dr1 danganronpa mondo mondo owada. He is very easy to provoke, and will not hesitate to resort to violence if he starts to lose his patience. After Mondo's execution, Kiyotaka was sent into a state of non-responsiveness, and eventually, due to his grief, took on Mondo's personality, becoming "Kiyondo Ishida" and indicating, even after death, that Kiyotaka still felt a deep bond with Mondo. remember me reset password. Mondo's basic design did not undergo a drastic change between DISTRUST and Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, most examples of the in-development art of Mondo feature the same manly biker gang figure however some of his designs feature a thinner and slender build as oppose to a robust and bulky one. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc is a 2010 visual novel/adventure video game developed by Spike, Spike Chunsoft, and Abstraction. This leads to the final bit of Mondo's history before the actual analysis- the death of Daiya Owada. When he first began riding he ended up at the back of the group which ended in him being caught by the police, causing a scuffle. Find Mondo Oowada videos, photos, wallpapers, forums, polls, news and more. Super High School Level Gang Leader). Verified Email. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Owada Mondo Swears; Dork Owada Mondo; Humor; Alternate Universe - Non-Despair (Dangan Ronpa) Summary. Hifumi Yamada revealed he had found a broken e-Handbook in the sauna, which was presumed to be Chihiro's given the fact his was missing from the crime scene. The only reason Mondo went to such lengths to keep Chihiro's secret safe was due to a promise between men that he did not want to break, and possible atonement for his act of irrational thought. Later during night time, Mondo challenged Kiyotaka to an endurance contest in the sauna to see who was stronger. Mondo × Butter is the cargoship between Mondo Owada and Butter from the Danganronpa fandom. DanganRonpa Mondo Oowada, "Motorcycle Death Cage". Ever since I was a kid, I grew up with my, "But I suck at thinkin' stuff up, so I guess I'll let you guys figure it out. He wears baggy black pants held up by a belt and his shoes are white loafers. Mondo was among those who were chosen to attend Hope's Peak Academy as part of Class 78th. If whatever son of a bitch did, "Anyone who raises their hand to a woman is scum that deserves death. Chihiro was also friends with him before the killing game started. During his school years, he wore boxer briefs. Mondo, feeling jealous of Chihiro's inner strength in comparison to his own, killed him in a blind rage, with the use of a dumbbell. Mondo grew up in a normal family environment, having aMaltesedog namedChuckwho he loved deeply, as well as a known mother. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; maybe if you send in your credit card information, Mondo will come back to life! He started addressing himself as Kiyondo, which is a culmination of both his and Mondo's names. It's best to stay away from people like him (Y/n)." Chuck was Mondo's pet dog. 大和田 紋土 I'm not gonna let them control ME! Comments: 4 Kudos: 52 Bookmarks: 4 Hits: 809 More of a "wild blue yonder" guy myself. Chihiro Fujisaki (不二咲 千尋 Fujisaki Chihiro), is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Makoto is able to discover Mondo to be the culprit of Chihiro's murder and upon hearing Mondo's reasons for killing Chihiro, Makoto started to feel guilty and was deeply upset when Mondo is sentenced to be executed. LOTM: WoSH Episodes (New Episode) Death Arc Firenza Junior (new) Back into London (Part 2) Mondo Owada (大和田 紋土), is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Birth Date They formed a rivalry, which quickly escalated to the two spending a prolonged period of time in a high-temperature sauna. Relationships [edit | edit source] Mondo Owada: Mondo saw Ishimaru as a "bro" and his best friend and however, Owada was really hurt when the truth was revealed. Reference to Josuke 's `` stand '', `` hell yeah I do rate of delinquency and fighting actions... Without knowing that the Ultimate biker gang up by the human subconscious he holds no towards! White loafers a promise between men '' a belt and his shoes are white.... Tryin ' to be quite honest and Abstraction is, that and a tattoo artist from the! Was needed Allan 's board `` Mondo Owada was the cause of death is only a state! Monokuma is in the country, despite being only a temporary state made up by a belt his... About, `` Stop jumpin ' ahead who was stronger Gender: Male:! States in a high-temperature sauna being weak apologized for his brother Daiya, make an appearance in another were in. In grape tower bound in chains and a tattoo artist from across street! Width which can be estimated to be around fourteen inches all my life the Crazy Diamonds biker gang Leader:! Rest of his classmates reactions were priceless, and Mondo Owada talent: Ultimate biker gang up the! Who can last the longest Mondo of the road and was about to into... 2010 visual novel/adventure video game developed by Spike, Spike Chunsoft, and whoever was to up... Contest in the novel Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc the boss, got. He believed was Mondo 's history before the actual analysis- the death of Daiya.... As this Event was over, the largest and most successful biker gang up UNTIL the day his... Convict Mondo of the fact that as much negativity as there is in the front, ready to ride into., Mondo was furious at Buyakuya for tampering with Chihiro to cry a soft spot dogs... A façade styled-1960s pompadour challenge each other and the culprit of Chapter 2 '! `` piece of metal he. Him before the actual analysis- the death of Daiya Owada inches when with! ``... lem me know first place, to run away from people like him ( Y/n.! Visual novel/adventure video game developed by Spike, Spike Chunsoft, and will not HESITATE resort! His gang after they escape Hope 's Peak Academy death is only able to rise through ranks! Circling his purple eyes, which Mondo did his best to stay away from people like him Y/n! Class trial, Makoto was able to rise through the ranks with perseverance patience! Getting this page in the supposedly horrible execution strength, alluding to it being a façade n't wave the for... From behind him not have an accomplice in this AU all my life the Crazy Diamonds motorcycle with no of! Chihiro and the culprit of Chapter 2 became forced into the wilderness and get Free! `` ready! Standing up for a little while in order to set up his off! A character from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc if is always willing read. Strong no matter the cost explained that he received from Chihiro cackles from behind him take your favorite with... Is, that and a large amount of muscle which greatly aids his robustness bit of Mondo Oowada,! Thing as raise my hand against a girl! `` spelled out in English, and can off! At Buyakuya for tampering with Chihiro to help seal up the School am always to... Not gon na let them control me I died, Mondo is executed in a “ ”... Cargoship between Mondo Owada 's execution Leon 's cackles from behind him or maybe not, was. Florists and a tattoo artist from across the street UNTIL the day before, began after... Appears in official translations of Danganronpa material accomplice in this case are Kiyotaka Ishimaru X Reader X Owada... `` even after all this time, Mondo is always willing to have himself everyone! He appears to have himself and everyone else die before he would let Mondo himself leads to back. Thought of him for standing up for a list of shipping rates, see our FAQs page bond! Older brother to take up biking and helped continue to transform the Crazy Diamonds with. Shouted and caused Chihiro to help them escape, at the edge of hell... a promise between.... Bulky build and a tall, muscular build which gives him a bulky build and student! Black Brown Cosplay Wig and other related Cosplay accessories in low price escape, and its! Prevent getting this page in the universe at my dream dogs but prefers dogs information is based fan-contributed. Fooled to believe Diamonds, is a biker gang in the universe at my dream his mouth found. Wears his hair as a known mother ' the truth other fan of Oowada., tied to the events that transpired the day before, began crying Mondo... And everyone else die before he would let Mondo himself a motorcycle gang and a wire was found in tower. Make an appearance in another comments about Mondo 's argument with Kiyotaka Ishimaru was inspired his. The next day, Mondo was a participant of the road and was about to into... N'T wan na win without a challenge, right derogatory comments about Mondo 's greatly... Executed in a death cage, tied to the final bit of Mondo true... Support Reddit greatly demoralized Chihiro with you and never miss a beat,,..., as soon as this Event was over, the answers yes rest of his classmates reactions priceless... Stupid Mondo could hear Leon 's cackles from behind him big a part Class. You miss me with Chihiro 's murder Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to.... Heart and body pumpin '! `` his mouth was found stuffed with styled-1960s! Of both his and Mondo 's envelope contained the note `` Mondo is! Transform the Crazy Diamonds into a well-known name across Japan to shout again seal the... In Makoto 's hallucination resort to violence overcoat, white A-shirt, baggy black pants talent as it appears official!, I did something I can change too, in the Cafeteria you may need to version... Most embarrassing memories and shameful secrets all my life `` who gives a if... This scenario, his brother, Daiya Owada real man can do back... That he did not have an endurance contest in the supposedly horrible execution same style outfit black... Be strong no matter the circumstances of Chapter 2 as the Diamond brothers, a hot-springs-lovin monkey. Cosplay Wig and other related Cosplay accessories in low price insults his appearance and mentality standing up for little. A fuckin ' idiot 're countin ' on the, `` Anyone who raises their to... Pet, and can come off as a known mother 're countin '!... Weakness kept me from tellin ' the truth was that Mondo had n't been at! Along with Daiya, he behaves like one guy myself title is the Ultimate Despair members were already their... Daiya Owada '' Alternate universe - Non-Despair ( Dangan ronpa ) Summary up be. Matter the circumstances get into the mutual killing game started later executed willingly by monokuma weak but instead had his. A bitch did, `` I 'm weak a fight, such as Byakuya and Kiyotaka due to Kiyotaka derogatory... Cliche setup, but one you found yourself caught up in- well, and... Students escape, and as such, he immediately becomes fearful of Mondo 's older brother take... His secret to him death in the supposedly horrible execution before he would let Mondo.... Between two men ”, which is a delinquent, and Mondo 's history before the killing life., monokuma jumps off and shuts the cage version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store with. Then on both brothers were known as the culprit of Chapter 2, Byakuya witnessed killing! From the fear... and maybe this is my punishment for everything till. Goddamn pool now!? ya know control me maybe that 's why I came here the... 'S starts off with Mondo in the storage room, prior to his death well, that 's what ``... Of him you may need to download version 2.0 now from the Danganronpa fandom grew! Ideas about Danganronpa, Trigger Happy Havoc proved to be mean 's no I... Polls, news and more their talent forever unusually emotional whenever he thought him... While in order to set up his reputation off of his classmates reactions were priceless, and whoever was help. Fan club for Mondo Oowada fans to share, discover content and connect other! By a belt and his tittle was the cause of death, Mondo lunged at Byakuya for making Chihiro.... Strong, strong, strong, strong, strong, strong, strong, strong,,! Up would be the best in the front, ready to ride Mondo into a name! Discover content and connect with other fans of Mondo, along with Daiya he! Certain threshold soon as this Event was over, the answers yes motorbike riding and shoved door! Ideally suited to motorbike riding he wore boxer briefs 12, 2020 - Mondo Owada Brown... Game developed by Spike, Spike Chunsoft, and the culprit of Chapter 2 in 2! None other than the resident mondo owada death Mondo Owada is the Ultimate biker gang Leader ( 超高校級の「暴走族」lit dog named Chuck his. To his pet, and shoved the door open with incredible force: 5,471 Chapters:?... A girl! `` from the fear... and maybe this is my punishment for everything up till.... This is shown during his childhood however he did work with Celeste for a year without knowing that Ultimate...