At first I thought Vader would kill them all with ease. Even in the Original scene Vader was suppose to duel Ahsoka right after defeated Maul. Ahsoka had a Stylistic Advantage over Vader Style of dueling, which was stated before Vader Fought her and he still kept her on the defense the whole duel. Like I said, It stated he is superior than his Weaker incarnations, since Vader is rival to him and stated to be a Suitable replacement for him in the Dark side. The only person alive who can kill Vader is Palpatine but this is definitely the best team alive to try it and i think they could get close. It is stupid, but still canon because it was in the movie. Ezra Bridger He studied form 4 from a holocron recording of Anakin Skywalker. Even if she is below prime Maul or Dooku, she is not tiers below them and is still good enough to contend with Vader. Since Vader wanted Ezra and Kanan to survive this battle, his plan was victorious. Ezra would be mortally wounded immediately, which woukd distract Kanan and then Kanan would be dead soon after. Ezra probably at least loses a limb, and Vader might be able to "cheat" and hold him hostage. That you think Rebels Sidious and ROTJ Sidious are close only helps me, as it means that a slightly better Rebels Sidious could walk all over Vader mentally in ROTJ with Vader afraid to fight back. © 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. You need to proof that he meant easily defeat Ahsoka and not just kill her, because killing her could take 10 minutes for all we know. Taking down rebels is one thing. Ezra's survival chances are low and Kanan's aren't great. Vader would kill them all very quickly except Ahsoka who would last a long time but ultimatly lose. Rebels Ahsoka has no Feats of coming close to doing this. I'm just repeating what was said. He's still powerful and effective but the playing field has been leveled especially against agile opponents like Ahsoka and Maul. Anakin while Massively pre-Prime and Vastly inferior to ROTS Anakin was able to casually disarm Ahsoka. Evidently, but in a straight fight, or in a backstabbing move like Plagueis and Sidious did to there masters? So clearly she isn't Vader Level in power. Anyway...why ask for Scans if all you're going to do is Deny them and Claim Feats>Accolades? It was an Ahsoka Story novel, and it canon. Irrelevant. yes, the Vader comic feats are canon. According to Daisy, they had no sense of direction on where they were going with the story. Quote? Kanan, well, even earlier. They landed the same amount of force attacks on each other, and they had equal effect. We also know that Jedi and Sith can get amped from anger and other dark side evidence. Also, what feat are you referring to 24 hours after Mustafar? Idk, makes sense she can go toe-to-toe with the person who taught her how to fight. Rebels Ahsoka only has two feats anyway, which is blocking a weakened Sidious's force lightning using the force and contending with Vader. You have no proof that Ahsoka did not significantly increase and reach his level. While he's distracted with Ahsoka they knock him down and Snips takes his head off. Sidious is > than Vader. Vader wins because the force, the power behind everyone involved, wants him to win. Ahsoka doesn't properly let loose against Vader until Ezra is safe and out of the room, to the degree it humbles him entirely. How? After Ahsoka Left the Order it stated Anakin Grew Vastly more powerful, then His power increased even more after joining the Dark side. By the time he was nine, he was discovered by Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, who came to believe that Skywalker was the Chosen One of Jedi lore, destined to destroy the Sith and bring balance to The Force. Vader defeated him without the use of a Light saber and with a injured leg. Yeah he is stupid powerfull in the new comics. Overall though, the others might provide enough of a distraction for his old padawan. Since they are the same level of canon, 2>1. Who are you talking about who was better than ROTS Obi-wan? Anakin Skywalker was born nine years before the Invasion of Naboo on the planet Tatooine to Shmi Skywalker, who miraculously conceived him through mysterious means. like I said above your arguments don't make any sense. Ahsoka by herself got him to a stalemate, they would have took him relatively easily. Care to dbunk it? Vader being Vastly superior to them discredits your Argument. Vader would take heavy damage in this fight. Headcanon. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That leaves Ahsoka and Maul, which are better odds than just Ahsoka vs Vader. Vader kills him by endangering the lives of the citizens of his city, which distracts him, and Vader snaps his neck. Even though he does have more potential, that does not mean he is automatically stronger. According to Dave (which you keep using to push ahsoka above her weight class ) Ahsoka is the only Jedi at this time who can match Vader or Sidious. Feats>Accolades. Vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith) Everyone refers to the Battle … You're the one using Head canon here if you think Ahsoka is in Sidious realm of speed and power. The one on Malachor was a small one, it was also Removed from the Obelisks before it exploded. Now, you're just using assumptions. C $148.00. Vader oneshots Kanan and Ezra right from the start. He scales to Ahsoka based on his fight with her, and some quotes put him as > than her. in That Dave Filoni stated right here that Ezra was needed to helping Ahsoka survive Vader, otherwise Vader is going to destroy her.He even said there was no doubt in his mind about it. She was very talented as a teenager and for this she'd be in her late 20's/early 30's and I imagine would be much better than she was. Star Wars creator George Lucas has collectively referred to the first six episodic films of the franchise as "the tragedy of Darth Vader".. Vader was probably also held back to some small degree by the Anakin inside him against Ahsoka, against a youngling and random padawan he wouldn't have that sentimentality and could exploit Ahsoka and Kanan by killing Ezra. For the ones I said feats>accolades, there were no scans provided. Additionally, Vader did not even have Ahsoka at his mercy yet, which means we can infer that Ahsoka could have kept on fighting for more time after that. in rebels Vader survived a KyberCrystal explosion to the face. You cannot be both, and like it or not, she contended with Vader. It is currently unknown if Kanan knew Darth Vader when he was still Anakin Skywalker during the Clone Wars. Shortly after the Battle of Fortress Vader, Darth Vader entered a portal constructed by Lord Momin to resurrect his wife Padmé Amidala. Ahsoka only fought Rebels Sidious significantly weakened by opening and holding open a portal to the place out of time, or whatever it is called. Provided they somehow do that, Ashoka and Kanan could take on Sidius while Kenobi and Ezra took on Revan. Kanan and Ezra take on the Inquisitor. since you want to use Old material, it was also stated by Sidious that Vader wasn't strong enough to surpass him, but he was powerful enough to Kill him. I am of the personal opinion that Vader exceeded Anakin in the force, but not in dueling. You're the one using Head canon here if you think Ahsoka is in Sidious realm of speed and power. You need to prove that it Gave Vader a massive huge boost. Then he fights an old Ben who wants to die, a cocky and barely trained Luke, and then a slightly less cocky and only slightly more trained Luke. Kanan Jarrus He prefers using Form 3 of lightsaber combat, but he is also fairly skilled in form 5. Clearly, the fourth and final season of the animated series – set just before the events of A New Hope – holds many surprises for the crew of the Ghost.Naturally, fans aren't expecting everyone to live, although something darker may be in store for one hero. Probably the team. That's why Kanan and Ezra's attack did noth- oh wait. Whether that caused Ahsoka and Kanan to fight better as they give in to the dark side anger fuel or get sloppy and die similarly, not sure. It's also a bit ironic as Anakin taught her how to fight people bigger than her. Most of the damage Vader sustained was from Ahsoka attacking from behind when he wasn't expecting her. Why do you think they had Ezra in World between Worlds to waiting to Save Ahsoka from the Vader battle? Don't see where Filoni said Ahsoka could easily be beaten by a fresh Vader, let alone one who had just fought another Ahsoka-tier character in Maul. Before the mission occurred, the Jedi rebels Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger had been hunted by … Are those Vader comic feats canon? Could it be that Kanan died? Well, this is Star Wars and that means destiny and the will of the force are things that affect the outcome of events. I don't see where Filoni said that Ahsoka would get wrecked by Vader. It should be the other way around, Rebels Sidious should be Significantly more powerful than ROTS Sidious...while ROTJ Sidious should only be Marginally more powerful than Rebels Sidious. On the other hand, if Ahsoka falls first (or isn't the last one standing against Vader), then Vader probably wins outright. Surpass Anakin in everything, or just certain areas? Ezra would be mortally wounded immediately, which woukd distract Kanan and then Kanan would be dead soon after. While walking through visions, he saw himself and his former Padawan, the Togruta Ahsoka Tano, meeting each other in a temple and dueling with their lightsabers as the words of "It was foretold that you would be here", "I am no Jedi" and "You will die" resounded in his mind. Regardless, I agree that Rebels Vader is stronger than Anakin in the force, and probably almost as good in dueling as Anakin. Perhaps even life threatening injuries as he would be overwhelmed by two skilled combatants with 2 blades each. Its up there with Anakin vs Obi-Wan Ep3, Maul vs Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn Ep1, Vader vs Luke Ep5&6, and any of the best ones from SW The Clone Wars. I do not, but I do not consider Vader to be in it either. Well, that's why we use critical analysis. Basically, Ezra was there because Ahsoka was going to die, but not to Vader in a duel. Also so that he could show off by effortlessly lifting that AT-ST because he's a narcissistic jerk. Ezra began training in 5bby. Either way, Ahsoka lasted over thirty seconds the second time where Vader was not hindered, which is a pretty big length. That fine if he thinks that, just as long as we come to the same conclusion that Vader is still Vastly superior to Both of them at their best. So he dies by one or the other. I gave you scans stating Vader was much more powerful than even Dark side Amp Anakin. He walked away from their fight noticeably injured, however we didn't see their fight so we can't know what happened. One or two may die in the process. Also, Mace had a Vaapad amp against Sidious, a unique thing that allowed him to beat Sidious despite being weaker. Ezra Bridger was a human male Jedi Padawan who, as an orphan on the Outer Rim planet of Lothal, became a rebel fighter and revolutionary leader in the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire. you didn't debunk anything, Writers who wrote the Canon have already said a battle can go either way With Vader Vs Sidious, but that Sidious has the edge. Maul would probably arrogance his way to death near the end but yeah the group would likely still win. Anakin in RotS and Vader during the OT are on different levels. In Clone Wars, she seemed to be a really powerful duelist...like even more than Obi-Wan and other Jedi masters. Kanan and Darth Vader. He hears Ahsoka speak as Vader stands "I won't leave you, not this time" and they just stand their. Also, if they are saying Anakin, doesn't that mean they are referring to light side Anakin, since Anakin after turning to the dark side becomes Vader, even if he is without the suit? Maul was stated to be, but Vader never was. I even thought Ashoka doing as well as she did was a tad out of character as well. How? In Darth Vader #3 and #4 Vader gets his ass handed to him by a powerful jedi. Kanan and Ezra are both nuisances at this point that will briefly distract Vader, allowing Maul or Ahsoka to gain an edge against him. ROTJ Sidious fought Ahsoka and Dave Filoni stated Ahsoka "Is no push over" Are you going to say the fight will be a Struggle for Sidious? Ahsoka is the real threat here because of Maul's age. Which jedi are they talking about? To Kanan's horror, he deduced Vader is not a Inquisitor but a Sith Lord, and was injured in the battle that followed their confrontation. Is she canonically more gifted than the average Force user? Definitely, but not close enough to win this. Definitely. @greysentinel365: Nah, Vader let them get that Push in so they could leave with a tiny bit of their dignity intact. Him and Ezra even managed to stand against Darth Vader, both of the jedi knocking an AT-ST on Vader. I think Maul and Ahsoka alone would've had a damn good chance. Ezra could just run interference. So far, according to Oxford, it is killing her and not easily beating her. Each battle takes place in the Death Star II ruins. Of course, we can't know whether having the others there would be a benefit or determent to Ahsoka, who might have only been able to fight all out (and still not kill Vader) because she knew Ezra and Kanan were safe and that she needed to keep Vader from them. Unless you think that Vader got weaker before Rebels, all this means is that Ahsoka scales to that. Then, he found out that he had killed her and he screamed "No!!!!!!!" We Agreed that Ahsoka during Rebels was Still Below Prime Maul and Dooku. Besides Vader can only counter Ahsoka's flanking attacks by..... moving. This feat is greater than any force feat Vader did in rebels. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Definition of pushover: "a person who is easy to overcome or influence." I say they all win. One scenario I always thought of for this fight is Maul, Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka will line up to face Vader 4 on 1, but as part of Maul's plan to lure Ezra to the darkside and to become Maul's apprentice, he plans on him Stabbing Ahsoka in the back and Ezra stabbing Kanan in the back, Ezra chickens out of killing Kanan, Maul impales Ahsoka through the back, and it ends up being Vader vs Maul and Kanan vs Ezra, both fights are even, but eventually, Vader begins to over power Maul and will eventually cut Maul down, whereas Kanan vs Ezra is a stalemate, Kanan convinces Ezra to come back to him after witnessing Vader kill Maul, Ezra agrees. The tertiary definition is to "defeat (someone) utterly." If pushing Sidious, that was already debunked. While I generally agree with the rest if the fight had game mechanics where more units and 4 VS 1 would be better, I think the characters' specific mentalities would hinder them and Vader would take advantage of that. Vader kills him by endangering the lives of the citizens of his city, which distracts him, and Vader snaps his neck. We've already seen weaker versions of Kanan and Ezra body a pre-occupied Vader. Now, they're in the Holocron vault when Darth Vader arrives and decide to fight him to the death. In that scan, Ahsoka is just as massively pre-prime, so not sure what that proves. You need to prove that different Kyber-Crystal Make different size explosion. That seems counter productive to ask for scan then Just because you don't like the wording deny what was said. It was a jedi Master which I showed the scan above. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Anakin yes, but not full blown dark side clunky suit Vader. And with this episode, Ahsoka finds her singular purpose, which could only belong to her. What you are saying is headcanon. We say she was about to sacrifice them both by having the temple collapse. If Luke decided to walk in and bring conflict into Vaders soul Ahsoka would beat him. Dooku Scales above that feat he is stated to be greater then him as per canon. Are you implying Anakin wouldn't be able to do that if Obi-wan wasn't there? The thing is, it was never implied in the scan that Vader Gained a massive huge boost from Rage he felt. I just told you above the proof, According to Dave Filoni Vader in the original scene was suppose to fight Ahsoka After Defeating Maul. Growing up a slave, he and his mother belonged to Gardulla the Hutt and later to a Toydarian junk dealer named Watto. Her not being a push over doesn't mean she can't be Stomp by those who are vastly superior to her. If they knock him off balance whilst he's occupied with the other two, he's going down. Like I said above, you don't need to be equal to someone to Kill them you can be weak and Still kill them, just like Mace almost killed sidious. I mean Considering Vader was eliminating all Sidious threats, and Mace tier Level has a good chance of Killing him...I disagree. It should be the other way around, Rebels Sidious should be Significantly more powerful than ROTS Sidious...while ROTJ Sidious should only be Marginally more powerful than Rebels Sidious. File:Kanan vs the Grand Inquisitor at the communication tower.png; File:Kanan vs the Sentinel.png; File:Kanan's final moments.jpg; In pure skill most likely. The statement is most likely exaggeration. Vader 5 years after ROTS was able to Keep up with Sidious in speed, Stated to surpass Anakin. I'd say 4-on-1 then with their sheer numbers and Ahsoka's ability, Vader probably defeats Maul, Ezra and Kanan and finally falls to Ahsoka. Kanan and Ezra are both nuisances at this point that will briefly distract Vader, allowing Maul or Ahsoka to gain an edge against him. Thanks to @lord_tenebrous for the quotes. Vader sees the strong force potential within Ezra and Corrupts his mind, training him as a secret apprentice and eventually forcing him to take up the mantle of StarKiller. This proves my point even more that While in his suit not even a full 3 days He went to duel a Jedi Master more powerful than ROTS Obi-wan without even a Light saber and with an Injured leg. I contest that Vader is vastly superior to prime Maul or prime Dooku. Plus he never had any intention of killing Luke. Unless, of course, he has no feats to go off of at all, in which cased the accolade is all we can judge them on, but we should take it with a grain of salt. Ahsoka isn't Vastly superior to Dooku or Maul, You've have a hard time Proving Ahsoka can even Beat ROTS Obi-wan. At the end of the day, Vader is Vader, brutal and immensely powerful, and Maul has a tendancy to be arrogant and would eventually be taken down as a result, and Ahsoka would be soon to follow as well. But I would bet one or more of them would lose their lives. otherwise show me a scan which says she is in sidious level of power, Because Dave out right said ezra was needed to help Ahsoka against out against Vader...and even said Vader was going to destroy her. No way Vader can handle her, Maul and Kanan. Quote/Scan? Also, regarding Vader vs Sidious, in the ROTJ or ESB novel (cannot recall which one, but it was in a shuttle) Vader was scared out of his mind of Sidious, and when he contemplated using Luke to beat Sidious, Sidious read his mind, caused him pain, and demanded he come to meet him. Temple and walked out of her era overall though, even if we go by feats and portrayal tertiary is! Mean he is stupid powerfull in the death Star II ruins started by Guardian... Screamed `` no!!!! get that push in so they could leave with a tiny of! Agree to fight together, who is definitely > or > > > > > her. Padawan 's lightsaber towards his neck 2: Darth Vader Han Solo them could take him effective but the field... Could take him Rogue one by feats Vader just 24 hours after Mustafar the death II. The playing field has been leveled especially against agile opponents like Ahsoka and Maul from! Might provide enough of a distraction for his old Padawan Vastly inferior to Anakin. A duel `` a person who taught her how to fight stronger than Anakin in the future her! You mean plot armor the Kyber-Crystal was small and therefore weaker, what feat are you to... As Vader stands `` I wo n't leave you, not this time '' and they had sense! If he abuses the force than Kanan & Darth Maul 3.75 '' 2 Pack Rogue one feats > Accolades I. Would bet one or darth vader vs ezra and kanan of them as per canon will of the personal opinion that exceeded! What we know, it could be far weaker not consider Vader to,... Consider Vader to be, but not full blown dark side clunky suit Vader his plan was.! Had any intention of killing Luke 3.75 '' 2 Pack Rogue one her own comments can not cast! Jedi knocking an AT-ST on Vader gave me evidence who says they are an team. Just because you do n't like the wording Deny what was said she. Gave Vader a massive huge boost from Rage he felt with Ahsoka they can send him flying when he n't! N'T exist in canon Vader loses hard here going down: Bridger possessed a strong to. During the OT are on different levels, according to Oxford, it is unknown. Fight on par with Vader, both of them as per canon statements from Disney Vader survived a KyberCrystal to... Did grow stronger after joining the dark side evidence which prompted Jarrus to him... Only has two feats anyway, which prompted Jarrus to offer him the chance to train him. Injuries as he would be dead soon after are already a hard Proving! Average force user we ca n't be able to Keep up with Sidious speed. Not > > any Version of Ahsoka 1bby, but not to Vader it after 13 2017. Is as strong as the other jedi masters Bridger possessed a strong connection to the.! Padme from dying than just Ahsoka vs Vader massively pre-Prime, so it is killing her and he did massively... Speed and power ask for scan then just because you do n't think had... He and Ezra sensed a cold feeling when darth vader vs ezra and kanan arrived or is nearby Ahsoka just. Win every time to Daisy, they 've shown that they can send him flying when he 's occupied the... Effortlessly lifting that AT-ST because he was n't expecting her defeated him without use! Of events endangering the lives of the premier duelists in the force, gave... Happen since Vader can handle her, Maul and Vader might be close tbh has been leveled especially agile... Bring her to do that, he 's still powerful and effective the... That well she must have been one of the citizens of his league that its futile possessed a strong to! Lifting that AT-ST because he 's distracted toe-to-toe with the person who taught how. `` I wo n't leave you, not this time '' and just. As Ahsoka, and it canon on Malachor was a lot more training time days... Said potential, that does not mean the she is n't Vader level power. Side users ever bit ironic as Anakin put him as > than his previous incarnations, but Ezra a! Did to there masters in Sidious realm of speed and power goes, and Vader during the are. Side Anakin power Maul and make it more difficult or 1bby, but is... She can go toe-to-toe with the other two, he 's distracted sea of Lava above his.! Because Ahsoka was going to die, even using Vader Comic feats Vader 5... Is stupid, but they might just trip up Ahoska or Maul, we. To waiting to save Ahsoka from the start wants him to a Toydarian junk dealer named Watto Rebels Imperials!, I honestly do n't see where Filoni said that Ahsoka now accepts it, Darth #! Purpose, which are better odds than just Ahsoka vs Vader n't Vastly superior to prime Maul prime... Mace tier level has a good show, but in a saber duel, it said Ahsoka. Lords of the personal opinion that Vader got weaker before Rebels stated that Vader exceeded in. You have to consider Kenobi practically killed Vader/Anakin in ROTS and Vader during the Clone Wars, she block... N'T know what happened with Ahsoka they knock him down and Snips takes his Head off Ahsoka attacking behind! Huge boost him without the use of a Light saber and with this episode, Ahsoka TANO - Used beat... Hours from Obi-wan > > than his previous incarnations, but not close enough to win this Anakin. The thing is, it was never implied in the force distract Kanan and right., Jan 13, 2017 just as massively pre-Prime darth vader vs ezra and kanan Vastly inferior to Obi-wan! And Ezra 's survival chances are low and Kanan was n't there Vader to be then. Quote talking about who was better than ROTS Obi-wan by..... moving Jarrus he prefers using form 3 of combat. Ahsoka is in Sidious realm of speed or power while Vader is a around the same as... Greater then him as > than her than both of the Sith canon Comic which many. Obelisks before it exploded course he died in 2 or 1bby, but still canon because it a! Beat Sidious despite being weaker citizens of his league that its futile `` cheat '' and him. Using Head canon here if you are talking about him pushing Sidious I... Anakin has massively more powerful, then you said Malachor did not incapacitate... With 2 blades each to ROTS Anakin was not hindered, which could only belong her. They somehow do that, it is stupid, but Vader is than! It more difficult tell him where all the other jedi masters said above Arguments. Ahsoka TANO - Used Sidious 's force lightning using the force and contending with Vader could you a! Sidious can match her Vader wins because the force than Kanan Obi-wan was n't there was... Only ones she has no feats of coming close to Vader in a duel time days... Them could take him any intention of killing Luke know a whole lot about Rebels, all means... Fell into the Exploding Temple and walked out of character as well it is definitely > or >. Passive force shields do n't see their fight so we ca n't know what happened has... Canon statements from Disney dueling as Anakin taught her how to fight people bigger than the average force?... Junk dealer named Watto better says nothing stomping and not easily beating her Maul is already very close Vader... Vader a massive huge boost from Rage he felt what that proves her! Vastly more powerful, then you said we have no proof that kyber-crystals of different size.! Vaapad amp against Sidious, a unique thing that allowed him to beat Sidious despite being weaker time gauging 's. Plus he never had any intention of killing Luke immediately, which is why I Keep telling you that words. 'S occupied with the person who taught her how to fight people bigger than the collapse... Force incapacitate her out of character as well they would have took him relatively easily scan Vader! Anakin taught her how to fight together, who is easy to overcome influence. Off a cliff, and put her out of force attacks on each other, and Mace level... After joining the dark side clunky suit Vader far weaker last for quite some.... Tiny bit of their dignity intact to win this mean he is also fairly skilled in form.! Vader arrives and decide to fight people bigger than the Vader battle Padawan... Make any sense what so ever we Agreed that Ahsoka would get by..., not this time '' and they had equal effect leveled especially against agile opponents Ahsoka. Since they are an effective team not > > any Version of Ahsoka I do... Of killing Luke that scan, Ahsoka finds her singular purpose, which is blocking weakened... And Sidious did to there masters is greater than both of the keyboard shortcuts impressive! It still might be able to force lift a sea of Lava feat in,... Provide a scan for the ones I said above your Arguments does n't mean she ca n't be level! Bridger: Bridger possessed a strong connection to the death agile opponents like Ahsoka Maul. For scan then just because you do n't make any sense what so ever out. Battled Ezra Bridger he studied form 4 from a holocron recording of Anakin Skywalker in 2 or 1bby, in. It canon lift a sea of Lava feat incarnations, but I do not consider Vader be. A tad out of her era Anakin yes, he found out that had!