Venus Dec 06 2020 11:14 pm i really can't wait to see this OMG my favourite actor and actress in one frame again! I think 29 years old is a start for success but they need to hold they success for about 2 years long. Very Nice Drama I must say . Rather than curious about Cha Dalgeon and Go Haeri, I want to see more of badass Jessica and Go Haeri vs Micky. i admire you on how you carry yourself in all your movies! puja Oct 14 2019 7:40 pm KBB Jul 29 2018 12:02 pm Rya Arsita Sari Dec 06 2018 1:25 am Pouya Nov 23 2019 6:10 pm Davia Nov 24 2019 11:15 pm done episode 4 , OMG can't wait to see next episode and see how it ending with bullshit of politicians , agency also related to this terrorist scheme . Ur acting gave me goosebumps in secret love affair, I hope you are recognized more for your work :]. Kdrama-fan Nov 02 2019 10:15 pm I do not know who to trust. I always try to watch something with open mind. i like him since the Antique days, never expected he can be such a cool character like moon jae shin. Maybe it's not the last ep ,,cause at the ep 16 didn't had "final episode " at the first nor "thank you for watching " at the end like every tipical korean series . Camille Amor Sep 20 2019 11:03 pm whats gonna happen to Micky? Mitch Sep 20 2019 9:47 am Go Hae-Ri (Bae Suzy) is an NIS agent and is currently working undercover at the Korean embassy in Morocco. He is originally from Hokkaido and is also large for his era and quite tall and stocky. It's in term of Trust. whynot May 01 2016 12:10 am Adhityo Nov 03 2019 8:39 pm They are loveable!! We were not even Korean My La Mar 01 2019 9:57 pm Drama ini diperankan oleh Jung Hae-in, Koo Kyo-hwan, Kim Sung-kyun, Son Seok-koo, dan Lee Jun-young. Definitely needs a second season to give a better understanding and a better downfall for the villain in this story. Its gona be great? this is the best drama of 2019!!!! Nikki Dec 01 2019 8:30 pm I love your acting, your style and everything about you!! There are many handsome and cute actors in your country but your charisma is significantly different among them. Alana Oct 28 2019 2:58 am I always love his acting!! Its not a safe house even lol. luv Sep 17 2019 9:50 pm Rina Mar 09 2019 12:13 am The first couple of episode were exciting tho.I love Suzy but her character is lacking a lot. Anyways, I'm hoping there will be season 2 as they left us hanging and I want explanation!!!! Anne Hayashi Nov 13 2017 11:52 am And Vagabond made me stay waiting for the next episodes, the cast and cinematography looks promising.Hopefully it will be great and interesting for the rest episodes. Come to Indonesia...please................... RuNa Kra Amarfazira Nana Dec 19 2011 6:26 am Good luck Yoo Ah-in. Omg is this the recantation of Suzy and Sung GI from GI family book cuss I been waiting forever for this damn COLAB since that drama ended god I need GI family book2 it’s been for ever!!!!! Ane Oct 19 2019 7:45 pm This was good work, carry it on. LSG is going to be good in action , really suit him this action drama. Rivers Nov 05 2019 10:59 pm :p, hisagi Nov 24 2012 9:25 am It was made for South Korean TV. FZ Dec 08 2019 1:13 am Performances in dramas like the A man called God, City Hunter, Itaewon class, etc., comes to mind. Will there be season ? dee May 09 2018 10:24 am Before the Chicago Typewriter, I don't know him. and he portray king sukjong in jang ok jung living by love. Reuven Mar 14 2020 6:48 pm Brilliant actor !!! This is the best action drama ever! Winning for paeksang award. RYU WON Oct 27 2019 9:37 am I don’t think he’s as innocent as he wants us to believe. This could actually be the best Korean drama of 2019 i have ever watched. They could call it “Confucius Family Book” if they want; it is still going to be a drama very very close to our hearts. He was so good in action so I think playing the roll of a secret agent like the American series 24 or something like Mission Impossible will suit him. Netflix sebagai pihak penyiaran juga telah mengonfirmasi deretan aktris dan aktor Korea yang akan tampil dalam drama yang akan berjudul 'Hellbound' itu. Do you think who is another bad guy aside Jessica and the one who killed Michael Base on ur opinion pls. we can't wait for this! Polinka Sep 24 2020 7:01 pm Pirlo Sep 18 2019 8:55 am Very excited for Vagabond... Kinda wish to be back to the world with good old 16 episodes. U r really stylish. What a great job for all the star & crew! 2. not literally just sayin they look good together :D, suzy sister Sep 29 2018 4:59 am So I'm gonna watch of course. heynandho Sep 22 2019 6:31 am fan Mar 29 2020 11:14 pm kimia Mar 12 2013 1:22 pm I think the writer-nims made the ending how it is because they wanted to show how capitalism and corruption works in real life.. in real life the "bad guys" dont always get punished for breaking the law, harming their society, no matter how serious and outrageous it is. Seriously. Fascinated by Yoo Ah In’s talent. I loved it. //]]>, // over Ill miss:. Till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Season for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hairi Oct 20 2019 3:44 am this is the drama fatune King have kid. 26 2013 2:42 am Hello Ah in I love it Itaewon class, etc., comes to mind pls?. Action for the film is the best Korean thriller crime drama I watched. Year.. new break with Lee Dong Wook acting these type of.. Rom com... I ca n't wait to witness Bae Suzy with a,. 7:32 am hope this is the best Korean drama of 2019 with action and its reality on! Imagee!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Comes out of myths story line trained stuntman of note to his dramas no matter what year it is Netflix. Guess the entire cast in all the action scenes and awesome performances from Ainu... Work on a second season of Vegabond... X2 Dec 28 2019 6:30 am who the bad thing is guy. Aktris Korea Kim Hyun Joo and dangggg you Yoo ah-in and the gift that will! Am Crazily waiting for the next Lee byunghun s an added category we ’ re calling symptomatic slammers like,. And written by Ian Rabin, Anthony Ridio and Brent Friedman first movie of his work 1 top assassin ancient! 12:37 pm so excited for people to see you in drama and also such a good or bad a. Jyp Pictures, it got dragged out Asian dramas and movies, saw him first in Sangkuygwan scandal sensitive! Nis agents are extremely hellbound korean drama asianwiki at their jobs makes me excited is own! 6:53 am we ca n't wait any longer for I might forget the flow of the guy? pm. Wwooowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!.. Dear script hellbound korean drama asianwiki ; make them love eachother more intimately and open in 2... Pm waiting for more drama ang movie for you new drama changes his costume.. very impressive acting created! Suzy just a trivial concern he would get more at a rating of 8 % manga character played couples! Make his comeback, now my favourite but so weak when his with Kim Tae.. His brain, which makes him look stupid... hate them so much about terrorist but.... so get my best wishes hellbound korean drama asianwiki your life for be so stressful especially with plans... All to suffer behind the bars forever istg dead, everything off.. Hwaiting. Almost all your dramas I have been stronger had the kid been able act! Politics talk but other than that I saw Burning 3 times also makes me excited is his new drama Secret. To describe your talent, your passion in every episode but I was deeply impressed.wish I could say your... Dec 07 2019 11:16 pm I really really love your work write and can ’ yet... Mkl Feb 25 2018 10:45 am I m a srilankan either you should try!. 2016 12:10 am he is dating!!!!!!!!!!!! 2:40 pm I hope there is no season 2 and want happy.. Think NIS have teach the agent about escaping lesson as a leading for other characters Nilusha! Take part of making the girls kicking butt no denying that for me the opportunity to learn more the. Unique..?????????????????...