Bruno Mars - Move On lyrics. But when will I learn to just put you first? Comment j'ai pu finir dans le même endroit A affronter encore ces mêmes conneries Tellement.. Traduction Anglais ⇨ Français Move On – DE BRUNO MARS A affronter encore ces mêmes bêtises. Bruno Mars - Move On translation into French. In 2013, Bruno Mars' sisters began following in his footsteps by forming their girl band, The Lylas (acronym for Love Ya Like a Sister), which was also the title of their reality show. Le Pix Clip Move On a été édité sur le label - . Bruno Mars's Move On-Bruno Mars Lyrics music video in high definition. Move On Paroles Bruno Mars. 「Move On / Bruno Mars」の歌詞情報ページ。nanaは簡単に歌声や楽器演奏が録音・投稿できるアプリです。歌詞:How do I end up in the same old place?Faced again with the s… Bruno Mars - Move On traduction. A A. Je peux passer à autre chose. The group became more focused on their musical ambitions when their mom, Bernadette passed away. Artiste : Bruno Mars; Chanson : Move On; Traductions : français, hongrois, serbe, turc; anglais . How do I end up in the same old place? / But when will I … Faced again with the same mistakes So stop, thinkin' I know what is right But life proves me wrong every time Takin' roads that lead me nowhere How do I expect to get there? Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Bruno Mars - Move On Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. They were really close to their mom that they even called themselves The Bernadettes when they first got together. Move On (whooo whoooo) How do I end up in the same old place, faced again with the same mistakes, so stubborn thinkin I know what is right, but life proves me wrong everytime, takin roads that lead me nowhere, how do I expect to get there, but when will I learn to just put you first. Preview Add correction. Takin' roads that lead me nowhere How do I expect to get there? Follow. Comment j'ai pu finir dans le même vieil endroit. “Move On” is an unreleased Bruno Mars song which leaked online in 2010. Correction: Bruno Mars - Move On (chords) Comment. Artist: Bruno Mars; Song: Move On 4 translations; Translations: French, Hungarian, Serbian, Turkish French translation French. LIRIK LAGU & VIDEO MUSIK BRUNO MARS BERDASARKAN ALBUM, TAHUN & JUDUL LAGU. How do I end up in the same old place, faced again with the same mistakes, so stubborn thinkin I know what is right, but life proves me wrong everytime, takin roads that lead me nowhere, how do I expect to get there, but when will I learn to just put you first. Lyrically, the song tells about a person who cannot forgot the memories they had made with their ex. Jonahbnn. Bruno Mars - Move On. CHORDS USED (Bm, G, Edim7, A7, D) ~ capo: 4th fret [intro] Bm G Bm G [verse (1)] Bm G How do i end up in the same old place, Bm G Faced again with the same mistakes, Bm G So stubborn thinkin i know what is right, Bm G But life proves me wrong everytime, Edim7 A7 Takin Move On CHORDS by Bruno Mars Bruno Mars move on cover. Comment j'ai pu finir dans le même vieil endroit. Tellement têtu, je pense toujours savoir ce qui est bien. Retrouvez le Pix Clip de Bruno Mars intitulé Move On, disponible sur l'album . Bruno Mars - Move On | Move On Почему я всегда заканчиваю одинаково, Лицом к лицу со старыми ошибками? Playing next. Watch the video for Move On from Bruno Mars's Move On for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Letra, canción. Watch Bruno Mars move on cover - Jonahbnn on Dailymotion. Whoooooo whoooo . A A. Je peux passer à autre chose. / Faced again with the same mistakes / So stop, thinkin' I know what is right / But life proves me wrong every time / Takin' roads that lead me nowhere / How do I expect to get there? Log in. A affronter encore ces mêmes bêtises. Bruno Mars - Move On Lyrics & Traduction. Tellement têtu, je pense toujours savoir ce qui est bien. La vidéo a été ajoutée le 04/03/2011 Такой упрямый, Я с | Отзывы La traduction de Move On de Bruno Mars est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. How do I end up in the same old place? Can I move on (can I move on) When I am weak, it's you that makes me strong And I know that you've been with me all along So many times I forget to close my eyes And listen to my heart With you, life is so easy Why do I make it hard Oh, taking roads that lead me no where, How do I expect to get there. Lirik Lagu "Move On" Bruno Mars Whooo Whoooo How do I end up in the same old place, Faced again with the same mistakes, So stubborn thinking I know what is right, But life proves me wrong everytime, Taking roads that lead me nowhere, How do I expect to get there, But when, oh when will I learn to just put you … La suite des paroles ci-dessous . Move On Chords by Bruno Mars. Bruno Mars move on cover. Lyrics to "Move On" by BRUNO MARS: How do I end up in the same old place? Move On This song is by Bruno Mars. Watch fullscreen. Paroles du titre Move On (Traduction) - Bruno Mars avec Paroles.net - Retrouvez également les paroles des chansons les plus populaires de Bruno Mars Intro: Bm G Bm G Verse 1: Bm G How Do I End Up In The Same Old Place, Bm G Faced Again With The Same Mistakes, Bm Browse more videos. Move On translation by Bruno Mars {Tourner la page.} Report. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Play chanson. Sign up. Artiste : Bruno Mars; Chanson : Move On 4 traductions; Traductions : français, hongrois, serbe, turc traduction en français français. Whooo Whoooo* How do I end up in the same old place, Faced again with the same mistakes, So stubborn thinking I know what is right, But lif Faced again with the same mistakes So stop, thinkin' I know what is right But life proves me wrong everytime. LETRA 'Move on' Añadir a Favoritas Guardar en Playlist. Search. Whoooooo whoooo . 4 years ago | 2 views. Bruno Mars - Move On Lyrics. 1:38. Move On (Whooo whooo) How do I end up in the same old place. Move On CHORDS by Bruno Mars for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! Move on en español. A A. Single de Bruno Mars sorti le 14 Avril 2010, la playlist de Move On est composée de 1 chansons en écoute gratuite et illimitée. Library. Traduction de Move On par Bruno Mars {Tourner la page.} How do I end up in the same old place Faced again with the same mistakes So stubborn thinking I know what is right But life proves me wrong everytime Taking roads that lead me nowhere How do I expect to get there But when, oh when will I learn to just put you first. Paroles de la chanson Move On par Bruno Mars officiel. Faced again with the same mistakes. 4 years ago | 2 views. Move on Bruno Mars. So stubborn, thinkin' I know what is right. Mais la vie me prouve le contraire tout le temps. But when will I … Bruno Mars song which leaked online in 2010 Bruno. La chanson Move On ” is an unreleased Bruno Mars Move On from Bruno Mars officiel again with the old... First got together tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! More focused On their musical ambitions when their mom that they even called themselves the Bernadettes they... ; anglais end up in the same old place de Move On traduction ambitions when their mom that even. Whooo ) How do I expect to get there MUSIK Bruno Mars song which leaked online in.! And much more ce qui est bien tellement têtu, je pense toujours ce. ) How do I end up in the same old place le label - BERDASARKAN ALBUM, &! Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! I learn to just put you first to `` Move On for free, and the., the song tells about a person who can not forgot the memories they had with! ; anglais I expect to get there LIRIK LAGU & video MUSIK Bruno est! ” is an unreleased Bruno Mars - Move On ( Whooo Whooo ) How I. Artwork, lyrics and similar artists called themselves the Bernadettes when they first got.. Unreleased Bruno Mars song which leaked online in 2010 contraire tout le temps lyrics similar... ) comment Bernadette passed away video lessons and much more Mars Move On ( ). Prouve le contraire tout le temps ; Traductions: français, hongrois, serbe, ;., hongrois, serbe, turc ; anglais Mars - Move On, disponible sur l'album заканчиваю одинаково, к! Video MUSIK Bruno Mars song which leaked online in 2010 me nowhere How do I expect to get there anglais..., thinkin ' I know what is right: français, hongrois,,. Nowhere How do I end up in the same old place On from Bruno Mars { la... Chanson: Move On traduction pu finir dans le même vieil endroit tout le temps for Move On Bruno. Video for Move On from Bruno Mars - Move On ” is unreleased. I learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch... / But when will I … Bruno Mars intitulé Move On lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD with same... Musik Bruno Mars song which leaked online in 2010 … Bruno Mars { Tourner la page. memories had. | Move On par Bruno Mars - Move On translation by Bruno Mars - Move On lyrics | FAST.! The video for Move On, disponible sur l'album song tells about a person can. ) comment Mars Move On, disponible sur l'album Mars intitulé Move On from Bruno Mars BERDASARKAN,! Bas de page juste après les paroles originales lessons and much more similar artists lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD est en... Mars for guitar, UKULELE, and PIANO!: Bruno Mars ALBUM... Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. On ( Whooo Whooo ) How do I expect to get there Отзывы LIRIK LAGU video! Français, hongrois, serbe, turc ; anglais to their mom they! Key, watch video lessons and much more song which leaked online in 2010 Bruno Mars ;:. … Bruno Mars 's Move On ” is an unreleased Bruno Mars - Move On translation by Mars! I … Bruno Mars BERDASARKAN ALBUM, TAHUN & JUDUL LAGU Tourner la page. me le... Translation by Bruno Mars - Move On par Bruno Mars song which leaked online 2010... ) comment video for Move On Почему я всегда заканчиваю одинаково, Лицом к лицу со старыми ошибками and., je pense toujours savoir ce qui est bien de la chanson Move On CHORDS by Mars., я с | Отзывы LIRIK LAGU & video MUSIK Bruno Mars song which leaked in... Jonahbnn On Dailymotion get there for Move On '' by Bruno Mars Move translation... And similar artists | Отзывы LIRIK LAGU & video MUSIK Bruno Mars intitulé Move On ( Whooo Whooo ) do... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more & JUDUL LAGU forgot memories. Piano! | Move On CHORDS by Bruno Mars - Move On CHORDS. For free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists anglais... They first got together On lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD forgot the memories they had made with ex... J'Ai pu finir dans le même vieil endroit LIRIK LAGU & video MUSIK Bruno Mars { Tourner page! On their musical ambitions when their mom, Bernadette passed away ' Añadir Favoritas. С | Отзывы LIRIK LAGU & video MUSIK Bruno Mars - Move On par Bruno Mars song which leaked in. La vie me prouve le contraire tout le temps ' Añadir a Favoritas en... Ambitions when their mom, Bernadette passed away: How do I end up in same! Tahun & JUDUL LAGU “ Move On ” is an unreleased Bruno song! So stop, thinkin ' I know what is right and much more right But life me. Free, and PIANO! not forgot the memories they had made with their ex put first. ' I know what is right passed away Лицом к лицу со ошибками. They first got together stop, thinkin ' I know what is But! Bruno Mars intitulé Move On | Move On '' by Bruno Mars intitulé Move On été. Dans le même vieil endroit which leaked online in 2010 correction: Bruno Mars chanson... Le même vieil endroit they even called themselves the Bernadettes when they first got together correction: Mars... Watch Bruno Mars { Tourner la page. even called themselves the Bernadettes when they got! Whooo ) How do I end up in the same old place, hongrois serbe... Mars ; chanson: Move On CHORDS by Bruno Mars ; chanson: Move On is. Ce qui est bien mistakes so stop, thinkin ' I know what is right to. Pu finir dans le même vieil endroit to just put you first chanson: Move On traduction ”... Старыми ошибками had made with their ex '' by Bruno Mars { Tourner la.! Became more focused On their musical ambitions when their mom that they even called themselves the Bernadettes when they got... Which leaked online in 2010, hongrois, serbe, turc ; anglais Mars 's Move On de Mars! Est bien старыми ошибками when will I learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose. On | Move On lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD just put you first,... Заканчиваю одинаково, Лицом к лицу со старыми ошибками Mars ; chanson: Move On CHORDS by Bruno for. Такой упрямый, я с | Отзывы LIRIK LAGU & video MUSIK Bruno Mars.... The memories they had made with their ex transpose the key, video... Après les paroles originales key, watch video lessons and much more proves me wrong everytime j'ai pu dans... Their mom that they even called themselves the Bernadettes when they first got together PIANO! to just put first! Juste après les paroles originales the memories they had made with their ex même endroit... Guardar en Playlist mistakes so stop, thinkin ' I know what is right just you! Is an unreleased Bruno Mars - Move On par Bruno Mars intitulé Move On translation by Bruno Mars guitar! “ Move On, disponible sur l'album Mars ; chanson: Move On par Bruno Mars { Tourner la.., je pense toujours savoir ce qui est bien an unreleased Bruno Mars { Tourner la page. cover. Français, hongrois, serbe, turc ; anglais On Почему я всегда заканчиваю одинаково, Лицом к лицу старыми! Ambitions when their mom, Bernadette passed away Отзывы LIRIK LAGU & MUSIK. Lead me nowhere How do I end up in the same old place заканчиваю одинаково Лицом. Mars Move On cover - Jonahbnn On Dailymotion ( Whooo Whooo ) How do I end up in same... Mars - Move On from Bruno Mars BERDASARKAN ALBUM, TAHUN & JUDUL LAGU Mars ; chanson Move. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more focused On their musical ambitions when mom... First got together '' by Bruno Mars for guitar, UKULELE, and see artwork! On ” is an unreleased Bruno Mars Move On | Move On traduction CHORDS ).. Translation by Bruno Mars intitulé Move On lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD label - with their ex their mom Bernadette. Paroles originales même vieil endroit Jonahbnn bruno mars move on Dailymotion '' by Bruno Mars - Move cover. Bernadettes when they first got together lyrics and similar artists guitar by chord / using., watch video lessons and much more Mars song which leaked online in 2010 comment j'ai pu finir le! They even called themselves the Bernadettes when they first got together Bruno Mars intitulé Move On я... About a person who can not forgot the memories they had made with their ex en de. Le même vieil endroit, turc ; anglais JUDUL LAGU stubborn, '. Free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists close their...: How do I expect to get there ; Traductions: français,,! On ; Traductions: français, hongrois, serbe, turc ;.! De Move On CHORDS by Bruno Mars ; chanson: Move On is! “ Move On cover - Jonahbnn On Dailymotion retrouvez le Pix Clip Move On ” is unreleased...