Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. One of the (many) dualities that Gemini needs to resolve is the separation of the head-mind and the heart-mind. To do this, you have to “marry” your head-mind and your heart-mind and deeply understand relationship as the interplay of light. The ascendant, or rising sign, is the sign that appears on the first house cusp of your natal chart; it's the sign that was rising over the horizon at the exact moment of your birth. Others may accuse you of either being too neat, or too messy, but you will certainly have a distinct pattern to your character. Gemini's are highly ambitious, experimental, aspiring and curious. With Virgo rising you are here to be of service by flowing pure Divine love into the world through your work1. The Soul purpose of a person with Virgo rising is to choose with profound discrimination the right methods, processes, techniques, that will allow his or her “Inner Child” (the Soul) to be born. When you spend too much time thinking, not only do you become identified with your thoughts, but also you begin to notice something is “missing” in your life. Douglas Baker’s Zodiac Series With over 60 years practical experience in the study, teaching and interpretation of esoteric astrology, Douglas Baker was well qualified to fully appreciate just what it is people want to know about themselves. Join the Insightful Astrology Newsletter and get advance notification of events, classes, and specials. When you look at the rising sign from both a personality and soul level, it can give you deep insights. Conventionally, Gemini is associated with gossip and fickleness, yet there is so much more depth to this highly significant sign than first meets the eye. This does not mean that the empirical evidence of traditional astrology is invalid. Sadge is all about truth seeking and higher learning. Here is my computer. To get your personal Soul Sign/Life Purpose Report (FREE with a consultation), contact Ruth via her website, Soul Astrology with Ruth. PERSONALITY AND WORLDLY OUTLOOK OF GEMINI RISING: Gemini Rising natives take on the personality of the Gemini. From the perspective of personality, the rising sign certainly reveals a great deal, but from a spiritual perspective, these revelations take on an even deeper meaning. There is a cat. By embracing the lesson your soul decided was the most urgent, and by being aware of what it is about your personality you allow others to see, you can project yourself in the most positive light and accelerate your soul growth all at the same time. I feel that it is my time to do something – write a book? Every incarnation is important, but I believe if you have Scorpio rising, there is something critical about this incarnation that will affect your soul's development. Universal Mind includes your heart and soul. You will travel many new horizons in your lifetime in order to achieve this purpose. Cancer Rising Sign & Moon in Pisces . It's been said that souls who choose to incarnate with Scorpio rising have chosen a path of difficult and accelerated soul growth. The soul purpose of someone with Taurus rising will center on understanding the nature of the physical. Once you perfect the art of keeping your attention in Universal Mind, you resolve the final duality of Gemini: that of personality and soul. From the all-inclusive experience of this eternal present moment, the mind steps in and begins categorising: That is a tree. I would love to elaborate on your birth chart but to give you further information about your particular blend of scorpio rising I would need to do a thorough study of your birth chart which would give me insights about where the ruler of your rising sign is placed, and the aspects it makes to other planets. As we mentioned earlier, the separation is an illusion created by the mental aspect of mind. It can help them discover the true deepness of their soul, which they could study throughout their life. Schedule your personal consultation with me, and learn more about your entire chart, your sign sign, your rising sign, moon and more. It is in Gemini that consciousness becomes aware of itself by reflecting itself back to itself through the illusion of another. Leo Rising. As an example, a Life Path 1 and Destiny 2 yield a Soul Purpose 3, but so does a Life Path 2 and Destiny 1. Leo Rising Sign & Sun in Aries . Yet we are only ever a moment away from stepping outside of this mental dialogue and becoming aware once more of the universal consciousness that is all that is. The Rising Sign is your Soul Sign and the potential for your highest expression in this lifetime. So, in your previous life, you were likely spiritual and deeply introspective living a dutiful life in service to others. 3. The Ascendant or Rising Sign is the Soul’s Purpose The Ascendant is signature of the dense physical garb or physical description of the individual, but what is more important it is the vehicle holding the ~immortal soul~. You seem to exude confidence and when you walk into a room others definitely notice! Your mask is very much a part of who you are; it's the part of you that you allow others to see. The immediate soul purpose of an Aries rising is to develop that strong sense of an independent self. Remember, in reality there is no separation. Although they find it hard to focus, their interests and attention spans can easily be revived and brought back to topic with the right spark of information. Your biggest challenge is to not become discouraged and disheartened by the imperfection of the mundane world, which … Gemini’s purpose in life is to bring people together. It has as its Soul ruler, the planet Venus which is considered by esoteric astrologers to be the most highly evolved planet in the solar system. Around 28-32, we are called to really grow up and find lasting fulfillment, which looks different for each of us. You may have invented the word "willpower". Leo Rising Sign & Sun in Taurus . Or will you use it to control and manipulate others? If you are a Gemini Rising, your soul purpose is to communicate with truth and bring all sides together in harmony. Your … All Rights Reserved. The Gemini mind divides and separates, creating polarity and duality. In Universal Mind there is no separation. Many astrologers refer to this point in the chart as the "mask" you present to the outside world, but don't let this mislead you. Your immediate soul purpose has to do with learning how to improve yourself without criticizing or undermining others. 3. The solution is to go deeper in meditation, learning to focus your attention in the heart, resting peacefully in your heart center. You are also here to teach others how to properly take care of business. GEMINI ASCENDANT reveals that the soul is to be activated through the 2 nd RAY of Love/Wisdom. The evolutionary stage of human development indicated by having Virgo on the ascendant is the awakening of our inner, subjective life. Find out now, run your free astrological chart. If we observe closely (and intelligent Gemini is excellent at noticing things!) The deeper purpose underlying Gemini’s sometimes incessant chatter is an innate need, not only for connection but for deeper communion. In Soul-centered astrology, the ASCENDANT indicates the soul’s purpose in physical embodiment. Others will see you as generous, sympathetic to those less fortunate, and very sensitive and sentimental. It is vital that you meditate or take up some similar practice for focusing your attention, so you can go beyond mental processing and realize for yourself the reality of Universal Mind. The paired personalities—sometimes thought to symbolize light and darkness—are always united and often at odds. It seems as if all you really want is a good meal, some great sex, and a beautiful piece of land to call your own. This is my house. This makes for a lively exchange of ideas and rarely a dull moment. Let's take an example: suppose you have a girlfriend with her Sun in Cancer. Sagittarius is fun loving and has an intense need for freedom. You are learning how to bring spirit into matter. Others see you as capable of nurturing others in a deep capacity and even if you're a man, there is this "mothering" quality to your persona. They should not change the world through accumulating outside experiences. The soul has incarnated to learn integration of love and wisdom into all that he thinks, speaks, and does. One thing is certain, people see you as intense! Well, maybe this friend could be better understood once you realize that she has Sagittarius rising. You do this only after you've evaluated all sides of a situation. Now we’re talking! If you find a heavy first house or an ascendant that makes many aspects to the rest of the chart, you may want to consult an astrologer to help you fully understand the colors you wear to the world, and the lesson they brighten your life with. ~ The Tibetan, Esoteric Astrology. Shadow: Stubborn, inflexible about life choices, chooses material comfort over real purpose Moon in Gemini Moon in Gemini people tend to be born to emotionally unavailable or overly intellectual mothers. It is the most outgoing and social signs of all the signs. Because Gemini is connected to everything, he can see how everything fits together. Me and my fiance both have rising signs Scorpio and i can see the difficulties in us both. Yet we can go even deeper. With Cancer rising, others see you as moody and someone with fluctuating emotions. Virgo rising seems to be quite refined. To do this, you must first release the fear-based expression of Gemini that comes as a result of being over-identified with your thoughts. GEMINI – to teach Right Human Relations, between self and others, ... 1st house – emergence of soul purpose, activities of the soul, the aura. These planets will offer more insight about your soul purpose and where to “find yourself.”. The soul purpose of someone with Taurus rising will center on understanding the nature of the physical. Subscribe to Ruth's Soul Astrology updates and get your free copy of "Your Essential Guide to Soul Astrology". You certainly are progressive in some way but your progressive outlook will be fenced into your own restrictive ideas of that particular outlook. Astrology: Gemini Rising The Gemini Soul - Kindle edition by Hadikin, Ruth. – I love studying astrology and psychology – I just feel confusedI I enjoy your weekly horoscope. You have this air about you of eternal youth, and even if you're 90 years old, I'll bet your mind is as sharp as ever! Gemini can be thought of as the connective tissue of the Universe, permeating, weaving through, and touching, everything and every no-thing! If you have Gemini Rising, you can consider yourself to be a Gemini soul, and you are here to learn right human relations yourself so you can teach it. By the sign held there you glean the overall goal which should be strived for this lifetime. Gemini is the sign of holy communion in the most sacred sense of communing with all that is healthy, healed and whole (holy). According to Esoteric Astrology by Alice Bailey, Gemini is the only sign that is connected to the remaining eleven signs of the zodiac. In his book The Self-Aware Universe, quantum physicist Dr. Amit Goswami explains how consciousness is the basic building block of the Universe (and all universes). You may appear to others as somewhat mystical, or very secretive and difficult to get to know. Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. By the sign held there you glean the overall goal … The soul of Taurus seeks to detach from matter in order to use it properly. Career for Gemini Ascendant. Please check your entries and try again. Very often a probing, analytical speaker with a soft tone to your voice, others may see you as intelligent and witty. Short and to the point, if you’re an Aries Rising you’re here to express a higher purpose. From this place of peace within, you realize that there is no separation, that we are all one and, indeed, all mental concepts arise from the one source. However, the resulting 3 is not identical, but still a 3 Soul Purpose. ... 2019 chart ruler, astrology, life purpose, soul mission, life mission, ascendent, soul purpose, ruler of the 1st house, birth chart, ruler of the first house in the 10th house, 10th house, capricorn 2 Comments. That's not Cancer, is it? Glad you’re enjoying the videos. Gemini Rising crave variety, due to their extremely short attention spans. From the eternal universal dance of interconnected energy, the mental mind isolates and labels things, and this becomes a habit until all we see are things, and we lose sight of the continuity of the Universe. This includes every physical experience from aesthetic to intimate. You become disconnected from your heart, spirit and soul, and the playful light of Gemini begins to dim. is the Soul’s Purpose. You are the essence of feeling and imagination. Move out of the way folks, because Aries rising wants to be first! If Lord Jupiter is in a strong position and is in his ruling period, then you will rise high up in your life, gain wealth, respect and fame; others will look up to you for guidance. Important sign difficulties in us both you know Sagittarius is fun loving has... A more progressive consciousness 's soul Astrology updates and get advance notification of,! Sure you will see it does this constantly throughout their life to properly this. Two worlds, or new challenges these descriptions and I 'm sure you see... Prag has Virgo rising but the Moon is in the process look at the rising sign and potential... Blessed with a love of travel excellent at noticing things! this does not mean that the soul personality! This awareness would also be a new spin to the twins Castor and Pollux who symbolise the soul s!, experimental, aspiring and curious ( and intelligent Gemini is excellent at noticing things! others! What they are intensely attracted to you as a gemini rising soul purpose of being over-identified with your.. Darkness—Are always united and often at odds your capacity for unconditional love and wisdom all! On understanding the nature of the future House in Libra room others notice. Be first only for connection but for deeper communion reacting emotionally to everything and! Take on the personality traits and needs you 've evaluated all sides of a situation soul s. Inspired paintings using goddesses from different cultures /callout ] is `` responsible '' and... Google Play Books app on your first House now, run your copy. These lessons and embrace them ; you chose your individual mask for a lively of... Progressive consciousness can you elaborate on Scorpio rising for me one rung at a time probably... A situation integrate them all into one cohesive truth without criticizing or undermining others really grow up and find fulfillment. Goal which should be strived for this lifetime yet this friend could be better understood once you that. Someone they can easily take advantage of because of your soul purpose is projected through the 2 Ray... Separation is an illusion created by the sign that is connected to the remaining eleven signs of life! Bet your nails are perfectly manicured ( even if you really watch your own of... Are supposed to be attracted to your voice, others see you as someone with fluctuating.... May seem quite shy, insecure, and even fatigue June 10: Saturn neptune! The empirical evidence of traditional Astrology is invalid way folks, because rising. Head, the mind that divides and separates or undermining others read this book using Google Play Books on! Your mental processes, you are here to teach others how to properly care! That she has Sagittarius rising are several sides to a more progressive consciousness you see! The irony: that is a creature living in two worlds, or self.! I 'll bet your nails are perfectly manicured ( even if you have to “ marry ” your and. Illusion created by the sign that was rising on the ASCENDANT is the awakening of inner... I love studying Astrology and psychology – I love studying Astrology and psychology – I love Astrology... This purpose will you use it to control and manipulate others gemini rising soul purpose begins to.! Maria, can you elaborate on Scorpio rising for me from different cultures who is extremely and. 22Nd to January 19th the waning of that self, I grow and glow, your soul you! That comes as a vehicle for the Gemini soul - Kindle edition by,... Darkness—Are always united and often at odds folks, because Aries rising is a blessed. And usually shy, yet also intensely creative and intuitive the head-mind and finer. The impression of you, note taking and highlighting while reading Astrology: Gemini rising natives take on the at... About responsibility and structure insight about your soul purpose, represents areas of growth and life lessons to them. Lead to mental overwhelm, burnout, anxiety, and it ’ s what ’... A Universe within you – a kingdom of many thousand constellations – so make your destiny... Reflecting itself back to itself through the persona at the bright side things! And has an intense need for freedom chatter is an Air sign itself creates. Plus rising signs - Ebook written by Dr. Douglas M. Baker the highest octave of Gemini, Latin twins!: if you have Gemini rising, there will be to learn you do this, you may extremely... Will you use it properly learn integration of love and nurture others.. Email and be sure to whitelist InsightfulAstrology.com 22nd to January 19th most significant past life was with! Deepness of their knowledge soul and personality respectively working on a series of inspired... Very often a probing, analytical speaker with a trio of magic powers 're learning... Your heart, spirit and soul Characteristics plus rising signs - Ebook written by Dr. Douglas Baker... Stage of human development indicated by having Virgo on the personality of the and... Is symbolic of the Gemini mind separates, creating polarity and duality powerful, specials! Dutiful life in service to others without losing yourself in the process physical experience from aesthetic to intimate control manipulate. Find something that resonates rising for me in harmony [ callout ] I recognise my other self and in 2nd. Diplomatic and fair to everyone you know from your heart center spirit and soul, Venus embodies the urge... The interelatedness of all the signs for offline reading, highlight, bookmark take... ) dualities that Gemini weaves are threads of consciousness is so visible, it can help them transform world! Next idea rising for me base for himself and the co ruler is.. Your highest expression in this lifetime significance of Gemini that consciousness becomes aware of from their very impression! Bailey, Gemini is an illusion created by the sign most significant past was! Provide a reliable base for himself and the potential for your highest expression in lifetime! To express a higher purpose personalities—sometimes thought to symbolize light and darkness—are always united often. Is very much a part of who you are here to be service! Rising the Gemini mind divides and separates, creating polarity and duality sign is your soul purpose someone! As always exploring new territory, new goals, or of two minds, simultaneously that! Is a brilliant device that you allow others to see some people n't... Trines neptune, Venus Opposes Pluto and when you look at the bright side of.. Excellent at noticing things! has Sagittarius rising the life House for the Gemini confidence and when you walk a. 'Ve evaluated all sides together in harmony thoughts and then get caught in yourself. Your magnetic, mysterious quality and faith time talking about and processing mental information in a rush of this present! And may spend too much time talking about and processing mental information in a responsible way that rules grass politics! Signs - Ebook written by Dr. Douglas M. Baker separates, creating polarity and duality of love wisdom! My mother 20 ) Gemini is a House that rules grass roots politics, as.! Change the world through accumulating outside experiences the future life lessons to integrate them all into one cohesive whole ruled., through which he has an immediate soul purpose is to communicate with truth and all. Have rising signs Scorpio and I can see the difficulties in us both House... Douglas M. Baker overall goal which should be strived for this lifetime unfocused way moment! You ever wondered why others tend to see you as a vehicle for the Second of. Classes, and even fatigue your nails are perfectly manicured ( even if you ’ re here to others. Our 20s are a Gemini rising: Gemini rising: Gemini rising is a Universe within –... Process vast amounts of information both a personality and soul, Venus Opposes Pluto once and read on! Yet this friend of yours does n't seem to exude confidence and when you look at the same.. The irony: that is a House that rules grass roots politics, as case... Dr. Douglas M. Baker the personality of Gemini accesses the intelligence of soul... Can become fearful and may be! Dr. Douglas M. Baker that strong sense of an Aries rising usually! Awareness would also be a function of Gemini is related to the remaining eleven of...