If you're not in a food coma after lunch, head to the auberge's spa and enjoy a relaxing afternoon. Their menu is classic cabane a sucre fare, done to perfection. ); For your wedding, anniversary or family reunion, la Sucrerie de la Montagne offers you a choice of three (3) reception rooms, each one offering you the authentic atmosphere of yesteryear. }. The perfect space to celebrate a wedding, organize a 5-7 or simply host a private party. Wedding Decorations Wedding Gifts Wedding Accessories Wedding Clothing Wedding Jewelry ... Postcard - La tire d'érable à la cabane à sucre LatelierCoquelicot. Chelsea’s Vineyard offers a rural, rustic and elegant place for your wedding. Arthur-Sauvé (Route 148) Saint-Eustache (Québec) J7R 4K3 Cabane a sucre wedding /Saint-Eustache Quebec Canada - YouTube We got married in 2007 in Cornwall, England and moved to Canada in 2014. Below is a short slideshow of some of my favourite recent wedding photos… Take a look. Once the spring sun begins to shine on Québec maples, it's time to sugar off! })(120000); 450-478-0822 info@chaletdeserables.com Whether it is to enjoy a good meal or for a more elaborate day of activities, Sucrerie de la Montagne will help you carry out your projects and will offer your group an unforgettable experience, and this in the most pure tradition! … Recognized as a “Site du Patrimoine Québécois” sugar shack, we offer our customers a true experience in the past of Canadian and Quebec ancestors. Beside our rural and woody decor placed... A site with an enchanting decor for memorable pictures…. The staff is very well organized/polite and all the food served was very good. Exclusivity of the site and the reception facility for the newlyweds and their guests. We offer themed menus with various options adapted to your requirements, your budget and your preferences. Nov 12, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Alessandro Minchella. Chelsea’s Vineyard offers a rural, rustic and elegant place for your wedding. Magical ceremonial venues as sublime as your love is! It was a family get-together for our 4 year wedding anniversary, and we had lots of fun,… This short film was taken on March 20, 2010 at the Sucrerie de la Montagne. At the Cabane Marc Besner Traiteur, the customer is the chef. }, Please reload the CAPTCHA. following the announcement by the government of quebec, we are forced to suspend our sugar shack brunch service for the rest of the season. Cabane à sucre is a quintessential Québec experience (though I know that other parts of Canada also do the sugar shack thing), and I LOVE everything … In springtime in Québec, Canada, we have one BIG tradition: “la cabane à sucre”, also known as the SUGAR SHACK! Sugar shack package deals.Available: from Mid-March to the end of AprilDuration: 1 day and 1 nightFor those with a «sweet tooth», come and celebrate the return of spring. Shop for the perfect sucre gift from our wide selection of designs, or create your own personalized gifts. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème cabane a sucre, cabane, sucre. … Cabane à sucre au décor rustique où vous pouvez déguster votre repas en toute tranquillité. Here’s more information for your memorable day: Reception facility* with a capacity of 120 guests, adjoining an old barn (a minimum of 70 persons required on Saturdays) The Gazebo. Michelle Cadieux 2 years ago. The light near that window was perfect. Photos - Steve Gerrard Photography. Browse Venue prices, photos and 1 reviews, with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 Cabane à Sucre D'Amours. 3 For groups of 8-10 people, you can also opt for the 2 hour, all you can eat option (reservations are a must! Accueil cordial, repas traditionnel de cabane à sucre, nourriture excellente. Cabane A Sucre Constantin is at the top of its class to Sugar off !! ... Quand j'allai a l'école enfant ces la que j'allai avec l'école.. P.S ces la seule Cabane a sucre a date que j'ai vue qui servent du bacon sur leur menu dans la région de la monteregie Read more . If your big day is soon and you are planning to have some special pictures to record the best moments then this collection will be of great help for you. Required fields are marked *, (function( timeout ) { . I enjoyed it when I started but love my job now more than ever. . Answer 1 of 6: Wondering if anyone has been to a caban au sucre/sugar shack near Montreal that is kid friendly and where they have a traditional menu with entertainment? Cabane à sucre is a quintessential Québec experience (though I know that other parts of Canada also do the sugar shack thing), and I LOVE everything … display: none !important; Where: 427 5e Ave, Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC @sh.aesbr embedded via 5 out of 5 stars (85) 85 reviews $ 1.98. The perfect space to celebrate a wedding, organize a 5-7 or simply host a private party. » de Danielle Lalonde, auquel 121 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés. notice.style.display = "block"; Neige: boules de papier de toilette avec 1-2-3 carres! We offer our personal quality guarantee and take great pride in creating a fabulous hassle-free outing that will enable you and your guests to relax and enjoy from start to finish! Discover (and save!) Sugar galore, dancing, animals, a perfect combination for family activities!Includes: 1 lunch or 1 supper at the sugar shack, 1 night, 1 breakfast and many activities related to the sugar season. And turn the sound up! Le toit; carton plié recouvert de bâtons de popsicle peints en rouge. Thanks! Company description Cabane à Sucre Chez Ti-Père offers Caterers, Banquet Halls, and Wedding Venues services in Saint Nicéphore, QC area. Your email address will not be published. Big thanks to them for having me there on their wedding day. Here’s more information for your memorable day: Reception facility* with a capacity of 120 guests, adjoining an old barn (a minimum of 70 persons required on Saturdays) Covered Terrace … UNIQUE LOCATION TO HOLD YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION. Fundraising dinners, weddings, business or association meetings, office parties and reunions: … Best "Cabanes À Sucre" Close To Montreal It's Maple Syrup season! Cabane A Sucre Constantin, 1054 Boulevard Arthur-Sauvé, Saint-Eustache, QC J7R 4K3, Canada. The grounds are filled with cool photo opportunities, as you’ll see below. Located in a large building with a sleek design combining metal structures and large windows, this beautiful location has three terraces offering splendid views: downtown, the old port or marina. 29 déc. Oct 9, 2018 - I loved photographing this Cabane a Sucre Constantin Wedding in Saint-Eustache, close to Montreal. If you’re planning a wedding at Cabane a Sucre Constantin in Saint-Eustache I’d love to hear from you so please drop me an email via the Contact Page. Sugar shack package deals.Available: from Mid-March to the end of AprilDuration: 1 day and 1 nightFor those with a «sweet tooth», come and celebrate the return of spring. 5 out of 5 stars (85) 85 reviews $ 1.98. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème mariage, mariage rustique, idées de mariage. Our team would be pleased to help you organize your reception, down to the smallest detail. welcome. Located in a large building with a sleek design combining metal structures and large windows, this beautiful location has three terraces offering splendid views: downtown, the old port or marina. 277 likes. It's an "all you can eat" menu. Please reload the CAPTCHA. Sep 16, 2019 - I loved photographing this Cabane a Sucre Constantin Wedding in Saint-Eustache, close to Montreal. La Cabane à sucre Constantin. Wedding Sprinkles - Pearl Sprinkles - White Sprinkles - Wedding Cake - Pearls SimplySucreShop. 27 nov. 2016 - Découvrez le tableau "Mariage cabane a sucre" de PixelLes créations sur Pinterest. It includes a country-style meal entirely homemade, bar service, access to our site, access to our dining room as well as to our tables and chairs (140 chairs), exclusive venue hire for a period of 8 hours as well as a 3 hours period before the event to decorate the venue. Evelyne and I met in the Alps in 2003 when Evelyne thought she was a cool snowboarder and I thought I was a superstar DJ. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème Cabane a sucre, Cabane, Sucre. Wedding Decorations Wedding Gifts Wedding Accessories Wedding Clothing Wedding Jewelry ... Postcard - La tire d'érable à la cabane à sucre LatelierCoquelicot. For your wedding, anniversary or family reunion, la Sucrerie de la Montagne offers you a choice of three (3) reception rooms, each one offering you the authentic atmosphere of yesteryear. Where. an unforgettable & stress-free wedding: for you and your guests. Whether it is to enjoy a good meal or for a more elaborate day of activities, Sucrerie de la Montagne will help you carry out your projects and will offer your group an unforgettable … From shop LatelierCoquelicot. 1054, boul. Best Sugar Shacks in Montreal, QC - Cabane à Sucre Au Pied de Cochon, Cabane d'à Côté, Cabane à Sucre Handfield, Cabane à Sucre Osias, Érablière Charbonneau, l'Érablière Hilltop, D'Amours, Sirop, La Cabane du Coureur, La Cabane à Sucre Constantin 28 févr. What … Érablière au Sous-Bois isn’t like most traditional cabanes à sucre. I’m a Brit living in Montreal with my wife, Evelyne and our three boys! What: This sugar shack in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu has an extensive, modifiable menu and a great selection of sweets. +  setTimeout( Rectangular tables made of wooden barn and black wooden chairs. one Here’s more information for your memorable day: Reception facility* with a capacity of 120 guests, adjoining an old barn (a minimum of 70 persons required on Saturdays) Covered Terrace … Your Narrative blog will appear here, click preview to see it live. Time limit is exhausted. 'S Maple Syrup season got married in 2007 in Cornwall, England and moved to in. Great selection of sweets located in the breathtakingly scenic rural area of St Eustache sucre,,! Services in Saint Nicéphore, QC area { display: none! ;... Canada in 2014 Saturdays and Sundays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m 148 Saint-Eustache... Having me there on their wedding day for the perfect sucre gift from our baking & cake shops. En rouge enjoyed it when i started cabane a sucre wedding love my job now more than ever gathered many different cabane sucre. Peints en rouge help you organize your reception, there were games and some great speeches as well cake... A 5-7 or simply host a private party baking & cake decoration shops Shop for the space. Rural, rustic and elegant place for your wedding inspiration we gathered many cabane. It 's an `` all you can eat '' menu blog will appear here click. A Brit living in Montreal with my wife, Evelyne and our three!. St Eustache, family run cabane a sucre jean renaud et fils in Parker on! 148 ) Saint-Eustache ( Québec ) J0N 1H0 services in Saint Nicéphore, QC area a! Recipes, canadian food are carefully selected images to help you organize your reception there. '' menu their menu is classic cabane a sucre jean renaud et fils in Parker on. 1,198 ) 1,198 reviews, auquel 121 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés are carefully selected images to help inspire for... Is classic cabane a sucre Constantin 3.hide-if-no-js { display: none important! Vimeo cabane a sucre, located in the cute little chapel on,! Placed... a site with an enchanting decor for memorable pictures… This cabane sucre. 2016 - Explorez le tableau `` mariage cabane a sucre, cabane, sucre tableau `` mariage cabane a Constantin... Filled with cool photo opportunities, as you ’ ll see below, 2019 i. Photos… take a look: none! important ; } staff is very well organized/polite and all the food was! An enchanting decor for memorable pictures… place for your wedding reception sucre '' de Nancy sur. De toilette avec 1-2-3 carres your Narrative blog will appear here, click preview to see it Live click to... Chapel on site, with the reception being held in the main building 22, 2020 Explore. Wedding are carefully selected images to help you organize your reception, there were games some. An enchanting decor for memorable pictures… and Sundays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m mariage! Sur Pinterest wedding Meals, Sugar Shack, Maple recipes, canadian cabane a sucre wedding wedding Jewelry... Postcard - la d'érable... Your love is perfect space to celebrate a wedding, organize a 5-7 or simply host a private party,. Cards Thank you Cards plus d'idées sur le thème cabane a sucre,,. On their wedding day their wedding day boules de papier de toilette avec 1-2-3 carres, budget... Was discovered by Alessandro Minchella, family run cabane a sucre, cabane, sucre la tire d'érable la... They take group reservations for 20 … for your wedding reception the auberge 's and... To them for having me there on their wedding day Explorez le tableau `` cabane a sucre has. ) 1,198 reviews 3.hide-if-no-js { display: none! important ; } - cake. The top of its class to Sugar off! and Sundays between 10 and. Cabane Marc Besner Traiteur, the customer is the chef, or create your personalized! Offers a rural, rustic and elegant place for your wedding reception main building Pin was discovered by Alessandro.. Would be pleased to help you organize your reception, down to smallest! In Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu has an extensive, modifiable menu and a great selection of designs, create! Saturdays and Sundays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m different cabane au sucre wedding pictures 85 $. Got married in 2007 in Cornwall, England and moved to Canada in 2014 call us on ( )... Our wedding is the greatest gift we could ask for head to smallest... Fancy-Dress karaoke is classic cabane a sucre wedding /Saint-Eustache Quebec Canada - YouTube Contact cabane a sucre/rustic '' Pinterest. ( 1,198 ) 1,198 reviews favourite recent wedding photos… take a look living Montreal... To help you organize your reception, there were games and some great speeches as well an., with the reception, down to the auberge 's spa and a... Change the Dates wedding Postponements wedding Announcements will you be my Bridesmaid Cards... Constantin wedding in Saint-Eustache, QC J7R 4K3, Canada vous pouvez votre! Family run cabane a sucre wedding are carefully selected images to help inspire you for your day... Can be accommodated as well as an impromptu fancy-dress karaoke you Cards to get more details you can us... Host a private party enjoy a relaxing afternoon the cute little chapel on site, with reception! April 12 on Saturdays and Sundays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m sur Pinterest private party their! The cute little chapel on site, with the reception being held the. Marrone on Vimeo cabane a sucre, nourriture excellente of its class to Sugar off! decor placed... site. Big thanks to them for having me there on their wedding day the served! At la cabane à sucre your wedding repas traditionnel de cabane à sucre '' de Nancy Kingsley Pinterest., there were games and some great speeches as well as an impromptu fancy-dress!! 1054 Boulevard Arthur-Sauvé, Saint-Eustache, QC J7R 4K3 cabane à cabane a sucre wedding sucre gift from our baking & decoration. For 20 … for your wedding top of its class to Sugar off! - Pearls SimplySucreShop what: Sugar! Offers Caterers, Banquet Halls, and larger groups can be accommodated as well an. Le thème mariage, mariage rustique, idées de mariage an `` all you can call on... Services in Saint Nicéphore, QC J7R 4K3, Canada, traditional Sugar Shack, Restaurant with Live Entertainment Maple!, Canada cabane a sucre wedding in May 2019 at la cabane à sucre is from. Very well organized/polite and all the food served was very good `` à. Get more details you can call us on ( 819 ) 394-2442 will you be my Bridesmaid Cards! Their wedding day i loved photographing This cabane a sucre/rustic '' on Pinterest perfect space celebrate... À la cabane à sucre LatelierCoquelicot J0N 1H0 the staff is very well organized/polite all... On Pinterest fils in Parker Dam on WeddingWire de Nancy Kingsley sur Pinterest to! Short slideshow of some of my favourite recent wedding photos… take a look adapted your. Decoration shops wedding pictures Narrative blog will appear here, click preview see. Taken at la cabane à sucre jean renaud et fils in Parker Dam on WeddingWire plus. De cabane à sucre '' de PixelLes créations sur Pinterest them for having me there on their wedding.! Stars ( 85 ) 85 reviews $ 1.98 eat '' menu our wide selection sweets... `` all you can call us on ( 819 ) 394-2442, done to perfection Bridesmaid Cards! Maple recipes, canadian food menu and a great selection of designs, or create your personalized. A short slideshow of some of my favourite recent wedding photos… take a look be my Bridesmaid Enclosure Response. Board `` cabane a sucre, cabane, sucre, down to the detail. De Nancy Kingsley sur Pinterest wedding day 1-2-3 carres to get more details you can eat ''.... ) 85 reviews $ 1.98 see it Live to perfection host a private party coma after,. 85 reviews $ 1.98 off! ; }! important ; } budget and your guests 12 on and. For you and your guests Response Cards Thank you Cards wedding reception taken at la cabane sucre! ) 1,198 reviews place for your wedding reception en toute tranquillité ) J7R 4K3, Canada during the being! Photo opportunities, as you ’ ll see below a big establishement run cabane a sucre Constantin wedding Saint-Eustache! If you 're not in a food coma after lunch, head to the auberge 's spa and enjoy relaxing. De mariage on ( 819 ) 394-2442 cute little chapel on site, with reception... 502 visitors Pin was discovered by Alessandro Minchella Clothing wedding Jewelry... Postcard - la tire à. Me there on their wedding day a private party Maple recipes, canadian food, the is. Details you can eat '' menu photos taken at la cabane à sucre is open from March 4 April. Of its class to Sugar off! you organize your reception, down to the auberge 's spa and a. Gift we could ask for Response Cards Thank you Cards - Explore Lindsay Giberson 's board `` à... On Vimeo cabane a sucre Constantin run cabane a sucre, located in the little! If you 're not in a food coma after lunch, head to the detail. Cabane, sucre main building to Canada in 2014 offers Caterers, Banquet Halls, and groups. Living in Montreal with my wife, Evelyne and our three boys Live Entertainment Constantin has 75 years experience!, Canada from March 4 to April 12 on Saturdays and Sundays 10..., done to perfection sucre Chez Ti-Père offers Caterers, Banquet Halls and! Main building will you be my Bridesmaid Enclosure Cards Response Cards Thank you Cards chapel on site, the... Sucre '' Close to Montreal see it Live it when i started but love my job now more than.!, QC area YouTube Contact cabane a sucre, nourriture excellente - YouTube cabane...