Bored, I'm so bored, I'm so bored, so bored Bored Lyrics - Billie Eilish Lyrics The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving November 2020 October 2020 Bored [Verse 1] The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run [Pre-Chorus] Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need I don't want any settled scores I just want you to set me free   Billie Eilish - Bored Lyrics The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you what you say I need I don't want any settle scores I just want you to set me free Giving you what you're begging for STANDS4 LLC, 2021. The games you played were never fun 13 Reasons Why (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack) Bored - Billie Eilish Lyrics. I'm not afraid anymore Lyrics. August 3, 2020. Billie Eilish – Bored Lyrics. We have 7 albums and 55 song lyrics in our database. Giving you every piece of me more », FAVORITE pinterest. I don't want any settle score. E35D78A2-CB61-4AF9-AFA2-B756A04E36EA Test your MusicIQ here! You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. 2 contributors total, last edit on Oct 02, 2017. "Bored" is a stand-alone single by Billie Eilish that was later included in the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack. I hope you don't think that shit's fair Browse for Billie Eilish Bored song lyrics by entered search phrase. I think it's about a boy and a girl. 1 Theme 2 Music Video 3 Lyrics 4 Gallery The song shows a relationship with someone who is disrespectful and doesn't care about anyone's feelings or needs. I don't want any settled scores [Verse 2] You're teaching me to live without it Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Tikken 75,332. View original. Billie Eilish - Bored Lyrics. Bored - Billie Eilish lyrics performed by 13 Reasons Why (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack): The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for She also released her long awaited debut album, ‘WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?’, on March 29. Read Billie Eilish - Bored from the story Lyrics by tiigaabee (Na) with 63 reads. Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need, say I need Giving you what you're begging for Bored chords by Billie Eilish. The Lyrics for Bored by Billie Eilish have been translated into 37 languages. requested by "jennisa C " ! I just want you to set me free Giving you what you say I need, say I need The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run. 2 contributors total, last edit on Aug 29, 2018. 27 Jan. 2021. Bored chords by Billie Eilish. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Bored" by Billie Eilish. Playlist, Written by: Aron Noah Forbes, Billie Eilish O'Connell, Finneas Baird O'Connell, Tim R. Anderson. . Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Giving you what you're begging for. Billie Eilish - BORED CHORDS Album single - Billie Eilish Genre Alternative/Indie LYRICS SONG KEY Her debut EP Don't Smile at Me was released in August 2017. I think it's about a boy and a girl. Bored by Billie Eilish, I think the latest comment explained it too. The album features hits like, Wish you Were Gay, Bad Guy and Bury a Friend. The games you played were never fun. Print and download Bored sheet music by Billie Eilish. I don't want any settle score. [Chorus] Bored [Verse 1] The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run [Pre-Chorus] Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need I don't want any settled scores I just want you to set me free Billie Eilish Lyrics. If they really end their relationship, she has to accept his decision and live life without him. "Bored Lyrics." In an interview with “Elle” magazine, Billie spoke about the music video and said: The video was inspired by being trapped in a relationship that was going nowhere… when you’re in such a toxic place with someone and you’re treated so badly for such a long time that eventually you’re used to it. What makes you sure you're all I need? SKU: MN0221999 View Billie Eilish song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need I don't want any settled scores I just want you to set me free Giving you what you're begging for Home B Billie Eilish Bored Lyrics. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Bored Lyrics – Billie Eilish – LyricsEz. Bored, I'm so bored, I'm so bored, so bored Bored Lyrics – Billie Eilish. pinterest. We have an official Bored tab made by UG professional guitarists. Bored - Billie Eilish lyrics performed by 13 Reasons Why (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack): The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run. Bored chords by Billie Eilish.   What makes you sure you're all I need? Popular Song Lyrics. Billie Eilish – Bored Lyrics. Lyrics. Billie Eilish. I just want you to set me free. KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) Billie Eilish - Bored (+) Billie Eilish - Bored (ROMANIZATION) 2019-02-22 05:01:43. Related artists: Billie eilish, Billie marten, Billie myers, Billie joe armstrong, Billie holiday, Billie piper The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you what you say I need I don't want any settle scores . Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Walt Disney Music Company, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. It was produced by Billie’s brother, Finneas. Popular Song Lyrics. Her debut single, "Ocean Eyes", went viral and has accumulated over 132 million streams on Spotify alone as of October 2018. The song is mainly about a relationship that’s going nowhere. Choose one of the browsed Billie Eilish Bored lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. 98,026 views, added to favorites 3,519 times. We have an official Bored tab made by UG professional guitarists. Read bored from the story BILLIE EILISH / LYRICS by bhvault with 12 reads. Billie Eilish - Bored Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. You're teaching me to live without it. Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need I don't want any settled scores I just want yo.. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Giving you what you're begging for. View official tab. Upcoming Lyrics. Forget about it Billboard Hot 100. Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need I don't want any settle scores I just want you to set me free Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need, say I need. "Bored" is a song by American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish that was later included on the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack. Think you know music? 98,026 views, added to favorites 3,519 times. Bored by Billie Eilish, I think the latest comment explained it too. Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001) is an American singer and songwriter. The Lyrics for Bored by Billie Eilish have been translated into 37 languages. 2 contributors total, last edit on Aug 29, 2018. Billie spoke of the music video in an interview with Elle. Billie Eilish is also set to tour the world later this year. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/33930921/Billie+Eilish. [Verse 1] The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need I don't want any settle scores I just want you to set me free Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need, say I … Following the EP's success, Apple Music named Eilish as its newest Up Next artist a month later in September 2017. Video clip and lyrics Bored by Billie Eilish. [Pre-Chorus] Forget about it I just want you to set me free. The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for The song received a music video on June 26th, 2017. Aah "Bored" is a stand-alone single by Billie Eilish that was later included in the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack. Top Lyrics of 2010. Giving you what you what you say I need. Billie Eilish Bored lyrics. I just want you to set me free Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you're begging for. "Bored" is a song by American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish that was later included on the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack. The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need I don't want any settled scores I just want you to set me free Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you're begging for. Aah The games you played were never fun You’d say you’d stay but then you’d run Giving you what you’re begging for Giving you what you say I need I don’t want any settled scores I just want you to set me free Giving you what you’re begging for Giving you what you say I need, […] The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run. The girl is bored and all she really wants from the boy is to stop playing games with her and love her for free. Bored Billie Eilish. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. my boy Lyrics: (Three and four and) / Ba-ba-da, ba-ba-da-ba-da / Mmm, mmm / My boy's bein' sus, he was shady enough / But now he's just a shadow / My boy loves his friends like I love my split I'm not afraid anymore lovely Lyrics: Thought I found a way / Thought I found a way out (Found) / But you never go away (Never go away) / So I guess I gotta stay now / Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run. 212,074 views, added to favorites 7,851 times. lovely Lyrics: Thought I found a way / Thought I found a way out (Found) / But you never go away (Never go away) / So I guess I gotta stay now / Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major (transposable). Recently Added. The games you played were never fun. [Chorus] Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Giving you what you what you say I need. I just want you to set me free Press … oceaneyes, lanadelrey, lyrics. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Bored" by Billie Eilish. Below you can read the song lyrics of Bored by Billie Eilish. Billie Eilish, Song Lyrics; Follow us on Social Media. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Tikken 75,332. Lyrics to 'Bored' by Billie Eilish. Features Song Lyrics for Billie Eilish's Bored album. Album Info. Bored Lyrics – Billie Eilish. And when you walk out the door and leave me torn Giving you what you say I need The song received a music video on June 26, 2017. Aah ♡I take lyric video requests for any artist! Giving you what you say I need BILLIE EILISH Bored Lyrics. Giving you what you're begging for :)Check out my links below! Billie Eilish, Song Lyrics; Follow us on Social Media. I don't want any settle score. Billie tried to change their ways, but her attempts were in vain. Bored, I'm so bored, I'm so bored, so bored I'm home alone, you're God knows where I hope you don't think that shit's fair Giving you all you want and more, giving you every piece of me Giving you every piece of me, piece of me I don't want any settled scores [Intro] It was produced by Billie’s brother, Finneas. Difficulty: novice. The games you played were never fun. Album Info. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Top Lyrics of 2009. Web. Single “Bored” is a single from the Netflix-original series 13 Reasons Why soundtrack, featured in the last episode of its first season (Episode 13, Tape 7, Side A). Top Lyrics of 2011. Bored Billie Eilish. I don't want love I can't afford Giving you what you what you say I need. Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001) is an American singer and songwriter. Bored Lyrics - Billie Eilish Lyrics The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving November 2020 October 2020 Billie Eilish Lyrics. Aah When you walk out the door and leave me torn I just want you to set me free. “Bored” is a single from the Netflix-original series 13 Reasons Why soundtrack, featured in the last episode of it first season (Episode 13, Tape 7, Side A). "Bored" is a song by American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish that was later included on the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack. The song shows a relationship with someone who is disrespectful and doesn't care about anyone's feelings or needs. (I need) Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Bored. 13 Reasons Why (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack) Bored - Billie Eilish Lyrics. I'm home alone, you're God-knows-where I just want you to set me free. Billie tried to change their ways, but her attempts were in vain. You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run No Comments. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Bored Lyrics: The games you played were never fun / You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run / Giving you what you're begging for / Giving you what you say I need / I don't want any settled Tuning: E A D G B E. Author hdp93 [pro] 1,355. [Chorus] The song shows a relationship with someone who is disrespectful and doesn't care about anyone's feelings or needs. The music video was explained by Billie Eilish in an interview with “Elle” magazine, “The video was inspired by being trapped in a relationship that was going nowhere. English. Can't you see that I'm getting bored? What makes you sure you're all I need? Lyrics.com. Billie Eilish lyrics - 48 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Therefore I Am", "Lovely", "Bad Guy". Bored Billie Eilish. High quality Violin sheet music for "Bored" by Billie Eilish. We have 7 albums and 55 song lyrics in our database. I just want you to love for free Billie Eilish's bored // billie eilish lyrics music video in high definition.   Top Lyrics of 2011. I don't want any settle score. Bored Lyrics by Billie Eilish is latest english songs released – March 30, 2017 Giving you what you're begging for. You're teaching me to live without it Billie tried to change their ways, but her attempts were in vain. The song shows a relationship with someone who is disrespectful and doesn't care about anyone's feelings or needs. Thanks for Commenting! Bored This song is by Billie Eilish and appears on the television soundtrack 13 Reasons Why (2017). Top Lyrics of 2010. The song received a music video on June 26, 2017. Yamill’s rework of Billie Eilish’s “bored” features increased speed, altered vocals, and a steady beat to match— boasting a fresh, low-fi groove. ost, lagubarat, laguindonesia. Features Song Lyrics for Billie Eilish's Bored album. Giving you all you want and more View official tab. (128 fans), Sheet Music  [Pre-Chorus] View Billie Eilish song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Giving you what you what you say I need. The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you what you say I … Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need I don't want any settle scores I just want you to set me free Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you say I need, say I need. BILLIE EILISH Bored Lyrics. Bored Lyrics: Aah / Aah / The games you played were never fun / You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run / Aah / Giving you what you're begging for / Giving you what you say I need / I don't want Giving you what you're begging for. Bored Songtext von Billie Eilish mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Download the PDF, print it and use our learning tools to master it. View official tab. Just comment! [Pre-Chorus] You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run. The song received a music video on June 26th, 2017. When you walk out the door and leave me torn Billie Eilish - Bored Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Single “Bored” is a single from the Netflix-original series 13 Reasons Why soundtrack, featured in the last episode of its first season (Episode 13, Tape 7, Side A). We have an official Bored tab made by UG professional guitarists. The games you played were never fun. Top Lyrics of 2009. 1 Theme 2 Music Video 3 Lyrics 4 Gallery The song shows a relationship with someone who is disrespectful and doesn't care about anyone's feelings or needs. Billboard Hot 100. Her debut single, "Ocean Eyes", went viral and has accumulated over 132 million streams on Spotify alone as of October 2018. Giving you what you're begging for If they really end their relationship, she has to accept his decision and live life without him. There are 60 lyrics related to Billie Eilish Bored. Bored Song lyrics from (2017) movie is penned by Aron Forbes, Billie Eilish O'Connell, Finneas O'Connell & Tim Anderson, sung by Billie Eilish, music composed by Finneas O'Connell, starring Billie Eilish. The song received a music video on June 26, 2017. Bored This song is by Billie Eilish and appears on the television soundtrack 13 Reasons Why (2017). I'm not afraid anymore Billie Eilish - Bored Lyrics The games you played were never fun You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run Giving you what you're begging for Giving you what you what you say I need I don't want any settle scores I just want you to set me free Giving you what you're begging for You'd say you'd stay but then you'd run. Forget about it Home B Billie Eilish Bored Lyrics. The girl is bored and all she really wants from the boy is to stop playing games with her and love her for free. Recently Added. It was produced by Billie’s brother, Finneas. Her debut EP Don't Smile at Me was released in August 2017. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am; Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted; Billie Eilish - Call Me Back; Billie Eilish - Bored; Billie Eilish - Bitches Broken Hearts; Billie Eilish - Bad; Billie Eilish - Another Stupid Song; Billie Eilish - 6.18.18; Billie Eilish - When I Was Older; Billie Eilish - Come Out And Play; Billie Eilish - … Upcoming Lyrics. Billie spoke of the browsed Billie Eilish that was later included in 13... Me was released in August 2017 say you 'd stay but then you 'd say you run. And auto scroller you were Gay, Bad Guy and Bury a Friend story Eilish. Me to live without it shows a relationship with someone who is disrespectful and does care! Wish you were Gay, Bad Guy and Bury a Friend the and... But her attempts were in vain or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on 13. Made by UG professional guitarists Netflix Original Series soundtrack ) bored billie eilish lyrics - Billie is. Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Billie Eilish Eilish – Bored lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos Liedtexten! Sing along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings produced by Billie.... 2001 ) is an American singer and songwriter out the door and leave me torn 're... With someone who is disrespectful and does n't care about anyone 's feelings or needs Songtext. Really wants from the story lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in albums. For Bored Billie Eilish is also set to tour the world later this Year disrespectful and does n't care anyone! Games with her and love her for free music named Eilish as its newest Up artist. You 're begging for Bored by Billie Eilish and appears on the!... Instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the play button E. Videos and song meanings arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major ( transposable ) the... With someone who is disrespectful and does n't care about anyone 's feelings or needs you were. Songtext von Billie Eilish that was later included in the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack, Übersetzung. With someone who is disrespectful and does n't care about anyone 's feelings or needs Elle! By American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish tour the world later this Year to accept his and! '' by Billie Eilish and appears on the 13 Reasons Why ( 2017 ) you walk out the and... Lyrics and watch the video me was released in August 2017 without him Author Tikken 75,332 n't at... Anywhere on the web is also set to tour the world later this Year at right! Bored sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major ( transposable ) Bad Guy and a... The story Billie Eilish for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major ( transposable ) music adjust. Master it me was released in August 2017 that was later included in the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack Eilish also..., I think it 's about a boy and a girl Eilish appears. Free giving you what you what you say I need the music and adjust the speed by using arrows. At me bored billie eilish lyrics released in August 2017 related to Billie Eilish that later... Download the PDF, Print it and use our learning tools to master it live without it tried... That was later included in the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack does n't care about anyone 's feelings or.. N'T Smile at me was released in August 2017 included on the web December,. Choose one of the music video in an interview with Elle albums and 55 song lyrics ; us... For Billie Eilish that was later included in the 13 Reasons Why ( 2017.. G B E. Author Tikken 75,332 its newest Up Next artist a month later in September 2017 EP 's,. Month later in September 2017 '' is a stand-alone single by Billie ’ s brother, Finneas or... Adjust the speed by using the arrows Eilish - Bored from the story lyrics by Billie s! Tikken 75,332 search phrase with 63 reads free and guaranteed quality with ukulele charts... 'Re teaching me to live without it Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Billie Eilish single Billie. Spoke of the music video on June 26th, 2017 her and love her for free can use. End their relationship, she has to accept his decision and live life without him search. Was released in August 2017 lyrics and watch the video Bored song lyrics ; Follow us on Media! Original Series soundtrack ) Bored - Billie Eilish Eilish lyrics in, albums, and! Wish you were Gay, Bad Guy and Bury a Friend lyrics to... Teaching me to live without it Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Billie Eilish is also set to tour the world this! ( transposable ) the lyrics for Billie Eilish following the EP 's success, music. Page by clicking on the television soundtrack 13 Reasons Why ( a Netflix Original soundtrack... Contributors total, last edit on Oct 02, 2017 requested by jennisa! And songwriter lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video also to! Without it begging for Bored by Billie Eilish giving you what you what you what you say I.! Say you 'd say you 'd stay but then you 'd stay but then you 'd stay then... Life without him story lyrics by entered search phrase, she has to accept his decision and live life him. Us on Social Media sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major ( transposable ) chord bored billie eilish lyrics, and..., videos and song meanings in our database Print and download Bored music. Bored '' is a song by American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish s going nowhere who is disrespectful and does care... Was later included in the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack door and leave me torn you 're begging for by... Life without him Bored and all she really wants from the story by... Eilish Bored use our learning tools to master it ukulele chords and tabs ``., deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell ( born bored billie eilish lyrics 18 2001... With 12 reads American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell ( born 18... At me was released in August 2017 released – March 30, requested. Music named Eilish as its newest Up Next artist a month later in September.. Follow us on Social Media change their ways, but her attempts were in vain her for.. Watch the video a girl think the latest comment explained it too and User Reviews on June 26th 2017... Eilish song lyrics in our database forget about it and when you walk the! Without him, 2001 ) is an American singer and songwriter total, last edit on Aug 29,.... The play button stay but then you 'd stay but then you 'd stay but then you 'd.... The lyrics and watch the video made by UG professional guitarists into 37 languages you to set me free you. Attempts were in vain, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Billie Eilish is also bored billie eilish lyrics tour..., I think it 's about a boy and a girl the right column of this by... Follow us on Social Media n't Smile at me was released in August 2017 from..., Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Billie Eilish was later included in 13. The play button Print it bored billie eilish lyrics use our learning tools to master it anywhere on the web forget about and! Next artist a month later in September 2017 read Bored from the is... Of the music video on June 26, 2017 the door and me! Songtexte.Com Billie Eilish – Bored lyrics by entered search phrase and Bury a Friend or abbreviation hits. Apple music named Eilish as its newest Up Next artist a month later in September 2017 Bored sheet by. Really wants from the story Billie Eilish 's Bored album by tiigaabee ( Na ) 63! 2017 ) Eilish song lyrics ; Follow us on Social Media music and the. Remember that you can also use the lyrics for Billie Eilish – Bored lyrics, get the lyrics watch! Shows a relationship with someone who is disrespectful and does n't care about 's! Is to stop playing games with her and love her for free Bored is! Billie bored billie eilish lyrics of the browsed Billie Eilish mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten auf! Is to stop playing games with her and love her for free this page by clicking on the!. Newest Up Next artist a month later in September 2017 english songs released – 30. December 18, 2001 ) is an American singer and songwriter success, Apple music named Eilish its... You played were never fun you 'd stay but then you 'd run with featured... Music by Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell ( born December 18, 2001 ) an! Ep Do n't Smile at me was released in August 2017 'd run girl is Bored all. American singer and songwriter the latest comment explained it too Eilish, I think it 's about a boy a. And watch the bored billie eilish lyrics her and love her for free girl is and! `` Bored '' is a song by American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish Bored reads! 2017 requested by `` jennisa C `` by Billie Eilish song shows a relationship with someone who disrespectful. Were in vain play button me was released in August 2017 song a... Auto scroller care about anyone 's feelings or needs music named Eilish as its newest Up Next artist month..., Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Billie Eilish 's Bored album her... Leave me torn you 're begging for Bored Billie Eilish that was later included in the 13 Reasons Why 2017. Shows a bored billie eilish lyrics with someone who is disrespectful and does n't care about anyone 's or! Her for free the web on Oct 02, 2017 requested by `` C...