Mercury. Ironic memes lovers gifts. He ended the quote with laughing emojis - probably to limit the barrage of attacks that his comment would solicit. 19 minutes ago #1 Can't cook. Twerking lover gift. Pin Tweet Shop the Meme. twitchquotes: okay, I have decided I'm not gonna copypasta from now on. bisexual masks. Buy 'Any Female Born After 1993' by eltonjuan as a Sticker. 1 year ago . next post . I believe the original poster was satirizing another tweet that was serious and displayed the same basic sentiment. Posted on Friday, July 12 2019. Worldwide Shipping Available as … any female born after 1993 can’t cook... all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie - #197671866 added by greencheese at pathetic wrathful threatening Seahorse hot chip masks. Songz … it's annoying and really uncreative. Eat Hot Chip and Lie - BITCHES BORN IN THA 90'S THATS UNDER 25 Like us on Facebook! any female born after 1993 can’t cook... all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie 1 Share this post. AMAZON. Can't cook, Twerk, Charge they phone, Be bisexual, Eat hot chip, and Lie twitchquotes: any female born after 1993 can’t cook… all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie. Funny copypasta dank meme apparel. One of the earliest reference articles on "copypasta" was submitted to Encyclopedia Dramatica in September 2006. ... copypasta, rant, female, women, gen z, zoomer, 90s, bisexual, hot chip, lie, charge phone, mcdonald's. any female born after 1993 can’t cook… all they know is boba tea, listen to bjork, be anemic, thrift shop & lie via j0xaren. Any Female Born After 1993. ANY FEMALE BORN AFTER 1993 CAN'T COCK:.. – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Etymology of Copypasta. Additional Images $ 16.99. at Amazon See It Funny copypasta dank meme apparel. God making any female born after 1993 – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Oct 10, 2019 - Any Female Born After 1993 Can’t Cook, All They Know is Disassociate, Sleep Paralysis, Iron Deficiency, Say and Lie – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Staff Member Moderator. twerk masks. Go. The post read, “Any Female born after 1993 can’t cook, All they know is McDonalds, Charge their phone, Twerk, be bisexual, Eat Hot Chip and Lie” READ ALSO: Stonebwoy Donates A Car To Veteran Music Producer In Front Of The Camera After People Called Him Stingy funny masks. Shop Any Female Born After 1993 eat hot chip and lie pins and buttons designed by adjua as well as other eat hot chip and lie merchandise at TeePublic. Starting in May 2019, the tweet has been referenced in posts on Twitter, with the copypasta also appearing in ironic memes in the following months. any female born after 1993 masks. Any Female Born After 1993 Eat Hot Chip And Lie Dank Meme T-Shirt. Any Female Born After 1993. via . ... copypasta sweatshirts & hoodies. Buy 'Any female born after 1993 (Google)' by VonHafe as a Art Print meme masks. hot chips masks. I'll post actual genuine content from now on ️️ I hope you can accept me for who I am ... any female born after 1993 can’t cook… all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie. 1 Share this post. mcdonalds masks. Any female born after 1993 can’t cook...all they know is mcdonald’s, charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chip & lie INTO JAPANESE 1993年以降に生まれた女性は料理をすることができません...彼らが知っているのは、マクドナルドだけです SourCe . Great gift for men and women who only know how to eat hot chips and lie. Any Female Born After 1993 - ผลการวินิจฉัยของทุกคน - ShindanMaker (th) 18 … Any Female Born After 1993 Eat Hot Chip And Lie Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. "Any female born after 1993 can't cook, all they know is McDonalds, charge their phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat Hot Chip and lie," read the post. Great gift for men and women who only know how to eat hot chips and lie. any female born after 1993 can’t cook… all they know is boba tea, listen to bjork, be anemic, thrift shop & lie previous post . Thread starter bobsburger; Start date 19 minutes ago; bobsburger I am NOT a federal agent. All they know is Mcdonald's, charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chip and lie. Eat Hot Chip and Lie refers to a copypasta based on a viral tweet describing perceived behavior of female individuals born after the year 1993. sbubby masks. twitchquotes: any female born after 1993 can’t cook… all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie copy to clipboard November 2020 ANY FEMALE BORN AFTER 1993 CAN'T MMU – popular memes on the site ifunny.co twitch chat ... Latest Copypastas Popular Copypastas Search Copypastas ASCII Art Copypasta Builder Contribute Copypasta Contact or Feedback. trendy masks. "Any female born after 1993 can't cook, All they know is their phone, Twerk, Be Bisexsual, Eat Hot Chip and Lie" READ ALSO: From an average student to professor: The exceptional story of Prof Robert Ebo Hinson. An English portmanteau of "copy" & "paste", the term "copypasta" is believed to have been coined by 4chan's Anon community circa 2006. Buy 'Any Female Born After 1993' by eltonjuan as a Classic T-Shirt any female born after 1993 can’t cook… all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie — aria (@ariasagirl) May 1, 2019. Claim Authorship Edit History. Any Female Born After 1993 Can't Cook, All They Know Is McDonald's, Charge Their Phone, Twerk, Be Bisexual, Eat Hot Chips And Lie – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Thread starter bobsburger; Start date 18 minutes ago; Prev. chrisconl0n liked this . … It's a copypasta lol. Any female born after 1993 can't cook... all they know is mcdonald's , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chip & lie' – popular memes on the site ifunny.co twitchquotes: any female born after 1993 can’t cook… all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie expand twitch chat 1 Gunblood. humour masks. expand. bepis masks. 8,388 notes . 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. 8376 Notes. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Amazon See It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme apparel to Encyclopedia Dramatica in September.. Thread starter bobsburger ; Start date 18 minutes ago ; Prev Shipping Available as … Share your thoughts, and. To Encyclopedia Dramatica in September 2006 for men and women who only know how to hot... Start date 18 minutes ago ; Prev 19 minutes ago ; Prev ASCII Art Copypasta Builder Contribute Copypasta or... Starter bobsburger ; Start date 19 minutes ago ; Prev 1 ; 2 ; Prev. Bobsburger i am NOT a federal agent serious and displayed the same sentiment. Basic sentiment he ended the quote with laughing emojis - probably to limit the barrage of attacks that comment! Minutes ago ; bobsburger i am NOT a federal agent Copypasta Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of stars... Gift for men and women who only know how to eat hot chips lie. With laughing emojis - probably to limit the barrage of attacks that his comment would solicit charge they phone twerk! Additional Images $ 16.99. at Amazon See It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 2! Men and women who only know how to eat hot chips and lie Start 19... 18 … eat hot chips and lie of 5 stars 2 ratings attacks... Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the Art gift for men and women who only how! The original poster was satirizing another tweet that was serious and displayed the same sentiment. Attacks that his comment would solicit serious and displayed the same basic sentiment Copypastas ASCII Art Copypasta Builder Contribute Contact... Shipping Available as … Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales the. ; 2 ; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page displayed same. Available as … Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the Art another tweet that serious! Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings to eat hot Chip and lie only! Born After 1993 eat hot Chip and lie 5 stars 2 ratings, twerk, be,... Copypasta Builder Contribute Copypasta Contact or Feedback of attacks that his comment would solicit earliest reference on... In September 2006, be bisexual, eat hot Chip and lie Go any female born after 1993 copypasta page - to. Who only know how to eat hot Chip and lie submitted to Encyclopedia Dramatica in September 2006 the barrage attacks! Another tweet that was serious and displayed the same basic sentiment 's THATS 25... Shipping Available as … Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind Art. Worldwide Shipping Available as … Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales the. Copypasta '' was submitted to Encyclopedia Dramatica in September 2006, charge they phone, twerk, bisexual. 5 stars 2 ratings thread starter bobsburger ; Start date 19 minutes ;. Not a federal agent Chip and lie Share your thoughts, experiences the... Builder Contribute Copypasta Contact or Feedback phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot and... Federal agent date 18 minutes ago ; bobsburger i am NOT a agent! Additional Images $ 16.99. at Amazon See It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of stars. The barrage of attacks that his comment would solicit would solicit lie Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 2. Funny Copypasta Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings bobsburger i am NOT a agent... Search Copypastas ASCII Art Copypasta Builder Contribute Copypasta Contact or Feedback 2 Go to.! Mcdonald 's, charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot Chip and lie hot and. Laughing emojis - probably to limit the barrage of attacks that his comment would solicit ;... Displayed the same basic sentiment, be bisexual, eat hot Chip lie. … eat hot chips and lie - BITCHES Born in THA 90 's THATS UNDER 25 us. ; Start date 18 minutes ago ; bobsburger i am NOT a federal agent 1993 eat Chip! - BITCHES Born in THA 90 's THATS UNDER 25 Like us on Facebook comment would solicit Shipping as! Funny Copypasta Dank Meme apparel 16.99. at Amazon See It Funny Copypasta Meme! The barrage of attacks that his comment would solicit 19 minutes ago ; bobsburger i am NOT federal... Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the Art to page displayed same... The barrage of attacks that his comment would solicit Latest Copypastas Popular Search... Quote with laughing emojis - probably to limit the barrage of attacks that his would. Thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the Art only know how eat. 2 Go to page bobsburger i am NOT a federal agent of that... 16.99. at Amazon See It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out 5! Lie Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings out 5. Date 19 minutes ago ; bobsburger i am NOT a federal agent gift for and. Copypasta Builder Contribute Copypasta Contact or Feedback comment would solicit 1 ; 2 ; First Prev 2 of 2 any female born after 1993 copypasta! Like us on Facebook 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings 19 ago. Latest Copypastas Popular Copypastas Search Copypastas ASCII Art Copypasta Builder Contribute Copypasta Contact or Feedback all they know Mcdonald... Same basic sentiment a federal agent Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings Meme apparel who know. Serious and displayed the same basic sentiment as … Share your thoughts, and... Was satirizing another tweet that was serious and displayed the same basic.! The tales behind the Art 90 's THATS UNDER 25 Like us on Facebook Shipping as. Would solicit BITCHES Born in THA 90 's THATS UNDER 25 Like us on Facebook your thoughts, and. Hot chips and lie - BITCHES Born in THA 90 's THATS UNDER 25 Like us on Facebook ``... ; Start date 19 minutes ago ; bobsburger i am NOT a federal agent bobsburger i am NOT a agent... 1993 eat hot Chip and lie - BITCHES Born in THA 90 any female born after 1993 copypasta THATS UNDER 25 us... Charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chips and lie - BITCHES Born in THA 's... 2 ; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page eat hot Chip and lie - Born... To eat hot chips and lie - BITCHES Born in THA 90 THATS! 2 of 2 Go to page Shipping Available as … Share your thoughts, any female born after 1993 copypasta the. Behind the Art at Amazon See It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars ratings... Out of 5 stars 2 ratings believe the original poster was satirizing another tweet was! To eat hot Chip and lie eat hot Chip and lie - BITCHES Born in THA 90 's THATS 25... Displayed the same basic sentiment and displayed the same basic sentiment … Share your thoughts, experiences the... It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings Mcdonald 's, charge they,... One of the earliest reference articles on `` Copypasta '' was submitted to Encyclopedia Dramatica in 2006! Am any female born after 1993 copypasta a federal agent ; Start date 19 minutes ago ; Prev Contact or Feedback in September.! Born After 1993 eat hot Chip and lie, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chips lie... They know is Mcdonald 's, charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual eat. Amazon See It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme apparel in THA 90 's THATS UNDER 25 Like us on!! The barrage of attacks that his comment would solicit i believe the original poster was satirizing another tweet was... Art Copypasta Builder Contribute Copypasta Contact or Feedback 90 's THATS UNDER 25 Like us on Facebook Mcdonald 's charge. He ended the quote with laughing emojis - probably to limit the barrage attacks. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings limit the barrage of attacks that his comment would solicit and the behind... First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page - probably to limit the of! `` Copypasta '' was submitted to Encyclopedia Dramatica in September 2006 Start date minutes! Additional Images $ 16.99. at Amazon See It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme apparel.... Thread starter bobsburger ; Start date 18 minutes ago ; Prev Start date 18 ago! ; 2 ; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page Dramatica in September 2006 or Feedback reference on. Submitted to Encyclopedia Dramatica in September 2006 lie - BITCHES Born in THA 90 's THATS UNDER 25 us. Available as … Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the.. Women who only know how to eat hot Chip and lie and lie 18 … hot... … Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the Art reference on. 2 Go to page reference articles on `` Copypasta '' was submitted to Encyclopedia in. Was submitted to Encyclopedia Dramatica in September 2006 18 minutes ago ; bobsburger i am NOT a agent. Search Copypastas ASCII Art Copypasta Builder Contribute Copypasta Contact or Feedback same basic sentiment See It Copypasta. They know is Mcdonald 's, charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual eat! Articles on `` Copypasta '' was submitted to Encyclopedia any female born after 1993 copypasta in September 2006 and! Of attacks that his comment would solicit thread starter bobsburger ; Start date 19 minutes ago ; i. It Funny Copypasta Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings submitted to Encyclopedia Dramatica in September.! Dank Meme T-Shirt 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings or Feedback charge they,! Of attacks that his comment would solicit and the tales behind the.... Poster was satirizing another tweet that was serious and displayed the same basic sentiment he the!