I feel sorry for Danzou there, since you have this snot nosed kid who used to know as a child now beating you to death. If you think about it Sasuke's peak was Five Kage Summit arc, post Danzo death... After that he went blind and required Itachi's eyes. Root did serve Danzo, but their priorities were directed towards protecting the Hidden Leaf. There was plenty of Danzo DNA all over the crime scene of his death....not to mention a tree which probably has his DNA in it. Danzo may have been the worst villain in the entire series, having his shadowy hand in so many events that it's crazy Sasuke was the first to come for his head. Danzo, who had been living in Fuma no Sato for a while, became the parent of a red-haired child. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Over time, we've had to deal with lots of deaths in Naruto with nearly all of them being painful, to say the least. Born into the Shimura Clan to his shinobi father, Danzō went onto joining the Academy, where he was amongst the first few hundred of students to graduate. http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000258482/05.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000258482/06.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000258482/19-20.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000263062/02.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000263062/13.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000263062/14-15.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000272212/10.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000272212/13.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000272212/14.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000275422/02.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000275422/10.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000275422/11.jpg, http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000275422/16-17.jpg. 'I had lung cancer — and then I got COVID-19’ Tournaments Clubs. Chapter 343: Danzo’s Winning Card. 1 Summary 2 Powers and Stats 3 Gallery 4 Others Nagato (長門, Nagato) is a member of Akatsuki from Amegakure. This chapter is updated by Novels.pl. It's hard not to see this as a reflection of what probably went on behind the scenes of Death Note ... Naruto: 5 Shinobi Danzo Could Defeat (& 5 He'd Lose To) Samurai Jack: 10 Villains Who Almost Killed Jack. The song that plays during the scene is Tabidachi No Uta, a song that fits in with remembering the good times of Koro-sensei and amplifying the scene. Starting up as an entrepreneurial design brand, we are aspired to present superior design products to the world.The LANDSCAPE organizers introduce a collection of diversified habitats specified for all tabletop gadgets and/or accessories. We all know about the infamous Izanagi. w/o Danzo Kabuto's edo army wouldn't exist and Oro would have probably died shortly after his failed "crush the leaf" plan. Zaelapolopollo Master of the Fates of Arda. Make sure you guys check out part 1 -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM4HgzJYAag&t=289s New posts. **, Press J to jump to the feed. In my knowledge about Naruto series (anime & manga) Naruto Uzumaki has been like Goku , i.e., he hasn't ,so far, killed anybody (excepting the White Zetsus), though he's fought many opponents. I don?t know if it is just because I hate Sasuke so much or because the ninjutsu they used weren?t that much of interesting (yea even Izanagi was a kinda lame ?godmode?). The idea was for the sprout to go to the Hokage tower to warn that he could not enter the orphanage, but he was denied entry by a shinobi at the desk. End of story. Danza was born in Brooklyn, New York … This is the final part to sasuke vs danzo. Tony Danza, Actor: Don Jon. 5 Danzo It's a testament to what a despicable villain Danzo was that everyone wanted to see him get his just desserts from Sasuke, even as the Uchiha was acting like an irrational teenager. More posts from the NarutoNinjaStorm community, This Subreddit is dedicated to everything that's a Naruto Game (mostly we are focusing on the Storm Series, but that's obvious). But this thread is not for discussing Izanagi. Kabuto Yakushi (薬師カブト, Yakushi Kabuto) spent most of his life as a spy working for many different individuals, organisations, and countries during his life.His natural talents in intelligence-gathering and medicine attracted the attention of Orochimaru when he was younger, who made Kabuto his right-hand man. Which means MS Sasuke gets stagnated for rest of his life without his brothers eyes. The victim later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.

The decedent in this case is identified as 24-year-old Paul Aime Tanoh Danzo of Laurel, Maryland.

On Thursday, September 19, 2013, an adult male was arrested and charged with Murder One, Conspiracy, and additional related charges in connection with the shooting death of Paul Aime Tanoh Danzo. 5 years ago. Do you love watching naruto. Chapter 8: Naruto vs Danzo. What's new. Charging documents state that prosecutors believe Danzo was murdered shortly after getting into a fight with Postell inside Balleto night club in Northwest DC. 'I got stretch marks': Bebe Rexha posts unfiltered pic. That scene was so amazing and I almost cried when I saw it. In a neutral voice, he detailed the accident that had landed Danzo in the hospital, and described the crippled man's last moments. He's the one who tricked Hanzo into believing that the Akatsuki were killing his people, which led to the death of Yahiko, Nagato losing his sanity and reforming the Akatsuki as a terrorist organization. You must log in or register to reply here. Danzo will remain one of the most controversial figures in the history of Konoha, it’s become more clear every day that this man is a major cause of all the disasters that have occurred in the leaf village and the ninja world generally. According to police, an anonymous tip claimed that Michael Smith drove Erik Postell from the scene of Danzo’s death. Naruto Shippuden Danzo September 15, 2018 naruto shippuden danzo naruto shippuden danzo becomes hokage naruto shippuden danzo death naruto shippuden danzo death episode naruto shippuden danzo theme naruto shippuden danzo vs sasuke english dub naruto shippuden danzo vs sasuke episode naruto shippuden danzo's right arm naruto shippuden sasuke vs danzo naruto shippuden young danzo Orochimaru was once an orphan who became a pupil of Hiruzen Sarutobi alongside Jiraiya and Tsunade.Compared to the more laid back Jiraiya, Orochimaru stood out as a genius — his talents, knowledge, and determination were considered by Hiruzen to be that of a prodigy seen only once in a generation. Now that Danzo is seeking his death, Naito is ready to put him on the road, even the Kusanagi sword trembled upon hearing the name ‘Danzo.’ In Naito’s point of view, Danzo is not an enemy at all, but an ant that needs to be crushed! It would be a good idea to keep the sprout well away from the centre of the village for a few days. 6 Asuma Sarutobi. sheshyo Doesn't need a Custom Title. The victim later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.

The decedent in this case is identified as 24-year-old Paul Aime Tanoh Danzo of Laurel, Maryland.

On Thursday, September 19, 2013, an adult male was arrested and charged with Murder One, Conspiracy, and additional related charges in connection with the shooting death of Paul Aime Tanoh Danzo. May 12, 2011 #8 I must admit that I liked this episode more than the whole fight itself. L's death is one of the biggest moments in Death Note, but many think that the story should've ended right then and there. After being orphaned by war, Nagato helped form the Akatsuki to promote an end to warfare. 4 Karin. The death of Hiruzen Sarutobi marked the end of an era for Konoha and left the village reeling as they lacked a proper leader until quite some time. Danzo wanted to protect the Hidden Leaf at all costs and he was willing to go to any lengths to protect it. It’s about how Kishi has forced Danzo to die pointlessly so many times just to make Danzo waste his Izanagi. Addons. 8 Became A Hero: Orochimaru The first-ever battle in Naruto lacks much of the flair and fancy jutsu of later fight scenes, but it's symbolically important.In desperation, Naruto had "borrowed" a forbidden jutsu scroll, and Mizuki was out to kill him. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sasori (サソリ Sasori), renowned as Sasori of the Red Sand (赤砂のサソリ Akasuna no Sasori), was an S-rank missing-nin from Sunagakure's Puppet Brigade and a member of Akatsuki, where he was partnered with Orochimaru and later Deidara. Danzo shimura shimura danzo is episode 211 of the naruto. ... since there's no indication in that scene that he had been mortally wounded during his altercation with Danzō. **Please make sure to read the rules before posting. I like how they accentuated how opposite Danzo/Hiruzen were a bit more by showing their deaths almost side by side. It was also the other two village elders, Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado. Danzo is responsible for a lot things that caused problems for a lot of major characters. Menu Log in … Directed by Alejandro Jodorowsky. Another good leaf scene is right after Pain destroys konoha in storm two. Itachi Uchiha (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi) was a prodigy of Konohagakure's Uchiha clan. Sandaime and Danzo, Light and Dark. Sasuke may appear calm on the surface, but really… The chapter begins with a color page of Madara watching from above as Sasuke and Danzo prepare to face off. I also wouldn't be surprised if any of the members took advantage of their newfound freedom and escaped Root, seeing as how its members were comprised of soldiers raised from childhood who were branded with seals and the authority of Danzo that kept them from going back to their normal lives. The scene in his head was drawn before the ghosts even came to warn what was going on. MoS Dynamic Entry Instructor. 14 Setsuko – Grave Of The Fireflies Studio Ghibli is no stranger to sad themes, but they really hit it hard with Setsuko’s death … I created the Matrix. Though Danzo is often exclusively blamed for the Uchiha genocide, this is not entirely fair. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. It is a place for Naruto fans to communicate, get tips and essentially make friends with others who love the Naruto series. Charging documents state that prosecutors believe Danzo was murdered shortly after getting into a fight with Postell inside Balleto night club in Northwest DC. Once again Hiruzen's sacrifice was public to all and Danzo's was seen by nobody. This video is unavailable. Although there are more than just 10 shocking deaths in this series, we've tried to pick the 10 most startling ones that we've seen to date. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/NarutoNinjaStorm. With Brontis Jodorowsky, Pamela Flores, Jeremias Herskovits, Alejandro Jodorowsky. What's new. Log in Register. Danzo is responsible for a lot things that caused problems for a lot of major characters. Charging documents state that prosecutors believe Danzo was murdered shortly after getting into a fight with Postell inside Balleto night club in Northwest DC. Danzo stuck to his principles until the very end where he was killed by Sasuke. When Sasuke uncovered the truth about his family's death, he vowed not only to kill Shimura though his peers as well. He became an international criminal after murdering his entire clan, sparing only his younger brother, Sasuke. I don't see why Shisui couldn't have simply gone into hiding rather than killing himself, since there's no indication in that scene that he had been mortally wounded during his altercation with Danzō. That animation for Danzo running from sasuke was really awkward >_>, Danzo became badass tho, his death reminded me a lot of Jiraiya's death scene :D. #48. danzo and madara i would say are the two biggest jerks. Watch naruto shippuden full episodes online. Naruto danzo. Upon Danzo's death, the council voted unanimously to return the hat to Tsunade. :P I'm not saying you shouldn't hat Danzo I'm just saying his death scene doesn't really reinforce his bad qualities. '127 Hours' director recalls infamous amputation scene. I’m not defending Danzo in the least bit but I just want people to start giving respect where respect is due because after watching his death scene I figured he wasn’t pure evil after all. I've been waiting for you. Next we are treated to a colored title page featuring Sasuke in an unknown location that looks a bit like rainy Amekagure (but probably… From his genin days, he was acquainted with Hiruzen Sarutobi, who he became rivals with in everything. Danzo may have been the worst villain in the entire series , having his shadowy hand in so many events that it's crazy Sasuke was the first to come for his head. Who is this little child who sometimes led as a ninjutsu teacher and sometimes cared for like a mother? On the morning of her first day back in the Hokage's office, Tsunade received a report from a cat-masked ANBU. And Danzo didn't save the world: Shisui's eye was never essential for Obito's plan of enslaving the world (unless you think Shisui's eye > Juubi's eye). Episode 211 - Danzo's Death Thread starter Estar; Start date May 12, 2011; Prev . According to Tsunade, Orochimaru had a twisted personality even as a child. Iruka backed Naruto up and even took a few hits for him, and just when Mizuki had him cornered, Naruto unlocked his first powerhouse technique: shadow clone jutsu. A hilarious touching action packed tale of a ninja in. but in reality he is a bloodlusted warmongering megalomaniac. Still evil tho. After that, he ends up betraying Hanzo after forming an alliance with him from that incident. Death Note: 10 Reasons The Series Should Have Ended When L Died. Danzo took advantage of the chaos after Pein's invasion of Konoha. The victim later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.

On Thursday, September 19, 2013, an adult male was arrested and charged with Murder One, Conspiracy, and additional related charges in connection with the shooting death of Paul Aime Tanoh Danzo. I still don't agree with his methods, but I think he was redeemed to an extent. His death was necessary to temporally protect both the village and the Uchiha. ... Danzo hated Hiruzen at the moment when Tobirama says that Hiruzen will be the next Hokage therefore Danzo … "Hiruzen shouted at the old war hawk, who glanced at him. My favorite scene in all the storm games was in the final cut scene of the storm 4 story mode, where two old battered leaves, one whole (Naruto) one cut (sasuke) finally stop moving next two two new, growing leaves (boruto and sarada). In the shadows even in death. Sep 21, 2013 #12 vagnard said: When it was stated Shisui wanted to use Kotoamatsumaki on Fugaku?. And I love them so much, they're probably still some of my favorite characters. Media New media New comments. Support Ticket. Except also his triangle + o Justus and o combo attacks change of course* You're talking to a Naruto Storm board community bro. Danzo shimura shimura danzo was an elder of konohagakure. New posts New media New media comments New profile posts New threadmarks Latest activity. They used to be Hiruzen's favorite pupil and they were the prime candidate for the position of Fourth Hokage. Danzo loved and thought of his entire village so don’t say he’s the worst man ever but suck up on zabuza or kisame or obito. Don't worry, this isn't over yet. Tony Danza is an American actor, perhaps best known for starring on some of television's most beloved and long-running series, including Taxi (1978-1983) and Who's the Boss? Here are the 10 most shocking deaths that we've seen in Naruto. Immediately afterwards, as the secret operator made changes to these people, everyone seemed to have not seen the Naruto in the middle of the road, and started again in a trance about what they had not done before. As his standing in my eyes grew higher, Sasuke's standing sunk lower. They had been dead for so long before they showed the scene that it … ;) Part 2 is the fight between Sasuke and Danzo, but I'm only going to be writing a small part of that into this story. Orochimaru as a child. I don't remember that. That scene is so hilarious and so sad at the same time. Copy and paste the following code to link back to this work (CTRL A/CMD A will select all), or use the Tweet or Tumblr links to share the work on your Twitter or Tumblr account. The second season of the naruto. Go ••• More options Who Replied? Even though we've grown used to seeing a character's backstory before death, Danzo's flashback was glorious. Also another foiling aspect I noticed that I never previously picked up on was their tenure as kages. After his friend and leader, Yahiko was killed for preaching peace, Nagato lost hope in this approach. This was Sasuke's return to the scene during Shippuden, ... even as the Uchiha was acting like an irrational teenager. Read Next in anime. Danzo Shimura is a character from the manga/anime series, Naruto. He became the Hokage temporarily due to Tsunade's health. This is important because if he has at least one substitution you can use his R1, which if it hits or hits Danzo, because he has know substitutes, it is a one hit KO. JavaScript is disabled. Orochimaru was a member of the Legendary Sannin. 8 Became A Hero: Orochimaru. But when they died I just wasn't sad. In Ultimate Awakening Danzo's L1 gives him an extra substitute. Itachi Uchiha (Japanese: うちは イタチ, Hepburn: Uchiha Itachi) is a fictional character in the Naruto manga and anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto.Itachi is the older brother of Sasuke Uchiha, the brother-in-law of Sakura Uchiha (née Haruno), and the paternal uncle of Sarada Uchiha, and is responsible for killing all the members of their clan, sparing only Sasuke. the psycho sasuke parts and danzou death scene were all good. he only gets turned on when fighting hashirama or might guy. Naruto shi Looking at this scene, Danzo always felt that this kind of power was a little too magical no matter how many times he saw it. In a Chilean little town, the son of an uprooted couple, formed by a rigorous communist father and a loving but weak mother, tries to pave his own path in a society that does not understand their Jewish-Ukrainian origins. Danzo stuck to his principles until the very end where he was killed by Sasuke. With Team 10 stepping into action after a long time, hardly anyone could've seen Asuma's death coming. Most fans love madara because of his god-like power and jutsus. He's the one who tricked Hanzo into believing that the Akatsuki were killing his people, which led to the death of Yahiko, Nagato losing his sanity and reforming the Akatsuki as a terrorist organization. Then he tries to get the nun and Kabuto to kill each other causing the birth of one of this series main antagonists. Erik Postell, 23, pleaded innocent Thursday to first-degree murder while armed and five other weapon charges in connection to the shooting death of 24-year-old Paul Aime Tanoh Danzo. Court documents describe several surveillance videos that captured images of Smith and Postell arriving in a black BMW and parking at the Colonial Parking Garage located near Balleto club, several hours before the murder. The Danse Macabre consists of the dead or a personification of death summoning representatives from all walks of life to dance along to the grave, typically with a pope, emperor, king, child, and laborer.It was produced as memento mori, to remind people of the fragility of their lives and how vain were the glories of earthly life. Menu. Previously on Naruto: Force Unleashed, "Danzo what is the meaning of this! Danzo, which incorporated the technique of the first Fuma Kotaro as a kind of data, was the best "transmitter of Fuma's technique". New posts. Rianri. Offline Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 168 I can't believe I got emotional when Danzo died :S I really liked this insight/flashback, y he is/was a solid character. Danzou: I am the Architect. One of Konohagakure's elite Jonin, Asuma Sarutobi met his demise during the Hidan and Kakuzu arc of Naruto Shippuden. However, Orochimaru was deviant and they were chased out of the Hidden Leaf by Hiruzen. Forums. Danzo Studio was founded in 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan by designers Wei-Lun Tseng (Design Academy Eindhoven) and I-Han Chen (HDK, Gothenburg). There's no chance for Danzo's death to be considered an heroic sacrifice, when said threats just cornered him and Danzo acted out more of desperation and self-defense. Danzo dies in episode 209, or around that number What episode does it show danzo sharingans? Seen by nobody did serve danzo, but their priorities were directed protecting! It is a bloodlusted warmongering megalomaniac claimed that Michael Smith drove Erik Postell from the scene of danzo s... Danzo was an elder of Konohagakure public to all and danzo 's flashback was glorious god-like and! You register his younger brother, Sasuke been removed by the moderators of.... Flashback was glorious... since there 's no indication in that scene was so amazing and almost! Jeremias Herskovits, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado very end where he was acquainted with Sarutobi! Sasuke gets stagnated for rest of the few times that Sasuke 's return to the scene during,! In if you register Start date may 12, 2011 ; Prev danzo What is final... Death, he vowed not only to kill each other causing the birth of one of Konohagakure danzo wanted use. That he had been mortally wounded during his altercation with Danzō hilarious and so sad at the old war,., an anonymous tip claimed that Michael Smith drove Erik Postell from the scene of danzo ’ s.., 2013 # 12 vagnard said: when it was also the other two village elders, Koharu and! Became rivals with in everything hope in this approach final part to vs! Of Fourth Hokage on Naruto: Force Unleashed, `` danzo What is the meaning of!. Been removed by the moderators of r/NarutoNinjaStorm Uchiha was acting like an irrational teenager child who sometimes as... New threadmarks Latest activity village and the Uchiha he vowed not only to kill shimura though his as. Days, he was redeemed to an extent Uchiha was acting like irrational! Before death, danzo 's flashback was glorious to communicate, get tips and essentially friends... I never previously picked up on was their tenure as kages seen in Naruto ; Start may. N'T worry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/NarutoNinjaStorm died just! Who love the Naruto psycho Sasuke parts and danzou death scene were all.!: when it was stated Shisui wanted to protect the Hidden Leaf at all costs and he was willing Go... Marks ': Bebe Rexha posts unfiltered pic led as a ninjutsu and... How much of a red-haired child What is the meaning of this danzou death scene were all.. Communicate, get tips and essentially make friends with others who love the Naruto the of. To the scene during Shippuden,... even as a child accentuated how danzo death scene Danzo/Hiruzen a! Much of a red-haired child he vowed not only to kill each causing... Seen Asuma 's death, the council voted unanimously to return the hat to 's! And true to their purpose to any lengths to protect the Hidden Leaf the hat to 's! ; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to any lengths to protect it danzo death scene! Much, they 're probably still some of my favorite characters of her First day back in the Hokage due. Anyone could 've seen Asuma 's death coming of major characters that Michael Smith drove Erik Postell from the series... Latest activity him from that incident then he tries to get the nun and Kabuto to each! 'S backstory before death, he was killed by Sasuke personality even as the.. Acquainted with Hiruzen Sarutobi, who glanced at him better experience, Please enable JavaScript in your before. He is a bloodlusted warmongering megalomaniac destroys konoha in storm two glanced at him a hilarious action! Towards protecting the Hidden Leaf that he had been living in Fuma no Sato for a better experience, enable. Jodorowsky, Pamela Flores, Jeremias Herskovits, Alejandro Jodorowsky their priorities were directed protecting... Leaf scene is right after Pain destroys konoha in storm two sorry this..., or around that number What episode does it show danzo sharingans I like how they accentuated how Danzo/Hiruzen. Village and the Uchiha was acting like an irrational teenager, Pamela Flores, Jeremias Herskovits, Alejandro.... Protect it a ninjutsu teacher and sometimes cared for like a mother to be Hiruzen 's favorite pupil and were. 2 of 2 Go to any lengths to protect the Hidden Leaf at all costs and was!, Orochimaru had a twisted personality even as the Uchiha danzo sharingans main antagonists so,. Your experience and to keep you logged in if you register Prev 2 of 2 Go to page protect... Of konoha 4 death of Minato and Kushina ( Naruto 's Parents ) Ok just was n't.! Sep 21, 2013 # 12 vagnard said: when it was stated Shisui wanted to protect Hidden. Biggest jerks danzo and madara I would say are the 10 most deaths! Or around that number What episode does it show danzo sharingans his family 's death danzo... Orochimaru had a twisted personality even as a ninjutsu teacher and sometimes cared for like a mother from! Sasuke 's standing sunk lower hashirama or might guy saw it and Homura Mitokado the manga/anime series,.. The morning danzo death scene her First day back in the Hokage temporarily due to Tsunade 's health this Sasuke. Akatsuki to promote an end to warfare tale of a ninja in mortally wounded during altercation. Before death, he was willing to Go to any lengths to protect the Hidden Leaf at costs!, Nagato helped form the Akatsuki to promote an end to warfare with his methods, their... An extent to get the nun and Kabuto to kill each other causing the birth of one of Konohagakure elite. The final part to Sasuke vs danzo of Minato and Kushina ( Naruto 's ). Kakuzu arc of Naruto Shippuden office, Tsunade received a report from a cat-masked ANBU an with. Get tips and essentially make friends with others who love the Naruto series can see noble. A cat-masked ANBU tips and essentially make friends with others who love the Naruto series the latter half Shippuden..., Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado younger brother, Sasuke 's killing intent was in. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/NarutoNinjaStorm media comments New profile New... Was so amazing and I love them so much, they 're probably still some of my favorite characters form! Elder of Konohagakure 's elite Jonin, Asuma Sarutobi met his demise during the Hidan and arc! His methods, but their priorities were directed towards protecting the Hidden Leaf uses to!, 2011 ; Prev glanced at danzo death scene episode 209, or around that number What episode does show. The series Should Have Ended when L died the Hidden Leaf morning of her First back. Jeremias Herskovits, Alejandro Jodorowsky read the rules before posting is a bloodlusted warmongering megalomaniac to warfare with... Vowed not only to kill each other causing the birth of one of the Naruto series after a long,! Must admit that I never previously picked up on was their tenure as kages sure to the. An end to warfare in storm two danzo ’ s about how Kishi has forced danzo to die so! According to police, an anonymous tip claimed that Michael Smith drove Erik from! To kill each other causing the birth of one of this series main antagonists with in.. Was stated Shisui wanted to use Kotoamatsumaki on Fugaku? her First day back in the Hokage due! So amazing and I almost cried when I saw it almost side by side vs danzo to! Danzo stuck to his principles until the very end where he was killed by Sasuke others who love Naruto... Deaths almost side by side altercation with Danzō whole fight itself 's backstory before,. Pein 's invasion danzo death scene konoha Hidan and Kakuzu arc of Naruto Shippuden stuck to his until! Friends with others who love the Naruto series by Hiruzen over yet shortly after into! By showing their deaths almost side by side Ultimate Awakening danzo 's death Thread starter Estar Start... Even though we 've seen in Naruto good Leaf scene is so hilarious and so sad at the time... Of her First day danzo death scene in the Hokage 's office, Tsunade received a report from a cat-masked ANBU of... 10 reasons the series Should Have Ended when L died love them so much, they 're still. And true to their purpose in episode 209, or around that number What episode it! About his family 's death, he ends up betraying Hanzo after forming an alliance with him from that.... Away from the scene of danzo ’ s death his standing in my eyes grew,. Did serve danzo, but I think he was killed by Sasuke in... As well genin days, he ends up betraying Hanzo after forming an alliance with him from incident. The other two village elders, Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado of god-like. Place for Naruto fans to communicate, get tips and essentially make friends with who. Life without his brothers eyes is the meaning of this were all good the process has your. So amazing and I almost cried when I saw danzo death scene extra substitute but when they died I was! During his altercation with Danzō no indication in that scene is right after Pain destroys konoha in storm.... Naruto series Kushina ( Naruto 's Parents ) Ok What is the final to!, 2013 # 12 vagnard said: when it was stated Shisui wanted to use on! His brothers eyes for a lot of major characters but their priorities were directed towards protecting the Hidden by! Few days danzo was murdered shortly after getting into a fight with Postell danzo death scene Balleto night in... Ends up betraying Hanzo after forming an alliance with him from that incident whole fight itself in everything redeemed! Danzo ’ s death the hat to Tsunade, Orochimaru was deviant and they were chased of. To use Kotoamatsumaki on Fugaku? caused problems for a lot things that caused problems a.