I had this question for a while now (well mostly since Whoosh started listing the ST200 airbox, so recently), but wouldn't drilling a more or less 2 inches hole at the bottom of the stock airbox achieve more or less the same thing? mTune SMARTflash m235 Upgrade from £479.17 GBP. The Fiesta ST is a well-rounded car in just about every aspect, and the intake system is too. Share your favorite Fiesta ST photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Fiesta ST owners on our message board. I think it would have been easier to take off the bumper and do it.. Mk8 Fiesta ST Hose Clip Kit (Induction) £5.83 GBP. Help your Fiesta ST's EcoBoost 1.6 engine breathe with the Mishimoto Air Intake Tube for 2016-17+ Ford Fiesta ST [ST180 / MK 7.5 JA8] 1.6L MMHOSE-FIST-16IH. • After a long engineering process, cp-e™ is proud to release the Ford Fiesta ST xCel[]™ Ram Air Box Intake for the Fiesta ST. -dB-2013 IS ST2 Powdercoated Matte Black 18" Wheels HID Projector Housings ... '14 Fiesta 1.0L Turbo'd The mountune Fiesta ST Full Induction Upgrade includes a uniquely constructed aluminum air box with a secondary cold air feed point. Fiesta ST Forum is the premier Fiesta ST community. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. 2014 Fiesta ST Tux Black COBB AP / 93 OCT OTS COBB Shift Knob COBB RMM 2J Racing DE-CAT DP FSWERKS TBE Green Filter Drop-In Open Air-Box Mod Perrin Ant ... Open Air-Box Mod Perrin Ant Mishimoto Drain Plug [HR][/HR] 190 WHP / 263 WTQ @ 1700 miles COBB St 1 Dynojet @ Mach V If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. You must log in or register to reply here. Gearknob Sold Out. 2014-2017 Fiesta ST. 2014-2017 Fiesta ST Performance Parts & Accessories . The idea of the mountune box is that it's air intake is taken from the fender well, not the engine compartment, thus getting colder, ergo denser air. We improved upon the factory airbox ram air ducting by including an oiled cone filter with velocity stack to increase airflow and to hear that great turbo sound. Customization. Additionally, the air box has been engineered with features that reduce the delta pressure drop by 2kPa that when coupled with the included mountune high flow air filter, provide a 21% increase in airflow. $139.59. I had a 2" hole at the bottom of the USDM airbox before I could get my hands on a ST200 airbox. I've heard that the Mount Tune intake may struggle past 270bhp. We offer one of the largest collection of Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles. I think that the hole without the tube going to a source of cold air (as the ST200 airbox does), would be a hot air intake, which is not an improvement. Beyond that it wasn't worth the trouble for me to mod the stock air box than what the ST200 air box provided. JavaScript is disabled. The mountune Fiesta ST Induction Upgrade includes a uniquely constructed aluminum air box with a secondary cold air feed point. The difference between the Ford Fiesta st200 airbox, and the standard Fiesta ST air box. I either drill a hole in the bottom and run some fitting and a pipe to connect it like the stock ST200 or Mountune airbox OR I cut the stock box and either leave it open or install a metal place at the bottom with a hose coming out, so I guess a mix between the ST200 and Mountune. I'm debating about which turbo to go with, but one thing I'm worried about is the cost of potentially needing to upgrade the intercooler and the airbox. Maintenance, Warranty Issues & Troubleshooting. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Free shipping. • Are there any pictures of inside of the ST200 air box? The versatile and stylish Fiesta ST brings a lot to the table with its turbocharged EcoBoost engine and lightweight body, especially when you consider its undeniably tempting price tag. Additionally, the air box has been engineered with features that reduce the delta pressure drop by 2kPa that when coupled with the included mountune high flow air filter, provide a 21% increase in airflow. McGard Black Wheel Nut Sold Out. Home Account Wish List … ... FORD OEM 14-16 Fiesta Air Cleaner Intake-Filter Box Housing D2BZ9600A. injen ford fiesta st 1.6l turbo hatchback cold air intake system wrinkle black (fits: ford fiesta) 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - INJEN FORD FIESTA ST 1.6L TURBO HATCHBACK COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM WRINKLE BLACK $74.99. Air box mod.. my slaughter box DIY. McGard Locking Nut Set from £29.17 GBP. If you have any questions, call ModBargains.com at 714-582-3330 All testing done on the same day, on the same stretch of road with the same driver. To enquire about having any of our products listed on this website fitted or intalled to your vehicle. I don't want to get an aftermarket intake for my '16 because you need to buy the 2015 ford evap hose to get it to not throw a code. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. ... For 2014-2015 Ford Fiesta Air Cleaner Assembly K&N 58493CF 1.6L 4 Cyl ST (Fits: Ford Fiesta) $50.07. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61847ad2fe87dc7d The mountune Fiesta ST Induction Upgrade includes a uniquely constructed aluminum air box with a secondary cold air feed point. 2014 Fiesta ST Tux Black COBB AP / 93 OCT OTS COBB Shift Knob COBB RMM 2J Racing DE-CAT DP FSWERKS TBE Green Filter Drop-In Open Air-Box Mod Perrin Ant What size is the hose that comes with the ST200 airbox? Part Fitting Services. THE FREE FIESTA ST INTAKE MOD! I'm sure there will be colder and denser air coming in, but I am curious about what kind of power increases that cold air translates to. Please call our workshop in St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK on: 01727 867 747. http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/ford/ford-fiesta-st200-2016-review/, https://whooshmotorsports.com/colle...st-2014-2017-crossover-pipe-kit-free-shipping. The stock intake system is designed well, and the community sees that. Fiesta ST on 17in Fifteen52 Tarmac Wheels. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The COBB Ford Focus ST/RS Redline Carbon Fiber Intake is a great way to dress up your engine bay while increasing engine performance at the same time. In 2013, things heated up with the launch of the Fiesta ST, sporting a turbo 1.6L EcoBoost, this little hatch hit home with enthusiasts right away. Your IP: 159.89.170.252 This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Here's a photo comparison. Can I buy this box and swap out my stock box and be done with it? 11 12 13 Ford Fiesta Air Box Air Cleaner Automatic Used . Still cp-e™ felt that they could take the good & the bad from the stock system, and make it even better. If there’s one … I like the idea of cutting a hole in the black plastic air dam, up under the intake snorkel, to allow high pressure cold air into the standard intake hose. Free shipping. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. The carbon fiber tube and airbox lid are constructed of a 3k tow in a 2x2 twill weave pattern. So compared to the stock box, this is much better, right? We offer one of the largest collection of Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I'd be tempted to open up the grille behind the ST logo and have it feed there similar to the trackster. Airbox comes complete with filter and MAP sensor Replacement air box for the Ford Fiesta ST200, Also suitable upgrade for Ford Fiesta ST180. MP215 with ST200 airbox in ST 180 (self.FiestaST) submitted 23 days ago by joshyyy123 If I bought an ST 200 air box for my ST 180 and then bought the MP215 handset would that be compatible? Can someone with an st200 airbox post some sounds/impressions? Just like its big brother in the Focus ST, the Fiesta ST is more simplified to give the driver a more raw and visceral experience. So far in our “The Way of the FiST” series, where we are taking a 2019 Ford Fiesta ST and trying to turn it into an autocross champion, we ran it in stock form at a drag strip and an autocross before we lightened the car a bit, and slapped on some sticky Yokohama tires. This simple intake mod makes a big difference in intake air temperature, and has a huge impact in how quickly the car can shed heat once you get moving. The Mountune airbox was available in the U.K. a fair while before the ST200 was released. Test Results. I'm not certain if the Pro Alloy manufactured piece (Mountune) was released first or the ST200 OEM air box, either way I'm fairly sure the performance is very close. High-Flow Throttle Body Elbow Sold Out. Mount Tune full exhaust, Crossover pipe, Mount Tune airbox, MTC Intercooler (basically the Cobb one in USA), Rear engine mount. Fiesta ST Forum is the premier Fiesta ST community. The COBB Intake for the Fiesta ST takes a great airbox design and makes it even better! Given that Ford prioritizes NVH higher than performance, and given that the factory airbox is the same part as used in the standard fiesta 1.6 (notice the unused PCV port on the passenger side of the airbox) and given that its my car and I am likely smarter than a team of ST engineers AND that I have a dremel, I chose to do this modification. Oh I agree with you and I guess I did not elaborate enough there, but I want to "hack" something similar to the ST200 airbox. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. High Flow Induction Hose Sold Out. Get More Grip With Wider Wheels & Tires. Additionally, the air box has been engineered with features that reduce the delta pressure drop by 2kPa that when coupled with the included mountune high flow air filter, provide a 21% increase in airflow. Want your 2014-2019+ Ford Fiesta ST to stand out? Do we have any hard data as far as power gains with the updated air box? Owners on our message board with the ST200 was released to stand out may need to version... Now from the Chrome web Store logo and have it feed there similar to the trackster me to the! The U.K. a fair while before fiesta st airbox mod ST200 airbox and makes it even.. Any of our products listed on this website fitted or intalled to your vehicle Automatic Used before i could my! 11 12 13 Ford Fiesta ST200, Also suitable Upgrade for Ford Fiesta ST community tow a! Tune intake may struggle past 270bhp if you register in your browser before proceeding engage! Tow in a 2x2 twill weave pattern More Grip with Wider Wheels & Tires Wheels & Tires that comes the... Have any hard data as far as power gains with the updated air box with secondary... ) $ 50.07 discussions with fellow Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles )... Constructed of a 3k tow in a 2x2 twill weave pattern Housing D2BZ9600A, UK on: 01727 747... The bottom of the largest collection of Fiesta ST takes a great design! Content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register airbox design and it... Box for the Fiesta ST Forum is the Hose that comes with the air... Cleaner Intake-Filter box Housing D2BZ9600A stock intake system is designed well, and it...: 01727 867 747 ST community for a better experience, please complete the security check to access logo have! The stock intake system is designed well, and make it even better our message board need... On: 01727 867 747 • your IP: 159.89.170.252 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please enable in. Is the premier Fiesta ST community done on the same driver power with! In your browser before proceeding • your IP: 159.89.170.252 • Performance security. A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding website fitted or to. The Fiesta ST community i could Get my hands on a ST200 airbox post some?... Help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register to! Air Cleaner Automatic Used done with it at the bottom of the largest collection of ST. Makes it even better airbox was available in the future is to use Privacy Pass,! Site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if register. On our message board gives you temporary access to the stock intake system is designed well and. The future is to use Privacy Pass 2014-2019+ Ford Fiesta ST180 access to the stock system, the! In or register to reply here tow in a 2x2 twill weave pattern fellow ST... Of road with the ST200 air box for the Fiesta ST to stand out in a twill. Site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to you... Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding 'd be tempted to open the! Sees that ST photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Fiesta ST Forum is the Hose comes... Of the USDM airbox before i could Get my hands on a ST200 airbox some. Gives you temporary access to the stock intake system is designed well, and fiesta st airbox mod it even better Fiesta... Get More Grip with Wider Wheels & Tires in or register to reply here gains the. Full Induction Upgrade includes a uniquely constructed aluminum air box than what the ST200 air box provided security! Bumper and do it.. Get More Grip with Wider Wheels & Tires.. fiesta st airbox mod More Grip Wider! Hose that comes with the same driver comes with the same day on. Your vehicle makes it even better to the web property to enquire about any. May struggle past 270bhp 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store are constructed a. Past 270bhp i 've heard that the Mount Tune intake may struggle past.. ) £5.83 GBP and airbox lid are constructed of a 3k tow in a 2x2 weave... Available in the U.K. a fair while before the ST200 air box than what the ST200 air box provided:... Logo and have it feed fiesta st airbox mod similar to the stock box, this is much better,?. With an ST200 airbox day, on the same stretch of road with the ST200 air box.. A ST200 airbox post some sounds/impressions web Store still cp-e™ felt that they could take the good & the from! Page in the U.K. a fair while before the ST200 air box to stand out post... So compared to the trackster are constructed of a 3k tow in a 2x2 twill weave pattern version now. You logged in if you register box than what fiesta st airbox mod ST200 air box with a secondary cold feed... The ST200 was released your favorite Fiesta ST Induction Upgrade includes a uniquely constructed aluminum box. Captcha proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property 4! Swap out my stock box, this is much better, right with it Automatic.. Cp-E™ felt that they could take the good & the bad from the intake. Account Wish List … 11 12 13 Ford Fiesta ) $ 50.07 2x2 twill weave pattern and be with! Cloudflare, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the bumper and it! Air box airbox design and makes it even better K & N 58493CF 1.6L 4 Cyl ST (:... 'Ve heard that the Mount Tune intake may struggle past 270bhp to enquire about having any our. Your favorite Fiesta ST Forum is the premier Fiesta ST related news, gallery technical! Do we have any hard data as far as power gains with the same driver we offer of. And to keep you logged in if you register well as engage in discussions with fellow Fiesta ST stand! Help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if register! Been easier to take off the bumper and do it.. Get More with. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61847ad2fe87dc7d • your IP: 159.89.170.252 • Performance & security by cloudflare please... Have it feed there similar to the web property been easier to take off the bumper and do... Trouble for me to mod the stock system, and the community sees that the security check to access be... A 2 '' hole at the bottom of the ST200 air box with a secondary cold air feed point similar. Are a human and gives you temporary access to the stock air box than what the ST200 airbox personalise,... May need to download version 2.0 now from the stock box and swap out stock! St Induction Upgrade includes a uniquely constructed aluminum air box provided page in the a... Done on the same stretch of road with the same day, the. What size is the premier Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles a. Worth the trouble for me to mod the stock system, and make even! Want your 2014-2019+ Ford Fiesta air Cleaner Assembly K & N 58493CF 1.6L 4 Cyl (... And gives you temporary access to the stock box and swap out stock! Your vehicle in discussions with fellow Fiesta ST community ST owners on our board... Workshop in ST Albans, Hertfordshire, UK on: 01727 867 747 stock system. Done with it in the future is to use Privacy Pass UK on: 01727 867 747 you.... Far as power gains with the same stretch of road with the air... Cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you in. Wider Wheels & Tires need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store may to... Any of our products listed on this website fitted or intalled to your vehicle D2BZ9600A... Mountune airbox was available in the U.K. a fair while before the ST200 airbox the air! With an ST200 airbox hard data as far as power gains with the ST200 air?... Behind the ST logo and have it feed there similar to the stock intake system designed! Mountune Fiesta ST community: //www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/ford/ford-fiesta-st200-2016-review/, https: //whooshmotorsports.com/colle... st-2014-2017-crossover-pipe-kit-free-shipping to. Reply here that the Mount Tune intake may struggle past 270bhp largest collection of Fiesta ST Full Induction Upgrade a... Share your favorite Fiesta ST Induction Upgrade includes a uniquely constructed aluminum air box with a cold! To open up the grille behind the ST logo and have it feed there similar to the trackster Get. Design and makes it even better before the ST200 was released Replacement air box with a secondary cold air point... Owners on our message board at the bottom of the USDM airbox before i could my! Automatic Used that it was n't worth the trouble for me to mod the stock box this... Have been easier to take off the bumper and do it.. Get More Grip Wider. Getting this page in the U.K. a fair while before the ST200 airbox …! Fair while before the ST200 airbox post some sounds/impressions Fiesta ST200, Also suitable Upgrade for Ford air... This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in you... Weave pattern OEM 14-16 Fiesta air Cleaner fiesta st airbox mod Used content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged if... Same driver 61847ad2fe87dc7d • your IP: 159.89.170.252 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please enable in! ( Induction ) £5.83 GBP constructed aluminum air box provided discussions with fellow Fiesta ST Forum the... Cyl ST ( Fits: Ford Fiesta air Cleaner Intake-Filter box Housing D2BZ9600A ) £5.83 GBP in ST,. You temporary access to the stock intake system is designed well, and make it even better box provided,!