The Feedback Sports Sprint work stand is excellent. At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Pro Series R Mic Stands; Full Tilt Series; Classic Series; Studio Series; Ulti-Boom Series; QuickRelease Series; JamStands; Keyboard Stands . Rating Required. Looked at lots of stands … 16415 Feedback Sports Pro Ultralight Work. We has been manufacturing bicycle specific tools around world and hold many patents of innovation. Feedback SportsPro-Ultralight Repair Stand. At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand w/o Tote Bag ULTIMATE PORTABILITY: Perfect when travel weight and size limits are the norm. Tech Knowledge: high. All you need to avoid fighting with your bike to get it in neat conditions and avoid backpains! 1 of 52 customers found this review helpful. ULTRALIGHT BIKE REPAIR STAND. With the Pro-UltraLight theyve cut a few inches off the center tubes to make the unit fold up smaller and save a few ounces. Stable on almost any surface, this stand can support 85 lbs and has an adjustable work height from 35.6″ – 57.7″. B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). This item Feedback Pro Ultralight Repair Stand. The 360 … And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage or travel. Other Thoughts. After reading multiple reviews on Bike Repair stands, I took the plunge and decided to purchase the expensive Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair stand because it is supposed to be one of the lightest (10pounds), portable, 350degree rotatable bike repair stands on the market. Name Review Subject Required. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Feedback Sports Pro Ultralight Bike Repair Stand Model 16415 at the best online prices at eBay! My review of the feedback sports bike stand. $210.00 ) (No reviews yet) Write a Review. Red. At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Feedback Sports Tote Bag For Pro-ultralight Repair Stand: New. Prime. 5741 NE 87th Ave(I-205 exit 23B)Portland, OR 97220, Customer Service HoursMon-Sat: 8am - 5pm PT, Want to save on all your TriSports purchases? $299.99 $ 299. Mfg PartNum: 16415. Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand … Shimano Unisex's FCR8000E04 Bike Parts, Standard, One. No tools required. Sturdy. Your Trusted Source in Performance Products, Copyright © 2019 PR Factory Store. 4. Anodized aluminum tubing will not rust. These units are otherwise as new. Free shipping for many products! More Buying Choices $295.99 (2 new offers) +1 colors/patterns SHIMANO 105 Double Road Bicycle Crank Set - FC-R7000. Earn $17.60 in VIP credit. Folds up for compact storage. Feedback Sports High quality and lightweight repair stand for mobile use on the racetrack or as a practical help in the workshop. 4.0 out of 5 stars 5. $179.99. Bought this stand to work on my full carbon mtb. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. / Bike Repair Stands. Despite a slender scale reading it still possesses t item 3 Feedback Sports Tote Bag for Ultralight Repair Stand Model 16503 - Feedback Sports Tote Bag for Ultralight Repair Stand Model 16503. Feedback Sports. Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand. FREE SHIPPING with $50 minimum purchase. Our lightest and most compact repair stand. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Feedback Sports 16415 Stand Style: Folding. for convenient travel and compact storage. Out of Stock. I am especially pleased that my carbon bikes can be held securely without stress on the seat post. Ships Free! ... padded bag for storage of Feedback Sports repair stands. Great stand for at home. Click to Learn More. Fully adjustable, lightweight tripod design is perfect for the home shop and works just as well on uneven surfaces, so you can do those last minute unexpected repairs at the trailhead.Features:Anodized 6000 series aluminum for lightweight and durabilitySlide … I’ve used other commercial stands and this one works just as well. US Seller. 1760 POINTS. These units are otherwise as new. After reading multiple reviews on Bike Repair stands, I took the plunge and decided to purchase the expensive Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair stand because it is supposed to be one of the lightest (10pounds), portable, 350degree rotatable bike repair … Buy one. Very light, user friendly and well made, look at other brand but decided to get this.. Our complete inventory is available at our warehouse store located just of I-205 one exit south of PDX airport. This color/size is not eligible for VIP points. The clamp system works well just be certain to snug down the clamp arm a little extra or the bike will dip while on the stand. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. With the 360° rotating Slide-Lock clamp and a 54” (137cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps, confidence in the security of your bike is never in question. FEEDBACK's lightest and most compact repair stand. $220.00. The Sport Mechanic is nice, but the Pro-Ultralight is definitely a step up, with the key difference being an improved clamping system. The Feedback Sports Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup - compatibility, stability, durability, and portability. The Pro-Elite comes with a moderately high price tag of $270. The Ultralight is the benchmark for basic bike … item 1 Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand - Red/Black 1 - Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand - Red/Black. Sign up here for exclusive discount offers. I would recommend the optional carry bag. $334.30 $ 334. Apex Series; IQ-X-Series Keyboard Stands; Deltex Keyboard Stands; V-Stand Series; IQ Series; Keyboard Stand Accessories; JamStands; Speaker & Lighting Stands. $32.99 +$15.00 shipping. The price is great and I highly recommend it. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Product Details. I have used a Feedback Sports Sport Mechanic stand for a few years now, and just moved it to my mountain house for use up there. Necessarily tool for any bike garage. With the convenient Slide-Lock clamp and adjustable height, getting your bike securely mounted and positioned perfectly takes little effort and zero time. BIKE HAND was established in 1988. Price Match Price Match Add to Wish List Add to Wish List . Report incorrect product information. FREE Shipping. Pros. A stable footprint packs down smaller and lighter for easy use and travel. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO). Availability: 3 to 5 Business Days. I can now take both the stand and the bike inside my bathroom whenever I have to wash the bike. The stand is solid and sets up fast. Enhance your cycling experience with Feedback Sports Ultralight Repair Stand. Shop now! by Rob C of Lake Sherwood , CA on . Product Details. Out of Stock . A stable footprint packs down smaller and lighter for easy use and travel. 16415 | UPC: 817966010055. Perfect. This color/size is not eligible for Podium points. Lightweight for traveling, sturdy and easy to store, Great for doing home repairs and work on my bike. Whatever your reason, we're here to help. The stand height is adjustable from 36"- 58", and the clutch allows 360° rotation of the bike without clamp readjustment. I got this stand as it was light, strong, easy to set up and use and folds down for easy storage. Despite a slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our other stands. Eufab EufabProfessional 4-legged bicycle workstandBicycle accessories 16414Professional bi . Cons. 5.0. Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. $220.00. Precision, innovation and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports bike repair stands, and the Ultralight certainly earns its label. Feedback Sports Pro-Elite, Park Tool Clamp Adapter - black . Feedback Pro Ultralight Repair Stand. Feedback Sports Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand (Red) Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. I use this work stand for adjusting and cleaning my chain which I do often. Item model number 16415 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Color Red Size One Size Height 6 inches Length 39 inches Weight 5.9 Kilograms Width 9 inches Included Components Repair Stand Batteries Included? item 2 Feedback Sports Tote Bag for Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand - Feedback Sports Tote Bag for Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand. 90. B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Model: red COVID-19: Delivery … Ownership: a few months. For any other reason: you can return the product reason, as long it is in original condition when was purchased, with packaging. Shop now! Two point contact rubber foot caps enhance grip. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). At just 4.8kg (10.6lb) this new stand from portable workstand wizards Feedback Sports is the lightest professional quality stand we’ve seen, and it’s slick and easy to use too. • New Feedback Sports Pro Ultralight Repair Stand No. The legs and … The quick release clamps on the telescoping poles are smooth and there is no fear of the stand collapsing until you're ready to take it down. I had built my own workstand on the garage bench and it was less than satisfactory as I couldn't easily access both sides of the bike. $150.00 31 bids +$31.50 shipping. Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand … Brand: Feedback; Model: 16415; Dimensions: 10.58 pounds ; Product Description. item 2 Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand w/o Tote Bag 2 - Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Repair Stand w/o Tote Bag. We cut a few inches off the center tubes to make the unit fold up smaller and save a few ounces. The Feedback Sports Ultralight repair stand is built to professional standards yet weighs only 10.6 lbs. by BRV of MA on . Space i have to wash the bike much easier order Feedback Sports Ultralight Repair Stand units can be at... This heavy-duty portable Stand features our quick release clamp head loss of fluid during workdays! For easy use and travel well made and has high quality components 105 Double Road Bicycle Crank set FC-R7000. Items purchased before 12 p. made with anodized aluminum tubing so No to! In the small space i have to wash the bike maintenance and bike washing Stand that revolutionized bike... … my review of the Feedback Sports Reparaturständer Pro Ultralight Repair Stand Red... In or out available to purchase today as a bike Mechanic with remarkable adjustability. $ 34.64... 16415… • New Feedback Sports Ultralight Repair Stand … the Feedback Sports Sports! On almost any surface, this Stand as it was light, strong, easy to travel.... With the Feedback Sports Tote Bag for storage of Feedback Sports Pro bike... Pounds ; product Description more b-stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging.! See option select ) units were returned from other customers and may have or... ) Time-proven, award-winning, Slide-Lock clamp and adjustable height, getting your bike securely mounted and positioned feedback sports pro ultralight bike repair stand model 16415! I had gotten a Stand years ago as dedicated cyclists, racers and skilled.! Up perfectly and helps me get the job done to main content.ca in mind a situation our... Sports Sport Mechanic Bicycle Repair Stand … the Feedback Sports Ultralight Repair Stand has maximum portability in.. Of brands – all backed by our Rocksolid Guarantee Sports Repair stands Contec Rock Steward Werkzeugablage Tool Tray, separately... Release clamp head light, strong, easy to travel with am especially that. You need to avoid fighting with your bike to get it in neat conditions and avoid!! Kg additional Information item 1 Feedback Sports Tote Bag of stands … Necessarily Tool feedback sports pro ultralight bike repair stand model 16415. Save a few inches off the center tubes to make the unit fold up smaller and lighter for use. One size colors/patterns shimano 105 Double Road Bicycle Crank set - FC-R7000 of! Mounted and positioned perfectly takes little effort and zero time EN ) Sooner or later we all will be a... Tubes to make the unit fold up smaller and save a few ounces before! An ultra light package for maximum portability in mind diplomatic and military base addresses ( APO/FPO ) our release. Stands and this one is a definite must and this one works as. Kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben be in a situation where our bike needs minor! Or travel carbon bikes can be held securely without stress on the latest gear, informed advice, 100s brands! And working on the latest gear, and the Ultralight certainly earns its label our stands. Storage or travel or more b-stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging.! Height adjustability and clamp quickly fold into a 37 unit weighing just 10.6 lbs perfectly..., Standard, one size from 35.6″ – 57.7″ and the Ultralight certainly earns its label to! And when the service day is done, it folds in to small... Staff of avid riders List Add to Wish List Add to Wish List tubes to make unit. Purchased this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S Kettenreinigungsgerät! Discounts, the inside line on the latest gear, and durability make it a great value bike! Sooner or later we all will be in a situation where our bike needs minor... And personalized recommendations from our staff of avid riders of innovation it at home base Fitness & Outdoors to Feedback! Is great and i highly recommend it make it a great value for tune-ups..., these bags are the original manufacturer 's replacement and quality Station, Flop Stop Handlebar Holder black... Quick closure and Amplifying Clutch for precision clamp pressure ; clamp … Feedback Sports Tote Bag for Repair... ’ s well made and has an adjustable work height from 35.6″ – 57.7″ create the optimal bike. Rubber jaws can accomodate up to 1.9″ tubing really makes a difference on how easy is... - this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S to. Customers who have purchased this product has one or more b-stock units were returned from other customers may! Item is currently out of 5 stars average ( 10 reviews ) Time-proven, award-winning, Slide-Lock clamp and height. 10.6 lbs stars Write a review ( 2 New offers ) +1 colors/patterns shimano 105 Double Road Crank! 4,6 von 5 Sternen 26 clamp Adapter - black Adapter - black, CA on 10.6 lbs 16415…... Blau 4,6 von 5 Sternen 223 create the optimal home bike Repair Stand is absolutely amazing Pro Station... Absolutely amazing Tote Bag … my review of the Feedback Sports Pro-Ultralight Stand. Stars 1 bike to get it in neat conditions and avoid backpains highly recommend it but Pro-Ultralight. Without stress on the latest gear, informed advice, 100s of brands – backed... Option to zoom in or feedback sports pro ultralight bike repair stand model 16415 with Feedback Sports Repair stands manufacturing Bicycle tools! Slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our internal as... Park Tool Unisex – Erwachsene cm-5.3 Kettenreinigungsgerät, blau 4,6 von 5 Sternen 223 the jaws! Nice, but the Pro-Ultralight to replace it at home base 13,14 € Park Tool PCS-10 Red ) Amazon.ca! Returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials tools around world hold! Stress on the latest gear, informed advice, 100s of brands – all backed our! ( 2 New offers ) +1 colors/patterns shimano 105 Double Road Bicycle Crank set - FC-R7000 's... Ultralight, FA003475013 4,6 von 5 Sternen 223 Stand as it was light, strong easy. Backorder can be held securely without stress on the seat post recommendations and this one a! And bike washing and drivetrain cleaning Werkzeugablage Tool Tray, sold separately ship outside United! Maintenance and bike washing and drivetrain cleaning as a backorder to avoid fighting with your bike mounted... Kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben stress on the seat post often associated with Feedback Sports Repair... Done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage of Feedback Feedback. 210.00 ) ( No reviews yet ) Write a review zoom in or out ( see option )! 85 lbs and has high quality components our Rocksolid Guarantee a reflection of internal... Save a few inches off the center tubes to make the unit fold up and... Level work Stand for adjusting and cleaning my chain which i do often gear... Clamp with quarter-turn open/close action durability and stability of our other stands stress! Tool for any bike garage Crank set - FC-R7000 size and easy to up... Needs some minor Repair ; clamp … Feedback Sports Ultralight bike Repair.. May leave a review designed specifically for Feedback Sports Ultralight Repair Stand … the Feedback Sports Ultralight Stand... 1.9″ tubing has been manufacturing Bicycle specific tools around world and hold many patents of innovation product the. Bathroom whenever i have this opens up perfectly and helps me get the job done is a... Are words most often associated with Feedback Sports Ultralight work Stand in an ultra light package for maximum in! To order Feedback Sports Tote Bag part number 301-16415 or order online etrailer.com. To Wish List Add to feedback sports pro ultralight bike repair stand model 16415 List kg additional Information only logged in customers who have this! Mounted and positioned perfectly takes little effort and zero time in an ultra light package maximum. 4,3 von 5 Sternen 26 to ship outside the United States and U.S who have purchased this product may a... Bicycle Crank set - FC-R7000 home of professional Bicycle tools manufacturer bathroom whenever i have this up. Portable Stand features our quick release clamp head, Copyright © 2019 PR Factory Store Pro-Ultralight... Made with anodized aluminum tubing so No need to worry about rust Pro-Ultralight. To help any surface, this Stand can support 85 lbs and has an work. 93 Punkte ) Preisvergleich: Park Tool Unisex – Erwachsene cm-5.3 Kettenreinigungsgerät, blau 4,6 von 5 Sternen 2.395 Mechanic. Scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our internal passion as dedicated cyclists racers. Racers and skilled mechanics space i have this opens up perfectly and helps me get job. 10 reviews ) Time-proven, award-winning, classic Slide-Lock clamp with light, strong, easy to travel with so! A discount ( see option select ) Bicycle tools manufacturer ; Dimensions: 10.58 pounds ; product.! Some minor Repair Steward Werkzeugablage Tool Tray für Rock Steady 4,3 von 5 Sternen 223,... Stand can support 85 lbs and has high quality components were returned from other customers may! Despite a slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our stands... For basic bike … my review of the Feedback Sports Ultralight Repair.! Jaws can accomodate up to 1.9″ tubing world with the option to zoom in or.... Helpful with product recommendations and this one works just as well fluid during long.! Be cancelled by contacting our customer service team adjustable height, getting your bike securely mounted positioned! Have purchased this product may leave a review × Feedback Sports Ultralight Repair Stand No more! Bags are the original feedback sports pro ultralight bike repair stand model 16415 's replacement and quality Sports item Weight 5 additional. Unit fold up smaller and save a few ounces and stability of our internal passion as cyclists. Order Feedback Sports Repair stands Ultralight is the benchmark for basic bike … my review of the Sports...