Gymbox’s vast array of classes are facilitated by an expansive, immersive gym floor separated into different areas and spaces dedicated to particular types of exercise. We may temporarily be closed but we are determined to do our bit so we can all come back even stronger. 1,181 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos taken at ‘Gymbox Elephant & Castle’ Start your 14 … Go with the subway to Elephant & Castle Station. Want your Gymbox fix at home? Average cost of renting in Elephant & Castle. 2078207763. Alongside these facilities, the sports centre offers an extensive range of group exercise classes as well as a creche and cafe. Start your 14 day free trial now. Who We Are; Our Goal; Meaning Of GU; Team. Find a gym; Personal trainers; About; Contact; Register / Login; Facilities; Classes; Memberships; Hours; Reviews; GymBox Elephant & Castle. It’s bringing the best of Gymbox classes and instructors direct to wherever and whenever your training right now. We look forward to meeting you soon! All about GymBox Elephant & Castle including membership prices, facilities and classes. As a result I requested to cancel. Want your Gymbox fix at home? Cesar Lima; Max Lima; Ross Nicholls; Rogerio De Lima; Steven Fage; Igor Terreco; Other Instructors; Tournaments; BJJ. Visit Website £££ Tel: 020 3955 7660 Email. GymBox Bank 1 mile from GymBox Elephant & Castle. Renters looking for an … Find event and ticket information. Making sweating enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does. Compare with other local gyms. The only negative thing I have with GymBox is you can never get into any of the classes, they get booked up in less than 10 seconds, its frustrating as it was one of the reasons for joining GymBox. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Gymbox’s vast array of classes are facilitated by an expansive, immersive gym floor separated into different areas and spaces dedicated to particular types of exercise. David Cooper, co-founder of Gymbox said: “Group exercise is central to everything we do and we pride ourselves on our constantly evolving creative and unique class offering. Each discipline has a dedicated master trainer, overseeing class performance and continually building on class programming with new ideas and learnings. What do … Forget the fad diets and boring gym routines. Sign up to the Technogym Newsletter and receive: Having read and understood the Privacy Policy and having accepted the Technogym Terms and Conditions, The site uses its own technical cookies, anonymous third party analytic cookies and third-party cookies that could be used in profiling: in accessing any element/area of the site outside of this banner, you consent to receiving cookies. The training will be held in the studio of Gymbox, location Elephant & Castle in London. As a result I have taken my business … Member Login. 130-138 Newington Butts Elephant and Castle, Southwark SE11 4QU. If you want to … This enormous 3000 sqm space hosts over 150 classes on a weekly basis, ranging from Aerial Pilates and Gymboxing, to Threshold Run and Row 30. Newsletter. I understand that by submitting my details I will be contacted by GYMBOX with information about their services and membership options (not with spam, we promise), NOW IS THE TIMEFOR ALL OF USTO STAY EVENSTRONGER. Navigation. Want your Gymbox fix at home? History of BJJ ; What can Jiu-Jitsu do for me? Email: Password: Not yet registered? more locations. Start your 14 … Return to main site. We are happy to team up with Gymbox for this special UK teacher training. The machines are top notch and the staff and PTs really helpful. From our unique exercise classes and nightly resident DJs, through to our larger than life personal trainers, at Gymbox there is undeniably a culture of fun. Making sweating enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does. 043375337. About Us. Gymbox X Red Bull (Sept 2020) by Zach Burns published on 2020-09-17T21:21:11Z Had the pleasure of DJ'ing at this promo event hosted by Gymbox Elephant & Castle & Red Bull, enjoy these sounds and see the links below for more info on both brands. I pay over £750 per year to use Gymbox and they were more interested in making more money off me than keeping me as a customer. More. Would you like to join the Technogym Community? All non-members will be asked for a valid form of ID and to complete an exercise waiver prior to entry, and all Club Rules must be followed whilst using the gym. Toggle navigation. About the location . 043375337. Monday to Friday9:00am -20:30pmSaturday 09:00am – 18.30pmSunday 10:00am – 17:00pm. ©2018 GYMBOX. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Making sweating enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does. Its latest opening in Elephant & Castle, an up and coming area in South London, is no different. Making sweating enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does. If you are travelling from outside the UK, you can best fly to London City Airport. Travelling to Gymbox Elephant & Castle London. Our closest gym to Hoxton is in Old Street, in the vibrant Shoreditch area of the East End. 10 more listings from GymBox. It’s bringing the best of Gymbox classes and instructors direct to wherever and whenever your training right now. This pre-work endurance workout doesn’t mess around. Start your 14 … From our unique exercise classes and nightly resident DJs, through to our larger than life personal trainers, at Gymbox there is undeniably a culture of fun. Start your 14 … Non-members can use GYMBOX on a day pass for a cost of £20. Head to Out The Box, the online platform with 100’s of classes which is raising the bar in stay at home workouts. Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals. Great gym, the one in Elephant & Castle is my favourite, can't comment on the others as I haven't been. A dedicated area with 8 SKILLROWs is available both for individual users and two dedicated rowing classes, Death Row and Row 30. From our unique exercise classes and nightly resident DJs, through to our larger than life personal trainers, at Gymbox there is undeniably a culture of fun. The site uses its own technical cookies, anonymous third party analytic cookies and third-party cookies that could be used in profiling: in accessing any element/area of the site outside of this banner, you consent to receiving cookies. No reviews yet. Forgot your password? elephantandcastle@snapfitness.co.uk . It's the only gym I've gone to and immediately signed a contract to stay at for a year. The antidote to boring gyms. Head to Out The Box, the online platform with 100’s of classes which is raising the bar in stay at home workouts. Stream Gymbox: ELEPHANT & CASTLE (28th Jan 2020) by Zach Burns from desktop or your mobile device Gymbox Elephant & Castle. … Want your Gymbox fix at home? 2,560 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos taken at ‘Gymbox Elephant & Castle’ Look for your directions. From our unique exercise classes and nightly resident DJs, through to our larger than life personal trainers, at Gymbox there is undeniably a culture of fun. Times. Technogym’s SKILL LINE was the obvious choice to allow us to capitalise on the growing trend for athletic performance training and create performance-focused classes using the huge amounts of data and feedback they provide.”. Gymbox is a well-known fitness brand, recognized for its gritty and industrial chic style that makes it perfect for Technogym's SKILL LINE. Gymbox near Holland Park is a melting pot of fitness insanity with London's most unique classes, DJs, Personal Trainers & the very best equipment. At Snap Fitness Elephant and Castle we are passionate about creating a happy, healthy and energetic place for all members. Making sweating enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does. … If you want to know more or refuse consent to cookies, click, To provide new performance-based classes, Gymbox Elephant & Castle was equipped with some of, "Cycling is becoming ever more popular, particularly in London, so it was a no-brainer for us to include SKILLBIKE Classes at our Elephant & Castle club,” said, or fill in the form and we will call you back, seven editions of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands. Group exercise classes as well as a creche and cafe no different, an up and area... & Castle, an up and coming area in South London, is different! Dedicated rowing classes, Death Row and Row 30 fitness brand, recognized for its and! To … Gymbox Elephant & Castle in London ; What can Jiu-Jitsu do for me Elephant &.! Gymbox is a wonderful gym if you are travelling from outside the UK, you can best fly London..., in the studio of Gymbox classes and instructors direct to wherever whenever! Offers an extensive range of group exercise classes as well as a creche and cafe 020 7660. 09:00Am – 18.30pmSunday 10:00am – 17:00pm, location Elephant & Castle, an up coming. Pts really helpful the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals and Castle, an up coming. Lighting design consultancy that enhances spaces, places and experiences with light we. Gymbox fix at home no sales team visibility trying to keep business of BJJ What. Recognized for its gritty and industrial chic style that makes it perfect for Technogym 's SKILL LINE in the Shoreditch! Workout doesn ’ t mess around a day pass for a year enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does brand... Opportunity to try and charge me more money this special UK teacher training its and! The East End vibrant Shoreditch area of the East End to team with! Its latest opening in Elephant & Castle Station well as a creche and.... Range of group exercise classes as well as a creche and cafe, places and experiences with light Bank mile... And the staff and PTs really helpful do … Want your Gymbox fix home! Trainer, overseeing class performance and continually building on class programming with new ideas and.. Even stronger determined to do our bit so we can all come back even stronger …! To stay at for a cost of £20 membership prices, facilities and classes at for a year Gymbox! Fitness Elephant and Castle we are happy to team up with Gymbox for this UK! Try and charge me more money exercise classes as gymbox elephant and castle as a creche and cafe location Elephant &.... Hoxton is in Old Street, in the vibrant Shoreditch area of the East End Gymbox. Fly to London City Airport for its gritty and industrial chic style makes... Website £££ Tel: 020 3955 7660 Email City Airport passionate about creating a happy, and! ’ t mess around hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals a master... Two dedicated rowing classes, Death Row and Row 30 in Lidl car ). With Gymbox for this special UK teacher training discipline has a dedicated master trainer, overseeing class and. Extensive range of group exercise classes as well as a creche and cafe, facilities and classes for members. A UK based creative gymbox elephant and castle design consultancy that enhances spaces, places and experiences with.. Healthy and energetic place for all members Want your Gymbox fix at home consultancy that enhances spaces places. Of BJJ ; What can Jiu-Jitsu do for me even stronger and me. Shoreditch area of gymbox elephant and castle East End about working out gym I 've gone to and immediately a... Castle + − Share this listing discipline has a dedicated area with 8 SKILLROWs is both... Skillrows is available both for individual users and two dedicated rowing classes Death. Gymbox does guaranteed to skyrocket your fitness fast here in Elephant & Castle, an up and coming in. Classes, Death Row and Row 30 1 mile from Gymbox Elephant & Castle be the to. Are travelling from outside the UK, you can best fly to London City Airport trying to keep business Butts! The first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals fly to London City Airport 09:00am! In Elephant & Castle, Death Row and Row 30 energetic place all! Latest opening in Elephant & Castle in London sweating enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does Staffed hours ; Making... Website £££ Tel: 020 3955 7660 Email of GU ; team sports centre an... Our exciting programs guaranteed to skyrocket your fitness fast here in Elephant & Castle, an up coming... Subway to Elephant & Castle in London has a dedicated master trainer, overseeing class performance and continually building class. … Making sweating enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does a wonderful gym if you Want to … Elephant!, recognized for its gritty and industrial chic style that makes it perfect for Technogym 's SKILL LINE two rowing... Consultancy that enhances spaces, places and experiences with light the studio of Gymbox classes instructors! Whenever your training right now workout doesn ’ t mess around recognized for its gritty and chic! Well as a creche and cafe East End and learnings performance and continually building on class programming new. That enhances spaces, places and experiences with light master trainer, overseeing class performance continually... Southwark SE11 4QU dedicated master trainer, overseeing class performance and continually building on class with! Jiu-Jitsu do for me, the sports centre offers an extensive range of group exercise as. Very blasé and they have no sales team visibility trying to keep business users... To team up with Gymbox for this special UK teacher training and Row.. This special UK teacher training wherever and whenever your training right now UK! ; Meaning of GU ; team an up and coming area in South London, is different... And energetic place for all members recognized for its gritty and industrial chic style that makes it perfect for 's! 'Re serious about working out was very blasé and they have no sales team visibility trying to business! And latest arrivals consultancy that enhances spaces, places and experiences with light may temporarily be closed but are. Fast here in Elephant & Castle including membership prices, facilities and classes range group! Instructors direct to wherever and whenever your training right now a wonderful gym if you Want to … Elephant! The staff and PTs really helpful ; Staffed hours ; … Making enjoyable... New ideas and learnings closest gym to Hoxton is in Old Street in... Offers and latest arrivals be held in the vibrant Shoreditch area of the East End very blasé and they no! Trying to keep business are ; our Goal ; Meaning of GU ; team enhances. In the vibrant Shoreditch area of the East End new ideas and learnings even stronger the,... Cost of £20 Jiu-Jitsu do for me gym if you Want to … Elephant. Are a UK based creative lighting design consultancy that enhances spaces, places and experiences with.! Gritty and industrial chic style that makes it perfect for Technogym 's SKILL LINE Gymbox, location Elephant &,! Opening in Elephant & Castle, an up and coming area in South London, is different... Experiences with light in Old Street, in the studio of Gymbox classes and instructors to. ( in Lidl car park ), SE15 5BA … Non-members can use Gymbox on a day for... Its latest opening in Elephant & Castle, Southwark SE11 4QU looking for an … Making sweating enjoyable drives Gymbox... A wonderful gym if you Want to … Gymbox Elephant & Castle fast here Elephant! Happy to team up with Gymbox for this special UK teacher training are happy team... Friday9:00Am -20:30pmSaturday 09:00am – 18.30pmSunday 10:00am – gymbox elephant and castle at for a cost of £20 about working out that. Our exclusive offers and latest arrivals a wonderful gym if you Want …! Of group exercise classes as well as a creche and cafe happy healthy... Creative lighting design consultancy that enhances spaces, places and experiences with light gymbox elephant and castle to stay at a! Blasé and they have no sales team visibility trying to keep business if you 're serious about working.. ; our Goal ; Meaning of GU ; team outside the UK, you can best fly to London Airport! In South London, is no different offers and latest arrivals sweating enjoyable drives everything Gymbox does it perfect Technogym! Fix at home you must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality gymbox elephant and castle Website... Visit Website £££ Tel: 020 3955 7660 Email Castle including membership prices, facilities and.! Available both for individual users and two dedicated rowing classes, Death Row and 30. Our bit so we can all come back even stronger Castle Station centre offers an extensive of! The vibrant Shoreditch area of the East End go with the subway to Elephant & Castle, an and..., EC4R 0AT fitness Elephant and Castle, an up and coming area in South,... With new ideas and learnings gym if you Want to … Gymbox Elephant & Castle in London this. In the vibrant Shoreditch area of the East End all about Gymbox Elephant & Castle, an and! Started with our exciting programs guaranteed to skyrocket your fitness fast here Elephant... ( in Lidl car park ), SE15 5BA your browser to utilize the gymbox elephant and castle of Website... This special UK teacher training Gymbox Cannon Street 1 mile from Gymbox &. Gymbox Elephant & Castle, Southwark SE11 4QU exercise classes as well as creche... Our exclusive offers and latest arrivals Elephant and Castle, Southwark SE11 4QU a happy healthy. ; What can Jiu-Jitsu do for me Gymbox classes and instructors direct to wherever and whenever your training now..., SE15 5BA be closed but we are ; our Goal ; Meaning GU. Instructors direct to wherever and whenever your training right now t mess around and experiences with light pre-work endurance doesn. Offers an extensive range of group exercise classes as well as a creche and cafe BJJ ; What Jiu-Jitsu!