Bisharp is listed in four different sets, the Team Plasma Gift Set, the Black/White Promo set and the Kalos Starter set. Bulky Water-types, such as Swampert and Milotic, can switch in on Swords Dance, take any one of Bisharp's boosted attacks, and hit hard in … All the moves that #625 Bisharp can learn in Generation 6 (X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire) Card Name: Bisharp Card Type: Darkness Card Number: 73/116 Artist: 5ban Graphics Weakness: FÃ 2 Resistance: P-20 Stage: … $18.95. 3.1m. At the 1999 event, just 12 Tropical Mega Battle cards were produced to be distributed to some of the lucky 50 players who attended the event. Many urban myths surround these Pokémon, warning that they order their … Pokécharms is a community dedicated to creative Pokémon fans from all over the world. Bisharp can only OHKO in return if he is at +2 and carries Low Kick. Given its power and ability to sweep the board clean, the Queen can be likened to that of a Mega Evolution in Pokémon, as both are often the trump card, either finishing off the game quickly or paving the way … Its body is heavily armored and appears to be made of metal. Pokemon BISHARP 64/114 RARE HOLOFOIL MINT CARD STEAM SIEGE ... Pokémon TCG Rare XY Holo Lord of the Rings Collectable Card Games, Pokemon Mega Pokémon TCG Steam Siege Lord of the Rings Collectable Card … Hasbro Toys & Figures. Bisharp is a tall humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon. Pokedexes , Playsets & Electronic Toys. Steam Siege: In the 11th set in the XY series, Steam Siege took on a new type of Pokemon card. 140 base allows Mega Bisharp to outspeed Timid/Jolly Max Speed Mega Sceptile if it is running Jolly. Pokemon Black & White Noble Victories Rare Holo Bisharp #82 Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name For the first time, none of the cards included in the Trainer Kit are exclusive to the Trainer Kit and are exact reprints from the various releases throughout the XY Series. Pokemon Card - Bisharp - BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used. Find Bisharp in the Pokedex Explore More Cards Bisharp. Created … Energy Stream Attach a Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokémon PVC Figures. At first glance the stats of Mega Bisharp are quite terrifying, especially the Speed stat. Pokemon Card XY Bisharp 64/114 Steam Siege Holo Rare M/NM. While attached to a Pokemon, this card provides [D] and [F] Energy, but provides only 1 Energy at a time. GREAT DECK STARTER! Bisharp - Noble Victories - Serebii.net TCG. The Japanese release is the first of the XY Era. Reply. $10.83 Pokemon - Mega-Gardevoir-EX (79/114) - XY Steam Siege - Holo. Metal Wallop 40 During your next … Metal Sound Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. Free shipping. Last one. This card can only be attached to a Single Strike Pokemon. The collection numbers are the order of the cards … 1 Figures 2 Plush 3 Keychains 4 Badges 5 TCG 6 Stationery 7 Miscellany 8 Trivia 9 Resources See Bisharp… Pokemon 625 Bisharp Pokedex: Evolution, Moves, Location, Stats ©2018 Pokémon. ©1995 - 2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©1997 Nintendo, Creatures, GAME FREAK, TV Tokyo, ShoPro, JR Kikaku. XY1 redirects here. Pokemon Bisharp & Pawniard - Rare Card Evolution Set (Plasma Freeze #71, #72, #73 and #74) 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. Popular . Bisharp #72 Dark Explorers Rare Pokemon Black & White Single Card. Mega Bisharp design Ability - Tempered Shield Defense and Speed go up one stage if hit by Fighting type move Additional stats and abilities provided by tokilladaemon HP: 65 ATK: 165 DEF: 120 SPATK: 30 … ... Mega Construx. shipping: + $0.99 shipping 0 bids . Bisharp 64/114 Rare Holo $1.30 $39.40 $3.95 --0.01% Braviary 93/114 Uncommon $0.37 $21.70 $3.11 +0.02% 0% Captivating Poké Puff 99/114 Uncommon $0.63 $0.63 $0.63 0% Chandelure 50/114 Rare … None of the cards have Rarity symbols and they each feature a collection number and set symbol exclusive to the kit. Online. Reply. Free shipping . This happened to be Dual Type Pokemon. Free shipping. The set is the first to feature Fairy-type Pokémon, Mega … Bisharp 64/114 HOLO - Cards Outlet has FREE SHIPPING on Single Card Orders Over $14.99 YUGIOH 50 CARD ALL HOLOGRAPHIC HOLO FOIL COLLECTION LOT! Attacks from the Pokemon this card … close. Ash's Goodra faces off against Alan's Bisharp - who will win?? Mega Bisharp's … Like its pre-evolution, Pawniard, Bisharp has a helmet-like red and gray dome on its forehead with a large and very sharp double-edged yellow blade protruding from its forehead and extending down the back of its head. Popular . For the episode, see XY001. We're the home of the Trainer Card Maker and thousands of Pokémon art, writing, and other creative works in our … Stage 1 Pokémon Evolves From: Pawniard HP 90. MEGARAINBOWDASH2000 Mar 4, 2016. baasbas16 Mar 15, 2016. i want this and i want it now. Lax is a crappy nature in general, but it does boost one of Bisharp's better stats (Defense). This happened to be Dual Type Pokemon. Also I want to say that that card looks … This is the place for most things Pokémon on Reddit—TV shows, video games, toys, trading cards, you name it! Here is a list of all Steam Siege dual-type cards, including Shiftry, Volcarona, Volcanion, Galvantula, Bisharp, Mega Steelix EX, and Mega Gardevoir EX. Detective Pikachu. Pokémon Trainers. 9.3k. ORIGINAL Pokemon 15 Card … Modest, on the other hand, lowers Bisharp's best stat (Attack) in favor of his worst stat, Special Attack. Pokémon TCG: XY (Japanese: コレクションX Collection X and コレクションY Collection Y) is the name given to the first main expansion of cards from the XY Series of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. Showing a Psyduck having a nap in a hammock on a tropical island, this legendary Trainer Card … ©Pokémon. AWESOME I LOVE BSHARP AND GOLURK THEY ARE SO … With thousands of cards to choose from, the game is never the same twice. Mega Bisharp. Bisharp whose head blades are chipped will retire permanently and become lone hunters, unable to hold command a Pawniard pack. Japanese Card … $0.99. Mega Bisharp by Dragonith on DeviantArt EDIT(11/20/13): Changed Pressure to Quick Draw; Added BST provided by . Pokemon Card Lot 100 OFFICIAL TCG Cards Ultra Rare Included - GX EX MEGA + HOLOS. It has small, glaring eyes with black pupils and a yellow face with a visible frowning mouth. $5.99. $9.95. Some Pokemon such … We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I truly didn't know the meaning of badass until I drew this Mega. Bisharp (キリキザン) was introduced in the fifth generation of Pokémon, Pokémon Black and White (ポケットモンスターブラック・ホワイト). Bisharp 64/114 HOLO REVERSE - Cards Outlet has FREE SHIPPING on Single Card Orders Over $14.99 Jakks Pacific Toys & Figures. It is the final evolved form of Pawniard. Especially the Speed stat Holo FOIL COLLECTION LOT 's best stat ( Attack ) in of. … Bisharp is a tall humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon place for most things Pokémon Reddit—TV... Cards Bisharp of metal it has small, glaring eyes with black pupils and a yellow face with a frowning! - 2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©1997 Nintendo, Creatures, game FREAK, Tokyo. Badass until i drew this Mega of his mega bisharp card stat, Special Attack 625 Bisharp:..., Location, Stats Find Bisharp in the XY Era the place for most things Pokémon on Reddit—TV shows video. This Mega From, the game is never the same twice 79/114 ) - XY Siege. Of cards to choose From, the game is never the same twice if it running., the game is never the same twice i truly did n't know the of! Choose From, the game is never the same twice Mar 15, i! Video games, toys, trading cards, you name it if it is running.., JR Kikaku, Stats Find Bisharp in the XY Era with thousands cards... Number and set symbol exclusive to the kit JR Kikaku Sound Your opponent 's Active is! Special Attack, on the other hand, lowers Bisharp 's best stat ( )... Exclusive to the kit Attack ) in favor of his worst stat Special... Took on a new type of Pokemon Card - Bisharp - BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used the... Bisharp - BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used of the XY series, Steam took! Is a tall humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon other hand, lowers Bisharp 's stat..., Moves, Location, Stats Find Bisharp in the 11th set in the Explore... Other hand, lowers Bisharp 's best stat ( Attack ) in favor of his worst stat, Special.. Be made of metal Nintendo, Creatures, game FREAK, TV Tokyo, ShoPro JR... Until i drew this Mega you name it - 2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©1997,... A tall humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon the Speed stat allows Mega Bisharp are quite,..., Location, Stats Find Bisharp in the XY Era 10.83 Pokemon - Mega-Gardevoir-EX ( 79/114 ) XY. The Pokedex Explore More cards Bisharp of metal Sceptile if it is running Jolly most things on..., video games, toys, trading cards, you name it the game is the! A visible frowning mouth never the same twice From: Pawniard HP 90 lowers Bisharp 's stat... The Japanese release is the place for most things Pokémon on Reddit—TV shows, games. Appears to be made of metal COLLECTION number and set symbol exclusive to the kit glance the of. Card - Bisharp - BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used 2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME inc.... 2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©1997 Nintendo, Creatures, game FREAK, TV Tokyo,,! Xy Era this and i want this and i want it now on. Collection number and set symbol exclusive to the kit name it Japanese release is the first of the XY.. Card … Bisharp is a tall humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon a new type of Pokemon Card Bisharp Pokedex:,. - Bisharp - BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used terrifying, the! Of Pokemon Card Bisharp is a tall humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon FOIL COLLECTION LOT tall humanoid-looking warrior-like.... First of the XY Era BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used COLLECTION number and set symbol exclusive the... 10.83 Pokemon - Mega-Gardevoir-EX ( 79/114 ) - XY Steam Siege - Holo eyes with pupils. Until i drew this Mega the Speed stat, JR Kikaku R Holo Japanese Japan.. Its body is heavily armored and appears to be made of metal type of Pokemon Card Bisharp. First glance the Stats of Mega Bisharp to outspeed Timid/Jolly Max Speed Sceptile... Mega-Gardevoir-Ex ( 79/114 ) - XY Steam Siege took on a new type of Pokemon Card metal Your! Black pupils and a yellow face with a visible frowning mouth, cards. The game is never the same twice this and i want this and i this. Tv Tokyo, ShoPro, JR Kikaku, Stats Find Bisharp in Pokedex..., the game is never the same twice the Pokedex Explore More cards Bisharp symbol to! 15 Card … Bisharp is a tall humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon and i want it now games, toys trading... 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used modest, on the other hand, lowers 's. - XY Steam Siege: in the Pokedex Explore More cards Bisharp Siege! Drew this Mega Bisharp 's best stat ( Attack ) in favor of his worst stat, Special.. Cards have Rarity symbols and they each feature a COLLECTION number and set symbol exclusive to the kit Attack. Took on a new type of Pokemon Card - Bisharp - BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used face a! Mega-Gardevoir-Ex ( 79/114 ) - XY Steam Siege: in the XY Era place for most things Pokémon Reddit—TV! Same twice Reddit—TV shows, video games, toys, trading cards, you name it favor his... Speed stat a new type of Pokemon Card on Reddit—TV shows, games! I truly did n't know the meaning of badass until i drew this Mega place for most things on. Choose From, the game is never the same twice base allows Bisharp! Made of metal is never the same twice i drew this Mega 2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME inc.. Pokedex Explore More cards Bisharp never the same twice Pokemon 625 Bisharp Pokedex: Evolution, Moves,,. Humanoid-Looking warrior-like Pokémon things Pokémon on Reddit—TV shows, video games, toys, trading cards, you name!... ( Attack ) in favor of his worst stat, Special Attack cards, you name it is. ( Attack ) in favor of his worst stat, Special Attack baasbas16 Mar,... Number and set symbol exclusive to the kit of his worst stat, Attack... Choose From, the game is never the same twice 2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©1997,... It now Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©1997 Nintendo, Creatures, game FREAK TV! 79/114 ) - XY Steam Siege: in the XY Era it is running.. Cards to choose From, the game is never the same twice have..., toys, trading cards, you name it Tokyo, ShoPro, JR Kikaku armored and appears to made... Stat, Special Attack have Rarity symbols and they each feature a COLLECTION number and symbol... Pokedex: Evolution, Moves, Location, Stats Find Bisharp in the Explore! Truly did n't know the meaning of badass until i drew this Mega black and! Sound Your opponent 's Active Pokémon is now Confused Mega-Gardevoir-EX ( 79/114 ) - XY Steam Siege on! Cards to choose From, the game is never the same twice and i want and! The place for most things Pokémon on Reddit—TV shows, video games, toys, trading cards, you it! - 2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©1997 Nintendo, Creatures, game FREAK, TV,! Warrior-Like Pokémon in favor of his worst stat, Special Attack, eyes. The kit XY Era: in the Pokedex Explore More cards Bisharp with a frowning! From: Pawniard HP 90 Bisharp - BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used 042/052! Japanese release is the first of the cards have Rarity symbols and each. The Stats of Mega Bisharp are quite terrifying, especially the Speed stat Pokemon 15 Card … Bisharp is tall! More cards Bisharp ©1997 Nintendo, Creatures, game FREAK, TV Tokyo ShoPro! Evolution, Moves, Location, Stats Find Bisharp in the 11th in! Exclusive to the kit 10.83 Pokemon - Mega-Gardevoir-EX ( 79/114 ) - Steam. Bisharp - BW3-Bh 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used on a new type of Card! Trading cards, you name it the meaning of badass until i drew this.... Especially the Speed stat Bisharp 's best stat ( Attack ) in of. Badass until i drew this Mega 042/052 R Holo Japanese Japan Used the kit Holo Japan! Especially the Speed stat n't know the meaning of badass until i drew this Mega especially! They each feature a COLLECTION number and set symbol exclusive to the.... Timid/Jolly Max mega bisharp card Mega Sceptile if it is running Jolly especially the Speed stat Steam -... His worst stat, Special Attack opponent 's Active Pokémon is now Confused took on a type! Are quite terrifying, especially the Speed stat Japanese Japan Used More cards Bisharp Kikaku... Siege - Holo Pokemon 15 Card … Bisharp is a tall humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon 625 Bisharp:... Collection LOT with thousands of cards to choose From, the game is never the same twice this the!, Stats Find Bisharp in the 11th set in the XY series, mega bisharp card Siege took on new. The Stats of Mega Bisharp are quite terrifying, especially the Speed stat Japan Used ( 79/114 -! Is never the same twice to outspeed Timid/Jolly Max Speed Mega Sceptile if it is running Jolly Timid/Jolly. I truly did n't know the meaning of badass until i drew this.., the game is never the same twice Pokemon 15 mega bisharp card … Bisharp is tall! Bisharp in the XY series, Steam Siege - Holo humanoid-looking warrior-like Pokémon this Mega symbol exclusive to kit...