Moveset for a Growlithe/Arcanine? It evolves into Arcanine when fed 50 candies. Gary would use an Arcanine in The Battle of the Badge, Extreme Pokémon!, The Ties That Bind and Can't Beat the Heat!.. 701. It will fiercely bark at, bite, and chase away any perceived threat, including those who suddenly approach its Trainer. Wartortle is a definite no-go, and Growlithe is difficult to deal with due to its resistance to Fire-type moves and its ability, Intimidate. Acc. User Info: digiblaster. Growlithe evolves into Arcanine. It evolves into Arcanine using a Fire Stone 1 Physiology and Behaviour 2 Appearances 2.1 Main Pokémon games 2.2 Other Pokémon games 2.3 Super Smash Bros. series 2.3.1 … 1 Biology 1.1 Physiology 1.2 Natural abilities 2 Evolution 3 Game info 3.1 Game locations 3.2 Pokédex entries 3.3 Stats 3.4 Learnset 3.4.1 Leveling 3.4.2 TM/HM 3.4.3 Breeding 3.4.4 Tutoring 3.5 … Acc. At the moment it knows Flamethrower, Crunch, Heat Wave and Outrage. It is said to be capable of running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. Growlithe: Puppy Pokémon 1 Attack Height Weight Gender Egg Group(s) 5'04" 0.7m 41.9 lbs. Moves marked with a double dagger (‡) can only be bred from a Pokémon who learned the move in an earlier generation. I've got a level 44 Growlithe at the moment, and I'm debating what moves I should give it. against Ash's Bayleef.. Other. Growlithe (Pokémon)/Generation VI learnset.