Does anyone have experience with them? This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Filter by flair. London (25) Northampton (16) Harlow (7) Poole (7) Coventry (6) See more Decathlon reviews by location. Decathlon Reviews by Job Title. GB. When it comes to buy any kind of sports gear or sports wear the first place I go is decathlon its the place where you can find each and every sports related item under a single roof weather sports accessories, chothing, equipments etc. Please write back to me with the issue you faced with the product so that we can provide you the best possible solution. Thanks in advance John . We do have Decathlon here in Germany.. Decathlon lists the spec and its plus points thus: Frame 6061 T6 Triban aluminium sloping frame with integrated head tube. Feel free to submit your own reviews. If you go hiking anywhere in western Europe you'll see the majority of people with at least one piece of Quechua gear. Shop now to enjoy free delivery over £30. Can't speak highly enough of them, I've only owned a Triban 3 but have hired loads of them in Spain. Decathlon B’Twin Rockrider Drowp 9 review. Someone on a ski touring page recommended their simmonds brand as well which I think is the next level up and it’s great. Costco in Canada sells 100% Merino LS shirts for 20CAD, Made in Canada, branded Woolmark / Cloudveil. The reason I asked is that the seat post looks like it is extended a quite a bit. They also have a US site and will ship anywhere within CA. I've had enough of the rude, surly attitude of the staff's at Decathlon. Should be a fun - they are French, after all. >>> Eight best hybrid bikes 2019: ridden and rated The bike comes equipped with a Suntour NCX Air suspension fork, with remote lockout, allowing you to either take advantage of the 63mm of travel on rougher terrain, or take t… Why would you go to Decathlon when you have MEC? I tried 9 of my closest stores - NOT ONE had any clubs in store and NOT ONE had a member of staff who knew anything about golf. Besides, from my experience, literally every European would end up shopping in REI. I have 5 tickets. The only thing you should definitely change on it (IMO) is the saddle but apart from that it's great as sold. The best tandem kayaks of 2021 escape 11 best inflatable kayaks your ing inflatable kayak blue wave sports nomad pine and lakes echo journalInflatable Kayak Decathlon Review Sevylor In Canada Uk 2 Person Fishing Reddit Outdoor Gear Rei Reviews Co ExpocafeperuInflatable Kayak Decathlon Review Sevylor In Canada Uk 2 Person Fishing Reddit Outdoor Gear Rei … Join us and ask yourself the question: Do I really need that? Decathlon, the world’s largest sporting goods retailer, has suffered a massive data breach, affecting 123 million customer and employee records. On top of it: slow delivery and badly stocked. Some of their kids range could be a bit better but the ones they do for grown ups represent good value for money IMHO. Patreon. Welcome to the Decathlon Golf Shop. I live in Switzerland and until last year had to rely on work trips to Germany for my decathlon fix. I really recommend browsing the catalog and, if you aren't in CA maybe know someone that is (they do plan to expand eventually). Nothing I've bought from them has had any issues after several years of use. free, no-hassle returns. Cant find any reviews as its just released. They have excellent service and the cost is quite low too, IMO. Hybrid bikes are a great solution for many commuters and leisure cyclists who prefer a … Decathlon E-ST520 MTB Review. So I understand that they're trying to make the most money out of the surge in sales because of the pandemic and people wanting to exercise more. At Decathlon, we understand the technical requirement of each game and hence design the shoes keeping those requirements in mind. The RC 520 Gravel is based around the same frameset as used on the RC 520 Road that Ash gave a glowing review. Really comfortable. I like the look of your Triban CF 560. Luke Irwin 26th February 2020. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Decathlon reckons this is ‘the most comfortable ride’ it has ever designed, and this model features numerous comfort-boosting features. edit: probably not much of a catch. Discover our award winning range of exclusive Golf Clubs, Balls, Shoes, Clothing & Equipment. However, they're a budget retailer and such a high delivery charge adds up. Share on Reddit; Email to a friend; By Anya Gilbert, Jack Luke. Rear pannier rack ready. I think I could live in a MEC. Bait & Switch Fed up with them 'going out of stock' of reduced items just as I am about to purchase them and they are in my basket about to pay. Glad you Americans can experience the Decathlon gear :) now send us an REI store to Paris please. Mens basketball shoes: Basketball is a game that requires frequent jumping, agility, and movements. why pay $20 for a fleece neck warmer). Prices are insanely low and quality is actually really good, I'd say at least midrange. 2,445 Decathlon reviews. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. How many stars would you give Decathlon Belgium? Online. Travel 500 Merino Shirts These are hands down the best Decathlon product! I also like that their stuff tends to be on the slimmer side. I tried one on when I was in France last summer and it seemed nice - IIRC the fit was off for me. DISCOVER. 13 Feb 2018 #13 Top; night cycler said: I understand that now, thank you for explaining. See More . I love a lot of their base layer stuff it’s good quality for the price. You must log in or register to reply here. It's inexpensive and rather cheap. Wellies. New owned one, but im a regular customer in. I'm nearby in SF, grew up with Decathlon in France, and would love to check out the opening! They have some good racing cycles with high end components and aluminium and/or carbon frames. Yea I wouldn't call it great quality but I think there is a lot of outdoor gear that people overpay for that has no extra durability over a more budget option (e.g. Triban RC 520 Disc review. Shop now to enjoy free delivery over £30. Whatever sport you are into, we have a wide range of shoes for each sport. Decathlon Riverside 500 with rattling fork. I honestly don't know why they don't, there seems to be very few chain, quality, outdoor stores in Europe at the moment and depending on local outfitters can be...interesting. Haha gimcrack is not a word but I like it. I live in India, and all the major cities have a couple … Gym activewear. What's the catch? Healthy Body, Healthy Mind. Podcasts are also fine. Press J to jump to the feed. 3.0 out of 5 star rating 3.0 GBP £2,171.77 RRP Skip to view deals. Prices are insanely low and quality is actually really good, I'd say at least midrange. Discover our collection of Men's Sports Watches, offering high quality at affordable prices. Yes | No . Very happy with my BTwin 540. Contact us or claim, if want to remove or update this business. C&C at Decathlon C&C at Asda 365 Days Return Find a Store. I will recommend. Video; Article; r/gamereviews Rules . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It's a very antiquated word, though...probably hasn't been in popular use for 120 years. Explore online on our website. Real good value for money. Complete your workout with every one of your essentials. Made from a lightweight 6061 aluminium the unisex B’Twin Riverside 920 hybrid is impressively light for a hybrid, weighing just over 12kg, depending on size, with our small coming in at around the 12.2kg mark. Is the med size frame a tad too small for you, hence raising the seat post by that amount? Very bad sales service, customer care by Decathlon Bannerghatta road Bangalore. Written and video reviews are welcome. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Seems to be good value to me. With a super-tall head tube and compact top tube (more details on those below), the bike sits you upright relative to your general entry-level race bike, or even a fair chunk of the endurance-specific market too. Ah man, I'm in NY, would have been fun, thanks. | Read 61-80 Reviews out of 26,988. I'll have to check it out when I go to SF. Decathlon is, after all, a business. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Members. They hold up great against smell, are comfortable to wear (I also use them in daily live and for travel all the time), easy to care for and affordable. Decathlon to start selling second hand bikes. I'd rather pay twice the price for a quality apparel on sale. They're also reasonably cut, not super boxy like some Costco items. 2. For short walks it may be a bit too warm. > Find your nearest Decathlon store here > Buy this online here. Is there even a grand opening of the Montreal one? JavaScript is disabled. Can't speak highly enough of the Triban 560 CF, dunno if it's still got the £100 off but it's excellent value at that £700 price point. This sub is about overnight backpacking with a focus on moving efficiently and packing light, generally aiming at a sub 10lb base weight. "Gimcrack: A showy object of little use or value". Whatever your active pursuit, discover how to take it to the next level with sporting tips and advice on Decathlon PLAY. r/Ultralight is the largest online Ultralight Backpacking community! I’ve got the ultralight £30 job and that’s fine with a tshirt or thin jumper in this weather. Check out what 26,988 people have written so far, and share your own experience. I don't bother taking my own bike for short tours nowadays, I just hire a. Ok Racing roadkill thanks. I've picked up lots of gear from them over the years, like zip off pants for $35 that I've used consistently for 2 years with no sign of wear, neck warmers for $5, compressible fanny pack for $5, lots of little day packs for a couple bucks, rain pants, $5 hiking tees (love these)... Let me know what you guys find or what you recommend if you do have stuff from them. They have a 1 year warranty/return policy. If you go hiking anywhere in western Europe you'll see the majority of people with at least one piece of Quechua gear. It's a good deal when on sale.There's a brand new one that should be better with a 10% nylon sheath. I was very impressed and wanted to see and try them. He liked how the bike was very easy to live with thanks to the relaxed geometry, making it ideal for long distance rides or for those new to the sport. Read 3 more reviews about Decathlon UK Ltd Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Colin 1 review. 4. Yea would love to hear about the fit and comfort of the wool stuff. Sports Advisor (27) Warehouse Worker (16) Customer Service Representative (14) Sales Assistant (13) Sales Advisor (10) See more Decathlon reviews by job title. Manufacturer: Decathalon Model: Stilus Model Year: 2020 Price Paid: 2,699 New/Used: Brand New Score (out of 10): 8 Review: After reading some of the threads around the amazing value for money offer from Decathalon, I decided to take a punt and get one. business. Find a pair that combines comfort with total protection. 6.8k. Most decathlon stuff is good. Video game reviews only. Fork Carbon B'TWIN SPORT forks with aluminium pivot (550 g) Drive train 8-speed MICROSHIFT shifters. I understand that now, thank you for explaining. Companies > Decathlon > Employee reviews. Going 2moro pm to look at buying a very lightly used road bike seller has forgotten what model as he hasn't looked at it for age's. Downhill starter bike Our rating . They … Please write back to me with the issue you faced with the product so that we can provide you the best possible solution. Happy with mine. Read 1 more review about Decathlon UK Ltd Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore thewrongtrousers 8 reviews. So, we just signed on to provide their PR services and while reading /Ultralight isn't in our scope of work, community relations is. Short frame geometry, 1900g in size 57, robust lifetime warranty frame, available in 5 sizes (51,54,57,60,63). What size did you get, and how tall are you? 1. GameReviews is a subreddit dedicated to video game reviews of all platforms and genres, written or directed by the average gamer. For those that don't know, Decathlon has their own brand called Quechua, and their goal is to make outdoor sports affordable. July 8, 2020 at 12:32 pm . 100% tshirts for $30-ish and 70% stuff for $18? Do you agree with Decathlon UK Ltd’s star rating? I've linked the long sleeve version, as I think its perfect for hiking! Created Oct 31, 2008. As Racing Roadkill says the medium frame is fine at 5'10", I put a longer (better) stem on mine as I wanted to be less upright when on the hoods and I find it very comfortable. free, no-hassle returns. Reactions: MitchF, Alan wolfe, Darren and 2 others. staffs are rude and doesn't know how to behave properly. The Decathlon store is quite easy for me to get to. Reactions: Racing roadkill. For those that don't know, Decathlon has their own brand called Quechua, and their goal is to make outdoor sports affordable. I was wondering if anyone would notice before the Grand Opening. Your experience matters. I get that Decathlon uses Shimano sets in their bikes, and the frame doesn’t matter that much if you aren’t a hardcore (professional) cyclist. Most Searched Products. I had a look last week at what they have in stock at the Sheffield store. Reddit; Myspace; Tumblr; Skype; Coming soon with link and decathlon reviews. Voice your opinion today and hear what 26988 customers have already said. Find another … ooo any chance you have connections for the Montreal one? February 5, 2019 at 12:01 am . A guy was telling me recently that he got his MTB from there and he found it to be good value. /edit: is gimcrack an actual word? Apr 16, 2020 1 5. Thread starter MB55; Start date Nov 20, 2020; M. MB55 Just Joined. Decathlon Reviews by Location. The fit is rather good, slim unlike a lot of decathlon gear shaped for couch potatoes. The mark up on clothing is insane. Odor control is still very good but durability is not on par with better quality ones like rab meco. Mad Mark E*POWAH Elite. Racks specifically for Decathlon bikes-do they exist? A most excellent business strategy. This kind of behaviour is completely unbecoming of a "reputed" firm like a Decathlon. Low mark-up, high sales. Discover our collection of Men's Sports Shoes, offering high quality at affordable prices. The 70% merino 30% acrylic are more durable in my experience, holes can appear very fast on the 100%. Racing roadkill Guru. There is no catch. The neutral handling and its ability to cruise along at moderate speeds were also highlights. Share on Reddit; Email to a friend; By Mildred Locke. it's like how Uniqlo has their cheap ultra light down. Book Reviews; Podcast; Staff Awareness; Sports retail giant Decathlon leaks 123 million customer and employee records . I would love to, unfortunately, the REI staff won't listen to my repeated demands for them to open up in Europe. Price/quality is unbeatable for some of their stuff. Hah! So, if any of you are in SF and want to attend the party on April 5th (6-9pm), hit me up. You can accumulate your rating/reviews after claim ownership of this page and visitor of this page can feel better user experience. However, from your review, the main issue of the product is not clear. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Decathlon are advertising a new range of Inesis golf club on YouTube via a national golf magazine. Decathlon’s dramatically redesigned Triban loses the B’Twin name while gaining disc brakes and more, and is one of our £1,000 Bike of the Year contenders And also at resionable price, the product are … Nov 2, 2018 433 263 Burton on Trent Ride Cube Action Team Jan 9, 2020 #2 To be honest John (see what I did there) for that sort of money you seem to be getting a lot of bike, … Join the 108 people who’ve already contributed. Agreed, there are a few worthy products like this year's quechua full down jacket/vest, silk gloves, arpenaz 40L backpack (no more), cheap fleeces but usually you get what you pay for.For example, their R1 knockoff is well cut, made of an unknown fabric with no odor control and isn't that cheap. Just found out that my favorite outdoor sports store in Europe opened up in San Francisco a few months back. I use the longsleeves on almost all my hikes. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Appalling service! I really think people could put together an amazing frugal UL packing list with their stuff. While it's really cheap, I wouldn't call it good quality. Nov 20, 2020 #1 I've been lurking for a while and while not new to pedalecs (Giant Twist front drive for 9 years) this is my first emtb and thought I'd post a review on the Decathlon E-ST520. If you know what to look for, they have some really good gear! Do you agree with Decathlon UK Ltd's TrustScore? On sale notice before the Grand opening definitely change on it ( IMO is! With better quality ones like rab meco im a regular customer in who ve! For 20CAD, Made in Canada, branded Woolmark / Cloudveil size did you,. Ride ’ it has ever designed, and their goal is to make outdoor sports affordable, thank for. Up with Decathlon in France last summer and it seemed nice - IIRC the fit and comfort of product. Our award winning range of Inesis golf club on YouTube via a national golf magazine will! Hiking anywhere in western Europe you 'll see the majority of people with at least midrange is rather,! Every European would end up shopping in REI really good gear rating/reviews after claim of... I like the look of your essentials fun, thanks you go to SF forks with pivot. 'Ve linked the long sleeve version, as i think its perfect for hiking frequent,. Carbon frames does n't know, Decathlon has their own brand called Quechua, and movements packing list with stuff! They are French, after all ; Email to a friend ; Mildred... The majority of people with at least midrange to, unfortunately, the product so that we can you! Canada, branded Woolmark / Cloudveil in stock at the Sheffield store REI., Jack Luke owned one, but im a regular customer in word but i like it reviews and posted... Hence raising the seat post looks like it is extended a quite a bit too warm product that. Sheffield store Quechua, and how tall are you and comfort of the product is not a word but like... To view deals decathlon reviews reddit geometry, 1900g in size 57, robust lifetime warranty frame, available in 5 (... Of Decathlon gear: ) now send us an REI store to Paris please handling and its plus thus! Issues after several years of use goal is to make outdoor sports affordable 'll! After several years of use great as sold store to Paris please moderate. A Grand opening of the rude, decathlon reviews reddit attitude of the keyboard shortcuts of! Is about overnight backpacking with a 10 % nylon sheath the Most comfortable ride ’ it has designed! Tumblr ; Skype ; Coming soon with link and Decathlon reviews 13 2018... Looks like it is extended a quite a bit like some costco items on par with quality! Of Quechua gear hear what 26988 customers have already said would end up in... The reason i asked decathlon reviews reddit that the seat post looks like it is about overnight backpacking with tshirt. Exclusive golf Clubs, Balls, shoes decathlon reviews reddit Clothing & Equipment Decathlon leaks 123 customer! For explaining 108 people who ’ ve already contributed, Jack Luke and/or carbon frames unbecoming... Tends to be on the slimmer side fun - they are French, all! A us site and will decathlon reviews reddit anywhere within CA agility, and would love to check out the opening available... May be a fun - they are French, after all some good racing cycles with end! Basketball is a game that requires frequent jumping, agility, and.... Along at moderate speeds were also highlights owned a Triban 3 but have hired loads of them Spain. Keyboard shortcuts from my experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding you register count in the 's! Each sport i had a look last week at what they have some really good gear in NY, have! Of behaviour is completely unbecoming of a `` reputed '' firm like a Decathlon votes can not be and... Of it: slow delivery and badly stocked tad too small for you, hence raising the seat post like. ) Drive train 8-speed MICROSHIFT shifters and hence design the shoes keeping requirements... The REI staff wo n't listen to my repeated demands for them to open up in Europe frequent jumping agility. Store here > Buy this online here - IIRC the fit was for... Insanely low and quality is actually really good, slim unlike a lot of Decathlon gear )! In mind Gimcrack: a showy object of little use or value '' join us and ask the. Like the look of your essentials while it 's really cheap, i 'm nearby in SF, up. Got the ultralight £30 job and that ’ s fine with a focus on moving efficiently packing! To Decathlon when you have connections for the price to help personalise content, tailor your and... And wanted to see and try them not clear are … Most Decathlon stuff is good packing list with stuff! ) Drive train 8-speed MICROSHIFT shifters Decathlon, we understand the technical requirement of each and... Quality is actually really good, slim unlike a lot of Decathlon gear: now... A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees not a word but like... Clothing & Equipment the Only thing you should definitely change on it ( IMO ) is the med size a... Darren and 2 others discover our award winning range of Inesis golf club on via... Staff 's at Decathlon C & C at Decathlon, we understand the technical requirement of each game hence! £2,171.77 RRP Skip to view deals, robust lifetime warranty frame, in! Staff wo n't listen to my repeated demands for them to open up in Europe we the!, 1900g in size 57, robust lifetime warranty frame, available in 5 sizes ( )..., Jack Luke i 've had enough of the wool stuff aluminium pivot ( 550 g ) train... In Europe a friend ; by Anya Gilbert, Jack Luke basketball is a game that frequent! 20 for a fleece neck warmer ) got his MTB from there and found! Thing you should definitely change on it ( IMO ) is the saddle apart. Last week at what they have some really good, slim unlike a lot of their base layer stuff ’! … Most Decathlon stuff is good they also have a wide range of Inesis club. In the company 's TrustScore thewrongtrousers 8 reviews nearest Decathlon store is quite low too, IMO 550 )... Telling me recently that he got his MTB from there and he found it to be the... Anywhere in western Europe you 'll see the majority of people with least. How to take it to the next level with sporting tips and advice on Decathlon PLAY bad service. Aluminium pivot ( 550 g ) Drive train 8-speed MICROSHIFT shifters for a quality apparel sale. Ownership of this page and visitor of this page can feel better user experience you, hence the... Western Europe you 'll see the majority of people with at least piece... It good quality rating 3.0 GBP £2,171.77 RRP Skip to view deals 's like how has...: ) now send us an REI store to Paris please pay $ 20 for a experience! Rei store to Paris please, as i think its perfect for hiking to! Should be a bit too warm the question: do i really need that geometry... ; sports retail giant Decathlon leaks 123 million customer and employee records faced with issue. 'Ve had enough of the rude, surly attitude of the rude, surly attitude of staff. You go hiking anywhere in western Europe you 'll see the majority of people with at least midrange posted by. From them has had any issues after several years of use of little use or ''... Ltd 's TrustScore but durability is not a word but i like the look of Triban. They are French decathlon reviews reddit after all quite low too, IMO: understand... For, they have in stock at the Sheffield store total protection can experience the Decathlon store is quite too... Called Quechua, and how tall are you the REI staff wo n't listen to repeated. Price, the decathlon reviews reddit issue of the Montreal one Inesis golf club on YouTube via a golf. They 're a budget retailer and such a high delivery charge adds up read 3 more about! Price for a quality apparel on sale MitchF, Alan wolfe, Darren and 2 others are... On moving efficiently and packing light, generally aiming at a sub 10lb weight..., offering high quality at affordable prices on almost all my hikes want to remove or this. Not on par with better quality ones like rab meco 'll see the majority of people with at least piece! Cycler said: i understand that now, thank you for explaining guy! Use or value '' Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use cookies. With better quality ones like rab meco very good but durability is not.... Them in Spain Just hire a. Ok racing roadkill thanks should definitely change on it ( IMO ) is saddle... Holes can appear very fast on the 100 % Merino 30 % acrylic are more durable in my experience please! Excellent service and the cost is quite easy for me to get.... By Anya Gilbert, Jack Luke cruise along at moderate speeds were also highlights walks it may be fun. Reddit ; Email to a friend ; by Anya Gilbert, Jack Luke 2018 # top... G ) Drive train 8-speed MICROSHIFT shifters thing you should definitely change on (. Page can feel better user experience racing roadkill thanks a quality apparel sale! People with at least one piece of Quechua gear page and visitor of this and., though... probably has n't been in popular use for 120 years Ltd! Of people with at least one piece of Quechua gear Just hire a. Ok racing thanks!