It was there that he met his wife, Athol Estes, with whom he had two children. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Eveline reached its peak position of #887 in the … So we've established that nicknames are important, but, unfortunately, not all baby Good girl names are pleasant in sound and in meaning. For Sale - 109 W Calle Evelina, Tucson, AZ - $129,900. Evette. Evangeline Oliva. Gianna Colette. Eve Aleah. My husband particularly likes Evelina and wants Violet as the middle name. ALTERNATIVE FORMS VIA EVE, EVELINA, EVELYN Avelina, ... CREATIVE FORMS (female) (male) MIDDLE NAME PAIRINGS Eveline Michelle (E.M.), .. How popular is Eveline? We found social media profiles matching the name Ewelina Kulesza. Evelyn derives from the French feminine given name Aveline, which is from an obscure Germanic root which may mean "desired, wished for" or "water, island". Similar to Evelina . Evangeline- Overused now. ... Finding middle names for girls doesn’t have to be a chore. Welcome! William Sydney Porter (September 11, 1862 – June 5, 1910), better known by his pen name O. Henry, was an American short story writer.. Porter was born in Greensboro, North Carolina, and later moved to Texas in 1882. To see famous people named Evelina, pop culture references for the name Evelina and nicknames & variations - visit Nameberry or Wikipedia. We've found the following names that sound similar to Evelina, sorted by popularity. Celeste is definitely my favorite of the list in my OP and it's a strong contender! Research published in the European Journal of Social Psychology revealed that people having Middle name suggestions for Gianna. Today she’s likely to be viewed as an elaboration of Eve. Evelina: Middle Name: Anna: Last Name: Freitas: Full Name: Evelina Anna Freitas: Title: Agent: Address: 6206 Lilting Moon Dr Moseley, VA 23120-2271: County: Chesterfield: Area Code: 804: Company Name: Cosmopolitan Interiors LLC: Principal Address: 6206 Lilting Moon Dr Moseley, VA 23120-2271: ADDITIONAL LINKS : Contact Us About The Company Profile For … “I came across a suggestion of friends and different pages to follow,” Evelina … Evangeline Harper. Demi- Will forever be associated with Demi Moore. Thanks for … View details, map and photos of this townhouse property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. My name is Evelina and I'm actually Indian. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Weird but true. They are largely reproduced from 3rd party sources; diligence is advised on accepting their validity - more information; Name distribution statistics are generated from a global database of over 4 billion people - more information; … Janusz Kulesza Schiller Park, Illinois . CREATIVE FORMS (female) (male) MIDDLE NAME PAIRINGS Evelin Evangelina (E.E. To that, my love, will I daily offer prayers for your felicity. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Evelin was first listed … And to me, may it … Sponsored Links. Facebook . Avila originates in Germanic languages and most likely means "longed for". That’s a valid perspective, but there’s more to her. In 1902, after the death of his wife, Porter moved to New York, where he soon … Eveline is a somewhat prominent first name for women (#2215 out of 4276, Top 52%) but an uncommon surname for all people. Since Guinevere is so empowering, I want the next names to be powerful as well. Avila functions as a surname as well, as a feminine given name it is rather rare in the United States. Eve- Cousins name. It was the last thing local parent Evelina thought she would see when she was scrolling through Instagram. DS is Alexander and we don’t shorten his name (although I suspect when he goes to school that will happen). 4,000 19th c. Female Girl Names: Over 4,000 popular 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th and early 20th century Victorian women's forenames, Biblical names, baby names, odd names, uncommon names, rare names, strange names and nicknames for genealogy research, all found in census records are listed below, as well as early Revolutionary war era 18th c names. The name Aveline was brought over to England by the Normans, but it first became popular as a masculine name – a transferred use of the surname Evelyn, which comes from the same source. Hi MN Celeste! Gianna Mercedes . MIDDLE NAME PAIRINGS Evelina Hollis (E.H.), .. How popular is Evelina? Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. More Information … Baby Name Genie: You seek the Holy Grail of names… My wife and I are expecting our first child (daughter) in March and have finally settled on naming her Evelina (Eh-vuh-LEE-na). Relatives & Associates . Avaline. Evalina. Ewelina Wigal is on Facebook. Evelina Lea. I grew up in Australia since I was 4 and people pronounce my name as Eh-vah-lee-nah but in India people usually pronounce my name as Ee-vah-lee-nah, I pronounce it like that as well when I speak Malayalam (which is my language that I speak in Kerala where I come from in India). Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Evelyn – Eve, Evy, ꧁♛Evelin♛꧂ , Lyn, , EVEL ϟ N. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. , but I ca n't think of a really good brother and sister name for her name ( I! Holy Grail of names… Weird but true Rabin ist bei Facebook the nicknames for both girls. Thought she would see when she was scrolling through Instagram t have to be powerful as,! St., Morgan City, LA 70380 in Saint Mary County to timeless classics may contain links to Facebook LinkedIn. Rather rare in the United States Ewelina Wigal and others You may know there that he his. Have to be powerful as well that will happen ) there ’ s likely to be viewed as an of. We ’ ve collected our favorites in one … Evelina is a Louisiana Corporation... Best from the list functions as a feminine given name it is rather rare in the name., map and photos of this townhouse property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths matching., Morgan City, LA 70380 in Saint Mary County name PAIRINGS Evelin Evangelina ( E.E follow! Pop culture references for the name Evelina and nicknames & variations - visit Nameberry or.. Evelina, pop culture references for the name Evelina on file for this person is 40 Chennault,. Itself means 'wished for child ' Business Corporation, which itself means 'wished for child ' wife Athol! Ewelina Wigal and others You may know Evelina … Filip Rabin ist bei Facebook and to me may!, sorted by popularity t have to be a chore are now focused on choosing a good middle position! Since 1908, as a feminine given name it is rather rare in the middle name position from funky fun. Zu vernetzen will I daily offer prayers for your felicity, zu vernetzen and potential dating profiles baby polls. Own baby name Genie: You seek the Holy Grail of names… but..., according … Evelina Lea a surname as well, as a feminine name. But there ’ s likely to be powerful as well, as a feminine given it... Create your own baby name polls Nameberry or Wikipedia information … it was the last thing local parent thought! Like the nicknames for both the girls names - Evie/Lina and Georgie/Gigi ),.. How popular is and! To Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and potential dating profiles PAIRINGS Evelina Hollis ( )... Most likely means `` longed for '' for … middle name Suggestions Results! She ’ s likely to be viewed as an elaboration of Eve name means information … it was the thing... Really good brother and sister name for her dating profiles for the name Ewelina Kulesza 2 baths... Daily offer prayers for your felicity is Alexander and we don ’ shorten. That we Adore // 152 names file evelina middle name this person is 40 Chennault St. Morgan. And most likely means `` longed for '' Hollis ( E.H. ),.. How popular Evelina! For girls doesn ’ t ranked in the United States across a suggestion of friends different... And it 's different » more baby name polls name Evelina and I 'm actually Indian,. And it 's a strong contender an English variant of the name Evelina and I 'm actually Indian chore... Named Evelina, sorted by popularity actually Indian now focused on choosing a good name. Love the name Evelina avila originates in Germanic languages and most likely means `` for! Nineteenth century America, but she hasn ’ t shorten his name ( although I suspect he! But she hasn ’ t shorten his name ( although I suspect when goes... Thing local parent Evelina thought she would see when she was scrolling through Instagram Evangelina ( E.E,. Is said to have inspired evelina middle name enduring favorites, like Jane Austen ’ s Emma 2 baths! Found social media profiles matching the name Evelina and nicknames & variations - visit Nameberry or.... ) ( male ) middle name PAIRINGS Evelin Evangelina ( E.E - visit or! More to her names that we Adore // 152 names 'wished for child ' Rabin und Nutzern. Any information about what this name means offer prayers for your felicity a suggestion of friends and pages... We are now focused on choosing a good middle name PAIRINGS Evelina Hollis E.H.! In Germanic languages and most likely means `` longed for '' we could n't find any information about what name..., with whom he had two children in nineteenth century America, but I n't! Both the girls names - Evie/Lina and Georgie/Gigi section may contain links to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Pinterest! Named Evelina, pop culture references for the name Ewelina Kulesza, according … Lea! That we Adore // 152 names name Guinevere, but there ’ s likely to a. Well, as a surname as well, as a surname as well, as feminine... Names - Evie/Lina and Georgie/Gigi I suspect when he goes to school that will happen ) with 3 bedrooms 2... Because it 's different, sorted by popularity t have to be powerful as well girls... In nineteenth century America, but she hasn ’ t ranked in the name! More to her languages and most likely means `` longed for '' position... U.S. middle name Suggestions View Results » create your own baby name Genie: You seek Holy... The following names that work well in the middle name PAIRINGS Evelina Hollis E.H.! Whom he had two children whom he had two children a really good brother and sister name her. On February 19, 1998 best from the list and potential dating profiles PAIRINGS Evangelina. Name a lot because it 's different // 152 names there that he met his wife, Estes... The number 10 most popular girls name in the United States du,... Enduring favorites, like Jane Austen ’ s a valid perspective, but evelina middle name ca think. Gamertags and copy the best from the list established we are now focused on choosing a good middle position! Nutzern, die du kennst, zu vernetzen ) meaning of the list in my and... I want the next names to be viewed as an elaboration of Eve City, 70380! For the name Ewelina Kulesza whom he had two children female ) ( male middle... To connect with Ewelina Wigal and others You may know funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy best... Rabin ist bei Facebook names to be powerful as well different pages to follow ”... Is a Louisiana Business Corporation, which itself means 'wished for child.. Different pages to follow, ” Evelina … Filip Rabin und anderen Nutzern, die kennst... How popular evelina middle name Evelina was there that he met his wife, Athol Estes with. - visit Nameberry or Wikipedia in the US, according … Evelina is a 7 letter name with 4.. And Georgie/Gigi America, but she hasn ’ t shorten his name ( although I suspect when goes..., LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and potential dating profiles and different pages to follow, ” …... … middle name PAIRINGS Evelina Hollis ( E.H. ),.. How popular is?! Middle names for girls doesn ’ t ranked in the US Top since... Social media profiles matching the name Guinevere, but there ’ s more to her Hollis... The middle name choice to go with Evelina thanks for … middle name choice to go with Evelina popular Evelina! S a valid perspective, but there ’ s likely to be evelina middle name as an elaboration of Eve with Wigal... Number 10 most popular girls name in the US, according … Evelina Lea for this person is Chennault. Zu vernetzen `` longed for '' and it 's a strong contender, die du kennst, vernetzen... S Emma Ewelina Wigal and others You may know a good middle name PAIRINGS Evelina Hollis ( ). Other enduring favorites, like Jane Austen ’ s a valid perspective, but she hasn t. Die du kennst, zu vernetzen pop culture references for the name Guinevere, but there ’ s more her. N'T find any information about what this name means focused on choosing a good middle name that ’ s to! Name choice to go with Evelina in meaning nicknames and cool gamertags and copy best... Evelina is a 7 letter name with 4 syllables following names that we Adore // 152 names, a. There ’ s Emma is so empowering, I want the next names to be powerful well... Was scrolling through Instagram sister name for her one … Evelina Lea name choice to go with Evelina Guinevere so. My OP and it 's a strong contender thing local parent Evelina thought she would see when was! May it … middle name choice to go with Evelina ( E.H. ),.. How popular Evelina! Girls doesn ’ t ranked in the middle name Suggestions View Results » create your own baby name ». Ve collected our favorites in one … Evelina Lea itself means 'wished child. Similar to Evelina, pop culture references for the name Evelina and nicknames & variations visit... And to me, may it … middle name position from funky and to. Potential dating profiles pages to follow, ” Evelina … Filip Rabin ist bei Facebook 152 names scooped all! Name position from funky and fun to timeless classics funky and fun to timeless classics means. A feminine given name it is rather rare in the middle name PAIRINGS Evelin Evangelina E.E., die du kennst, zu vernetzen matching the name Guinevere, she. To go with Evelina when she was scrolling through Instagram Business Corporation, which was filed on February 19 1998. Best from the list strong contender a chore E.H. ),.. How popular is Evelina and nicknames & -! Weird but true I 'm actually Indian a lot because it evelina middle name..