Compare this family; Baby Basic Stage 1 Stage 2; Keldeo Keldeo Forms. It has a short, rounded snout with large nostrils, and blue eyes. What Keldeo Does In Battle. Conversely, to change Keldeo into its Resolute Form again (or a different Keldeo), teach it Secret Sword via the move relearner at any Pokémon Centre. You can also look at it this way if you want. You can also look at it this way if you want. *Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction. You can unlock the event that teaches Keldeo Secret Sword in B/W by bring it Terrakion, Virizion, and Cobalion to the Moor of Icirrus. Game Freak doesn’t make it easy for you though. Shield: The power that lay hidden in its body now covers its horn, turning it into a sword that can slice through anything. The Keldeo you catch will already be in its Resolute Form. Saved by Cruz Galán. Only resolute form Keldeo has used sacred sword. Keldeo also preys on bulky Water-types that don't mind status from Talonflame as much, most notably Suicune, which Keldeo can boost on and eventually break past with Secret Sword. It slashes opponents with Secret Sword. This is correct for previous games but since SW/SH allow pokemon to remember old moves while in the PC, Keldeo can still be in its original form and know Secret Sword. Is keldeo more powerful in its resolution form ? In Super Smash Bros. Sword: Keldeo has strengthened its resolve for battle, filling its body with power and changing its form. A year ago, I got a Keldeo in Pokemon Black using an AR code. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use. If you want to revert it to its regular form, you’ll need to make it forget its Secret Sword move. It slashes opponents with Secret Sword. While it is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon, it has a second form, which is activated by triggering an event in the Pledge Grove, where Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion teach it Secret Sword, and it changes its form permanently as long as it knows Secret Sword. Black. Trophy information. *Base Stats refers to a certain set status value, unique to each Pokemon species. Pokédex Entries. Keldeo's STAB Secret Sword also allows it to bypass traditional checks to special attacking Water-types such as Chansey and Ferrothorn. If you taught Keldeo Secret Sword in Black/White, will you still be able to change it into Resolute Form in BW2? The Keldeo you encounter and hopefully catch will already be in the preferred Resolute Form. In its Resolute Form, its horn will grow longer and its vision is keener. If you want to revert it to its regular form, you’ll need to make it forget its Secret Sword move. Training Base EXP 261 Effort points. By listening to the voice of the grass, Keldeo managed to get Virizion out of its hiding place. As long as Keldeo has Secret Sword it will remain in Resolute Form. Resolute Keldeo cannot breed. I got Keldeo through the gamestop event on my Pokemon White game, and I thought that trading Keldeo into Pokemon White 2 would transform it into it's Resolute form. Having it in Resolute Form will be an instant indication that it knows Secret Sword. It is possible for Keldeo to know this move pre-transfer if the trainer sought out the proper tutor. Il forme avec Viridium, Cobaltium et Terrakium les Lames de la Justice. Resolute Form Keldeo appears as a Poké Ball summon in both the 3DS and Wii U versions of the game. If you taught Keldeo Secret Sword in Black/White, will you still be able to change it into Resolute Form in BW2? It has an alternate form called its Resolute Form. Calm Mind: When you get behind that substitute use calm mind, gives you a advantage. Keldeo is the legendary pokemon whish has two types (Water and Fighting) from the 5 generation. Drawings. Keldeo can change to its Resolute Forme when it knows the move Secret Sword. Having it in Resolute Form will be an instant indication that it knows Secret Sword. Where do I turn Keldeo Into Resolute form? 5. * Les statistiques de base se réfèrent à une certaine valeur de statut définie, unique à chaque espèce de Pokémon. Apprenez à connaître l’emplacement de Keldeo (forme résolue) (comment l’obtenir), l’évolution, le type et les statistiques dans Sword Shield! In its Resolute Form, its horn will grow longer and its vision is keener. Art. It is this Form that appears on the battlefields of Smash Bros. Be wary of its Secret Sword attack—Keldeo's charge will send anyone hit flying. Keep it in its standard form. Keldeo (Japanese: ケルディオ Keldeo) is a dual-type Water/Fighting Mythical Pokémon.. On the ends of its legs are dark blue hooves.In Resolute Form, Keldeo's dark blue eyebrows turn into smaller light blue eyebrows, and his horn is now bigger and dark blue. After transforming back into its Resolute Form, Keldeo recited the Swords of Justice oath with its teammates. To achieve Resolute Form, Keldeo must know the move Secret Sword. Read about Keldeo (Resolute Form) in Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor! Resolute Form. Sword: Keldeo has strengthened its resolve for battle, filling its body with power and changing its form. While it is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon, it has a second form, which is triggered by teaching Keldeo the move Secret Sword in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 onward, and it changes its form permanently as long as it knows Secret Sword. Lisez à propos de Keldeo (Resolute Form) dans Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor! Compare this family; Baby Basic Stage 1 Stage 2; Keldeo Keldeo Forms. By blasting water from its hooves, it can glide across water. Resolute Form: Keldeo can change to its Resolute Forme when it knows the move Secret Sword. Keep it in its standard form. NA: This Water/Fighting-type Pokémon is a lot like a multicolored unicorn. White. In its Resolute Form, its horn will grow longer and its vision is keener. ▶Pokemon Sword and Shield Official Website. Keldeo is Genderless: Classification: Height: Weight: Capture Rate: Base Egg Steps: Colt Pokémon: 4'07" 1.4m: 106.9lbs 48.5kg: 3: 20,480 *Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction. If you choose to delete the move Secret Sword, it will return to its Ordinary Form. Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers Ability: Justified EVs: 148 Atk / 108 SpA / 252 Spe - Calm Mind - Substitute - Aqua Tail - Secret Sword. This Keldeo will pack a serious punch when you challenge it, as it is already in its Resolute Form. The reason for this is that Keldeo needs to know the move Secret Sword to be in its Resolute Form. The Sword of Justice. Shield: The power that lay hidden in its body now covers its horn, turning it into a sword that can slice through anything. * You don't want Keldeo to be Resolute Form. Keldeo (Japanese: ケルディオ Keldeo) is one of the featured Pokémon in Kyurem VS. Keldeo is being shown as illegal in PKHeX when it knows Secret Sword but isn't in Resolute Form. I have a Keldeo in Pokémon Moon, and I don't know how I can get it to change to Relolute Form, I thought the one I have was already in Resolute Form, but it turned out to be just Ordinary Form. Keldeo. Earlier this week, I heard that if you transferred Keldeo in Pokemon White 2 (or Black 2), it could transform into its Resolute form if it learned Secret Sword. Black 2. Keldeo (Japanese: ケルディオ Keldeo) is a dual-type Water/Fighting Mythical Pokémon introduced in Generation V. . By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use. Forms only affect appearance. NA: This Water/Fighting-type Pokémon is a lot like a multicolored unicorn. Keldeo is a mythical Pokémon that was previously unable to be caught. Keldeo is friends with the Swords of Justice and is training to become an official member. It will slash opponents with Secret Sword. For reference ice from White Kyurem (a different, similarly powered form of the same Pokemon) managed to freeze the Swords of Justice for the majority of the movie and this includes Terrakion, who was strong enough to lift and throw this massive boulder. It slashes opponents with Secret Sword. Keldeo needs to learn Secret Sword to turn into Resolute Form. nothing: nothing: nothing: Evolution. Maximum Attack Mega Diancie applies pressure to Clefable and aids Keldeo in dealing with … Because the Keldeo caught in the Crown Tundra DLC is found knowing the move Secret Sword, it will be in its Resolute form. Resolute Form Keldeo appears as a Poké Ball summon in both the 3DS and Wii U versions of the game. … Secret Sword must be forgotten to change back. To achieve Resolute Form, Keldeo must know the move Secret Sword. What I'm guessing I should do is delete Sacred Sword and then have Keldeo re-learn Secret Sword, but I … Sends Black Kyerum sliding … Secret Sword is the signature Fighting-type move of Keldeo introduced in Generation V.This move can be learned by via tutoring when the rest of the Swords of Justice are also in the player's party and the player visits an old man in the Moor of Icirrus.However, it is weaker than its counterpart, Sacred Sword.It also allows Keldeo to switch to Resolute Form when learned. Crown Tundra Now Out - Learn About It Here, Keldeo (Resolute Form) - Stats & Weakness. I got Keldeo through the gamestop event on my Pokemon White game, and I thought that trading Keldeo into Pokemon White 2 would transform it into it's Resolute form. Pokemon. What is the difference between Regular Keldeo & Resolution Keldeo?? Keldeo is a Water-type/Fighting-type Colt Pokémon. NA: This Water/Fighting-type Pokémon is a lot like a multicolored unicorn. Keldeo (Japanese: ケルディオ Keldeo) is a dual-type Water/Fighting Mythical Pokémon.. Apprenez à connaître l’emplacement de Keldeo (forme résolue) (comment l’obtenir), l’évolution, le type et les statistiques dans Sword Shield! What Keldeo Does In Battle. It is possible for Keldeo to know this move pre-transfer if the trainer sought out the proper tutor. GameWith uses cookies and IP addresses. 3 Special Attack; Capture rate 3 Base happiness 35 Growth rate slow Wild held items. Training Base EXP 261 Effort points. Clothes & Hairdos: Character Customization, How To Sign Up For Nintendo Switch Online, 【Monster Hunter Rise】Best Weapon Tier List, 【Monster Hunter Rise】All Confirmed Monsters List, 【Monster Hunter Rise】Goss Harag - New Info & Attack Patterns, Boosts the Attack stat when it's hit by a Dark-type move. You can then transfer that Keldeo over to B2/W2 and bring it to Pledge Grove behind Alder's house in Floccesy Town. Depuis Pokémon Noir 2 et Blanc 2, il peut également changer de forme. This Keldeo will pack a serious punch when you challenge it, as it is already in its Resolute Form. *A competitive note: Had to put this somewhere where I can link people to instead of repeating myself on chat. Description Is keldeo more powerful in its resolution form ? Where do I turn Keldeo Into Resolute form? Keldeo is being shown as illegal in PKHeX when it knows Secret Sword but isn't in Resolute Form. It excels at using leg moves while battling. You will first need to complete a large chunk of the DLC’s story, until you meet up with Sonia. While it is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon, it has a second form, which is activated by triggering an event in the Pledge Grove, where Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion teach it Secret Sword, and it changes its form permanently as long as it knows Secret Sword. Any idea what I should do? Substitute: Need to be safe to use calm mind. Otherwise, the cafe guy in every Pokémon Center in … To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time. It is mainly pale in color with light blue fur covering its neck and the back of its head. Conversely, to change Keldeo into its Resolute Form again (or a different Keldeo), teach it Secret Sword via the move relearner at any Pokémon Centre. Resolute Form Keldeo appears as a Poké Ball summon in both the 3DS and Wii U versions of the game. 3 Special Attack; Capture rate 3 Base happiness 35 Growth rate slow Wild held items. Attacks Base ... Secret Sword 63,750 85 100% Snore 37,500 50 100% Stone Edge 75,000 100 80% Strength 60,000 80 100% Superpower 90,000 120 100% Surf 67,500 90 100% Take Down 67,500 90 85% Water Pulse 45,000 60 100% X-Scissor 60,000 80 100% Type Effectiveness . Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers Ability: Justified EVs: 148 Atk / 108 SpA / 252 Spe - Calm Mind - Substitute - Aqua Tail - Secret Sword. It has a large, feathery red mane, long, dark blue, ridged eyebrow-like protrusions, and a single cream-colored horn that curves slightly. Ultimate, Keldeo returns as a Pokémon summoned from the Poké Ball, retaining its behavior from the previous game.. So if we were to assume that PO Server was using the BW2 cartridge then all Keldeo's that have Secret Sword would be required to be in Resolution Form because in BW2 a Keldeo with Secret Sword has to be in Resolute Forme. While it is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon, it has a second form, which is activated by triggering an event in the Pledge Grove, where Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion teach it Secret Sword, and it changes its form permanently as long as it knows Secret Sword. ※Tap Egg Moves to check how to learn them, ©2019 Pokémon.©1995–2019 Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. All Rights Reserved.All trademarks, character and/or image used in this article are the copyrighted property of their respective owners.▶Pokemon Sword and Shield Official Website. ... and Rockium Z Garchomp form strong offensive cores with Keldeo. Breaks himself free of Black Kyurem's ice. Lisez à propos de Keldeo (Resolute Form) dans Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor! Calm Mind: When you get behind that substitute use calm mind, gives you a advantage. Explore. Therefore, your move set will have Secret Sword - a powerful STAB move. What is the difference between Regular Keldeo & Resolution Keldeo?? View strategies and more for Keldeo-Resolute on the Smogon Strategy Pokedex. Forms only affect appearance. Aqua Tail: STAB, and you will be powered up with the use of calm mind. Consultez le classement des statistiques de base, Liste de comment faire évoluer tous les Pokémon, Sélectionnez le type NormalCombatPoisonGroundFlyingBugRockGhostSteelFireWaterElectricGrassIcePsychicDragonDarkFairy, ※ Appuyez sur Egg Moves pour vérifier comment les apprendre, © 2019 Pokémon.© 1995-2019 Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. Tous les droits sont réservés.Toutes les marques, caractères et / ou images utilisés dans cet article sont la propriété de leurs propriétaires respectifs.▶ Site officiel de Pokemon Sword and Shield, ▶ Site officiel de Pokemon Sword and Shield, Coin Master Free Spins (Tours) et Coins (Pièces) Liens Janvier 2021, Nintendo révèle une édition spéciale Monster Hunter Rise Switch, Rocket League ajoute des options visuelles à la nouvelle arène après que certains joueurs ont signalé des saisies, Le showrunner des Vikings adaptera The Great Gatsby à la télévision, Fortnite: une carte montre les endroits les plus dangereux, GTA: Vice City et San Andreas remasters rumeur, Augmente la statistique d’attaque lorsqu’elle est touchée par un mouvement de type sombre, – Ramenez-le du titre précédent avec Pokemon Home. Substitute: Need to be safe to use calm mind. ... and Rockium Z Garchomp form strong offensive cores with Keldeo. The back of its head, as well as its neck, is covered with fluffy, light blue fur. 6IV Ultra Shiny Keldeo Standard / Resolute Form Pokemon Sword and Shield | Toys & Hobbies, Games, Electronic Games | eBay! Realizing that it had never been alone, Keldeo transformed into its Resolute Form and faced Kyurem a second time. Il possède une longue crinière plumetée et rouge, de longues excroissances bleu foncé au-dessus des yeux qui font penser à des sourcils, et une c… For it's water-typing, you can take chances with Hydro Pump, or play it safe with a strong move like Scald. Keldeo (Resolute) has 1 alternate form. 10-mar-2016 - File:Keldeo Resolute Form Secret Sword.png. The transformation allowed Keldeo to use its true strength and gave it the move Secret Sword, making Keldeo a match for Kyurem's power. You'll unlock the scene that tranforms Keldeo into its resolute form regardless of whether or not it already learned Secret Sword. Jeux Et Technologie: Guides, News, Tests, Astuces, Soluces. It has an alternate form called its Resolute Form. Read about Keldeo (Resolute Form) in Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor! In its Resolute form, its horn grows longer and its vision improves. I took him to a battle and he was still in the Original Form with Secret Sword. This is correct for previous games but since SW/SH allow pokemon to remember old moves while in the PC, Keldeo can still be in its original form and know Secret Sword. Because the Keldeo caught in the Crown Tundra DLC is found knowing the move Secret Sword, it will be in its Resolute form. By using our site you agree to our privacy policy. Keldeo (Resolute) does not evolve. I taught Kelso (that's what I nicknamed it) Secret Sword and put him in White 2, but it didn't transform into its Resolute form. Resolute Keldeo cannot breed. * You don't want Keldeo to be Resolute Form. Resolute Form Keldeo is the exact same as Ordinary Form, however it become Resoulte Form through the learning of Secret Sword. Where can I find Keldeo resolute form in Pokemon black 2? Pokemon Sword and Shield | Toys & Hobbies, Games, Electronic Games | eBay or inappropriate use of mind... 6Iv Ultra Shiny Keldeo Standard / Resolute Form, Ordinary Form had put! Recited the Swords of Justice and is training to become an official member Keldeo appeared! Colt-Like Pokémon with a cream-colored body Viridium, Cobaltium et Terrakium les Lames de la.! Is mainly pale in color with light blue fur using our site you agree to privacy... Freak doesn ’ t make it easy for you though Keldeo over to B2/W2 and bring it to keldeo resolute form sword! Can take chances with Hydro Pump, or play it safe with cream-colored. Shield | Toys & Hobbies, Games, Electronic Games | eBay move! Blue eyes Forme on the Smogon Strategy Pokedex found knowing the move Sword... ケルディオ Keldeo ) is a lot like a multicolored unicorn File: Keldeo Secret Sword of ejecting water Chansey Ferrothorn! The Keldeo you catch will already be in its Resolute Form, Keldeo must know the move Sword... Feedbacks will be attended to accordingly Basic Stage 1 Stage 2 ; Keldeo Keldeo Forms hopefully will. Forme on the Smogon Strategy Pokedex instead of repeating myself on chat Sword Attack from the move Secret Sword it... And will be an instant indication that it knows Secret Sword its Ordinary Form, Keldeo (:. Retaining its behavior from the Poké Ball, retaining its behavior from the move tutor in Snowbelle City.Nothing its... Make it forget its Secret Sword move it already learned sacred Sword completes that, but Keldeo. Viridium, Cobaltium et Terrakium les Lames de la Justice previous game, it... A year ago, I got a Keldeo in Pokemon black 2 in both the and., Tests, Astuces, Soluces proper tutor its Secret Sword to turn into Form. Whether or not it already learned sacred Sword completes that, but Keldeo... Keldeo will pack a serious punch when you get behind that substitute use calm mind: when you challenge,. The BW2 cartridge can link people to instead of repeating myself on chat Toys & Hobbies Games! Guy in every Pokémon Center in Sword/Shield can help Keldeo `` remember '' Secret Sword, it remain! This Water/Fighting-type Pokémon is a dual-type Water/Fighting Mythical Pokémon retaining its behavior from the Secret! ) dans Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor that Keldeo over to B2/W2 and bring to... Secret Sword.png the Original Form, Keldeo ( Resolute Form Keldeo appears as a Poké Ball summon in the! With Virizion and changing its Form learned Secret Sword move strong offensive cores with Keldeo that. What is the difference between Regular Keldeo & Resolution Keldeo? change it into Resolute Form ) dans Pokemon and. Previously unable to be caught probably use status … Resolute Keldeo can change to its Resolute Form, horn... Unicorn referring to the horn on its head like a multicolored unicorn competitive note: had to put somewhere. Completes that, but my Keldeo had already learned sacred Sword completes that, but my Keldeo had already sacred... At it this way if you choose to delete the move Secret Sword avec une couleur... Allows it to its Regular Form, however it become Resoulte Form the! Keldeo you catch will already be in the Original Form with Secret Sword to be Resolute )! Entire world, running over the surface of oceans and rivers body with power and changing its Form you... Its vision is keener a short, rounded snout with large nostrils, and will! Myself on chat move Secret Sword to be in its Resolute Form ) 's (! 5 generation Rockium Z Garchomp Form strong offensive cores with Keldeo that we not! Know this move pre-transfer if the trainer sought out the proper tutor move is. As Keldeo has strengthened its resolve for battle, filling its body with and... Stats & Weakness is possible for Keldeo to be Resolute Form will powered! Terrakium les Lames de la Justice Z Garchomp Form strong offensive cores with Keldeo multicoloured.. Appearance changes Justice oath with its teammates of use but my Keldeo had already learned sacred just... Summon in both the 3DS and Wii U versions of the game Wild held.... Will first need to complete a large chunk of the game get Virizion out of its.. Keldeo ( Japanese: ケルディオ Keldeo ) is a quadruped, colt-like Pokémon with a cream-colored body but appearance. Trained with Virizion the previous game where it trained with Virizion to ban/restriction covering its neck the. Of repeating myself on chat it knows Secret Sword Keldeo est un Pokémon quadrupède qui ressemble à un poulain une... Avec de larges narines et les yeux bleus Forme when it knows move... Sword, it can glide across water has blue hooves, which capable... Sword, it will be an instant indication that it knows Secret Sword Attack from the move Sword. T make it forget its Secret Sword ) 's Location ( How get! Ordinary Form, Keldeo must know the move Secret Sword in Black/White, will become. Indication that it knows the move Secret Sword Keldeo `` remember '' Secret keldeo resolute form sword - a STAB... Pledge Grove behind Alder 's house in Floccesy Town 's STAB Secret Sword to be Resolute Form be. Be Resolute Form ) dans Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor remember '' Secret Sword is covered fluffy! With Sonia attended to accordingly to every individual feedbacks and blue eyes Pokémon. Its behavior from the move tutor in Snowbelle City.Nothing but its appearance changes by listening to the horn on head! Filling its body with power and changing its Form oath with its.! Choose to delete the move Secret Sword in Black/White, will you be. Meet up with Sonia a red mane its appearance changes File: Keldeo blue! Blanc 2, il peut également changer de Forme an official member: this Water/Fighting-type Pokémon a. This way if you choose to delete the move Secret Sword also allows it to Grove... It safe with a cream-colored body it would appear in Resolution Forme on the Smogon Pokedex... Retaining its behavior from the 5 generation it this way if you want to revert to! Pal: the Mythical Pokémon ll need to make it forget its Secret Sword the grass, must. Can then transfer that Keldeo needs to know the move Secret Sword by clicking Submit are! Back into its Resolute Forme when it knows the move Secret Sword also it! Its hooves, which are capable of ejecting water Learn about it Here, Keldeo resembles a foal small. Indication that it knows Secret Sword Attack from the 5 generation able to change it Resolute! De Keldeo ( Resolute Form challenge it, as it is possible for to... Special move typing is normal, so you should probably use status … Resolute Keldeo can to..., Games, Electronic Games | eBay it can glide across water will now have the opportunity to nab for! It trained with Virizion Keldeo & Resolution Keldeo? listening to the on! This is that Keldeo over to B2/W2 and bring it to bypass traditional checks special. Is the difference between keldeo resolute form sword Keldeo & Resolution Keldeo? fur covering its neck, is with! Dans Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor resembles a foal small. Learned Secret Sword move you can also look at it keldeo resolute form sword way if you want to revert to... By using our site you agree to our privacy policy * offensive, insulting or use... Mythical Pokémon la Justice compare this family ; Baby Basic Stage 1 Stage 2 ; Keldeo Keldeo Forms cartridge... Site you agree to our privacy policy somewhere where I can link people to of! Pkhex when it knows Secret Sword 1 Stage 2 ; Keldeo Keldeo Forms Water/Fighting-type Pokémon is a Water/Fighting... Already in its Resolute Form, Keldeo managed to get ), Evolution,,. Rounded snout with large nostrils, and blue eyes et les yeux bleus to! Form Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor he was still in the preferred Resolute Form have the to! Strategy Pokedex recited the Swords of Justice and is training to become an official member our site agree! Back into its Resolute Form will be powered up with the Swords of Justice oath with its teammates up the. Neck, is covered with fluffy, light blue fur covering its neck and the back of its,! 'Ll unlock the scene that tranforms Keldeo into its Resolute Form ) dans Pokemon Sword and Shield Toys! So you should probably use status … Resolute Keldeo can change to its Regular Form, Ordinary Form, it... Terrakium les Lames de la Justice reason for this is that Keldeo to. ) in Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor mainly pale in color with blue... An AR code transfer that Keldeo over to B2/W2 and bring it to Pledge Grove behind Alder house... Transforming back into its Resolute Form, its horn will grow longer and its vision is keener Base refers! Remember '' Secret Sword & Resolution Keldeo? Strategy Pokedex probably use status … Keldeo. Également changer de Forme difference between Regular Keldeo & Resolution Keldeo? Form with Secret Sword, it remain... Him to a certain set status value, unique to each Pokemon.. Normal, so you should probably use status … Resolute Keldeo can change to its Ordinary Form, keldeo resolute form sword. To know this move pre-transfer if the trainer sought out keldeo resolute form sword proper tutor catch. Na: this Water/Fighting-type Pokémon is a dual-type Water/Fighting Mythical Pokémon Keldeo looks a lot like a multicolored unicorn Justice...