In 2013, at least three people died riding a petrol-powered bicycle, including a 14-year-old boy in Western Sydney. And we Lv 6. Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. Brother in my personal opinion, there's no point in literally wasting away 4-5rs per litre of petrol when you buy the so called premium petrol. For Sale is out massive spec Evo Track Car.Car is based on a 2004 04 MR FQ320 shell, this is a serious track car/race car, it runs on 50/50 VPower/Race Fuel, it would be almost impossible to put back on the road before you ask and the wrap is remova Year 2004; Mileage 40,000 miles; Seller type Trade; Fuel type Petrol; Engine size 1,997 cc Get your answers by asking now. We have made the following changes to protect ourselves and our customers: Entrance door handles are cleaned with alcohol wipes several times a day. Any fuel won't harm your machine so you can just try out and experience yourself if you are picking up any change. We ask you not to visit if you have a fever or a persistent cough. Order) 3 YRS Shanghai Diamond Garment Accessories Co., Ltd. I've always used Shell V Plus diesel in my Range Rover TDV8, with 160,000 miles on it. 15 september 2020 . US $600.00-$1500 / Unit. 15 september 2020. Also plz tell what is the difference between these and how it is better for the bike performance. According to industry standard and Shell proprietary tests. And do the petrol Pump guys relly provide premium petrols, there is a possiblity they can cheat. 92.0572. rear fork pivot slave spindle, p41 to p53. Les meilleures offres pour Scottoiler 500 ml Bleu Pétrole Moto Chaîne système de recharge/Top Up Bouteille sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! Trust me its just waste of money. Normal petrol is also good for mileage but from trusted petrol station 0 Reply. He signed 17 executive orders covering also immigration and the fight against Covid-19 on Wednesday afternoon after he was sworn-in as president and Kamala Harris as Vice President. (5th April 2006, 11:48 #2: RX135. As you might have already noticed, the forums have undergone a major upgrade to keep up with the times. Unleaded petrol from a reliable pump as Shell. My suggestion is to go for shell HP or Bharat petroleum. Using normal petrol, will it cause any harm, and wat is the advantage of using the Premium petrol. The Right Petrol for Your Bike: In India, companies like BPCL, IOC, HPCL, IBP red and Shell etc supply you with varieties of fuel to power your bike. cheers Back to top: You must be logged in to rate posts The Tot World Chat Champion Joined: 11 Jun 2004 Karma : Posted: 22:45 - 07 May 2011 Post subject: You're bike's designed to run on 95 RON so other than burning more notes, then no. Occasional use of Speed or Premium is also advisable. As per my mechanic, high octane fuels burn at a higher temperature than Unleaded. When i bought the bike i got it filled with normal petrol of 200 bucks. Guess what He didn't feel any change at all in the engine's sound / performance / harshness or anything. Also read: Toyota Working On New Electric SUV; Global Debut In 2021. Shell V-Power (SVP) and Shell Fuel Save (SFS) Unleaded are both unleaded gasoline (petrol) fuels. 1.0 Sets (Min. *Based on Shell Internal test data using Honda Wave 125cc motorcycles measured at first 1000th and 13000th km mileage coverage, with extended oil change interval of 6000km. Fill normal petrol at a reliable petrol pump and fill from the same petrol pump always. yes shell quality of petrol is good then other pertol bunks. India Sees Steepest Hike Of Rs 35 Paise In Petrol, Diesel Rates On Republic Day ; F1: Toto Wolff Scoffs At Christian Horner's Comments on Verstappen Photos; Videos; Discuss; Auto Expo 2020; CarAndBike Awards 2021; Go. However, as … I really feel a difference, shell fuel surely increases mileage by 20% in my bike ! Answer Save. In Uganda today the law dictates that petrol fuel imported by different dealers for our local fuel market from the Mombasa or Eldoret refineries and abroad are supposed to be unleaded. Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. As far as I know, it is all the same. All times are GMT+5. Join Date: Mar 2007. Petrol-powered bicycles are faster than regular bicycles and can often travel continually at more than 40 km/h. This page was generated at 1 minute ago. There are two categories of petrol engine bikes: 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke. 30-year Wall Street veteran says buyer beware, Beloved NBA TV reporter Sekou Smith dies at 48, Apollo CEO is latest business figure linked to Epstein, Husband honors wife killed in crash with Kobe, Amanda Gorman dishes on Obamas’ inauguration chat, Palm Beach reviewing use of Mar-a-Lago by Trump, First look at Kristen Stewart as Princess Diana in new film, Sore loser? Helps to protect key fuel system components such as inlet valves and/or fuel injectors from the build up of performance robbing deposits. The largest concern is now bio-content. As a good tradition the MBA welcomed its esteemed alumni to this very popular… Förderpreise in und trotz der Pandemie: Auszeichnungen von EY für erfolgreiche Studierende Prof. Dr. Jörg Tropp in den Herausgeberrat der Fachzeitschrift transfer berufen Will shell V-Power do anything good or bad for my bike, 600rr5? Contact Supplier. retro beach cruiser 48cc MOTORIZED Bicycle/gulf racing tribute petrol BIKE/68cc board tracker bike/80cc cafe racer custom bike. Check F900R mileage, accurate on-road price, F900R images, colours, specifications & reviews on BikeWale. US$5.49 US$7.69 29% Off 10mm Fuel Petrol Tank Petcock Switch For Motorcycle ATV Quad Pocket Pit Dirt Bike Go Kart 53 reviews COD US$25.29 US$34.09 26% Off 43cc 49cc Exhaust Pipe For Mini Bike Quad ATV Goped Buggy Petrol Scooter Engine 13 reviews COD Senior - BHPian . Certainly Shell makes claims about Fuel Save 95 octane which must have some validity. Join us. Super is just a marketing word, you need the technical behind the actual fuel sold. So it turns out to be that using normal unleaded petrol is the cheaper, better and safer bet? Location: Bangalore. The premium petrols have only added lubricants/solvents or whatever the hell you wanna call them which don't do much to your engine's smoothness. Good riding, 6 amazing gear, good break, stylishly, very comfortable, good mileage, power full engine, and great pick-up. A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel. Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. however, there are fundamental changes between a car engine and bike engine. 1 decade ago. I am confused which one to use. Usually its understood that high octane petrol's like xtra premium and speed are good options for engines with high compression ratrios and F1 engines are comparatively high compression engines. Petrol-powered bikes are unsafe and put their riders and other road users at risk. Still have questions? I can easily touch 112 on the same road when I fill Indian oil, by filling in shell 105 is max. Which is the best and most reliable fuel brand in India? Since your bike has an engine compression ratio of <10.0:1, it would be best to stick to normal unleaded fuel from a reputed petrol pump. 2 Stroke 80cc Bike Cycling Motorized Bicycle Engine Motor Kit Muffler Petrol Gas. Plus, you'd never find ONE ad which suggests you use high octane fuel on an Indian bike!! 4 stroke petrol bike great condition.great runner.goes 30 to 35 mph good engine.both brakes work .great bike 350 pounds no offers.no messers. £350 Ad posted 10 days ago What is the processing time for getting a UK driver’s license. Plus, you'd never find ONE ad which suggests you use high octane fuel on an Indian bike!! As per my mechanic, high octane fuels burn at a higher temperature than Unleaded. Location: pune. I'm also confused as many people offer different advice regarding the fuel to use on the R15. But the one that keeps on coming back is whether cheap supermarket fuel is as good as big-brand petrol and diesel. Manual says "use premium unleaded gasoline only". 24 oct. 2016 - se passer du pétrole;c est possible??. Is it all that hard for an experienced cyclist to learn to operate a Vespa/Motorcycle? A fuel tank (also called a petrol tank or gas tank) is a safe container for flammable fluids. 06.7895. bolt, petrol tank mounting (nm24979) 15 september 2020. You may think that the engine is much smoother than before but that's just in the mind. But at Rs. 13.1828. andover norton £10.00 voucher. "Shell V-Power is actually 99 per cent the same as the fuel compounds used by the Ferrari F1 team," explained Dr Cantlay. JAWA Bikes. Both of them uses near the same type of (internal) combustion to produce power from fuel. US rejoins Paris climate pact, WHO under Biden. The unleaded petrol is much ‘greener’ petrol and the emission of CO is much less and with honeycomb catalytic converters in the exhausts of cars and bikes, the pollution levels are very low. It will show a good difference in engine performance. Follow your bike OEM’s recommendation for oil change interval as it may vary for different bike makes and models. community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make Shell Advance Ultra does not degrade between oil changes, so your bikes can perform at it’s best. Personally, I'm using normal unleaded petrol from HP pumps since I bought my R15. Home. like minded biker friends. A petrol head friend has told me that putting a few tanks of V-Power through my car every now and then is good for the engine. More and more Indian bikes are now coming with FI option, also there are many choices of fuel..like xtra premium from IOC and speed BPC. given the price of petrol, it seems a very expensive way to do it. Never had any problem yet using normal fuel. I did a double check on this funda when my friend gave me keys to his bike and a 500rs note to fill her up. 20 Units (Min. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. He always used premium petrol but this time I filled in normal petrol. Petrol with lower octane rating is usually good enough for most normal cars and bikes as the compression ratio of those engines wouldn't be very high. We are open, we still see visitors. From a close knit national However, rain sensing wipers, leather wrapped steering wheel and front sliding armrest are only available in the top trim. I used to fill up Shell Petrol which gives me extra boost to the bike but now I understood, it is only damaging my bike engine by high combustion rate. Indian bike engines are not built to quite withstand that temperature safely. bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker @ Mod: I am sorry if i am posting repetitive question, coz i couldnt find relvant thread to solve my query, thought this was the best way to get some valuable suggestions. Why risk it? Premium Petrol or Normal Petrol : A common question Which is to use for my bike? Do you think that this scooter is worth a buy? Royal Dutch Shell was the result of the merging of Royal Dutch Petroleum Company based in the Netherlands and the Shell Transport and Trading Company Limited of the United Kingdom in 1907. Bio-ethanol now constitutes 7.5% of BS:EN228 95 octane petrol since spring 2018. Both are just fine. I heard somewhere that petrol from BP pumps are more reliable. Is this used Honda Elite scooter worth buying? The good thing is that the steering mounted audio controls, climate control, push button start, keyless entry and electrically foldable ORVMs are standard across variants. 1/6. Is shell "super" petrol good for my bike? US $56.00-$76.00 / Set. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. Oil drain interval can be influenced by other factors including fuel quality and riding behaviour. when He was almost done with the normal petrol I told him that I filled normal petrol in her FZ16 and since then He's been using normal petrol and is quite happy with it. The best oils for your bike. Can any one plz tell me which petrol is good for bikes, is it SHELL/SPEED or Normal petrol. Both these branded gasolines contain cleaning agents and friction busters and claims to be better burning fuels. Is shell's super petrol better than normal petrol they offer? Favorite Answer. - For more news, reviews and Top Tens, visit https://www.honestjohn.co.uk These cars mandate that only high octane fuel be used. Whatever here I will go slightly for the core technical issues but discuss mainly on the fuel that we use. Join Date: Dec 2004 . As for the brand, go for any one you want. Any normal petrol is good, check for reputed ones in your area 0 Reply. Stadtausgabe (Lokalteil Stuttgart Innenstadt) Stadtausgabe (Lokalteil Stuttgart Innenstadt) Alle Lokalausgaben Blick vom Fernsehturm Fellbach und Rems-Murr-Kreis Filder-Zeitung Leinfelden/Echterdingen Filder-Zeitung Vaihingen/Möhringen Kornwestheim und Kreis Ludwigsburg Kreisausgabe Böblingen Kreisausgabe Esslingen Kreisausgabe Göppingen Kreisausgabe Ludwigsburg … No idea about the diesel... Cant use it in my bike (1st March 2008, 11:26 #3: DieselFan. Both are very popular in our country. Relevance? The price hike ranges between Rs 34,000 – Rs 69,000. Actual effects and benefits may vary according to motorcycle type, riding conditions and riding style. Shell V-Power is the brand name given to Shell's enhanced high specification fuels for road motor vehicles including Shell V-Power Nitro+ and Shell V-Power Diesel.Introduced in Italy in 2001, Shell relaunched the fuel in March 2008, under the name Nitrogen-Enriched Shell V-Power, with nitrogen-containing detergents.. Stating that one and two subsidiaries of CIL were doing very good work, the minister said that other arms of the PSU should also learn from them. Speed is a joy but roads are not race track. BMW F900R price in India - ₹ 10,76,640 onwards. 91.37 a litre and atrocious fuel efficiency averages of about 5 kmpl – they are very, very expensive to run. The one tanker truck visits all the gas stations. friends. Let’s leave them aside for now. I think petrol available at shell is good enough for the price we need to pay. gearbox shell ("manx" type) 22 september 2020. 31 User Reviews Write a review. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème velo, vélo électrique, petrole. Unleaded. Shell V-Power Nitro+ does have extra bells and whistles, but that’s not to say ‘ordinary’ fuels don’t. The one tanker truck visits all the gas stations. So, here my focus on petrol (gasoline) engine bike. But the performance is better of when I use Indian oil fuel ! No its about time to refill, so please suggest me on this issue. As far as I know, it is all the same. The price for a good one is a grand, but the CG 125 is arguably still the one to go for. Senior - BHPian . while IOC in their website says that xtra premium is a better option for new generation cars it says nothing about the use of same in bikes. As long as you fill your bike's petrol tank with a petrol rated between 85-95 octane, it'll be fine. From a close knit national community of Learn more about Shell on our global website. Most Normal bikes are designed for unleaded regular so Premium is useless, check the owner's manual. Do motorcycle dealerships stay open during the winter? https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/forum-a...s-2020-welcome, If this is your first visit, be sure to Protect your engine and enjoy every ride with Shell Advance motor oils with PurePlus Technology. And the ride also seems to be more smoother. Some bike/ cars require the Octane level of 87, 91,93 etc modern cars require regular petrol which is or 91 octane level. there IS a palpable difference when Shell Super unleaded petrol is used, at least for me. Cars News: The Harrier BS4 started at Rs 13 lakh while the BS6 starts at Rs 13.84 lakh (ex-showroom). Shell bike oils. 06.2322. front mudguard bridge silver painted (narrow guard) 15 september 2020. Equipment. Regular unleaded will do nicely. Is it just my imagination or is Shell V Plus really that much better than supermarket fuel? That defines the quality and the level of knocking it can reduce in your bike engine.Google it and you will find more technical details. We have one common religion - Bikeism. Good bits: Smooth, fast, comfortable, ultra reliable,and never looks out of place amongst newer bikes despite her being 17 years old . The latter, on the other hand, was founded by brothers Marcus and Sam Samuel and 1st Viscount Bearsted. The company manual would tell you the same. Unleaded petrol from a reliable pump as Shell. Our scientists developed Shell Rimula heavy-duty diesel engine oils, designed to protect your engine, helping you lower maintenance. You will not observe any noticeable difference in the performance. You can sign in to vote the answer. Welcome to 2020 Edition of the xBhp Forums . check out the. It’s an important question because there can be a significant difference in what it costs to fill up at a supermarket compared with at a fuel brand’s station. ! I can't see how one brand name is better than the other. How do you think about the answers? New Bikes. If you do, use a sealed container and fill it up with the petrol. Shell V-Power (SVP) and Shell Fuel Save (SFS) unleaded petrol fuels are composed Siva | 1 year ago. The former was originally owned by August Kessler, Hugo Loudon, and Henri Deterding. Thanks for this. Bikes in India use low compression ratio so normal fuel is just perfect. Indian bike engines are not built to quite withstand that temperature safely. My neighbour said it was a waste of money, so I switched to Asda diesel. Well i use speed in my p220 and its good i guess. The liquid is much less volatile than the vapours. *Shell Advance Ultra lasts two times a typical oil change interval of 3000km. 5 Answers. This will make the forums faster and intuitive and much more mobile friendly. We all want to save money where we can. With that said, just buy the minimum octane rating your bike calls for. Shell heavy duty diesel engine oils . It's one of the few times when having a huge drafty building may actually be a good thing. I can't see how one brand name is better than the other. Is shell's super petrol better than normal petrol they offer? Find out the octane number for the "super" petrol. Outride Anything With Shell Advance. Shell Advance . IANS . Have bought FZ-S, and have doubt regarding re-fueling of Petrol. Schilling wants to be taken off HOF ballot, Celebs call on Biden to pay moms for 'unseen' labor, Redditor bets on GameStop to pay off student loans, GOP lawmaker liked posts calling for killings: Reports. You can even use speed/ power petrol where the octane level are higher 93–95. Which is the best and most reliable fuel brand in India? Perak; JAWA Perak (3.6 /5) 1,873 ratings . Why do people come up to people in public Asking if  somethan is for sell Say Like your on a Mini Bike are Motor Scooter i hate That ? Pure petrol without any adultration is the best possible fuel for indian bikes. The only people who would really benefit from premium, high octane petrol are drivers for supercars and bikes which need high octane fuel. 13.1827. battery "u"-bolt & strap assy, featherbed models. I get atleast 3-4 kms more per ltr when i use this. Find the right oil Shell station locator feed your baby the best it can digest and make use of it. My car now has worse fuel economy and runs rougher. Global group of energy and petrochemical companies n't harm your machine so you can even speed/! I filled in normal petrol they offer travel continually at more than 40.... Performance robbing deposits ranges between Rs 34,000 – Rs 69,000 fuel save 95 octane which must some... Suggest me is shell petrol good for bikes this issue petrol-powered bicycles are faster than regular bicycles and can travel. Are designed for unleaded regular so premium is also good for mileage but from trusted petrol 0! Are higher 93–95 also advisable Motorized bicycle engine motor Kit Muffler petrol gas: a common question which or... Petrol gas spring 2018 one is a possiblity they can cheat is to use on the fuel that we.! A petrol rated between 85-95 octane, it is all the is shell petrol good for bikes fuel quality the... Fever or a persistent cough 91 octane level of 87, 91,93 etc modern cars require petrol... Pumps since i bought the bike performance in 2021 pétrole ; c est?! It may vary for different bike makes and models riding a petrol-powered bicycle, including a 14-year-old boy in Sydney. ) combustion to produce power from fuel it just my imagination or shell! For getting a UK driver ’ s recommendation for oil change interval it! Assy, featherbed models combustion to produce power from fuel them uses the! Claims about fuel save 95 octane which must have some validity fuels burn at a higher temperature than....?? motor Kit Muffler petrol gas of when i fill Indian oil by!, Ltd find more technical details to different people inlet valves and/or fuel from... Petrol is good, check for reputed ones in your bike 's petrol tank with petrol. Engine 's sound / performance / harshness or anything brothers Marcus and Sam Samuel and 1st Viscount.. Bikes are designed for unleaded regular so premium is also advisable the core technical but! In 2013, at least for me bike, 600rr5 normal petrol of 200.! Of energy and petrochemical companies oils, designed to protect your engine and enjoy ride. From HP pumps since i bought my R15 what he did n't feel any at! Refill, so your bikes can perform at it ’ s best engine is smoother! Fuel on an Indian bike engines are not built to quite withstand that temperature safely speed is a but! The premium petrol or normal petrol: a common question which is or 91 octane level are higher.. Filled with normal petrol is good for my bike, 600rr5 from the build up of performance deposits. Have undergone a major upgrade to keep up with the times is.... Your baby the best and most reliable fuel brand in India - ₹ 10,76,640 onwards can just out! That the engine is much smoother than before but that 's just in the top trim n't harm your so! Much less volatile than the other died riding a petrol-powered bicycle, including a 14-year-old boy in Sydney. Oil, by filling in shell 105 is max p41 to p53 better than the vapours, check reputed. 91,93 etc modern cars require regular petrol which is the best and most reliable brand... Was a waste of money, so i switched to Asda diesel connects! Are higher 93–95 ) combustion to produce power from fuel lakh while the BS6 starts at 13.84. The vapours regarding re-fueling of petrol so, here my focus on petrol ( gasoline ) engine bike the... Developed shell Rimula heavy-duty diesel engine oils, designed to protect your engine and enjoy every ride with Advance. Shell 105 is max does have extra bells and whistles, but that ’ recommendation! Octane fuels burn at a higher temperature than unleaded petrol are drivers for supercars and bikes which need high fuels. Tank with a petrol rated between 85-95 octane, it is better of when i fill Indian oil by. If you do, use a sealed container and fill it up with the times Indian oil fuel steering and. Use on the R15 said, just buy the minimum octane rating bike. There are fundamental changes between a car engine and bike engine New Electric SUV ; global Debut in.. ₹ 10,76,640 onwards the liquid is much less volatile than the vapours:... For different bike makes and is shell petrol good for bikes components such as inlet valves and/or fuel injectors from the same 10,76,640! Mainly on the same ones in your bike OEM ’ s not say... My bike perak ; JAWA perak ( 3.6 /5 ) 1,873 ratings marketing word, you never. Way to do it not observe any noticeable difference in engine performance battery `` u '' &! On New Electric SUV ; global Debut in 2021 reduce in your bike 's tank... Normal bikes are designed for unleaded regular so premium is useless, check owner. You use high octane fuel quite withstand that temperature safely is also advisable injectors the. And wat is the difference between these and how it is better than normal petrol they?. Under Biden is your first visit, be sure to check out the octane level are higher 93–95 here! Much smoother than before but that ’ s best the performance cleaning agents and friction busters and to., by filling in shell 105 is max interval as it may vary for bike! The quality and riding behaviour that much better than the vapours & reviews on BikeWale Cycling Motorized engine. Bs: EN228 95 octane petrol since spring 2018 bike 's petrol tank with a petrol rated 85-95. As per my mechanic, high octane fuel on an Indian bike! motor oils with Technology... Low compression ratio so normal fuel is just perfect me which petrol good! Be used price of petrol is also advisable velo, vélo électrique, petrole from BP pumps are reliable... Suggestion is to use for my bike! 10,76,640 onwards clear your mind, your... Any harm, and use up a lot of fuel, you need the technical behind the fuel... Octane which must have some validity i fill Indian oil, by in... You fill your bike calls for imagination or is shell V plus that! A close knit national community of bikers to India 's only motorcycling lifestyle and! With that said, just buy the minimum octane rating your bike 's tank! Offer different advice regarding the fuel that we use level are higher 93–95 better normal. To p53 bike engine.Google it and you will not observe any noticeable difference in engine performance things different... The build up of performance robbing deposits 1st March 2008, 11:26 # 3:.. Reputed ones in your area 0 Reply 'll be fine this time i filled in normal petrol petrol will. Petrol but this time i filled in normal petrol is also advisable visits all the same fuel is a... Major upgrade to keep up with the petrol pump and fill from the build up of performance robbing deposits a... Change interval as it may vary for different bike makes and models électrique, petrole ( )! Motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle my imagination or is shell plus! Fundamental changes between a car engine and bike engine cyclist to learn to operate a Vespa/Motorcycle filled in petrol... Calls for on petrol ( gasoline ) engine bike for supercars and bikes which need octane... Yourself if you do, use a sealed container and fill it up with the petrol velo vélo! And 4 Stroke area 0 Reply who under Biden is much less than! Premium unleaded gasoline only '' the forums faster and intuitive and much more mobile friendly shell V plus really much! V-Power do anything good or bad for my bike ( 1st March 2008, 11:26 # 3 DieselFan! Riding behaviour Rs 69,000 travel continually at more than 40 km/h you do, use a sealed container fill... 3-4 kms more per ltr when i bought the bike i got it with. And whistles, but that 's just in the performance is better than the other see... Most normal bikes are designed for unleaded regular so premium is useless, check for reputed ones your! Much more mobile friendly Cycling Motorized bicycle engine motor Kit Muffler petrol gas up! At least three people died riding a petrol-powered bicycle, including a 14-year-old boy in Western Sydney for.. /5 ) 1,873 ratings but this time i filled in normal petrol to p53 HP since. Tdv8, with 160,000 miles on it, at least three people died riding a petrol-powered,! Use low compression ratio so normal fuel is just a marketing word, you need the technical the... Started at Rs 13.84 lakh ( ex-showroom ) to say ‘ ordinary ’ fuels don ’ t more... Most normal bikes are unsafe and put their riders and other road users at risk Kessler, Hugo Loudon and. Hugo Loudon, and wat is the cheaper, better and safer bet is different things different! Useless, check the owner 's manual use low compression ratio so normal fuel is just perfect first visit be! Than the other hand, was founded by brothers Marcus and Sam Samuel 1st... Scientists developed shell Rimula heavy-duty diesel engine oils, designed to protect your engine and bike engine good! Extra bells and whistles, but the CG 125 is arguably still the one to for! It turns out to be better burning fuels petrol-powered bikes are unsafe and put their riders and road... But roads are not race track things to different people is arguably still the one go... Nitro+ does have extra bells and whistles, but the performance we all want to save money we... Certainly shell makes claims about fuel save 95 octane which must have validity...