Best Guardian Druid talent builds for every situation (single target, AoE, raids, dungeons), and detailed information about each talent and when to use them. Search Search. Druid Balance Feral Restoration. Rocket boots, rocket helm, reflectors etc are crucial. Add in a Shadow Reflector if there’s a Warlock defending. Guardian Flag … Finishing-Move, der Schaden pro Combopunkt verursacht und jeden Extrapunkt Energie in 1 zusätzlichen Schaden umwandelt. Once you have the flag out it’s about positioning and movement. Yes, he is rather bad at it) Protection Warriors are a backbone of any Raiding guild. Schaden wird durch Angriffskraft erhöht. This all recently changed when AQ opened its gates. Last updated 2021/01/18 at 1:45 AM View Changelog . 1 Druid PvP Guide 2 Hunter PvP Guide 3 Warlock PvP Guide 4 Paladin PvP Guide 5 … Hunter Beast Mastery Marksmanship Survival. Hunter Beast Mastery Marksmanship Survival. Undercity: Sylvanas’ Throne Room It’s nothing like BFA/modern WoW where you can tank forever and get healed through infinite amounts of damage. So what a new FC should know? Wanna be a FC. So what a new FC should know? Being that druids are more of a hybrid class, that can cover every single role in the game, you would be hard suited to choose a specifically best one. As I'm completely new to the druid class, and haven't ever really focused on PVP a lot, I guess what I'm looking for is some kind of hybrid (hah, see what I did there?) This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. Tank / FC; Restoration; Balance; Feral DPS Throughout this guide, we will cover many different aspects to increase your Guardian Druid expertise, including concepts like Guardian Druid talents and talents builds, Guardian Druid BiS gear choices, Guardian Druid stat priorities, among many other aspects of your class and specialization. Table of Contents. Overall i felt happy. Login to your character. Just be wary of rogues. That's when I realized an important factor that not enough people seem to be talking about: the client will be running on patch 1.12 from the very beginning. WARCRAFT LOGS CLASSIC WARCRAFT LOGS CLASSIC New Naxxramas Requirements Are Coming January 3, 2021 Click here to view the Naxxramas requirements that will go into effect on January 3, 2021 at noon UTC. Search. My main was a 39 Tauren Druid flag carrier. I suppose you have to deal with the 5 minute mage on your end too. My friend and I just started here and he is going whammy shammy for pvp so I figured I'd give it a go as a druid. Druid Flagcarrier Discussion in 'Level 19 Twinking' started by Shapey, Aug 7, 2009. Jump to page: Results 1 to 10 of 16 Thread Tools. A few druid tips I can toss in are: Use abolish poison before entering the enemy flag room. I'd like to know if druids were capable in all specs back in the vanilla days. There's just so many cool PVP videos out there of druids doing so many cool things - varying from good old Azgaz, to more modern StormX. Don’t let Warriors get easy charges on you and don’t get caught in positions where a Mage/Lock/Hunter/Shaman can blow you up. On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Restoration Druid Healer in WoW Classic. AFAIK there’s no reason to ever go cat form besides Stealth & Dash. Notre guide leveling pour le Druide dans WoW Classic / Vanilla est ligne ! Which includes druid. Insect swarm kind of falls under the same category as ferocity. While these videos are super cool, they don't always offer in depth tips as to what to do, when to do it, etc. Since you dont seem to experienced, go rogue, you struggle with a druid in pvp when you are not knowing what you are you are getting into. Feral (Flag Running) Talents. Lack of gear as Feral. Warlock Affliction … They designed that way. Contents; Races ... the name of the Druid game is Capture The Flag and Druids are the best at it. I did record all the jumps (that I know) as a form of documentation to prepare myself for the classic launch, but instead of keeping the recordings myself, I thought that it might be good idea to share them with you guys. Orgrimmar: Valley of Honor 2. Erfordert Druide. Damage isn’t super high but you send mages OOM and hold flags like no other. Mage Arcane Fire Frost. Track humanoids is awesome. WoW Classic Tank Tier List: The S Tier: Warrior; Tier 1: None; Tier 2: Druid; Tier 3: Paladin ; Shaman (yes, Enhancement Shaman can Tank. Shapey OG. Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a good spec for resto pvp? Show Printable Version; Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display. Those jumps will enhance your flag carrier capabilities big times and are a helluva lot of fun. But who is most likely the flag carrier, and a lot of times successful capturer? You want to be in Bear form any time you’re indoors, travel form outside, of course it’s situational but that’s the general rule of thumb. Classic Restoration Druid Healer Spec, Builds, and Talents. My main was a 39 Tauren Druid flag carrier. Those jumps will enhance your flag carrier capabilities big times and are a helluva lot fun. So my question is what your experience has been and whether you have found a viable strategy, gameplay or spec to cope with this? The definitive source for Classic WoW content, tools, and community. I know priest is probably the best, but this just sounded more fun to me. Mage Arcane Fire Frost. First off do some research on power shifting macros. Investimentos - Seu Filho Seguro. Here, you will learn how all you need to know to play the Druid class as Restoration Healer. Wollt ihr einen Druiden in WoW – Classic spielen, dann gibt es einiges zu bedenken. Messages: 15 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 0. Tank or healer. They breakdown into three basic categories: Balance, Feral Combat and Healing. Thanks a lot for this, this was the kind of stuff I was looking for. I’m biased, but I loved playing my druid. A level 19 druid is pretty much left with running the flag and support through heals. Autre. Venruki & Ziqo VS Quin69 & McConnell the ULTIMATE showdown? Guardian Flag … (Druid is THE underdog class in classic now, and will be later till the TBC, thx to the Blizzard designers) My main was druid at the vanilla and so on till the MoP expansion. You are not logged in. Rogue Assassination Combat Subtlety. Overall i felt happy. Has great heals and purge makes them a real issue for other casters / enemy buffs. 1 Punkt: 50-66 Schaden 2 Punkte: 86-102 Schaden 3 Punkte: 122-138 Schaden 4 Punkte: 158-174 Schaden 5 Punkte: 194-210 Schaden Share This Page. Should my final goal be 2 AGM trinks or 1 and 1 2% HP on honorable kill along … Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Remil ilmi. The definitive source for Classic WoW content, tools, and community. In my view Alliance druids have a significantly harder position due to Shamans being able to strip all buffs, hots, potions as well as doing massive 3k+ hits with a 1.5s but nevertheless, I would love to hear from horde as well. You must be at least level 10 to participate. Wanna be a FC. Erhöht 30 min lang die Rüstung des befreundeten Ziels um 25 Punkt(e). You need to stay 1 step ahead of the enemy offense. by Maker » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:05 pm . Cenarion Raiment Cenarion Raiment is considered to be weaker than pre raid best in slot gear for raid healing, but the massive stamina, intellect and Increased Critical Spell bonus are very nice during early phases for player vs. player. Last edited by Maker on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. View on Curse Download Companion App Join Discord Latest Version 3.1.6. As a Druid Flag Carrier you'll want to always have these … I enjoy both roles, and got 14 years of experience playing druid. Don't think I ever saw those videos. by Maker » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:05 pm . Intro . Ironforge: The Military Ward 2. When the player get the stealth-buff the flag will drop on the ground as if the Rogue deselected it, so if the Rogue still want to carry it on he/she have to un-stealth, pick it up again and try to get to friendly base without stealth. Has roots and Nature's Grasp which are pretty nice. Viable as a flag carrier in pugs. Search Search. As a druid healer you can do both raiding and PvP in roughly the same spec. This build makes the carrier a strong defender by being able to receive significant amounts of damage. Those are absolutely required. Wir haben die Essenz des Druiden für euch zusammengefasst. Alliance Battlemaster Locations 1. 1. Shaman Elemental Enhancement Restoration. This build makes the carrier a strong defender by being able to receive significant amounts of damage. Quick Facts; Table of … Any tips, tricks and macroses is welcome. Someone with actual Druid experience (I don’t play one) can give you more specific info but this should give you a rough idea of the WSG flag carry meta. Though Druids are a hybrid class, the differences between builds of the same specialization tend to be fairly minor because of the great amount of must-have talents embedded inside each tree. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Twitter. Flag Carrier. They’ll probably change a bit between pservs & Classic but you’ll need to have this sorted out. In general, use the roof while team is going for EFC, Do x when enemy team is coming up to roof. I'm looking to pick up the skull of impending doom and starting to level engineering on the pserver - I did play with engineering before on a warlock, but I guess I'd use it slightly differently for flag carrying. Flight Form would be the next number. 4. TL;DR: Please share any tips for an aspiring druid flag carrier to practice before Classic launches. Most roles have just one talent build provided, but the Tank/Flag Carrier role has two. Druid; Guardian Flag Carrier Spec/Glyphs/Trinkets + Reply to Thread. › Classic wow druid flag carrier spec › Classic resto druid pvp › Wow classic druid pvp builds › Resto druid talent points classic wow › Resto druid pvp spec wow classic › Feral druid leveling guide vanilla › Druid weapons › Druid weapons vanilla. Hiya folks, so there is this thread "Paladins in Classic" and good information has been given there. Live Classic. Thanks! Tweet. Viable heals if geared correctly. As Flag carrying is something druids excel at, I figured that's what I wanted to start focusing on - as it forces me to get to know the different combinations of abilities the druid has. #ClassicWoW #VanillaWoW just a few WSG games running flags. Jump to page: Results 1 to 10 of 16 Thread Tools. Stealth to the flag 2. Any tips, tricks and macroses is welcome. Specs, gear, professions, consums. Medical Device Sales 101: Masterclass + ADDITIONAL CONTENT. Découvrez la meilleure spé ainsi que le stuff conseillé, addons, macros etc. Most importantly, they will have all these changes made over the course of Vanilla WoW from the very beginning in Classic. So you might wanna throw them a heal once in awhile too, since you can't heal in cat or ghost wolf form. One point in nature's grasp is surely better than one point in heart of the wild if you're serious about flag carrying. World of Warcraft Classic PvP Builds Druide Heiler-Skillung. Grab the flag 4. In Classic, movement speed is going to be your best stat for any class during the leveling process. Rogue Assassination Combat Subtlety. I personally am more interested in "Druids in Classic" since my current goal is to play a druid in classic. et soyez le premier Druide lvl 60 de votre serveur ! Click the links below to navigate the guide or read this page for a short introduction. Guide Type: Classes. Vanilla WoW Druid Macros Vanilla WoW Guides. View on Curse Download Companion App Join Discord Latest Version 3.1.6. Flag Carrier. Free Action Potion, also known as "Fap", is one of the most frequently used potions in Classic World of Warcraft. Get Free Classic Wow Druid Level Spec now and use Classic Wow Druid Level Spec immediately to get % off or $ off or free shipping. You can kite the enemy for days if you know exactly where they are. View Profile View Forum Posts Join Date Jun 2012 Posts 6 Rep Power 0. Cat form and dash outside 5. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next Last. Skull of Impending Doom is super important for you because it gives you a speed boost and prevents you from being CC’d by any effect that breaks on damage. Think Prot warrior with pocket healer = 1 Druid. So any links to existing guides that I somehow failed to find are welcome, just as general tips are very welcome to be added here - I'm sure I'm not the only aspiring flag carrier around. Specs, gear, professions, consums. I used the search function to no avail so here's my thread now. Leveling WoW Classic Druid Talent Builds For leveling as a Druid, you can't go wrong with leveling with feral talents: At level 20 you unlock both Cat Form and your first point in Feline Swiftness. Guardian Druid Tank Talents & Build Guide - Shadowlands 9.0.2 By Pumps . Some vids also would be great. Level 19. This guide will walk you through everything you need to know to play a Druid in a PvP environment in WoW Classic, with a focus on Battlegrounds but also including World PvP and Dueling. And not just A flag carrier but the best flag carrier I could be. Un ensemble de Druide contenant 4 objets. You become an absolute beast in BGs. of a guide to WSG flag carrying and a guide to druid PVP in general. So I don’t think it’s faction specific. I have already come across an awesome guide to all the jumps in WSG - and will hopefully be able to start practicing those on a pserver today as I should get my Blue PVP 4-set bonus. The guide will cover everything from talent choices, gameplay and rotation, and useful racial bonuses. Feral: This spec focuses predominantly on taking damage and dealing it out. Hiya folks, so there is this thread "Paladins in Classic" and good information has been given there. Report Links. From my very first days in Auberdine I knew what i wanted to be when I would grow up: A flag carrier in Warsong Gulch. Aug 7, 2009 #1. This potion allows you to move freely without fear of Stuns, Slows, Roots, etc. No, it's not going to make you a better flag carrier, but it's a significant boost in other PvP situations and it's a single talent point. Warlock Affliction … The “shifting cooldown” only applies when you are trying to deshift within the first 1.5 seconds of shifting into that form, using the special action buttons. Lack of key talents and the worst mana economy in the game as OOMkin. If you are the FC in WSG, Nature’s Grasp and Improved Nature’s Grasp are a must. Cenarion Raiment Cenarion Raiment is considered to be weaker than pre raid best in slot gear for raid healing, but the massive stamina, intellect and Increased Critical Spell bonus are very nice during early phases for player vs. player. View Profile View Forum Posts Join Date Jun 2012 Posts 6 Rep Power 0. Stay near a Healer at all times, try to keep tabs on the enemy Rogue(s) and don’t get caught in a stun in caster/travel form. Thunder Bluff: Hunter’s Rise 3. Important consumables for you include Swiftness Potions (speed), Free Action Potions (stun/slow immune), & Restorative Potions (dispel magic debuffs). Either Moonkin or Tree of Life is stance 5, depending on spec. Will do! New replies are no longer allowed. WeakAuras - Classic. In der Wiederherstellung-Fähigkeiten Kategorie. The Classic list Flag carrier gear Balance player vs. player gear Class priority/best in slot list. Shaman Elemental Enhancement Restoration. I mastered the art of engineering, I learned all the jumps and i ranked to the level of Commander (R10) with BiS BWL gear sprinkled in. And not just A flag carrier but the best flag carrier I could be. Oh, and sorry if I missed a build somewhere else on the forums, I tried searching for it >.< 0. Hexenmeisters are great at assisting the Schurke at killing the enemy Flag Carrier because they can cast Furcht on enemy Healers and can dish out a lot of damage if they are the Destruction Build. Simple stuff like "bear inside, travel outside" makes total sense, but I hadn't really considered to stay in Bear more of the time inside. He's one of the key reasons I decided to play druid, I mention him in the post too ;) But while his videos are cool, much of it goes too fast to really understand not only what he's doing all the time, but moreso, how are why he's doing it. A community for World of Warcraft: Classic fans. I'd like to know if druids were capable in all specs back in the vanilla days. You should check out the Classic PvP Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/SsZAZ3z. A level 19 druid is pretty much left with running the flag and support through heals. Tank / FC; Restoration; Balance; Feral DPS ; Standard: This build is a balance between CC, damage absorption, and mobility. The “default” setup once you have the flag safe is to be on your roof with a healer and Mages/Hunter to work choke points and peel for you. Classes. Ziel als Eule ist es, euch so oft wie möglich vor dem Gegner in Sicherheit zu bringen, um ungestört Sternenfeuer zu zaubern und ihn mit kritischen Treffern zu töten. Druid; Guardian Flag Carrier Spec/Glyphs/Trinkets + Reply to Thread. I got a few question regarding gear and new patch. Welcome to our Restoration Druid Healer guide for WoW Classic, tailored for PvE content. Linear Mode; Switch to Hybrid Mode; Switch to Threaded Mode; 12-02-2012 #1. jahmeezyy. I know that you of course need to be able to adapt do various situations, and yet can't set it all up as a step-by-step guide, but I guess that this is some of the knowledge and rules the great players have inside their heads and use to react to different scenarios. Or are we doomed to become a meme once P6 arrives and the FC meta switches to Mages / Def warris? Fellow druids on both sides of the war - From my very first days in Auberdine I knew what i wanted to be when I would grow up: A flag carrier in Warsong Gulch. Linear Mode; Switch to Hybrid Mode; Switch to Threaded Mode; 12-02-2012 #1. jahmeezyy. I mastered the art of engineering, I learned all the jumps and i ranked to the level of Commander (R10) with BiS BWL gear sprinkled in. Last updated on Jul 24, 2019 at 10:00 by Impakt 23 comments. It is not possible for a Rogue in WSG to capture the opponents flag and then stealth around with it. This makes you basically impossible to stop or slow down. WeakAuras - Classic. Balance. You'll be flag carrying in organized play and thus shifting a lot, 2 points in will save you a lot of mana. Copier lien. I’m biased, but I loved playing my druid. Some vids also would be great. Fellow druids on both sides of the war - From my very first days in Auberdine I knew what i wanted to be when I would grow up: A flag carrier in Warsong Gulch. Show Printable Version; Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display. Anything with rocket boots is better than a priest FC. Stage Design - A Discussion between Industry Professionals. Oh wait, a warrior flag carrier probably wrote that. Paladin Holy Protection Retribution. Brackets: 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 There is no PvP group finder system in Classic – so players must group up and travel to the Battlemaster NPC in the main cities to join the battle. 1. Priest Discipline Holy Shadow. Updated for Shadowlands Pre-Patch. WoW Classic: Der Wilder-Kampf-Druide - DpS-Edition Wer in WoW (jetzt kaufen 14,99 € ) einen Druiden spielt, wählt damit eine der vielfältigsten Klassen, die euch das Spiel bietet. Throughout this guide, we will cover many different aspects to increase your Guardian Druid expertise, including concepts like Guardian Druid talents and talents builds, Guardian Druid BiS gear choices, Guardian Druid stat priorities, among many other aspects of your class and specialization. Re: Flag Carrier. About Druid. The following is a list of all of the PvP relevant abilities available to a Druid at level 29. We had another couple of resto druids with imp rejuv, so I didn’t need to spec it. I mastered the art of engineering, I learned all the jumps and i ranked to the level of Commander (R10) with BiS BWL gear sprinkled in. I prefer to provide utility in a battleground and fill the gaps between my team. Engineering in general is also basically a requirement for Vanilla PvP especially if you want to be a formidable flag carrier. Hell no, don't underestimate the cat. Classic Raider Profiler; 2. Shaman - Pretty much does anything. Not too powerful, pretty useless outside of my chosen profession but I felt i had an impact and could play that what I wanted to play. Is Venruki the BEST flag carrier of all time in Classic? Stormwind: Stormwind Keep 3. Most roles have just one talent build provided, but the Tank/Flag Carrier role has two. … No amount of jumping, juking or protection by the team can change that. Re: Flag Carrier. Maker Tester . WoW Classic Level 29 Twink Druid Guide Contents. Type in chat: /cr scan; 3. Dope druid guide Lavz! Un(e) équipement. And then more druid focused things such as: Stay in bear form for these and these situations, Try to use pre-cast abolish poison in x situation, When a rogue does x - you should do y (etc for other classes), It makes sense to use cat form in these situations (I noticed a pretty good player yesterday running through mid using cat rather than travel form, but couldn't figure out why), Always use these consumables / use items, for these situations. Ein/eine Zauber. If they catch you in cat you need to blow some CDs. 338 640 124 24 Favoris. There is a problem with that though. I personally am more interested in "Druids in Classic" since my current goal is to play a druid in classic. Druids, especially at this and the next level bracket, are the unbridled masters of both Capture the Flag and telling Mages no.Their shifting abilities make them virtually immune to Polymorph and their Cat Form’s extra speed with talents makes them the fastest things out in a Battleground and thus, the best Flag Carriers (FC) at this level. The Classic list Flag carrier gear Balance player vs. player gear Class priority/best in slot list. Feral (10 pts) - [Ferocity] (5/5), [Thick Hide] (3/3), [Savage Fury] (2/2). Last edited by Maker on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. Here are some of your key abilities: Key Abilities Run aroud enjoy the game. Record your combats, upload them to the site and analyze them in real time. So any links to existing guides that I somehow failed to find are welcome, just as general tips are very welcome to be added here - I'm sure I'm not the only aspiring flag carrier around. Classic PvP Guides. I did record all the jumps (that I know) as a form of documentation to prepare myself for the classic launch, but instead of keeping the recordings myself, I thought that it might be good idea to share them with you guys. A shadow priest will take your buffs too and strip u nekid. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship, Druid Flag carrying in phase 5 and beyond. A druid was a member of the high-ranking class in ancient Celtic cultures. I'm making my druid FC at the moment and gearing and so in is going great. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I did record all the jumps (that I know) as a form of documentation to prepare myself for the classic launch, but instead of keeping the recordings myself, I thought that it might be good idea to share them with you guys. ... Druid - Another great FC choice. Nastiest flag runner I’ve seen. I kept mine for pvp utility and pve healing was good enough. Diese Skillung nimmt alle Talente mit, die Sternenfeuer verstärken. They are unmatched when it comes to resilience and their ability to keep Boss's attention is top tier. Feral (Flag Running) Talents. #ClassicWoW #VanillaWoW just a few WSG games running flags. Welcome to Warcraft Logs, a Web site that provides combat analysis for Blizzard's World of Warcraft MMO. The gear scaling on mages, shamans, warriors and so on has left me in what feels like a fluffy rabbit that - once targetted - goes down in 1 or 2 casts. Coupled with the fact that Ferals are insane flag carriers in WSG, it seems like they are built up to be a Swiss Army Knife of a spec with a tool for every aspect of the game. One of your strongest combos to initially get the flag out is Skull of Impending Doom plus a Free Action Potion. Great healing. TL;DR: Please share any tips for an aspiring druid flag carrier to practice before Classic launches. I've tried searching around a bit, but can't seem to find actual guides (except a few from more recent expansions, which are based on spells that don't exist). 19 Twink Druid Playstyle In the 10-19 bracket, there's no better flag carrier than the Druid, a well geared Druid twink is truly something to be feared. Any ideas would be appreciated! Feral (10 pts) - [Ferocity] (5/5), [Thick Hide] (3/3), [Savage Fury] (2/2). Eye of the Storm - Flag respawn timer, final score estimation ; Isle of Conquest - Node timers and siege engine timer; Warsong Gulch - Flag respawn timer; Wintergrasp - Wall attack alerts ; Battle for Gilneas - Node timers and final score estimation; Deepwind Gorge - Node timers and final score estimation; Capping is open source and development is done on GitHub. The best way to get the flag in in WSG as druid is as follows: 1. It has like a 6 second count so if a rogue is hidden in there and cheap shots and cripples you, the poison will be gone before the stun ends and no need to change out of form. Aperçu de la classe du druide Mise à jour le 25/08/2019. I spent some time recently going over the patch notes from Vanilla WoW to help myself make my decision of which class to choose. If you get caught out of position and multiple enemies connect on you, you’ll usually die even with heals. Priest Discipline Holy Shadow. I spent most of my WoW days playing twinks in 19, 29 and 39 brackets. You can’t do any serious raiding as rogue in sub spec lol. Paladin Holy Protection Retribution. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Quick rejuv and travel form back to base Even if theres a lot of the enemy defending theres very little that can stop you. Maker Tester . Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next Last. Just before you reach the flag switch out and drink a free action potion 3. From what ive heared it’s an annoying racial for horde stealthies. I know all pros and cons about specs, but ny question is, Do you think at level 60 is easier to find group 5man dungeon as tank or healer? Edit: Just remembered I did find this guide - http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2432 - but I still feel like I can use more input (as mentioned I'm new to druid and not very experienced with PVP), Look up stormlingx on YouTube/twitch. Probably just me acting like an old man, but I've never really got the whole "use Discord as a community thing" - I just use it to talk to friends while gaming - maybe it's time to change that ;) thanks for the input! Pages in this Guide. Riiight, druids and shamans. Overall i felt happy. I prefer to provide utility in a battleground and fill the gaps between my team. Hexenmeisters are great at assisting the Schurke at killing the enemy Flag Carrier because they can cast Furcht on enemy Healers and can dish out a lot of damage if they are the Destruction Build. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2432. Par officialtansei. Talent builds at this bracket are going to be all about which role you are going for. Level 19. Also remember that alliance has perception . Classes. Mages can hurt you as well. Druid Balance Feral Restoration. Facebook. Darnassus: Warrior’s Terrace Horde Battlemaster Locations 1. And not just A flag carrier but the best flag carrier I could be. Ever since I feel more and more useless as a FC. I'm pretty convinced that I've picked my class for classic - I always kinda had the dream of playing druid, but for some reason never got to. Below are the talent builds for each Druid role, showing all of the appropriate talents that should be selected for a given role. Logout or do a /reload to force the addon to write its data into the *.lua file; 5. Please log in to post a reply or register if you don't already have an account. I spent most of my WoW days playing twinks in 19, 29 and 39 brackets. I used the search function to no avail so here's my thread now. Hello, i will soon be level 60, and i havent decided yet what role shall i play in dungeons and raids. Those jumps will enhance your flag carrier capabilities big times and are a helluva lot of fun. Look at the build (12/0/39) for druid PVE in Classic WoW (version)s. Build posted by Tube - Druid PvE Swiftmend Spec The vanilla phase was constant frustation as druid. Un set de transmogrification créé avec la cabine d'essayage de Wowhead. : Masterclass + ADDITIONAL content Druids were capable in all specs back in Vanilla... Leveling pour le Druide dans WoW Classic 30 min druid flag carrier spec classic die Rüstung befreundeten... To write its data into the *.lua file ; 5 ; 5 each. By being able to receive significant amounts of damage for Horde stealthies Classic, speed... Device Sales 101: Masterclass + ADDITIONAL content Rep Power 0 your strongest combos initially... Of jumping, juking or protection by the team can change that all. Best flag carrier druid flag carrier spec classic 'll want to be a formidable flag carrier probably that... I tried searching for it >. < 0 Balance player vs. player gear class priority/best in slot.... Usually die Even with heals organized play and thus shifting a lot of mana insect swarm of! Your flag carrier i could be basic categories: Balance, Feral Combat and Healing interested in `` Druids Classic! Carrier capabilities big times and are a backbone of any raiding guild carrying in organized and! Wsg to Capture the flag out is Skull of Impending Doom plus a free action potion provided. For it >. < 0 some time recently going over the course of WoW. Freely without fear of Stuns, Slows, Roots, etc decision which! Basically impossible to stop or slow down like no other in Classic to! Talent build provided, but this just sounded more fun to me Vanilla est ligne for Blizzard World! Once P6 arrives and the worst mana economy in the game as OOMkin: Please share any tips for aspiring. To 10 of 16 thread Tools when enemy team is coming up roof. Running the flag in in WSG to Capture the flag and then around! Racial bonuses it >. < 0 in Nature 's Grasp is surely than. Curse Download Companion App Join Discord Latest Version 3.1.6 or register if you want to a. A member of the appropriate Talents that should be selected for a given role 0 Trophy Points: 0 Points! Provides Combat analysis for Blizzard 's World of Warcraft Classic PvP builds Heiler-Skillung! Curse Download Companion App Join Discord Latest Version 3.1.6 to base Even if theres a lot of mana if. Gibt es einiges zu bedenken usually die Even with heals all recently changed when AQ opened its gates didn. Provides Combat analysis for Blizzard 's World of Warcraft MMO flag … the source! Battlemaster Locations 1 Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display add a! Through heals the leveling process toss in are: use abolish poison before entering the enemy.. To a druid Healer in WoW – Classic spielen, dann gibt es einiges zu bedenken myself make decision. Theres very little that can stop you serious raiding as Rogue in sub lol... One point in heart of the appropriate Talents that should be selected for a given role no avail here! And more useless as a druid in Classic '' and good information has been there! A shadow Reflector if there ’ s nothing like BFA/modern WoW where you can both... Times and are a backbone of any raiding guild the Tank/Flag carrier role two... To help myself make my decision of which class to choose are helluva. To ever go cat form besides stealth & Dash druid FC at the moment gearing. Resto PvP if anyone had a good spec for resto PvP your Restoration druid Healer you can tank and... Threaded Mode ; Switch to Hybrid Mode ; 12-02-2012 # 1. jahmeezyy allows you to move freely fear! Be level 60, and sorry if i missed a build somewhere else the. Free action potion role you are the FC meta switches to Mages / Def warris this page, will! Not be posted and votes can not be cast of fun set de transmogrification créé avec la cabine d'essayage Wowhead! Been given there its gates when enemy team is going great thanks a lot, 2 in! Companion App Join Discord Latest Version 3.1.6 um 25 Punkt ( e ) pocket Healer = 1 druid Classic! Stop you venruki & Ziqo VS Quin69 & McConnell the ULTIMATE showdown lvl 60 de votre serveur to the... Is most likely the flag out it ’ s nothing like BFA/modern WoW where can... Under the same spec interested in `` Druids in Classic few WSG games running flags amount of,... Before entering the enemy for days if you get caught out of position and multiple enemies on! Interested in `` Druids in Classic force the addon to write its data into the * file. Balance player vs. player gear class priority/best in slot list < 0 both raiding and in. Keyboard druid flag carrier spec classic, http: //retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php? tid=2432 sub spec lol le 25/08/2019 top... A few question regarding gear and new patch as follows: 1 any guild... A free action potion do n't already have an account best flag carrier you 'll want to a. Up to roof for PvP utility and PvE Healing was good enough comments not! 23 comments spielen, dann gibt es einiges zu bedenken Companion App Join Discord Latest Version 3.1.6 druid. ( e ) and community druid role, showing all of the appropriate Talents that should selected! Wollt ihr einen Druiden in WoW Classic, tailored for PvE content, do x when enemy is! Efc, do x when enemy team is coming up to roof:. Sounded more fun to me the links below to navigate the guide or this.: Please share any tips for an aspiring druid flag carrier le Druide dans WoW Classic / est! Flag carrying druid flag carrier spec classic organized play and thus shifting a lot of mana also a. Will save you a lot of mana WoW from the very beginning in Classic deal with the 5 mage... Thread Tools given role the worst mana economy in the Vanilla days roles have just druid flag carrier spec classic. Selected for a short introduction Classic list flag carrier, and a to... And drink a free action potion 3 game as OOMkin Druids are the FC in to. Is a list of all time in total Classic / Vanilla est ligne defender by being able to receive amounts... Maker » Fri Jul 24, 2019 at 10:00 by Impakt 23 comments faction specific carrier Spec/Glyphs/Trinkets Reply. Healed through infinite amounts of damage dans WoW Classic, tailored for PvE content Twinking ' by... Kite the enemy offense was the kind of falls under the same category as ferocity best way get! T do any serious raiding as Rogue in sub spec lol class in. 'S attention is top tier druid game is Capture the flag and Druids are the talent builds for your druid! And drink a free action potion 3 back to base Even if theres a lot of fun makes. Step ahead of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php? tid=2432 couple! Post a Reply or register if you know exactly where they are when... I got a few question regarding gear and new patch and analyze them in real time and it. Deal with the 5 minute mage on your end too certified information Security... 1 time in total 0 Trophy Points: 0 Trophy Points: 0 a defender. Depending on spec la cabine d'essayage de Wowhead on spec racial druid flag carrier spec classic i... Read this page for a Rogue in sub spec lol, use the roof while team is going be... Tree of Life is stance 5, depending on spec flag in WSG. Definitive source for Classic WoW content, Tools, and i havent decided what. An account you in cat you need to blow some CDs the enemy defending theres very little that can you. The 5 minute mage on your end too, Slows, Roots, etc flag in... Be selected for a given role real issue for other casters / enemy buffs my WoW days playing twinks 19... Balance, Feral Combat and Healing the opponents flag and Druids are the FC in to. Role has two Healer you can do both raiding and PvP in general, use the while... Register if you know exactly where they are unmatched when it comes to resilience and their ability keep. Use abolish poison before entering the enemy for days if you 're serious about flag.! Ll usually die Even with heals Horde Battlemaster Locations 1 helluva lot of.. Helm, reflectors etc are crucial changed when AQ opened its gates ll usually die Even heals! Read this page for a short introduction stop you the enemy defending theres very little can. Playing twinks in 19, 29 and 39 brackets linear Mode ; to. In sub spec lol play druid flag carrier spec classic dungeons and raids priest is probably the best flag carrier i could be thread. Carrier but the best at it ) protection Warriors are a helluva of... Insect swarm kind of stuff i was looking for upload them to the site and analyze them real. Druid role, showing all of the high-ranking class in ancient Celtic cultures got a few WSG games flags. Page for a short introduction i will soon be level 60, and sorry i! And support through heals strip u nekid high-ranking class in ancient Celtic cultures new patch for casters. To Capture the flag out it ’ s about positioning and movement serious. Real issue for other casters / enemy buffs these … Classic Restoration druid Healer in WoW.... Goal is to play the druid game is Capture the flag out is Skull Impending.