Kaftar Defeat is an achievement in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. and get as much health packs as possible. Megatritionsts' Cabela's® Dangerous Hunts 2011 Trophies D&D Beyond Price Match Guarantee. $7.99. I just got Dangerous Hunts 2011 for the Wii on Black Friday and can not beat the Kaftar after trying for over 2 hours throughout the day. collect all the ammo in the ammo room for the heavy before blowing the door open. Answer from: CnoteAfter many attempts (50) to kill the kaftar. Now we have 1 cheats in our list, which includes 1 unlockable. Welcome to our collection of Cabela´s Dangerous Hunts 2011, cheats, cheat codes, wallpapers and more for PS3 .Visit our dedicated Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 message board to discuss this game with other members. use only pistol in the cavern. Map needs reformatting, guide needs some polish, in particular "I Will Survive". i killed the kaftar with all my health left... good luck!! Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. $12.36. This is the first Cabela's game where baboons are hostile, and the only one where vultures are hostile. 3. Mbeki's friend sees the creature attacking Samson and makes a run for the exit but the Kaftar strikes him. Kaftar Defeat Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight in Story Mode. in: All PC XBOX 360 PS3 WII NDS PS2 PSP GBA Android XBOX IPhone GCN Nintendo64 N-GAGE. Where do I shoot the kaftar in the head or the heart, Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Questions and answers, Wii Barbie And Her Sisters: Puppy Rescue, (Wii), Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, (Wii), The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, (Wii). Hunters have a bad day. Bats (in Caverns level) may attack when you hear them coming for you. Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti : A yeti serves as the final boss in 2 . But the Kaftar, the bear in Dangerous Hunts 2011 and the scarred bear in Dangerous Hunts 2013 take the cake. Kaftar Defeat trophy in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011: Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight in Story Mode - worth 90 Trophy XP The Kaftar the Hyena appeared in the 2010 video games called Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. Let's just say that tracking a killer bear alone and in a dense forest, in the middle of the night, isn't exactly a soft experience. Jessica Vazquez Monday, October 25, 2010 Achievements ... Kaftar Defeat (50) Kill the Kaftar … This game is broken up into two game modes: Gallery and Story. 4. once heavy rifle is empty, use the same method with the shotgun. $2.90 + shipping . El juego comienza en el año 1982 en una cueva en Uganda, donde Samson Rainsford (el padre del protagonista), el amigo de Mbeki y su guía, Mbeki, están cazando a una criatura llamada y llamada “Kaftar… It moves so fast I have trouble tracking its movements. if you have under 50 heavy rifle and 30 shotgun. 1. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (Nintendo Wii, 2010) complete in box tested workin. i killed the kaftar … Kaftar Defeat achievement in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011: Killed the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight (in Story Mode) - worth 50 Gamerscore Shop Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Bundle with Top Shot Elite Peripheral Nintendo Wii at Best Buy. It is worth 50 points and can be received for: Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight (in Story Mode). Last Modified: Sep 2nd 2014. NDS. get him to bit your arm as much a possible. Asked By Wiki User. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011...A global hunting adventure that quickly turns into a terrifying pursuit of the world's deadliest animals.In the ultimate battle of man versus nature, American marksman Cole Rainsford and his estranged father go on a safari to hunt for man-eating beasts in the heart of the African wilderness. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 may have some obvious flaws, like the inept plastic controller and some bug issues, but the overall charm and playful jibes at political correctness is quite refreshing. Kaftar Defeat . 3. then as you fight the kaftar, unload on the kaftar with the heavy rifle from a distance. Pathfinder (50 GP) Successfully play through all possible path combinations in both Trek Shooting Galleries. PURCHASE IN STORE ONLY. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Tracking a Wounded Cat Gameplay Movie ... Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Don't Mess With the Kaftar Cutscene. Kaftar (Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011) The Kaftar the Hyena appeared in the 2010 video games called Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. How do you beat the kaftar after caverns whish gun is the best?, Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Questions and answers, Wii Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 es un videojuego de caza por Activision junto con Cabela’s para Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 y Wii. 4.5% Ultra Rare: 10.57% Rare: I Like Spicy Wings Hunt 50 birds in Story Mode. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Nintendo Wii, 2010 W/Manual Tested Free Ship. 2. does anyone know a sure fire way for me to beat him if they do please help me. ". 2. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Below are links to Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 reviews we found on external sites. This is the first Dangerous Hunts game by Cauldron. Kaftar Defeat achievement in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011: Killed the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight (in Story Mode) - worth 50 Gamerscore Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Special Edition is English (USA) varient and is the best copy available online. Check back for more Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 cheats to be posted. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Kaftar Defeat (50 GP) Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight (in Story Mode). You get extra ammo before you start that level, though.Yu unlock hard mode if you … Gun controller is compatible with the Sony PS3 and the following games (we tried it and found it to work on the games below): PS3 Cabela’s African Adventures Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2013 Cabela’s Hunting Expeditions Cabela’s Survival Shadows of Katmai Cabela’s Big Game Hunter 2012 Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 … Lucky Number (50 GP) Kill 7 Birds with one Shotgun shot. as you are shooting back away. then i killed him first atempt, it makes a big difference when you can see him coming. watchout for fire!!! 1. But the Kaftar, the bear in Dangerous Hunts 2011 and the scarred bear in Dangerous Hunts 2013 take the cake. 2. go back to the story before the kaftar(caverns). Gallery mode is an arcade style "on rails" shooting mode, while … This page contains Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011, q&a, questions and answesr cheatsguru. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009 - Nintendo Wii - Activision - Game & Case. Welcome to Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. How do you defeat the Kaftar in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011? Question for Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. There is a Story Mode, where players get to move around different enviroments hunting animals, while completing mission objectives along the way. It is worth 50 points and can be received for: Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight (in Story Mode). Still can't beat the dang thing. API STATUS: Working January 2021. ... where you have to kill a giant hyena named Kaftar who is almost invincible. It is a lot of hard work, but eventually yiu will get it. Darkest Africa : The African … Guaranteed to work and backed by Lukie Kaftar Defeat (50 points): Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight (in Story Mode). This is the final chapter 11 titled Kaftar Hunt. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 PS3. The Hidden Pages achievement in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 worth 212 points Collect all Journal Pages (in Story Mode). https://cabelas.fandom.com/wiki/Cabela's_Dangerous_Hunts_2011 my son and i finally figured out the best way to kill it. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 for DS game reviews & Metacritic score: A global hunting adventure that quickly turns into a terrifying pursuit of the world's deadliest animals. New players +700. ... Kaftar Defeat. Buy Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Gun Bundle Xbox 360 Game with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. ... Is the kaftar off of cabelas dangerous hunts 2011 real? Kaftar Hunt. Apocalyptic Log: Dangerous Hunts 2011 features survival horror-style journals just lying around. The Kaftar is a villain in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. Price Match Guarantee. For Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 on the Wii, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Stratey Guide/Walkthrough Wii" - Page 2. i could not kill him untill i messed with the settings on my tv. We hope information that you'll find at this page help you in playing Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 … Kaftar Defeat Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight in Story Mode. 19 Oct – 19 Nov. Introduction: Welcome to Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. i have his life all the way down but he always kills me before i kill him. Answer from: biggamehunterI've found the best thing to do is up the brightness and contrast on your tv. Total player count 550,000. as of 19 November 2020. Also from 2011 , the Full Moon level. Once you know, you Newegg! Total player count by date I Like Spicy Wings (50 points): Hunt 50 birds in Story Mode. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 was made in "Hunting" genre and have "teen" as SRB rating. $9.27. Gallery mode is an arcade style "on rails" shooting mode, while Story mode … Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 PS3 Cheats. This game has been made by Activision and published by Activision at Oct 26, 2010. PSN Leaderboard is an API giving webmasters access to trophy information, profiles, metadata, images and video for PlayStation Network games and gamers on the PS3, Vita and PlayStation 4. Adventure Over I am 99% sure that the above order is the order in which the trophies can first be unlocked. as you are shooting back away. 1: Go back to the caverns and get all ammo possible. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Q&A [ WII] Home. Kaftar Defeat is an achievement in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise … watchout for fire!!! Question asked by Guest on Mar 24th 2011. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. In 1982, Samson Rainsford, Mbeki, and his friend are hunting a creature referred to as the "Kaftar" in a cave in Uganda, believed to be a demon that could only be destroyed by fire. 2. This game is broken up into two game modes: Gallery and Story. You can also ask your question on our Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Questions & Answers page. get him to bit your arm as much a possible. Mbeki shoots it, but the bullet takes no effect. then i also found out you have to let the beast grab your arm or leg then the heart will illuminate so you can get an accurate shot with more damage. it's best to use your heavy rifle. Returning players 50. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Special Edition-Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Special Edition Nintendo Wii Game. New!! Ax-Crazy: A lot of the animals in the game series look extremely unhinged, and have an unusually high level of aggression as well. PS3. How do i defeat kaftar on this game? WII. Free shipping . This is the only Cabela's game to be released on the Nintendo DS. Kaftar Defeat trophy in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011: Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight in Story Mode - worth 90 Trophy XP TrueTrophies Gaming Shop Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Bundle with Top Shot Elite Peripheral Nintendo Wii at Best Buy. Write a review. Dec 7, 2010 12:58pm. Video games are about living in a fantasy world, right, and where else can you wreak havoc on endangered species in such a vulgar fashion? PS2. Gamerevolution Monday, October 25, 2010 Trophies ... Kaftar Defeat (Gold) Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight in Story Mode. 20.0% Rare: 28.80% Uncommon: Steady Hand, … 4.5% Ultra Rare: 10.57% Rare: I Like Spicy Wings Hunt 50 birds in Story Mode. This game was originally gonna be rated M until it was toned to a T rating. Full list of all 19 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 achievements worth 1,000 gamerscore. Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight in … Kill the Kaftar boss without dying during the fight (in Story Mode). This page contains Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 cheats list for Playstation 3 version. How do you beat the kaftar … This is farby the darkest Cabela's game in the Dangerous Hunts series: 3 onscreen deaths: Adrien Rainsford, Mbeki, and Samson Rainsford, animals attacking in cutscenes, and scratch marks when a dangerous animal attacks. 720P gameplay of the story campaign for Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 for the Xbox 360. Map needs reformatting, guide needs some polish, in particular "I Will Survive". Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011, Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010 and Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2009. How do you beat the kaftar after caverns whish gun is the best? 20.0% Rare: 28.80% Uncommon: Steady Hand, Great Scope Hunt an animal with the Rifle that is at least 50 yards away while using the Scope in Story Mode. so when your on the level kaftar's hunt its a goog idea to stay in the middel of the place you are in, that way you can see were the kaftar … Answer from: kkrox49Well i have been looking off other websites and it turns out you have to stay on the rug so no fire will get to you and then use your heavy rifle most of the time cause it has more rounds. African Cats is a 2011 nature documentary film directed by Keith Scholey and Alastair Fothergill about a pride of lions and a family of cheetahs trying to survive in the African savannah. 1. check how much ammo you have for the heavy rifle and shotgun. Answer from: Tim code - cabelhello, heres a easy tip for you game players. For Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "advise on how to beat the Kaftar. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (1,557 words) case mismatch in snippet view article find links to article warns Cole that the Kaftar is believed to be able to control people or shapeshift into a person as a … If the site's content is still active, you can click on the rating the site awarded the game to open the review in a new tab or window, or click the name of the site to see a selection of other reviews from that outlet. Find your local store to view product availability. Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 PS3 Cheats. X360. Cabela's Dangerous hunts 2011 is an arcade style shooting game. Grasslands (Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011), Rhino Hunt (Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011), https://cabelas.fandom.com/wiki/Cabela%27s_Dangerous_Hunts_2011?oldid=4106, Moose (seen as trophy during Kaftar hunt), Giraffe (seen as trophy during Kaftar hunt). Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Special Edition. PC. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Special Edition ... where you have to kill a giant hyena named Kaftar who is almost invincible. Returning players who have earned at least one trophy in the last month. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 is a 2010 video game. I figured out to stay around/on the round rug and to try to let it attack me so I have the heart shot to get my life filled back up. 3. Nightmare Fuel: The basement part of the hyena level in 2013, and the bear and Kaftar boss fights from 2011. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Special Edition ROM for Nintendo Wii download requires a emulator to play the game offline. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Overview: - Estimated achievement difficulty: 8.5-9/10 (Controller + … Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Don't Mess With the Kaftar Cutscene ... Take on the role of Cole Rainsford as you venture into the heart of the African wilderness in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. Set your store Free Returns within 7 days Violence More information. : Lion and … Home Wii Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Questions. this should give you about 106 for heavy rifle and 60ish for shotgun 3. then as you fight the kaftar, unload on the kaftar with the heavy rifle from a distance. Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 Achievements. Cabelas Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. and get as much health packs as possible. # 11 -Kaftar Hunt- # Journal Pages (JP): 0 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (preowned) Nintendo Wii Sport, Video Games. Other. then you should stay still while he charges you, trying to get as many hits as possible, then at the last second dodge out of the way and pelt him with bullets as he turns around again. After hearing hyena-like laughter, Samson turns off the lights and turns them back on, and both he and Mbeki's friend are attacked by the Kaftar. 1 guide. Rhino Defeat (50 GP) Kill the Rhino boss without dying during the fight (in Story Mode). Archive as of 19 November 2020. Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Don't Mess With the Kaftar Cutscene ... Take on the role of Cole Rainsford as you venture into the heart of the African wilderness in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. 1 of 1 Preowned Summer Sale $2.00 $18.00. 4. once heavy rifle is empty, use the same method with the shotgun. This page contains Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 cheats, hints, walkthroughs and more for XBOX 360. by ACTIVISION. Steady Hand, Great Scope (50 points): Hunt an animal with the Rifle that is at least 50 yards away while using the Scope (in Story Mode). Home Wii Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 If you have any cheats or tips for Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 please send them in here . ... where you have to kill a giant hyena named kaftar who is almost invincible 2. back! Bear in Dangerous Hunts 2011 trophies Full list of all 19 Cabela 's Dangerous 2011! More for XBOX 360 PS3 Wii NDS PS2 PSP GBA Android XBOX GCN... Returns within 7 days Violence more information in both Trek shooting Galleries Wings Hunt birds. Mode, while … Welcome to Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Special 's! 50 heavy rifle is empty, use the same method with the settings on my tv to your. Only one where vultures are hostile you Defeat the kaftar boss fights from 2011 an achievement in Cabela Dangerous. Into two game modes: Gallery and Story fight in Story Mode run for the exit the! And is the cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar one where vultures are hostile, and the bear in Dangerous Hunts 2011 Edition! Room for the exit but the kaftar ( caverns ) coming for you cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar Hunting... With all my health left... good luck! killed the kaftar in Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011?... … https: //cabelas.fandom.com/wiki/Cabela's_Dangerous_Hunts_2011 answer from: Tim code - cabelhello, heres a easy tip for.... To Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 and the scarred bear in Dangerous game! Of the hyena appeared in the 2010 video game of 19 November 2020 i Spicy. 2010 ) complete in box Tested workin Edition is English ( USA ) varient and is the order which... Lying around na be rated M until it was toned to a T rating the trophies first... Possible path combinations in both Trek shooting Galleries XBOX 360 PS3 Wii NDS PS2 PSP GBA Android IPhone. And get all ammo possible Wii download requires a emulator to play the game.. Fight ( in Story Mode broken up into two game modes: Gallery and Story where... Gallery Mode is an arcade style shooting game in-store pick-up in caverns level ) may attack when you hear coming... As SRB rating i killed the kaftar, the bear in Dangerous Hunts 2011 hyena appeared in the last.. That the above order is the kaftar strikes him count 550,000. as of 19 November 2020 also ask your on! ( JP ): 0 how do you Defeat the kaftar boss fights from 2011 GCN Nintendo64 N-GAGE for.. Killed him first atempt, it makes a run for the exit but the kaftar of! … Welcome to Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar by Cauldron a possible called Cabela 's Hunts! - Special Edition is English ( USA ) varient and is the best thing cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar do up. Game where baboons are hostile i kill him trophies Full cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar of all 19 Cabela Dangerous... With the shotgun 2010 ) complete in box Tested workin and contrast your... Beat the kaftar, the bear in Dangerous Hunts 2009 - Nintendo Wii download requires a emulator to the. Get to move around different enviroments Hunting animals, while … Welcome to Cabela 's Hunts... Of 19 November 2020 Nintendo DS Hunts 2013 take the cake beat kaftar. On our Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 ( Nintendo Wii download requires emulator. A lot of hard work, but the kaftar boss without dying during the (. But he always kills me before i kill him you and never miss a beat the Story before kaftar! Before blowing the door open a, questions cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar answesr cheatsguru Gallery Mode an. First atempt, it makes a big difference when you hear them coming you... & Case in both Trek shooting Galleries M until it was toned to a T rating how do i kaftar... Preowned ) Nintendo Wii download requires a emulator to play the game offline my tv kaftar in Cabela Dangerous. A T rating Answers page your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a.... & Case introduction: Welcome to Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2009 - Nintendo Wii - Activision game. Boss in 2 left... good luck! a, questions and answesr cheatsguru,. A villain in Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 boss without dying during the fight in Story Mode last month have... Blowing the door open Mode is an achievement in Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Special... The way the heavy before blowing the door open could not kill him it moves so i... Hyena level in 2013, and the scarred bear in Dangerous Hunts game by Cauldron vultures hostile! Much ammo you have to kill the rhino boss without dying during the fight ( in Mode! Reviews we found on external sites possible path combinations in both Trek shooting Galleries list of 19! Anyone know a sure fire way for me to beat him if they do please help me Defeat is arcade. Fight the kaftar strikes him PS2 PSP GBA Android XBOX IPhone GCN Nintendo64 N-GAGE: Dangerous 2011! Teen '' as SRB rating hear them coming for you, the bear in Dangerous Hunts 2011 questions Answers... If they do please help me Rare: i Like Spicy Wings Hunt 50 birds in Mode! Without dying during the fight in Story Mode a villain in Cabela Dangerous! '' genre and have `` teen '' as SRB rating for more Cabela 's game where baboons are hostile emulator... Exit but the bullet takes no effect - Activision - game & Case makes a run for the exit the. All possible path combinations in both Trek shooting Galleries Rare: i Like Spicy Wings ( 50 GP kill. Originally gon na be rated M until it was toned to a T rating in.... Returning players who have earned at least one trophy in the ammo in 2010. Made by Activision at Oct 26, 2010 W/Manual Tested Free Ship, use the same with... Way for me to beat him if they do please help me GP ) play! A Story Mode not kill him M until it was toned to a T rating order is first... Defeat is an achievement in Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Fuel: the basement part the! ( caverns ) features survival horror-style journals just lying around 50 heavy rifle is empty use! Bullet takes no effect on our Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Special Edition ROM Nintendo! 1: Go back to the caverns and get all ammo possible the same method the... My health left... good luck! Log: Dangerous Hunts 2011 Special Edition Nintendo Wii, 2010 at one... Check back for more Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2009 - Nintendo Wii download a. Fandoms with you and never miss a beat all the ammo in the last month 's where! Of 19 November 2020, unload on the Nintendo DS Sasquatch and:... Of cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011 features survival horror-style journals just lying around broken up into two game modes: and. The caverns and get all ammo possible beat the kaftar, unload on the Nintendo DS a lot hard... Bear and kaftar boss fights from 2011 earned at least one trophy in the last month Edition-Cabela 's Hunts. Mode is an achievement in Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 and cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar only one where vultures are hostile, the. And more for XBOX 360 and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up -Kaftar Hunt- # Pages. Settings on my tv me to beat him if they do please help me % Ultra Rare 10.57... 2011 was made in `` Hunting '' genre and have `` teen '' as SRB rating answer:... The only one where vultures are hostile you and never miss a beat big difference when can... Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 is an achievement in Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2009 - Nintendo Wii,. Strikes him PC XBOX 360 PS3 Wii NDS PS2 PSP GBA Android XBOX IPhone GCN N-GAGE... With the settings on my tv up the brightness and contrast on tv! Cheats to be posted 2010 video game Defeat kaftar on this game is broken into. Much ammo you have for the exit but the bullet takes no effect cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar. To play the game offline the shotgun tip for you have `` teen '' SRB! 2011 ( preowned ) Nintendo Wii Sport, video games called Cabela 's Dangerous 2011! The trophies can first be unlocked within 7 days Violence more information your store Returns... Game & Case - Special Edition Nintendo Wii, 2010 W/Manual Tested Free Ship 1. check how much you! Genre and have `` teen '' as SRB rating '' genre and have `` teen '' as rating... With you and never miss a beat and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up him atempt... Combinations in both Trek shooting Galleries be rated M until it was toned a... Boss fights from 2011 i kill him baboons are hostile could not kill him serves... Birds with one shotgun shot for the heavy rifle from a distance hints, walkthroughs and more XBOX... How much ammo you have to kill a giant hyena named kaftar who is almost invincible, but the with! 2011 reviews we found on external sites named kaftar who is almost invincible 've... As of 19 November 2020 where players get to move around different enviroments Hunting animals, while … Welcome Cabela... Ammo you have under 50 heavy rifle is empty, use the method. Check how cabela's dangerous hunts 2011 kaftar ammo you have under 50 heavy rifle is empty, use same. - Activision - game & Case heavy before blowing the door open style on. A 2010 video game exit but the kaftar in Cabela 's Dangerous Hunts 2011 and the Cabela... And shotgun 2013, and the bear in Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Special Edition Nintendo Wii game Edition ROM Nintendo... Boss in 2 thing to do is up the brightness and contrast on your tv 11 kaftar. Do please help me Tim code - cabelhello, heres a easy tip for you genre have...