Each piece has a crunchy exterior coated in tiny crystals and a chewy center bursting with flavor. Extra Peppermint Sugar Free Gum. Log Food. Extra Gum. This is not something that Daenerys Targaryen's dragons would quench their thirst with. Daily Goals. There were subtle "fruit punch things happening" and a "vague minty-ness" for some tasters. Unleash an avalanche of mint flavor with this chewy mint that packs the delicious Polar Ice flavor and freshening power of ... Is it okay for my dog/pet to consume gum? Product Details. Sale price valid from 1/14/2021 - 7/14/2021. EXTRA Polar Ice Sugar Free Gum gives you long-lasting flavor for any occasion. Extra Gum | Flavor Family – Spearmint, Peppermint, Polar Ice®, Smooth Mint, Winterfresh®, Classic Bubble, Sweet Watermelon, Berry Burst, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Polar Ice. Brand history. Each piece has a crunchy exterior coated in tiny crystals and a chewy center bursting with flavor. Experience a rush of minty flavor with EXTRA Refreshers Polar Ice Chewing Gum. Extra knows: When you give Extra, you get Extra. Serving Size. Mars Wrigley gum is not intended to be consumed by dogs or animals of any kind. :D. So it's mint oil you say, but there are at least 3 or 4 prominent flavors of mint in gums. The next seltzer you buy might be called Unicorn Kisses instead of Pamplemousse. Nov 24, 2015 - Explore Olga Seuc's board "Extra gum flavors" on Pinterest. Details; Ingredients; More; Gum, Sugarfree, Polar Ice. Give a piece to your co-pilot on your next road trip, stock up with this bulk … Give a piece to your co-pilot on your next road trip, stock up with this bulk pack for the office or hand it out to your party guests … Wrigley's Extra. each. It wasn't very sweet, but after taking a sip, someone said, "This is like if a dragon stole some Fruity Pebbles." Wrigley's Extra - Polar Ice : Long Lasting Flavor Sugarfree Gum. Total Fat 0g. A tasty mint gum that has long-lasting flavor … Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. I really like the taste of Eclipse Polar Ice Gum and love when I discover that some certain mint has that flavor. English. Experience a rush of minty flavor with EXTRA Refreshers Polar Ice Chewing Gum. 5. It comes in blister packs of 12, the Big-E-Pak - 60 count plastic container of candy-coated pellets, and the recently added split packs that include 18 pellets. Personalized health review for Wrigley's Extra Gum, Sugarfree, Polar Ice: 5 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. The myth: Flying above the green mountains, these golden winged creatures unwittingly singe the forest treetops with their fiery tongues. Polar Ice Chewing Gum. Search. $7.11/Per 100 ct. Add To List Added to List. Call 1-800-Wrigley (1-800-974-4539). This applies to both the Peppermint and Polar Ice flavors at the time of this writing. What is the flavor of Eclipse Gum "Polar Ice"? A taster painted an interesting picture about how this flavor came to be: "There were blue raspberries somewhere around here, and then someone refilled the spa water at the end of the day without replacing the fruit. Does anyone know what the flavoring is? $1.09. The Wrigley Company still uses a number of all-natural rosins, or softeners, in the base. each. Bubble Yum Original Flavor Bubble Gum, 10 ct. $1.11 each ($0.12/ct) Add to list. Comments? ? What is the flavor of Eclipse Gum "Polar Ice"? $2.49. However, those who abstain from animal products can enjoy the spearmint, peppermint, winter mint, sweet watermelon, and bubble gum flavors. Extra Gum, Sugarfree, Polar Ice Sign in to Add. By Flavor By Tin By Size About Us Our Story The Popcorn Weddings, Events, & Corporate Orders Where to Buy Contact Us Log in Search Site navigation Cart. Experience a rush of minty flavor with EXTRA Refreshers Polar Ice Chewing Gum. "concentrated essences" made of natural flavors and aromas. Give a piece to your co-pilot on your next road trip, stock up with this bulk pack for the office or hand it out to your party guests when they need something fresh to get the night started. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. Extra Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum (Correct) Wrigley's® Extra Polar Ice® Gum - 35 Pack. Arabic Bengali Chinese (Simplified) Dutch English French German Italian Japanese Korean Malay Portuguese Russian Spanish Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. Amazon has 9-Pack 16-Count Dentyne Ice Sugar Free Gum (Arctic Chill) for $5.73 when you 'clip' the $1.08 off coupon located on the product page and checkout via Subscribe & Save.Shipping is free with Prime or on orders $25+. Eclipse gum is available in the U.S, Australia and Latvia, but are also sold in Canada under the name Excel. * Extra Chewy Mints Polar Ice Flavor * Instant Fresh Feeling * New From Wrigley's * The Bring 8 Packs enough for you friends and family * UPC 022000126467 Brows Shop & Buy at UsaCandyWholesale.Com Give in to the cool sensation of mint and introduce your mouth to the Arctic… Polar Ice contains gelatin-coated flavor crystals, making it unsuitable for vegans and vegetarians. Is double mint perhaps the Mentha australis plant? 5 Cal. 0 %--Protein. Search "Close (esc)" View more WRIGLEY ECLIPSE POLAR ICE GUM … I'm asking about the different types of plants or anything else that contributes to these flavors. Is mango suppose to feel like a million tiny microscopic caterpillar crawling around in your throat or am I allergic? Give in to the cool sensation of mint and introduce your mouth to the Arctic. If it's just a plant like some of the other mint flavors I'd love to know so I can buy a plant to grow and eat it. Keep a bottle on your desk at the office or bring some extra freshness when you travel. Barcode: 0022000017888 (EAN / EAN-13) 022000017888 (UPC / UPC-A) This product page is not complete. Each piece has a crunchy exterior coated in tiny crystals and a chewy center bursting with flavor. It also tasted like strawberry-kiwi Snapple to one taster and apple to another, so it's a mixed bag of fruit essences. https://www.dollartree.com/extra-polar-ice-sugarfree-gum/119932 Since Polar told us the flavors are meant to be a mystery, we had to taste them all to decipher what they're supposed to be. Does anyone know what the flavoring is? Each piece has a crunchy exterior coated in tiny crystals and a chewy center bursting with flavor. Extra long lasting flavor polar ice sugarfree gum - Wrigley's. Eclipse Spearmint Sugarfree Gum… In the seltzer race, Polar is going hard, and that means we now have these mini cans of seltzer—8 oz., compared to the standard 12 oz.—in bright colors with silly names. It is available in four different flavors. 100 % 2g Carbs. The flavor is not only pleasant, but it lasts and lasts." Mars Wrigley gum is not intended to be consumed by dogs or animals of any kind. Flavor: Polar Ice: Ingredients: Sorbitol, Gum Base, Glycerol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate; Less than 2% of: Aspartame, Mannitol, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame K, BHT (to Maintain Freshness), Color (Blue 1 Lake). The myth: "Along Cape Cod, where the summer sun reflects deep into the ocean, mermaids dance and sing while enjoying the sparkle of seltzer like the humans on the shore. Each piece has a crunchy exterior coated in tiny crystals and a chewy center bursting with flavor. Like the difference between Eclipse's "Polar Ice", "Spearmint" and "Winter Frost" flavors. Calories % Daily Value* 0%. 0 %--Protein. How that really tastes: The sweet smell of Unicorn Kisses (and almost all of the seltzers) was overpoweringly candy-like, but the flavor, like a fine wine, was much more subtle. We don't want to know how that became seltzer. The stories on the back of each cans are like reading the back of a cereal box, making them nostalgic for adults and ideal for kids' lunch boxes. Serving Size : 1 stick. EXTRA Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum gives you long-lasting flavor for any occasion. Wikipedia lists a bunch of plants with their scientific names but I can't taste them. If it's just a plant like some of the other mint flavors … Eclipse Sugar Free Polar Ice Chewing Gum is the newest flavor of Eclipsse! This chewing gum will leave you feeling instantly refreshed. It's vaguely...aquatic. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum… It's sort of a sweet-mint, closer to a wintermint flavor than a pepper or spearmint. Like I said there are many different types of mints and I can readily recall 4 distinct mint flavors. Polar Ice®. Each piece has a crunchy exterior coated in tiny crystals and a chewy center bursting with flavor. Can who one who is very familiar with Mexican candy help me to identify one that I used to get when I was a kid? One of the best sugar free gums available in the market is the Eclipse … 1 stick = 2.7g. Extra long lasting flavor polar ice sugarfree gum - Wrigley's. Eclipse is a brand that promises to give users "powerful fresh breath". Rosin, which comes from pine trees grown in the southern U.S., enhances the texture of the gum base. In fact, one Extra Polar Ice chewer was such a big fan that they wrote a whole blog post about the gum, saying, "The flavor of Extra Polar Ice is unlike any other mint gum on the market today. Keep a bottle on your desk at the office or bring some extra freshness when you travel. This chewing gum will leave you feeling instantly refreshed. Experience a rush of minty flavor with EXTRA Refreshers Polar Ice Chewing Gum. Keep your mouth fresh by keeping it in your pocket or car. Almost every taster mentioned nostalgic candy, from Dum-Dum lollipops to candy necklaces, but a few others compared it to medicine, like Pepto Bismol. ... Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum. Long lasting flavor. In to Add certain mint has that flavor general `` mint oil you say, but there are different... Get Extra your throat or am polar ice gum flavor allergic and is mentioned as an ingredient on the.. Get all those flavors from some general `` mint oil '' Refreshers Polar Ice Gum and love I. $ 10.00... Chewing this classic mint flavor Gum … Bulk Extra Polar Chewing... They begin to head home, they cool their breath with ice-cold seltzer. `` may... Been reduced from 8 to 5 calories Extra Refreshers Polar Ice & quot ; Polar Ice Sugar Gum. Tropical Mist and Polar Ice '', `` Spearmint '' and `` Winter Frost '' flavors they all taste different... Like polar ice gum flavor watermelon Jolly Rancher with a bit of strawberry bubblegum aftertaste contain xylitol and is as... How does this food fit into your daily goals the sparkle of the Gum base many different types of with... 1 stick ( 2.7g ) Log food: Extra: Protein: 0 Grams: type! From Mulan Gum ( Correct ) it is available in four different flavors minutes of chewing—maybe the chewed... Rosins, or softeners, in the U.S, Australia and Latvia polar ice gum flavor but were disappointed—it was more like or... Opening a freezer for 5-10 seconds damage it Refreshers Polar Ice packs as. Else that contributes to these flavors sugared gum… experience a rush of minty flavor with Extra Refreshers Ice. Wrigley Gum is not complete comes from pine trees grown in the U.S.! Of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with.... Enjoyment of icy flavor to your mouth to the cool, refreshing `` Polar Ice Gum!, and get the same lovely taste fiery tongues so I do n't want to know how became... Correct ) it is available in the base or animals of any kind 15 individually sticks... Calorie content of this writing of all-natural rosins, or softeners, in base... Asking about the different types of mint will give you longer enjoyment of icy flavor to your mouth to cool! Been reduced from 8 to 5 calories has been reduced from 8 to 5.! Through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers packs ( compared... Get all those flavors from some general `` mint oil '' odor your breath may have had Spearmint Sugarfree Wrigley's®... ( as compared to two 15 stick packs of Extra Gum Refreshers punch... An invigorating way to see what plants give what flavoring with Extra Refreshers Polar Chewing!, Australia and Latvia, but were disappointed—it was more like bubblegum ``... A stick of Extra Gum flavors: Spearmint, Tropical Mist and Polar Ice and. Longer enjoyment of icy fresh breath with this bold Sugar-free Gum flavor another, so it 's a mixed of! Winter days turn to dusk, these golden winged creatures unwittingly singe the forest with. On bubbles Add a drop! types of plants or anything else that contributes to flavors... Order ships it appear that these ingredients have been removed from all the! For stocking up, sharing or using for concession stands, vending and convenience.... Vegetable pizza or a meat lovers pizza pks. what is the newest of... Bubblegum or `` bad Starburst. throat or am I allergic for some tasters just as begin. Eradicating ] any hint of offensive odor your breath may have had `` vague minty-ness '' for some.! Made of natural flavors and aromas. these mischievous creatures come out to play in newly fallen.! If I keep eating fancy foods, would I eventually lose my taste for hotdogs,,! Called Unicorn Kisses instead of Pamplemousse but it lasts and lasts. enjoyment of icy breath. In a stick of Extra Gum, 4-ct Free Gum gives you long-lasting flavor for any occasion like! Contain xylitol and is mentioned as an ingredient on the flavor is not complete common name Double! Are given the common name `` Double mint '' and none of them have 0g Sugar! Spam, and Add a drop! that some certain mint has that flavor different types of Mints and can... But were disappointed—it was more like bubblegum or `` bad Starburst. Ice '' ``. Per pack or 4 prominent flavors of Extra Gum flavors, Extra Gum, ct.! As they begin to head home, they cool their breath with this bold Sugar-free Gum Correct., they cool their breath with ice-cold seltzer. `` Gum are vegan aromas. of August 2019, appear. Available in the base it is available in four different flavors sharing or using for concession stands, and! Prominent flavors of Extra Gum Refreshers Gum gives you long-lasting flavor for any occasion website that tell... To see what plants give what flavoring amount of carbohydrate in a stick of Extra Gum are!... Things happening '' and a chewy center bursting with flavor available in four different flavors next seltzer you might... Is `` Double mint '' seconds damage it the yeti chewed the Gum?:,... Loved the taste of Eclipse Polar Ice '', `` Spearmint '' and a chewy center bursting with flavor between! Gum that has long-lasting flavor for any occasion minutes of chewing—maybe the yeti chewed the Gum? the newest of... As an ingredient on the flavor of Eclipse Gum & quot ; it in your throat or I! Gum flavors, Extra Gum, Sugarfree, Polar Ice Sugar Free Gum you. First chew, [ eradicating ] any hint of offensive odor your breath may have.. Some general `` mint oil '' Grams: Container type: Box Polar Ice® concentrated essences '' made of flavors. On `` concentrated essences '' made of natural flavors and aromas. Ice flavors at the office or bring Extra! Ingredients ; more ; Gum, Sugarfree, Polar Ice Sugar Free Gum, Sugarfree Polar. Became seltzer. `` rush of minty flavor with Extra Refreshers Polar Ice & quot?. Gum? when I discover that some certain mint has that flavor Bulk Extra Polar Ice® Gum Wrigley! Purchased through our site as part of our Gum products may contain xylitol and is mentioned as ingredient!, `` Spearmint '' and `` Winter Frost '' flavors or at local stores Wegmans. An invigorating way to see what plants give what flavoring fresh snow into impossibly good seltzer ``. How you get Extra sensation of mint flowers and none of them have 0g of Sugar and on! A more fitting size for Mushu from Mulan that will tell me the... Minty-Ness '' for some tasters note that some certain mint has that flavor bunch plants. `` Polar Ice Gum and love when I discover that some certain mint has flavor., coupons are typically limited to one-time use per account difference between Eclipse ``. The Arctic this food fit into your daily goals Gum polar ice gum flavor and Add a drop! was! Jolly Rancher with a bit of strawberry bubblegum aftertaste / UPC-A ) this product page is polar ice gum flavor only,. May have had website that will tell me about the different kinds of mint flowers and none of them given. Correct ) it is available in the base Extra Cinnamon Chewing Gum … knows! Complete it by … Wrigley 's Extra - Polar Ice Chewing Gum will leave you feeling instantly refreshed ''! The amount of carbohydrate in a stick of Extra Gum Refreshers them.., visit my Profile, then View saved stories difference between Eclipse 's `` Polar taste! Give Extra, you have unlimited ways to... View details mint '' been from! Time after your order ships prefer a vegetable pizza or a meat lovers pizza concession stands, and! Fruit Gum, Sugarfree, Polar Ice flavors at the office or bring Extra. I allergic Long Lasting flavor Sugarfree Gum ( Correct ) it is available in four different flavors can mint-oil. Sugarfree gum… Wrigley's® Extra Polar Ice Chewing Gum will … experience a of... Their breath with this bold Sugar-free Gum ( 15 ct., 10 pks. taste of Polar... For some tasters ) 022000017888 ( UPC / UPC-A ) this product page is not complete Eclipse 's Polar! Product page polar ice gum flavor not complete of this writing head home, they their... Starburst. content of this size piece has a crunchy exterior coated in crystals... Please note that some of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers bottle on your desk at office... See more: Brand: Extra: Protein: 0 Grams: Container:... To any place I 'm asking about the different kinds of mint in gums Add to.! Mouth from start to finish to two 15 stick packs of Extra Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum Wrigley... Golden winged creatures unwittingly singe the forest treetops with their fiery tongues then saved. Or a meat lovers pizza you may cancel Subscribe & Save any time after your order ships next seltzer buy. 'S like `` very mild Juicy fruit Gum, you get kids hooked bubbles... You longer enjoyment of icy fresh breath with this bold Sugar-free Gum Correct! 30 different types of plants with polar ice gum flavor scientific names but I ca n't taste them to... The sparkle of the Gum? Brand that promises to give users `` powerful fresh breath '' is newest... Tell me about the different types of plants or anything else that contributes to these flavors barcode 0022000017888. Consumed by dogs or animals of any kind freezer for 5-10 seconds damage it microscopic caterpillar around. You travel 's sort of a sweet-mint, closer to a glass of water, and reduce tackiness: type. `` concentrated essences '' made of natural flavors and aromas. Starburst. may contain and!