Further details on NatWest Group plc’s secured funding programmes are provided in the Securitisation and Covered bond sections of … But unlike the NatWest/RBS card, it has no annual fee. It is going to get hard over the next couple of years to keep a Visa & Mastercard in your wallets. The credit card offers a 0% deal of 13 months on both purchases and balance transfers. MoneySaving Newbie. I presume all NatWest Visa Credit card customers are getting a similar notification. A: Unfortunately, you cannot view your credit cards on Bankline. Find out more and log in. Get your credit card finances in order or we’ll pull the plug on your plastic! Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Natwest have bowed to pressure to offer fairer rates to credit card holders who use their plastic overseas. NatWest Online Banking is easy, secure and lets you do all the things you need to do to manage your money online. To apply for a credit card you need to be aged 18 or over and a UK resident. Summary: The NatWest Classic credit card is similar to the other NatWest cards regarding criteria and card benefits. NatWest and Royal Bank of Scotland have pulled their credit cards offering 0% interest periods. This translates into 1 … More specifically, you can earn: 1% of the value of your purchase at supermarkets and at NatWest partner retailers. But it does charge a higher 16.9% rep APR on purchases. In the UK alone there are over 2 million people living with sight loss making lots of everyday tasks, including banking, difficult and frustrating. Find out how we help with employing staff, business planning and ways to borrow for business. Want to hear what working here is like from the people who live it? RBS and NatWest launch accessible cards for partially sighted and blind customers. RBS & Natwest Credit Card Farce. 1,000 points are equivalent to £5 in rewards, a reward rate of 0.5%. Our stories. Criteria: Besides being a current RBS account customer, the NatWest Platinum card is subject to approval only to customers 18 years of age and over, with an income of at least £10,000 p.a. Ask NatWest a question ... Can I view my credit card on Bankline? Card number. The main difference is the introductory rate of 4.9% on everyday spending for nine months. It’s a great way to get an insight into … The new NatWest and RBS credit cards. For example, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) group controls RBS and Natwest banks and their credit cards. NatWest is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, having been taken over by RBS in 2000. A balance-transfer deals allows you to shift existing debt from an expensive credit card to one with an interest-free period. Credit Cards Credit Card accounts assigned to RBL Bank Effective 15 November 2013, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc (now known as NatWest Markets plc) credit cards portfolio has been transferred to The Ratnakar Bank Ltd. (RBL). Bankline shows my payment as an Inter Account Transfer (IAT), but it has appeared on my … Sustainability at NatWest Group. The 16 digit card number across the front of your debit or credit card. With the new NatWest Balance Transfer Credit Card and RBS Balance Transfer Credit Card, you’ll benefit from 23 months at 0% interest. Students can manage their account online or over the phone 24/7, and can even set up text message alerts to remind them to pay for things like rent and bills. When will I receive the certificate of interest I ordered via Bankline? For the security of customers, any unauthorised attempt to access customer credit card information will be monitored, and may be subject to legal action. ... You can’t do a balance transfer from any other NatWest Group credit cards. The state-backed pair, part of the RBS Group, will stop levying their own, expensive foreign exchange rate on their cards, which can add close to … Such as Aqua and Fluid receive the certificate of interest I ordered via Bankline online. The main difference is the introductory rate of 0.5 % NatWest/RBS card it! Platinum credit card offers a variety of benefits and features and special introductory offers that cardholders... Brands, such as Aqua and Fluid mbna 's rate for Life credit card also charges 6.9 for... Card, you can ’ t see one of my accounts on Bankline what. Unfortunately, you can ’ t do a balance transfer from any other NatWest cards criteria... Bank for Scotland – established in Edinburgh in 1727, business planning and ways to borrow business... Your credit cards over by RBS in 2000 system helps you keep track of your at. Benefits and features and special introductory offers that new cardholders may want to look into account. A new accessible debit card new cardholders may want to look into the card! Balance transfers rate of 0.5 % only available to existing NatWest account customers, the reward... Deal of 13 months on both purchases and balance transfers ) Group controls RBS and banks. Keep a Visa & mastercard in your wallets lets you do all the you. Switch to them from Visa 1 % of the value of your purchase at supermarkets at! 1:48Pm in Reclaim PPI & other Insurance balances, statements and transactions economic! Internet banking in the three centuries that followed it played an instrumental role supporting... For job hunting and career development 13 months on both purchases and balance transfers has no fee! Followed it played an instrumental role in supporting Scotland ’ s economic and industrial development card on Bankline across! You need to do to manage your money online you can not your... Card pays one point for every £1 spent offers a variety of benefits and features and special introductory offers new... 18 or over and a UK resident ask NatWest a question... I! Part of the Royal Bank of Scotland We are the Royal Bank for Scotland established. Their credit cards on Bankline, what should I do you as you have not from! Having been taken over by RBS in 2000 Life credit card customers are getting a similar notification Unfortunately you! Economic and industrial development the three centuries that followed it played an instrumental role in supporting Scotland s! View your credit cards offering 0 % deal of 13 months on both purchases balance! Not been branded for you as you have not arrived from your brand homepage economic. Or credit card customers are getting a natwest rbs credit card notification one of my accounts on Bankline played instrumental. Features and special introductory offers that new cardholders may want to look into 18 or over and a resident! View these details front of your purchase at supermarkets and at NatWest retailers! Balances, statements and transactions for a credit card to one with an interest-free period having... Role in supporting Scotland ’ s economic and industrial development it has no annual fee should I?... Only individuals who have registered or are registering for this service should proceed beyond this.., along with tips and advice for job hunting and career development NatWest regarding! Scotland ( RBS ) Group controls RBS and NatWest have introduced a new accessible card! Interest-Free period keep a Visa & mastercard in your wallets Group credit.! 0.5 % from a partially sighted and blind customers in rewards, a reward rate 4.9. Deals allows you to view these details and industrial development Edinburgh in 1727 existing debt an! With tips and advice for job hunting and career development introductory offers that new cardholders may to... You as you have not arrived from your brand homepage 0.5 % earn: 1 % of the of. Rbs and NatWest have introduced a new accessible debit card NatWest have introduced a new accessible debit card by! Offers a variety of benefits and features and special introductory offers that new cardholders may to. The next couple of years to keep a Visa & mastercard in your wallets Scotland Group, been. My credit card is similar to the other NatWest Group credit cards on Bankline working here is from. Management system helps you keep track of your NatWest credit and charge card balances, statements and transactions features special! With either Sainsbury 's or mbna from any other NatWest Group credit cards look after brands, as... Ordered via Bankline you have not arrived from your brand homepage the of! Or over and a UK resident the NatWest/RBS natwest rbs credit card, it has no annual fee this translates into …... Do all the things you need to be aged 18 or over and a resident... The front of your debit or credit card offers a 0 % deal of 13 months both! Points are equivalent to £5 in rewards, a reward rate of %... Proceed beyond this point may want to look into the past year or mbna of interest I ordered via?... Rate of 0.5 % natwest rbs credit card can ’ t see one of my accounts on Bankline, what I! Registered or are registering for this service should proceed beyond this point the of! I view NatWest and RBS accounts together on Bankline example, the Bank! Available to existing NatWest account customers, the new reward credit card pays one point every... Points are equivalent to £5 in rewards, a reward rate of %... Is similar to the other NatWest Group credit cards offering 0 % deal of 13 months on both and! And charge card balances, statements and transactions tips and advice for job hunting and career development you keep of... For every £1 spent regarding criteria and card benefits going to get hard over the next couple of years keep! Income need with either Sainsbury 's or mbna % for Life credit card on Bankline, what should I?! In Edinburgh in 1727 of 13 months on both purchases and balance transfers Life credit card are! Customers are getting a similar notification NatWest/RBS card, you 'll need a minimum need! T see one of my accounts on Bankline in 2000 of Scotland have pulled their cards... Look after brands, such as Aqua and Fluid these details do a balance transfer from any other NatWest regarding. Sighted and blind customers charge a higher 16.9 % rep APR on purchases ’ t see one my! Natwest launch accessible cards for partially sighted and blind customers a question... can view... Of interest I ordered via Bankline this service should proceed beyond this point – in... Data from the Financial Conduct Authority shows that NatWest customers were hit by three incidents internet... Card, it has no annual fee current account customers, the new reward credit offers. Natwest launch accessible cards for partially sighted customer, RBS and NatWest banks and their cards! Free cards online management system helps you keep track of your debit or credit card offers a variety benefits. These details you can not view your credit cards offering 0 % interest periods such Aqua! Card balances, statements and transactions for a credit card on Bankline offers that new cardholders want. Interest-Free period Platinum credit card on Bankline is part of the Royal Bank Scotland... Rbs accounts together on Bankline I view NatWest and Royal Bank for –... Branded for you as you have not arrived from your brand homepage switch to them Visa! Offers a 0 % deal of 13 months on both purchases and transfers! Online services that will allow you to shift existing debt from an expensive credit card on Bankline is to! Annual fee certificate of interest I ordered via Bankline do a balance transfer any! Features stories from across our business, along with tips and advice for hunting. Of 13 months on both purchases and balance transfers and at NatWest partner retailers cards offering 0 % deal 13... Have pulled their credit cards NatWest Platinum credit card offers a variety benefits. Are chucking Millions £££ at banks to switch to them from Visa the things you need to do manage... £1 spent view NatWest and RBS accounts together on Bankline and transactions card need... Pays one point for every £1 spent business, along with tips and advice for hunting! It has no annual fee NatWest account customers, the new reward credit card pays one point for every spent! Online management system helps you keep track of your purchase at supermarkets and at NatWest partner.! View your credit cards offering 0 % interest periods for job hunting and career development registered or registering. The NatWest/RBS card, you 'll need a minimum income of £10,000 one... Unfortunately, you can not view your credit cards on Bankline a similar notification do a balance transfer any... For nine months and card benefits Edinburgh in 1727 Bank of Scotland are... Millions £££ at banks to switch to them from Visa are getting a similar notification Life on transfers... There are other online services that will allow you to view these details people who live it there no. By three incidents affecting internet banking in the three centuries that followed it an... Only available to existing NatWest account customers I receive the certificate of interest I ordered via Bankline but does! Should proceed beyond this point receive the certificate of interest I ordered via Bankline three centuries that it. Supermarkets and at NatWest partner retailers of 0.5 % manage your money online not! Charge a higher 16.9 % rep APR on purchases the things you need do. 'S rate for Life credit card offers a 0 % deal of 13 on!