See Hotkeys in Maya for Mac OS X. Note: Exposé hotkeys (F9, F10, F11, F12) may conflict with preset Maya hotkeys. ZSwitcher does, however, change some of the default keyboard/mouse mappings, but in a way that tries not to defeat any of the ZBrush features.” Handy stuff if you’ve ever cursed ZBrush’s idiosyncratic navigation – although if you’re a long-term user, you’ll probably wonder what all the fuss is about. This is nothing new in 2012, 2011 has the same issue, in that deleting a hotkey definition only happens in the current Maya session. Assigning customized hotkeys in Maya is just as easy. The hotkey editor does not delete any of the predefined hotkeys. with preset Maya hotkeys. If you experience this problem, you can change the Maya hotkeys, or change the Exposé hotkeys in the System Preferences panel of the computer running Mac OS X. Snapping Operations: ... Redo view change ] Undo view change [Set keyboard focus to command line ` Set keyboard focus to numeric input line Alt+` Help > Contents and Search F1 Moving Selected Objects: Move up one pixel Alt+Up arrow Note Exposé hotkeys (F9, F10, F11, F12) may conflict with preset Maya hotkeys. Note: Exposé hotkeys (F9, F10, F11, F12) may conflict . Maya Technical Issues. Let’s dive deep into this and see how Mastering Autodesk Maya Shortcuts can change your workflow and save a lot of time. [ Undo view change Shift + } iew next layoutV Shift + { View previous layout. IMO, your personal hotkey preferences is better managed in userSetup.mel. If you experience this problem, you can change the Maya hotkeys, or change the Exposé hotkeys in the System Preferences panel of the computer running Mac OS X. This has been an issue since Maya 2011, it appears to be a design change, because if it was a bug then there has been plenty of time to resolve it, as I know it has been reported. Learn Maya hotkeys and commands with the Maya Shortcut Keyboard guide to help you work faster and be more efficient while using Maya software. See Hotkeys in Maya for Mac OS X. Changing Navigation Controls? Pick a streaming payment plan We offer several different subscription options for our online training Try streaming for free Watch up-to three hours of training over a 10 day period for free Buy training for download Choose the content you want and buy it outright, downloads don't expire and you can keep them for as long as you'd like Maya 2017 hotkeys set not "sticking" If I create a new hotkey set, it will work fine while I'm in that same Maya session. But all of these hotkey assignments may be edited, and you may also assign hotkeys to commands that haven’t already received a hotkey … But as soon as I close and start a new Maya, it forgets the hotkey set I had selected and it goes back to "Maya Default". Maya Hotkeys - Keyboard Shortcuts. Learn Maya hotkeys and commands with the Maya Shortcut Keyboard guide to help you to work faster and be more efficient while using Maya software. If you experience this problem, you can change the Maya hotkeys, or change the Exposé hotkeys in the System Preferences panel of the computer running Mac OS X. At restart, it is gone. As you may know, many of Maya’s frequently used commands are assigned default hotkeys. Maya Keyboard Shortcuts. One-Key Shortcuts Image from Autodesk Shortcut Commands by Category 2D Pan/Zoom \ + Middle mouse button 2D Pan tool \ …