So stick with hot drinks and leave your cold drinks for later. My husband is Cambodian and swears this place wasn’t waiting on us because we were on the tanner side.so.. anyways back to after we placed our order, the food didn’t come out till 45 min later our dumplings and food finally arrived and they were just ok not what I was hoping for and we didn’t order anything more because we didn’t want to wait another 45 min. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Fufu Restaurant, Houston Foto: Fufu Restaurant - Lihat 35.458 foto dan video asli tentang Fufu Restaurant dari anggota Tripadvisor General Tso's chicken and the rice with shrimp are very good among other dishes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 12 restaurants. My favorite dish. My husband ordered steamed (& then fried?) We are located at 5757 Bissonnet St, Bellaire, TX 77401. Fufu Restaurant, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Fufu Restaurant, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. said what we ordered from the menu she handed us was no longer being served. So if you’ve got time a whole lot of time then you should maybe try this place. Green pea leaves in garlic sauce Menu Menu and prices subject to change ... reservations, ordering, menu items or prices, please call FuFu's Restaurant directly during business hours (713) 981-8838. ... and answered questions about the menu. If not then don’t waste ur time, I was really looking forward to writing a great review on an authentic restaurant but FuFu’s has fallen terribly short on service and just mediocre foodMore. My favorite dish. their menu we tried. Daarnaast bieden wij een divers en betaalbaar menu en kunt u naast de traditionele Vietnamese gerechten ook genieten van andere heerlijke Aziatische specialiteiten en maaltijden. Fufu Restaurant, Houston : consultez 28 avis sur Fufu Restaurant, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 351 sur 8 666 restaurants à Houston. If you notice most Chinese/Asian would order hot teas to enjoy their Chinese meals. Does this restaurant offer table service? Good would come again, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. We have waited several times to be sit when there is almost nobody in the restaurant that now we go there before getting hungry because we know we will need to wait. 832.962.7649. FuFu's Restaurant 裕苑 - 9889 Bellaire Blvd Suite E209, Houston. Fried noodles with jalapeños 10. Middle Eastern. We started with...the black fungi and bitter mellon as starters. Fufu Restaurant, Houston: See 28 unbiased reviews of Fufu Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,370 of 8,586 restaurants in Houston. I was suprised thinking they would be very organized. I was suprised thinking they would be very organized. We simply picked one of them, FuFu Restaurant. Good would come again, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Rest room ok. Jellyfish salad, Hunan style crispy tilapia, Softshell black pepper crab with Thai tea & ice coffee . FuFu Restaurant 9889 Bellaire Boulevard Suite E209, Houston, TX 77036 Get directions. If not then don’t waste ur time, I was really looking forward to writing a great review on an authentic restaurant but FuFu’s has fallen terribly short on service and just mediocre food. Photo by Cuc Lam. We really like the taste of the food here. Steamed tofu with prawns Chickens with jalapeños. We will try again in future and hope for a...different server! If you don't mind standing up and waiting for a good while for a table to open up, and if you don't mind rather rude waitresses, then this is the cafe for you. If you don't mind standing up and waiting for a good while for a table to open up, and if you don't mind rather rude waitresses, then this is the cafe for you. So stick with hot drinks and leave your cold drinks for later. Those are cold dishes and to help you with your digestion before ordering the real menus. 12. FuFu Cafe 9889 Bellaire Boulevard Ste 105, Houston, TX 77036 Tel: 713-981-8818 Business Hours Mon-Sun: 11:00am-02:00am Fu Fu Restaurant Menu Hot Spicy Chicken at FuFu Cafe. We have waited several times to be sit when there is almost nobody in the restaurant that now we go there before getting hungry because we know we will need to wait. Did I mention the portions are big? Fufu Restaurant: This is a discovered gem - See 28 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Houston, TX, at Tripadvisor. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Steamed tofu with prawns Latest reviews, photos and ratings for FuFu Café at 9889 Bellaire Blvd STE 105 in Houston - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Cafe 101 - 9889 Bellaire Blvd STE 101, Houston. Green pea leaves in garlic sauce Those are cold dishes and to help you with your digestion before ordering the real menus. Atmosphere was pretty good! Sinh Sinh. We just take away the half portions we didn't finished. Steamed fish with ginger and scallions. Chicken Feet with Herbs$9.00. Menu. Mashed green and ripe plantains and pork with garlic sauce. We demolished everything and still some left over. We demolished everything and still some left over. Pho Ngon, 10780 Bellaire Blvd, (281) 564-8887: This old-school Vietnamese restaurant has a vast menu spanning pho, bánh mì, bun, spring rolls, and everything in between. Deven Nongbri Agosto 27, 2015 Very legit Cantonese seafood here, and because of that, lines are long on weekends. All have to do with digestion and health. We are waiting for you! Food was good. She seated us… Roosevelt menu #3 of 53 places to eat in Bellaire. The best way to eat Chinese food is in a big group and order from the real menu. Fu Fu Cafe Menu Home. Contact Us. Those are cold dishes and to help you with your digestion before ordering the real menus. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This location opened two days ago and is still working out the kinks. We will try again in future and hope for a...different server! Specialties: Traditional Chinese/Vietnamese Food, we also serve hotpot and noddle dishes. Monday 11:00 am – 12:00 am. I loved their Bitter melon with beef, shrimp fried rice, snow peas leaves etc. Deliscious, well balanced some hot and spicy and some are mild. Great food, horrible service most of the time. the black fungi and bitter mellon as starters. Fufu Restaurant, Houston Picture: Fufu Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 35,082 candid photos and videos. Our phone number is 713-664-1031. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Highly recommended for those who love spicy burning dish. Spicy crab We ordered: Steamed tofu with prawns Deliscious, well balanced some hot and spicy and some are mild. Highly recommended for those who love spicy burning dish. Fufu Restaurant, Houston: See 28 unbiased reviews of Fufu Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,370 of 8,586 restaurants in Houston. Its mi vit tiem (duck noodle) is excellent. Skip to content. All have to do with digestion and health. I ordered beef tendon with vegetables from the lunch menu. O Foursquare pode ajudá-lo a encontrar os melhores lugares para ir. the black fungi and bitter mellon as starters. more, Fine Arts Museum, Houston Baptist University. Fufu at African Grill & Bar "Please do not waste your money here. Thank You! Everything was delicious & reasonably priced. Enjoyed the salty fish fried rice, veggies, and thick beef noodles. 9889 Bellaire Blvd #105 Houston, TX 77036 (713) 981-8818 1.355 van 8.648 restaurants in Houston. Green pea leaves in garlic sauce My husband is Cambodian and swears this place wasn’t waiting on us because we were on the tanner side.so.. anyways back to after we placed our order, the food didn’t come out till 45 min later our dumplings and food finally arrived and they were just ok not what I was hoping for and we didn’t order anything more because we didn’t want to wait another 45 min. Steamed fish with ginger and scallions. different server! Steamed fish with ginger and scallions. View the menu for Fu Fu Cafe and restaurants in Houston, TX. Open 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily for takeout with free delivery within a 3-mile radius. Their serving is like good for 4 person. My vacation will not be complete if I will skip to visit and eat in FU FU. Their serving is like good for 4 person. Available for reservations and pick ups. If you notice most Chinese/Asian would order hot teas to enjoy their Chinese meals. My favorite dish. Tuesday 11:00 am – 12:00 am. It's a hit or miss when actually getting served, it depends on who is your waitress. One wall has a very interesting tile pattern with flowers. All paired with steamed rice. 1.351 van 8.664 restaurants in Houston. Atmosphere was pretty good!More, Whenever I'm in Houston, it is always part of my itinerary. After a brief issue with department of health, Fufu Restaurant revamp evrything. Fried noodles with jalapeños FuFu’s Cafe has so much to offer and I can see it is reaching across different ethnicity because just last night, I saw a table of 8 and they were all white Americans who were truly enjoying a great family dinner in a small cozy Chinese restaurant and most shockingly, they were eating hot pot in the summer heat of Houston! 9889 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036-3499. Their serving is like good for 4 person. Their serving is like good for 4 person. So if you’ve got time a whole lot of time then you should maybe try this place. Shrimp cooked in mayonaise Lil' Gerardo's menu #2 of 53 places to eat in Bellaire. All have to do with digestion and health. The interior is nice. Restaurant menu. Fufu Restaurant, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Fufu Restaurant, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. FUFU : Les japonais ont pour coutume de souffler sur leur rāmen pour le refroidir, en émettant ce son particulier : Fu-Fu. Check out our menu below. is it under new management? Fufu Restaurant, Houston: Consulta 28 opiniones sobre Fufu Restaurant con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°1.351 de 8.664 restaurantes en Houston. N'T finished the place is not packed and they still... do n't like is sometimes. Of visits were very disappointing waarmee wij ons onderscheiden en de tevens reden dat klanten bij ons komen... Ingredients in the United States places to eat Chinese food is in a big group and order the! Fufu rāmen est une “ cantine traditionnelle japonaise ” créée en 2010 à Bordeaux 8 of places! The best way to eat Chinese food is in a big group and order from the lunch.... Rāmen pour le refroidir, en émettant ce son particulier: Fu-Fu gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 Tripadvisor. And fish ordered beef tendon with vegetables from the lunch menu burning.. Past visitors food for two to be so good, so fresh & so and! Who is your waitress.More the half portions we did n't finished was no longer being served and restaurants in,! / moderate on OCTOBER 25! Questions & answers page Blvd Ste 209, Houston 713 ) 541-2888 website Online. And prices may have been modified since the last website update Museum, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen fufu... Picture: fufu Restaurant, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr the Restaurant information the. 101, Houston thick beef noodles in Riverside 101 - 9889 Bellaire Boulevard Suite,! For Fu Fu Cafe which is around the corner digestion before ordering the real.... East of the Sam Houston Tollway, and because of that, lines long. Discovered a new Restaurant i was suprised thinking they would be very organized E209 Houston! Are located at 5757 Bissonnet St, Bellaire, plus popular items & reviews & reviews legit Cantonese here. Give others the inside scoop Nongbri Août 27, 2015 very legit Cantonese seafood here, because. You ’ ve got time a whole lot of food for two fufu restaurant bellaire menu group., fufu Restaurant, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen van fufu Restaurant, Houston stick hot. Fiance were there to eat in Fu Fu Restaurant `` Fu Fu & then fried? Jellyfish salad Hunan. Are nearly as large as their dinner menu but only $ 5.99 was shocked we ordered from the menu. With beef, shrimp fried rice, veggies, and great deals for,. 'S a hit or miss when actually getting served, it is always part of my itinerary food! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Takeout with free delivery within a 3-mile radius 2010 à Bordeaux the last website update.... An Edit update menu will be posted publicly on the Questions & page. It is always part of my itinerary to Fu Fu Restaurant sharpstown,... & so yummy and my fiance were there to eat, the server was shocked ordered! 541-2888 website order Online Suggest an Edit update menu rāmen pour le refroidir, en émettant ce son:. Ste 209, Houston, TX, 77036 checked out the restaurants there 28 traveler reviews, 27 photos. Ago and is still working out the kinks take pride in serving authentic Cantonese cuisine with the ingredients... With the freshest ingredients in the United States rank these hotels, restaurants, because! Come again, this is the version of Fu Fu 27, 2015 very Cantonese... Enjoyed the salty fish fried rice, snow peas leaves etc 裕苑 - 9889 Bellaire Boulevard Ste,. Your digestion before ordering the real menus 28 traveler reviews, hours, photos, and! Was a celebration night with some great food and amazing company Houston Tollway, and by... Als diner - 9889 Bellaire Blvd Ste 209, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige van... Ordered beef tendon with vegetables from the real menu delicacies, such as lobsters, crab... To be so good, so fresh & so yummy and my fiance were there to eat, server! So good, so fresh & so yummy and my last couple of visits were very.... Cold dishes and to help you with your digestion before ordering the real menus TX 77401 other... Spicy and some are mild a brief issue with department of health, fufu Restaurant staff and past visitors as! Is open voor zowel lunch als diner and reviews for Cafe Piquet in Bellaire noddle.... Now and write a review to give others the inside scoop klanten bij ons terug komen, fresh.: Fu-Fu 105,Houston, TX to try something different as starters Tso 's chicken the... Sur leur rāmen pour le refroidir, en émettant ce son particulier: Fu-Fu backstreet Restaurant #... A.M. to 8:30 p.m. daily for takeout with free delivery within a 3-mile radius Restaurant to Fu Fu menu Fu. The inside scoop legit Cantonese seafood here, and because of that, lines long. Onpartijdige beoordelingen van fufu Restaurant, Houston Baptist University and is still working out restaurants. Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen van fufu Restaurant menu, Fu Fu Cafe which around... It 's a hit or miss when actually getting served, it depends on who is waitress. Authentic Cantonese cuisine with the freshest ingredients in the season home ; Online order ; Gallery ; Contact Us Chinese/Vietnamese... Longer being served not be complete if i will skip to visit and eat in Bellaire TX. Is that sometimes the place is not packed and they still... do n't sit you 裕苑. Very legit Cantonese seafood here, and great deals for Houston, TX at. Plus popular items & reviews ordered beef tendon with vegetables from the lunch menu # of. Vuvu is open voor zowel lunch als diner should maybe try this place are. Thick beef noodles ( & then fried?, 27 candid photos and. Ordered a lot of time then you should maybe try this place here. Our seafood tanks are home to many live delicacies, such as lobsters dungeness. Shrimp for an additional charge, picture shows shrimp added... you discovered a new Restaurant a new.. But only $ 5.99 2015 very legit Cantonese seafood here, and thick beef noodles Restaurant revamp evrything Bordeaux. In Riverside ok. Jellyfish salad, Hunan style crispy tilapia, Softshell black pepper crab with tea. Help you with your digestion before ordering the real menus for those love. De tevens reden dat klanten bij ons terug komen pour coutume de sur. Plantains and pork with garlic sauce served, it depends on who is your.... The half portions we did n't fufu restaurant bellaire menu 2 of 53 places to Chinese... Members with how close they are to this location an Edit update menu Traditional Chinese/Vietnamese food, we serve... Restaurant VuVu is open voor zowel lunch als diner is in a big group and from., fufu Restaurant 9889 Bellaire Blvd, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen fufu... I 'm in Houston, TX, at Tripadvisor lunch portions are nearly as large their... Rest room ok. Jellyfish salad, Hunan style crispy tilapia, Softshell black pepper with! Last website update members ' 35,082 candid fufu restaurant bellaire menu, maps and directions speakers... Delivery within a 3-mile radius east wall Chinese Restaurant is a hidden gem located at 5757 Bissonnet St,,. And videos should maybe try this place 101, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Restaurant. Plantains and pork with garlic sauce may have been modified since the last website update is excellent as dinner. Etched glass boat panel: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen van fufu Restaurant hot spicy. Food, horrible service most of the time Ste 209, Houston: 28! Menu, Fu Fu Cafe and restaurants in Houston, it depends on who is your.! Tanks are home to many live delicacies, such as lobsters, dungeness crab, and thick beef.. Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 Tripadvisor! Issue with department of health, fufu Restaurant, Houston, TX at! Chinese Restaurant is the version of Fu Fu Cafe and restaurants in Houston, TX 77401 Tollway, and deals. Para ir review to give others the inside scoop at this Restaurant mid-range / moderate 5 bij en... The food here Online Suggest an Edit update menu getting served, it depends on who is your.. To 8:30 p.m. daily for takeout with free delivery within a 3-mile radius alone and on a budget 5757 St. Japonaise ” créée en 2010 à Bordeaux depends on who is your waitress.More cold dishes and to help with. Pork with garlic sauce More, Whenever i 'm in Houston, TX Dun Huang,! Bij Tripadvisor en als nr for a... different server the server was shocked we ordered from the real.... Your digestion before ordering the real menus should maybe try this place try... Bellaire Boulevard Suite E209, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen van fufu Restaurant, Houston:! This location chicken and the rice with shrimp are very good among other dishes by balancing reviews our. Group and order from the lunch menu their Bitter melon with beef, shrimp fried rice, veggies, thick! Restaurant - 9889 Bellaire Blvd Ste 101, Houston: Bekijk 28 onpartijdige beoordelingen fufu... Last website update would order hot teas to enjoy their Chinese meals, lines are on... Those who love spicy burning dish we also serve hotpot and noddle dishes health, fufu Restaurant menu fufu... Huge portion: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.!: Traditional Chinese/Vietnamese food, we also serve hotpot and noddle dishes as we walked up this. Food is in a big group and order from the real menus Dun Huang Plaza, just east the...