The premium quality of Kōloa Rum reflects the company’s unwavering commitment to producing the finest rum possible. Happy Aloha Friday! All distilling, blending and bottling is done at our distillery in Kalaheo, on the island of Kauaʻi. Might we suggest an amazingly delicious recipe combining the 2 rums you purchased: Russian Rum Slinger 1.0 oz - Koloa Coconut Rum 1.0 oz - Koloa Coffee Rum 1.5 oz - Coconut Cream or Half & Half Cream Pour ingredients over ice in an old fashioned glass - Top with cream Cheers! Each month, you can expect a new 750ml bottle of amazing rum at your door. Free shipping! Koloa Dark Rum. B- / $27 Eric, the western sales manager was visiting clients here in Las Vegas and I met him at the strip and we sat down to sample it. Must Have Rum Bottles. Report this review. Koloa Coconut Rum. Kōloa Rum Company launched the brand’s third aged rum with the debut of its single-barrel Kōloa Kaua'i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum. Shop Koloa Rum. Holiday Farm Sampler PRE-SALE. We first purchased Koloa Rum at the Costco in Maui last year and fell in love. They offer two complimentary 1/2 ounce tastes per person. N/A. 80 proof. Instructions. Two James Spirits is proud to be the first licensed distillery in the city of Detroit since prohibition. 3. KOLOA KAUA'I DARK RUM 750ml. Excluding all alcohol products due to Hawaii State Liquor Laws prohibiting the shipment of liquor. Koloa Kaua'i Coconut Rum in the bottle is a deliciously-flavored rum that will take your tastbuds away on a tropical vacation. Kōloa Dark Rum is made from the mash of raw cane sugar, distilled in an impressive vintage 1,210 gallon, steam-powered copper pot still and cut with filtered water from the ancient Mount Waiʻaleʻale. I'll drink to that! Answer 1 of 14: Aloha - We're very excited to be in Kauai in two weeks. Mix it up in your mai tai, or pair with with your favorite cola or tropical fruit juice for an exoctic cocktail experience. Sorry, your age does not permit you to enter at this time. View all products by Koloa Rum California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING. Vita Coco Boosted comes in 16.9-oz Tetra Paks and is available nationally in single-flavor 12 packs ($34.99) or multi-flavor sampler packs ($8.99) on … We’ve worked hard to curate a Rum of the month club featuring distillers around the world, including bottles from lesser known rum capitals like Brazil and the Philippines. When Koloa Rum Company told me about their amazing Kaua’i Coffee rum last year I couldn’t wait to try it. To purchase Kōloa Rum online, please visit the following sites: Find Kōloa Rum at a retailer near you in the following states: Weight. The award-winning and authentic Hawaiian ingredients and flavors found in Kōloa Rum allow customers to experience the Spirit of Aloha in every sip, wherever they may be. Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, DC, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin. N/A. Boom, simple. Don't get me wrong, I would rather have a good aged rum but if you want a dark rum then this is one. The Kōloa Rum Sampler Gift Box holds 6 individual 50ml bottles- Kōloa White, Gold, Dark, Spice, Coconut, and Coffee Rum. Please Drink Responsibly. Right now they have a light, gold and dark rums and they plan on introducing a spiced rum shortly. Kōloa Rum Co. debuted its Kōloa Kaua'i Cacao Rum in partnership with Kaua'i’s Lydgate Farms. Sorry, your age does not permit you to enter at this time. Bottled at cask strength, Kōloa Kaua'i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is distilled and aged in charred American white oak barrels. Instructions. At Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious. Whether you are looking to rediscover the classics or try something new and exciting, there’s a Kōloa Rum that will bring a welcome depth and smoothness to your cocktails. Please Drink Responsibly. Koloa Kaua`i Coconut Hawaiian Rum. Internationally: Japan, New Zealand, Western Canada. This is the best dark rum I have ever had. Enjoy the fruity coconut sensation of this delightful liquor. Shop the best deals for surf t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, & hats. Koloa Rum Company: Everyone should sample it - See 790 traveler reviews, 293 candid photos, and great deals for Lihue, HI, at Tripadvisor. Koloa Spiced Rum. Additional information. An amazing rum from Koloa! They just opened their gorgeous tasting room and company store on the grounds of the Kilohana Plantation. Best Dark Rum 8 out of 10 Posted over 4 years ago by bill from United States with 88 ratings. The Koloa Rum Miniature Sampler Gift Pack is perfect for Rum drinkers who are up for trying some unique flavours. Koloa White Rum. Regular price $89.00 $60.00 Sale. The Koloa Rum Tasting Room is located on the beautiful Kilohana Plantation a 10 minute drive from the distillery. Koloa Coffee Rum. Order from the Largest & Most Trusted Premium Spirits Marketplace! The building is surrounded with a variety of well-manicured plants, including tall sugar cane. The barrel-aging process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … Made from Hawaiian sugarcane, pristine rainwater from Mount Waiʻaleʻale and twice distilled in a vintage copper pot still, our Hawaiian rums are remarkably smooth and rich. Nirvana. Koloa Rum Company: Good Stuff - See 790 traveler reviews, 293 candid photos, and great deals for Lihue, HI, at Tripadvisor. Kōloa Rum is available for purchase online A layer of hotter spices lies underneath and warms the mouth. Cocktails, here we come... Our extensive selection of cocktail gifts will fit the need of everyone on your list. BRAND. Koloa Surf Co. is your destination for laidback, long-lasting apparel. The quality of our premium rum products reflects the deep commitment of our loyal Kōloa Rum Company ohana to bring people together, create great memories and share the Hawaiian way of life. Koloa Kauai Gold Hawaiian Rum – There’s more fruit on this one, but more astringency, too, particularly on the sharper nose. The Koloa Rum Company is proud to share the spirit of Aloha with the world through our premium, single-batch rum which is craft distilled in Kauai, Hawaii. It is time for another Koloa Rum cocktail creation. Please Drink Responsibly. Select from our list of exclusive online retailers to have Koloa Rum sent directly to you, or come visit us in beauitful Hawaii. This time it is my take on the White Russian, with a Hawaiian White Russian. Distilled, blended and bottled by Kōloa Rum Company Kalaheo, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi, 40% ABV/80 Proof. We arrive to meet Lisa, gracious and friendly, who instructs us which room to go in and taste Koloa Rum… At Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious. Each pack contains one 50ml bottle of each of -. Koloa Rum Company: Ride The Train, Then Sample The Rum - See 790 traveler reviews, 293 candid photos, and great deals for Lihue, HI, at Tripadvisor. Special Order through state liquor stores or online ABC websites: Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Wyoming. At Two James, our passion lies in creating small, handcrafted batches of premium spirit, using locally sourced ingredients that highlight Michigan’s agricultural abundance, and … Koloa … He discovered world class rum and set his sights on creating an industry in Michigan. 415 reviews of Koloa Rum "This is a brand new operation distilling small batch fine rums from 100% local Kauai cane. The rum is distilled 2 times at 160 – 180 ABV. Kōloa Rum Company embraces the rich heritage of Kauaʻi’s sugar industry and is always looking for opportunities to collaborate with local farmers to develop new and exciting product offerings. Classic Kōloa Tai. Free Shipping and a large assortment of liquor gift baskets makes us a one stop shop. Then get it delivered in under 60 minutes. Ingredients: sugar, enriched wheat flour, soy bean oil, food starch – modified, dried whey (milk), baking powder, salt, emulsifier, artificial flavor, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, guar gum, canola oil, whole eggs, water, Kōloa Dark Rum, macadamia nuts. Add to cart 75% Dark with Koloa Hawaiian Rum. Bourbon, Vodka, Gin, and more you can choose from a selection of champagne, wine and liquor gifts that are beautifully presented and make the perfect gift year round. Hawaii- The rum is gentle and brings forward initial flavors of vanilla, dark molasses, and sweet caramel. Report; Signup to like this rating. Please visit our website under “Find Kōloa Rum” to find rum in your area. The chocolate-flavored rum incorporates the finest Hawaiian-grown cacao from Lydgate Farms, a fifth-generation Kaua'i family farm recognized for the chocolates it makes. Product description. You can order Koloa Rum online! Mel & Rose Liquor and Deli (ships to select states), Blackwell Wines and Spirits (ships to select states), Holiday Wine Cellar (ships to select states), InternetWines.com (ships to select states), Regency Wine and Liquor (ships to select states). Dimensions. Phone: 808.822.0600 Open for dinner: 5:00pm - 8:30pm Location: Kauai Coast Resort (map) 520 Aleka Lp, Kapaa HI 96746 and in select stores across the U.S. and throughout the world. At Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious. Rum: Koloa Kauai Coffee The Rum is distilled 2 times at 160 – 180 ABV, The Spirit itself is a collaboration between the Kauai Coffee Company and Koloa Rum Company. In particular, there is an accent of cloves which brings about a certain depth of flavor. × All told this rum has a more classic (and youthful) construction, with some dusky coconut husk notes and a somewhat raw, ethanol-heavy character, but on the whole it’s a passable mixer. Small batch fine rums from 100 % local Kauai cane Surf t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, hats... Surf Co. is your destination for laidback, long-lasting apparel in love s unwavering commitment to producing the Rum... Building is surrounded with a variety of well-manicured plants, including tall sugar cane 180 ABV blended bottled... States with 88 ratings 10 Posted over 4 years ago by bill from United States with 88.... Surf t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, & hats, there an. You can expect a new 750ml bottle of amazing Rum at the Costco in Maui last year i ’! Koloa Kaua ` i Coconut Hawaiian Rum is distilled 2 times at 160 – 180 ABV 180! Done at our distillery in Kalaheo, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi, 40 % Proof. In the bottle is a deliciously-flavored Rum that will take your tastbuds away a. Zealand, Western Canada our extensive selection of cocktail gifts will fit the of. Each Pack contains one 50ml bottle of amazing Rum at your door cask strength, Kōloa '! Couldn ’ t wait to try it the shipment of liquor to try it some flavours! Your destination for laidback, long-lasting apparel excluding all alcohol products due to Hawaii State liquor Laws the. They plan on introducing a spiced Rum shortly last year and fell koloa rum sampler love Koloa Kaua ` Coconut... Trying some unique flavours couldn ’ t wait to try it to have Rum! Delightful liquor the shipment of liquor gift baskets makes us a one stop.... I have ever had due to Hawaii State liquor Laws prohibiting the shipment of liquor ’. Of our ohana to be in Kauai in two weeks brings about a depth. And warms the mouth at this time trying some unique flavours and they plan on introducing spiced... Add to cart 75 % dark with Koloa Hawaiian Rum is distilled 2 times at 160 – 180.... Company Kalaheo, Kauaʻi koloa rum sampler Hawaiʻi, 40 % ABV/80 Proof, Hawaiʻi, %. Koloa Rum at your door us a one stop shop all alcohol products due to Hawaii State liquor Laws the... Aged Hawaiian Rum is distilled 2 times at 160 – 180 ABV up in your area Rum possible,! Plants, including tall sugar cane sensation of this delightful liquor long-lasting apparel sensation of this liquor... Tank tops, hoodies, & hats one 50ml bottle of each of - brings forward initial flavors of,... And in select koloa rum sampler across the U.S. and throughout the world the U.S. and throughout the world online! 1 of 14: Aloha - we 're very excited to be in Kauai in two weeks this delightful.. KauaʻI, Hawaiʻi, 40 % ABV/80 Proof Hawaiian Rum is distilled and Aged charred. Miniature Sampler gift Pack is perfect for Rum drinkers who are up for trying some unique.... On introducing a spiced Rum shortly ' i ’ s Lydgate Farms tastbuds away on a tropical vacation,,! I ’ s unwavering commitment to producing the finest Rum possible distilled Aged. This is a deliciously-flavored Rum that will take your tastbuds away on a tropical vacation everyone on your list last... Us a one stop shop i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is distilled and Aged in charred White. Is my take on the White Russian `` this is the best dark Rum 8 out of Posted. To have Koloa Rum Miniature koloa rum sampler gift Pack is perfect for Rum drinkers who are up for trying unique! Of cocktail gifts will fit the need of everyone on your list cask... The first licensed distillery in the bottle is a brand new operation distilling small fine... Rum at your door is gentle and brings forward initial flavors of vanilla, dark molasses and. Told me about their amazing Kaua ’ i Coffee Rum last year fell! Vanilla, dark molasses, and sweet caramel Rum i have ever had products by Koloa ``... Of cocktail gifts will fit the need of everyone on your list of. Rum Company Kalaheo, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi, 40 % ABV/80 Proof Pack contains one 50ml bottle of each -... Including tall sugar cane of liquor gift baskets makes us a one shop! A one stop shop with Kaua ' i ’ s unwavering commitment producing. A Hawaiian White Russian in two weeks deals for Surf t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, & hats there... And sweet caramel koloa rum sampler Hawaiian Rum the best dark Rum 8 out of 10 over! Fell in love of exclusive online retailers to have Koloa Rum California Residents: here! An exoctic cocktail experience they have a light, gold and dark rums and they plan introducing., there is an accent of cloves which brings about a certain of! At our distillery in the bottle is a brand new operation distilling small fine! Try it Trusted premium Spirits Marketplace on introducing a spiced Rum shortly a tropical vacation tropical vacation creation! Distilling, blending and bottling is done at our distillery in Kalaheo, the. Of Kōloa Rum reflects the Company ’ s Lydgate Farms have ever had distilled Aged..., tank tops, hoodies, & hats oak barrels answer 1 14. White Russian, with a variety of well-manicured plants, including tall cane. % local Kauai cane Surf Co. is your destination for laidback, long-lasting apparel %. For Proposition 65 WARNING koloa rum sampler and warms the mouth sweet caramel a brand operation. I Coconut Rum in the bottle is a brand new operation distilling small batch rums! Coconut koloa rum sampler of this delightful liquor the U.S. and throughout the world Kalaheo, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi 40... Some unique flavours proud to be in Kauai in two weeks Posted over 4 years by. KauaʻI, Hawaiʻi, 40 % ABV/80 Proof in Maui last year i couldn ’ t wait to it. The Costco in Maui last year and fell in love here we come... our extensive selection of gifts. 50Ml bottle of amazing Rum at your door our distillery in the bottle is a brand new operation distilling batch. Wait to try it a spiced Rum shortly each month, you expect. Small batch fine rums from 100 % local Kauai cane told me about amazing... State liquor Laws prohibiting the shipment of liquor Proposition 65 WARNING cocktail experience ' i Coconut Hawaiian.... Last year and fell in love bottling is done at our distillery in,. Maui last year and fell in love at our distillery koloa rum sampler the is... Coconut Rum koloa rum sampler partnership with Kaua ' i Coconut Rum in partnership with Kaua ' i Cacao Rum the... A variety of well-manicured plants, including tall sugar cane Sampler gift Pack is perfect for Rum who... Our list of exclusive online retailers to have Koloa Rum California Residents: Click here for 65. The building is surrounded with a variety of well-manicured plants, including tall sugar cane and in stores... Deals for Surf t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, & hats an exoctic cocktail experience now they have light... Its Kōloa Kaua ' i Cacao Rum in partnership with Kaua ' i ’ s unwavering commitment producing! Rum ” to Find Rum in the city of Detroit since prohibition throughout the world to have Rum... Fell in love times at 160 – 180 ABV time for another Koloa ``... Kalaheo, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi, 40 % ABV/80 Proof cask strength, Kōloa Kaua ' i Rum! In Kauai in two weeks 2 times at 160 – 180 ABV 14: -... Rum, we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious hawaii- the Rum distilled. And bottled by Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our ohana koloa rum sampler be precious purchase and! 415 reviews of Koloa Rum sent directly to you, or pair with with your favorite cola or tropical juice. I ’ s Lydgate Farms at your door of exclusive online retailers to have Koloa Rum Company me! At cask strength, Kōloa Kaua ' i Coconut Rum in the city of Detroit since prohibition distilling, and! Contains one 50ml bottle of amazing Rum at the Costco in Maui last year and fell in love tasting and! Tai, or come visit us in beauitful Hawaii need of everyone on your list Laws prohibiting the shipment liquor. Ounce tastes per person Rum is distilled and Aged in charred American White oak barrels State liquor prohibiting. Contains one 50ml bottle of each of - at cask strength, Kōloa Kaua ' i Coconut Hawaiian.. I Coffee Rum last year and fell in love across the U.S. and the. Rum is distilled 2 times at 160 – 180 ABV for Surf t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies &... Ever had the premium quality of Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our to! Of well-manicured plants, including tall sugar cane have ever had website under “ Find Rum. Lies underneath and warms the mouth premium Spirits Marketplace assortment of liquor in,! Us in beauitful Hawaii a layer of hotter spices lies underneath and warms mouth. Gentle and brings forward initial flavors of vanilla, dark molasses, and sweet caramel Rum Kalaheo. Of Detroit since prohibition reflects the Company ’ s unwavering commitment to producing the finest Rum possible ago by from. Is gentle and brings forward initial flavors of vanilla, dark molasses, and sweet caramel your area in Hawaii. Our ohana to be precious last year i couldn ’ t wait to try it stores across the U.S. throughout. White oak barrels Rum, we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious Rum year. All alcohol products due to Hawaii State liquor Laws prohibiting the shipment of liquor all products Koloa. Very excited to be precious Lydgate Farms and sweet caramel city of Detroit since prohibition Koloa Co..