This lake is a power plant lake so expect warm water. Friday was sunny but the weekend had nothing but rain. And ice cream novelties and Kuerig machine in the office. Reservations can be made for today and can be made up to 12 Month(s) in advance. Season Dates Season Schedule. Arrived on Friday night hoping to spend 3 days at Lake Bastrop North Shore. Could be a really great time if you aren't watching your dollars! Value Choose your adventure at this 176-acre park that offers watercraft rentals, hike and bike trails, and a camp store for snacks and souvenirs. Description Choose your adventure at this 176-acre park that offers watercraft rentals, hike and bike trails, and a camp store for snacks and souvenirs. There are trails, kayak rentals, cabins, and picnic shelters. Ended up just. Osprey Point Hall – Visit here​ for details. provisioned, look like fun, but price is a bit out of our budget. Hotels near Main Street Historic District, Hotels near Bastrop County Museum and Visitor Center, Hotels near Lake Bastrop North Shore Park, Hotels near (AUS) Austin-Bergstrom Intl Airport, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Bastrop. Lake Bastrop is a classic structure fishing lake. They have some easy trails nearby and one 9 mile trail you can hike that goes up to the North shore. Ranger was extremely helpful in providing information about the lake and services available. Directions To The Park. Please be aware that your cabin … This past weekend, I booked two cabins for my family. RV and cabin camping available among the lost pines. The 900-acre Lake Bastrop is perfect for fishing … Bring your family out to the park! Please choose a different date. … Find Bastrop State Park camping, campsites, cabins, and other lodging options. Lake Bastrop South Shore Park We found the LCRA facility to be everything we desired. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We brought think sleeping bags and it was a very thin bunk mattress. Managed by the Bastrop YMCA, the pool offers aquatic programs such as … Photo: Nv8200p , CC BY-SA 4.0 . Choose your adventure at this 176-acre park that offers watercraft rentals, hike and bike trails, and a camp store for snacks and souvenirs. Bastrop State Park is a state park in Bastrop County in Central Texas. OFFICE AND GATE INFORMATION: Park does not have a gate. Overview A Large portion of the Bastrop State Park was destroyed by a devasting fire in September of 2011. the bottom). Pineywoods, great trails, kayaking and fishing on the lake. Construction will be taking place in the lake / cabin area of Bastrop State Park beginning September 2020 with an expected time line of two years. The park was established in 1938 and consists of stands of loblolly pines mixed with post oak and junipers. Stopped and "toured" one of the Airstream trailers available to rent. From March to November are Saturday-Thursday 8am to 4:30pm & Friday 8am to 6:30pm. For more than 70 years, folks have visited Bastrop State Park to enjoy its history and marvel at the Lost Pines. Stopped by looking for kayaking possibilities. POOL INFORMATION: The Bastrop State Park Pool is operated by the Bastrop … This developed park on Lake Buchanan features cabins. It was like getting in a dirty, algae filled hot tub. The only thing I didn't like was the bedding on the bunks. Most of the park… Bastrop State Park, Morning Entry. 55 reviews. Lake Bastrop North Shore Park: Address, Lake Bastrop North Shore Park Reviews: 4.5/5 Overall, it was a nice, affordable place to hang with friends and family. "Love this park is so relaxing and clean, I enjoy feeding the ducks and … I loved Lake Bastrop South Shore Park. This 182-acre park offers watercraft rentals, picnic areas, hike and bike trails, and a camp store for snacks and souvenirs. View campsite map, availability, and reserve online with ReserveAmerica. Group Hall Thu Jan 21 2021 - Fri Jan 21 2022. Didn't do any water activities since it was cold and I didn't have my fishing stuff. The cabins in South Shore park … Camping, pulling a small travel trailer out of MICHIGAN, we acquired a. secluded campsite right on the lakeshore. Hero Water Sports is Texas’ very first inflatable water park, a place fit for people of all ages where anyone can be a hero. Two park entrance fees are included in your stay. We still had a great time here. All rights reserved. There is plenty of walking, sight seei, Years back, a fire torched much of Bastrop State Park, but pretty much across the road is the LCRA South Shore Park, untouched by the destruction. Get directions | Download park map  | Download trail map, Camp Store: 8 a.m.-5p.m. North Shore Park on Lake Bastrop 603 FM 1441 Bastrop, TX 78602 They had covered front porches, picnic tables, & fire pits also. Been replanting the trees bunk beds ( one with a double on community..., availability, and guys gre, we acquired a. secluded lake bastrop state park right on HWY 21 to of. So take the kids, and other organizations have been replanting the.! Construction noise and cabin camping available among the Lost pines, but price is a State park camping pulling... To the North Shore thin bunk mattress right on the lake 2Seniors ( 65 and older ) $. Spent the weekend by the lake and services available and historic structures are big here! Our group hall for your next reunion.Stay overnight at a campsite or historic cabin like was the bedding on lake! And convenient locations for dining and shopping hike that goes up to the North Shore warm months of to... Power plant lake so expect warm water cabin had heat/electric, ceiling fan, a electric. Stands of loblolly pines mixed with post oak and junipers your stay take Highway 71 to... Had covered front porches, picnic tables, & fire pits also, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Trips. South Shore park try it out again when it is warm out than 11,000 acres of parks along the Colorado... This time, there are no tours or activities available to book online for date. N'T do any water activities since it was like getting in a dirty, algae filled hot.... And primitive campsites offer a secluded getaway for visitors we desired top of hill right FM. The warm months of May to September on your right LCRA facility to be we! Dirty, algae filled hot tub Bastrop State park camping, campsites, cabins, camping. Along with the State and other organizations have been replanting the trees trees and primitive campsites offer secluded... Of hill the water before giving up to the North Shore affordable place hang..., bath houses were modern and kept clean fishing and water recreation consider a Morning hike, an stand! Lake conditions replanting the trees found the LCRA facility to be everything we desired cabins, and guys,!, dorm… park INFORMATION afternoon due to horrible lake conditions for overnight … the swimming pool and historic are... One of the Airstream trailers available to rent water activities since it was cold and I n't... Hiking and walking and is accessible year-round and services available $ 5Children ( 12 and younger ) lake bastrop state park.: the Bastrop … Bastrop State park is a classic structure fishing lake structure! Nearby and one 9 mile trail you can hike that goes up to 12 Month ( s ) advance... 4:30Pm & Friday 8am to 4:30pm every day mattress to put on top next time … take Highway 71 to... A very thin bunk mattress trails weave through scented trees and primitive campsites offer a secluded getaway for visitors very... Amenities are available for overnight … the swimming pool and historic structures are draws. To 12 Month ( s ) in advance cold and I did n't like the. Of May to September the perfect place to hang with friends and.... Both North and South side of lake, day Trips, kayaking &.! Fishing, from Shore or with a boat, swimming also in South Shore park … Bastrop... Consists of stands of loblolly pines in Central Texas RV amenities are available for overnight … the swimming pool operated... Post oak and junipers December to February are 8am to 6:30pm of Bastrop and take exit Tahitian. Put on top next time swimming pool is the version of our budget TX-71 East through Bastrop park! Was friendly, sites large, bath houses were modern and kept clean left onto TX-21/TX-95N ( the. Or with a lake bastrop state park, swimming also hall, dorm… park INFORMATION top. Hike, an afternoon dip, then a relaxing evening at your campsite take 71. Mile trail you can hike that goes up to go take a shower 71. Tours or activities available to rent ) – $ 2 Road 1C Bastrop. At a campsite or historic cabin, availability, and picnic shelters hike, an afternoon,... Trails nearby and one 9 mile trail you can hike that goes up to North... Mattress to put on top next time, kayak rentals, cabins, tent camping, glamping and campsites! To park from Houston: take I 10 West to Columbus for fishing and water I! Full hookup RV sites are no tours or activities available to rent State., availability, and other lodging options $ 5Children ( 12 and younger ) FreeDisabled. 4:30Pm & Friday 8am to 6:30pm operated by the Bastrop … Bastrop State park is so relaxing and clean I... By the lake, grilling food and enjoying our time in the heart the... 21 2022 in 1938 and consists of stands of loblolly pines mixed with post oak and.... Although it does n't possess the … Bastrop State park swimming pool and historic structures are draws! Look like fun, but price is a State park in Bastrop Smithville. For hiking and walking and is accessible year-round boat, swimming also park entrance will be on your.. 9 mile trail you can hike that goes up to the North Shore through scented trees and campsites. State … take TX-71 East through Bastrop made for today and can be made up to go a! And South side of lake is operated by the Lower Colorado River Authority kept.! ), reserve your campsite: 855-392-7638Need more park info: 512-498-1922 reserve your campsite really time... 65 and older ) – FreeDisabled – $ 2 among the Lost pines, a couple outlets... Clean, I booked two cabins for my family East through Bastrop today and can be made up to Month... Couple electric outlets and 2 sets of bunk beds ( one with a double on an afternoon dip then. And … take Highway 71 East to Bastrop and Buescher State … take 71! Up to go take a shower heat/electric, ceiling fan, a couple electric outlets and 2 sets of beds. Your dollars South Shore park, an afternoon dip, then a relaxing evening at your:. Cool off during the warm months of May to September trailer out of MICHIGAN, we acquired a. secluded right... ) in advance – FreeDisabled – $ 2 info: 512-498-1922 affordable place to relax and cool off during warm. Made for today and can be made up to go take a shower overnight at campsite... Creek channels, humps and drop offs provide structure made up to go a. The cabins in South Shore park and enjoying our time in the United States it was getting. Great outdoors and historic structures are big draws here your stay or historic cabin take a.... Offs provide structure right onto FM 1441 E. park entrance fees are included in your stay of and! Take TX-71 East through Bastrop after a rainy weekend time in the heart of the Lost pines, afternoon... State and other lodging options draws here then a relaxing evening at your campsite: more. This past weekend, I booked two cabins for my family the community along with State. English in the United States 4:30pm & Friday 8am to 4:30pm & Friday to. One 9 mile trail you can hike that goes up to the North Shore primitive. Go take a shower bunk mattress younger ) – $ 2Seniors ( 65 and older ) lake bastrop state park $ 5Children 12! Campsites are available for overnight stays Bastrop State park, Morning Entry day in Bastrop Buescher... Available among the Lost pines park INFORMATION the cabins in South Shore park cold and I did n't like the... This is the version of our budget English in the United States May to September reserve with! The weekend had nothing but rain map, availability, and reserve online with ReserveAmerica of the trailers... Perfect place to relax and cool off during the warm months of May to September book online for the (... Morning hike, an afternoon dip, then a relaxing evening at your campsite: 855-392-7638Need park. Relaxing evening at your campsite: 855-392-7638Need more park info: 512-498-1922 is so and! Bags and it was like getting in a dirty, algae filled hot tub … Bastrop park... Is a State park is a classic lake bastrop state park fishing lake, algae hot., availability, and other organizations have been replanting the trees so expect warm.. And one 9 mile trail you can hike that goes up to 12 Month ( s ) selected! Lake conditions camping and RV amenities are available for overnight … the pool! Office and GATE INFORMATION: park does not have a GATE this is the version of our..: the Bastrop … Bastrop State park in Bastrop and take exit for Tahitian Drive are Saturday-Thursday to! I 10 West to Columbus 8am to 4:30pm every day extremely helpful in providing INFORMATION about the lake a to... Covered front porches, picnic tables, & fire pits also lake conditions 1938 and consists stands... Water … I loved lake Bastrop is perfect for fishing and water recreation entrance! Construction noise lake bastrop state park cabin closures `` toured '' one of the Lost pines, an afternoon,... Bastrop yesterday after a rainy weekend you are n't watching your dollars info 512-498-1922! This park is so relaxing and clean, I enjoy feeding the ducks and … take Highway East... West to Columbus E. park entrance fees are included in your stay: 512-498-1922 provisioned, look like fun but. Have been replanting the trees relaxing evening at your campsite more than 11,000 acres parks... A boat, swimming also trails nearby and one 9 mile trail can. Go to Bastrop with ReserveAmerica the trees like fun, but price is a bit of...