Forgot account? just a couple of stories of men i simp for :) this collection is open to requests if your favorite character(s) aren't listed yet. Kise wants you to see him off before he heads over to practice. Get up to 50% off. DO NOT REUPLOAD!!! tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. 847 likes. Ryouta KISE information, including related anime and manga. Unique Akashi Stickers designed and sold by artists. He tries to be friends with everybody, including those who seem gloomy and distant (for example Midorima). Nisshoku (kanji: 日食, hiragana: にっしょく) is the Japanese word for eclipse.Kaijo High; Second YearIt takes a year for them to work towards something solid enough to be exposed more openly to their peers without fear of her facing any backlash for managing to befriend the school's most desirable. He has been acknowledged to be the weakest among the main five (at least, prior to his Perfect Copy). Ver más ideas sobre kuroko, chicas anime, anime. Community See All. Your school bag had been placed with care over your shoulder and in your hand, you held a scrap of paper. This is a list of Kuroko no Basuke characters. At MyAnimeList, you can find out about their voice actors, animeography, pictures and much more! Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Ryouta was his—or at least, he would be. 1 Generation of Miracles 2 High School Basketball … Ryouta was the copycat of the Generation of Miracles and the last to join. Hiragana is the main alphabet or character set for Japanese. Terms Or, maybe it wasn't so long. Privacy They're all very normal characters but in this fic, almost everyone is evil, even the innocent, sweet, quiet Kuroko. 9. Ryota Katayose (片寄 涼太, Katayose Ryōta, born 29 August 1994) is a Japanese singer and actor. Read more information about the character Ryouta Hiraga from Vatican Kiseki Chousakan? Kise Ryouta remains at the centre, smiling indulgently at his admirers as they attempt to infiltrate his solar system, pulled in by the gravity he doesn't mean for them. 8. Sitemap. *I'll be posting them basically oldest to newest, so it should improve as you go through them. I unpublished them from everywhere because I felt they were too cringy, but someone might enjoy them! Cookie Notice at Collection Very, very soon. The question is whether she would return the favor to him or not. All she wanted to do was to hide from her past, to run away from her broken dreams and to live a peaceful life, but a certain childish blond-haired guy wouldn't let her. Not Now. everything goes to the rightful owners! or. He is a vocalist of Generations from Exile Tribe and is represented by LDH Rated: Fiction T - Indonesian - Kuroko T., Kise R. - Words: 694 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/18/2018 - id: 12972957 MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList Co.,Ltd. He has spiky red-maroon hair and large eyes with vertical pupils. Anything from drabble to fluffy to lemons... Everyone is born with a tattoo of a flower right before blooming over their hearts, the flower represents who they are. Akashi Seijuro has a rather small stature for someone who has captained the Generation of Miracles, as noted by Furihata, at only 173 cm tall, making him the shortest out of the Generation of Miracles. Welcome to Kise Ryouta VN Fanpage . happy late birthday to my cinnamon roll kise-kun~ i do not own anything from this video. Kise Ryouta - Sunflower of Kiseki, Hà Nội. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Kise has 2 older sisters, one of which got him into modeling. Ryouta Kise is a character from the anime Kuroko's Basketball. {Kise Ryouta / F.Reader} Soulmate AU: where you have a clock counting down the time left until you meet your soulmate; it becomes white when it reaches zero. Zerochan has 2,539 Kise Ryouta anime images, wallpapers, HD wallpapers, Android/iPhone wallpapers, fanart, cosplay pictures, screenshots, facebook covers, and many more in its gallery. Kise Ryouta/Reader; Kise Ryouta; Fluff; Romance; Ficlet; Summary. 1,341 people like this. His hair had longer bangs in Junior High school and during the events preceding the Winter Cup. Ryouta Kise is a character from the Kuroko no Basuke anime and manga. the most beautiful man on earth. "Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon." Soon. **Some of these one-shots do somewhat intertwine because I wrote some from a specific list of prompts. ©2021 All Rights Reserved. [A repost from 2016 from my now dead Deviantart acc :’) ], You watch Kuroko no Basuke? Hopefully. You let a sigh pass your lips as you left Kaijou high school. (Anime logic XD) 10. View the profiles of people named Ryouta Kise. Following by Kise Ryouta, Japanese kanji (黄瀬 涼太). Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! 1,343 people follow this. Kuroko no Basket: Oshaberi Demo Shimasen ka, Kuroko no Basket Movie 1: Winter Cup - Kage to Hikari, Kuroko no Basket Movie 2: Winter Cup - Namida no Saki e, Kuroko no Basket Movie 3: Winter Cup - Tobira no Mukou, Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2. There are 20 of them here and they're as hot as ever! The blond was like a loyal puppy: willing and able to do anything Akashi asked … Create New Account. Et cetera. 「黒子のバスケ」キャラクターソング Duet Series Vol. How Kise had end up becoming the center of Akashi's affections was a long, complicated story. Scrawled on said paper was a list of things you could do to get a guys attention, courtesy of your classmate who knew about your strong feelings for Kaijou’s star, Kise Ryouta. - Christopher Poindexter. Press Room very nsfw stories so read at your own risk :). Kise is the oldest of the Generation of Miracles. I want all people love Kise can join together . Various scenarios, one-shots, and headcanons with your favorite characters. I take requests too. Lihat ide lainnya tentang animasi, gambar anime, kuroko. Himself. Relations Appears in Kuroko's Basketball (Series) Kuroko no Basuke 黒子のバスケ くろこのバスケ by Kise Ryouta is a character from Kuroko no Basuke. Chicas, títulos... Si los quieres, puedes tener tantos de ellos como quieras. Prequel for a new story. I wrote them all roughly 4-6 years ago. That said, being the weakest member doesn't mean he can't curb-stomp everyone else. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Since he only started playing basketball in his second year of middle school, Kise was his team's least experienced member, and notes himself the weakest of the five. They aren't bringing in many veiws on Wattpad so I am afraid that might not be the place for these so I will try them here. However at the beginning of the Winter Cup, he cuts his bangs shorter with the scissors that he borrowed from Shintarō Midorima. Contact Kise Ryouta on Messenger. The characters are all nice ppl right? I want to post these for people who might enjoy reading them. I was in high school when most of them were written, so don't hate on me too much lmaoI'm always open to helpful criticism though! Your school bag had been placed with care over your shoulder and in your hand, you held a scrap of paper. ON HIATUS. Athlete. Pixiv Id 2385584, Kuroko no Basuke, Murasakibara Atsushi, Kuroko Tetsuya, Akashi Seijuurou, Midorima Shintarou, Momoi Satsuki, Kise Ryouta, Aomine Daiki, Comic, Kuroko's Basketball 700x11382 1,738kB Kise had a "girlfriend", during his time at Teiko Junior High. White or transparent. Work Search: Support Poor Kise can never catch a break, but his imitation of Midorima really cracks me up. MyAnimeList is the largest online anime and manga database in the world! Kise Ryouta. Di ulang tahun Kise Ryouta yang ke-16 adalah hari dimana Kise akan tahu siapa soulmatenya. Sep 13, 2014 - Explore Ha Le's board "Kise Ryouta" on Pinterest. Ryouta KISE is a character of anime »Kuroko no Baske: Saikou no Present Desu« and of manga »Kuroko no Baske«. Log In. Welcome . 11. Kise's unique … 20 Hot Anime Guys That Will Make You Sweat, About XD Too bad we're not getting a Kuroko & Midorima duet, though. Advertising exclusive property of the insane girl known as tona. We are have a love with Kise forever <3 ~~~ CFS: goo.gl/m50f3t About See All. 2: Mini Drama 黒子テツヤ (小野賢章) & 黄瀬涼太 (木村良平) Kuroko Tetsuya (Ono Kensho) &… Requests are welcome and I have a fairly large number of animes I can pull from. A collection of headcanons on how KNB characters find out you were a member of the Phantom Thieves + what they do afterwards. A collection of reader inserts: some will be romantic, some platonic or those of familial love and the inevitable lemons.Hamatora, Arslan Senki, KnB, HQ! A collection in which you become a part of their world. Please consider turning it on! Basically just a collection of one-shots of the Generation of Miracles as dads. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. A warm presence like the sun, bright and gentle, the type of person everyone likes, the type that gathers others around them naturally… Click on the name or the image to go to that character's page. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. His brightness now is harsh and glaring, like he is projecting to blind them so he may revel alone, but they are moths to a flame and he is unable to fight this law of nature. See what Kisy Ryota (KisyRyota) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. They have been indexed as Male Teen with Yellow eyes and Blonde / Yellow hair that is To Ears length. Collection of one-shots that I've done across varying fanfic sites. Various Sports Anime x ReaderSecond chancehelp given to someone who has failed, in the hope that they will succeed this time, tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (41), Kuroko no Basuke | Kuroko's Basketball (97), 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (4), Fullmetal Alchemist - All Media Types (3), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy) & Reader, ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Higashikata Josuke (JoJo: Diamond is Unbreakable)/Reader, Higashikata Josuke (JoJo: Diamond is Unbreakable), Kira Yoshikage (JoJo: Diamond is Unbreakable), Kasamatsu Yukio/Original Female Character(s), Kaijou High Basketball Team (Kuroko no Basuke), of course i had to something for my purple babe, Roses in a rain shower and burning charcoal by the sea, 七つの大罪 - 鈴木央 | Nanatsu no Taizai | The Seven Deadly Sins - Suzuki Nakaba (Anime & Manga), Uchiha Obito/Original Female Character(s), Uzumaki Naruto/Original Female Character(s), Nagato | Pain/Original Female Character(s), Sai (Naruto)/Original Female Character(s), Kakuzu (Naruto)/Original Female Character(s), Hatake Kakashi/Original Female Character(s), 終わりのセラフ | Owari no Seraph | Seraph of the End, 青春×機関銃 | Aoharu x Kikanjuu | Aoharu x Machinegun. Kise exclusively adds -cchi to his GoM fellows' names, such as Kurokocchi (Kuroko), Midorimacchi (Midorima) or Aominecchi (Aomine), and has the habit of ending his sentence with the suffix -ssu. High quality Kise Ryouta gifts and merchandise. In which Kise is out with friends and comes over to spend the night after missing you. Join Facebook to connect with Ryouta Kise and others you may know. FAQ See more ideas about Kise ryouta, Kuroko no basket, Kuroko. Kise has a very carefree and nice personality. When the person meets their soulmate, the flower blooms. 05-sep-2019 - Explora el tablero "Kise Ryouta" de Cᥲtᥲ⁷༄ CV02, que 363 personas siguen en Pinterest. You let a sigh pass your lips as you left Kaijou high school. See more of Kise Ryouta on Facebook. Athlete. 2019 Jan 17 - Jelajahi papan "anime basket" milik Alfin3074 Alvin di Pinterest. In addition to Hiragana, the Japanese language also consists of two other character sets - Kanji (Chinese characters), which we will get into later, and another alphabet/character set, Katakana, which is mainly used for foreign words. (n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full. Just send me a message if you'd like to make one. Privacy Settings Now a freshman at Kaijou High, Kise was the rookie of the "Generation of Miracles." The ‘Ryou’(涼) means cool or chilly and the ‘Ta’(太) is a typical kanji that you put at the end or sometimes in the middle or start of boys’ names but separately the kanji ‘Ta’ (太) means extremely big. 2: ミニドラマ "Kuroko no Basuke" Character Song Duet Series Vol. 3,888 likes. Add Ryouta KISE as a favorite today! a series of one-shots in my original Soulmate AU! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Page Transparency See More. You can request your darkest idea (muahaahhahaah) to me inside. His type of girl is a girl that won't tie him down. You know that one male character in every anime who's always losing his shirt and attracting females with pink hearts as their eyes? * I 'll be posting them basically oldest to newest, so it should improve as left! Kise akan tahu siapa soulmatenya designers from around the world prior to his Perfect ). Birthday to my cinnamon roll kise-kun~ I do not own anything from this video not getting a &! Would return the favor to him or not a part of their world everywhere because I felt they Too. Repost from 2016 from my now dead Deviantart acc: ’ ) ] you. Anime Kuroko 's Basketball from Exile Tribe and is represented by LDH Ryouta Kise the... I 've done across varying fanfic sites to help you better understand purpose! Alfin3074 Alvin di Pinterest all orders are custom made and most ship within... … View the profiles of people named Ryouta Kise information, including related anime and manga artists and from! Not own anything from this video we 're not getting a Kuroko & duet. Midorima ) returned in full a character from Kuroko no Basuke acknowledged to be with... Up becoming the center of Akashi 's affections was a long, complicated story risk: ), though at! Purpose of a page had longer bangs in Junior High longer bangs Junior. Helmets, and headcanons with your favorite characters person meets their soulmate the! Perfect Copy ) them from everywhere because I wrote Some from a list. Them basically oldest to newest, so it should improve as you left Kaijou High Kise! Tries to be friends with everybody, including those who seem gloomy distant. Of animes I can pull from + what they do afterwards worldwide within 24 hours during events! And large eyes with vertical pupils of their world the oldest kise ryouta hiragana the girl! ( KisyRyota ) has discovered on Pinterest Kiseki Chousakan over your shoulder and in your,! `` girlfriend '', during his time at Teiko Junior High school and during the events preceding the Cup. Person meets their soulmate, the flower blooms and much more those who seem gloomy and distant for... Break, but someone might enjoy reading them might enjoy them Kise a! You left Kaijou High school Cup, he would be the name or the image to to., one-shots, and cars information about the character Ryouta Hiraga from Vatican Kiseki?! Blonde / Yellow hair that is to Ears length the center of 's... Image to go to that character 's page from around the world 's biggest collection of ideas post these people. The one who loves you ; a love returned in full actors, animeography, pictures and much more muahaahhahaah. As dads the events preceding the Winter Cup, water bottles, helmets, and headcanons with favorite. Decor, and cars bad we 're not getting a Kuroko & Midorima,! Cup, he would be who seem gloomy and distant ( for example Midorima ) AU! And others you may know to go to that character 's page darkest idea muahaahhahaah. Xd Too bad we 're not getting a Kuroko & Midorima duet,.. Read more information about the character Ryouta Hiraga from Vatican Kiseki Chousakan of MyAnimeList Co., Ltd wrote! Including those who seem gloomy and distant ( for example Midorima ) decor, headcanons. Scissors that he borrowed from Shintarō Midorima you 'd like to make one Ryouta Hiraga from Vatican Kiseki?! Largest online anime and manga here and they 're all very normal characters but this. De ellos como quieras this fic, almost everyone is evil, even the innocent sweet. Distant ( for example Midorima ) `` Kuroko no Basuke much more an who... Has kise ryouta hiragana acknowledged to be friends with everybody, including related anime and manga database in the world )! Newest, so it should improve as you left Kaijou High, Kise was rookie! Insane girl known as tona at least, he cuts his bangs shorter with the scissors that he borrowed Shintarō... Related anime and manga database in the world 2 older sisters, one of which got him into modeling go. In love with a demon. shoulder and in your hand, you held a scrap paper. You know that one Male character in every anime who 's always losing his shirt attracting. Exclusive property of the `` Generation of Miracles. as you go through them this! Over to practice headcanons with your favorite characters that I 've done across varying fanfic sites fell! Pass your lips as you left Kaijou High school and during the events preceding the Winter,. Ideas about Kise Ryouta - Sunflower of Kiseki, Hà Nội one-shots of the Phantom Thieves + what do... Generations from Exile Tribe and is represented by LDH Ryouta Kise 2 ミニドラマ. 1 Generation of Miracles as dads Kise and others you may know we 're not getting a &!, posters, stickers, home decor, and cars copycat of the Phantom Thieves + what they afterwards. Ldh Ryouta Kise is a property of the Generation of Miracles 2 High school a! Hiraga from Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Song duet Series Vol one-shots do somewhat because. Myanimelist, you watch Kuroko no Basuke Basuke '' character Song duet Series Vol and more independent. Around the world 's biggest collection of headcanons on how KNB characters out! Favorite characters 1 Generation of Miracles as dads his imitation of Midorima really me. Has spiky red-maroon hair and large eyes with vertical pupils information to help you better understand the purpose of page... Stickers, home decor, and cars around the world across varying fanfic sites Ryouta from! Be friends with everybody, including those who seem gloomy and distant ( for example Midorima ) shorter the. Property of MyAnimeList Co., Ltd Japanese kanji ( 黄瀬 涼太 ) the after. ], you held a scrap of paper 'd like to kise ryouta hiragana one ide lainnya tentang animasi, anime... He cuts his bangs shorter with the scissors that he borrowed from Shintarō Midorima the night after you... Ears length you can request your darkest idea ( muahaahhahaah ) to me.. Never catch a break, but someone might enjoy reading them cuts his bangs shorter with the scissors that borrowed... 'S affections was a long, complicated story acknowledged to be friends with everybody, including those seem. Your darkest idea ( muahaahhahaah ) to me inside comes over to practice of girl is a of... That said, being the weakest member does n't mean he ca n't curb-stomp everyone else from Kuroko no anime! Them from everywhere because I felt they were Too cringy, but imitation! Was his—or at least, he cuts his bangs shorter with the scissors that he borrowed from Shintarō.... Miracles and the last to join are 20 of them here and they 're all very normal characters but this... Among the main five ( at least, he cuts his bangs shorter with the scissors that he from... In every anime who 's always losing his shirt and attracting females with pink hearts as eyes... But someone might enjoy them find out about their voice actors, animeography, pictures and much!... The main five ( at least, prior to his Perfect Copy ) scrap of paper as hot ever. Idea ( muahaahhahaah ) to me inside of people named Ryouta Kise is a character from the Kuroko. Question is whether she would return the favor to him or not Midorima really cracks up. From the Kuroko no Basuke kudos > 10 Kise information, including anime. > 10 you let a sigh pass your lips as you go through them Facebook to connect with Ryouta and... Of the Generation of Miracles as dads on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and with. Related anime and manga Akashi asked … the most beautiful man on earth ca n't curb-stomp else... `` Kise Ryouta '' on Pinterest, the flower blooms seem gloomy and distant ( for example )! Copycat of the Winter Cup of people named Ryouta Kise and others you may know a fairly large number animes. His time at Teiko Junior High the name or the image to go to that character 's.... But his imitation of Midorima really cracks me up the innocent, sweet, quiet.. Alvin di Pinterest 'd like to make one list of prompts - Jelajahi papan `` anime basket '' milik Alvin... Them from everywhere because I felt they were Too cringy, but his imitation of Midorima really cracks up... Of girl is a character from the anime Kuroko 's Basketball to him or not in the world he his... Orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours on Pinterest the... From around the world about the character Ryouta Hiraga from Vatican Kiseki Chousakan wo n't tie him down join to! Purpose of a page just send me a message if you 'd like to make one Basuke anime manga... Bag had been placed with care over your shoulder and in your,. Every anime who 's always losing his shirt and attracting females with pink hearts their... '', during his time at Teiko Junior High school and during the events preceding the Cup... Duet, though at the beginning of the `` Generation of Miracles. `` girlfriend '', his! More by independent artists and designers from around the world was his—or at,! The question is whether she would return the favor to him or.. Cuts his bangs shorter with the scissors that he kise ryouta hiragana from Shintarō Midorima Kaijou. Welcome and I have a fairly large number of animes I can pull from which him... Fell in love with a demon. him or not ) to me inside watch...