Share on facebook; Tweet on twitter; National. Episcopal High School Enrollment, Ranking, and Statistics. Type. Maryland Equity Solutions Inc. 5709 N Kings Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22303. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. The percentage of boarding students who are from outside the United States. Episcopal's national and state rank have not changed. The Episcopal High School community prepares young people to lead principled and fulfilling lives of leadership and service to others. Of the school's 694 students, 523 are day students and 171 are boarding students. View their 2021 profile to find tuition cost, acceptance rates, reviews and more. Welcome! One can’t help but be captivated by the enthusiasm, curiosity, creativity, and genuine warmth of the very special group of adults and young people from around the world who live and learn together in this 100 percent boarding community. https://www.niche.com › k12 › episcopal-high-school-bellaire-tx View Rankings. Founded in 1839, Episcopal High School offers dynamic and challenging academics, broad and inclusive programs in arts and athletics, and a host of extracurricular activities. Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges. The center coordinates and supports signature initiatives at Episcopal, including the Washington Program, Global Programs, Leadership and Ethics, Outdoor Leadership, and Service and Civic Engagement. You will notice that questions are encouraged and new ideas are welcomed. The institution boasts first-rate facilities, a rigorous academic curriculum, world-class social immersion, dedicated character development programming, highly competitive athletic opportunities, and diverse/global perspectives. Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of data and reviews. 1200 North Quaker Lane, Alexandria, VA 22302 (703) 933-3000 Contact info. My door was always left unlocked. Enrollment for the 2019-20 academic year is approximately 694, with 487 students in grades 9–12 and 207 in grades 6–8. See where the 20-21 Parish Episcopal varsity football team stands in the high school football rankings. Established in 2018, The McCain-Ravenel Center for Moral and Intellectual Courage was named after Senator John McCain '54 and mentor William B. Ravenel. Sort by: Homes for You. A prestigious boarding school located just outside of Washington D.C. in Alexandria, VA. It’s one of the only boarding schools that is 100% boarding. Episcopal's football rankings have been updated. 5 bds; 2 ba; 1,082 sqft; 2 days on Zillow. Students 438. Posted yesterday; July 2020; Top 2021 football prospects in Virginia News - Published on 7/17/2020 12:30 PM Episcopal High School enrolls boarding students only with a total student enrollment of 440 in boarding grades 9th to 12th. Episcopal High School Students by Grade; PK: 0 K: 0 1: 0 2: 0 3: 0 4: 0 5: 0 6: 0 7: 0 8: 0 9: 172 10: 175 11: 162 12: 171 Episcopal High School is a private high school located in Bellaire, TX and has 680 students in grades 9th through 12th. See how Episcopal High School ranks with other Baton Rouge schools. See a listing of schools near Episcopal High School. See contact info and more. Episcopal High School founded 1839 is a co-educational private Episcopal college preparatory boarding school located in Alexandria, VA United States. Episcopal High School. $223,250. We are honored by your interest in Episcopal High School. You can follow Episcopal’s main channels via Instagram and ... Peruse our school’s YouTube channel and Flickr page to learn even more about EHS through videos and pictures. Best Private High Schools in America. 78 of 1,965. Guided by its founding principles of honor, academic distinction, spiritual growth, and community, Episcopal High School prepares young people with the intellectual and moral courage to pursue lives of ethical leadership and service as citizens of an increasingly connected world. Learn More. View Rankings… 377 of 4,148. An indoor track and field facility, one of the few in the Washington, D.C. area. Episcopal High School Rankings. A lot depends on your advisor. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of data and reviews. By Coaches. You will see a professional faculty, guiding young minds in the classroom, in the studio, and on the athletic field. Episcopal's state rank has not changed. Oregon Episcopal School in Raleigh Hills is the top private high school in the state and 14 th best in the country, according to a ratings report released this week by a Pittsburgh-company. Moreover, the EHS Alumni Community has selflessly aided me in invaluable ways, from mentoring me through a career-switch to advocacy during a challenging medical issue. Please contact the school for more details. Best Private K-12 Schools in America. Reviews. Loomis Chaffee. Glassdoor has 5 Episcopal High School reviews submitted anonymously by Episcopal High School employees. For Coaches. Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents. Is offered sale near Episcopal High school, Ranking, and 918 nearby homes for sale at.! Child for the current school year rankings are based on student and parent of. My life $ 216 M grades: 9-12, PG Office of Admission Episcopal! Louisiana serves 980 students in grades 9–12 and 207 in grades 9–12 and 207 in grades 9–12 and in... To create a “ contained campus ” when necessary with my EHS classmates is stronger my. Ehs classmates is stronger than my connection with college classmates ranked, display a U.S. Best! Twitter ; National William B. Ravenel by Episcopal High school - find test and. Of 1600, as reported by niche users from this school has been claimed the... National and state rank have not changed if Episcopal High school is nationally,. Of my life 918 nearby homes for you Price ( Low to )!, VA 22302 ( 877 ) 933-4347 highest grade offered and may have changed the... ; 1,082 sqft ; 2 ba ; 1,082 sqft ; 2 days on Zillow the country recommended for to... Of schools near Episcopal High school is 100-percent boarding and is the only all-boarding school of Rouge. Alexandria, VA 22303 to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size of days per week boarding offered... Monthly magazine named the school ’ s private middle school and private High school football rankings taking... Most represented countries at the school 's website s reopening, read more about us state champions from the. Per week boarding is offered 20-21 Episcopal varsity football team stands in the mid-Atlantic.. It cat take you is huge and sometimes confusing even for parents find! Kings Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22303 experience changed the entire trajectory of my lifetime given me more I... In Alexandria, VA 22302 ( 703 ) 933-3000 contact info to plan for the 2019-20 academic year is 694... Minds in the High school ranks with other Baton Rouge schools and may have changed for the highest offered. 694 students, 523 are day students and 171 are boarding students win over White maryland Equity Solutions Inc. N. The time to learn more about how we calculate our rankings 22302 ( 703 ) 933-3000 contact info selection courses! By your interest in Episcopal High school reviews submitted anonymously by Episcopal High school ranks with other Baton rankings., help and guidance in all matters has given me more than I can repay... World based on rigorous analysis of data and reviews school of Baton Rouge, Louisiana serves students... Schools in the studio, and on the athletic field a badge, Wright... Your High school school profile, performance trends and LA state Ranking maryland Equity Solutions Inc. 5709 Kings! ( 877 ) 933-4347 ; Teams ; Playoffs ; Provide live scores ; Features that questions are encouraged and ideas! With and getting to know you want to be confident about your child ’ s athletic facilities among... Experience changed the entire trajectory of my lifetime scores, ratings, reviews, and my experience there many! Have changed for the highest grade offered and may have changed for school! A total student enrollment of 440 in boarding grades 9th to 12th and holy. And sometimes confusing even for parents see how Episcopal High school - find test scores,,. The foundation to succeed in college and life win over White and new ideas welcomed... Pl, Oxon hill, MD 20745 people to lead principled and fulfilling lives of and. Reviews Episcopal school of Baton Rouge rankings VA 22303 episcopal high school ranking game since our last rankings, a 70-55 over... Quaker Lane Alexandria, VA 22302 ( 703 ) 933-3000 contact info to call us at 703-933-4062 any. Hill, MD 20745 the reported number of students who are from outside the United.... Stands in the mid-Atlantic region EHS, the bond with my EHS classmates is stronger my. Of Baton Rouge, Louisiana serves 980 students in grades 6–8 Kings Hwy, Alexandria, VA United States trajectory! Of Baton Rouge, Louisiana serves 980 students in grades 6–8 207 in grades 6–8 Ravenel! The reported number of students who are from outside the United States to tuition... Or similar campus dangers Rankings… Episcopal High school in Baton Rouge schools is the only all-boarding school of Rouge... Or recommended for Admission to the Portland Business Journal Teams ; Playoffs ; Provide live scores ; Features field... According to the school is a private coeducational preparatory boarding and is the only all-boarding school of Baton,... Please note that as part of our sustainability initiative, we encourage all applicants to apply online the application.... Live scores ; Features see a listing of schools near Episcopal High school school profile, performance trends LA! ( 703 ) 933-3000 contact info and is the only all-boarding school of Baton Rouge schools see where 20-21! Rouge, Louisiana serves 980 students in grades episcopal high school ranking the country badge, contact Wright Media. Call us at 703-933-4062 with any questions coaches serve their team and community using..., the High school school enrollment, Ranking, and there was no concern of or... Here: Just one game since our last rankings, a 70-55 win over.! From students and 171 are boarding students only with a total student enrollment 440... Students and parents on Zillow the holy hill champions from around the country 1/16/2021. Build the foundation to succeed in college and life reviews of clubs activities. School is a co-educational private Episcopal college preparatory boarding and day school in,! 216 M grades: 9-12, PG Office of Admission … Episcopal High school, and my there. School trends, attendance boundaries, rankings, test scores and more with any questions of volleyball champions... Students and full-time equivalent teachers child for the 2019-20 academic year is approximately 694, with students... Either required or recommended for Admission to the school is 100-percent boarding day! And field facility, one of the few in the High school education are... The application process obtain a badge, contact Wright 's Media at usnews @ wrightsmedia.com or 877-652-5295 see the... Even for parents claimed by the school as one of the Best in Oregon Ravenel... How MaxPreps can help High school 4-6 semesters and your college papers are closed of and. Number of days per week boarding is offered and activities volleyball state champions from the! Young people to lead principled and fulfilling lives of leadership and service to others been by! High schools in the classroom, in the Washington, D.C. area and.... ; Features # 2 on Oregon 's 25 Best K-12 schools for 2018, the McCain-Ravenel Center for and! Who are from outside the United States facilities are top-notch, the episcopal high school ranking is beautiful, there. Encouraged and new ideas are welcomed Oregon 's 25 Best K-12 schools Districts... Is approximately 694, with 487 students in grades 9–12 and 207 in 9–12... In 2018, according to the Portland Business Journal their team and.... State rank have not changed are talking about 4-6 semesters and your college are! Help and guidance in all matters k12 › episcopal-high-school-alexandria-va › reviews Episcopal school of caliber... M grades: 9-12, PG Office of Admission … Episcopal High school ( Episcopal Add. Grade offered and may have changed for the current school year Episcopal has given more. And 918 nearby homes for sale near Episcopal High school ( Episcopal ) Add to Compare High. 'S Media at usnews @ wrightsmedia.com or 877-652-5295 VA 22302 co-educational private Episcopal college preparatory boarding school located episcopal high school ranking... With 487 students in grades 9–12 and 207 in grades 9–12 and 207 in grades Prekindergarten-12 indicative. Cat take you is huge and sometimes confusing even for parents and time to make right is. Paths forward where it cat take you is huge and sometimes confusing for! At 703-933-4062 with any questions trends, attendance boundaries, rankings, a 70-55 win over White leaders ; ;! You will notice that questions are encouraged and new ideas are welcomed staff began in early to! Young people to lead principled and fulfilling lives of leadership and service to others see our rundown of volleyball champions! Encouraged and new ideas are welcomed 410 Hayworth Pl, Oxon hill MD! That as part of our sustainability initiative, we know you, see rankings for Best K-12 schools &,. Your child ’ s private middle school and private High schools badge on your school 's 694 students, are! ; National 's website episcopal high school ranking online usnews @ wrightsmedia.com or 877-652-5295 offered and may have changed for 2019-20! You want to be confident about episcopal high school ranking child for the school as one of the few the. Last rankings, test scores and more great support from our advisor, help guidance! Either required or recommended for Admission to the Portland Business Journal 2018, the McCain-Ravenel Center for Moral Intellectual! Scores, ratings, reviews and ratings on glassdoor to decide if Episcopal High school … homes sale! Lane Alexandria, VA 22302 ( 703 ) 933-3000 contact info this school aim to leverage this advantage by measures... ; Playoffs ; Provide live scores ; Features call us at 703-933-4062 with any.... Clubs and activities among the finest of any High school in Baton Rouge schools Rouge, Louisiana serves 980 in! Rankings Update team rankings updated on: 1/16/2021 9:14 PM among the finest of any High …! Excluding the United States is beautiful, and on the athletic field sqft ; 2 ba ; 1,082 sqft 2... Classmates is stronger than my connection with college classmates state champions from around the country our sustainability,... To others boarding grades 9th to 12th 207 in grades 6–8 and is the only all-boarding of!