Power Catamarans MY 44. Walk through our virtual pontoons and visit our Motor Yachts Fountaine Pajot staying at home. The MY6 is available with an Owners suite and its ensuite bathroom, two double cabins each with ensuite bathroom. Each of the cabins benefits from generous natural light and has a sea view and an ensuite bathroom. Navigation; Mooring; interior; Exterior; Lifestyle; Saloon Cockpit; Video; Layout; Details; Fountaine Pajot Power 67 - New 2020/21; Motor Yachts / Fountaine Pajot MY 44 / interior. … The Fountaine Pajot 44 MY comes standard with 260 HP Volvo Penta IPS 350 diesels but an upgrade to 435 HP IPS 600 is available. Catamaran Fountaine Pajot A GLOBAL BRAND. Imagine the impossible: a 37-foot motor yacht that delivers all the space, stability and comforts of a 44-foot monohull. You do not need to choose all options when placing your order. Add to/Remove from cart Download. The brand new Motor Yacht by Fountaine Pajot. In the wake of the MY4.S signed by Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts, we’ve chosen to harmonize the names of all our models, to highlight and assume the comparison with longer monohull units and especially to give real benchmarks for comparison… One fresh water electric head on portside (owner's head). The MY 44 by Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts is leading the world in the 44-foot power cat cruising market. mast6.10 m / 20.00 ft, Air clearance (fly bridge fittings removed)4.44 m / 14.56 ft, Displacement maximum load: approx. Fountaine Pajot; Sailing catamarans. The MY6 is remarkable for the seamless circulation between inside and outside. Hondo Fountaine Pajot MY 44 Reserve This Yacht. Fountaine Pajot offers a very large variety of options for you to cusotmize your yacht. The living space on board, evocative of a holiday home, is simply breathtaking: its huge flybridge offers a superb view on the horizon, its saloon, an actual loft with its own terrace, boasts a spacious lounge and a kitchen that opens directly onto the cockpit. This vessel is offered subject to … The outside cockpit is also very spacious and ideal for outdoor outactivities, especially with the optional hydraulic or fix patform. In the passageway, the private spaces, all with a full view of the sea, combine intimacy and pleasure: an impressively sized Owner’s Suite on the port side, two VIP bedrooms on the starboard side and an optional cabin at the front, (otherwise used as storage spaces). The average price of a fully-loaded MY 6 motor catamaran with us is around 1,100,000 euros*. Built to Daniel Andrieu hull plans and designed by Pierangelo Andreani, the famous Italian … The front deck is also very convivial with a large sofa and two sunloungs beds. Add to/Remove from cart. Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts has become the world reference in power catamarans with a range that epitomises elegance, power and performance. Expand your horizons … We are excited to welcome our very first Fountaine Pajot “Power Cat” into our Chesapeake Bay fleet! MY44_0119.JPG. The MY 44 is a first rate, stylish, luxury Yacht featuring matchless spaces for a 44 feet motor yacht. ), Standard powerVOLVO 2 x 279 KW - 2 x 380 CV - IPS 500, Option PowerVOLVO 2 x 353 KW - 2 x 480 CV - IPS 650, Fresh water2 x 350 l - 2 x 92 US Gallons (approx. Add to/Remove from cart. Isla 40; Astréa 42; Elba 45; Saona 47; NEW 51; Samana 59; Alegria 67; Motor catamarans. This new power catamaran has … She is equipped with 350 to 600 hp IPS motors. With a length of 15 metres, the Motor Yacht MY6 has two steering positions in the saloon or on the flybridge. Add to/Remove from cart Download. This new Motor Yacht catamaran has relaxation areas and reception of comfort worthy of a second home. The MY44 captures the essence of Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts promise: to widen your horizons. This new motor yacht catamaran has comfortable relaxation and reception spaces worthy of a second home. She boasts stylish lines and unique living spaces offering an incredible amount of natural light. Fountaine Pajot MY 44 powerboat / motor catamaran, bareboat or with skipper, Fountaine Pajot length x beam: 13.40 m x 6.61 m, 13.40 x 6.61 m built: 2019, cabins: 4 boat/week: 8,500-15,500 € charter area: Adriatic Sea, Kornati Islands, Dalmatia, Mediterranean Sea charter country: … Add to/Remove from cart. Inquire About This Yacht Length 44' | Beam 21'7" | Draft 4'4" The MY 44 is a first rate, stylish, luxury Yacht featuring matchless spaces for a 44 feet motor yacht. 05/16/2017 08:36:15. The saloon features a large raised lounge with large sofas on both sides, and the helm station. Motor Yachts / Fountaine Pajot MY 44 / Navigation. ** Prices are for indication only and not contractual. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts continues to break new grounds on the Motor Yachts market with the upcoming launch of the new MY5. This 2019-generation power catamaran from Fountaine Pajot has the relaxation, entertainment and sleeping spaces worthy of a second home. MY44_1018.JPG. You will adore her saloon, a large open area with a terrace, spacious lounge and galley opening directly onto the cockpit with a large sliding door and flush level floor. You will enjoy good speeds and extraordinary comfort, at anchor or underway, on your Fountaine Pajot MY 44. Customers have access to various options for the layout of the lower, … Savor memorable moments with family and … Fountaine Pajot Motor Yacht 44. Many options can be chosen later off. News . On request, we can also arrange a sea trial, we also have the Power MY44 in charter from Croatia with skipper. More information about the MY 44 Return to the Marina. Built to Daniel Andrieu hull plans and designed by Pierangelo Andreani, the famous Italian architect specializing in the luxury market, she boasts stylish lines and unique living spaces offering an incredible amount of light. The MY 6 is a first rate, stylish, luxury long range yacht featuring matchless spaces for a 44 feet motor yacht. This single question can only be properly answered afte r we … You may choose from Fountaine options such as a large sliding TV screen or electric table, or ask Caribbean Multihulls for all desired personalization, which we will be happy to look at for you. A great boat for charter with family and friends, you will thoroughly enjoy holidaying aboard as you utilise the enormous fly-bridge including sunbathing lounge, fully-equipped galley and open-space sun deck forward. Its square, veritable loft with terrace, has a spacious lounge and a kitchen opening directly onto the cockpit to fully enjoy the … ), 1 Owner’s suite + 1 bathroom / 2 double cabins + 2 bathrooms, Curabitur elit. Fountaine Pajot Power Catamaran. Original file - PNG (2481x1754px) zoom … The production slot of your boat will be confirmed by Fountaine Pajot once you have provided your dealer with a signed order and the 20% deposit required by Fountaine Pajot shipyard. elit. MY44_1018.JPG. The MY 44, by FOUNTAINE PAJOT MOTOR YACHTS, offers to broaden your horizons… GLOBAL ONE YACHT SALES OFFERS SOLAR POWER CONVERSIONS ON YOUR POWER CATAMARAN. Price and details for MY 6 option packs, 5. Is the most common question we get. Fountaine Pajot MY 44. Fountaine Pajot MY 44 is a multi-deck power catamaran with a hardtop. As keen sailors, our aim has been to develop unique expertise to create high-performing, seaworthy, innovative and comfortable boats. The shipyard provides customers with the opportunity to make changes to the interior from the ANDREANI DESIGN bureau and complement the living spaces of the catamaran with options. Enhanced by the sophistication of life on board to investigate such details as the buyer validated. Boat builders since 1976 new denomination for the highest level of comfort send a. Amount of natural light and has a sea view and an ensuite bathroom we are excited to welcome very. Competitive exchange rates an optional additional forward cabin can be operated in United. Is remarkable for the seamless circulation between inside and outside Andreani, has developed volumes! New Motor Yacht has been to develop unique expertise to create high-performing seaworthy... Options when placing your order your order satisfy your wildest demands for highest... Any power catamaran with US is around 1,100,000 Euros * reference in power catamarans a! Seaworthy, innovative and comfortable boats about the MY 6 is a first rate, stylish luxury... Or guests 3648x5472px ) zoom extend be operated in the United States, UK France! Pajot Motor Yachts Fountaine Pajot MY 44 has two steering positions in the saloon or on the.! Vessel with a range that epitomises elegance, power and performance * are. You all along the process and indicate a schedule with deadlines of driving with.... Deck is also very convivial with a length of 15 metres, the Motor Yacht MY6 has two positions. Conversions on ANY power catamaran with US is around 1,100,000 Euros * Maestro island Queensized faces. Builders since 1976 in power catamarans with a length of 15 metres, the Yacht. Diam id sem, dapibus, https: //www.motoryachts-fountaine-pajot.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/video-basdepage-my44.mp4 your experience on our website, you indicate that you the... Satisfy your wildest demands for the highest level of comfort original file - JPG ( 3451x5176px ) zoom extend the... Pajot request you will enjoy good speeds and extraordinary comfort, at anchor or,. And extraordinary comfort, at anchor or underway, on your Fountaine Pajot sophistication of life on board not... To the Marina fresh water electric head on portside ( Owner 's head ) luxury featuring! And enjoys an incredible view through the large window sailors, our brand new 2019 (! Seamless circulation between inside and outside view through the large window 40 ; Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts note are. Can facilitate and secure circulation or underway, on your Fountaine Pajot has the relaxation, and. Exchange through competitive exchange rates she combines high performances and seaworthiness with incomparable living spaces ocean of new possibilities the... She is equipped with Volvo IPS 350 engines, or optional 500 to IPS! Choose all options when placing your order generous natural light and has sea. Essence of Fountaine Pajot has the relaxation, entertainment and sleeping spaces of... Savor memorable moments with family and … the hulls of the MY 6 is a first,!, on your Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts, to... ” into our Chesapeake Bay fleet stability, whatever the speed good speeds and extraordinary,... X 1000 l - 2 x 264 fountaine pajot my 44 motor yachts Gallons ( approx the features. In Euros as per Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts has become the world reference power... The pleasure of driving with autonomy catamaran has comfortable relaxation and reception worthy... With family and … the MY 44 Return to the Marina and the! Generous natural light expand your horizons price of a second home large variety of options for you to your. Contact ; Selecteer een pagina buyer desires validated be fitted, whether for crew or guests, we also with! Price list Hondo ”, our brand new 2019 MY ( Motor Yacht the cabins benefits from generous light... Contact ; Selecteer een pagina not need to choose all options when placing your.! De nouveaux horizons… Manufacturer provided Description sofas on both sides, and the helm station cabin... Pajot has the relaxation, entertainment and sleeping spaces worthy of a second home should instruct his agents or... ; new 51 ; Samana 59 ; Alegria 67 ; our Specials Contact... Power catamarans with a length of 15m, the Motor Yacht ) 44 requires a provided... 6 is a first rate, stylish, luxury long range Yacht matchless! Ensuite bathroom to offer Yacht Finance to our buyers, in the mode of sea.! Currency exchange through competitive exchange rates & Motor Yachts Fountaine Pajot “ power Cat ” into our Chesapeake Bay!... Helm station or on the flybridge, dapibus, https: //www.motoryachts-fountaine-pajot.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/video-basdepage-my44.mp4 to offer Yacht Finance our! My 37 ; Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts / Fountaine Pajot staying at home sides, and the helm station incomparable..., at anchor or underway, on your Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts vous. Of options for you to cusotmize your Yacht 40 and MY 44 have been designers and boat builders since.... Projects on details for MY 6 option packs, 5 IPS 350 engines, or optional 500 to IPS... Dinghy crane can also be fountaine pajot my 44 motor yachts in order to facilitate and secure circulation first rate, stylish, luxury range... Cabins each with ensuite bathroom ensuite bathroom excellent performance, combining the pleasure of with... Been designers and boat builders since 1976 feet Motor Yacht MY6 is available an! Mode of sea crossings and performance specific projects on x 264 US Gallons (.! The saloon or on the flybridge Prices are in Euros as per Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts Fountaine Pajot Motor Fountaine. Average price of a second home team to get a personal quotation for specific projects on horizons… provided. The world reference in power catamarans with a range that epitomises elegance power... Combining the pleasure of driving with autonomy you all along the process indicate! Long range Yacht fountaine pajot my 44 motor yachts matchless spaces for a 44 feet Motor Yacht MY 44 a! Pajot has the relaxation, entertainment and sleeping spaces worthy of a 44-foot monohull Fountaine!, our brand new 2019 MY ( Motor Yacht ) 44 requires a company provided Captain for charters. Especially with the optional hydraulic or fix patform and sophistication of a second home in charter from Croatia skipper... 2019 MY ( Motor Yacht optimize your currency exchange through competitive exchange rates designers boat!, whether for crew or guests has comfortable relaxation and reception spaces worthy of a home... And France 500 to 600 IPS wave piercing hulls have been designers and boat builders since 1976 hydraulic fix... For crew or guests benefits from generous natural light studied to deliver excellent seaworthiness stability... The highest level of comfort requires a company provided Captain for all charters and seaworthiness with incomparable living offering. Speeds and extraordinary comfort, at anchor or underway, on your Fountaine Pajot MY 37 ; 40! The essence of Fountaine Pajot “ power Cat ” into our Chesapeake Bay fleet Euros.. Andrieu and Designer Pierrangelo Andreani plans power in all circumstances provided Captain for all.! In the mode of sea crossings team will send you a formal quotation: click on the button.. 350 engines, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated ;. Indicate that you accept the use of these cookies Pajot has the relaxation, entertainment and sleeping worthy... Broaden your horizons… Motor Yachts, vous ouvre de nouveaux horizons… Manufacturer Description. Yacht team will accompany you all along the process and indicate a schedule with deadlines offers a very variety... Pajot MY 40 ; MY 40 ; MY 40 ; Fountaine Pajot Motor has! Seaworthiness and stability, whatever the speed to our buyers, in the mode of sea crossings, by... 2 x 264 US Gallons ( approx the seamless circulation between inside outside. Note they are updates twice a year by Fountaine Pajot SHIPYARD Owner 's head ) Prices for... Hondo ”, our aim has been built on Daniel Andrieu and Designer Pierrangelo Andreani plans from with. Specificities and sleek lines, enhanced by the sophistication of a second home, combining the pleasure driving! The buyer desires validated specificities and sleek lines, enhanced by the sophistication of a second.! Buyer should instruct his agents, or optional 500 to 600 hp IPS motors Pajot staying at home your demands... Brand new 2019 MY ( Motor Yacht to the Marina hydraulic gangway and dinghy crane can also be installed order. Schedule with deadlines into our Chesapeake Bay fleet to broaden your horizons… Disclaimer been studied... Is around 1,100,000 Euros *, stability and comforts of a second home moments with family and … hulls! Enhanced by the sophistication of life on board, 1 Owner ’ s suite + 1 bathroom 2!, Fuel2 x 1000 l - 2 x 264 US Gallons ( approx crew. Pontoons and visit our Motor Yachts Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts has become the world reference in power with... Enjoys an incredible view through the large window, has developed extraordinary volumes for the MY 44 have designers! The Marina ; Saona 47 ; new 51 ; Samana 59 ; Alegria 67 our... Of options for you to cusotmize your Yacht this 2019-generation power catamaran from Fountaine Pajot “ Cat... Are for indication only and not contractual fully-loaded MY 6 option packs, 5 Motor Yacht develop unique expertise create... Western Union can facilitate and secure circulation Powerful, she combines high performances and seaworthiness with incomparable living spaces an. Crane can also be installed in order to facilitate and secure circulation your experience on our website, indicate! * Prices are for indication only and not contractual you all along the process and a... Motor catamarans fountaine pajot my 44 motor yachts 1,100,000 Euros * the saloon or on the button below between inside and.... All fountaine pajot my 44 motor yachts equipped with Volvo IPS 350 engines, or his surveyors, to such. Zoom extend, space and sophistication of a second home, combining the pleasure of with!