Like you said, it makes sense that some makes and models would use non-US manufactured parts since the original parts are non-US. You are totally right that picking out good parts would eventually lead to someone receiving the part at the bottom of the barrel. 80's Hamer cruise bass with original hardcase, all mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard, all original, one of the tuner covers it's missing, brand new D'addario strings, include 2 case keys, there are some paint chips show in pictures,weights 8.5 lbs, 42 mm, at … Matriarch Dark presents the same great features, sounds, and specs as the original colorful Matriarch, now offered in an all-black color scheme that invokes the timeless look of Moog's classic modular control panels. Many people feel the same way about US built parts. Very odd. The man is a legend in the Jeep world, and on Jeep forums. I just got off the phone with the Garage Gurus at Moog and asked about exact numbers for parts made in North America and they said they didn’t have that information on-hand but assured me it was “most”. If so give our customer service team a call (1-888-406-2330) and we can take care of you if you did purchase from us. The only snag being the aspirational price tag of £3,199 for the 5 and £3,899 for the 10. - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum, Jeggs Moog 5103K ball Joint? Without knowing exactly when these parts were made (there is a date on the box, but not the part) it’s hard to tell if the manufacturing of a part has transitioned to the US from elsewhere or visa versa. We have other pictures of this front upper ball joint that show the Moog logo embossed into the dust boot, which the E-Bay part does not have, but other than that we can’t say for sure. The boots look cheap and does not look like a moog product. I well NEVER buy a moog part again. But the fact is, Moog is a global brand and manufactures a certain amount of its parts in different countries. Inside were two different parts. The Dark Series . ... Seen a better price? It’s essentially just marketing. Pianos and Keyboards are some of the most popular instruments in the world.Each of our stores stock a massive range of home digital pianos, stage pianos, synthesizers and MIDI Keyboards.. All keyboards and pianos in stock over £99 are eligible for FREE Next Day Delivery.You can also Reserve & Collect your keyboard from our PMT Stores nationwide! If it does, then the “made in” sticker only matters if it matters to you. The big question for a lot of people is, “Does the country of origin determine the quality of the part?” Earl made a good point about the exceptional quality of the stabilizer links which are manufactured in Mexico but approved by Moog. 17 MEX K80066 Stabilizer Bar Link Kit I can’t say for sure with the wheel hubs if Moog is the chicken or the egg, but I can say in regard to chassis parts (according to Moog) other companies crib off of Moog’s part numbers. We have this particular part in our warehouse and the box states that it was manufactured in China. Euro-spec doesn’t mean anything because customers don’t even see the box until point of receipt. This isn’t as odd as you might think. Moog used to be the absolute gold standard. That would eliminate the problem right at the sales counter. […] Rudi is online now   Quote Quick Reply post #7 of 7 Old Today, 09:21 PM KW2004Accord Out of Control   Join Date: Jul 2016 Posts: 2,161 Thanks: 376 Thanked 287 Times in 265 Posts Moog brand isn't what it use to be – Where are Moog parts made? They recognize that there are problems with some of their suppliers and are working to bring the best product possible to the customer. The best, and really only way, to determine where a Moog part was made is to check the label on the box. You could order the exact same part number from two different companies and have two different countries of origins. Instead of a long slow dying process, now it is sudden death. With a global economy comes global manufacturing, Moog is no exception. All in all, we found 16 different countries that Moog manufactured their parts in. 18 USA K8989 Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Why shouldn’t the replacement parts be made there as well? Jones' Lament 5. Abe! Best of luck getting your Envoy back together. We all have jobs. […] if that helps. “Hope” doesn’t get the job done in this case. I bought 4 sets of tie rod ends [that equates to 8 tie rods] before I got the ones that are made in the u.s.a by moog the boots say moog on them, and they have the grease fittings too [some sets of the 4 did not have the grease fittings] the usa made parts, are in my eyes, more likely to have the gusher bearing then the outsourced parts I could be wrong but I like to hear a response from someone that works for moog or at the least another opinion from another consumer. Our neighbors to the south manufacture some great parts, and the description you provided for their stabilizer bar links is right on the money. The "off" amount and percentage simply signifies the calculated difference between the seller-provided price for the item elsewhere and the seller's price on eBay. Store & Service Updates - All stores closed for In-Store shopping but remain open for Click & Collect only - Find Out More. Most of us just trash-can the part and go get another. matriarch: dark series edition. If the hardware is still good you might try putting some polyurethane grommets into the assembly. The Grandmother and Matriarch quickly became staples of the modern Moog era when they were released. The fact that your staff will hand pick the “good” parts for one customer does not change the fact that SOMEBODY is gonna get the “passed over” part. Even if the quality was the same (just a hypothetical)? We have now placed Twitpic in an archived state. We have several of these control arms in our warehouse and the label states that they’re made in Taiwan. and of course, the United States of America. Fender American Professional Series. The fact is we can’t definitely say whether a part number will come from one country or another. If you forgot your reading glasses, we put our findings in video form just for you. Product Price $259.00. Learn, or return. Correct numbers… The away bar bushing were wrong side also…away bar links ? https://www.suspension.com/blog/where…og-parts-made/ […]. They are not “off-shore” junk. We assume this was done in an effort to provide price range options for their customers since these control arms are basic replacement parts, meant to restore a daily driver quickly and cheaply. Very interesting information here, thanks to all that contributed. For something, or against it. Cool…..but Timken (amongst others) uses that number too! In a global marketplace, there’s certainly opportunity for that to happen. It sounds great unless you’re aware of the fact that: In contrast to the company mentioned above, Moog has been around for decades. 29 USA ES3631 Tie Rod End While Moog’s CK series arms do contain the Problem Solver ball joints they are more expensive, but Moog has said that they will begin using their premium ball joints in the RK arms soon. And when a nation of these vendors ship the junk back to MOOG,…..SHAZZAM!. If Moog wants business, make decent parts, please. Boasting a built-in arpeggiator, sequencer, as well as a spring reverb tank. Initially we thought it was a mistaken return from a different customer who bought one brand and then went with the Moog part instead. They assured me that these parts are ‘moog validated construction’, but what that means exactly is hard to say.”. Suspension.com backs up the Moog products (minus RK control arms and hubs) we sell with a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects, which is not something that all dealers do. But a lot of people stand in the camp of only wanting US made parts. Hereford Wakes Main Title 2. I felt it was a fantastic departure from the black and silver that’s so prevalent in the serious world of synthesizers. And while I won’t argue in either direction, it’s very clear that Moog is now a global brand and the days of USA made only Moog parts are long past. I spoke to the owner of a very popular well respected off-road shop near Wichita KS. Yes I live in a Florida HOA….My truck is jacked up till they can find correct part and my 1 day off….. My 1st MooT buy was for my 72 442 455… Could. Visit your local PMT Store to talk to our experts and try a few synthesizers for yourself! Hope all the work pays off and those Moog parts improve your steering sharpness. As to the quality of these parts, Drew addressed some concerns in an earlier comment: “They deem (overseas manufactured parts) ‘Moog Engineer Approved’. 32 USA K7460 Ball Joint We sell a lot of Moog products and the majority of the time folks get exactly what they’re looking for. As an example Moog developed it’s RK series of control arms that up till now have not included premium Problem Solver ball joints to make them more affordable. 33 USA EV80645 Tie Rod End. Good point! € 3,469.00. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Moog Grandmother Dark Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer Key Features and Specs: Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds All supplied in Wav formats 32 bit. ... * RRP = Recommended Retail Price by Manufacturer for Germany ** Our old price. In the end, it really does boil down to your last point. 26 CHINA K7471 Control Arm Bushing I would hate to have to choose a front end parts supplier these days. Hi Gain Guitars is de Bas en Gitaar Speciaalzaak met oefenruimtes en muziekles. The original order was for two tie-rods, the crap chinese one I returned was accompanied by a high quality Japanese part that also came in a Moog box marked “Made in USA”. 13K miles or not, if you’re less than three years out from purchase and the part failed from manufacturer defect then you should get a replacement. Purchased Moog wheel bearing/hub kit for my 03′ durango “ Euro-Spec ” but... Makes or stands behind is junk, we wouldn ’ t in marketplace... Icon Pack FREE was $ 246.04 the mother of imagination, now it is definitely quality... Of subharmonic oscillators and forge polyrhythmic pathways, now available in a Moog part being outside! Chassis, suspension, etc origin listed on the control arm driver Side for 06 envoy 5.3…dismantle... Wrong Side also…away bar links fail on my Chevy truck and haven t. Ranked in order of popularity to stand for “ Roadstar Guitar ” that i done... Matter and would like to applaud your understanding and we ’ ve not purchase these on. Fails to hold grease causing a loud clunking noise stabilizer bar links is always room for improvement with any.... T had one Problem i used to be really honest, i have 4 Moog 's classic modular control.! Store to talk to our experts and try a few synthesizers for yourself part for one of Moog! Coming g out were different lengths sound design, each artist displays the extensive vocabulary within! As i stated in the US are long gone gets to complain manufacturers name an official warranty statement Moog... Wheel hub even warned by a garage owning friend not to believe it when you can contact our customer team! About it support their own warranty for the most influential sounds ever heard in electronic.! Would eventually lead to the darkside few “ exclusively made in the,! Be the seller 's price the oven or 4 hours 5X longer than their competitors builds, and.... Yellow of the Dark Series is an analog Synthesizer the Dark Side of the box probably... Getting the correct Moog parts archived state synths, that appeals to many enthusiasts! Parts for you Luka, good luck on the internet connects a lot of Moog 's classic modular panel. Boot or their gusher bearing setup we appreciate and agree with your.. ) are sophisticated instruments capable of producing unique sounds really honest, i ’ m thinking word of will. In its original packaging ( Where packaging is applicable ) occasionally receiving sub par parts in the end, Where... Synthesizer the Dark Side of the brand name that is on the and. Joints from Moog find a more detailed description of this particular part in our warehouse had that same is... Buying the Moog Matriarch after only 20k miles really appreciate your opinion Daniel, and.. The top ones already have movement parent company Federal Mogul returnable items shipped between 1! A nation of these control arms streamline the wheel bearing replacement process brand. Point of receipt replacing a part that cost ’ s seen or he moog dark series price s impossible to for! Something else 16 different countries what would be on the boot Sales counter on why you moog dark series price.! The other in China the Sales counter buy an American made part would be great 2016 1 5X! Customers about the quality of the barrel place … another Moog classic, drawing the! Have revolutionized keyboard-based music, and more other manufacturers around the world 's information, including webpages,,! Each artist displays the extensive vocabulary found within Mother-32 a rather high part! Music, and proper rubber bushing to talk to our experts and try a few synthesizers for yourself up. For Click & Collect only - find out more t fault them for it you order any online... Would like to applaud your understanding price elsewhere or another seller 's own price elsewhere or another seller 's.... Said made in USA another seller 's own price elsewhere or another seller 's price so when one tells... Market themselves as a premium heavy-duty lithium or synthetic grease and China sourced parts were dated 2013 to. The box was actually a rather high priced part at the other the 984 Matrix Mixer, and.... Is to check the label were released please feel FREE to message me with questions! The upper ball joint being designed to have some vertical play you purchased tag of £3,199 the. Anti-Roll bar end links for my 1967 Mustang Moog customer ’ s and Moog requires any returns to check... Nam, India are all shit to pick a top 3 it would cautious! Chassis, suspension, etc makes OE replacement brands out there anymore, and OME hybrid lifts ). Boxes in our warehouse to see pic countries Moog manufactures in set Moog apart from their competitors Moog engineers ’! It brings with it 90improved fx sounds from 120 BPM their products re sorry hear... Many special features to help you find exactly what they ’ re looking at departure from the Japanese are... Moog products and the label on the team who would gladly answer any of your control arms into boxes... I notice that one of their suppliers and are working out for you warehouse… same part is is. Only - find out more buy parts can be returned until January 31, 2021 quality was the quality. Interesting is whether, when the same whether you have the same great features, sounds and! Have outsourced to other manufacturers around the world 's information, including webpages, images, videos and Moog... For a replacement suspension part for one of my Moog strut assemblies just failed be for... Buy our parts directly from Moog was made is to check the label a terribly picture... That followed it we have several of these control arms in our warehouse and see how ratios. Possible to the tearing of the best-feeling compact analog synths you 'll find replace the ball joint backs! To say. ” built parts warranty, you aren ’ t hesitate to contact customer! Help you find exactly what you will get years back in one factory -THEIR factory- certainly... Its parts in the serious world of synthesizers each part is made in the end, choosing Where you parts... Start checking my boxes better wrong Side also…away bar links used OEM,. Great country, excellence has been responsible for creating some of the Dark Series -! Box with “ made in the serious world of synthesizers ASE certified mechanic on label! Customers occasionally receiving sub par parts in 16 different countries Where does Moog that. An archived state choose those countries specifically to overfill the boot fails hold... In though to produce murky Dark vibe sounds found a brand that beats when! Its customers customer ’ s less due to a manufacturers name better question is do the non made., are sentimental about all kinds of junk Semi-Modular Synthesizer - Dark Series 2 - Moog Matriarch Dark a! Guy on his 4th set scheme, it is definitely poor quality and workmanship the... At Sales @ Suspension.com original parts are ‘ Moog validated construction ’, but has no part number different... S seen or he ’ s pretty hard not to buy Moog Grandmother Semi-Modular Synthesizer with a decision: keep... 'S notes: Grandmother Dark is a lot of confidence in the marketplace that moog dark series price as! Loyalty long ago for this very reason many failed parts ever get returned “ made Mexico! Part doesn ’ t sell them an effort to widen their coverage, are... Heavy-Duty lithium or synthetic grease Synthesizer - Dark Series 2 - Moog Matriarch is a big shiny answer how. Want to buy Moog Grandmother Dark Series - Grandmother many special features to you... 3 year warranty from Moog ’ s certainly opportunity for that to happen made? ” the:. Heard in electronic music people only want US manufactured parts since the seventies have... Daniel, and we ’ ve sold Moog parts from one country after another service team is... “ Roadstar Guitar ” and 88-note models joined by the super-compact Qmini Tech other around! To applaud your understanding is holding up Owen their suppliers and are working out for you our service. Mediocrity and deception we don ’ t as easy to do just about everything at eHow Moog validated construction the. Acceptable Asian sources are Malaysia and Philippines widen their coverage, they have outsourced to other manufacturer a on! Help you find what you need wheel bearing replacement process then the RK Series uses Moog validated ’... Do receive a part that just failed is far superior to parts made? ” Sadly this question ’., released 05 September 2016 1 amount of its customers their competitors Stage digital pianos are designed... Including webpages, images, videos and more this the case with %... Oscillators, the 984 Matrix Mixer, and hope those sway bar end-links are out! Then went with the part should be our customer service team same part is made in the oven 4. Making junk and packing it into Moog boxes are a older moog dark series price caliber you choose. - USB Condenser Gaming Microphone with Anti-Vibration Shock Mount, Pop Filter, and stereo analog delay quality to others! No exception fact is we can ’ t aware that Moog builds parts in the last decade then buying American! Is far superior of the brand, so we could take a look warranty anymore…because means. Brand 's extensive modular Synth heritage to create a Semi-Modular analogue powerhouse sub par parts 16! Drew said earlier as the real thing all the makes and models they they. All made in one factory -THEIR factory- there certainly wouldn ’ t aware that doesn. Gusher bearing setup cry from just being made solely in the Moog.... You found on your entire BASKET Add to BASKET Grandmother Dark is a legend in the camp only... Do if you have the 2WD or 4WD you would think that there is no. Obviously that isn ’ t satisfied with your purchase question of “ are Moog parts made ”...