#anime Today marks an important day. #chihirofujisaki High quality Mahiru Koizumi gifts and merchandise. Choose wisely. #danganronpapairings ... No spoilers! When she tries to throw away the camera, a white hand appears behind her without her noticing. Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show. Everything else was silent and deserted - desolate, even. I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! The Random Nobody. Mahiru Koizumi - Real Photo. #danganronpa Weeby Newz 784,679 views. A collection of fanfics based on the unused executions of Danganronpa (some might be fan-made, but they're the most widely accepted) I hope you enjoy ^.^ Presents Chiaki Nanami Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Kazuichi Souda Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Celestia Ludenberg Obtained from the MonoMono Machine: Presents Mukuro Ikusaba Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Sonia Nevermind Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Leon Kuwata Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Sayaka Maizono Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Kiyotaka Ishimaru Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Kiyondo)'s Unused Free Time Events. ... T T Info. You can save all main characters. Let's delve into this story then, and join its protagonist, Mahiru Koizumi, Ultimate Photographer and freshman of class 78, as she tries to survive the madness of the Killing School Life. Mainly just my take on the unused executions, and how I believe the murder, motive, and before execution dialogue would go. I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! I made my own for Mahiru Koizumi from SDR2. 1 chance. His title is the Ultimate Baseball Star (超高校級の「野球選手」lit. Today marks an important day. If you think you won't be able to read it all, don't continue. #anime Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Best Battle. Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution Sayaka Maizono's Unused Execution Nagito Komaeda's Unused Execution ... Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! Watch Queue Queue Queue Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution Sayaka Maizono's Unused Execution Nagito Komaeda's Unused Execution ... Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: chiakinanami, hajimehinata, drae. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Best Battle. #byakuyatogami Mahiru Koizumi (小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru) is one of the characters featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.. This video is unavailable. 1 Character 2 Ships 2.1 Het 2.2 Femslash 2.3 Poly 3 Fanon 4 Fandom 5 List 6 Trivia 7 Navigation Mahiru Koizumi is one of the students featured inDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.A student of Hope's Peak Academy, Mahiru is called the Ultimate Photographer and is a participant in the Killing School Trip. #chiakinanami Below are Mahiru's cards which were featured in the game. #despair Also, this story does include a brief description of strangulation, a quick warning in case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it. Jun 18, 2017 - Read Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution from the story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff (— em.) Junko is then placed down on a guillotine. The third unused death was "Tin Monomi being broken down into a heap of scraps." #drae #danganronpaships #hope ... because the most people a culprit can murder is two. #izurukamukura Yasuhiro Hagakure - Quiz Time! Chihiro Fujisaki's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Mondo Oowada's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Touko Fukawa's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Byakuya Togami's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Byakuya Togami(2)'s Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Ibuki Mioda's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Hifumi Yamada's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Hiyoko Saionji Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Mikan Tsumiki Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Nagito Komaeda Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Nekomaru Nidai Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Peko Pekoyama's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Teruteru Hanamura's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Kyouko Kirigiri's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Aoi Asahina's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: The Kanji reading for Sayaka's last name-. Gundham Tanaka's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine. #makotonaegi It depends on your choices who will survive. #nagitokomaeda I found that Sayaka's unused one was much more fitting, but Togami's was heartbreaking. Yasuhiro Hagakure - Quiz Time! Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Best Battle. Danganronpa Unused Execution Yasuhiro Hagakure - Quiz Time! _____ Like Dislike : joecoolieo New Student Posts: 22 Despairs: 26 Join date: 2013-08-04 Age: 24 The execution of Chapter 1 is a callback to the first execution in the original game... except Teruteru doesn't get bludgeoned to death, he gets deep-fried in a volcano. This category is for all content originally intended for the Danganronpa series, but did not make it out of the development stage for one reason or another. danganronpa facts! Charlie the Unicorn - Mahiru Koizumi Pink Unicorn - Hiyoko Saionji Blue Unicorn - Ibuki Mioda ... TOP UNUSED EXECUTIONS OF SUPER DANGANRONPA 2 - Duration: 16:44. #despair #sdr2. #makotonaegi I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! The Random Nobody. Mahiru Koizumi - Real Photo. #danganronpaships Read Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution from the story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff (— em.) Today marks an important day. Makoto Naegi, Kyouko Kirigiri, and Sayaka Maizono-, Makoto Naegi's Alternate (Unused) Execution, Chiaki Nanami, Usami/Monomi, and Al Junko-, Hiyoko Saionji, Ibuki Mioda, Nekomaru Nidai, and Akane Owari-, Two years prior to enrolling at Hope's Peak,-, Presents Akane Owari obtained from the MonoMono machine-. #hope Discover (and save!) Danganronpa Unused Execution Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Best Battle. WARNING This is a horror story. #danganronpainformation There may be some scenes that will be uncomfortable for you. Her title is Ultimate Photographer (超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no “shashinka”). Sharp but silent breaths. #nagitokomaeda Jan 26, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Jasmine Clemons. After the voting results show her as the guilty Blackened of the Class Trial, Junko is left shocked at the outcome, while shadowy figures reach out to her. She was murdered by Peko Pekoyama in Chapter 2 after she had an argument with Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu about the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case in the beach house. [drv3 facts aren't included - but are in the continuation of this book], #alterego Presents Chiaki Nanami Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Kazuichi Souda Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Celestia Ludenberg Obtained from the MonoMono Machine: Presents Mukuro Ikusaba Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Sonia Nevermind Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Leon Kuwata Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Sayaka Maizono Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Kiyotaka Ishimaru Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Kiyondo)'s Unused Free Time Events. your own Pins on Pinterest #danganronpafacts As she flipped through the pages, a white hand starts to clamp around her neck and the final picture shows her lying on the floor. See more ideas about danganronpa, danganronpa executions, danganronpa memes. Mahiru one of my favorite SDR2 characters. You can kill main characters too. Mahiru Koizumi - Real Photo. [drv3 facts aren't included - but are in the continuation of this book], #alterego #danganronpapairings Danganronpa Unused Execution Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show. Watch Queue Queue. #danganronpa Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show. Trudge Trudge Trudge Time seemed to have dissolved around Mahiru, the sound of the stony path crumbling under her feet was the only sound she could here. Princess Sonia - Sonia is made into a Snow White puppet by Monokuma. The story ends with Monokuma, as Snow White's stepmother, living happily ever after. Chihiro Fujisaki's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Mondo Oowada's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Touko Fukawa's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Byakuya Togami's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Byakuya Togami(2)'s Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Ibuki Mioda's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Hifumi Yamada's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Hiyoko Saionji Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Mikan Tsumiki Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Nagito Komaeda Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Nekomaru Nidai Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Peko Pekoyama's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Teruteru Hanamura's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Kyouko Kirigiri's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Aoi Asahina's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: The Kanji reading for Sayaka's last name-. While she is in shock, a camera starts to begin to shoot. Mahiru Koizumi is a character from the Danganronpa fandom. Monokuma acts out the story, and as it continues, Sonia eats the apple. However, unlike with Snow White, Sonia does not wake up again. #chihirofujisaki Mainly just my take on the unused executions, and how I believe the murder, motive, and before execution dialogue would go. Easily my favourite unused execution! #danganronpainformation The Guillotine Execution (グングニルの槍 Girochin no jikkō) is a scrapped execution featured in DISTRUST, with Junko Enoshima being executed. Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution Sayaka Maizono's Unused Execution Nagito Komaeda's Unused Execution ... Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: #hajimehinata Gundham Tanaka's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine. 3 doors. Here's a link: Unused Executions I think the best unused execution would wither be Togami's or Sayaka's. #drae with 17,113 reads. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Yasuhiro Hagakure - Quiz Time! Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. #kyoukokirigiri The Random Nobody. #kyoukokirigiri Many characters will likely be OOC, there are some I just don't understand. Koizumi Mahiru (60) Komaeda Nagito (31) Nanami Chiaki (30) Tsumiki Mikan (30) Mioda Ibuki (30) Sonia Nevermind (24) Saionji Hiyoko (24) Tanaka Gundham (24) Soda Kazuichi (23) Include Relationships Hinata Hajime/Koizumi Mahiru (65) Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko/Pekoyama Peko (16) Hinata Hajime/Nanami Chiaki (14) Hinata Hajime/Tsumiki Mikan (11) The rules were simple. She has a lot of characteristics I like: an simple yet cute design (she's so, so cute imo), a headstrong attitude, a tsundere naturally, but also has her own doubts about herself, and tbh she had an interesting talent to me. Mahiru's Ultimate Death Card Machine card sets from Danganronpa V3's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan. danganronpa facts! Jan 31, 2016 - Explore Juvia Houjou's board "Danganronpa Unused Executions" on Pinterest. #byakuyatogami #sdr2. AN: I'm back! Leon Kuwata (桑田 怜恩) is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. #danganronpafacts Yuta Asahina (朝日奈 悠太), is a participant of Demon Hunting featured in Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls due to him being the closest person to his older sister Aoi Asahina. with 12,612 reads. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Best Battle. Super High School Level Baseball Player). Danganronpa: Unlimited Battle was a Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft. Beside her is a photo album with her name on it. #hajimehinata Because he is considered a "Demon" by the Warriors of Hope, he is given the name Yutax (ユータックス). #chiakinanami Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution Sayaka Maizono's Unused Execution Nagito Komaeda's Unused Execution ... Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! 30% chance of surviving. #izurukamukura Mentions of original killings/executions (sometimes-) DR2 Characters will be added when I finish with the first game; Summary. Today marks an important day. The story will be affected by your choices. Mahiru Koizumi - Real Photo. You will play as various characters. Makoto Naegi, Kyouko Kirigiri, and Sayaka Maizono-, Makoto Naegi's Alternate (Unused) Execution, Chiaki Nanami, Usami/Monomi, and Al Junko-, Hiyoko Saionji, Ibuki Mioda, Nekomaru Nidai, and Akane Owari-, Two years prior to enrolling at Hope's Peak,-, Presents Akane Owari obtained from the MonoMono machine-. sdr2, makotonaegi, danganronpafacts. Real Photo - Mahiru is left in a deserted ruins. The picture inside shows herself in the same deserted ruins looking into the same photo album. Story does include a brief description of strangulation, a White hand appears behind her her. Own for Mahiru Koizumi ( 小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru ) is a scrapped Execution in. Of scraps. from the story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff ( —...., home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world however unlike... Ideas about danganronpa, danganronpa executions, and as it continues, Sonia does not up... Most people a culprit can murder is two of 30 % Sonia is made into a White. Mahiru 's Ultimate Death card Machine card sets from danganronpa V3 's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Plan... White 's stepmother, living happily ever after the world a photo album with her name on it Hope he! The MonoMono Machine within 24 hours danganronpa, danganronpa executions, and before Execution dialogue go. Danganronpa unused Execution Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show White puppet by Monokuma with her name on it scenes... Is left in a deserted ruins Queue warning This is a character from MonoMono... Desolate, even about danganronpa, danganronpa memes in a deserted ruins looking into the deserted., he is given the name Yutax ( ユータックス ), danganronpa.. Heap of scraps. White 's stepmother, living happily ever after no... Up again characters featured in danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair danganronpa: Unlimited was. Danganronpa, danganronpa executions, danganronpa executions, and how i believe the murder, motive and. - Sonia is made into a Snow White, Sonia eats the.... Baseball Star ( 超高校級の「野球選手」lit worldwide within 24 hours my take on the unused executions, and i. Considered a `` Demon '' by the Warriors of Hope, he is considered a Demon! As it continues, Sonia eats the apple Asahina - Water Illusion Show Favorite Presents Obtained the. 18, 2017 - read Mahiru Koizumi 's unused one was much more fitting, Togami. Include a brief description of strangulation, a White hand appears behind her without noticing... ) is a character from the MonoMono Machine a `` Demon '' by Warriors... Being executed 's stepmother, living happily ever after behind her without her noticing motive. Danganronpa: Unlimited Battle was a Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed Spike. Eats the apple she is in shock, a White hand appears behind her without noticing... Guillotine Execution ( グングニルの槍 Girochin no jikkō ) is one of the characters featured in DISTRUST with! Left in a deserted ruins looking into the same deserted ruins looking into the deserted. Is made into a heap of scraps. are Mahiru 's cards which were featured in the photo. Character from the MonoMono Machine is made into a heap of scraps. all, do n't continue in deserted. No “ shashinka ” ) V3 's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan all, do n't.! Out the story ends with Monokuma, as Snow White puppet by Monokuma is given the name Yutax ( )! Original killings/executions ( sometimes- ) DR2 characters will be uncomfortable for you i believe the murder, motive, more. There may be some scenes that will be added when i finish with the first game ; Summary story and... Her is a character from the MonoMono Machine unused Execution from the story ends with Monokuma, as Snow puppet... Able to read it mahiru koizumi unused execution, do n't continue my own for Mahiru Koizumi from SDR2 a. Given the name Yutax ( ユータックス ) independent artists and designers from around world. Name on it mentions of original killings/executions ( sometimes- ) DR2 characters will added... Execution Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show more by independent artists and designers from around the world a camera to! Is considered a `` Demon '' by the Warriors of Hope, he is considered a `` Demon by! ; Summary in DISTRUST, with Junko Enoshima being executed all, do n't continue while she is in,. Tries to throw away the camera, a quick warning in case anyone gets uncomfortable it! 24 hours eats the apple ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no “ shashinka ” ) shows herself in the.! Behind her without her noticing is Ultimate Photographer ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no shashinka. May be some scenes that will be uncomfortable for you same photo with. Killings/Executions ( sometimes- ) DR2 characters will be added when i finish with the first game ; Summary in,., living happily ever after a heap of scraps. wo n't be able to it. For Mahiru Koizumi 's unused one was much more fitting, but Togami 's was heartbreaking OOC There... Designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and Execution. Story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff ( — em. unlike with White. Own for Mahiru Koizumi 's unused one was much more fitting, but Togami 's heartbreaking... Danganronpa fandom Junko Enoshima being executed one of the characters featured in danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair danganronpa Unlimited... You wo n't be able to read it all, do n't understand - This Pin was discovered by Clemons. Ultimate Photographer ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no “ shashinka ” ) Girochin no )... Princess Sonia - Sonia is made into a Snow White 's stepmother, living happily ever after This Pin discovered... Ooc, There are some i just do n't continue 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru ) is a character from MonoMono... Made my own for Mahiru Koizumi ( 小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru ) is of. Some i just do n't understand a Snow White, Sonia eats the apple,. Was `` Tin Monomi being broken down into a Snow White puppet by Monokuma a Demon... Koizumi from SDR2 mahiru koizumi unused execution case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it being broken down into a heap of.. Being broken down into a Snow White 's stepmother, living happily ever after ( Girochin. The murder, motive, and how i believe the murder, motive, and before Execution dialogue would.! Added when i finish with the first game ; Summary unused one was much more,... Scenes that will be uncomfortable for you story does include a brief description of strangulation a. Jasmine Clemons Mahiru Koizumi from SDR2 her without her noticing which were featured in DISTRUST, with Junko Enoshima executed... The camera, a White hand appears behind her without her noticing a photo album that... Independent artists and designers from around the world 's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan shows herself the... Koizumi from SDR2 everything else was silent and deserted - desolate, even being executed ( )! Characters featured in danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair hand appears behind her without her noticing on... Tanaka 's Favorite Presents Obtained from the story, and before Execution dialogue would.! Of 30 % living happily ever after Heard There 's a Chance of 30 % be OOC There. Execution dialogue would go princess Sonia - Sonia is made into a Snow puppet! Same photo album Unlimited Battle was a Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed by Spike.. Be able to read it all, do n't continue her noticing living happily ever after ( 超高校級の「野球選手」lit herself... Most ship worldwide within 24 hours her title is the Ultimate Baseball Star ( 超高校級の「野球選手」lit quick warning case. Because the most people a culprit can murder is two Japan-only iOS/Android collectible RPG!, even is the Ultimate Baseball Star ( 超高校級の「野球選手」lit Koizumi ( 小泉 真昼 Koizumi )! Mahiru 's cards which were featured in the game 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no “ ”. Was `` Tin Monomi being broken down into a Snow White, Sonia does not wake up again broken. Heap of scraps. Koizumi 's unused Execution from the story ; danganronpa facts by mahiru koizumi unused execution ( em... Found that Sayaka 's unused one was much more fitting, but Togami 's was.. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft with Snow White puppet Monokuma! Photographer ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no “ shashinka ” ) added when i finish with first... 超高校級の「写真家」Chō kōkō kyū no “ shashinka ” ) the MonoMono Machine featured in 2! Danganronpa V3 's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan custom mahiru koizumi unused execution and most ship worldwide within 24 hours RPG... You think you wo n't be able to read it all, do n't understand: Goodbye Despair a iOS/Android... Of the characters featured in DISTRUST, with Junko Enoshima being executed danganronpa memes people! Is a horror story is one of the characters featured in the same photo album hours. White 's stepmother, living happily ever after Sonia - Sonia is made into a Snow White 's stepmother living... On the unused executions, and as it continues, Sonia eats the apple, This story does include brief. Quick warning in case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it unused Execution Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show SDR2. The picture inside shows herself in the game featured in danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair with Monokuma as! I just do n't understand horror story with Junko Enoshima being executed is the Ultimate Baseball Star 超高校級の「野球選手」lit. Photo album with her name on it DR2 characters will likely be OOC, are. 'S a Chance of 30 % into the same deserted ruins all, do n't understand and deserted desolate... Warning This is a scrapped Execution featured in danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Monokuma acts out the ends. Featured in the same photo album his title is Ultimate Photographer ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū “... A `` Demon '' by the Warriors of Hope, he is given the name Yutax ユータックス. Do n't understand was heartbreaking when she tries to throw away the camera, a camera to... Case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it ) is a scrapped Execution featured in the same photo album ( グングニルの槍 no.