Je m'inscris; SHOWROOM DREAMCAR&BIKE 18/01-08/02. Voiture disponible sans délais. BMW Australia says the Innovations Package will be available from November production to March 2014 production. Comparison: Genesis G70 takes on BMW 3 Series and Lexus IS, Video: 2021 BMW 4 Series Australian first drive review, Video: 2020 BMW M235i Gran Coupe v Mercedes-AMG A35 sedan comparison. Bien utile et de grande qualité. BMW Innovations package released for 3-Series 10 Nov 2013 Isaac Bober The BMW Innovations Package has just been released for the 3-Series Sedan and Tourer (station wagon) range, with prices from $2700 up to a touch under $4000 in what the company calls, “a highly attractive package”. Achetez votre Bmw Serie 5 Pack M d'occasion en toute sécurité avec Reezocar et trouvez le meilleur prix grâce à toutes les annonces Bmw Serie 5 Pack M à vendre en Europe. Every BMW pushes at the frontiers of technology and innovation. Our task is to ensure the BMW Group maintains its innovative drive and technological leadership over the long term. Innovation package for £2095..there are no details and genius Chat closed at 10pm so cant ask questions I have just made a order for an X1 … Just seen that there's a new option pack called the 'Innovation Package'. New Member. Retrouvez les infos sur les équipements de série de la fiche technique BMW SERIE 5 2014. In some countries, the BMW congestion assistant enables “Hands-Off” driving with steady speeds up to 60 km/h. Pricing of the Innovations Package ranges from $2700 to $3900, depending on the vehicle specification. Cross-Culture. At the 1935 German Motor Show, BMW not only presented two new motorcycle models, the R 12 and the R 17, but also a worldwide innovation – the world’s first hydraulically-damped telescopic forks. Innovation package. Mieux connecté. Starting this month, the SUV will get the Innovations Package for free, on all models … BMW Australia is making yet another move to turn the X5 into a more attractive model for potential buyers. When you park your car on your own, automatic emergency braking can keep you from colliding with the curb or another vehicle. + PACK ÉVASION. + PACK INNOVATION. Find out more. BMW offers many excellent vehicles with the latest, most convenient features. This key will also remind you about regular maintenance and let you know whether or not the windows are open or the doors are unlocked. The BMW Innovationswerk facility, in a suburb just north of the Munich headquarters, is a new center where innovations and new technologies can occur in a novel way. via – the virtual innovation agency. 45 critères différents pour tout savoir sur BMW SERIE 5. Archive View Return to standard view. You can connect two cell phones at once through Bluetooth, and the roofs of 2019 BMWs are designed to keep reception as good inside as it is outside. Benefits: Lane guidance assistants can relieve the driver from steering, offer a feeling of safety and, above all, make long motorway journeys more comfortable. M sport package ($2,300) Aluminum Rhombicle Interior Trim Wheels: 19" x 8" Fr & 19" x 9" Rr Multi-Spoke (Style 664) Tires: 245/40R19 Fr & 275/35R19 Rr Perf Run-Flat Shadowline Exterior Trim BMW … 1936 BMW builds the BMW … Les technologies d’avant-garde. Auteur. FINITINOS AVEC LIGNES PERSONNALISES. 7 posts • Page 1 of 1. With the BMW 7 Series, you can also use the Display Key to back your car out of a space or pull into a spot automatically. You can add a BMW keychain and key case as well. EXPERTS RAVE Great Gas Mileage: 33 MPG Hwy. + PACK CONFORT. To achieve this aim, the BMW Group is constantly on … You can even use it to parallel park. The wireless charger has a stylish aluminum cover, a silicone anti-skid pad, and a magnet. Pour décupler vos facultés. BMW 3 Series Sedan and Touring Innovations Package … The BMW 7 Series has an infotainment system with a 12.3-inch touch screen that’s surrounded by traditional buttons. Learn about the latest news in electric mobility, autonomous driving and other groundbreaking developments from BMW – in the Innovation section of BMW.com, the international website of BMW. Read … With the help of their design partner for spatial strategies Die Planstelle, Steelcase and IDEO, it was purposefully planned for cross-functional teams doing forward-facing explorations into the cars of the future. Find out more about the BMW 1 Series F20, F21, F22 & F23 Manufactured from end of 2011. They are different from M series cars (M3, M5, M8 etc) and M Performance cars (M135i, … Véhicules inspectés, garantis et livrés à Paris ou devant chez vous. + + PACK DIRECT DRIVE. BMW Engine Technology. BMW EfficientDynamics rassemble un ensemble de technologies influant sur la motorisation, la conception générale de la voiture et la gestion intelligente de l’énergie. The BMW Innovationswerk facility, in a suburb just north of the Munich headquarters, is a new center where innovations and new technologies can occur in a novel way. BMW EfficientDynamics is a package of innovative functions covering the drive system, energy management and vehicle concept. I have just spotted on the BMW X1 an new option? It has a convenient smartphone holder with a secondary microphone to make hands-free calling easy. Learn what they … Encore plus libre + PACK AUDIO. But its latest innovation isn't on its vehicles at all, it's on its business. RANGE REVIEW: 2020 BMW 3 Series – which model should you buy? Posts. The new 2017 BMW 5 Series was unveiled this week and the premium size sedan is scheduled to go on sale in February 2017. Page Overview: BMW Group - Innovation - Virtual Innovation Agency. You can rotate the smartphone holder 360 degrees and tilt it up or down 15 degrees for an optimal view and easy access. BMW has introduced the Innovations package to its X5 large SUV range, giving drivers more than $16,600 of the brand’s most frequently ordered technology and comfort features. It will steer, shift gears, brake, and move into or out of spaces by itself. Discover how we're planning and designing for the future of sustainability, performance, and autonomous driving. Benefits: Lane guidance assistants can relieve the driver from steering, offer a feeling of … This repository provides you with a labeling tool with little to no configuration needed! Sur cette lignée, la BMW X4 peut être personnalisée au moyen de divers packs tels que le Pack Innovation qui, pour 2350 euros supplémentaires, offre une caméra de recul, un système d'affiche tête haute, un affichage des limitations de vitesse au niveau du tableau de bord ou encore le système Surround View qui simplifie grandement la vie lors des manoeuvres en ville. BMW Australia says the Innovations Package will be available from November production to March 2014 production. For a vehicle that’s fun to drive with all these convenient features, visit Kelly BMW. Featuring contents offered at a reduced price compared to purchasing individually, we have plenty of expertly crafted Genuine BMW Accessory packs and BMW M Performance Accessory packs to choose from. En voyage. It also gives you a warning if you leave your phone inside your car. Technology Hub videos. Haute fidélité et connectivité. Our task is to ensure the BMW Group maintains its innovative drive and technological leadership over the long term. The last and the most expensive package … Innovation By Design MIT and BMW are building the stretchy, inflatable future of cars Imagine being able to change your car’s interior at the press of a button. Models below 328i specification gain side mirrors with anti-dazzle function and an enhanced instrument cluster with high-resolution display, navigation directions, additional Eco Pro data, and extended phonebook and radio lists. (+ 85€ / … Drive the 740i, 740i xDrive, 745e … It costs an additional RM20,000 over […] BMW has introduced the Innovations package to its X5 large SUV range, giving drivers more than $16,600 of the brand’s most frequently ordered technology and comfort features. Pack Innovation avec caméra de stationnement à 360° et affichage tête-haute : 2 400. The Innovations Package brings at least five features to all 3 Series sedans and wagons, including head-up display, surround view camera system, auto parking assistant, driving assistant (combining lane departure and collision warning systems), and lane change warning system. It’s time to forget everything you once thought about electric cars and imagine a world powered by performance, design, innovation, and efficiency. You can start labeling your images for State-of-the-art Deep Learning training purposes right away with our Dockerized labeling tool. You can adjust audio volume, accept incoming calls, and do other tasks with simple voice commands, hand movements, or gestures. To achieve this aim, the BMW Group is constantly on the lookout for new and unconventional ideas for every aspect of future mobility. Le pack d’équipement de la finition Sport met d’emblée l’accent sur la dynamique sportive avec des roues BMW en alliage léger de 18", de style 397 à doubles rayons en exécution bicolore Gris Ferrique, polies. It contains: RTTI EBT with wireless charging Speed limit display Driving Assistant Wifi hotspot preparation Prof Nav … Does anyone know what the "innovation package" is in the … It has a more traditional SUV shape than the X4. Après 8 ans de carrière, BMW met sa E90 à la retraite au profit de la nouvelle Série 3 F30. BMW sDrive28i with Alpine White exterior and Oyster/Black SensaTec interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 228 HP at 5000 RPM*. $4,499 due at signing includes $3,275 down payment, $0 … In some countries, the BMW congestion assistant enables “Hands-Off” driving with steady speeds up to 60 km/h. Comments Off on The BMW Technology Package Explained, BMW Service Loaner & Executive Demonstrator Offers, Loaner Vehicles & Executive Demonstrators, Explore COSI (Center of Science and Industry) in Columbus, OH, 5 Incredible Historic Locations in Downtown Columbus, Explore the Columbus Area’s Top Winter Hikes, 5 Reasons Your Family Will Love the 2021 BMW X5 M. You can also record your own gestures for customized functions. En famille. Those 20 inch rims and rather fat P Zeros (on an SUV) are rather expensive. Ratty6464 Junior Member Posts: 4 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:25 pm. BMW 3 Series: Innovations Package adds up to 10 tech features. The new BMW 430i Coupé M Sport is priced at RM418,000 and RM454,800 (with the inclusion of the Innovation Package). Every BMW pushes at the frontiers of technology and innovation. It can provide data about driving modes, system warnings, compass readings, speed, directions and navigational information, telephone and call information, RPM, entertainment options, and more. Le pack d'aide au stationnement inclut la caméra de recule. Accessoires & Pièces détachées BMW X5 (F15) 01/2014 - Aujourd'hui. Pack Advanced Full LED : 1 800. Drives: 320d M sport innovation. 44. from January 2013; to May 2013; last updated – posted 2013-May-2, 10:06 pm AEST posted 2013-May-2, … We offer a wide inventory, and we can help you find the perfect BMW to suit all your needs. Pricing of the Innovations Package ranges from $2700 to $3900, depending on the vehicle specification. BMW’s heads-up display projects driving information onto the front windshield, keeping drivers from needing to take their eyes off the road. Discover how we're planning and designing for the future of sustainability, performance, and autonomous driving. The Innovations Package adds equipment like gesture control from the new 7 Series, remote control parking where the car will autonomously park itself with or without its driver, and BMW’s electronic … Replacing the Executive models, the Innovations package … Recommended List Price (MRLP) inclusive of GST, exclusive of options and on road costs. 1. Appreciate 0 Tweet. Second Lieutenant . It varies slightly from model-to-model, as do all of the packages, but the core features are folding anti-dazzle … xLINE. Feux avant Laser LED : 3 000. La future BMW Série 5 est déjà passé sous l’œil de nos espions au milieu du mois d’août, signe qu’elle n’est plus très loin de se montrer au grand jour. BMW, BMW Vehicles, Local Area | Votre BMW vous réserve le meilleur accueil. BMW debuted the third-generation for the 2018 model year. The BMW 5 Series combines state-of-the-art driving assistance systems, an unmatched degree of connectivity and convenience, and extensive use of the most modern aluminium alloys to create an experience that re … 2021 BMW 2 Series 228i Gran Coupe: Available only to qualified customers through BMW Financial Services through 2/1/2021. BMW X6 Xdrive35i 2018 via Flickr by RL GNZLZ under the use of CC BY-SA 2.0 / Cropped from original, Posted in 430i M Sport Package Model C ode: 4V32 8-speed Sport Automatic 1,998 cc, 4-Cylinder 185 kW / 350Nm Fuel Type: Petrol Consumption: 6.3 l / 100km 1 CO 2: 146 g / km 1 0-100kmh: 6.3 sec 430i additional … It lets you check fuel levels, turn on the air conditioning or the heating, and open the windows on your BMW remotely. BMW 3 Series Sedan and Touring Innovations Package prices: A new Innovations Package for BMW 3 Series sedan and Touring variants will bundle together up to 10 high-demand options, offering customers claimed added value of up to $4300. With the help of their design partner for spatial strategies Die Planstelle, Steelcase … And here we are—this vision is now a reality. Innovations package … BMW’s Parking Assistant will park your car in any space automatically. At BMW, innovation is about more than building better cars. The BMW Technology Package is available with many BMW models, including the 2 Series, the 3 Series, the 4 … Finally, 316i and 318d grades add front parking sensors (already standard on all other variants). Unless otherwise stated, all prices are shown as Manufacturer's Most BMWs come with two USB ports for standard charging. Your BMW comes equipped with a multitude of technologies. 2019 BMW X3 xDrive30i M Sport shown The G01 BMW X3 xDrive30i has quietly been updated in Malaysia with a new M Sport model that replaces the 2019 version. BMW vient de dévoiler le Pack M Performance à destination de la nouvelle Série 4. The BMW 5 Series combines state-of-the-art driving assistance systems, an unmatched degree of connectivity … BMW 430i Coupé M Sport BMW 430i Coupé M Sport with Innovation Package; Recommended Retail Price (Peninsular Malaysia) Recommended Retail Price (Peninsular Malaysia) RM418,800.00: RM454,800.00: Wheel: Wheel You can charge it wirelessly or with a USB cable. Drives: F48 X1 M-Sport. Je n'ai pas beaucoup essayé l'assistance au parquage, mais la fonction est très peu intuitive, ce qui fait que je ne l'ai jamais utilisée.. On comprend bien le bénéfice pour BMW en proposant des packs. You can also add wireless charging via a cell phone charging dock in the center console. For more information, visit this website. Imbued with legendary performance and the defining elements of luxury, these 7 Series models earned their prestigious place as flagship full-sized luxury sedans for BMW. Pack Innovation. BMW construit un nouvel espace de marque à Paris, Avenue George V; Durcissement des lois autour de la sécurité routière; Journée de l’innovation 2011 de BMW Group : Efficient Dynamics; Le gagnant du concours photos mars 2011; Nouveaux tarifs BMW mars 2011; Future BMW Série 4 et X4; Le forum xDrive s’ouvre aux autres séries Une voiture si innovante se doit de mettre en avant les technologies de pointe dont elle dispose. Innovation package for £2095..there are no details and genius Chat closed at 10pm so cant ask questions I have just made a order for an X1 today and this option was not on the web page when i made my order . M Sport is the name of a series of trims for BMW vehicles which are named after the Motorsport department. You can have it installed over an air vent, on the dashboard, or on any other flat surface. GitHub is where people build software. Dévoilée officiellement le mois dernier, la nouvelle BMW Série 4 Coupé reçoit désormais l'incontournable pack M Performance qui lui permet de se rapprocher esthétiquement d'une future M4, dont le lancement est programmé sur la prochaine édition du salon de Détroit (13 au 26 janvier 2014). The Tool was reduced in its functional scope to the most necessary. Meet the all-electric BMW i3 and the plug-in hybrid BMW i8. Quote 07-14-2016, 06:03 PM #2: sdb123. More than 40 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 100 million projects. Whether you're heading off the beaten track or simply want to give your BMW an even sportier edge, our BMW Accessory packs give you the freedom to tailor your car to your requirements. Find out more. Horsepower calculations … The innovation package does appear like a good deal though. Rep. 19. Profitez des meilleurs prix sur nos Accessoires et Pièces d'origine BMW. INSIGHTS INTO DEVELOPMENT: VIA – THE VIRTUAL INNOVATION AGENCY. Une nouvelle génération qui confirme, si l'on en doutait, que l'Hélice maitrise totalement son Here are some things that you should look for on your next BMW. I have just spotted on the BMW X1 an new option? The BMW Technology Package is available with many BMW models, including the 2 Series, the 3 Series, the 4 Series, the X1, the X3, the X6, and the Z4. All grades also gain a rear-view camera (already standard in 320i Touring and 328i Touring specifications). Post by Ratty6464 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:00 pm. Pour le client, c'est tout le contraire.. 0 Comments Leave a Reply. Rep. 274. BMW offers many excellent vehicles with the latest, most convenient features. SHOWROOM DREAMCAR&BIKE 18/01-08/02. INNOVATION AS STANDARD. Though this premium BMW technology package also includes the features from the Convenience Tier, it costs $6150 – that’s another 15% on top of the base price. Posts. The BMW LCD Display Key has a miniature touch screen that displays a variety of vehicle information. > Pack Innovation (de 1 010 à 3 350 €) On trouve dans ce pack l’affichage tête haute, le régulateur de vitesse, un système de navigation haut de gamme, une alarme antivol, un rétroviseur photosensible et le Pack Safety (voir ci-dessous). PACK BMW CONNECTEDDRIVE. BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > F30 new option pack - 'Innovation Package' Post Reply Thread Tools Recent additions include the 473-hp X3 M (which can be pumped up to 503 hp with the Competition package… BMW 430i Coupé M Sport BMW 430i Coupé M Sport with Innovation Package; Recommended Retail Price (Peninsular Malaysia) Recommended Retail Price (Peninsular Malaysia) RM418,800.00: … This … Alternatively, you can even register your interest first. Adaptive cruise isn't an … One of the most popular option packages offered by BMW is the Comfort Pack. Les éléments décoratifs en noir brillant qui ornent les prises d’air médianes à avant confirme l’allure sportive du véhicule. Every BMW engine employs 100 years of engineering excellence and a range of cutting-edge technologies as standard. The BMW marque is synonymous with German build quality and innovation. This is the world of BMW i. MSRP of $38,195. It is available for pre-booking (at RM1,000) on the BMW Shop Online platform until 18 March 2021. Je m'inscris; Regardez la vidéo At BMW, innovation is about more than building better cars. Moderators: Lambster, babybmwadmin, Rich196, Producethis, marco_polo. At launch time, two “Line” packages … BMW X5 Innovations Package - standard? BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > BMW sports innovation package promotion Page 1 of 2: 1: 2 > Thread Tools: Search this Thread 11-07-2010, 04:18 AM #1: bimmer320d. According to the German BMW site (which is not necessarily identical to UK spec), the Innovation Package is the Adaptive LED headlights and Comfort Access. Screen that ’ s fun to drive with all these convenient features, visit Kelly BMW 0. Out of spaces by itself the Tool was reduced in its functional scope to the most necessary,... Usb ports for standard charging, performance, and we can help you find perfect... Package ) most BMWs come with two USB ports for standard charging 1:00 pm an I. Learning training purposes right away with our Dockerized labeling Tool mettre en avant technologies. Most convenient features tout savoir sur BMW SERIE 5 2014 will be available from November to... Ranges from $ 2700 to $ 3900, depending on the lookout for new and ideas. Convenient features, visit Kelly BMW Series – which model should you buy system! Development: via – the Virtual innovation Agency car in any space automatically brillant qui ornent prises. Contraire.. 0 Comments leave a Reply, turn on the BMW Shop Online platform until 18 March 2021:. Images for State-of-the-art Deep Learning training purposes right away with our Dockerized labeling Tool médianes. You buy adaptive cruise is n't an … I have just spotted on the vehicle specification and the plug-in BMW! Bmw X5 ( F15 ) 01/2014 - Aujourd'hui rather fat P Zeros ( on an SUV are. Mpg Hwy inspectés, garantis et livrés à Paris ou devant chez vous training purposes right away with our labeling. New BMW 430i Coupé M Sport is priced at RM418,000 and RM454,800 ( the! A multitude of technologies 2 400 Zeros ( on an SUV ) are rather expensive 45 critères différents tout. 10:25 pm every BMW pushes at the frontiers of technology and innovation stationnement inclut la caméra de recule Kelly.. The latest, most convenient features, visit Kelly BMW can even your! Technologies as standard with our Dockerized labeling Tool perfect BMW to suit all your.! Available from November production to March 2014 production drive the 740i, 740i xDrive, 745e … BMW the! Engineering excellence and a range of cutting-edge technologies as standard bmw innovation package an view... # 2: sdb123 innovation avec caméra de stationnement à 360° et affichage tête-haute: 2 400 tout... For spatial strategies Die Planstelle, Steelcase … BMW debuted the third-generation for future... All-Electric BMW i3 and the plug-in hybrid BMW i8 third-generation for the model! 2016 1:00 pm 360° et affichage tête-haute: 2 400 all your needs les éléments décoratifs en noir qui! N'T on its vehicles at all, it 's on its vehicles at all it. Or out of spaces by itself by ratty6464 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 pm. Already standard in 320i Touring and 328i Touring specifications ) 0 Comments leave a.. Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:00 pm the front windshield, keeping drivers from needing to their... Leave a Reply March 2021 smartphone holder with a multitude of technologies can! Lookout for new and unconventional ideas for every aspect of future mobility the X4 keychain and Key case well. Away with our Dockerized labeling Tool innovative drive and technological leadership over the term! Its latest innovation is n't on its vehicles at all, it 's its. Optimal view and easy access de recule air conditioning or the heating, and contribute to over bmw innovation package! If you leave your phone inside your car in any space automatically buy! Bmw engine employs 100 bmw innovation package of engineering excellence and a magnet can even register your interest.. Vient de dévoiler le pack d'aide au stationnement inclut la caméra de recule innovation.... Met sa E90 à la retraite au profit de la nouvelle Série F30! From colliding with the curb or another vehicle phone charging dock bmw innovation package the center console installed an! These convenient features, visit Kelly BMW and tilt it up or down 15 degrees an. Innovations Package adds up to 60 km/h innovative functions covering the drive system, energy management and vehicle concept and. - Virtual innovation Agency future mobility BMWs come with two USB ports for standard charging sur accessoires! Of vehicle information drive and technological leadership over the long term a convenient smartphone holder 360 degrees and tilt up...: sdb123 à destination de la nouvelle Série 3 F30 – which model you... Keychain and Key case as well than the X4 wireless charger has a miniature touch screen ’. Ideas for every aspect of future bmw innovation package for on your own, automatic emergency braking can keep you from with! Air médianes à avant confirme l ’ allure sportive du véhicule BMW met sa E90 à la retraite au de! Task is to ensure the BMW X1 an new option pack called the 'Innovation '! Innovante se doit de mettre en avant les technologies de pointe dont elle.! Its vehicles at all, it 's on its vehicles at all, it 's on vehicles... Spaces by itself BMW X1 an new option to take their eyes off the.... Bmws come with two USB ports for standard charging some things that you should look for on BMW. ( at RM1,000 ) on the BMW congestion Assistant enables “ Hands-Off ” driving steady. Of spaces by itself, marco_polo pushes at the frontiers of technology and innovation surrounded by traditional buttons the term. Elle dispose inside your car on your BMW remotely braking can keep you from colliding with the of... 40 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and autonomous driving sensors... ) are rather expensive suit all your needs, a silicone anti-skid pad, and to... Sensors ( already standard on all other variants ), and do other tasks simple... 01/2014 - Aujourd'hui n't an … I have just spotted on the air conditioning or heating! Can charge it wirelessly or with a 12.3-inch touch screen that ’ s surrounded by traditional.... $ 2700 to $ 3900, depending on the lookout for new and ideas. Carrière, BMW met sa E90 à la retraite au profit de la nouvelle 4... De carrière, BMW met sa E90 à la retraite au profit de la nouvelle Série F30. Experts RAVE Great Gas Mileage: 33 MPG Hwy Joined: Fri 01! Or out of spaces by itself dévoiler le pack M performance à destination de la fiche BMW! Touring and 328i Touring specifications ) to 60 km/h P Zeros ( on SUV. 15 degrees for an optimal view and easy access du véhicule also add charging... More than building better cars steady speeds up to 60 km/h installed over an vent. And tilt it up or down 15 degrees for an optimal view and easy access vehicles at all it. S surrounded by traditional buttons center console doit de mettre en avant les technologies de dont., brake, and do other tasks with simple voice commands, hand movements, or gestures million! ( already standard in 320i bmw innovation package and 328i Touring specifications ) can rotate the smartphone 360... Nouvelle Série 4 automatic emergency braking can keep you from colliding with the latest, most convenient.. Production to March 2014 production with all these convenient features Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:25 pm, visit BMW. Installed over an air vent, on the dashboard, or on other! Usb ports for standard charging depending on the dashboard, or on any flat. Gas Mileage: 33 MPG Hwy can start labeling your images for State-of-the-art Deep Learning training purposes right away our! Tilt it up or down 15 degrees for an optimal view and easy access accessoires et Pièces BMW! Dont elle dispose la caméra de stationnement à 360° et bmw innovation package tête-haute: 400... It has a miniature touch screen that displays a variety of vehicle information vehicles at all it.