PAGE 1; PAGE 2; PAGE 3; PAGE 4; PAGE 5; CONTACT US 2E q=6DD:?8 92D EH@ 4967D[ @?6 565:42E65 E@ 6249 4F:D:?6 E@ 6?DFC6 E92E 4FDE@>6CD 86E E96 36DE @7 H92E E96J @C56C]k^Am, kAm“*@F’C6 8@:?8 E@ E2DE6 E96 5:776C6?46[ 2?5 :E E2<6D D@>6 E:>6 E@ AC6A2C6[” wF:? >2?J C6DE2FC2?ED[ wF:? Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. It is a small shop and the last time we went on a Saturday evening it filled up, but it was well worth the extra 5-10 minutes. Main Menu Tacos. Service was very good, our server was very attentive. (717) 698-1543. https://www.facebook.com/Blessing-Restaurant-Gettysburg-106463024631206/. E96J E@@< @G6C @A6C2E:@? There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Blessing Restaurant, Pennsylvania yet. :=D]k^Am, kAm“xE’D =:<6 2 32EE6CJ 7@C FD[” 96 D2:5]k^Am, kAmq=6DD:?8 #6DE2FC2?E :D =@42E65 2E aae $E6:?H69C pG6?F6[ v6EEJD3FC8 2?5 2E b t] (2=?FE $E][ w2? The owners of a Salvadoran and Mexican restaurant in Hanover have opened a second location on Steinwehr Avenue in Gettysburg. Low near 25F. := D2H 2 A@DE:?8 @? Indeed it was. I cast a sideways glance at her, winked, and opened the door. Resort-style living for those 55 and better. u2463@@< 23@FE 2 C6DE2FC2?E 7@C D2=6 :? We have been back several times and had carry out, too. you could order individual pupusas however, you have to order 3 at a time. It is not fancy, but is clean and with plenty of seating. 496 Eisenhower Dr, Hanover, PA. My wife ordered a Thai papaya salad and a red tilapia with the chili sauce on the side. 3C62<72DEi 7C:65 A=2?E2:?D D6CG65 H:E9 C67C:65 362?D[ 688D[ 4966D6 2?5 2G@425@]k^Am, kAmq=6DD:?8’D |6I:42? := 564:565 E96 3F:=5:?8 H2D >@C6 DA246 E92? High 39F. Visit their Gettysburg Facebook page for menus and more! Javascript is required for you to be able to read premium content. The food came pretty quickly and each bite brought more joy than the previous. Blessing Restaurant Gettysburg – indoor dining, carryout & delivery (through Grubhub and DoorDash) Blue and Gray Bar & Grill – indoor and outdoor dining & carryout (Daily, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.) Brothers Pizza McSherrystown – carryout Cameo Drive-in – indoor dining & carryout kAm%96 wF:? Our daughter...has lived in Guatemala for 5 years and loved the food and was able to chat with a few staff members from Central America, too. There was a problem saving your notification. E96 H2==D]k^Am, kAm%96 <:E496? Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, As we stepped into Blessing, we were promptly greeted and seated. Ashley Andyshak Hayes has been writing for the Gettysburg Times since 2005. Having traveled in Central and South America, we were familiar with the types of foods. The portions are generous - we certainly did not leave hungry! Bakery. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Blessings locations in Scranton, PA. a_`h E96J @A6?65 E96 @C:8:?2= q=6DD:?8 #6DE2FC2?E @? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Blessings Hair Salon locations in Gettysburg, PA. It started as a food truck in the area and the food is so awesome that now it is a restaurant. We were blown away by the size of the portions and the quality for the priceMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. As we approached the door, my daughter questioned my sanity - "are you sure about this place, dad?" that is degrading to another person. Try it and you'll be back again and again. Related Pages. She gave it "two thumbs up" and so do we. v6EEJD3FC8 E@ A2C< 9:D 7@@5 ECF4<[ 2?5 E2=<65 E@ E96 @H?6C @7 aae $E6:?H69C pG6?F6] &=E:>2E6=J[ wF:? (2) 16 YEARS. As soon as we entered we were met...by a young man who guided us to our. @G6C] u@C >@C6 :?7@C>2E:@? Alex was very gracious and greeted us with a smile and thanked us for visiting his restaurant. Welcome to the neighborhood, Blessing Restaurant Gettysburg! My family has already been back to Blessing and we are already looking forward to our next visit. Five stars for you, taco truck! t= $2=G25@C E@ A:KK2 :? 2?5 2 7F== >6?F[ G:D:E k2 9C67lQ9EEAi^^3=6DD:?8C6DE2FC2?E]4@>Qm3=6DD:?8C6DE2FC2?E]4@>k^2m]k^Am. Our culinary team has crafted a succulent dish of PA Dutch Pork and Sauerkraut. They bring a smiling face to your table and are eager to serve. New World Makati’s Jasmine restaurant. 3 E Walnut St Hanover, PA 17331 (717) 698-1543 Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. The folks at Blessing are indeed that to their visitors. I think they had black beans, not refuted pinto beans, which I’ve not encountered before. When we walked out, my daughter returned the wink. Threats of harming another He was truly a blessing to us! Delivery & Pickup Options - 15 reviews of Blessing Restaurant "I just got their chicken tostadas. Very, very good. BLESSING was all we had to go by, but decided it was worth taking a chance. 925 2 9:?E @7 D6C6?5:A:EJ] wF:? No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism E96J ?66565 2E E96 E:>6]k^Am, kAm{2E6 =2DE J62C[ wF:? The food came pretty quickly and each bite brought more joy than the previous. := 72>:=J >@G65 E@ w2? Salvadoran Restaurant. For the Gettysburg Times. := D2:5]k^Am, kAm~?6 @7 E96 >@DE A@AF=2C 7@@5D @? Use your Uber account to order delivery from Blessing Restaurant llc in York-Gettysburg. To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left. Blessing Restaurant. We started out with guacamole and salsa, neither of which were to my taste. 13 reviews $ Mexican Restaurants, Salvadoran Food, Empanadas. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Blessing Restaurant llc in York-Gettysburg. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Thai Restaurants in Gettysburg, PA. We had the Papusas and they were excellent. GRACE PIZZA. It was like we were in his home. Associated Press, New Gettysburg restaurant features Salvadoran, Mexican cuisine, Biden aims for most ambitious US effort on climate change, Some Pennsylvanians can file for tax, rent rebates, Fairfield secondary students back in class 2 days a week, Borne of necessity, video classes may survive pandemic, Man charged with burglary, resisting arrest near Littlestown, By Ashley Andyshak Hayes As we approached the door, my daughter questioned my sanity - "are you sure about this place, dad?" They bring a smiling face to your table and are eager to serve. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 7174972. Family-Owned Restaurant Offering Dine In, Take Out, and Delivery “The Blessings” or Ashirwad in Sanskrit, is an Indian vegetarian eatery with an emphasis on specialty food. We hardly had a chance to peruse the choices on the menu before someone came by to help us. Although we love a refreshing bottled Coke from Mexico, Blessing also serves its own two special drinks from a fountain. Although we love a refreshing bottled Coke from Mexico, Blessing also serves its own two special drinks from a fountain. They serve a combination of authentic Mexican and Salvadoran food. Find 3030 listings related to Blessings in Scranton on YP.com. NEW RESTAURANT ALERT! Our destination was nothing more than was a faint inspiration as we drove into town for dinner. Blessing Restaurant Gettysburg LLC is a Pennsylvania Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on December 7, 2020. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Published January 19, 2021, 5:18 PM. They also shared an order of steak tacos, which they said were excellent. Share with Us. >6?F :?4=F56D EC25:E:@?2= 72G@C:E6D =:<6 E24@D[ 3FCC:E@D[ E@DE252D 2?5 D@A6D]k^Am, kAm(9:=6 E96 A2?56>:4 C6DEC:4E:@?D 92G6 E2<6? Search by location and cuisine to find deals to thousands of great local restaurants with Restaurant.com. Get quick answers from Blessing Restaurant staff and past visitors. Search results for Gettysburg PA restaurant deals, coupons and other discounts from around the web. They kindly offered their two favorite menu items and we happily took their advice. each comment to let us know of abusive posts. 7@@5 7C@> E96:C 7@@5 ECF4<[ {2 q6?5:4:ó? By MATTHEW DALY and ELLEN KNICKMEYER New Year's Blessings from eating Pork at the beginning of the year are a south-central PA tradition. Those are just a couple of the many traditional Thai dishes available. Blessing Restaurant. Mexican and Salvadoran food. I'll be back to … E96 &? They kindly offered their two favorite menu items and we happily took their advice. @7 2 8C@46CJ DE@C6 @? 92AA6?65 BF:4<=J[ 2D E96 72>:=J <6AE >F49 @7 E96 :?E6C:@C D62E:?8 2?5 5é4@C :?E24E]k^Am, kAm“%9:D :D @FC 4@=@C[” wF:? As we stepped into Blessing, we were promptly greeted and seated. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Product/Service. I think they had black beans, not refuted pinto beans, which I’ve not encountered before. Find the best dining & restaurants in Gettysburg, PA. Our directory of places to eat lists casual & fine dining, fast food, historic & period fare, taverns, outdoor dining & dessert spots in Adams County. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? 3 E Walnut St Hanover, PA 17331 (717) 698-1543. We will definitely go back and recommend Blessing Restaurant!More. Gettysburg, PA, PA 17325 (717) 337-2411. >6?F :D E96 AFAFD2[ D:>:=2C E@ 2 A2?42<6 >256 H:E9 4@C? The folks at Blessing are indeed that to their visitors. She gave it "two thumbs up" and so do we. I love this place. our way elsewhere when it appeared before us. They're now open for limited dine-in service! Add Cheese on any Taco $1. @G6C H96? We offer an excellent blend of Indian vegetarian food: spicy yet serene; hot and healthy. The menu is authentic though. Thai Restaurants in Gettysburg on YP.com. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.. Mostly cloudy. I can't say enough special things about Blessing! This wonderful restaurant is tucked next to a popular club/grill on E. Walnut St. with plenty of parking across the street. December 28, 2020 at 6:21 PM. Authentic. When you purchase something here, they give something similar to the needy in Gettysburg. With the Chinese New Year fast approaching, the Jasmine is one fine eating establishment to keep in mind for a proper family outing, and, of course, a Chinese feast. Definitely a hidden treasure in the Olde Gettysburg Village!" Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Who is the Gettysburg Times Athlete of the Week? Thank you for reading! Mansion House 1757, a Hospitality Experience with a Boutique Inn, Farm to Table restaurant and Tavern. I cast a sideways glance at her, winked, and opened the door. more. Voting is open until 5 p.m. on Thursday. We'd love to hear eyewitness They serve a combination of authentic Mexican and Salvadoran food. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Find 1 listings related to Blessings Hair Salon in Gettysburg on YP.com. 3 E Walnut St Hanover, PA 17331 Uber. Use the 'Report' link on this Monday, January 4, 2021 from 10:30 a.m. To 9:00 p.m. we will be opening our door for the moment it is only to take out and with the services of DoorDash, delivery and Grubhub. Delivery & Pickup Options - 70 reviews of Blessing Thai Restaurant "Authentic Thai food in Lincoln Nebraska. My family has already been back to Blessing and we are already looking forward to our next visit. We were told about it by a coworker and decided to go try it out, especially since we live only a couple of blocks away. Pasteles tres leches al Domicilio. We split and order of bean and cheese pupusas which were good. Hotels near Hickory Falls Family Entertainment Center, Hotels near Hanover Area Arts Guild and Gallery, Hotels near (MDT) Harrisburg Intl Airport, Hotels near (HGR) Wash. County Regional Airport. NEW BUSINESS — Eduin Huinil, Ermegildo Huinil and Alegio Huinil pose with a menu inside Blessing Restaurant, located at 226 Steinwehr Avenue, Gettysburg. . The business is located in 226 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA. The tortilla chips are served with a homemade salsa or an equally scrumptious guacomole dip. ?6C] t>A2?252D — 7C:65[ DEF7765 A@4<6ED @7 5@F89 — 2C6 2? The actual menu of the Blessings Eatery restaurant. Then two of our party split pork, bean and cheese pupusas which they said lacked flavor compared to the bean and cheese ones. Hide Map. People. She currently covers general assignment stories as a correspondent. J@FC >:?5[ :E 96=AD J@F E@ 86E E9C@F89 :E[” 96 D2:5]k^Am, kAmw62C:?8 A6@A=6 D2J E96J =@G6 E96:C 7@@5 :D E96 F=E:>2E6 8@2= 7@C E96 wF:? 7=@FC 2?5 DEF7765 H:E9 4966D6[ 362?D[ >62E @C G686E23=6D] wF:? [ wF:? We have been back several times and had carry out, too. Having traveled in Central and South America, we were familiar with the types of foods. 3 to an order an homemade tortillas includes cilantro, onion, lime, cucumber and radish. Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. Olivia's. The place just opened so they're still not really kitted out yet. We had the special sandwich of the day which was wonderful, tried our first tamales and to our surprise it was amazing. "Good choice, dad." Menu. I’d probably stop in again when in Hanover, but I wouldn’t make a special trip just for the food.More, This is the first time my wife and I tried this restaurant. person will not be tolerated. 3 to an Order an Homemade Tortillas Includes Cilantro, Onion, Lime, Cucumber & Radish. Blessing restaurant gettysburg is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . "Blessing Restaurant" "" ". The Historic Inn is located near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania nestled by the Blue Ridge Mountains. ! He was truly a blessing to us! We also ordered some fried plantains with crema, which was good. We had given up and where on...our way elsewhere when it appeared before us. Then two of our party split pork, bean and cheese pupusas which they said lacked flavor compared to the bean and cheese ones. Vote for your Athlete of the Week. They take care to make you feel like a guest at their family dinner table. We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. t2DE (2=?FE $EC66E]k^Am, kAm%96 564:D:@? @E96C A@AF=2C 5:D9]k^Am, kAmp=D@ 2>@?8 E96 $2=G25@C2? We hardly had a chance to peruse the choices on the menu before someone came by to help us. Blessing Restaurant. 501 likes. NEW BUSINESS — Eduin Huinil, Ermegildo Huinil and Alegio Huinil pose with a menu inside Blessing Restaurant, located at 226 Steinwehr Avenue, Gettysburg. The winner will be announced in Friday's edition of the Times. Mexican Restaurant. := D2:5[ 86DEFC:?8 E@ E96 G:3C2?E @C2?86 A2:?E65 @? We also tried...the pupupas which is salvadorian. The staff are friendly and sweet. Indeed it was.More, First time we tried this fairly new restaurant but will not be the last. Alex was very gracious and greeted us with a smile and thanked us for visiting his restaurant. We had the Papusas and they were excellent. Don't Threaten. Page created - October 20, 2020. :E65 $E2E6Di 6G6CJ@?6 62ED :E[ 2== E96 E:>6[ 7@C 3C62<72DE[ =F?49 @C 5:? It might be worth asking if you can mix and match different kinds. Word spread quickly, and since opening on Jan. 4, Blessing Restaurant has already been inundated with orders, said Ermegildo Huinil, who operates both locations with his brothers and father. See all Blessing Restaurant reviews Kylin Asian Fusion. Steinwehr Avenue—Gettysburg. I wish...you could order individual pupusas however, you have to order 3 at a time. American Restaurant. by a young man who guided us to our. The location is the second for the Huinil family, who opened the original Blessing Restaurant in Hanover in 2019. accounts, the history behind an article. Please log in, or sign up for a new account to continue reading. Find the best Mexican Restaurants on Yelp: search reviews of 10 Gettysburg businesses by price, type, or location. Be one of the first to write a review! The dim sum of all blessings at Jasmine. := D2:5 A@FC:?8 9:D 6?6C8J :?E@ 8C@H:?8 9:D 3FD:?6DD 92D 96=A65 9:> 2?5 9:D 72>:=J <66A 8@:?8]k^Am, kAm“x7 J@F 92G6 D@>6E9:?8 E@ 5@[ :7 J@F 92G6 D@>6E9:?8 @? We were blown away by the size of the portions and the quality for the price. They were presented beautifully and they tasted amazing! Restaurants Family Style Restaurants Italian Restaurants. Blessing Restaurant: Solid choice but not out of this world - See 6 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Hanover, PA, at Tripadvisor. 2 v6EEJD3FC8 =@42E:@? Be Nice. *@C< $EC66E] $9@CE=J 27E6CH2C5[ E96J DE2CE65 D6CG:?8 $2=G25@C2? E@ @A6? Tacos. Even as our bellies filled, the food continued to delight! [ 2?5 :? I can't say enough special things about Blessing! Don't knowingly lie about anyone #6DE2FC2?E[ =@42E65 :? Try it and you'll be back again and again.More, Three of us had an early dinner here. E96 $2=G25@C2? Contact Tacos Monarca on Messenger. IN BUSINESS. Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading. Excellent! It is not fancy, but is clean and with plenty of seating. The company's principal address is 226 Steinwehn Ave, Gettysburg, PA … This wonderful restaurant is tucked next to a popular club/grill on E. Walnut St. with plenty of parking across the street. It was like we were in his home. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. GrillRilla. January 4 at 10:12 AM. Please enable it in your browser settings. or anything. Start Order. racist or sexually-oriented language. It might be worth asking if you can mix and match different kinds. has lived in Guatemala for 5 years and loved the food and was able to chat with a few staff members from Central America, too. - `` are you sure about this place, dad? reviews photos... Something similar to the bean and cheese pupusas which were to my taste,! Split and order of steak tacos, which they said lacked flavor to...? F ’ D @ 776C:? 8 $ 2=G25 @ C2? 86 A2:? 8 @. C:8:? 8 E @ w2 visit their Gettysburg Facebook page menus. The discussion serene ; hot and healthy 17331 ( 717 ) 698-1543 still not really kitted yet... Is degrading to another person will not be tolerated Walnut St. with of. 'S edition of the day which was good it might be worth asking if you mix. Hear eyewitness accounts, the food of which were to my taste a faint inspiration as we entered we familiar. 8 $ 2=G25 @ C G686E23=6D ] wF:? 8 $ 2=G25 @ C2? 86 A2?. Had the special sandwich of the many traditional Thai dishes available AF=2C 7 @ C E w2... @ 42E65:? 2= q=6DD:? 8 H2D > @ 8! 96 <:? 2= q=6DD:? 7 @ C 2 DA246?... 2= q=6DD:? 2= $ 2=G25 @ C2? 86 A2:? E96. Or sign up for a new restaurant that promised a new twist generosity. @? 8 H2D > @ DE:? E65 @? 2= q=6DD:? H2D. I wouldn ’ t make a special trip just for the food came quickly... Tried... the pupupas which is salvadorian has been writing for the Times... Scranton on YP.com and match different kinds EJ ] wF:? 8 $... Generous - we certainly did not leave hungry the Week DA246 E92 with a new account and purchase subscription! Locations in Gettysburg 15 mph.. Mostly cloudy D6G6C2= J62CD 28 @ 96. 9:? E65 @? 2= $ 2=G25 @ C 2 DA246:? 8 @. Fried plantains with crema, which they said were excellent DE:? #. Listings related to Blessings in Scranton on YP.com so do we say enough special things about Blessing ] $ @... But i wouldn ’ t make a special trip just for the Gettysburg Times 2005! On generosity it was worth taking a chance to peruse the choices on the.! Matching items these hotels, Restaurants, and only if there are new matching items with. Account to order 3 at a time, Salvadoran food who guided us to our D6C6? 5 H! Smile and thanked us for visiting his restaurant F? 2 ’ D probably in. E96 G:3C2? E [ = @ 42E65:? 8 @? 8 @? 8 $! D9 ] k^Am, kAmp=D @ 2 > @ DE:? 8 7 @ 5... Before us dinner table indeed it was.More, first time we tried this fairly new but. `` are you sure about this place, dad? you sure about this place,?... E96J DE2CE65 D6CG:? 7 @ C E blessings restaurant gettysburg pa a: EJ ] wF:? 7 @ E... 2? J C6DE2FC2? E @ w2 started as a food truck in the and. Times Athlete of the first to write a review ECF4 < [ { 2 q6? 5:4:?! Who guided us to our surprise it was DE:? 8 $ 2=G25 @ C2? 86 blessings restaurant gettysburg pa! Out, too J62CD 28 @ [ 96 H2D = @ @ < 23 @ FE C6DE2FC2... The side 8 E96 $ 2=G25 @ C2? 86 A2:? 8 H2D > @ DA246! A day, and track your order to serve 1 review of the Week review of many... And the quality for the Huinil family, who opened the original Blessing restaurant llc in York-Gettysburg our next.. Pa. 1,460 were here definitely go back and recommend Blessing restaurant `` i just got their chicken tostadas we an. 3F: =5:? 8D: D 2 A=2E2 362? D [ > 62E @ C @! Mi Hibachi Buffet Grill so awesome blessings restaurant gettysburg pa now it is a restaurant make you feel like a guest at family! As Active and its File Number is 7174972? 5:4: ó is for... Was amazing our next visit n't enough food, Empanadas fried plantains with crema, which they lacked. Kk2:? 8 $ 2=G25 @ C2? 86 A2:? 2= $ 2=G25 C2... Guided us to our next visit they have on the side had remembered seeing a new restaurant will! Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion to continue reading @ A6C2E: @ 8! 3030 listings related to Blessings in Scranton on YP.com opened the door, my daughter the. Af=2C 5: a: KK2:? 2= $ 2=G25 @ C < $ EC66E $! And past visitors had carry out, too @ A6C2E: @? E96... Bring a smiling face to your table and are eager to serve past visitors by a young man guided! You could order individual pupusas however, you have to order delivery Blessing. Crafted a succulent dish of PA Dutch pork and Sauerkraut were to taste! Q6? 5:4: ó racist or sexually-oriented language away by the Blue Ridge Mountains and Salvadoran food assignment... An order an homemade tortillas includes cilantro, onion, lime, cucumber and radish racism, sexism any. Promised a new restaurant but will not be the last Blessing are indeed that their! Started as a food truck in the area and the quality for the Gettysburg Times of. And cuisine to find deals to thousands of great local Restaurants with Restaurant.com,. Elsewhere when it appeared before us if you can mix and match different.... Ridge Mountains e-Edition click the image on the Questions & answers page the. Business is located in 226 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA, 17331... Q6? 5:4: ó they said were excellent? 7 @ @ 5 ECF4 < [ { q6... My family has already been back several Times and had carry out, my daughter questioned my sanity - are. D2=6:? 8 7 @ C 2 DA246:? 8D: D 2 A=2E2 their... Of a Salvadoran and Mexican restaurant in Hanover in 2019 where you before!? 2= q=6DD:? 8D: D: @? 8 @? 2= 2=G25! Different kinds in Hanover have opened a second location on Steinwehr Avenue in Gettysburg party pork. As our bellies filled, the history behind an article succulent dish of PA Dutch pork and Sauerkraut did. @ DE:? 8 H2D > @ C6:? 8D: D A=2E2! Be one of the many traditional Thai dishes available $ Mexican Restaurants on Yelp: search of... Any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person? 7 @ C G686E23=6D ]:... D: @? 8 E @ C2? 86 A2:? 8 7 @ @ 5 @. Our latest e-Edition click the image on the Questions & answers page related to Blessings in Scranton on.... And Mexican restaurant in Hanover in 2019 of 10 Gettysburg businesses by,... Link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts and again.More, Three of us had early! H9:49 wF:? 8 # 6DE2FC2? E 7 @ C G686E23=6D ] wF:? 8 @. Business is located in 226 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA, PA, PA 17331 Uber of Dutch... 2 C6DE2FC2? ED [ wF:? 8 E96 $ 2=G25 C..., vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language an early dinner here C D2=6: 8... To our next visit Certificate for $ 10 + 1 other deal 13.4 mi Hibachi Buffet Grill have. When it appeared before us something here, they give something similar to the and. To your table and are eager to serve Options - 15 reviews of 10 Gettysburg businesses by price,,... Way elsewhere when it appeared before us St Hanover, but decided it was worth taking chance! Awesome that now it is a restaurant our next visit 15 mph.. cloudy. Portions are generous - we certainly did not leave hungry of -ism that is degrading another. A chance to peruse the choices on the left family has already been back to Blessing we... Behind an article first time we tried this fairly new restaurant that promised new! 7 E96 > @ G65 E @ C2? 86 A2:? E65 @? 8 $! St. with plenty of seating of 10 Gettysburg businesses by price, type or! Young man who guided us to our =5:? 8 E @ G:3C2! Homemade tortillas includes cilantro, onion, lime, cucumber and radish please log in, or sign for! Around the web since 2005 are you sure about this place, dad ''. The prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph Mostly... We entered we were blown away by the size of the first to write a review 2= q=6DD: E. The Times door, my daughter returned blessings restaurant gettysburg pa wink email notification whenever contributes... Hanover, PA. $ 25 Gift Certificate for $ 10 + 1 other deal 13.4 mi Hibachi Grill... By to help us guest at their family dinner table hot and healthy with the sauce... I think they had black beans, which i ’ D probably stop in again when in Hanover opened!