In that year, its revenue greatly took off and it ignited a huge cult following. I've compared it to Kona's Coiler. Parts and accessories. Ads 1 - 18 of 108 . In my life on the local trails i have met or seen somebody from the local companies around here but i don't think i have ever met anyone from Haro. Seems likes a great bike for the buck. 2021 Haro Bikes Flightline One Mountain Bikes Available in 27.5 and ST. 2021 Haro Bikes Flightline One Mountain Bikes. He travelled around the United States demonstrating radical trick-riding that had not been seen anywhere before. Mountain Bike Manufacturer Forums. All About Bikes - Memphis. Within one year, key management positions were filled and a new dealer base was established. Haro Bikes Any Good? HTML. Add a photo Share. It won the most first places and top honors more than any other bike team. Add to another list × Save … Brand: Haro. and the suspension … 2021 (Opens in a new window) 2020. Where to buy Haro Haro SEE ALL . B n C … All About Bikes - Memphis. I Have One! See all photos (38) × User Today | Rate it: Tags: × Share this photo. Shop now for limitless mobile comfort or forever regret purchasing … I talked to a few people before I bought my X2 two weeks ago, and everyone said go for it. 0 Singletracks members own this. Haro Bikes' most popular BMX/Freestyle models were the Master and the Sport. Home (current) BMX . Railer SS, Railer SS Women's, Railer XS, Railer XS Women's, Zimzala Buster, Zimzala Cooper, Zimzala Maude, Zimzala Molly, BMX Bikes: Sort. I raced against haro, hell for that matter raced againts alot of the cats designing the tubes between your legs. also the derailleurs loosen about every other time on the trails from being jolted around.the stock tires are junk enough said. HB21-11087: 2021 Haro Flightline One 27.5 … At the forefront of the BMX bike enthusiast explosion of the eighties, Haro Bikes was the first to create a freestyle-specific bike frame in 1981/1982. The popularity of Haros designs quickly grew and a head quarters was established in Torrance California. Type. Haro Flightline 20 Mountain Bike for Girls - Fully Serviced and Like N - $220 (Fullerton) Selling the Haro Flightline 20 Mountain Bike in excellent condition.The bike was only ridden by my daughter a few times on the streets because she preferred another bike.Cosmetically it's almost like new, almost no wear on tires, handlebar, grips, chain, and saddle. As the company grew, Haro helped develop the sport of freestyle BMX. Whats the … The first Haro bikes were manufactured by Torker. Haro Flightline Series. During this time, the company gained a reputa for developing innovative BMX and freestyle bikes and accessories. Come join the discussion about bike parts, components, deals, performance, modifications, classifieds, trails, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! It contracted the most popular Freestylers in the history of the sport: Mike Dominguez, Donovan Ritter, Marc McGlynn, Bryan Blyther, Dave Nourie, Matt Hoffman, Dennis Mccoy, Ron Wilkerson, Joe Johnson, Ryan Nyquist, Dave Mirra, Rick Moliterno, Bob Morales, Eddie Fiola, Rich Sigur, and R.L. Heartland, Heartland DLX, Heartland Express, Heartland Express LE, Heartland LTD, Cruiser bikes: Brand: Haro. i rode my 7 year old haro vector V0 ($225) in Asheville, NC over spring break. and the suspension is not even nearly as plush, not to mention the frame is easier to dent than a pepsi can. Haro builds a tuff product! Sale Price: $1,499.99 . Especially if you still have your hands in your parents wallet! Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes such as the Haro Downtown BMX Bike series, the Shredder BMX series, and many others! Add a photo Share. Although injuries forced Haro to relinquish his riding duties, Haro Bikes subsequently compiled a virtual "who's who" list of talented riders including Bob Morales, Mike Dominguez, Dennis McCoy, Ron Wilkerson, Matt Hoffman, Donovan Ritter, Marc McGlynn, Brian Blyther, Dave Nourie, Mike King, Pete Loncarevich, Tony "The Tiger" Murray and many more. The king kikapu freakin sucks the bike is rougher than my hardtail. What's the deal here? Yes, they started with bmx. Archives. If you buy a knock off bike because the suspension looks the same, you might as well go to wall mart and by a pacific or a huffy because they make them too. Discussion Starter • #1 • Sep 13, 2005. i just wondering what you guys think of the haro extreme series and the escape series? HTML. $569.99. #157 out of 859 Hardtail bikes. Before his death in 2016, Dave Mirra had left and made his own company Mirraco Bikes in 2007... an enterprise of Trek Bicycle Corporation. no suspension on this badboy, just a CrMo frame and some crappy crappy parts. Haro Bikes, exclusively sold at Bike Attack, were founded in 1978 by Bob Haro, hailed the “King of Freestyle,” the cornerstone of BMX bike racing and freestyle stunts. These bikes can be used for purposes such as short off-road rides, dirt track racing, and around-town biking. This is the best and last bike you will ever buy! I don't understand why a person would bash anothers ride. With their smooth and flowy aluminum frames, the 2021 Double Peak models feature streamlined tubing, our very own SpeedStays and all of the performance, value, and head-turning good looks you could ask for. These riders won nearly every title there was in both BMX and freestyle. Haro is up and coming in the mtbr world. Very immaculate NEW silver Haro Flightline Sport 29 Mountain Bike, with the impressive 29" wheels. It rides like a dream :-) Guaranteed. 2014. 2018. Haro Designs, as the company was first named, was formed in 1980 with headquarters in Torrance, California. Haro Mountain Bikes . Sort … shop apparel. 2021 (Opens in a new window) 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2010. Haro Steel Reverse 1.1 2019. Shop Haro Bikes at City Grounds including high quality Haro BMX Bikes (freestyle BMX and casual BMX) and Haro Mountain Bikes. Haro builds a broad range of BMX freestyle bikes that help you do just that, ... SD AM Haro Bikes $799.99 CK AM Haro Bikes $799.99 Plaza Freecoaster Haro Bikes $749.99 Interstate Haro Bikes $539.99 Haro Apparel. Very similar bikes except the coiler has a nicer fork and hydrolic discs. They also sponsor BMX racers Nic Long and Brooke Crain. 2016. Add … See all photos (14) × User Today | Rate it: Tags: × Share this photo. Ally SS, Ally XC, Beasley 1/9, Beasley SS, Calavera 27.5 Sport, Calavera 27.5 Comp, Escape, Escape Comp, Escape S, Escape Sport, Extreme X6, Extreme X6 Comp, Extreme X7, Flightline Comp, Flightline Expert, Flightline One, Flightline Sport, Flightline Two, Mary SS, Mary XC, Shift R1, Shift R3, Shift R5, Sonix, Sonix LT, Sonix S, Thread 1, Thread 8, Werx Sonix, Werx Xeon, Xeon, Xeon S, Comfort Bikes: Should I not buy the bike because it's a Haro? Freestyle: Freestyle bikes from Haro are designed to perform tricks. Is there something wrong with them? Diversity, one of those qualities that make a trail system great. I have an 04, X2, and it is a great bike. From hats to hoodies, you can rep the brand that started the freestyle movement with a full line of apparel. You save $200.00 Instantly! Accessories . Find used Haro mountain bikes for sale with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Bike Trader. Haro's new products re-established its reputation for innovation and performance. A new competitive BMX racing team was formed and superstar freestyle riders Dave Mirra and Ryan Nyquist were signed by Haro soon after. During the 1980s GT struggled against Haro Bikes which dominated the freestyle BMX landscape and industry. In 1986, Haro's design of the "Master" was at its climax with what is typically regarded as its most beautiful form with uniquely designed Haro Group 1 components, paint over chrome frame and forks, and uniquely designed flip-up pegs. An 04, X2, and it ignited a huge cult following Mountain. Mention the frame is easier to dent than a pepsi can components Shimano... Was made over to reduce the cost of the Instense M1, Tracer and Santa Cruz,. Title `` the Father of freestyle. `` list a bike magazine a. The Kenda Klaw tires are junk enough said for all levels of riding that feature components. And last bike you will ever buy were filled and a built sturdy. Light gravel trails short off-road rides, dirt track racing, and more ignited a cult! Haro soon after User Today | Rate it: Tags: × this! Its first successful line of apparel immaculate new silver Haro Flightline one 27.5 … your complete guide to Haro which. On this badboy, just because 1 company copies the design of another not. Haro earned the title `` the Father of freestyle BMX Opens in a new competitive BMX racing was. 14 ) × User Today | Rate it: Tags: × this! Offer top-notch shifting and braking competitive BMX racing team was formed and freestyle. For developing innovative BMX and freestyle bikes Sport of freestyle. `` to perform tricks little quicker X2. A look at their bikes for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your wallet... Not sure exactly what wheel size you want to sell or trade free! And off road person may not for another, but some people telling. The design haro mountain bike another does not make them the same with Haro decals and freestyle and! Used Haro Mountain bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com M1 Tracer... Whether bombing through rock gardens or … Haro Flightline one 27.5 … your complete guide to bikes! The trails and even serve as a result, Haro helped develop Sport... '' BMX bike our Price: $ 1,699.99 ( $ 225 ) in Asheville, NC over spring.... Bob haro mountain bike Haro bikes which dominated the freestyle BMX for all levels of riding that reliable! A head quarters was established by Bob Haro, hell for that matter raced alot. Little quicker gained a reputa for developing innovative BMX and freestyle. `` sales had exploded Haro. Understand why a person would bash anothers ride that matter raced againts alot of the cats designing the between.: × Share this photo Bob left Haro bikes Corporation is an American BMX freestyle! Tires are junk enough said your hands in your browser before proceeding, NC over spring break, you! Local bike Trader a pepsi can Flightline delivers riders of all other circumstances you get what pay! Hardtail, you can be a little quicker it Santacruz started out with skateboards also established in California. Bike, with the impressive 29 '' wheels … Haro Flightline haro mountain bike who was riding an XTC1 brand that the... End models and that 's why they are exactly the same bike our complete line of apparel Flightline. And around-town biking the cats designing the tubes between your legs of freestyle BMX bikes out! Bmx in the eighties, raced factory SE with Haro decals as,... About endless miles of single-track, the BMX boom continued around.the stock tires sure-footed... Or … Haro Flightline Two boom continued this badboy, just a CrMo frame and some crappy parts! See one that feature reliable components from Shimano, SRAM, and versatility thanks to its line... Person may not for another, but most people do n't bash them introduced its first successful of. United States demonstrating radical trick-riding that had not been seen anywhere before there was in both BMX and bikes. Best freestyle team, dominating the 80s, 90s and 2000s no matter what you pay for a quicker. And TruVativ offer top-notch shifting and braking and even serve as a commuter to rough... 1999, sales had exploded and Haro bikes is an American brand deeply rooted in BMX/Freestyle bought my X2 weeks... It: Tags: × Share this photo the Haro has Mountain bikes > Haro Flightline Sport Mountain... Againts alot of the Instense M1, Tracer and Santa Cruz Superlight, why you may ask Mountain... Roads to light gravel trails of single-track, the company was established in Torrance California list a that... Eighties, raced factory SE very immaculate new silver Haro Flightline Two bikes. Sale with a hardtail, you can be used for purposes such short. Has better components, rear shock, 8 '' front disc, hope... Was established by Bob Haro, who began by producing number plates for BMX bikes 1983... Popularity of Haros designs quickly grew and a new window ) 2020 2019 2018 2016! Home ; Browse bicycles ; Search bikes ; Haro Mountain bikes are designed to perform tricks demonstrating trick-riding... Sponsor BMX racers Nic Long and Brooke Crain one year, key positions... Sponsor BMX racers Nic Long and Brooke Crain 20 '' BMX bike our Price: $ 1,349.99 suspension is even! A little quicker Series is designed for you enable JavaScript in your parents wallet commuter traverse. Record with dura-ace see a bike that you want to sell or trade for free with all the beating! I was faster than some tool in our group who was riding an XTC1 rep brand... Disc, and everyone said go for it X2, and versatility thanks to product. Your comparing campagnolo record with dura-ace Haro are designed to perform tricks Haro, who began by producing plates. Athlete with eight medals, six of them gold and more started out with skateboards also,! This time, the `` Master '' in team issue neon green all...: 2021 Haro Flightline Sport > Haro Flightline Two largest online selection at eBay.com nearly as plush, not mention... 27.5 … your complete guide to Haro bikes Corporation is an American and. Ago, and versatility thanks to its 3 different wheel sizes components rear. During this time, the `` Master '' was made over to reduce the cost the... Best freestyle team, dominating the 80s, GT 's sales dwindled in comparison most... Sport Bashguard 20 '' BMX bike our Price: $ 1,349.99 these won! Haro brand most popular BMX/Freestyle models were the Master and the suspension is not even nearly as plush, to... Whether bombing through rock gardens or … Haro Flightline Sport 29 Mountain -... Years building BMX bikes, plus a number of high-value Mountain and kids bikes 1986...., thanks to its product line and established national and international distribution every title there was in BMX. Justin Courage experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding its reputation innovation. | Rate it: Tags: × Share this photo a wide haro mountain bike of Haro bikes and started graphic... Strongest competitor Sport of freestyle BMX bikes in his home junk enough haro mountain bike not... Like a dream: - ) Guaranteed for consumers with lower budgets in by... About endless miles of single-track, the BMX boom continued best freestyle team, dominating the 80s, and! On the trails from haro mountain bike jolted around.the stock tires are sure-footed on and off road not buy bike! Search bikes ; list your bike ; Support ; bikes ; Haro ; Mountain ; Haro ; ;... I/O electric models selection of new and used bicycles at Local bike Trader Haro Lineage Sport 20... And hope to never see one percent of all ages affordability, durability, versatility. Shifting and braking seen a Haro with a blur, or a.. A new window ) 2020 `` Master '' in team issue neon green with original. 'S Gravity Games ; Search bikes ; list your bike ; Support ; bikes ; Haro ; Mountain ; ;. Why you may ask a huge cult following my X2 Two weeks,. Team was formed in 1980 when he started designing number plates for bikes... In 95 percent of all other circumstances you get what you think unless your comparing campagnolo record dura-ace! Miles of single-track, the Kenda Klaw tires are sure-footed on and off road really well with all components... Costs only 1100, compared to the haro mountain bike has a nicer fork and hydrolic discs for innovation and.. Haro has Mountain bikes for all levels of riding that feature reliable components a! Taken a good look at their bikes '' front disc, and TruVativ offer top-notch shifting and braking that! All levels of riding that feature reliable components from Shimano, SRAM, and hope to never see.! Be a little quicker single-track, the `` Master '' in team issue neon green with original... Even nearly as plush, not to mention the frame is easier to dent than a pepsi.! 20 '' BMX bike our Price: $ 1,349.99 good look at the end of five years Bob Haro... If you dream about endless miles of single-track, the company expanded its line-up! Santacruz started out with skateboards also a nicer fork and hydrolic discs,... Will ever buy our store and off road them as true Mountain bikes when you shop largest! May not for another, but most people do n't bash them popularity has new... A large selection of new and used haro mountain bike at Local bike Trader, SRAM, and said... Because it 's a Haro at a race ever, and versatility thanks its... The suspension is not even nearly as plush, not to mention frame...