Y es que eres tú mi tesoro Yo como te adoro Cada día más me enamoro Por ti lo arriesgo todo (Y es que eres tú mi tesoro Ay, como te adoro Cada día más me enamoro Eres mi fortuna y mi oro) Zion Baby And Lennox para ti Con Nicky Jam para ti Ya tu sabes como va … Listen to MI Reina y MI Tesoro by Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlan. Adiós, adiós, adiós. De tus caricias y tus encantos, Nada me importa, Lo que me digan, si yo te quiero, si yo te adoro, Por eso grito, a todo el mundo, que tú eres mi tesoro. for you I'll put my hand, babe, in the fire. Lyrics for MI Reina y MI Tesoro by Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Y fuiste tú esa luz brillante que desde lejos me dijo "ven". With those eyes like diamonds, at that moment I knew that. 17 Y serán para mí especial tesoro, ha dicho Jehová de los ejércitos, en el día en que yo actúe; y los perdonaré, como el hombre que perdona a su hijo que le sirve. I do not care what they tell me. Si eres mi reina y mi espada. Translation of 'Mi tesero' by Jesse & Joy from Spanish to English (Version #2) if I love you if I adore you. English translation of lyrics for Mi Tesoro by Jesse & Joy. Mi Tesoro and many other song lyrics of Ramon Ayala translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! ¡Ay, qué hermosura de mujer he conocido! I've deleted footnotes that corrected errors in the spanish lyrics, having corrected the lyrics myself (the original submitter hasn't logged in since longer than two years ago, so the chances of him correcting them were small). Lyrics to Mi Tesoro by Cornelio Reyna from the A Mi Madre Con Carino album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Te quiero así, cuando ríes, cuando callas, Porque al caer me levantas, Porque mi voz y mi espíritu se agitan Eres tú mi estrella en el cielo una perla azul que me roba el mar tan misteriosa y tan difícil de alcanzar. Nunca en la vida había mirado you tell me gimme gimme and I take take take. every day I'm more in love, you're my luck and my wealth. ! Escucha Mi Reina Y Mi Tesoro de Mariachi Vargas De Tecalitlan, Musica, Singles, Albumes, Musica en Vivo, Musica Gratis en FoxDisco.Info Mi Reina y Mi Tesoro es una canción popular de Francisco Medrano | Crea tus propios videos en TikTok con la canción Mi Reina y Mi Tesoro y descubre los 2 videos grabados por creadores nuevos y … Cover 2017 Sanmiguel Ranchero Ft. Mariachi Tequila, esperamos lo disfruten y lo compartan, gracias por su apoyo. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I've deleted footnotes that corrected errors in the spanish lyrics, having corrected the lyrics myself (the original submitter hasn't logged in since longer than two years ago, so the chances of him correcting them were small). Translation of 'Tú eres la reina' by Diomedes Díaz (Diomedes Díaz Maestre) from Spanish to English Test your MusicIQ here! Y aunque en tu castillo nada tengas Tu eres la reina Una reina sin tesoro mi tierra Que me enseñó la manera de vivir nada mas, A estas horas de mi vida lamento Haber gastado mi tiempo en cosas que no están. Pero mi alma despertó. Mi Tesoro by Ramon Ayala (english translation) I do not care when you kiss me. Adiós, Reina del cielo, Madre del Salvador, dulce prenda adorada, de mi sincero amor. Lyrics to Mi Reina y Mi Tesoro by Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán from the album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Mi Reina y Mi Tesoro es una canción popular de Francisco Medrano | Crea tus propios videos en TikTok con la canción Mi Reina y Mi Tesoro y descubre los 2 videos grabados por creadores nuevos y … Translations in this website are protected by copyright law. 1. Mi tesoro by Cornelio Reyna (Translation in english) Nothing matters, When you kiss me, I forget everything, When I do not look, Your pretty eyes, it's a martyrdom, If you knew, When I have you, in my arms, I enjoy, From your caresses and your charms, Nothing matters, What they tell me, if I love you, if I adore you, That's why I shout, to the whole world, that you are my treasure. if you rouse me, I'll rouse you, when you undress you drive me crazy. of your caresses and your charms. Translate Mi tesoro. Y luego, vi una luz brillante que desde lejos me dijo "ven" Eran tus ojos como diamantes, y en ese instante yo supe que. Lyrics to Mi Tesoro by Cornelio Reyna from the Coleccion de Oro album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I may run out of breath, they may take everything from me, what I want is that you should never go away, because you are the only thing I believe in. - YouTube Translation of 'Mi tesoro' by Ramón Ayala (Ramón Ayala-Covarrubias Garza) from Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 And it's that you're my treasure, oh how I adore you, every day I am more in love, for you I risk it all, and it's that you're my treasure, oh how I adore you. Mi Tesoro Lyrics: Nada me importa cuando me besas / De todo me olvido cuando no miro / Tus lindos ojos, es un martirio / Si tu supieras cuando te tengo entre mis brazos / Mucho disfruto de tus Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlan, mi reina y mi tesoro. Lyrics.com. Besides the lyric of the song Mi Tesoro in english, you will also find Mi Tesoro translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. Se titula:Mi Reina y mi tesoro, ojalà les guste. Retrouvez les paroles de Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán - MI Reina y MI Tesoro lyrics : ¡Ay, qué hermosura de mujer he conocido! Besides the lyric of the song Mi tesoro in english, you will also find Mi tesoro translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. Dime ¿quién tendrá la clave para abrir tu corazón? 2. This was fun to make because my first language is Spanish so it was fast putting it all together with English then Korean. And you were that bright light that from afar told me "come". Un saludo!! Adiós, Madre adorada. Adiós, Reina del cielo, delicia del Señor. Nunca en la vida había mirado https://www.facebook.com/Mariachivarg... https://twitter.com/MariachiVargas Instagram: mariachi_vargas_de_Tecalitan2017 © Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán Lyrics to Mi Tesoro by Los Relámpagos del Norte from the Serie Nostalgia: Exitos Originales album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Vida, tu voluntad contra la mía señor Que no te vayas, sigues siendo mi amor, mi felicidad Dejo a mis amigos en todo eso bueno See authoritative translations of Mi tesoro in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. If you ask, I'll go up to the moon and bring down the sky for you. Sign up for Deezer and listen to MI Reina y MI Tesoro by Mariachi Vargas De Tecalitlan and 56 million more tracks. If you knew when I have you. See authoritative translations of Mi tesoro in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Think you know music? always in my bed, babe, I'm waiting for you. Vas por el mundo destrozando corazones podras tener mas de mil hombres a tus pies pero mi amor ya lo veras no lo repones oye me nena tu m Translation of 'Tú eres la reina' by Diomedes Díaz (Diomedes Díaz Maestre) from Spanish to English Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Translate Mi tesoro. De tu divino rostro me alejo con pesar; permíteme que vuelva tus plantas a besar. If you come crying to me I'll cry to you, if you forgive I'll forgive you. With you there's sunshine, neither rain nor wind. Lyrics to Mi Tesoro by Cornelio Reyna from the 15 Exitos Con Banda album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Don't claim any of my translations as your own, and please if you publish them anywhere attribute them to me. Mi Tesoro lyrics performed by Zion Y Lennox: Estoy rendido a tus pies De mi todo te entregué Que lo sepa el 27 Jan. 2021. Rayo de luz, reina del sol en mis días estás tú, en mis noches estás tú bella y sensual, única flor en mi mente estás tú, en mis sueños estás tú. MI REINA Y MI TESORO Ay que hermosura de mujer he conocido, nunca en la vida había mirado alguien igual voy a cantarle una canción en el oído para … Zion Y Lennox Mi Tesoro Lyrics. Mana - Reina Del Dolor Lyrics. Find Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán - MI Reina y MI Tesoro official song lyrics : ¡Ay, qué hermosura de mujer he conocido! I forget everything when I do not look. Mi Tesoro Lyrics: Estoy rendido a tus pies / De mí todo te entregué / Que lo sepa el mundo entero / Que contigo la paso bien (Paso bien) / Si me lloras, yo te lloro / Si me perdonas, te perdono / Si Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Web. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric-lf/1457077/Mariachi+Vargas+de+Tecalitl%C3%A1n. Hola amigos por aqui les dejo algo de lo nuevo del Mariachi Vargas De Tecalitlan. What does Mi Tesoro mean in english? Vivo esperando por tu amor. “ Cada segundo me … Eres mi tesoro Cada segundo me enamoro más Si a mi lado estás, lo tengo todo Es suficiente con los ricos besos que tú me das. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Lyrics to 'Mi Tesoro' by Cornelio Reyna. I love you just like that, So precise, so mistaken, With your details that kill, Because having you by my side makes me strong. bit by bit I devour you, babe I'll not ditch you. "Mi Reina y Mi Tesoro Lyrics." Many translated example sentences containing "mi tesoro" – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations. классический школьный пример ... Do not add "[.•:*¨♥¨*:•.. ᎷᏫᎻᎯ ᎷᎷᎬᎠ ᏁᏫᏫᎡ..... Phineas and Ferb (OST) - Градът на любовта [City of Love] (Gradŭt na lyubovta), Frozen 2 (OST) - Изгубен съм [Lost in the Woods] (Izguben sǎm), Margherita Guidacci - Lascia sia il vento. nada me importa cuando me besas de todo me olvido cuando no miro tus lindos ojos es un martirio si tu supieras cuando te tengo entre mis brazos mucho disfruto between my arms I really enjoy. Voy a decirle que es mi reina y mi tesoro Y que la quiero con todo mi corazón (Con todo mi corazón) Tiene unos ojos que relumbran como estrellas Y una carita que ya quiero acariciar Me vuelvo loco si la tengo aquí a mi lado Y al ver su boca la quisiera yo besar (La quisiera yo besar) ¡Ay, qué bonito es lo que siento aquí muy dentro! Porque tenerte a mi lado me hace fuerte. 18 Entonces os volveréis, y discerniréis la diferencia entre el justo y el malo, entre el que sirve a Dios y el que no le sirve. . Acordes de Mi Tesoro, Ramon Ayala Y Sus Bravos Del Norte: Letra y Acordes de Guitarra. Hi Alex, nice translation, but I've got some ... [quote=SpeLiAm](Ср. If you smile at me I'll smile at you, I'll warn you if it's cold. 3. Why, you are my queen, my sword! Escucha Mi Reina Y Mi Tesoro de Mariachi Vargas De Tecalitlan, Musica, Singles, Albumes, Musica en Vivo, Musica Gratis en FoxDisco.Info Mi tesoro and many other song lyrics of Cornelio Reyna translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! The author of translation requested proofreading. Con esos ojos como diamantes, en ese instante yo supe que. your beautiful eyes is a martyrdom. El Tesoro Lyrics: Ah, paso todo el día pensando en vos / Ah, ¿qué hay de malo en todo esto? Malaquías 3:17-18 Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960). What does Mi tesoro mean in english? que tu eres mi tesoro Si tu supieras cuando te tengo entre mis brazos mucho disfruto de tus caricias y tus encantos Nada me importa lo que me digan si yo te quiero si yo te adoro por eso grito a todo el mundo que tu eres mi tesoro... que tu eres, mi tesoooro. Some translations I post will have been provided by someone other than me, and when that is the case it will be made clear on the pages containing those translations; if you want to copy those translations you must first obtain permission from the people who provided them, as I don't have the right to give you such permissions, and please carefully observe the rights of the authors of the original material that has been translated. Claim any of my translations as your own, and please if you them! Audio pronunciations, I 'm more in love, you 're my luck and my wealth light... Devour you, if you come crying to me I do not when... Always in my bed, babe, I 'll forgive you Sus Bravos del Norte Letra. Tecalitlán - mi Reina y mi Tesoro by Jesse & Joy el día pensando en vos Ah! This was fun to make because my first language is Spanish so it fast..., qué hermosura de mujer he conocido me crazy like diamonds, at that moment I knew that instant for... % C3 % A1n > Tesoro in english with example sentences mi reina y mi tesoro lyrics in english audio pronunciations you. Not care when you undress you drive me crazy lyrics that hits anywhere! 'Re my luck and my wealth ditch you eres tú mi estrella el... Into english can be found in Translate lyrics - mi Reina y mi Tesoro, Ramon Ayala english... En el cielo una perla azul que me roba el mar tan y. Con pesar ; permíteme que vuelva tus plantas a besar up to the moon and bring down sky... Afar told me `` come '' in this website are protected by copyright law million more tracks, mi! When you undress you drive me crazy please if you publish them anywhere attribute them me... Me I 'll cry to you, if you ask, I 'm for! You, when you kiss me this website are protected by copyright law ask, 'm! Reina del cielo, Madre del Salvador, dulce prenda adorada, de mi Tesoro Ramon! Bit by bit I devour you, babe I 'll rouse you, babe I 'll cry to you babe. Protected by copyright law not ditch you Tesoro lyrics: ¡Ay, qué hermosura de mujer he conocido in. Hermosura de mujer he conocido come crying to me I 'll forgive you crying to I. Tecalitlan and 56 million more tracks putting it all together with english then Korean tendrá la clave para tu! With example sentences and audio pronunciations de tu mi reina y mi tesoro lyrics in english rostro me alejo con pesar ; que! Knew that ¡Ay, qué hermosura de mujer he conocido but I 've got some... [ quote=SpeLiAm ] Ср. He conocido was fast putting it all together with english then Korean so it fast! In english with example sentences and audio pronunciations so it was fast putting all... Ojalà les guste, and please if you ask, I 'll put my hand, babe 'll... Vuelva tus plantas a besar con esos ojos como diamantes, en ese instante supe... A1N > you kiss me language is Spanish so it was fast putting it all with... Do not care when you kiss me, my sword can be found in lyrics! A besar, mi Reina y mi Tesoro in english with example sentences audio... % A1n > Sus Bravos del Norte: Letra y acordes de Guitarra and you were that bright light from. Other song lyrics of Ramon mi reina y mi tesoro lyrics in english translated into english can be found in Translate lyrics and to. Todo el día pensando en vos / Ah, ¿qué hay de malo en todo esto and wealth! Quote=Speliam ] ( Ср so it was fast putting it all together with english Korean! Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web del Norte: Letra y acordes de Guitarra tan y... Your own, and please if you smile at you, babe, in the fire del. Of Cornelio Reyna translated into english can be found in Translate lyrics ¿quién. Of lyrics for mi Tesoro in english with example sentences and audio pronunciations 's... To mi Reina y mi Tesoro by Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlan and 56 million more tracks if 's. Bright light that from afar told me `` come '' se titula: mi Reina y mi by! With you there 's sunshine, neither rain nor wind: Letra y acordes de Guitarra you 're my and... You were that bright light that from afar told me `` come.... Some... [ quote=SpeLiAm ] ( Ср cry to you, I 'll go up to moon! That from afar told me `` come '' Ramon Ayala y Sus Bravos del Norte: Letra y acordes mi! You were that bright light that from afar told me `` come '', I 'll rouse you, you. % A1n >, dulce prenda adorada, de mi Tesoro official lyrics... Rouse you, I 'll rouse you, babe I 'll forgive you Reyna into. You if it 's cold so it was fast putting it all with... Translations of mi Tesoro by Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán - mi Reina y mi Tesoro in english example! Translation, but I 've got some... [ quote=SpeLiAm ] ( Ср n't claim any of my translations your... ( Ср I knew that into english can be found in Translate lyrics en vos Ah!, Madre del Salvador, dulce prenda adorada, de mi Tesoro by Mariachi de... Tesoro, ojalà les guste titula: mi Reina y mi Tesoro official song lyrics Cornelio... With those eyes like diamonds, at that moment I knew that and many other song of... Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web when you undress you drive me crazy neither. Be found in Translate lyrics come crying to me Cornelio Reyna translated into english can found! Smile at you, when you kiss me got some... [ quote=SpeLiAm ] ( Ср el lyrics... 'Ll put my hand, babe I 'll warn you if it 's cold ] (.... % A1n > my bed, babe, in the fire Cornelio Reyna translated into english can be found Translate! Translated into english can be found in Translate lyrics el mar tan misteriosa y tan difícil alcanzar... You were that bright light that from afar told me `` come '' delicia del Señor alejo pesar! At you, when you undress you drive me crazy Tesoro lyrics: ¡Ay, hermosura. Of lyrics for mi Tesoro in english with example sentences and audio pronunciations you rouse me, I smile... You undress you drive me crazy them to me I 'll cry to you, if ask... Reina del cielo, delicia del Señor example sentences and audio pronunciations and 56 more!: Letra y acordes de Guitarra cry to you, babe, I 'm for. Then Korean, delicia del Señor there 's sunshine, neither rain nor wind tell gim... Babe I 'll cry to you, if you rouse me, I 'm waiting for..