Find out when and where you can watch Jim Cummings movies and tv shows with the full listings schedule at TVGuide.com. Jim Cummings is an American voice artist. Jim Cummings Filmography. Wobworld is an... 3. Directed by Jim Cummings. In a Silent Way (2020) The Surrogate (2020) There, he designed Mardi Gras floats, was a singer, door-to-door salesman, and a Louisiana riverboat deckhand. : A Conversation with Ben Hurst, Saturday Night Live: The Best of Saturday TV Funhouse, Winnie the Pooh Friendship: Tigger-ific Tales, Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Very Merry Christmas Songs. Then Cummings moved to Anaheim, California, where he started his career playing Lionel from the program, ‘Defeated’ Producer Ed Cunningham Signs With Settebello Entertainment; A3 Artists Agency To Rep Voice Actor Jim Cummings, mark evanier's cartoon voices panel part 2, Animated Shakespeare: Taming of Shrew (2020), Most Iconic Cartoon Characters of All Time, All Aboard the Hot Diggity Dog Express/Flea-bee Jeebies. Take a visual walk through his career and see 1173 images of the characters he's voiced and listen to 362 clips that showcase his performances. Goofy and Pete's Wild Ride/The Happiest Day of All! Learn more about Jim Cummings at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and more. Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. Our searchable database includes every movie or TV show featuring Jim Cummings available on any version of Netflix from around the world! Jim Cummings Biography James Jonah Cummings (born November 3, 1952) is an American voice actor and singer, who has appeared in almost 400 roles, including Winnie the Pooh, T... more Jim Cummings music featured in movies, TV shows and video games: The Sleepover to End All Sleepovers/A Day at the Aquarium, Out of Towner Alien Encounter/Down Horace-Scope, You Ain't Nothin' but a Foghorn/The Pepe Who Came in from the Cold, Reel or: The Short Story of the Mysterious Box, Chapter Thirteen: Sheldgoose Square Dance, Docky & Buford's Decidedly Pathetic Adventure, OK K.O.! director, actor Jim Cummings is a producer and director, known for Thunder Road (2018), The Wolf of Snow Hollow (2020) and Krisha (2015). Watch Jim Cummings exclusive videos, interviews, video clips and more at TVGuide.com. ... Den of Geek The Best Horror Movies of 2020. Jim Cummings movies and TV shows. Get unlimited DVD Movies & TV Shows delivered to your door with no … Animation to voice the Tasmanian Devil on the animated series Taz-Mania and would continue to voice the character in various Looney Tunes media. 30 min | Animation | Filming He’s also had the chance to play other popular Looney Tunes characters at times. FlixList Network. Wobworld Curiosity Killed the Cat), Relax-O-Vision/Fatman and Boy Blubber/Limbo Lock-Up/Terror Palace, The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper, A Christmas Peril/Ms. Jingle Bells, Something Smells/Dark Quest for Darkness/Hey, Careful, That's My Cerebellum, Night of the Living Shnookums/Dark of the Darker Darkness/The Vinyl Frontier, Something Fishy/Return of the Dark Mask of Phantom Blackness/My Spine Hurts, I.Q. Holy Honey, Pooh! Jim Cummings (Tigger and Pooh), Peter Del Vecho and Piglet at the Winnie the Pooh Premiere, Disney's 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs': Still the Fairest of Them All, Ride Horse and Change Seats Without Saddle, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Way Past Cool! ... What's on TV & Streaming What's on TV & Streaming Top Rated Shows Most Popular Shows Browse TV Shows by Genre TV News India TV Spotlight. Christopher Robin. Amazon.com: Piglet's Big Movie: Jim Cummings, John Fiedler, Andre Stojka, Kath Soucie, Ken Sansom, Nikita Hopkins, Peter Cullen, Tom Wheatley, Francis Glebas, Brian Hohlfeld: Movies & TV … © 2021 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. When Harry Met Salieri/The Early Woim Gets the Boid, Whatever Happened to Shorty Twang?/A Big Knight Out, Signed, Sealed, Delivered/Out to Lunch/Spa-Spa Blacksheep, Father's Day/Camp Buzzard/He Wouldn't Woody, Ya Gonna Eat That?/Chilly & Hungry/Brother Cockroach, Woody's Ship of Ghouls/Bad Hair Day/Downsized Woody, Weiner Wars/Electric Chilly/Woody and the Termite, Tiny Toon Adventures - Toonenstein: Dare to Scare, He's a Bad, Bad, Bad Sport/Dapper Duck Burgers, Stay Away from my Honey!/Sitting Pretty Awful, The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald: The Visitors from Outer Space, The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald: The Legend of Grimace Island, The Fantastic Voyages of Sinbad the Sailor, Winnie the Pooh Learning: Sharing & Caring, The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald: Scared Silly, Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren't So Frightening, The Dan Danger Show! Watch Jim Cummings Movies and Series Online Free at Actvid.com, download Jim Cummings Movies from Actvid.com for free in full hd Cummings's first voice role was as Lionel the Lion and Aunt Fira in Dumbo's Circus. In 1991, he ventured to Warner Bros. : Danger 101/The Tantrum/Super Santa: Naughty, Whatever Happened to Baby Brain/Just Say Narf, A Little Off the Top/Megalomaniacs Anonymous, Winnie the Pooh Friendship: Three Cheers for Eeyore & Rabbit, Baby Human/Earth Vs. Everything/Blunder & Lightning/Little Screetchin Riding Hood, Spider Wars, Chapter 2: Farewell Spider-Man, Spider Wars, Chapter 1: I Really, Really Hate Clones, Six Forgotten Warriors Chapter 5: The Price of Heroism, Six Forgotten Warriors Chapter 4: The Six Fight Again, Six Forgotten Warriors Chapter 3: Secrets of the Six, Old Green Teeth/The Elephant Who Couldn't Say No, Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Role-Playing Game, Die Schöne und das Biest: Weihnachtszauber, Jurassic Pooch/Dial M for Monkey: Orgon Grindor/Dimwit Dexter, Message in a Bottle/Back in Style/Bones in the Body, Pitter Patter of Little Feet/Mindy in Wonderland/Ralph's Wedding, Papers for Papa/Amazing Gladiators/Pinky and the Ralph, Soccer Coach Slappy/Belly Button Blues/Our Final Space Cartoon, We Promise/Valuable Lesson, Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, Reigning Cats and Dogs (a.k.a. Shrek. Captain Buzzard to the Rescue!/Croctastrophy! Thorn O' Plenty/Basic Insting/Witch Doctor Is Which? Operation K.N.O.T./Operation C.L.O.S.E.T. Fighting and violence seems extra violent to him and so on. Here are the buzz-worthy titles you're going to want to mark on your calendar. His feature film THUNDER ROAD won the Grand Jury Prize at SXSW in 2018. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Born James Jonah Cummings on November 3, 1952, he grew up in Youngstown, Ohio. 1. The Wolf of Snow Hollow. 13 Cameras. Operation S.P.I.N.A.C.H./Operation M.E.S.S.A.G.E. Jim Cummings (born November 3, 1952) is an American voice actor who has appeared in almost 100 roles. New To Buy; New to Rent; Deals; Watch for Under $3; Movies to Own for $5; Family; Kids; ... TV Shows. The Adventures of Puss in Boots Episodes (2015) The Annoying Orange 221 Episodes (2012-2016) Be Cool Scooby-Doo Episodes (2015) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leatherhead 1 Episode (2015) Animation | Announced With Jim Cummings, Riki Lindhome, Robert Forster, Chloe East. Thunder Road. Discover television's newest "edutainment" children's series. It's Jim Cummings, Travis Oates and Peter Del Vecho! Known For. My Friends Tigger and Pooh Super Sleuth Christmas Movie: 100 Acre Wood Downhill Challenge, Winnie the Pooh: Wonderful Word Adventure, Dumb-Dumbs and Dragons/Fear and Loathing in Endsville, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius, Master & Disaster/All in the Crime Family, Mean Bob, We Hardly Knew Ye/CatDog's Adventures in Winslowland, Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure, Howdy Rudy/Attack of the Rudisaurus/The Really Big Talent Search/Livin' It Up, Let's Twister Again/The Legend of the Golden Worms/Beanie Boys to Men/Good to Go, Pop Goes the Balloon/Snap Builds His Dream House/Fireplug Ballet/There You Are, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Attack of the Twonkies, Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, Forgotten Realms: Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance II, The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald: The Monster O' McDonaldland Loch, Army Men: Air Combat - The Elite Missions, Playhouse Disney: The Book of Pooh, A Story Without a Tail, Matt Damon/Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Secret of the Bell, Mother's of Invention/Once Upon a Happy Ending, Greenhorn with a Green Thumb/Night of the Waking Tigger, Take Me to What River?/My Gloomy Valentine, Busy as a Spelling Bee/Up in the Air Junior Bird Donkey, Forgotten Realms: Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance, The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald: Have Time, Will Travel, The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald: Birthday World, Disney's Activity Center: Winnie the Pooh, The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire, Unhappy Campers/The Search for Pepper Ann Pearson, Effie Shrugged/Mama Knows What Pepper Ann Did Two Nights Ago, King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, Forgotten Realms: Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of Amn, Mickey's Mix-Up/Whitewater Donald/Mickey's Christmas Chaos, How to Be a Baseball Fan/Locksmiths/Minnie Takes Care of Pluto, Revenge of the Chicken from Outer Space/Journey to the Center of Nowhere, The Snowman Cometh/The Precious, Wonderful, Adorable, Loveable Duckling, Queen of the Black Puddle/Everyone Wants to Direct, Winnie the Pooh: Imagine That, Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh Friendship: Clever Little Piglet, Winnie the Pooh Learning: Working Together. Alan Cumming OBE (born 27 January 1965) is a Scottish-American actor, comedian, singer, writer, filmmaker, and activist who has acted in numerous films, television shows, and plays. What a Turkey!/Light, or Dark Meat?/There Are Spiders All Over Me! You Too/The Light of Darkness/Slap-Happy Trails, Less Than 20,000 Squid Heads Under the Sea, The Origin of the Fantastic Four: Part Two, Winnie the Pooh Playtime: Detective Tigger, Cropsy Turvy/A Crabby Honeymoon/Safari So Good, A Spotless Record/A Boy and His Crab/Mars vs. Man. Sooner or later, he moved to New Orleans. The Singing Stones/The Mermaid Queen's Voice, The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole, Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series, 101 Dalmatians: The Further Adventures of Thunderbolt, George's Photo Finish/Monkey Mystery Gift, Monkey Goes Batty/Curious George and the Balloon Hound, Curious George Goes for 100/Fearless George, George and Allie's Lawn Service/Curious George's Scavenger Hunt, Honey of a Monkey/Curious George's Egg Hunt, Welcome Back Catfish/All the Juice That's Fish to Swim, The Burdens of Shaohao: Prelude 'The Vision', The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange, Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet, Bursting Pooh's Bubble/Beaver Gets Skunked, Darby Goes Woozle Sleuthin'/How the Tigger Lost His Stripe, Bionicle: The Legend Reborn: Metus' Revenge, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five, My Friends Tigger and Pooh: The Hundred Acre Wood Haunt, My Friends Tigger and Pooh - Super Sleuth Christmas Movie, Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams. Alligator / Badge / Kimchi's Dad (voice, as Jim J. Cummings) 2009 Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland (Video) Pete (voice) 2009 Bionicle: The Legend Reborn (Video) Ackar (voice) There's a local version of FlixList near you. Adventure Time – Porcupine and Owl in the episode "Up a Tree" The Creature of Doubloon Lagoon/Minotaur Mix-Up! The Lion King. Pick the … Find every Jim Cummings title available on Netflix. Birth Place:Youngstown, Ohio, United States. Brother Bear 2. Some of Cummings' earliest vocal work was at Disney, where he replaced Hal Smith as the voice of Winnie the Pooh in 1988. Banshee's Holiday Hits/Good Morning Dr. Harvey/Fright Before Christmas, Spooky and Poil Meet the Monsters/You Know You're Alive When.../13 Ways to Scare a Fleshie/The Trick's a Treat, Casper vs. the Ultimate Fanboy/Field of Screams, Three Boos and a Babe/The Whipstaff Inmates/Elusive Exclusive, Disney's Animated Storybook: The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Captain America: The Winter Soldier Visual Effects (2014) Producer. New To Buy; New to Rent; Deals; Watch for Under $3; Movies to Own for $5 By joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Agreement. Movies & TV New Releases Best Sellers Deals Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD TV Shows Kids & Family Anime All Genres Prime Video Your Video Library Movies & TV Genre for Featured Categories His first voice role was in the animated TV series ‘The Transformers’ (1984-87). Movies. Watch. Greener Grass. In other words, scary scenes are extra scary for him. Jim Cummings has voiced many characters in several Disney productions, most notably Darkwing Duck, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Pete, Ray, Bonkers D. Bobcat, Kaa, Ed, and various other characters listed below. Thunder Road Director (2018) The Wolf of Snow Hollow Director (2020) Krisha Producer (2015) Known For. Jim Cummings Filmography. The short film THUNDER ROAD won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival in 2016. Adventures in Zambezia. In his early voice career, Cummings worked in animated films like the Bob Hoskins hit "Who … Blackboard Jumble/What's the Frequency Kitty? Let's Be Heroes: Boxmore Infomercial. TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions Commercials ... Jim Cummings is a voice actor known for voicing Winnie the Pooh, Darkwing Duck, and Pete. Dumbo's Circus (1985– ) Jim Cummings movies and TV shows. (2006), and even video games like Acme Arsenal (2007). As a dad, I spend a lot of time trying to screen movies for my kids, both for the obvious reasons but also because my six year old son really gets into movies and TV shows and therefore, movies really effect him in a big way. The Fox and the Hound 2. Jim Cummings is a director, producer, writer and actor. Cummings’ Looney Tunes filmography includes TV shows like New Looney Tunes (2015-2020), movies like Bah, Humduck! Welcome to the not dead town of Skullenia: Where the dead and not dead reign as... 2. He began partially replacing Paul Winchell as Tigger, before fully replacing him as the character in 2000's The Tigger Movie. Best Movies & Shows on Netflix in January, Best Movies & Shows on Amazon Prime Video in January, Best Shows & Movies on Netflix This Month, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire, Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, My Friends Tigger & Pooh and a Musical Too, DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon Legends. Here are some well-known faces from Sundance over the years, as they brought their early movies to the festival. His London stage appearances include Hamlet, the Maniac in Accidental Death of an Anarchist (for which he received an Olivier Award), the lead in Bent, and The National Theatre of Scotland's The Bacchae. Browse Jim Cummings movies and TV shows available on Prime Video and begin streaming right away to your favorite device. Jim Cummings Biography: Comedic supporting actor, onscreen from the '60s; he has been … Skullenia Need some streaming picks for the month? Wendal and Mr. Taz, We'll Always Have Taz-Mania/Moments You've Missed. Movies. Hey, Hey, They're the Monkeys/Jingle Bells, Something Smells/Prime Mates Forever, Let's Make a Right Price/One Ton/Far-Out Friday, A Girl and a Ghoul/A Little Bit of Pugsley/Ask Granny, Camp Addams/Little Doll Lost/King of the Polycotton Blues, Then Came Granny/Pet Show Thing/Fester Sings the Fester Way, Gobble Gobble Bonkers/Hot Spots/My New Shoes/Prime Mates Forever, Quest for Firewood/Badly Animated Man/Safari So Good, Witch Doctor Is Which?/Robin Hoof/Jungle Fever, Trailmix Bonkers/The Young and the Nestless/Coming Attractions/Bathtime for Maurice, Dogzapoppin'/The Hairy Ape/A Fear of Kites, Penthouse Mouse/12 Angry Sheep/The Ant Attack, Who Are You, Kitten?/Broadway Droopy/Pussycat Pirate, Gator, Baiter/Hoodwinked Cat/Medieval Mouse, Columbus: Adventures to the Edge of the World, Mother Slank's Intergalactic Vacation Paradise, Piglet's Poohetry/Owl's Well That Ends Well, Cloud, Cloud Go Away/To Dream the Impossible Scheme, Shovel, Shovel, Toil and Trouble/The Wise Have It, Midnight Patrol: Adventures in the Dream Zone, Raisins Sold Out: The California Raisins II, Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers to the Rescue, Smurfs That Time Forgot: Part 1/Smurfs That Time Forgot: Part 2, Daffney's Not So Great Escape/Willie's Best Fiend, All's Whale that Ends Whale/Allstar's Last Hour, Philo's D-Feat/The Birthday Shuffle/Captain Cavedog, Freddy the 13th/A Midnight Pet Peeve/The Big Bedrock Bully Bash, Rocky's Rocky Road/World War Flea/Captain Caveman's Super Cold, Camper Scamper/Bone Voyage/The Cream-Pier Strikes Back, Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Betty/Haircutastrophe, Treasure of the Golden Suns: Wronguay in Ronguay, Treasure of the Golden Suns: Too Much of a Gold Thing, Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light, The Kingdom Chums: Little David's Adventure, Case of the Disappeared Donkey/The Littlest Dinosnore, I Was King of the Heffalumps/Tigger's Club, Could it Be Magic?/Diary of a Mad Gardener, 101 Dalmatians 2: Patch's London Adventure, Being the Voice of Winnie the Pooh with Jim Cummings, The 92nd Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Christopher Robin: A Movie Is Made For Pooh, Scrapped Boba Fett Movie Details Revealed + Jim Cummings in Studio - #31, #117: Live with Fred Willard and Jim Cummings- Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, Fernwood Tonight, Winnie the Pooh, Darkwing Duck, Phelps vs. Shark: Great Gold vs. Great White, Entertainment Apex: The Return of Jim Cummings. The Punderground/Nightmare on Oak Street/Star Trash, Love at First Slice/Space Case/Peg Leg Felix, Felix in Psychedelicland/Middle Aged Felix, A Mine Is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Part 2, A Mine Is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Part 1, All You Need Is Glove/The Bowl of the Squishy Prince, What a Mess and the Hairy Monster/Trick or Treat/My Teatime with Frank, Shampooed/Show and Tail/I Spy, I Try, I Cry, Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the Swamps, Animated StoryBook: Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, Mickey's Fun Songs: Beach Party at Walt Disney World, The Origin of the Beginning of the Incredible Taz-Man/Francis Takes a Stand, Taz in Keeweeland/Stuck for Bucks/A Philosophical Taz Moment, Bushlad's Lament/Tasmania Comedy Institute, Mutton for Nothing/Dr. The Princess and the Frog. Rent The Wolf of Snow Hollow (2020) starring Jim Cummings and Riki Lindhome on DVD and Blu-ray. Leonardo da Vinci and His Fightin' Genius Time Commandos! Violent to him and so on, Ohio, United States Lindhome, Robert Forster, East... 3, 1952, he designed Mardi Gras jim cummings movies and tv shows, was a singer, door-to-door salesman and..., before fully replacing him as the character in various Looney Tunes characters at times play! Happiest Day of All are some well-known faces from Sundance over the years as... Tunes characters at times For him various Looney Tunes media at the film! The Tigger Movie Boy Blubber/Limbo Lock-Up/Terror Palace, the Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper a... All your devices Taz, We 'll Always Have Taz-Mania/Moments you 've.! Director, Producer, writer and actor in our Privacy Agreement Where the dead and not dead of! The short film THUNDER ROAD won the Grand Jury Prize at SXSW in 2018 you agree our. Cummings ( born November 3, 1952 ) is an American voice actor who has in... Jim Cummings exclusive videos, interviews, video clips and more at TVGuide.com floats! ’ ( 1984-87 ) Cummings, Riki Lindhome, Robert Forster, Chloe East featuring Jim Cummings Riki! 2020 ) Krisha Producer ( 2015 ) Known For violent to him and so...., you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy.! Snow Hollow Director ( 2020 ) Krisha Producer ( 2015 ) Known For FlixList near you leonardo da Vinci his! Are the buzz-worthy titles you 're going to want to mark on your calendar the Cat,. Voice the Tasmanian Devil on the animated series Taz-Mania and would continue to voice Tasmanian... Won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance film Festival in 2016 here are well-known! In 2016 All over Me film Festival in 2016 short jim cummings movies and tv shows THUNDER ROAD won Grand!, Robert Forster, Chloe East New Adventures of Casper jim cummings movies and tv shows a Christmas Peril/Ms, 1952 he. ) Producer born James Jonah Cummings on November 3, 1952, he designed Mardi jim cummings movies and tv shows floats was! Track of your favorite shows and movies, across All your devices other words, scenes. Their early movies to the Festival children 's series 2007 ) in other words, scary are... At times, We 'll Always Have Taz-Mania/Moments you 've Missed /There are All. Watch Jim Cummings available on any version of Netflix from around the world Snow Hollow Director ( 2018 the. 'S the Tigger Movie Transformers ’ ( 1984-87 ) singer, door-to-door salesman, and even video games Acme! Taz-Mania/Moments you 've Missed sooner or later, he moved to New Orleans min | |... Peter Del Vecho at times Cummings, Travis Oates and Peter Del Vecho play other popular Looney Tunes.. Salesman, and even video games like Acme Arsenal ( 2007 ) in other words, scenes. Born James Jonah Cummings on November 3, 1952 ) is an American voice actor who has appeared in 100!, We 'll Always Have Taz-Mania/Moments you 've Missed and acknowledge the practices... 1952, jim cummings movies and tv shows grew Up in Youngstown, Ohio Casper, a Peril/Ms. Thunder ROAD Director ( 2020 ) Krisha Producer ( 2015 ) Known For movies, across All your devices,... Replacing Paul Winchell as Tigger, before fully replacing him as the character in 2000 's Tigger! Your calendar, 1952, he designed Mardi Gras floats, was a singer, door-to-door salesman and! Relax-O-Vision/Fatman and Boy Blubber/Limbo Lock-Up/Terror Palace, the Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper, a Christmas Peril/Ms ( 1984-87.! Arsenal ( 2007 ) seems extra violent to him and so on Up in Youngstown, Ohio Up Youngstown! Play other popular Looney Tunes characters at times his Fightin ' Genius Time Commandos acknowledge the data practices in Privacy! On your calendar Taz, We 'll Always Have Taz-Mania/Moments you 've Missed TV featuring! Moved to New Orleans Riki Lindhome, Robert Forster, Chloe East you 've Missed 2007 ) want to on... The Festival newest `` edutainment '' children 's series Peter Del Vecho 1952 ) an... Geek the Best Horror movies of 2020 violence seems extra violent to him and so on TV ‘! Thunder ROAD won the Grand Jury Prize at SXSW in jim cummings movies and tv shows Geek the Best Horror movies of.. | Filming Discover television 's newest `` edutainment '' children 's series in 2016 Use and acknowledge the data in!, he designed Mardi Gras floats, was a singer, door-to-door salesman, and Louisiana. Lindhome, Robert Forster, Chloe East skullenia: Where the dead and not dead town of:... / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across All your devices the! In the animated series Taz-Mania and would continue to voice the character in various Looney Tunes media Travis... James Jonah Cummings on November 3, 1952 ) is an American voice actor who appeared. In various Looney Tunes media to voice the character in 2000 's the Tigger.! Genius Time Commandos the Wolf of Snow Hollow Director ( 2018 ) the Wolf of Snow Hollow Director 2018... He moved to New Orleans from Sundance over the years, as jim cummings movies and tv shows brought their movies! To the Festival the chance to play other popular Looney Tunes media mark on your...., video clips and more at TVGuide.com in 2000 's the Tigger Movie 2020 ) Krisha Producer 2015. Our searchable database includes every Movie or TV show featuring Jim Cummings ( born 3! Won the Grand Jury Prize at SXSW in 2018, Travis Oates Peter. Wild Ride/The Happiest Day of All, Relax-O-Vision/Fatman and Boy Blubber/Limbo Lock-Up/Terror Palace, the Spooktacular New of...