If the entire group ends up renewing then it will most likely be because RBW put up a really good/lenient contract. I don’t them to disband im just a new moomoo i know then when pandemic starts and i don’t want them to disband this is the first my comeback and hope thet renew because they are my source of strength hopee but what ever their decision is ill respect them bad i swear when mamamoo disband i will not gonna idolize other group i swear ill stop being a kpop fan yeah but ill still support … With their success the girls can sign up with any agency and their popularity wouldn't be affected. This would be my actual first disbandment as I'm fairly new in the kpop world and the fact that it's for my ultimate group makes me … They created such a strong foundation as a group. For one, MooMoos agree that the MAMAMOO members enjoy an unprecedented level of freedom under RBW. Really well said! — bayan ⁴ˣ⁴ ❖ (@lamcIeopatra) January 2, 2021. and I think it might just be that time for them. On the bright side? but if you really think about it, hwasa gets a lot of attention for breaking korean stereotypes. On top of that, MAMAMOO already have confirmed projects and schedules taking place after the alleged January 8 renewal date. One of the questions that hung heavy on a lot of fans of the girl group MAMAMOO in the last year was whether MAMAMOO was going to renew … The group never disbanded but they all pursued their individual interest. Moomoos need to stop with this contract bs…Like we are literally assuming things that makes us look stupid. As such, many fans are convinced that the group’s contract is due to expire on January 8, 2020—seven years after their first official activity. mamamoo. That said, many fans think they already know the answer to whether MAMAMOO will renew or disband. Lets wish them well whatever they decide. Over the years, many MooMoos have complained that RBW fails to properly manage MAMAMOO. The agency’s co-CEO, Kim Do Hoon, once revealed that he lets the members decide when they want to take vacations, when they want to work on solo music, and more. While MAMAMOO made their official debut with “Mr. While MAMAMOO made their official debut with “Mr. “All seven members share the same opinion. On the latest episode of Solarsido S2 , Solar went to get a fortune reading for 2021, where she asked questions related to her health, money, as … On January 8, 2014, MAMAMOO was part of a collaboration with Bumkey, titled “Don’t Be Happy”. MAMAMOO released a collaboration single song “Don’t Be Happy” with Bumkey on January 8, 2014. A contract renewal gives the members the freedom to negotiate better terms. Will mamamoo disband? Over the years, many MooMoos have complained that RBW fails to properly manage MAMAMOO… Because their bond is strong, I see them getting together once a year to release a group song/album. no they just started to get successful, why would you have to disband this year Wherever they go, the bond will still be there. Red Velvet has been a revolutionary group and if they disband it would be a trauma for me. “All seven members share the same opinion. Between them, the members have released dozens of solo songs and collabs with other artists. I could see Mamamoo doing what SNSD and EXID did and not disband in name because keeping the group brand alive is still beneficial for solo careers. This band debuted in 2014 and is up for the renewal of their contract in this month. AKP: Iz*One, Red Velvet and Mamamoo most Likely To Disband in 2021. MAMAMOO‘s existing contract with RBW Entertainment this week expires! Fans believe MAMAMOO‘s contract with agency RBW is due to expire this week, but neither the group nor the company have made any official statements regarding it.Here’s what MooMoos have to say about whether the group will renew their contracts or leave the agency and potentially disband. Fans cite lack of promotion, poor scheduling, and a lack of focus on international listeners as some of the reasons why the group may do better under another company. We lost Got7 to K-pop’s ‘seven year curse’, ... Mamamoo, Winner and Lovelyz all turn an unlucky seven in 2021 ... or disband with some or all members leaving. Mamamoo (Korean: 마마무), most often stylized as MAMAMOO, is a South Korean girl group formed by RBW (formerly WA Entertainment) in 2014. Obviously, as a fan, my ideal preference would be that they end up something like BEG - doing their own stuff most of the time and then dropping bops as a group every so often. For resigning though, as much as they love each other and as well as RBW seems to treat them, we don't really know what goes on in their lives. Press J to jump to the feed. Tags: iz*one. MAMAMOO debuted in Jun 2014, and they will be discussing contract renewals by June 2021. They released two more collaborations before making their official debut. Is the distinction between disbanding and not resigning important here? On January 8, 2014, MAMAMOO was part of a ... many fans think they already know the answer to whether MAMAMOO will renew or disband. Like with any job, you do get to a stage where you think "Okay, have I done all I can here?" I feel like the final touches are Wheein having a solo comeback and 1 more group comeback. They're still at the peak of their career so in any case they could focus more in solo activities but I don't think they'll disband at all. Could this be the end of MAMAMOO, or is it just a new beginning? That said, many fans think they already know the answer to whether Rumors have also surfaced regarding the possibility of Big Hit Entertainment acquiring RBW, which could give MAMAMOO access to better resources. Mamamoo . There is no news of the renewal of the contract yet, neither from MAMAMOO members nor from RBW Entertainment. Relating to the infamous 7-year jinx, most K-pop groups will usually disband after their 7-year long contract concludes. One of the questions that hung heavy on a lot of fans of the girl group MAMAMOO in the last year was whether MAMAMOO was going to renew … The group is set to appear at the Golden Disc Awards on January 9, while Wheein and Moonbyul both have upcoming music releases. They are also one of the K-Pop groups who are known for their genuine bond, even though the 7 of them have been living separately since 2017. It may be more like a personal goal After coronavirus and my university entrance exam. On top of that, all four members already have burgeoning solo careers underway. if we’re talking in terms of popularity, i would say wheein. Mamamoo and RV aren't disbanding for sure. On January 8, 2014, MAMAMOO was part of a collaboration with Bumkey, titled “Don’t Be Happy”. — ❖Ash⁷ (@ByulsMoonchild) January 3, 2021. When I compared the with the other groups I really could see that originality want this to continue. Distinguished for their strong harmonies, powerful sound, and broad musical style, MAMAMOO also stands out with their positive messages of empowerment, self-love, and independence. Mamamoo has made their dent in the industry and they are known. The members have all debuted as soloists and have successful careers as such. Seven-years curse unfortunately a strong tendency. reason I think mamamoo won't disband 1. solar always say she wants to have a world tour as mamamoo, after pandemic is over 2. hwasa said mamamoo will last for more then 10 yrs , … Often, when artists begin flourishing in their individual paths, there’s less reason for them to stay together as a group. I feel like the final touches are Wheein having a solo comeback and 1 more group comeback. They're older, they more than likely have different ideas and opinions of what they want to be doing with their lives than they did when they debuted. MAMAMOO emphasized their unity as a team on “Ask Us Anything.” On the April 20 broadcast, the cast pointed out that MAMAMOO was already in their sixth MAMAMOO. MAMAMOO made their official debut in June 2014, meaning June 2021 could be their last month as a group. We lost Got7 to K-pop’s ‘seven year curse’, will these groups be … Wheein has released several singles and collaborations in recent years, including a successful OST for popular K-Drama Hospital Playlist in 2020. I have been caught up with other groups i Stan and didn’t realise mamamoo is probably going to disband next year I’m crying so hard, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Gaining recognition even before their debut, the quartet officially entered the music scene in 2014 in what many critics consider one of the best debuts that year. I'm just so glad Moonbyul is in Mamamoo. Over the years, many MooMoos have complained that RBW fails to properly manage MAMAMOO. However, more than anything else, I want them to be happy and if disbanding is what allows them to reach this state then so be it. It will be really sad for me if they were to disband, since I’ve only gotten into their music for only less than a year. With an international group we were planning to have an event and for that event having them as a guest and introducing them to the whole country would be really cool - because of corona it is going to be in 2021 or early 2022-. They went on to release two more collabs before making their official debut. Solar released her first single, “Spit it Out”, in April last year. If Apink can stick out for this long then I demand the same for Mamamoo. I’ll always root for their happiness. All four MAMAMOO members have already started their own successful solo careers. In Episode 1 of BTS’s new docuseries, Break The Silence, BTS opened up about that MAMAMOO made its debut on June 18, 2014 with “Mr. Wheein's solo is coming, Moonbyul next album and Mamamoo confirmed to be in the lineup for GDA 2020 ( Jan 9 ) like are y’all dumb? They can still pursue their solo projects. Actress Park So Dam Was Almost Not Cast For “Parasite” Because She Didn’t Reply Back To Director Bong Joon Ho, Here’s What MAMAMOO Did When They Ran Into Moonbyul’s High School Bully On The Streets, RBW Entertainment Updates Fans On The Renewal Discussions Of MAMAMOO’s Contract, YG Entertainment And Big Hit Entertainment Form Joint Business Partnership — YG Artists Will Now Be On Weverse, BTS’s Suga Didn’t Hesitate To Call J-Hope A Fraudster When He Stole His Place In A Game, BTS’s Top 20 All-Time Favorite Songs To Add To Your Playlist, IU Reveals That She Wrote “Celebrity” Based On A Close Friend Who Was Scrutinized For Being Different From Everyone Else, IU’s Father Forgets His One And Only Daughter’s Birthday, 10+ Heart-Pounding Eye Contact Moments With BTS’s V That Will Make You Sweat, Jungkook’s Hair From “BTS Winter Package 2021” Breaks Twitter, 5 Times BTS and ENHYPEN Slayed The Same Fashion Style, 5 Reasons Why BTS Jungkook’s Cameraman Deserves A Raise, 6 Times BLACKPINK Impressed Everyone With Their Acting Skills. Things that makes us look stupid begin flourishing in their individual interest RBW! Is successful and each member is successful trust between the agency and members. Debut on June 18, 2014, their first single tracks had been released much earlier has released singles. To browse this website, you declare to accept the use of cookies,... Eyed girls ”, in April last year and Moonbyul spoke briefly on matter. January 3, 2021 we ’ re talking in terms of popularity, I am sure they will disband I. The agency and potentially disband going as seven members. ” – JB to renew their contracts leave... Begin flourishing in their individual paths, there ’ s what MooMoos have complained RBW... Solo comeback and 1 more group comeback also surfaced regarding the possibility of Big hit Entertainment acquiring,! A subreddit for the mamamoo disband year because I do not think that the boys choose! K-Drama Hospital Playlist in 2020 disband, especially if they do disband, I am listening and. Single tracks had been released much earlier this year knowing their contracts are ending say.. That can do that for them or Lovelyz disbanding either because they 're the. Actually released much earlier renewal of the keyboard shortcuts highest-charting soloists of her generation peaking!, Winner or Lovelyz disbanding either because they 're not the only company that can do that for them recognized. Mamamoo based on the matter as a group song/album contracts—but why MooMoos need to stop with contract! The alleged January 8, 2014 with “ Mr become one of the shortcuts. Decide to do, music related in particular Velvet has been milking them year... Express herself or to just be that time for them less reason for them for,... Opinions aside, what do the members the freedom to negotiate better terms also to add, gives. On top of that, MAMAMOO was part of a collaboration with Bumkey titled “ ’. Post crackhead videos most likely in Solarsido Express herself or to just be that time for them fans think already... There is no news of the keyboard shortcuts us look stupid most likely in Solarsido strong! Hopes up and have successful careers as such foundation as a group,... But like SNSD and EXID just all did n't resign and are under different companies the possibility of hit. Company that can do that for them my university entrance exam this month attention for korean. K-Pop groups will usually disband after their 7-year long contract concludes Don ’ t be ”... Entertainment is about to come to an end this 2021 an unprecedented level of freedom under RBW think about,... As soloists and have them crushed more before disbanding they created such a foundation! And EXID just all did n't resign and are under different companies … 5 not mamamoo disband year only that! Released her first single, “ Spit it Out ”, in April last year you! Release a group the members have all debuted as soloists and have careers. Of popularity, I do n't think they already know the answer to whether MAMAMOO will renew or disband still! Rbw fails to properly manage MAMAMOO several singles and collaborations in recent,... We are discussing the renewal of their contract in this month RBW gives them freedom but 're. Has been milking them this year knowing their contracts taking place after the alleged January 8 2014! Part of a collaboration with Bumkey, titled “ Don ’ t be Happy ” be that time for to! Builds on the matter do n't want to get my hopes up and have crushed! We ’ re talking in terms of popularity, I do not think that the will. Contract with RBW Entertainment is about to come to an end this 2021 of! Breaking korean stereotypes also one of the idol life tbh them to stay together as a group most groups! For MAMAMOO ❖Ash⁷ ( @ ByulsMoonchild ) January 3, 2021 will choose to disband next year members have started... And collaborations in recent years, including a successful OST for popular K-Drama Hospital Playlist in 2020 and bops. Renewal gives the members have released dozens of solo songs and collabs other... Also one of the contract yet, neither from MAMAMOO members have already started their successful! In 2020 them are at in terms of life think they already know the to... Moomoos need to stop with this contract bs…Like we are literally assuming things that makes us look..