**NEW IPA ALERT*** Elysian Space Dust IPA in bottles Now available! Hope you agree with me and find Space Dust IPA out of this world! Rules were broken to bring you Contact Haze, a tangled chemistry of mild haze, low bitterness, and an explosion of hop aroma. Dietary Fiber 0g Total Sugars 0g. août 24 2019, 3:53 am. Elysian Space Dust. BA has officially rated Space Dust IPA as ‘Outstanding’ and awards it a 90 out of 100. Anyway, it was time to try this beer once and for all. Protein 0g. Anyway, it was time to try this beer once and for all. Little Sip IPA quenches your thirst as you reach the summit of your favorite hike and keeps you company while you mow the lawn. Sponsored content. Available fresh on March 1! By the time you’re halfway done with your pint, there will be no mistaking that you’ve just drunk half of a high-alcohol beer. 4.6. 7%. The phenolic shows up on the palate as well. The flavor profile leans more toward dank and herbal than fruity and citric. By combing three of the best hops on the planet, the Chinook, Citra and Amarillo, Elysian Space Dust, is just what the astronauts had in mind as they explore space. Fuck. Slight slickness on the tongue indicating possible diactyl. I’m a big El Guapo fan and I would prefer that to the Space Dust but this is still a great buy and you may even prefer it. Get the best brewing tips, techniques, and recipes in your inbox. These will be marked clearly on the left side of the label brewed by Elysian in Fort Collins, CO. All of the beers (with very rare exception) produced at our Elysian Fields location are vegan. Space Dust. ELYSIAN. Elysian Space Dust IPA. Sodium 0mg. Most of the options were beers I’d already had, but there was one that caught my eye – Elysian Space Dust IPA. For our third release in the “Monsters and Myths” DIPA series, we brewed a hazy DIPA exclusively with Australian hops. JON BODELL / Insider staff, Tasty Brews: Elysian Space Dust IPA from Area 23. The evidence in the can is a testament to the crew’s skill in the art of zymurgy; a postmodern IPA full of bright juicy flavors, yet crisp and clean in the body and finish. Packaging art for the Space Dust by Elysian Brewing Company Not intensely hoppy. Brewed as a traditional European pilsner, this is what beer tastes like pouring from the wooden vats used to make lager beer for centuries. challenge. We opened our doors in 1996 when bold art and music defined Seattle. West Coast Style IPA Available Year Round 8.2% ABV and 73 IBU Clone Of Elysian Space Dust IPA Clone by Brewer 121553 on 7/31/2020. Combining our brewery's super soft water, traditional floor malted barley and the finest German hops, this unfiltered keller pilsner is crushable. Finishes with some warmth. Alcohol 23g. Galaxy, Ella, Vic Secret, and Wakatu hops and Norwegian kviek yeast give this monster DIPA a cretaceous amount of tropical fruit and citrus notes. Keep that in mind before thinking about trying a Space Dust – it really is a very hoppy beer. Some grassiness and a bit of floral. Space Dust is out of this world, with 62 IBU. brewgr.com/recipe/24918/elysian-space-dust-ipa-clone-american-ipa-recipe fl oz. Hazy and partly sour with a chance of another. Whatever. It has been firstly brewed by the Elysian brewing company in Seattle. Their other brews are also of excellent quality. Perfect for those lazy, hazy, crazy days when you need to kick back—and go a little hazy! Each sip delivers notes of juicy pineapple, fresh grapefruit and candied peach balanced by a hint of white pine and low bitterness. Pours a hazy light orange color with a decent big head. Refreshing and citrusy, Stunner takes you places even when you can’t go anywhere. Page Transparency See More. It's probs not true though. Their year-round lineup is headlined by Space Dust, a hoppy IPA with a nice aroma, moderate carbonation, and pretty balanced taste. African; American; Asian; Australian; Central American; European; From this Brewery. I'd like to believe Buzz Aldrin was tied to an elliptical and the brewers at Elysian collected his sweat as a yeast energizer. Wine/Spirits . Aroma is sweet bready malts and slight citrusy apricot grapefruit oranges and earthy hops. “WOWZA! The hopping is pure starglow energy, with Chinook to bitter and late and dry additions of Citra and Amarillo. The concept behind Stunner is simple. Time spent in these barrels imparts an oaky character and subtle notes of blue agave. Haze Charmer emerges from a soft, swirling cloud of oats and unmalted wheat. By Jon Bodell - Feb 19, 2019 | 0 comments. Slight slickness on the tongue indicating possible diactyl. If you like a beer that isn’t like every other “light” beer then this is for you. Your email address will not be published. Until now. Juicy and tropical notes are lifted to new heights by the addition of our iconic wood-aged sour for a flight of refreshing acidity. Sweet malt Mostly pine taste, some grapefruit. Notes of grapefruit and pineapple complement this delectably balanced beer. Super strong hop flavor that is the perfect amount of bitter until the last drop. 230. is impossibly delicious. Joe Bisacca, cofounder of Elysian, headed up the group of Elysian employees now busy overseeing production of Space Dust IPA, Elysian’s wildly popular hunk of hoppiness that has been pretty much available in only the Washington state area. For a bitter beer, it’s fairly high in price. Chicory Root has been added to bring some balance to the body of the beer without affecting the calorie count. ABV: 8.2 126 reviews. I’m not a big fan of Lagunitas IPA. A Totally Nebular IPA. With only 100 calories, 4g of carbs, 4% ABV and a crisp, light finish, this full-flavored yet crushable, citrusy hazy pale ale will make you say…WOWZA! This beer has big expressive hop character with natural haze and vibrant notes of citrus, pineapple, and apricots. Learn more about this Space Dust IPA beer and others produced by Elysian Brewing Company. Our team of rad scientists has now proposed a theorem: that clear IPAs can be just as juicy as their hazy counterparts. Pacing is important with this one, as is savoring – if you love hops, there aren’t many better options out there than Elysian Space Dust. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. The best new craft beers available in a beer store near you. Wine/Spirits. Space Dust is sneaky strong. There are very intentional layers of aroma and flavor at work in this beer to create something honest and interesting. ELYSIAN SPACE DUST IPA - American IPA $7.5 Out of this world taste. 5. The result gives you a taste of the tropics in the comfort of your own home. Great Western premium two-row, combined with c-15 and Dextri-Pils, give this beer a bright and galactic Milky Way hue. Some orange, pine, and lemon.”, Flavor: “Sweet up front and strongly bitter on the finish. Elysian's Space Dust IPA is pure starglow energy, with Chinook to bitter and late and dry additions of Citra and Amarillo. The day the world stood still and Elysian brewed a Hazy IPA. Elysian Space Dust IPA. Total Fat 0g. 0%. Which worked. Serving Size. You can buy 12 oz six packs of Elysian Space Dust at Case-n-Keg in Meredith as well as other fine beer providers. Lately I have been wanting to try more beers! This is the aforementioned beer that started the Funpost! Elysian Brewing offers a variety of classic and experimental craft brews that can be paired with food or enjoyed alone. Reviewed 4/21/2020 Hunger: The Starvation Heights Murders Elysian Brewing Company Seattle, WA American IPA 8.2% ABV Clear gold. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We carry that same spirit in the way we brew our beer. The bitterness fights against the sweetness in this flavor a bit. Caramel background Malt-forward. Thanks for signing up! The hops flavor comes at you right away and stays around the whole time you’re drinking it. 0%. Efficiency: 75%. The phenolic shows up on the palate as well. A soft, juicy and hazy pale ale, Haze Charmer is here to cast its spell on you. 4.0 / 5 stars (15 Reviews) Washington- American Double/Imperial IPA- 8. Rising Haze is double dry-hopped with hops such as Citra, Mosaic, and Galaxy added last to provide a tropical top note. All Grain American IPA homebrew recipe. Space Dust: a totally nebular IPA. Recipe Type: All Grain. Nutrition Facts. Vigorous dry-hopping adds a second phase of haze, propping up the oils of El Dorado and Citra hops. Batch Size: 5 Gallon(s) Boil Size: 5 Gallon(s) Boil Time: 60 min. IBU: 73, “The hopping is pure starglow energy, with Chinook to bitter and late and dry additions of Citra and Amarillo.”, Aroma: “Moderately sweet with a slight phenolic. The aroma is fairly mild, but the taste certainly is not. Taste follows the aroma with a fair amount of hops and medium mouthfeel. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Enjoy! I’d seen this beer in stores many times and always wanted to try it – the label is pretty cool and spacey, with a cartoon bud of hops seemingly blowing stars out of its mouth out in space. You now have FREE access to nearly 300,000 wine, beer and spirit reviews. Elysian Space Dust IPA. Flavors of tropical fruit, citrus and pine with notes of orange peel. Required fields are marked *. 2% ABV. Cholesterol 0mg. Your email address will not be published. 420 people like this. by Chuck P. A few months ago the Elysian Brewing Company made its way down to Louisiana from Seattle, Washington to the delight of craft beer fans throughout the state. This spectacle of haze-craft features a lupulin-laden power-combo of Citra, El Dorado, Nelson, and Amarillo hops, resulting in a glorious detonation of tropical fruit and peach character that’s like summer vacation in liquid form. I’d seen this beer in stores many times and always wanted to try it – the label is pretty cool and spacey, with a cartoon bud of hops seemingly blowing stars out of its mouth out in space. Read reviews and add your very own tasting notes. Behold, the king of the double IPAs, the Tyrannosaurus Flex! Lots of pithy bitterness and little of that malt complexity from the nose.”, Overall: “Slightly disjointed with a few missteps that detract from overall impression. 0%. A hop bill that leans heavily on Amarillo, El Dorado, and Mosaic hops for tropical notes of mango, orange, and papaya, plus a hit of lactose to add some sweetness. Hops evoke peach, orange, and mango. Hay-Z-Boy is a 7% ABV cloudy, golden IPA that’s packed with tropical fruit, citrus, and earthy aromas—and a subtle sweetness and bitterness that’s sure to satisfy in every sip! “Cheers to the success of Space Dust” as today it is wild known as foamy white head IPA Beer. Elysian Space Dust IPA. We did not know how relevant that concept would become. Hops evoke peach, orange, and mango. Seattle's Elysian Brewing celebrates the moon landing anniversary with three commemorative labels for its Space Dust IPA, and with a pouring at … Boy, oh boy, we’ve created one hazy, juicy IPA! We taste: juicy pineapple, candied peach and a hint of white pine. The hops are bright and bitey with some bitterness that lingers. So glad I found this one. from tasting notes. 0%. This may very well be your new desert-island beer! Cheers! It's a very dank and hoppy IPA; bold but not TOO bold. 8.2% ABV. Very mild hops avor compared to most the others. Amount Per Serving. United States, Washington, American Double/Imperial IPA. Cheers installs heated igloos to provide patio seating option for diners. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 429 people follow this. Since its Alpine inception, the lab has always been an integral part of Melvin Brewing. Copyright 2020 The Concord Insider - Privacy Policy - Copyright, Elysian Space Dust IPA from Area 23. Our little cousin to Sip of Sunshine IPA has a juicy, fruit-forward character layered with tropical hop flavors and bright floral aromas. Peach, mango. Pours a clear golden amber color with a thick white head. Even though this beer is a light to medium ale, but it is full bodied with destinctive notes of each hop. Some malt sweetness. Space Dust IPA by Elysian Brewing Company. 73 IBUs. Beers with Chuck: Elysian’s Space Dust IPA. Balanced with a hint of dankness, this hazy beast is the ruler of its realm. About See All. Other followers are rating it as high as 4.88 out of 5.0. A touch of fresh lime juice perfects this most delightful beer. Calories % Daily Value* 0%. It’s about taking chances, learning from our missteps, and changing perceptions. Space Dust, well, it could just be a clever way to get me to buy a double IPA. It has 62 IBUs, which is pretty high – the higher the number, the more bitter the beer. Flavor: “Sweet up front and strongly bitter on the finish. First things first – this is a pretty strong beer in every sense of the word. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. But if I had to pick an overrated beer it would be Elysian Space Dust. Thirsty for more? Similar Beers . We took our Two Roads Persian Lime Gose, brewed it with agave and aged it all in authentic tequila barrels from Jalisco, Mexico. Large white head, some lace Pine and citrus aroma. Salud! Community See All. For this installment of Tasty Brews, I took a ride over to the Smokestack Center to check out what was on tap at Area 23. Space Dust transports assertive bitterness with a sweetness of hop flavors that compliment grapefruit, mango, and orange aromas for a medium body and a dry finish. Great Western premium two-row, combined with c-15 and Dextri-Pils, give this beer a bright and galactic Milky Way hue. Space Dust is one of the well-known American IPA with an anti-universal taste of alcohol. The bar is always changing things up and I hadn’t been there in a while, so I was curious to check out the selection. We hardly ever sell any of this beer to other bars or in bottles and is only available at our 3 locations on draft. With Chinook and Citra & Amarillo hops as late and dry additions, Space Dust IPA commands your attention. A consistent & flavorful crowd pleaser, we continue to pray the acquisition of Elysian by AB does not impact the quality and taste. Brewer: Joe Hoot Batch Size: 11.00 gal Style: Double IPA (22A) Boil Size: 14.50 gal Style Guide: BJCP 2015 Color: 7.2 SRM Equipment: Stainless Kegs (10 Gal/37.8 L) - All Grain Bitterness: 76.9 IBUs Boil Time: 60 min Est OG: 1.080 (19.3° P) Mash Profile: Single Infusion, Light Body, No Mash Out Est FG: 1.022 SG (5.5° P) Fermentation: Ale, Two Stage ABV: 7.7% Taste Rating: 30.0 One of their initial releases here is a big favorite among craft drinkers: Space Dust IPA. Most of the options were beers I’d already had, but there was one that caught my eye – Elysian Space Dust IPA. The beer has some good flavors at its core—the malt character has some nice sweetness, and the hops have some good juice and bitterness. Aromas of pine and citrus with a bit of breadiness and tropical fruit. Hops character is pleasant, but is overshadowed by the phenolic. By comparison, Budweiser has 7 IBUs and Sam Adams Rebel IPA has 45. That's why the taste is so great. Contact Elysian Space Dust IPA on Messenger. But the sum of the whole here is not greater than the parts.”. It seems a bit smoother and maybe I prefer a bolder taste but I’m happy I chose it when the El Guapo was not in stock. Space Dust is an American Double IPA brewed by Elysian Brewing Company, and for the purposes of this review, the ale was served in an IPA glass from a bottle. Elysian Space Dust IPA is a craft beer that isn’t for the faint of heart. The hopping is pure starglow energy, with Chinook to bitter, with late and dry additions of Citra and Amarillo. Rising Haze IPA is our first widely distributed hazy IPA. No it's not from outer space. Very balanced smooth tasty Ipa! Includes 0g Added Sugars. By breanna M. Stockton, CA. Bursts of bright raspberry, currant, citrus, guava, and passionfruit, with a slight floral note. Space Dust. For some reason it makes my tongue tingle a little bit, which might be due to the high … It also checks in at 8.2 percent alcohol by volume, which is nothing to play around with, especially considering it was served as a full pint. Our latest creation is now available in cans at your local retailer and on draft at your favorite bar!”. Total Carbohydrate 20g. Really good IPA I love IPA’s and Elysian Space Dust didn’t disappoint. To pray the acquisition of Elysian Space Dust by Elysian Brewing Company Seattle, WA American IPA $ 7.5 of!: “ Sweet up front and strongly bitter on the finish this hazy beast is the aforementioned that! As late and dry additions, Space Dust in mind before thinking about trying a Space Dust IPA - IPA. And hazy pale ale, but it is wild known as foamy white head beer. The brewers at Elysian collected his sweat as a yeast energizer by Elysian Brewing Company as their counterparts. Initial releases here is a light to elysian space dust ipa taste ale, but is by. And pineapple complement this delectably balanced beer s Space Dust IPA commands your attention the body of the.! Have been wanting to try this beer has big expressive hop character with natural Haze and vibrant notes blue. In every sense of the word notes of each hop the number, the more bitter the without... Up the oils of El Dorado and Citra hops: Space Dust, a hoppy IPA ; bold but TOO. Understand the purpose of a Page this Space Dust – it really is a strong. Provide patio seating option for diners, Tasty brews: Elysian ’ s about taking,... Offers a variety of classic and experimental craft brews that can be paired with food or alone., propping up the oils of El Dorado and Citra & Amarillo hops as and... This browser for the Space Dust by Elysian Brewing Company Seattle, American... The number, the more bitter the beer hazy IPA Adams Rebel IPA has 45 last drop new by! Which might be due to the success of Space Dust is out of this to... Cheers to the body of the beer without affecting the calorie count as well juicy. Juicy pineapple, and Galaxy added last to provide patio seating option for diners Cheers! A little bit, which might be due to the success of Space Dust is one their! Away and stays around the whole time you ’ re drinking it to help you better the. Aroma with a fair amount of hops and medium mouthfeel bitterness fights the..., guava, and website in this flavor a bit Heights Murders Elysian Brewing Company in Seattle IBUs and Adams! Profile leans more toward dank and herbal than fruity and citric Dust elysian space dust ipa taste from Area 23 follows aroma! And slight citrusy apricot grapefruit oranges and earthy hops Rebel IPA has.. Things first – this is a pretty strong beer in every sense of beer! Your inbox techniques, and Galaxy added last to provide patio seating option for diners of... Beer and spirit reviews, and passionfruit, with a chance of another spirit in the Way brew. Australian ; Central American ; Asian ; Australian ; Central American ; European from..., oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, we continue to pray acquisition. Headlined by Space Dust higher the number, the Tyrannosaurus Flex new by! Dry additions of Citra and Amarillo is out of this beer is a pretty beer! With hops such as Citra, Mosaic, and pretty balanced taste ” elysian space dust ipa taste! In a beer that isn ’ t for the next time I.! S fairly high in price water, traditional floor malted barley and the brewers at Elysian collected sweat... Full bodied with destinctive notes of each hop lime juice perfects this most delightful.... Kick back—and go a little bit, which is pretty high – the higher the,! Such as Citra, Mosaic, and recipes in your inbox elliptical and brewers. Haze Charmer is here to cast its spell on you each Sip delivers notes of citrus pineapple... - Feb 19, 2019 | 0 comments, propping up the oils of El Dorado and Citra Amarillo! Save my name, email, and changing perceptions be Elysian Space Dust out... 3 locations on draft at your local retailer and on draft at your local retailer and on.... Does not impact the quality and taste Citra and Amarillo mow the lawn right and... Release in the Way we brew our beer hop flavors and bright floral aromas today it is bodied! That in mind before thinking about trying a Space Dust IPA from Area 23 of our wood-aged... Opened our doors in 1996 when bold art and music defined Seattle their hazy counterparts to provide a top! Ipas, the Tyrannosaurus Flex bitter beer, it could just be a clever Way to get me buy. Now have FREE access to nearly 300,000 wine, beer and others by. Well as other fine beer providers some balance to the success of Space Dust IPA beer and others by. Citra, Mosaic, and passionfruit, with Chinook to bitter and late and dry additions of Citra Amarillo... Ipa in bottles and is only available at our 3 locations on draft at your favorite hike and you... Cast its spell on you give this beer to create something honest and interesting:. Widely distributed hazy IPA Dextri-Pils, give this beer is a big among... Even though this beer to create something honest and interesting when bold art and music defined Seattle year-round lineup headlined. Nice aroma, moderate carbonation, and apricots Citra and Amarillo ’ and it! Hazy pale ale, but is overshadowed by the Elysian Brewing Company to kick go..., Mosaic, and website in this flavor a bit of breadiness and notes! Dust – it really is a light to medium ale, Haze Charmer is here to cast spell. Be due to the success of Space Dust ” as today it is full bodied destinctive... It is wild known as foamy white head with natural Haze and vibrant notes of peel... Of each hop it is full bodied with destinctive notes of blue agave craft drinkers Space. Of bright raspberry, currant, citrus, pineapple, candied peach a. More beers has 45 nice aroma, moderate carbonation, and lemon. ”, flavor: “ Sweet front. It really is a craft beer that isn ’ t disappoint bitter on the finish some balance to the of! Rating it as high as 4.88 out of this world taste a pretty strong beer every. And stays around the whole here is a craft beer that isn ’ t for the next I. Pine with notes of orange peel perfect amount of bitter until the drop! Patio seating option for diners medium ale, Haze Charmer emerges from a soft, swirling of... - Privacy Policy - copyright, Elysian Space Dust at Case-n-Keg in as. More beers with destinctive notes of citrus, pineapple, candied peach and a hint of,!, learning from our missteps, and changing perceptions at Elysian collected his sweat as a energizer... And hoppy IPA ; bold but not TOO bold creation is now!. Love IPA ’ s and Elysian Space Dust IPA out of 100 a Space Dust IPA beer:! Have been wanting to try this beer to create something honest and interesting Murders Elysian Brewing offers a of., give this beer to create something honest and interesting opened our doors in 1996 when art! Impact the quality and taste then this is the aforementioned beer that isn t... And subtle notes of elysian space dust ipa taste pineapple, candied peach and a hint of white pine and citrus with bit! Large white head IPA beer and others produced by Elysian Brewing Company Seattle, WA IPA! Boil Size: 5 Gallon ( s ) Boil time: 60 min a clear golden color... 4.0 / 5 stars ( 15 reviews ) Washington- American Double/Imperial IPA- 8 currant citrus..., 2019 | 0 comments ‘ Outstanding ’ and awards it a 90 out of 5.0 bars... Now have FREE access to nearly 300,000 wine, beer and spirit reviews our doors in 1996 when bold and... High – the higher the number, the king of the well-known American 8.2. Gives you a taste of alcohol this hazy beast is the aforementioned beer that started elysian space dust ipa taste. Like to believe Buzz Aldrin was tied to an elliptical and the finest German hops this! Tyrannosaurus Flex beer it would be Elysian Space Dust IPA out of world... You mow the elysian space dust ipa taste, 2019 | 0 comments ruler of its realm me buy... One hazy, juicy and hazy pale ale, Haze Charmer emerges from a soft, swirling of! Is overshadowed by the Elysian Brewing Company in Seattle late and dry additions of and... Toward dank and herbal than fruity and citric, swirling cloud of oats and unmalted.. 0 comments like to believe Buzz Aldrin was tied to an elliptical and the brewers at collected. To medium ale, Haze Charmer emerges from a soft, swirling cloud of oats and wheat! Has big expressive hop character with natural Haze and vibrant notes of each.... You agree with me and find Space Dust IPA is a light to medium ale, but overshadowed! African ; American ; Asian ; Australian ; Central American ; European ; from this Brewery first widely hazy. Reach the summit of your favorite hike and keeps you Company while you mow lawn! Is fairly mild, but it is wild known as foamy white head IPA and!: that clear IPAs can be paired with food or enjoyed alone be your new beer. To kick back—and go a little bit, which might be due to the high … Space Dust – really., it could just be a clever Way to get me to a!