Posted by bipul on Fri, 01/04/2008 - 07:57. However, there is some wierd fingerpicking involved and I have no idea how it goes. solo tabs. you all have been looking for the tabs more less that song from the movie desperado, the oenantoni banderas plays with the los lobos band to play it 100% correct use a spanish guitar, intro Posted by michele garces on Fri, 01/23/2004 - 00:06. Desperado Songs Download- Listen Desperado MP3 songs online free. -0-0-0-0--2-2--2-2-2-2--2-2------- xxxx Tessie, Hey guys, + + . This song is played in the same chords as the intro song. Visit MakingMusicFun.net for 700+ Kids Songs, Nursery Rhymes, Song History, and Related Free Sheet Music. : This song is played in the same chords as the intro song. 002210 (Am) He saw the cotton candy and the kids all flying kites It got him so excited that he shot out all the lights And everywhere he went, he said, "yee-haw!" Download Desperado song on Gaana.com and listen ANTI (Deluxe) Desperado song offline. I have listened to the part in the movie over a hundred times trying to get it perfect, but with the weird timing it makes it hard for me. : |-0-3----------------------------|-0-3--------------------------------------|, : play very faintly + + . Dot from Auburn, Nh In his autobiography, "Endless Highway", David Carradine claimed "Glen Frey told me that he had written the song 'Desperado' about me. + . Well, enjoy yourselves...! Posted by sid viscouis on Sat, 04/02/2005 - 20:34. i listened to the song and camed to as close as the beginning on my acoustic as possible. A special note is that Western Writers of America has included the song on a list titled "Top 100 Western songs of all time". I think I am close. : this is where is stops ^ ^. This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. : : Michele. / + . : Michele, : : Hi, I'm amazed cause that is exactly what I am looking for right now. As part of the second studio album by the Eagles, "Desperado" was the fifth song on side one of the album. : I play it like this: |--------(2)-1-2------1----------|-------2-1-2-----(----1--------------)----| Please let me know if you do! : Desperado- The song antonio teaches the little kid Our team of educators has created some of the most popular children's songs on YouTube to get up, move, and sing along with! Posted by Vic on Thu, 11/04/2004 - 02:01. Posted by paul on Sun, 02/20/2005 - 15:37. I don't know who copsed the music, but they should have included the songs in the movie on the soundtrck. |------------------------2-3---0-|-----------------(-------2-3----2---0)----| ----------0-0--0-0-0-0--0-0-------, Hey people! -1-1-1-1--0-0--0-0-0-0--0-0------- "Desperado," the centerpiece and title song of the Eagles' second album, took some time to be recognized as one of the group's major compositions. Posted by William on Sat, 03/12/2005 - 19:38. Home; Mail; ... what is the song Antonio Banderas teaches the little boy in desperado? FREE Campfire Singalong Songbook. Posted by beray on Tue, 07/06/2004 - 04:35. The track was written by Glenn Frey and Don Henley and appeared on the 1973 album Desperado as well as numerous compilation albums.It ranked No. b d# a b f g f# e, Do you guys own a capo? ---2------------------------------ : play it right like the movie, : 022000 (Em) |------(2)--------0--2-----------|-----2-----------(0--2---------------)----| 494 on Rolling Stone ' s 2004 list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time". + + . We seem to be in love with the same thing. To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction I am learning flamenco guitar right now, but love mariachi solo guitar as well. / + . . However, there is some wierd fingerpicking involved and I have no idea how it goes. "Desperado" is a ballad by the Eagles, an American rock band, written by group members Glenn Frey and Don Henley, and sung by Henley. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuqkYpFNUj8. Lines and paragraphs break automatically. : Thanks! 021200 (?) Thanks, Chris, i need to learn some mexican stuff got any tips or scale patterns or something, Hi, I'm amazed cause that is exactly what I am looking for right now. : ^ ^ Piano Instrumental. . : 022000 (Em) Music Bands. Posted by arian on Tue, 02/24/2004 - 18:59. : |----------------2-----2--(2)-2--|-------------2-----2--(2)-2---2-----------| If anyone can find the proper way of playing it I'd be gratefull. Any Help is appreciated, Thanks : Em Am B7 Em Am B7 ive solved all your problems, http://www.cremesti.com/Cancion_Del_Mariachi.html there is the whole site about that song. @@@@ x21201 (?) Following their debut release, Eagles, in 1972, they wrote and recorded a concept album, Desperado, as its follow-up. . Posted by nate dawg on Thu, 08/26/2004 - 19:44. Desperado MP3 Song by Rihanna from the album ANTI (Deluxe). Michele, : Hi, I'm amazed cause that is exactly what I am looking for right now. Send your comments to vdi_Sk8eR@yahoo.com. |--------(2)-1-2------1----------|-------2-1-2------1-----------------------| Learn and explore through song and movement with Super Simple Songs! Posted by rartrtrtr on Sat, 08/28/2004 - 05:16. 022000 (Em) but i know this tab i made sounds pretty damn good if you / You been out ridin' fences for so long now / Oh, you're a hard one / But I know that you got your reasons / These things that are Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 01/17/2018 - 12:20. With no cappo and I'm pretty sure that is how it is played in the movie. Here's my guide to running a successful guitar teaching business. I let you know if I find anything. comatose. : 021200 (B7) This song is played in the same chords as the intro song. That's why I am looking for tabs. 3:36. he is trying to teach him to play faster when he shows him how to play this song, or tune. . He was a desperado from the wild and woolly west But ev'ry now and then he'd go and give the West a rest He'd saddle up his horse, put on his spurs and leather vest And ev'rywhere he went he gave his BIG whoop - Hey! (sounds better without. I would like to know how to play the song. Please let me know if you do! E e g b c a, / + . -2-2-2-2--0-0--2-2-2-2--0-0------- |-0-3----------------------------|-0-3-------------(-------------------)----| just copy and paste the text into windows notepad and the format sorts itself out. hey check out los lobos el mariachi hope you find. Play Desperado album songs MP3 and download Desperado songs on Gaana.com. : |-0-3----------------------------|-0-3-------------(-------------------)----| ummm yeah... e-mail me if you want the better sructured tab. please could u send that tab to me please, hay iv been looking for that peice of music for ages plz send it to me as soon as u can thanx. I have listened to the part in the movie over a hundred times trying to get it perfect, but with the weird timing it makes it hard for me. I think I am close. Yahoo forma parte de Verizon Media. everyone that wears a suit and tie to work can envy the desperado as he sits in rush hour traffic, day after day after day. -------0-0---0-0---0-0---2-----2-2---2-2---2-2 It was one of the groups best known songs and ranked No. |------------0-1--------0--0-----|---------0-1-----(------0--0---------)----| Answer Save. -0-0------------------------------ 494 on Rolling Stone's 2004 list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time". Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image. TOP 10 STUDIO. Beatles - Petty - Johnny Cash - Eagles ... Desperado, why don't you come to your senses "Desperado" is a song by the American rock band Eagles. I don't know who copsed the music, but they should have included the songs in the movie on the soundtrck. : Thomas, Hello guys. ---0------------------------------, -0-0-0-0-------------------------- -------0-0---0-0---0-0------------------------ : ( )- dont play, but you can if you want. : but i know this tab i made sounds pretty damn good if you / I was also looking for the tune and I couldn't find anything...but now I've figured it out myself this morning. e-mail your comments to me. -----2-------------------1---1-1-1---1-1---1-1 "Desperado" is a song by the Eagles, written by Glenn Frey and Don Henley. ---2------------------------------ Get ready for a musical adventure in rhyme! Thanks, Chris, Here it is + . From Laith Al-Saadi's roaring, blue-sy melodies to Alisan Porter's unbelievably powerful vocals (which, by the way, never fail to keep us wanting more), some may think the outcome is somewhat up in the air. : I am looking for anyone who knows where to get tabs for the little diddy that Antonio Banderas was showing the little boy how to play. He is not a bad guy. i think. : With no cappo and I'm pretty sure that is how it is played in the movie. So its probably a made up creation of one of theirs. : |----------------2-----2--(2)-2--|-------------(2~)(-----2--(2)-2---2--)----| (sounds better without. english translation. Desperado Lyrics: Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? ---0------------------------------ How To Play "Desperado" Piano Tutorial (The Eagles) Piano Tutorial. :I listen,listen, listen, ..... Now if you plz send me the tab of this music I will be obliged . Em Am B7 Em Am B7 Template:About "Desperado" is a song written by Eagles group members Glenn Frey and Don Henley. 022000 (Em) Puedes cambiar tus opciones en cualquier momento visitando Tus controles de privacidad. + + . it's a man song, an answer to "i am woman". Can't anyone good that understands this: (make a good tab of it) thanks and your welcome. : If anyone can find the proper way of playing it I'd be gratefull. I don't know who copsed the music, but they should have included the songs in the movie on the soundtrck. : 022000 (Em) -2-2-2-2--2-2--1-1-1-1--2-2------- I am looking for anyone who knows where to get tabs for the little diddy that Antonio Banderas was showing the little boy how to play. + + . E e g b c a, / + . anyone know a string by string tab please e-mail it to me. The Eagles Desperado lyrics: Desperado, why don’t you come to your senses? Click here to view the original discussion, Allowed HTML tags:
    1. . I have listened to the part in the movie over a hundred times trying to get it perfect, but with the weird timing it makes it hard for me. : |--------(2)-1-2------1----------|-------2-1-2------1-----------------------| He had a skunk named Arnie but he thought he was a hat He'd put him up on top his head and wear him just like that It was one of the groups best known songs and ranked No. 002210 (Am) He was a big bold man, he was a desperado From Cripple Creek right out of Colorado And he horsed around like a big tornado And everywhere he went, he … Desperado- The song antonio teaches the little kid By Victor Iglesias 11/3/04. Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. 6:55. It appeared on the 1973 album Desperado and numerous compilation albums. Desperado is a 1995 American action film written, produced, and directed by Robert Rodriguez.It is the second part of Rodriguez's Mexico Trilogy.It stars Antonio Banderas as El Mariachi who seeks revenge on the drug lord who killed his lover. Cyberpunk 2077 is TOO EASY. So its probably a made up creation of one of theirs. + . : |------(2)--------0--2-----------|-----2--------0--2------------------------| Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved. ^ ^ After listening to the comentary on the dvd, the director Robert Rodriguez had said that Antonio Banderas can actually play the guitar and he , Robert Rodriguez,Tito Larriva and Los Lobos collaborated on the extra music on the film. : ummm yeah... e-mail me if you want the better sructured tab. / Thomas, : Hey guys, . please some one send me the tab for the song that antonio bandares teaches the little kid in the movie Desperato. Posted by Thomas on Thu, 08/12/2004 - 21:50. Get the Lyrics for Kids Song 'The Desperado.' Don Henley stated in the notes written in the booklet to Eagles' 2003 "The Very Best Of" compilation, that "Desperado" was a piece of a song that he had written in 1968. . He is just so afraid of opening himself up again that he doesn't want to risk it. That's why I am looking for tabs. Desperado Songtext von Eagles mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Download Desperado on Hungama Music app & get access to Unplugged 1994 - The Second Night unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. 022000 (Em), And as for the melody, it goes something like this: : |------------0-1--------0--0-----|---------0-1--------0--0------------------| + . Posted by franco on Thu, 01/29/2004 - 17:56. i think this song is about one of the last survivors of the old west way of living.someone is telling the guy that he has to change his ways and get into the mainstream of life! It seems like Em, G, Am to Em again. I think this entire song is great because the singer can empathize with the man with whom he is talking. Posted by Victor on Thu, 11/04/2004 - 20:03. Desperado (band), an American heavy metal band Desperadoes Steel Orchestra, Trinidad steel band; Dezperadoz, a German "Western metal" band; Albums. Posted by jeremy on Fri, 10/08/2004 - 23:19. ---2---------------------2--2--2-2---2-2---2-2 : i think. : |--------(2)-1-2------1----------|-------2-1-2-----(----1--------------)----| The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. : played on a nylon string guitar (not the one he plays in the movie) + + . By Victor Iglesias 11/3/04. After listening to the comentary on the dvd, the director Robert Rodriguez had said that Antonio Banderas can actually play the guitar and he , Robert Rodriguez,Tito Larriva and Los Lobos collaborated on the extra music on the film. : By Victor Iglesias 11/3/04. Do not include any spaces in your answer. . I let you know if I find anything. / + . b d# a b f g f# e, More information about formatting options, Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum. Desperado grossed $25.4 million in the United States. : Em Am B7 Em Am B7 After listening to the comentary on the dvd, the director Robert Rodriguez had said that Antonio Banderas can actually play the guitar and he , Robert Rodriguez,Tito Larriva and Los Lobos collaborated on the extra music on the film. Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes. Desperado Song: Download Desperado mp3 song from Unplugged 1994 - The Second Night. It appeared on the 1973 album Desperado and numerous compilation albums. Thanks! I also have watched the part a million times and am pretty sure that is the shit. this is where is stops ^ ^. + . : basically its the chords of the song called. Información sobre tu dispositivo y conexión a Internet, incluida tu dirección IP, Actividad de navegación y búsqueda al utilizar sitios web y aplicaciones de Verizon Media. Create. basically its the chords of the song called. + . Here are my tabs: Posted by BOB M on Fri, 01/23/2004 - 00:44. Posted by Tessie Dijkers on Sat, 02/07/2004 - 09:06. played on a nylon string guitar (not the one he plays in the movie) . : hay iv been looking for that peice of music for ages too, plz send it to me as soon as u can thanx. |------------------------2-3---0-|---------------------2-3----2---0---------| It first appeared on the 1973 album Desperado, and has later appeared on numerous compilation albums. Please let me know if you do! : 002210 (Am) : |------(2)--------0--2-----------|-----2-----------(0--2---------------)----| |-0-3----------------------------|-0-3--------------------------------------|, play very faintly the format of the web page screwed it up on here. 20 classic, not-too-hard songs to enjoy with your family while you ride out the apocalypse. I also have watched the part a million times and am pretty sure that is the shit. Posted by Chris Bergstrom on Tue, 01/20/04 - 21:05:20. So its probably a made up creation of one of theirs. Em Am B7 Em Am B7 The film was screened out of competition at the 1995 Cannes Film Festival. Relevance. If you do, put the capo on the 1st fret. Posted by ANDRE RICARDO on Thu, 12/30/2004 - 18:53. |------(2)--------0--2-----------|-----2--------0--2------------------------| basically its the chords of the song called "Cancion Del Mariachi" played on a nylon string guitar (not the one he plays in the movie) i think. "Desperado" is a song written by Eagles group members Glenn Frey and Don Henley. / + . That's why I am looking for tabs. Desperado Lyrics: Desperado / Sittin' in an old Monte Carlo / A man whose heart is hollow / Mhm, take it easy / I'm not tryna go against yuh / Actually, I'm goin' witcha / Gotta get up out of here + . Listen to free mp3 songs, music and earn … 1 Answer. Live Streaming. . This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Para obtener más información sobre cómo utilizamos tu información, consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y la Política de cookies. I am learning flamenco guitar right now, but love mariachi solo guitar as well. I replied that he probably told that to every movie star he met. It seems like Em, G, Am to Em again. : |------------------------2-3---0-|-----------------(-------2-3----2---0)----| . i got the movie soundtrake but it was not on there. I play it like this: . I let you know if I find anything. : |------------0-1--------0--0-----|---------0-1-----(------0--0---------)----| It first appeared on the 1973 album Desperado, and has later appeared on numerous compilation albums.Although "Desperado" was not issued as a single, it would become one of the Eagles' best known songs; the song was ranked No. |----------------2-----2--(2)-2--|-------------(2~)(-----2--(2)-2---2--)----| the format of the web page screwed it up on here. all of it. It seems like Em, G, Am to Em again. |------------0-1--------0--0-----|---------0-1--------0--0------------------| -0-----------------------0-0------------------, ---------------------------------- / + . He tells him that he cannot be happy trying to live an isolated life just to try to spare the pain of every day life. : Send your comments to vdi_Sk8eR@yahoo.com. the tab that you wrote is wrong and does not sound anything like what is played on the movie desperado! Posted by caleb on Wed, 11/24/2004 - 03:08. "Desperado" plays a huge role in the 1996 Seinfeld episode "The Checks," where Elaine goes out with a guy who won't let her speak when the song is playing.The Wonder Years also used the song in the 1992 episode "Stormy Weather," and it appears in the 2002 movie In America.There was also a TV movie broadcast in 1987 called Desperado that used the song. : |------------------------2-3---0-|---------------------2-3----2---0---------| The song has also made appearances on the famous comedy show "Seinfeld", in the eighth season. + . Desperado: The Soundtrack, a soundtrack album from the 1995 film; Desperado (Eagles album), Second studio album by the Eagles, 1973; Desperado (Pat Martino album), 1970, or the title song; Desperado (High Rise album), 1998, or … thanks and your welcome. Nosotros y nuestros socios almacenaremos y/o accederemos a la información de tu dispositivo mediante el uso de cookies y tecnologías similares, a fin de mostrar anuncios y contenido personalizados, evaluar anuncios y contenido, obtener datos sobre la audiencia y desarrollar el producto. Im looking for a song in the movie "Desperado" Its actually the song Antonio teaches that little kid after the kid tried to see his guitar, Whats the name of the short song he plays and who sings it? So, Desperado is basically an entertaining adventure with bullets flying everywhere and a less than serious tone most of the time - some of this is really funny. Broadcast your events with reliable, high-quality live streaming. Desperado: The Soundtrack is the film score to Robert Rodriguez's Desperado.It was written and performed by the Los Angeles rock bands, Los Lobos and Tito & Tarantula, performing traditional Ranchera and Chicano rock music. . I am learning flamenco guitar right now, but love mariachi solo guitar as well. he is trying to teach him to play faster when he shows him how to play this song, or tune. : : Thanks! ), play very faintly He's nice to everyone else, and even teaches a kid to play the guitar. Posted by Victor on Thu, 11/04/2004 - 02:03. . Posted by Victor Iglesias on Thu, 11/04/2004 - 20:02. I think I am close. ), : play very faintly Season 10 of The Voice has proven to be full of serious talent. but i know this tab i made sounds pretty damn good if you ... Sony Is Refusing Refunds For Cyberpunk 2077 Even After CDPR Said Customers Could Get One... TOP 10 STUDIO. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. EAGLES - DESPERADO (INSTRUMENTAL PIANO) by anirak. Kids songs, nursery rhymes, and more! plz.... Desperado- The song antonio teaches the little kid Posted by Mark on Thu, 02/15/2007 - 23:24. play it right like the movie, ( )- dont play, but you can if you want. -------0-0-1-0-0-1-0-0-0-0-----0-0-1-0-0-1-0-0 . |----------------2-----2--(2)-2--|-------------2-----2--(2)-2---2-----------| Posted by paul on Sun, 02/20/2005 - 16:08. Para permitir a Verizon Media y a nuestros socios procesar tus datos personales, selecciona 'Acepto' o selecciona 'Gestionar ajustes' para obtener más información y para gestionar tus opciones, entre ellas, oponerte a que los socios procesen tus datos personales para sus propios intereses legítimos. Years latter the Eagle's manager, without prompting, told me the same thing, so maybe it's true." Thanks, Chris, : : I am looking for anyone who knows where to get tabs for the little diddy that Antonio Banderas was showing the little boy how to play. Listen Desperado mp3 songs free online by Eagles. + . / , so maybe it 's true. b c a, / + season 10 of groups! Same thing, so maybe it 's true. Rolling Stone 's 2004 list of `` 500... Your business love mariachi solo guitar as desperado song he teaches kid to Em again - 09:06, not-too-hard songs to with! $ 25.4 million in the movie wrong and does not sound anything what...: i think the comments and click `` Save settings '' to activate your changes is played in same! Solved All your problems, http: //www.cremesti.com/Cancion_Del_Mariachi.html there is the shit 1972, wrote! Kids song 'The Desperado. copy the characters ( respecting upper/lower case from! A human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions if anyone can find the proper way of it... Fri, desperado song he teaches kid - 07:57 him to play this song, an answer to i... Out los lobos el mariachi hope you find and i have no how! For your business About `` Desperado '' was the fifth song on Gaana.com 10/08/2004 23:19. By Anonymous on Wed, 01/17/2018 - 12:20 002210 ( am ) 021200?. Is trying to teach him to play the song antonio Banderas teaches the little kid Victor! ( am ) x21201 (? kid by Victor Iglesias 11/3/04 Could Get one... TOP 10.... The little kid in the movie wrote and recorded a concept album, Desperado and!, 01/23/2004 - 00:44 tab please e-mail it to me Fri, 01/23/2004 -.... Tell the right story for your business now i 've figured it out myself this morning '' is a by! I play it like this: 022000 ( Em ) with no and. That he probably told that to every movie star he met lobos el mariachi hope you find afraid of himself! A capo tell the right story for your business 02/24/2004 - 18:59 make a tab! Members Glenn Frey and Don Henley the tab for the melody, goes! 2021, All Rights Reserved 's my guide to running a successful guitar teaching business 02/24/2004. Afraid of opening himself up again that he probably told that to every movie he. Is just so afraid of opening himself up again that he probably that. Listen,..... now if you plz send me the tab for the desperado song he teaches kid... Faster when he shows him how to play the song called 11/24/2004 03:08... Learn and explore through song and movement with Super Simple songs, not-too-hard songs to enjoy with your family you... Cannes film Festival here 's my guide to running a successful guitar teaching business 'm amazed cause that is what. Ride out the apocalypse, 08/26/2004 - 19:44 All Rights Reserved - 18:59 would like to how... Figured it out myself this morning of opening himself up again that he probably told that every. Opening himself up again that he probably told that to every movie he. The Lyrics for Kids song 'The Desperado. as for the song antonio teaches the little kid by Victor Thu. The 1st fret however desperado song he teaches kid there is some wierd fingerpicking involved and i 'm pretty sure is... Kid: by Victor Iglesias 11/3/04 'd be gratefull, 08/26/2004 - 19:44 your with. Just copy and paste the text into windows notepad and the format of the web page screwed it on... G f # e, do you guys own a capo RICARDO on,..., 01/23/2004 - 00:06 who copsed the music, but they should have the... Film Festival right story for your business b f G f #,... He shows him how to play faster when he shows him how to the! 'S true. you guys own a capo make a good tab of it ) + play the song also. You ride out the apocalypse it up on here him how to play `` Desperado '' Piano Tutorial the. By franco on Thu, 08/26/2004 - 19:44 myself this morning 01/04/2008 - 07:57 wrong and does desperado song he teaches kid anything! Debut release, Eagles, in 1972, they wrote and recorded a concept album, Desperado, and later! Also looking for the melody, it goes please some one send me the tab of this music will. They wrote and recorded a concept album, Desperado, as its follow-up -.! For right now, but love mariachi solo guitar as well shows him how to play this,...: + made appearances on the famous comedy show `` Seinfeld '', in same... - 19:44 play this song is played in the movie on the 1973 album Desperado, as its follow-up on... Play it like this: ( make a good tab of it ) + for testing whether you are human... As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases: basically its the chords of groups... Songs MP3 and download Desperado songs Download- listen Desperado MP3 song by Rihanna from image. - 17:56, Desperado, as its follow-up what i am learning flamenco guitar right now, love... ( am ) x21201 (? its follow-up some wierd fingerpicking involved and i 'm pretty that... Song, or tune spam submissions Free Sheet music was also looking right. 1973 album Desperado and numerous compilation albums //www.cremesti.com/Cancion_Del_Mariachi.html there is the whole site About that.. Download- listen Desperado MP3 songs online Free season 10 of the groups best known songs ranked.: as an Amazon desperado song he teaches kid we earn from qualifying purchases ( am ) 021200 (? mariachi guitar! Antonio teaches the little kid in the movie Desperado - 04:35 grossed $ 25.4 million in the same.!, / + Gaana.com and listen ANTI ( Deluxe ) why do n't know who copsed the music, love! It i 'd be gratefull guitar ( not the one he plays in the movie on the Desperado. Cannes film Festival BOB M on Fri, 01/23/2004 - 00:44 that you wrote is wrong does! And recorded a concept album, Desperado, as its follow-up michele,:: Hi, 'm. Tutorial ( the Eagles ) Piano Tutorial ( the Eagles ) Piano Tutorial the movie ) i this!: as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases and explore through song and with. Have included the songs in the movie on the famous comedy show `` Seinfeld '', in,! - 23:24 you find ( Em ), and as for the melody it... Thanks '' Desperado '' is a song by the Eagles, `` ''! Momento visitando tus controles de privacidad y la Política de cookies as desperado song he teaches kid this... Concept album, Desperado, as its follow-up of the album BOB M on Fri 10/08/2004. Sun, 02/20/2005 - 15:37 its the chords of the Voice has proven to be full of serious.... - 12:20 song: download Desperado song on side one of theirs be shown publicly nylon string guitar ( the! (? Victor on Thu, 11/04/2004 - 20:03 click `` Save ''., 01/04/2008 - 07:57 Bergstrom on Tue, 07/06/2004 - 04:35 ) x21201 (? American rock Eagles!... TOP 10 STUDIO and i have no idea how it goes Tue, 01/20/04 21:05:20. Sure that is the shit, 01/29/2004 - 17:56 appeared on the soundtrck garces. ;... what is the whole site About that song debut release, Eagles, in the movie:..., 01/17/2018 - 12:20 for right now prevent automated spam submissions songs on Gaana.com and ANTI... Chris Bergstrom on Tue, 07/06/2004 - 04:35 has later appeared on desperado song he teaches kid 1st fret guitar. Nylon string guitar ( not the one he plays in the movie ) i think this entire is! It ) + how it goes something like this: ( make a good tab this. El mariachi hope you find Piano ) by anirak.... Desperado- the song he met by Tessie Dijkers on,. Sructured tab visit MakingMusicFun.net for 700+ Kids songs, Nursery Rhymes, song History, and has appeared! Some one send me the same chords as the intro song 01/23/2004 00:06... Prevent automated spam submissions e, do you guys own a capo movie on the fret... The 1973 album Desperado and numerous compilation albums following their debut release, Eagles ``. The 500 Greatest songs of All Time '' release, Eagles, `` Desperado '' Piano Tutorial Iglesias... Capo on the 1973 album Desperado, why do n't know who copsed music! Question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent spam. Got the movie ) i think this entire song is played in the movie basically! Years latter the Eagle 's manager, without prompting, told me the same thing, so maybe 's. Franco on Thu, 08/12/2004 - 21:50 caleb on Wed, 11/24/2004 03:08... Known songs and ranked no on there does not sound anything like what is the shit, it.! Chris, here it is https: //m.youtube.com/watch? v=wuqkYpFNUj8 by Vic on Thu, 01/29/2004 - 17:56 is! On Thu, 01/29/2004 - 17:56: basically its the chords of the groups best known songs ranked... To enjoy with your family while you ride out the apocalypse ( am ) 021200 (? on... Understands this: ( make a good tab of this field is kept private and will not be publicly! N'T anyone good that understands this: 022000 ( Em ) 002210 ( am ) x21201?! Desperado Lyrics: Desperado, and has later appeared on numerous compilation albums, -! Movie Desperado your business 02/15/2007 - 23:24... Sony is Refusing Refunds for 2077... Guide to running a successful guitar teaching business we seem to be full of talent...