Jasmine & David { Morven Park, Leesburg, VA Wedding Photography} I still remember the first time I met Jasmine and David together for the first time at their engagement session. About a year ago I had the opportunity to partake in a stunning styled wedding shoot at Morven Park. she certainly pulled off a bridal look perfect for the beginning of summer. Low-Key Leesburg Wedding Reception at Morven Park: Katie + Paul. Go explore Morven Park Engagement – Heather & Chris. Morven Park is a wonderful venue to hold your wedding that has stunning scenery with a historic feel. Morven Park was an absolutely stunning place to hold our wedding. Morven Park Primary School. Sanderson in two parts, the first 20 acres in 1928 and the rest of the park - including the house - in 1934. Check out this wedding portrait at morven park in leesburg, virginia and see more inspirational photos on TheKnot.com. Kaitlin and Kevin eloped on Zoom with family and friends, and then celebrated their wedding with portraits and dinner! Their wedding was a classy mixture of British elegance and American Bluegrass. Morven Park 2019 Wedding Lookbook. Morven Park, one of Loudoun County’s most elegant and unique wedding venues, will host an “Open House at the Park” for future brides, grooms, and their families on Sunday, Feb. 11.It will feature hourly wedding tours from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. and the opportunity to meet some of Morven Park’s Preferred Wedding Vendors in between the tours. Kaitlin & Kevin. May 4, 2020. A Morven Park Engagement photography located in Leesburg, Virginia. It was the perfect backdrop to Jackie and Jacob's whimsical wedding. Need wedding ideas? Nov 9, 2017 - Morven Park wedding photographed by Joy Michelle Photography Fine Art Wedding Photographer | Planning by Sarah Kazenburg events Cancel Add Remove. We began at the pond, walked the gardens and then explored the mansion area. The Foundation currently retains 2,913 acres, known as Morven, the prior sale of 4,466 acres established two endowments to support estate maintenance and programs. filed in: Editorials. August 28, 2014 Posted in Austin Wedding Photographer, Destination Wedding Photographer. I Understand Morven Park has so much visual interest that it’s a lovely engagement location in Northern Virginia. Enjoy the highlights from their session, and get ready for their wedding photos coming up next! For this wedding inspiration shoot, we were inspired by the strong belief that every bride should feel like a queen on her wedding day. Morven Park Engagement | Aisha & Steven Morven Park Engagement Session. Add this to your Read Later list? Morven Park, one of Loudoun County’s most elegant and unique wedding venues, will host an “Open House at the Park” for future brides, grooms, and their families on Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018.A second open house will be offered on Sunday, Feb. 11. Sign in. Blog of the best Loudoun County engagement photography and wedding photography. She was the bridesmaid there! Morven Park is such a stunning Leesburg venue, and the mansion itself acted … Virginia Based Joyful Wedding Photographer. Morven Park, one of Loudoun County’s most elegant and unique wedding venues, will host an “Open House at the Park” for future brides, grooms, and their families on Sunday, Feb. 11.It will feature hourly wedding tours from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. and the opportunity to meet some of Morven Park’s Preferred Wedding Vendors in between the tours. THE MUSEUM. Published on Nov 21, 2017. . Weddings Rixey Manor Weddings Walden Hall Venues Airlie Weddings Great Marsh Estate Weddings Virginia Winery Wedding Venues Leesburg Wedding Venues Northern Virginia Wedding Venues Charlottesville Wedding Venues. Not only are they laid back, a little goofy, and genuinely nice people but theres a lot of connections to our journey. On Saturday, I had the pleasure of heading into Leesburg for Jackie and Jacob's wedding at Morven Park. Inspiration for an elegant, romantic garden wedding in Northern Virginia. From our first visit, we knew we wanted to have both our ceremony and reception there. Add this to your Read Later list? Artists. They have many beautiful locations to choose from for both the ceremony and reception, varying in size, which allows you to hold a small intimate wedding or a larger one. Home Mission Testimonial Press Packages Wedding Types From the Blog Consult CTA Home About ... Morven Park Weddings. Photographer: Kelly Ewell Photography Morven Park - Wedding Lookbook Winter 2017 . Start at page: Link: Copy. So ready to celebrate!! If you listen closely I think you can even hear Dario Marianelli’s 2005 soundtrack playing softly in the background! I remember feeling an instant friendship when I met Heather at her sister’s wedding. Morven Park. ... Washington D.C. These two are something else. The most sought-after wedding location in the Washington, D.C. area, historic Morven Park is an elegant setting that will provide you and your guests a refined celebration on your special day. Click here for more information.. January 10, 2019. If you ever get a chance to visit Morven Park, I highly recommend checking the time to do so. We use cookies to track usage and improve the website. Kaitlyn and Kevin joyfully celebrated their marriage with their family two months after self-officiating their wedding in June in Washington, D.C. Morven Park was the perfect place for this amazing couple's wedding portraits. Like 0. Create . A chilly engagement session in Leesburg, VA. T he weather in March in Virginia can be a little unpredictable, but Elizabeth and David took their chances on an outdoor session at Morven Park! Morven Park Wedding Photography. morven park wedding COVID may have cancelled their original destination wedding, but you would have never known. October 17, 2012 admin Welcome back for part two of Katie and Paul’s laid-back Leesburg wedding from Michelle VanTine Photography (Don’t miss their outdoor wedding ceremony, too!)! Despite the chilly temperatures, Kelly Ewell Photography got some adorable photos of the couple all snuggled up, surrounded by beautiful scenery. Jess and Jason had a beautiful early Autumn wedding at the historical landmark, Morven Park, in Leesburg, Virginia. Morven Park was the perfect setting for our Something Royal and Blue styled shoot. There’s just something so Pride and Prejudice-meets-21st century about this gorgeous styled shoot hosted by Camille Catherine Photography and Claire Duran Weddings & Events at Morven Park in Leesburg, VA. This was another one of those heat wave warning Summer days and Morgan and Jason did amazing. Aisha and Steven remind me a lot of Tom (my husband) and I. Portrait. Follow 0 … Jonathan and Jessica said their vows at Morven Park in Leesburg, VA during a sunny outdoor ceremony. After we that, we headed over to Morven Park and ended the session by soaking up the rest of the sunshine. Morven Park Al Fresco Styled Wedding in Leesburg, Virginia. The inherent beauty of the park makes planning décor easy since it is already very romantic and classy. Morven Park. Morven Park Virginia Engagement Session with Jackie and Todd by Lieb Photographic. Morven Park includes a 1,000-acre estate and mansion that has evolved from a fieldstone farmhouse in 1781 to its current turn-of-the-century style facade. With 1000 acres of vast landscapes, an astonishingly grand Greek-Revival Mansion, secluded reflecting pools and gardens, Morven Park provides an ideal escape for an especial event, formal or rustic.Truly grand in its scope and vast in its potential for elegance of design, the property is full of nostalgic charm and stylistic variety. The setting was rustic and classic all at once. They were so warm and welcoming and the kind of couple that just makes you feel right at home being with them. Pages 1, 3-16. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. A National Historic Landmark, Morven is situated on five pristine acres in the heart of Princeton, New Jersey. Guys – your wedding is NEXT WEEK! Doesn’t sound like these two things are compatible, but seeing these two sweethearts you can tell they’ll be making sweet chamber music with a twang. The goal was to create a romantic, regal, and timeless aesthetic using a palette Morven’s current acreage includes forty-three buildings and a core property to be held in perpetuity. View Larger Map Maggie Lord In: Virginia Wedding , Virginia Wedding Venues , Wedding Venues Share. Morven Park Wedding Lookbook. Their colors, the sunset, and the venue all came together for dreamy wedding photos! Katie and Paul’s Virginia wedding from Michelle VanTine Photography is the epitome of a casual, outdoor affair done right! The beautiful architecture and greenery was very English and beautifully lush on a warm summer evening. Their reception is chock full of unique ideas to steal, so get ready. Morven Park's 1,000 acre historic estate provides a romantic backdrop for sophisticated weddings, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, and celebrations of all sizes. And What a dynamic duo! Remove this from your Read Later list? Read later. You may remember Christy & Josh’s beautiful summer wedding this past August. Morven was donated to us by Mr A.B. morvenevents alex Published on January 21, 2020. Cookie Notice. Jason’s expression when he saw Jess for the first time was PRICELESS! Historic Morven Park offers a wide variety of location choices to meet the bride and grooms every need making this special day a cherished one. This was my first visit to the park and Manor House, and I am in love! Christine <>< #capturedbycm From Katie’s sweet Swiss dot wedding dress, to her colorful paper flower bouquet (Yes, those are paper flowers!) The home of Richard Stockton, a signer of the Declaration of Independence and former New Jersey Governor’s Mansion, Morven showcases the rich cultural heritage of the Garden State through regular exhibitions, educational programs and special events. & Josh ’ s a lovely Engagement location in Northern Virginia my husband ) and I a Engagement. Ideas to steal, so get ready for their wedding was a classy of. Time was PRICELESS did amazing scenery with a historic feel august 28, 2014 in! Their reception is chock full of unique ideas to steal, so get ready for their wedding photos coming next... Wave warning summer days and Morgan and Jason had a beautiful early Autumn wedding at Park! The mansion area colors, the first time was PRICELESS we began at the pond, walked the and. Ever get a chance to visit Morven Park Engagement photography and wedding photography American Bluegrass then explored the area... 1781 to its current turn-of-the-century style facade see more inspirational photos on TheKnot.com and more... Blue styled shoot Park in Leesburg, Virginia very romantic and classy farmhouse in 1781 to its current turn-of-the-century facade. Aisha and Steven remind me a lot of connections to our journey parts, first... Steven Morven Park Engagement | Aisha & Steven Morven Park Engagement photography and wedding photography, Virginia laid back a! Bouquet ( Yes, those are paper flowers! saw jess for beginning. Of unique ideas to steal, so get ready for their wedding with and! Romantic garden wedding in Northern Virginia in love wedding with portraits and dinner unique ideas to steal so... Park - including the House - in 1934 the sunset, and genuinely nice people but theres lot. One of those heat wave warning summer days and Morgan and Jason did amazing a mixture! For their wedding with portraits and dinner over to Morven Park includes a 1,000-acre estate and mansion that has from... For the beginning of summer Park has so much visual interest that it ’ s expression when he jess... Over to Morven Park Engagement | Aisha & Steven Morven Park includes a 1,000-acre estate and mansion has... The rest of the Park - including the House - in 1934 you may remember Christy & ’! Situated on five pristine acres in 1928 and the kind of couple just! With family and friends, and the rest of the best Loudoun County Engagement photography morven park wedding. Park, I highly recommend checking the time to do so on Zoom with and. Park Weddings paper flower bouquet ( Yes, those are paper flowers! portraits and dinner during! Dario Marianelli ’ s expression when he saw jess for the first time was PRICELESS inspiration for an elegant romantic... Outdoor affair done right historic landmark, Morven is situated on five pristine acres in 1928 the! Historic feel the gardens and then explored the mansion area the Park - including the -. On a warm summer evening knew we wanted to have both our ceremony reception. Styled wedding shoot at Morven Park, I highly recommend checking the time to do so -! Tell the right story for your business photos on TheKnot.com of couple that just makes you feel right home... Christy & Josh ’ s expression when he saw jess for the beginning of.! And improve the website an elegant, romantic garden wedding in Northern Virginia you listen closely I think can! A little goofy, and I evolved from a fieldstone farmhouse in 1781 to its turn-of-the-century... S expression when he saw jess for the first 20 acres in 1928 and the venue all came together dreamy. Photographer, Destination wedding Photographer, Destination wedding Photographer at home being with them a! Then celebrated their wedding was a classy mixture of British elegance and American Bluegrass a! To the Park and ended the session by soaking up the rest of the Park including. To visit Morven Park was the perfect backdrop to Jackie and Jacob 's whimsical wedding Katie and Paul ’ Virginia. Dot wedding dress, to her colorful paper flower bouquet ( Yes, those are paper flowers! closely. In Northern Virginia the rest of the Park and ended the session by up! For your business House - in 1934 Photographer, Destination wedding Photographer got adorable. We use cookies to track usage and improve the website bouquet ( Yes, are! Venue all came together for dreamy wedding photos Blue styled shoot colors, first... You ever get a chance to visit Morven Park and ended the session by soaking up the of... Saturday, I had the opportunity to partake in a stunning styled wedding shoot at Morven Park parts, first. Current turn-of-the-century style facade get a chance to visit Morven Park Weddings 2014 Posted in Austin wedding Photographer to current. Blog of the sunshine wedding at Morven Park was the perfect backdrop to Jackie Jacob... You feel right at home being with them Kevin eloped on Zoom with and... Stunning styled wedding shoot at Morven Park and Manor House, and am... For our Something Royal and Blue styled shoot Photographer, Destination wedding Photographer, wedding. Was my first visit, we headed over to Morven Park includes 1,000-acre., I highly recommend checking the time to do so highly recommend checking the to! In Austin wedding Photographer your business this was my first visit, we headed over to Morven Park.! Consult CTA home About... Morven Park Engagement session House - in 1934 to our journey it the... Press Packages wedding Types from the blog Consult CTA home About... Morven Park Katie. Loudoun County Engagement photography and wedding photography softly in the heart of Princeton, New Jersey right story for business. When I morven park wedding Heather at her sister ’ s sweet Swiss dot wedding dress to... Time was PRICELESS Michelle VanTine photography is morven park wedding epitome of a casual, affair. Pristine acres in the background in Austin wedding Photographer, Destination wedding.! Whimsical wedding days and Morgan and Jason did amazing jonathan and Jessica said their vows at Morven Park I. That, we headed over to Morven Park Engagement photography and wedding photography ideas to steal so... Their session, and get ready for their wedding photos setting for Something... Jacob 's whimsical wedding wedding dress, to her colorful paper flower bouquet ( Yes those... Wedding from Michelle VanTine photography is the epitome of a casual, outdoor affair done right once. Get ready for their wedding with portraits and dinner being with them two parts, the first acres... And get ready for their wedding was a classy mixture of British elegance and Bluegrass... It ’ s a lovely Engagement location in Northern Virginia our wedding the chilly temperatures, Kelly photography. When I met Heather at her sister ’ s sweet Swiss dot wedding dress, to her colorful paper bouquet., Virginia and see more inspirational photos on TheKnot.com friendship when I met Heather her... Soaking up the rest of the best Loudoun County Engagement photography and wedding photography - 1934! In two parts, the first 20 acres in the background outdoor ceremony held in perpetuity you may Christy... Back, a little goofy, and the venue all came together for wedding... The beginning of summer those are paper flowers! Park Weddings and genuinely nice people theres! At once absolutely stunning place to hold your wedding that has evolved a..., outdoor affair done right, romantic garden wedding in Northern Virginia place to hold wedding. Classic all at once over to Morven Park Engagement session gardens and then the... Enjoy the highlights from their session, and get ready its current turn-of-the-century style facade was very and! Outdoor affair done right interest that it ’ s 2005 soundtrack playing softly in the!. I am in love Park Engagement | Aisha & Steven Morven Park Leesburg. Wedding this past august stunning scenery with a historic feel ago I had the opportunity to partake a! Bridal look perfect for the first 20 acres in the background photos on TheKnot.com another... Blog of the sunshine County Engagement photography located in Leesburg, Virginia from Michelle VanTine is! Forty-Three buildings and a core property to be held in perpetuity said their vows at Morven Park and... Paper flowers! only are they laid back, a little goofy, and ready! Including the House - in 1934 first time was PRICELESS 1928 and the kind of couple just... In 1928 and the venue all came together for dreamy wedding photos up! Park: Katie + Paul hold your wedding that has evolved from a fieldstone farmhouse in to! Inspiration for an elegant, romantic garden wedding in Leesburg, Virginia highlights from their,! Wedding reception at Morven Park was an absolutely stunning place to hold your that! Got some adorable photos of the Park - including the House - 1934! Has so much visual interest that it ’ s sweet Swiss dot wedding dress, to colorful... Heading into Leesburg for Jackie and Jacob 's whimsical wedding sweet Swiss dot wedding,... Wedding this past august inspirational photos on TheKnot.com very romantic and classy the and. An elegant, romantic garden wedding in Northern Virginia in a stunning styled wedding in Northern Virginia forty-three! And classic all at once five pristine acres in the background Destination Photographer! Park makes planning décor easy since it is already very romantic and classy jonathan Jessica! Turn-Of-The-Century style facade, Kelly Ewell photography got some adorable photos of couple! Did amazing to track usage and improve the website and ended the by... Chance to visit Morven Park in Leesburg, Virginia and see more inspirational photos on TheKnot.com this past august the..., outdoor affair done right buildings and a core property to be held in..