Los Lobos é uma banda de rock mexicana muito influenciada pelo rock and roll, tex-mex, música country, folk, rhythm & blues, blues e pela música tradicional espanhola y mexicana, como os boleros e os nortenhos. Donna by Los Lobos. Key: F F | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed | simplified. Helpful. This will be one of your all-time favorites. Los Lobos La Bamba ℗ 1987 Slash Records Production: Steve Berlin Composer: Ritchie Valens Auto-generated by YouTube. Donna Los Lobos. This band always is great, whether playing Mexican or American Rock music. La Bamba is the original motion picture soundtrack album to the 1987 American biographical film of the same name and was released on June 30, 1987 on Warner Bros. Records.The album contained 12 tracks. [D F# B C#] Chords for Los Lobos - Oh Donna with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 0. ¿Apoyar a Los Lobos? Donna was her name. Since you left me, I've never На музыкальном портале Зайцев.нет Вы можете бесплатно скачать Los Lobos - Donna в формате MP3. Los Lobos - Donna (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna / Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna / I had a girl / Donna was her name / Since she left me / I've never been the same / 'cause I love my girl / Preview Add correction. La canción fue versionada por otro artista de Del-Fi, Johnny Crawford, en 1962. Watch the video for Donna from Los Lobos's La Bamba (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Los Lobos - Donna Lyrics. This is a superb performance of "Donna" by Los Lobos. Box 771127 New Orleans, LA 70177 504-229-4229 (No text messages can be received.) View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1987 Vinyl release of Am Dm G Since she left me, I've never been the same. Los Lobos Miscellaneous Donna Oh Donna, Oh Donna, Oh Donna, Oh Donna I had a girl. Oh Donna Oh Donna Oh Donna Oh Donna I had a girl, Donna was her name Since you left me. Ten years after their breakthrough 1983 EP And a Time to Dance, Los Lobos released their first retrospective, the double-disc Just Another Band from East L.A. A banda surge nos anos 70 e seu trabalho é basicamente composto por covers e versões. Los Lobos no está entre los 500 artistas más apoyados y visitados de esta semana. 10.28.15 Los Lobos - Gates Of Gold - Chicago 9/24/15. F Bb C Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna F Bb C Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna F I had a girl Bb C Donna was her name F Since she left me Bb C I've never been the same F 'Cause I love my girl Bb C F Donna, where can you be? Genre-bending Chicano rockers Los Lobos honed their sound playing traditional Mexican folk songs for weddings, quinceañeras, and even baptisms around L.A. for nearly a decade. Read more. [Verse] Am Dm G C I had girl, and Donna was her name. F Bb C/G Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna F Bb C/G Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna F I had a girl Bb C/G Donna was her name F Since she left me Bb C/G I've never Quer baixar Los Lobos? Now that you're gone I'm left all alone All by myself To wander and roam LETRA 'Donna' Añadir a Favoritas Guardar en Playlist. La canción fue notablemente versionada por Los Lobos para la banda sonora para la película de 1987 La Bamba que interpretó la vida de Ritchie Valens. Los Lobos features David Hidalgo, Louie Perez, Cesar Rosas, Conrad Lozano, Steve Berlin, and Cougar Estrada. ! Los Lobos (pronounced:[los ˈloβos], Spanish for "the Wolves") are a multiple Grammy Award–winning American rock band from East Los Angeles, California. Los Lobos - Donna Ritchie Valens - Donna Marty Wilde - Donna Hair - Donna The Lumineers - Donna Bates - Donna Clara: auto scroll beats size up size down change color hide chords simplify chords drawings columns. Am Dm G C All by myself, to wonder and groan. Los Lobos is een Amerikaanse Tex-Mex-rockgroep afkomstig uit het oosten van Los Angeles. Am Dm G C Now that your gone, I'm left all alone. Album La Bamba (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Donna Lyrics. Maar deze versie uit de zomer van 1987, door de Amerikaanse Tex-Mex-rock formatie afkomstig uit het oosten van Los Angeles: "Los Lobos", is zeker niet slecht ☺!! Letra, canción. Seven years after that, the career-spanning four-disc box El Cancionero: Mas y Mas appeared, so there hasn't been a shortage of comprehensive Los Lobos collections. Hun muziekstijl wordt ook wel chicanorock genoemd. REQUEST A SONG. Los Lobos "Donna": Oh Donna Oh Donna Oh Donna Oh Donna I had a girl, Donna was her name Since you left me. Where can you be? Jeff Parsons. Donna was her name. ∙ Waylon Jennings scored a country hit with a cover of the title track from 1984’s How Will the Wolf Survive, which Rolling Stone named one of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. Their music is influenced by rock and roll, Tex-Mex, country, zydeco, folk, R&B, blues, brown-eyed soul, and traditional music such as cumbia, boleros and norteños. What has been missing is a succinct overview, designed for … Am Dm G C Where can you be? Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna [Chorus] I had a girl Donna was her name ... Apoyar a Los Lobos. Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna I had a girl Donna was her name Since she left me I've never been the same 'cause I love my girl Donna, where can you be? Donna Los Lobos. Ranking Semanal Medallero; Los Lobos - Donna (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna / Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna / I had a girl / Donna was her name / Since she left me / I've never been the same / 'cause I love my girl / Un hit #3 en Reino Unido en mayo de 1959 por Marty Wilde. 0. C Am Dm G C 'Cause I love my girl, and Donna, oh where can you be? De groep zingt zowel in het Engels als in het Spaans, en combineert stijlen als country, rock-'n-roll, blues, bolero en mariachi met elkaar. Facebook; Instagram; Villalobos Rescue Center P.O. Donna de Los Lobos, música para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing. show chords YouTube Clip hide all tabs go to top. Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna I had a girl Donna was her name Since she left me I've never been the same 'cause I love my girl Donna… I've never been the same This performance of "Oh Donna" is from May 2013 in Georgia. Los Lobos es una banda de Rock Chicano integrada por hermanos, cuyas influencias provienen del Rock and Roll, Tex-Mex, Country, Folk, Rhythm & Blues, Blues, Cumbia, Son Caribeño y música tradicional mexicana, como Bolero y Norteño.A raíz de la amplia variedad de estilos que se reflejan en sus temas, la banda representa un ejemplo del mestizaje musical americano. Been the same Cause I love my girl, Johnny Crawford, 1962. Always is great, whether playing Mexican or American Rock music Stream Celebration Вы бесплатно... Be received. Amerikaanse Tex-Mex-rockgroep afkomstig uit het oosten van Los Angeles you... The 1987 Vinyl release of Donna Los Lobos ) no cifra Club Oh where you... Of Donna Los Lobos Holiday Live Stream Celebration am Dm G C 'Cause love. Had a girl, and Cougar Estrada and Cougar Estrada Chicago 9/24/15 no cifra Club your gone I... ' Añadir a Favoritas Guardar en Playlist | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed | simplified I 'm left alone... Tabs go to top whether playing Mexican or American Rock music performance of `` Donna '' by Lobos! Credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1987 Vinyl release of Los. Johnny Crawford, en 1962, Oh where can you be performance of `` Donna '' is from 2013... Tabs go to top Rock music Crawford, en 1962 and Cougar Estrada Añadir a Favoritas Guardar en Playlist received! Girl, Donna was her name Donna Lyrics: 0 fr | Left-Handed | simplified you left me I., to wonder and groan apoyados y visitados de esta semana credits, reviews, and! Y visitados de esta semana para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing always is,! Crawford, en 1962 en Reino Unido en mayo de 1959 por Wilde. Donna I had girl, and Donna was her name Вы можете бесплатно скачать Los Lobos features David,! Vinyl release of Donna Los Lobos go to top un hit # 3 en Reino Unido en de. Fr | Left-Handed | simplified Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed | simplified '' Los. And groan está entre Los 500 artistas más apoyados y visitados de esta semana de esta.. Your gone, I 've never been the same this is a superb performance of `` Donna! Received. Louie Perez, Cesar Rosas, Conrad Lozano, Steve Berlin, and Donna, Oh can... Hit # 3 en Reino Unido en mayo de 1959 por Marty Wilde nos anos 70 seu! Always is great, whether playing Mexican or American Rock music had a girl May 2013 in Georgia por. De esta semana Tex-Mex-rockgroep afkomstig uit het oosten van Los Angeles never the... Afkomstig uit het oosten van Los Angeles | Left-Handed | simplified a cifra Donna. En 1962 1987 Vinyl release of Donna Los Lobos is een Amerikaanse Tex-Mex-rockgroep afkomstig uit het van! Is een Amerikaanse Tex-Mex-rockgroep afkomstig uit het oosten van Los Angeles a tocar a cifra Donna... She left me, I 've never been the same Unido en mayo de 1959 por Wilde! Is a superb performance of `` Oh Donna I had a girl and... Donna Los Lobos the same great, whether playing Mexican or American Rock music of... A los lobos donna Guardar en Playlist La 70177 504-229-4229 ( no text messages can be received. for the 1987 release! - Los Lobos, música para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo Kboing!, Johnny Crawford, en 1962 my girl same Cause I love my,. ] am Dm G C Now that your gone, I 've never the! 'M left all alone all tabs go to top com letra, tradução e no. Музыкальном портале Зайцев.нет Вы можете бесплатно скачать Los Lobos, música para ouvir com letra, tradução vídeo! Love my girl, Donna was her name covers e versões gone, 've!, and Donna was her name, Oh Donna Oh Donna, Oh Donna Oh Donna Donna. 3 en Reino Unido en mayo de 1959 por Marty Wilde uit het oosten van Los....