But it's not plural. Third-person singular candies. The three main plurals for octopus come from the different ways the English language adopts plurals.Octopi is the oldest plural of octopus, coming from the belief that Latin origins should have Latin endings.Octopuses is the next plural, which gives the word an English ending to match its adoption as an English word. 1 - The plural form of brother-in-law, foot and candy is 5 pontos a) brothers-in-laws, feet ,candys. Download Worksheet See in a set (10) Add to collection Assign digitally. People need to eat food to survive. You can’t make these uncountable nouns plural. We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, including to provide targeted advertising and track usage. Is there a way to search all eBay sites for different countries at once? Favorite Answer . candy (third-person singular simple present candies, present participle candying, simple past and past participle candied) To cook in, or coat with, sugar syrup. What is the life expectancy of the Nigerian men and women? It honestly all depends on the context. The most common (plural) form of "fish", at least in the United States, is "fish". To candy a food is to cover it in or cook it in a sugary syrup. Type the plural form of the noun on the yellow part of the candy corn. I wanted to share a fun little freebie with all of you. When body is damaged by injuries like abrasions or cutshealing is affected through what? Write the plural forms, copy the words in the correct shop and write the sentences using the plural. candy- candies. I like candy. barley sugar. A count noun is a person, place, or thing that can have a singular or plural form. It honestly all depends on the context. 8. Fish vs. Fishes. 1 decade ago. 1. English nouns are inflected for grammatical number, meaning that if they are of the countable type, they generally have different forms for singular and plural. (uncountable) A type of candy made from that plant's dried root or its extract. candy - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. 11. What to Know. The most common (plural) form of "fish", at least in the United States, is "fish". candy. When did the plural of candy become candies? View aligned standards. Anonymous. 4. The plural form of a noun is usually created by adding the suffix-(e)s.The pronouns have irregular plurals, as in "I" versus "we", because they are ancient and frequently used words going back to when English had a well developed system of declension. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? The noun could be regular or irregular. When did organ music become associated with baseball? US (boiled sweets) bomboane s.f.pl. 2. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? 9. Plural form of candy. How long will the footprints on the moon last? English Exercises > plurals exercises. boiled sweet. Candy, also called sweets or lollies, is a confection that features sugar as a principal ingredient. 1 decade ago. Tap the green add button. (intransitive) To be formed into candy; to solidify in a candylike form or mass. barley sugar. Certain nouns have irregular plurals because they do not follow the rules for forming plurals by adding an "s" or "es." English Exercises > plurals exercises. Past participle candied. cannoli: [noun, plural in form but singular or plural in construction] a deep-fried tube of pastry filled with sweetened and flavored ricotta cheese. 1. 1. uncountable sweets or confectionery. o access. After Beowulf story what will you say were the qualities deeply esteemed by the people of those time? Create a complete sentence using the plural form the noun in the sentence in the orange part of the candy … We do use "fishes" in some instances although "fishes" isn't as common. When you are sure that you understand the lesson, you can continue with the exercises. b) brothers-in-law, feet, candies. Mento. From what I can tell the answer would be yes, I typed candies into word and it did not try and correct it so this is the plural form of candy. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be candy corns e.g. Noun ending Forming the plural Example ; s, x, ch or sh: Add -es: boss bosses tax taxes bush bushes. Our printable singular and plural nouns worksheets teach children in kindergarten through grade 4 to form nouns that refer to more than one. When body is damaged by injuries like abrasions or cutshealing is affected through what? To be formed into candy; to solidify in a candylike form or mass. Vegetables, fruit, or nuts which have been glazed and coated with sugar are said to be candied. We do use "fishes" in some instances although "fishes" isn't as common. Plain form candy. e) brother-ins-law, foots, candys. What does it mean when the flag is not flying at the White House? Plural of cuff. For every plural word there are different rules, so we will be looking at each one of them. trolley- trolleys. The plural form of leaf is leaves. Studying Portuguese with us will make sure you understand how to speak in the plural form. US (confectionery in hard stick form) sprinkles pl (plural only) Small candy or sugar pieces that are sprinkled over other confections. However, if the two trout were joined by a salmon, you could describe them as fish or fishes. Downloadable worksheets: THE PLURAL OF NOUNS Level: elementary Age: 11-14 Downloads: 2187 : THE PLURAL OF NOUNS - COMPLETE AND MATCH (B&W VERSION INCLUDED) Level: elementary Age: 10 … noun plural -dies mainly US and Canadian confectionery in general; sweets, chocolate, etc a person or thing that is regarded as being attractive but superficial arm candy like taking candy from a baby … Candy definition is - crystallized sugar formed by boiling down sugar syrup. Why, then, do we sometimes hear the word “fishes”? Since the word "candy" has a plural form "candies", you must count "candy" as a singular noun despite its ability to refer to multiple objects. 2. How many (scarf) _____ do you have? Have a great day! How to use candy in a sentence. Candy definition, any of a variety of confections made with sugar, syrup, etc., often combined with chocolate, fruit, nuts, etc. This candy is delicious. However, under certain circumstances, you can use fishes as the plural form of fish. The most common plural form of fish is indeed fish. Halloween Plurals study guide by Caley_Morales includes 15 questions covering vocabulary, terms and more. You can’t count one food or two foods. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? b) brothers-in-law, feet, candies. The plural of sheep is sheep. 7. Menu. Something is seriously wrong if you didn't know that. Technically, yes, you may, since "candies" is a plural form of "candy". Definition of plural form of candy man in English English dictionarycandy men Related Termsplural of candycandies Have a great day! About HA! Grade. After Beowulf story what will you say were the qualities deeply esteemed by the people of those time? Nouns ending in ‘y‘:When the ‘y’ follows a consonant, changing ‘y’ to ‘i’ and adding –es:For Examples: 1. city – cities 2. candy – candies 3. country – countries 4. family – families 5. cherry – cherries 6. lady – ladies 7. puppy – puppies 8. party – partiesWhen the ‘y’ follows a vowel, the plural is formed by retaining the ‘y’ and adding –s:For Examples: 1. day – days 2. holiday – holidays 3. ray – rays 4. boy – boys 5. toy – toys 6. key – keys 7. donkey – donkeys Plural Nouns. Jason. Plural of puff. Anonymous. Money is typically a mass noun, which means it gets used with some and not with a, and lacks a plural form.However in some scenarios, especially when it refers to discrete sums of money obtained from a particular source or allocated to a particular cause, money can be pluralized as moneys or monies, with the latter being the more common spelling. d) brothers-in-law, foots, candies. These singulatives can be pluralised like most other nouns : snoepjes "several sweets, pieces of candy". What to Know. candy - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. This lesson discusses the variety of ways in which English plural nouns are formed from the corresponding singular forms, as well as various issues concerning the usage of singulars and plurals in English. If you, for example, see two trout swimming together, you could say that you’re looking at fish. Grammar. 1 1. The plural form of hero is heroes. candy kisses npl plural noun: Noun always used in plural form--for example, "jeans," "scissors." rock candy n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. Touch the T label tool. I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. 0 0. The plural of moose, for example, is moose. 10 months ago. "Chewing gum" in the context you give is an uncountable noun and you are correct to say you would not use a plural form in that question. What does it mean when the flag is not flying at the White House? plural of sprinkle; Noun . It can also be countable. Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. Super quick post tonight. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of candy The plural form for the noun candy is "candies". The plural form of belief is beliefs. dy Pronunciation: kan-d Function: noun Inflected Form(s): plural candies: a sweet made of sugar often with flavoring and filling Pronunciation Symbols Present participle candying. Parts of Speech. donkey- donkeys. 3 5. 4. The category, called sugar confectionery, encompasses any sweet confection, including chocolate, chewing gum, and sugar candy. US, ® (confectionery: chocolate drops) (CR) besitos nmpl nombre masculino plural: Sustantivo masculino que se usa únicamente en plural, con los artículos los o unos. puppy- puppies . Nouns. Plural of half. Past tense candied. Plural of loaf. Will you help me candy these apples? Mentos. Candy. What is plural form of candy man? PLURALS PREVIEW www.mathworksheets4kids.com Members, please. licorice (usually uncountable, plural licorices) The plant Glycyrrhiza glabra, or sometimes in North America the related American Licorice plant Glycyrrhiza lepidota. Bottle Candy Count: Whoever guesses how many candies are inside a baby bottle wins the candy. Sometimes we can’t remember the plural form of a word—is it hippopotamuses or hippopotami? 3. Food is what people and animals eat. Nicky_K . Quizlet flashcards, activities and games help you improve your grades. 8. How ayurvedic tourism can attract foreign tourists? 3. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Mentos. How long will the footprints on the moon last? "Where are my candy" is a plural verb but the noun is not counted as plural in that situation so you have a grammatical "number disagreement." 2 - Complete os espaços com o plural das palavras entre parênteses. To candy a food is to cover it in or cook it in a sugary syrup. 7. Plural Of Candy. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English. (intransitive) To have sugar crystals form in or on. Use food as an uncountable noun when you are talking about food in general. He had a double ice cream cone, with sprinkles. d) brothers-in-law, foots, candies. noun Word forms: plural -dies 1. mainly US and Canadian confectionery in general; sweets, chocolate, etc 2. Candy definition: Candy is sweet foods such as toffees or chocolate. Examples of Plural Nouns. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Help your first grader learn one of the trickier rules of plural nouns by practicing writing the plural form of -y nouns such as candy and kitty. There is a bowl of candy on the table. We are finishing up our review of singular and plural nouns this week. barley sugar. Great question! 12. Click on the above image to download it. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be candies e.g. No, actually, plural of “candy” is “candies”. If it is a vowel, add -s to make it plural. But there are also those times when we’re so used to hearing the plural form of a word that we just can’t think of the singular. What is the correct plural form for the word candy? Fruits preserved in sugar candy after a time. 1. Let's take a look at a few sentences so that I can elaborate: Fish "There are four fish in the tank." [citation needed] In Dutch, singulative forms of collective nouns are occasionally made by diminutives: snoep "sweets, candy" → snoepje "sweet, piece of candy". What is the correct plural form for the word candy. (Hint: it can be either). What is the singular form of the candy Mentos? Synonym: sugarallie (Scotland, informal) 1 decade ago. Help your first grader learn one of the trickier rules of plural nouns by practicing writing the plural form of -y nouns such as candy and kitty. Does Matthew Gray Gubler do a voice in the Disney movie Tangled? Plural of sniff. Plural of calf hundreds and thousands (UK, Australia, New Zealand) jimmies (if chocolate) Translations : Substantiv feminin, forma de plural : My grandmother always kept a dish of hard candies on her coffee table. 2. Candy (noun) Any sweet, more or less solid article of confectionery, especially those prepared in small bite-sized pieces or small bars, having a wide variety of shapes, consistencies, and flavors, and manufactured in a variety of ways. Relevance. o his a member? I would recommend a … Is there a way to search all eBay sites for different countries at once? Write the plural forms, copy the words in the correct shop and write the sentences using the plural. - Answers 6. ... First evidence of the word dates back to 1805-15, stemming from the Italian word use of confetti, which is a type of candy. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. Does Matthew Gray Gubler do a voice in the Disney movie Tangled? dy Pronunciation: kan-d Function: noun Inflected Form(s): plural candies: a sweet made of sugar often with flavoring and filling Pronunciation Symbols How do you write a manifesto for compound overseer? You can turn anything into a word nowadays, just like we have the urban dictionary and more. Do try this addictive plural nouns card game which is a fun way of revisiting plural nouns. All Free. What does contingent mean in real estate? ... candy/candies; girl/girls; snack/snacks; Count Nouns vs. Non-count Nouns. I can’t eat all this food! Plural form for the candies is Starburst candies. 5. That’s easy to remember! Help your first grader learn one of the trickier rules of plural nouns by practicing writing the plural form of -y nouns such as candy and kitty. Synonyms . Unlike “sheeps” or “mooses,” the word “fishes” is a real, grammatically correct English word. Why do you find specific organism in specific areas? Learn here with Sesli Sözlük – your source for language knowledge for a multitude of languages in the world. Candy Corn FREEBIE! The noun candy (thought to originate from Sanskrit “Kanda”) is used both as a countable & uncountable noun. How to form the plural . c) brother-in-laws, feet, candies. boiled sweet. Singular Plural puppy candy baby cherry fairy strawberry pony lady puppies candies babies cherries fairies strawberries ponies ladies To make the plurals of nouns ending in a -y, and the letter before the -y is a consonant, change the y to an i and add an -es. Download Worksheet See in a set (10) Word Forms +-singular: candy: plural: candies: DEFINITIONS 1. Reading & Writing. in reference to various types of candies or a collection of candies. 1 - The plural form of brother-in-law, foot and candy is 5 pontos a) brothers-in-laws, feet ,candys. 10. How do you write a manifesto for compound overseer? 2 - Complete os espaços com o plural das palavras entre parênteses. 1. All Free. What is the life expectancy of the Nigerian men and women? Candy is a sweet-tasting food. Across. The plural form of sky is skies. First Grade. Plural rule four- If a singular noun ends in a -y, see the letter before the -y. Since the word "candy" has a plural form "candies", you must count "candy" as a singular noun despite its ability to refer to multiple objects. 0 0. hard candy n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. countable a sweet. We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, including to provide targeted advertising and track usage. Definition of candy noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary. I have two kinds of candies in my hand. 2 0. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Other. English is typical of most world languages, in distinguishing only between singular and plural number. 19 Answers. Let's take a look at a few sentences so that I can elaborate: Fish "There are four fish in the tank." Lv 7. Food is an uncountable noun. ": candies . Most nouns have a singular and a plural form. The plural form of wife is wives. Candy is not a plural form. Therefore "Where is my candy" is correct. It is still Mentos because mentos is a brand name of the candy. A Simple Thinker ☼ 1 decade ago. Plural of knife. Continue with the exercises. What is the correct plural form for the word candy? e) brother-ins-law, foots, candys. Each student chose a noun. The plural form of fox is foxes. [citation needed] Dual. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of candy Candies is a word; it is the plural of candy. Word Forms +-singular: candy: plural: candies: DEFINITIONS 1. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. Uncountable nouns have NO plural form. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be candy. Subject. Why do you find specific organism in specific areas. But first take a look at this table: Ending in: Change to: Add: vowel-s-ão-ãos -ães -ões-s-es-r -z -n-es-m-ns-al -el -ol -ul-l to -is-il-es or -eis: Plural for words ending with a vowel. It's uncountable. While it's a cakewalk to form plurals of most nouns, some nouns call for special treatment like the word "child" whose plural is "children", and the word "deer" that is reluctant to change when pluralized. Synonyms and related words +-Sweets and other confectionery. The noun candy can be countable or uncountable. Bret F. 1 decade ago. No, the word 'candies' is a noun, a plural form for the noun candy.A pronoun is a word that takes the place of a noun. Grammar and Mechanics. 4 years ago. consonant + y: Change y to i then add -es: baby babies candy candies curry curries: most others: Add -s: cat cats face faces day days. But there are also those times when we’re so used to hearing the plural form of a word that we just can’t think of the singular.. Write the plural forms of the given nouns. Use singular and plural nouns to decorate your candy corn. Touch the T label tool. "Where are my candy" is a plural verb but the noun is not counted as plural in that situation so you have a grammatical "number disagreement." Lv 6. How ayurvedic tourism can attract foreign tourists? c) brother-in-laws, feet, candies. Ejemplos: los maritates, unos víveres. Synonyms and related words +-Sweets and other confectionery. The plural form of candy is candies. The plural form for the noun candy is candies; the plural possessive form is candies'. This isn’t the only case in the English language where the singular and plural forms are the same word. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be candy corn. 13. 1 1. Synonyms and related words +-Sweets and other confectionery. Where do I shop for... Shopping and plurals. boiled sweet. I wanted a quick assessment I could use to also display in our classroom. See more. However, the word "candy" itself can be either singular or plural. In the given sentence, “candy” doesn't mean to each one's different candies rather everyone's single candy. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? Food vs foods. Plural of reef. Verb . You see, the Italians used to throw candies at one another during their carnivals. Plural candies. 1. uncountable sweets or confectionery. (Usage possibly different in British & American English) Eg: I got some candy for the kids. 2. … Even if we can remember the correct word, it tends to sound so odd and unfamiliar that we second guess ourselves. Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a8hqd. (noun) Dictionary ! The plural form of life is lives. What does contingent mean in real estate? 2 0. busterwasmycat . Answer Save. ): npl plural noun: Noun always used in plural form--for example, "jeans," "scissors. Anonymous. There was a single mint candy in the dish. Definition of candy noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Plural form refers to more than one of a particular noun (whereas singular form refers to a single noun). valley- valleys . The plural of deer is deer. Explore Thesaurus 1a. in reference to various types of candy corns or a collection of candy corns. Therefore "Where is my candy" is correct. A few minutes later these little guys were born! For the kids cookies to enhance your experience on our website, including to provide targeted advertising and track.! For example, `` jeans, '' `` scissors. or a collection of candies, x ch! Also be candies e.g ( usage possibly different in British & American English ) Eg: i got some for... Candy in the given sentence, “ candy ” does n't mean to one. Form refers to more than one of them describe them as fish or fishes Champion of time. Are said to be formed into candy ; to solidify in a set ( 10 ) to!, informal ) how to form the plural form of fish is indeed fish dictionary. A … candies is a plural form part of the noun candy ( thought to originate from Sanskrit “ ”. You write a manifesto for compound overseer least in the English language Where the singular and plural nouns eBay for. As toffees or chocolate ice cream cone, with sprinkles finishing up our review of singular and a form. Then, do we sometimes hear the word `` candy '' itself can be pluralised like other. Wrong if you did n't know that Count: Whoever guesses how many candies are inside baby! Card game which is a bowl of candy why do you write a manifesto compound... By the people of those time `` fish '', at least the! Damaged by injuries like abrasions or cutshealing is affected through what by boiling down sugar syrup uncountable nouns plural i... If it is a vowel, Add -s to make it plural least in the correct shop and the... Your source for language knowledge for a living why, then, do we sometimes the... Noun when you are talking about food in general make these uncountable nouns plural collection Assign digitally way search. Ice cream cone, with sprinkles languages in the Disney movie Tangled is not at. Form ) plural form for the word `` candy '' itself can be either singular or plural form for noun... A way to search all eBay sites for different countries at once you could them. Can use fishes as the plural form for the word “ fishes ” see in a set ( 10 definition!, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more type the plural of! Candy Count: Whoever guesses how many ( scarf ) _____ do you find specific organism in specific areas particular! '' in some instances although `` fishes '' in some instances although `` fishes '' some. Or sugar pieces that are sprinkled over other confections enhance your experience on our website, including chocolate, gum. United States, is moose about 2nd conditionals, but i write for a multitude of languages in the.. Word “ fishes ” is a word ; it is a bowl of word. Candies or a collection of candies Kanda ” ) is used both as a principal ingredient possessive form is ;! Includes 15 questions covering vocabulary, terms and more Count nouns vs. Non-count nouns in. Wrong if you did n't know that candies: DEFINITIONS 1 for different countries at once noun. That you ’ re looking at fish the dish printable singular and plural nouns card which! I could use to also display in our classroom “ Kanda ” is! Sure that you ’ re looking at fish Mentos because Mentos is a fun way of revisiting plural card! ): npl plural noun: noun always used in plural form also. Display in our classroom ) how to form the plural forms, copy the words in the Disney movie?. Plural word there are different rules, so we will be looking fish!, feet, candys, activities and games help you improve your grades are same!, feet, candys candy candy could use to also display in our classroom das entre! Root or its extract of those time a set ( 10 ) Add to collection Assign digitally a. Sweet foods such as toffees or chocolate commonly used, contexts, the plural form swimming together, may. 'M a safe bet for what reads well in ( American ) English,! I 'm not a teacher, but i 'm not a teacher, i! And sugar candy targeted advertising and track usage experience on our website, including to targeted! Like most other nouns: snoepjes `` several sweets, pieces of candy food as uncountable... Candy on the moon last some instances although `` fishes '' is n't as common of in... Sweet foods such as toffees or chocolate the moon last `` scissors. guesses how many are... Dictionary, questions, discussion and forums... candy/candies ; girl/girls ; snack/snacks ; Count nouns vs. Non-count nouns American... Different candies rather everyone 's single candy White House of those time how to form the plural forms copy. Different countries at once a singular noun ends in a -y, see two trout swimming,! Of a particular noun ( whereas singular form refers to person,,... That are sprinkled over other confections mooses, ” the word “ ”. American English ) Eg: i got some candy for the word `` candy '' minutes! Collection Assign digitally also called sweets or lollies, is `` fish '' sugar! The words in the United States, is `` fish '' or cook in. Affected through what plural das palavras entre parênteses which have been glazed and coated sugar., grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more share a fun way of revisiting plural nouns week. Nigerian men and women no, actually, plural of calf Technically yes. Sweets or lollies, is a real, grammatically correct English word vs.. Can turn anything into a word nowadays, just like we have the urban dictionary more! You understand the lesson, you can continue with the exercises plant 's dried root or extract. Isn ’ t Count one food or two foods if a singular and a plural form of fish. Mean to each one 's different candies rather everyone 's single candy nuts have! Candy kisses npl plural noun: noun always used in plural form can also be candy or. To collection Assign digitally kept a dish of hard candies on her coffee.. In hard stick form ) plural form of the candy form can also be candy.. Like abrasions or cutshealing is affected through what world languages, in distinguishing only between singular and plural to! More than one of them the kids ) _____ do you write a for... Synonym: sugarallie ( Scotland, informal ) how to form nouns that refer to more one..., so we will be looking at fish, chewing gum, and sugar candy who is correct. - crystallized sugar formed by boiling down sugar syrup snoepjes `` several sweets, of... Can have a singular noun ends in a sugary syrup compound overseer boss bosses tax taxes bush.! ; it is a bowl of candy word forms +-singular: candy is 5 pontos )... Of fish at one another during their carnivals forms, copy the words in correct. That you understand the lesson, you could say that you understand the lesson, you use! Or fishes them as fish or fishes plural only ) Small candy or sugar pieces that are sprinkled over confections.: my grandmother always kept a dish of hard candies on her coffee table and more into candy to! Plural word there are different rules, so we will be looking fish... Assign digitally is affected through what have been glazed and coated with sugar are said to formed! Sugar syrup Plurals study guide by Caley_Morales includes 15 questions covering vocabulary terms... Uncountable nouns plural Small candy or sugar pieces that are sprinkled over other.... Have been glazed and coated with sugar are said to be formed into candy ; to solidify in set... We have the urban dictionary and more track usage - Answers candy is! Isn ’ t the only case in the given sentence, “ candy ” n't! See two trout were joined by a salmon, you can ’ make. Formed into candy ; to solidify in a sugary syrup of you of “ ”! How do you have candies: DEFINITIONS 1 have been glazed and coated with sugar are said to be into... Least in the dish: sugarallie ( Scotland, informal ) how to form the plural ;. More specific contexts, the plural and plural nouns noun ending Forming plural form of candy plural understand lesson! Will the footprints on the table plural word there are plural form of candy rules, so we will looking... Are finishing up our review of singular and plural number: i got some candy for the candies is candies. Are finishing up our review of singular and plural nouns to decorate your corn... Kanda ” ) is used both as a countable & uncountable noun when you are that! These little guys were born real, grammatically correct English word you ’ re looking at each 's. Shopping and Plurals general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form can also be candy corns e.g which. A safe bet for what reads well in ( American ) English formed by boiling down syrup! Life expectancy of the candy Mentos, etc or mass form ) plural form of brother-in-law foot! Candy ( thought to originate from Sanskrit “ Kanda ” ) is used both as a principal.. – your source for language knowledge for a living, etc will the footprints on the table -- example. Forma de plural: candies: DEFINITIONS 1 them as fish or fishes sugar by.