This post is also available in Spanish This Pollo en Salsa de Coco (Chicken with Coconut Sauce) is a popular Colombian dish and is a quick and tasty way to cook chicken. Place several pieces of chicken into the bag and shake it to coat them. drumstick n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. I believe "muslo" is "thigh" so that wouldn't work either. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. El baterista hacía girar los palillos entre las canciones. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or assorted chicken parts can also be used instead of all drumsticks. Spanish Style Chicken Drumsticks. Pour over Wattie’s Condensed Extra Rich & Thick Tomato Soup and 1 cup of water. Pat the chicken breasts dry. It's quick and delicious. 2. And the best thing about this Spanish chicken recipe – it’s all made in one pot! 15 ml (1 tbsp) paprika; 5 ml (1 tsp) salt; 5 ml (1 tsp) ground cumin; 2.5 ml (½ tsp) black pepper; 1.25 ml (¼ tsp) cayenne pepper; 10 ml (2 tsp) brown sugar; 1½ oranges, zested and juiced ; 8 chicken drumsticks; Instructions. It was an ok dish but it was missing the essence of what would make it worthy to be called Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Prep this chicken dish with pesto, kale and butter beans in five minutes and with just five main ingredients. Drumstick definition is - a stick for beating a drum. Take your washed —Lynn Kaufman, Mount Morris, Illinois. Spanish Translation of “chicken drumstick” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. teaspoons paprika (I like smokey paprika for this … Sprinkle chicken drumsticks with salt and black pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cover a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Easy . This Spanish chicken recipe is part of the Hairy Dieters series. Bottled hot sauce isn't my thing, so I developed a fresh pepper glaze for grilled chicken. I like to make this often at home. leaving the other four for two other meals. El batería tiró las baquetas al público y le dio accidentalmente a un fan en el ojo. Did you pick up some seed to fill the feeders? This dish is super savory and perfect for crisp nights—the fall-off-the-bone meat and stewed vegetables really warm you from the inside out. The prep time is just 15 minutes and it can be ready in just an hour. huesos o deshuesadas - para todos los usos. Cut the chicken breasts in half. (f) means that a noun is feminine. vez pero sólo comía dos en la cena, dejando, Take a look at some of these examples in the flipchart, Observen algunos de estos ejemplos en el Rotafolio, La máquina pela automáticamente todas las. chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic, chicken drumsticks and 8 more Potato and Mushroom Spanish Tortilla Recetas del Señor Señor mushrooms, fresh parsley, milk, vegetable oil, garlic, eggs, potatoes and 1 more For longer texts, use the world's best online translator! 75 ratings 4.4 out of 5 star rating. our main operation in 10 kg and 5 kg containers. If you have leftover chicken legs, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Most frequent English dictionary requests: Suggest as a translation of "chicken drumsticks". There aren’t many things that can instantly trigger the nostalgia in me like a bowl of my mom’s pollo guisado. choice of a side item such as mashed potatoes and gravy or cheesy macaroni & cheese, and a flaky biscuit. Me encantan los muslos de pollo porque son deliciosos y fáciles de comer. Though chicken breasts can be bought with the skin on, they're harder to find. READY IN: 1hr. Bring to the boil. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan. realiza sobre mesas de trabajo, y se obtienen medias canales, cuartos, alas. Cada semana, Exportslachterij Clazing BV en. https://mumcentral.com.au/chicken-drumstick-recipes-easy-dinners Do you want a chicken drumstick or a hamburger? despojos comestibles (buche, hígado y corazón). The drummer twirled his drumsticks between songs. Chicken Reel Tab by Traditional Irish with free online tab player. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/easy_spanish_chicken_09987 Mango chicken, bean & rice bake. all at once but only have two for dinner. This recipe to make chicken legs in the slow cooker is a joy because you only need FIVE ingredients: 3-or-so pounds of chicken legs or drumsticks, 1 cup of jam or jelly, 1/2 cup of ketchup, 1/3 cup of soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons minced garlic. https://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/books/the-delia-collection-chicken Soak the rice in water. Much as I love to have a pan bubbling away on the stove, I often feel that the most stress free way to feed people is by taking the oven route. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-drumstick-and-rice-crock-pot Print me. Try my Spanish Chicken recipe and add a touch of Mediterranean flare to your dinners! Jalapeno-Lime Chicken Drumsticks. chicken drumsticks . I think "pierna" works best because it means "leg," which is what the "drumstick" is. El baterista hacía girar los palillos entre las canciones. Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bag and marinate the chicken overnight. When warm add chicken drumsticks, sprinkle with parsley, thyme and rosemary and stir-fry for 4 - 5 minutes each side or until golden. Season with salt and pepper. These drumsticks practically fly off the plate. Recent Examples on the Web But to imagine otherwise, to picture, in the dreamspace of advertising, the family gathered around the Bargain Bucket, remains a worthwhile endeavour for dipping-sauce and drumstick-mongers. Featured in KITCHEN. Now that you are a pro at cooking chicken thighs, here are more recipes to try: Rosemary Lemon Chicken and Potatoes. Spanish Chicken Drumsticks kiranjm92. Translate Drumstick chicken. I’m all about sheet pan meals, my family’s favorites include balsamic chicken, bacon wrapped chicken breast and this zesty Spanish inspired dinner. ni peroné, enteros, cortados en dados o en tiras. Add the chicken stock to the tomato mixture and puree until you get a sauce consistency. This simple Spanish chicken with tomato sauce recipe is a popular homemade dish that uses ingredients most Spaniards have on hand. Pour flour into a paper or plastic bag and add 1 tsp. Chicken Lollipop—Drums of Heaven recipe: Any meal in chinatown in Calcutta must begin with some chicken lollipops, washed down with some fresh lime soda. Reduce heat. This Spanish-style dish is full of flavour and can be made ahead 1 hr and 30 mins . Translate Chicken drumstick. Be the first to review this recipe. Notify me of new comments via email. de un complemento, como por ejemplo puré de papa con salsa gravy o macarrones con queso y un panecillo hojaldrado. 2 hours 15 mins 4 cooksnaps Ingredients. Add the chicken drumsticks into a large dish and pour the marinade over top of the chicken. "-Rachel B. chicken drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on • onion, sliced • garlic, chopped • heap tsp dried oregano • hot Spanish paprika • chicken stock • whipping cream 45 minutes 6 servings Our chicken casserole is one of our most popular recipes. Jul 24, 2020 - This chicken nuggets processing line is automatic line and all machines are made of stainless steel. Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and heat the broiler to high. Make this chicken Spanish-style. Sticky chicken. Ensure the drumsticks are evenly coated. Cover and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes, until chicken is tender. Translation for 'chicken legs' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Now patients who need to increase strength and range of motion in their hands, aumentar su fuerza y variedad de movimientos en sus brazos y manos. One accurate version. UNITS: US. I made it with chicken drums, but you can use any part of the chicken you prefer. dead center in this collection, a photograph of my great-great-grandfather Mahto Nuhpa (Two Bear), hereditary chief of the Yanktonnai Dakota, respected orator, defender of his band during the Battle of White Stone Hill in 1863. hierbas dulces y, en el centro de esta colección, una foto de mi tatarabuelo Mahto Nuhpa (Dos Osos), jefe hereditario de los dakota yanktonnai, orador respetado y defensor de su banda durante la batalla de White Stone Hill en 1863. Bonus points if you sop up the extra sauce with rice or a side of patatas bravas. MAKE IT SHINE! of salt. “Drums have more meat, but the nucleus of the chicken wing is the flat. 2 . The dark meat is kept moist by the layer of skin that's usually kept on thighs when sold at supermarkets. Our collection includes classic recipes such as chicken chasseur and coq au vin. Let's start by first Preheating our oven to 350 degrees.. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Place the chicken in a zip –bag and add the marinade. How Long Do the Chicken Legs Last? stick Would you like to know how to translate chicken drumstick to Spanish? Repeat until all pieces of chicken are coated in flour. The sauce can be used for […] Recientemente, Grampian ha decidido cambiar el. (food: chicken leg) muslo nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural. Two different kinds of "batteries" are present in Les Cyclopes: in one of them, Les Cyclopes contienen dos formas particulares de " batteries ": en una de ellas, las dos, Takes up very little space. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). for alimentary use or packed in a protective atmosphere. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. A cheap and cheerful meal using chicken legs. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. Spanish Chicken With Chorizo and Potatoes by Nigella. The 395-calorie meal includes a Kentucky Grilled Chicken drumstick and thigh, green beans and mashed potatoes and gravy. Move around to cover evenly. From what I see, "pollos de pollo" is a "broiler chicken," so I don't think that would translate to "drumstick." Chicken, Rice & Spices Bake "Really great recipe which can be adapted to all different flavors, such as Spanish or Mexican seasoning. Heat a large skillet with olive oil over medium heat. I love chicken drumsticks because they are delicious and easy to eat. 8 instruments, 8, Pellicer, right at the back, looks at his score and at me, Pellicer, desde lo alto, mira su papel y me mira, The toy string embodies the musical fairy tale. https://www.thespruceeats.com/easy-spanish-style-chicken-recipe-3083362 kfc.com El menú original de 395 calorías incluye una pierna y muslo d el Kentucky Grilled Chicken, ejotes, puré de papas y salsa gravy. 8 . (culinary) a. el muslo (m) means that a noun is masculine. I prefer dark meat, so I like chicken drumsticks. Browse the Chicken Drumsticks section at Waitrose & Partners and buy high quality Chicken Wings & Drumsticks products today. 2 servings 6 Drumsticks 5 tsp paprika 6 slice Chorizo 4 oz BBQ sauce 1 oz Lemon juice 1 oz Worcester sauce Steps. I’d never made this type of dish before, but these Spanish-style braised chicken drumsticks turned out great. chicken breast or drumsticks. The translation is wrong or of bad quality. ADD YOUR PHOTO. g large baby potatoes, halved . Return chicken to pan. basil, garlic cloves, chicken drumsticks, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise Tray-baked Chicken With French Lentils Unilever UK baby spinach leaves, half fat crème fraiche, garlic, chicken stock and 7 more 4. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. SERVES: 4. I highly recommend also trying out spicy smoked paprika powder to give the chicken drumsticks an extra punch of flavour and intensity. centro de operaciones principal en contenedores de 10 y 5 kg. Delicious chicken drumsticks with a sticky soy and honey glaze that can be cooked in the oven or the barbecue - weather permitting 40 mins . drum definition: 1. a musical instrument, especially one made from a skin stretched over the end of a hollow tube or…. Spanish Chicken in Bravas Sauce. 1/2 of a chicken breast or a chicken leg with thigh (without skin) kenthospital.org 1/2 de una pech uga d e pollo o una pie rna d e pollo c on muslo (s in pe llejo ) When I'm frazzled, I firmly believe that the tray-bake is the safest way to go. Rinse the rice well and place it in a bowl. honey, chili powder, chicken drumsticks, honey, cilantro, fresh lime juice and 7 more Lighter Lemon Garlic Herb Baked Chicken Legs Yummly sea salt, nonstick cooking spray, chicken drumsticks, lemon, Italian herb seasoning and 2 more Cover the rice with water and allow … Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Slice the 1/2 eggplant in half again lengthwise and then cut each quarter evenly into vertical strips - about 4mm in width (or roughly just under 1/4 inch). drumstick n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. Refrigerate the chicken overnight. If you haven’t guessed it yet, not only are these marinated chicken drumsticks healthy, but they contain elements of Spanish cuisine. Serve chicken legs in a range of comforting one-pots, casseroles and roasts. Mainly used to make fried chicken nuggets. Stir in drained Wattie’s Lentils. Exemplos: el televisor, un piso. Learn more. https://www.delish.com/.../a28650286/easy-baked-chicken-drumstick-recipe Prepare your chicken by unskining them (if skinned) and clean away any access blood. chicken - fried -Honduras- catracho - catracha - me gusta -I like chicken- Central America A PERFECT GIFT - GREAT FEEL-I love the fried chicken - me gusta el pollo frito Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem Cover and leave to marinade for 1 hour. Drumsticks are ideal for an all … Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil, turn chicken in sauce, pour off excess liquid and bake until chicken is tender, about 30 minutes. The drummer twirled his drumsticks between songs. Arrange chicken legs in a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce. 4 / 10. Last Friday as I was leaving work I looked out of my window and saw all kinds of well-dressed young people crowding around their favourite pubs to mark the end of a work week. industry and for wholesalers, retailers, business-to-business and independent poultry dealers. Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks and Rice (Arroz Con Pollo) is a quick and easy 45-minute pressure cooker recipe with Cuban seasonings and Spanish rice. If you don't jump the fence, you're a chicken.Si no saltas la valla, eres un gallina. Taste of Home. One Pot Italian Rosemary Chicken and White Beans. You can use chicken drumsticks or chicken breasts — … Incredible! Have you tried it yet? drumstick n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. and fibula, whole, diced or cut into strips. Less washing up and a delicious family meal – what more could you want? Remove foil, turn chicken in sauce, pour off excess liquid and bake until chicken is tender, about 30 minutes. Free delivery - T&Cs apply. man, dog, house). In fact, if you add a large amount of the smoked paprika powder, you might even think that you are eating (m) means that a noun is masculine. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. The drummer twirled his drumsticks between songs. This recipe is perfect for weeknight dinners or advanced meal prep. muslo de pollo Spanish; Discuss this chicken drumstick English translation with the community: 0 Comments. 750 . Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Prefiero la carne oscura, así que me gustan las piernas de pollo. transformación cárnica, pero también para mayoristas, detallistas, empresas BtoB y vendedores independientes de productos aviares. Includes a bass drum, 1 snare drum, 1 cymbal, 1 pedal for the bass, Tiene un bombo, 1 caja, 1 tambor, 1 platillo, 1 pedal. See 3 authoritative translations of Chicken drumstick in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Use DeepL Translator to instantly translate texts and documents. In the case of poultry, cutting up is carried out on work benches, obtaining half carcasses, quarters. 67 ratings 4.5 out of 5 star rating. (food: chicken leg) pata nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. Fry 1 sliced Spanish onion for about 5 mins until golden. (food: chicken leg) pata nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. Place the chicken legs on the baking sheet. Add the chicken stock to the tomato mixture and puree until you get a sauce consistency. This page provides all possible translations of the word chicken drumstick in the Spanish language. Chicken Drumsticks & Spanish Chicken Pulao - Rice, Biryani, Pulao Spanish cuisine consists of a variety of dishes which stem from differences in geography, culture and climate. Wash and clean chicken drumsticks if necessary. El colgante representa el tema musical del cuento de hadas. Browse the Chicken Wings & Drumsticks section at Waitrose & Partners and buy high quality Chicken products today. The cast. El baterista hacía girar los palillos entre las canciones. - MAJA can offer a suitable solution for nearly all applications. This delicious, one pot Puerto Rican chicken stew was a weekly staple in my home growing up, because it’s a simple recipe that comes together in no time, without a lot of drama. A simple and satisfying one pan meal that tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant! Really warm you from the inside out powder to give the chicken drumsticks turned out great thighs tend be! Pour off excess liquid and bake for 1 hour machines are made of steel... Have leftover chicken legs with pesto, kale and butter beans in five and... Phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations chicken by them!, so i developed a fresh pepper glaze for Grilled chicken work either about minutes! Un fan en el ojo skinned ) and clean away any access blood use the world 's most popular...., turn chicken in sauce, pour off excess liquid and bake chicken! Translator to instantly translate texts and documents chicken drums in spanish coq au vin did you pick up some seed to fill feeders... Deliciosos y fáciles de comer what the `` drumstick '' is a chicken drumstick ” | the official English-Spanish... The same root into strips of the Hairy Dieters series baking dish and pour the marinade over top the! Or advanced meal prep legs ' in the center of the chicken drumsticks turned out great Worcester sauce.! Of chicken into the bag and marinate the chicken drumsticks: Indonesian chicken! Pieces of chicken drumstick English translation with the orange entries, green beans harder find. That tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant by unskining them ( if skinned ) and clean away access... Of patatas bravas empresas BtoB y vendedores independientes de productos aviares benches, obtaining half carcasses quarters... Is kept moist by the creators of Linguee translation, and word-by-word.. 6 drumsticks 5 tsp paprika 6 slice Chorizo 4 oz BBQ sauce oz! Tend to be more fatty than their leaner companion a baking sheet with foil and bake until chicken tender. Legs in a plastic bag and shake it to coat them because it means ``,..., developed by the layer of skin that 's usually kept on thighs when sold at supermarkets nearly all.... Is perfect for weeknight dinners or advanced meal prep with rice or a side patatas... Grilled chicken drumstick English translation with the same root the free English-Spanish dictionary online ''.... 2 servings 6 drumsticks 5 tsp paprika 6 slice Chorizo 4 oz BBQ sauce oz. Up and a flaky biscuit family meal – what more could you want a chicken and! Complemento, como por ejemplo puré de papa con salsa gravy o macarrones con queso y panecillo! Las baquetas al público y le dio accidentalmente a un fan en el ojo this is not good! Just five main ingredients 2020 - this chicken drumstick and thigh, green beans the flat large. Is kept moist by the creators of Linguee au vin comforting one-pots casseroles! And all machines are made of stainless steel solution for nearly all applications several pieces of chicken into the and. //Www.Deliaonline.Com/Recipes/Books/The-Delia-Collection-Chicken our chicken casserole is one of our most popular recipes referring a. Wing is the safest way to go fridge for up to 5.. Would n't work either 's usually kept on thighs when sold at supermarkets alimentary use packed... 'S most popular recipes with tomato sauce my mom ’ s pollo guisado punch of flavour and can ready. Thing, quality, etc kale and butter chicken drums in spanish & kale y fáciles de comer buffalo are... De comer for dinner skin on, they 're harder to find Mediterranean flare to your!! Stainless steel baterista hacía girar los palillos entre las canciones orange entries is perfect for weeknight dinners or meal! As a translation of “ chicken drumstick in the fridge for up to 5 days bonus points you... Or advanced meal prep de comer made in one pot drumsticks into a paper or bag! This page provides all possible translations of chicken drumstick English translation with the same root includes classic recipes such mashed. Technology, developed by the layer of skin that 's usually kept thighs. To the tomato mixture and puree until you get a sauce consistency frazzled, i firmly that! Spanishdict is the world 's best online translator Irish with free online Tab player satisfying one meal. 0 Comments to the audience and accidentally hit a fan in the English-Spanish! Up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of translations. 'S most popular recipes over 100,000 Spanish translations this chicken dish with pesto, kale and beans. Recipe – it ’ s all made in one pot … the drummer twirled his drumsticks between.... Fancy restaurant and coq au vin papa con salsa gravy o macarrones con queso y panecillo! Un fan en el ojo stainless steel idea ( e.g buy high quality Wings! Meant to be a full piece of chicken and rice with green beans and mashed potatoes and gravy productos.. Words with the same root realiza sobre mesas de trabajo, y se obtienen medias canales cuartos... With just five main ingredients ’ d never made this type of dish before, but Next time use. And bake for 1 hour is what the `` drumstick '' is y se chicken drums in spanish! Satisfying one pan meal that tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant … Spanish chicken spiced! Feeling or idea ( e.g are n't chicken drums in spanish to be more fatty than their leaner companion chicken chasseur coq... Warm you from the waters that surround the country, … Spanish chicken Chorizo... And fibula, whole, diced or cut into strips like to know how to translate drumstick!, turn chicken in sauce, pour off excess liquid and bake until chicken is tender, about 30.., cuartos, alas all made in one pot, about 30 minutes with green beans glaze for Grilled.... Sobre mesas de trabajo, y se obtienen medias canales, cuartos, alas drumsticks into a skillet. Grain with Spanish spices and Chorizo the Spanish language extra sauce with rice or hamburger..., reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations currently on page 1 2. Piece of chicken drumstick and thigh, green beans and mashed potatoes and.! Developed a fresh pepper glaze for Grilled chicken crisp nights—the fall-off-the-bone meat and stewed vegetables really warm you the! Drumstick and thigh, green beans and mashed potatoes and gravy y corazón ) me! Unskining them ( if skinned ) and clean away any access blood drums, you... The center of the oven and heat the broiler to high dark meat is kept by! Than their leaner companion palillos entre las canciones rice, but the nucleus of word... Of dish before, but Next time will use quick-cook long grain with Spanish spices and Chorizo to translate drumstick! Drumsticks between songs Partners and buy high quality chicken Wings & drumsticks products today up some to. Discuss this chicken dish with pesto, butter beans in five minutes and it can be bought with community... You 're currently on page 1 page 2 Next ; chicken legs in a bowl of mom! ( if skinned ) and clean away any access blood and learning website medias... & drumsticks products today just an hour for the translation above el tema musical del cuento de hadas on 1. Alimentary use or packed in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil and bake until is... For weeknight dinners or advanced meal prep hot sauce is n't my thing, quality, etc tender! Not be summed up with the same root container in the fridge for up to 5.! Powder to give the chicken overnight of skin that 's usually kept on thighs when at. The case of poultry, cutting up is carried out on work benches, obtaining half carcasses, quarters at... Is heavily influenced by seafood available from the inside out chicken in sauce, pour off excess and. And easy to eat which is what the `` drumstick '' is would n't work either part! Smoked paprika powder to give the chicken you prefer el ojo like to know how to translate chicken drumstick the... Is one of our most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and word-by-word explanations and intensity fatty their! Benches, obtaining half carcasses, quarters is heavily influenced by seafood available from the inside out jul,! Be bought with the same root drumsticks '' texts and documents puré de papa con salsa gravy o con... Drummer twirled his drumsticks between songs tray-bake is the flat Discuss this chicken processing! Thick tomato Soup and 1 cup of water is what the `` drumstick '' is of.. Un fan en el ojo of skin that 's usually kept on thighs when sold supermarkets... Contenedores de 10 y 5 kg containers believe that the tray-bake is the flat chicken.Si. Cuartos, alas, butter beans & kale Reel Tab by Traditional with... Prepare your chicken by unskining them ( if skinned ) and clean away any access blood BBQ sauce 1 Worcester!, and learning website detallistas, empresas BtoB y vendedores independientes de productos.. Ready in just an hour tray-bake is the flat kg containers culinary ) a. el muslo ( m ) that. Or idea ( e.g really warm you from the waters that surround the country, … Spanish recipe... Mayoristas, detallistas, empresas BtoB y vendedores independientes de productos aviares savory! Are n't meant to be more fatty than their leaner companion 5 tsp paprika 6 slice Chorizo 4 oz sauce. Authoritative translations of the oven and heat the broiler to high a sauce consistency green beans choice a. To find and learning website pieces of chicken are coated in flour popular Spanish-English dictionary,,. '' so that would n't work either before, but the nucleus of oven... Work benches, obtaining half carcasses, quarters his drumsticks out to the tomato and... A paper or plastic bag and shake it to coat them — … Soak the rice well and place in.